(OT) James Arness

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 3, 2011, 7:49:06 PM6/3/11
has passed away at 88.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=308542

He was a Bomber Pilot in World War Two.He was one of the Good guys.
Rest in Peace, James Arness.
cuhulin

dxAce

Jun 3, 2011, 7:55:02 PM6/3/11

cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> has passed away at 88.
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=308542
>
> He was a Bomber Pilot in World War Two.

No, he was not a pilot.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Arness

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 3, 2011, 9:05:19 PM6/3/11
I thought I had once read at Internet Data Movie Base website or
somewhere a few years ago that James Arness was a Bomber Pilot.I reckon
I was mistaken.

Ken Curtis (Festus) was in World War Two.I think so.
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus

Jun 3, 2011, 11:43:13 PM6/3/11

For a guy with no training as an actor, and near terminal
shyness, he did pretty well for himself.

John Smith

Jun 3, 2011, 11:49:34 PM6/3/11

I always kinda thought he looked like a manikin, and wondered how they
moved his lips?

I look at old gunsmoke clips, and laugh, and wonder how that could have
possibly entertained me, as a child. Then I realize there were adults
with me, when I watched!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jun 4, 2011, 4:07:21 AM6/4/11
On Jun 3, 4:49 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> has passed away at 88.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=308542

> He was a Bomber Pilot in World War Two.He was one of the Good guys.
> Rest in Peace, James Arness.
> cuhulin

RIP 'Big-Man' - Amen ~ RHF

-fwiw- Peter Graves was his brother
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Graves

-omg- Heard 'On-the-Radio'
Doris Day [87] to release a new Record Album
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-13615998

-yep- Doris Day [87] is Still Alive and Singing :o)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doris_Day

god bless them all ~ RHF
-with-a-song-in-my-heart-
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 9:30:50 AM6/4/11
Originally, they wanted to cast Kitty (Amanda Blake) as a prostitute in
the Gunsmoke TV programs.She told them Hell No!

Zsa Zsa Gabor is still alive.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 10:18:48 AM6/4/11

The madam running the ring of prostitution has greater status?

Damn, I always have had great difficulty with a damn whores logic!

--

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 11:07:07 AM6/4/11
I once read somewhere that Prostitution is the oldest profession in the
World.
I don't doubt that.
cuhulin

bpnjensen

Jun 4, 2011, 11:59:53 AM6/4/11
On Jun 3, 4:55 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

Still in all, a pretty impressive war record...like so many others not
as famous but just as great.

BDK

Jun 4, 2011, 1:09:31 PM6/4/11
In article <isca0g$1ua$3...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
someone like you), right?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK

Jun 4, 2011, 1:10:31 PM6/4/11
In article <isdesa$brs$3...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

> On 6/4/2011 6:30 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> > Originally, they wanted to cast Kitty (Amanda Blake) as a prostitute in
> > the Gunsmoke TV programs.She told them Hell No!
> >
> > Zsa Zsa Gabor is still alive.
> > cuhulin
> >

> The madam running the ring of prostitution has greater status?
>
> Damn, I always have had great difficulty with a damn whores logic!

You have great trouble with any kind of logic or common sense. After
all, you're a raving birthtard.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 1:19:29 PM6/4/11
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Battle+of+Anzio+James+Arness

He was very much a Conservative too.That is one of the reasons he was so
Great.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 1:57:56 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 10:09 AM, BDK wrote:

> You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
> someone like you), right?

The only problem is you sending weiner pics to weiner ...

John Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 1:59:32 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 10:10 AM, BDK wrote:
> In article<isdesa$brs$3...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...
>>
>> On 6/4/2011 6:30 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
>>> Originally, they wanted to cast Kitty (Amanda Blake) as a prostitute in
>>> the Gunsmoke TV programs.She told them Hell No!
>>>
>>> Zsa Zsa Gabor is still alive.
>>> cuhulin
>>>

>> The madam running the ring of prostitution has greater status?
>>
>> Damn, I always have had great difficulty with a damn whores logic!
>
> You have great trouble with any kind of logic or common sense. After
> all, you're a raving birthtard.

Of course, you have no problem with this, having been born in a whores'
room in the back of a saloon ... bit brain damage by syphilis, is all.

dave

Jun 4, 2011, 2:02:10 PM6/4/11

BDK

Jun 4, 2011, 3:19:39 PM6/4/11
In article <isdrq5$t1p$2...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

> On 6/4/2011 10:10 AM, BDK wrote:

> >> The madam running the ring of prostitution has greater status?
> >>
> >> Damn, I always have had great difficulty with a damn whores logic!
> >
> > You have great trouble with any kind of logic or common sense. After
> > all, you're a raving birthtard.
> >

> Of course, you have no problem with this, having been born in a whores'
> room in the back of a saloon ... bit brain damage by syphilis, is all.

A kook can't really insult a sane person by saying they are crazy, so
you need to go back to the always there "gay" stuff you kooks always end
up going to anyway.

BDK

Jun 4, 2011, 3:20:49 PM6/4/11
In article <isdrn5$t1p$1...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

> On 6/4/2011 10:09 AM, BDK wrote:

> > You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
> > someone like you), right?
> >

> The only problem is you sending weiner pics to weiner ...

There you "gay" again! It's as dependable as the sun going up and down.
When a kooker can't think of anything to say to a sane person, they
always "go gay".

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 4, 2011, 3:29:46 PM6/4/11
James Arness had a real limp.Chester, (Dennis Weaver) in the Gunsmoke
movies, before Festus (Ken Curtis) showd up, Chester had a fake
limp.They wanted Chester to have some kind of a schtick, so Dennis
Weaver 'invented' his limp.Sometimes he would fall down when he was
practicing his limp, once in a while he would forget to limp.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Gunsmoke+Chester's+fake+limp

In the U K, Gunsmoke is called Gun Play.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 4:04:43 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 12:20 PM, BDK wrote:
> In article<isdrn5$t1p$1...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...
>>
>> On 6/4/2011 10:09 AM, BDK wrote:

>>> You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
>>> someone like you), right?
>>>

>> The only problem is you sending weiner pics to weiner ...
>
> There you "gay" again! It's as dependable as the sun going up and down.
> When a kooker can't think of anything to say to a sane person, they
> always "go gay".

Hey, I am not blind, when you are in the room, "homosexual" is rather
hard to ignore, your whole mannerisms and mode of speech scream it as
loud as any screaming queen on the streets of san fransicko!

You exhibit the qualities, we notice ... perhaps not political correct,
but then I have no time for such ...

John Smith

Jun 4, 2011, 4:05:49 PM6/4/11
On 6/4/2011 12:19 PM, BDK wrote:

> A kook can't really insult a sane person by saying they are crazy, so
> you need to go back to the always there "gay" stuff you kooks always end
> up going to anyway.

You think you need to explain that, after our eyes have watched it work
upon you? COME ON!

RHF

Jun 4, 2011, 4:11:47 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 11:02 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

For once you are 'right' Dave
He [DW] Was & You Ain't ~ RHF

Dennis Weaver
http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Dennis_Weaver
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Dennis_Weaver
http://www.amazon.com/All-Worlds-Stage-Dennis-Weaver/dp/1571742875/ref=cm_lmf_tit_35
http://www.thomhartmann.com/blog/2004/08/transcript-dennis-weaver-aug-24th-2004
.
Three-To-Draw-To : Don Knotts, Dennis Weaver
and Darren McGavin all Died in a two day span,
February 2006.
.

Burr

Jun 5, 2011, 12:31:58 AM6/5/11
I always enjoy his shows!

--
Burr
From The Gardens

RHF

Jun 5, 2011, 12:06:52 PM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 10:57 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 6/4/2011 10:09 AM, BDK wrote:

> > You probably needed them to explain the "difficult to follow plots" (For
> > someone like you), right?

- The only problem is you sending weiner pics
- to weiner ...

Watching Weiner -s-t-r-e-t-c-h-
the dog-gone truth . . .
http://www.uncoverage.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/anthony_the_weiner_0211.gif
.
*A*Graphic*Essay*About*Weiners*
.
Weiner is So... Roasted !
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nBaficgDHPI/TejVav6aOMI/AAAAAAAAD9Q/Sj3U4HSDq10/s1600/Weiner-Roasters.jpg
.
This Is Weiner In The Raw !
-adults-only-please-
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-3SfzZf6dvlI/TejVZDB4PQI/AAAAAAAAD9M/nXjus8pGVLU/s1600/weiner.jpg
.
"The Savage" was a 'Weiner'
-but-not-'that'-whining-weiner-
http://marklevinfan.com/PhotoAlbum/albums/userpics/10001/normal_Weiner26.jpg
.
Oops... Weiner's Political Future
http://indabuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/weiner.jpg
.
Kiss Your Weiner Good-Bye ! -ouch-
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/h/hotdog_cart-13423.jpg
.
If It Looks Like A Weiner; Walks Like
A Weiner, Talks Like A Weiner . . .
http://justpiper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/hot-dog-weiner-300x300.jpg
It's A Weiner !
http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/110596690547_0.jpg
.
Some Say... Obama Loves His Weiners !?!
-the-chicago-weiner-thing-rumors-persist-
http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Barack-Obama-Hot-Dog.jpg
.
Be The Best Weiner You Can Be
-don't-weiner-be-happy-
http://farfalle1.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/dancing-hot-dog-c.jpg
.
Some Are Just Born To Be Weiners !
-and-grow-up-to-hate-their-parents-
http://www.prankabuddy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/baby-costumes-hot-dog.jpg
Some Never Grow Out of Being A Weiner
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e188/bigodoubleg/weiner.jpg
.
Even a Weiner Can Find That Special Someone
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgdczrLzdY1qfvuj8o1_400.jpg
For That Magic Weiner Moment !!!
http://www.memecenter.com/uploaded/6a5634d37b0b713cf284e78c344fe16a.jpg
.
-a-realy-'weiner'-reality-check-
.
Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15da5966e7b703f2
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a85516d1039f8c7a
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fed0d42c7fcf367b
.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.

John Smith

Jun 5, 2011, 12:18:14 PM6/5/11

Be interesting to see weiners' take on "sexting", and what kind of a
crime he would make it -- especially for immature teenagers.

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 5, 2011, 4:01:04 PM6/5/11
Sometimes I watch Gunsmoke and Bonanza reruns on the TV Land channel.I
never get bored watching them.
A bunch of Good old westerns on the Western channel too.
cuhulin

RHF

Jun 5, 2011, 6:18:43 PM6/5/11
On Jun 5, 10:46 am, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 09:18:14 -0700, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com>
> wrote:

- - Be interesting to see weiners' take on "sexting",

- What would REALLY be interesting---is if
- Republican'ts/Conservatives actually would
- take responsibility for their 15 year fiasco,
- or some rational policy that passed a laugh test.

-conversely-
What would REALLY be interesting is if any
Demon'crats/Looney-Liberals actually would
take responsibility for their 14+ Years Fiasco :
4-Years of 'Peanut' Carter
8-Years of 'Slick-Willy' Clinton
2+Years of 'Sly' Obama
or some rational policy that passed a
non-big-government 'common sense test.
-getting-well-beyond-
Tax and Spend and
More Taxes and More Spending and
Higher Taxes and Higher Spending
.
And... We Have A Weiner ! -not-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/293830c8fb59b6b0
*A*Graphic*Essay*About*Weiner's*'Weiner'*

.
Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15da5966e7b703f2
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a85516d1039f8c7a
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fed0d42c7fcf367b
.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
.

> >=============================================================
>
> On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 16:32:34 -0700 (PDT),
> Kurtis T. Nicklas
>
> <nickl...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> >I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
> >happy.
>
> You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
> making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
> ya, Nickkkkers?
>
> CLICK ! ! !

dave

Jun 6, 2011, 10:27:25 AM6/6/11
On 06/04/2011 01:11 PM, RHF wrote:

> For once you are 'right' Dave

> He [DW] Was& You Ain't ~ RHF

One of my heroes.

bpnjensen

Jun 6, 2011, 10:37:18 AM6/6/11

Right up there on my list too. Lots of compassion.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jun 6, 2011, 10:40:24 AM6/6/11
My old buddy doesn't like Dennis Weaver, ergo when Dennis Weaver was
riding that Horse in New York City.
Meself though, I reakon Dennis Weaver was OK, although I am not all that
crazy about Dennis Weaver.A lot of Cities have cops on Horses.Crocodile
Dundee hitched a ride on a Horse in that movie.

Criminal complaint details birth certificate FORGERY.
http://www.wnd.com
www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

~ RHF

Jun 8, 2011, 8:26:52 AM6/8/11

WeinerGate ! Up-Date News-Flash -weiner-gate-
-weiner-oh-you-liberal-lying-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
-weiner-oh-you-democrat-devil-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
.
Glad to see that Weiner Admitted to Being a 'Weiner'
Yeah a Real 'Weiner' a Lying "Sexting" Jerk-in-Office !
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
Better is the fact that Weiner is staying 'In-Office'
{Not Resigning In Disgrace}
-democrats-a-culture-of-political-evil-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
With Weiner 'In-Office' the Democrats Nation-Wide
can Expect to Lose 17~25 More House Seats in 2012.
-democrat-corruption- -democrat-party-immortality-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/4315ef0de3cea9f6

.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
Chris Matthews Blames Weiner's Wife
...She May Be Partly Responsible...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/06/chris_matthews_on_weiners_wife_maybe_shes_partly_responsible.html
Ah Yes... Blame 'The Wife' When A Liberal
Democrat Gets Caught With His Pants Down
.
...so... What About Weiner's Wife . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjen4Nc78Qs
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
-weiner-gate- -weiner-gate- -weiner-gate-
.
...and... Huma Abedin's -connection-to-
Hillary Clinton
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/hillary-lesbian.html
.
Huma Abedin is/was Hillary Clinton 'Body Person"
http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2008/04/huma-abedin-in-globe-yes-respected.html
.
.