Re: Proof Obama's certificate ain't valid!

John Smith

Apr 28, 2011, 1:21:33 PM4/28/11
On 4/28/2011 8:43 AM, The Rev. Dr. Lt. Chaos Israel wrote:
> On Apr 27, 11:37 pm, John Smith<assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> http://www.infowars.com/new-obama-birth-certificate-is-a-forgery/
>>

>> PDFs aren't valid legal documents.
>
> Then how is it I did my taxes on one this year?
>
> --
> C.

Did you edit the document? (forge)

That would be one way!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Apr 29, 2011, 9:52:56 AM4/29/11
On 4/29/2011 1:02 AM, Zapanaz wrote:

> ABCDEFG!!!
>
> That's the same editing software as in the article, dipshit.

Just keeps getting better, and better!:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/associated-press-involved-in-new-obama.html

Regards,
JS

wy

Apr 29, 2011, 10:02:55 AM4/29/11
On Apr 29, 9:52 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 4/29/2011 1:02 AM, Zapanaz wrote:

> > ABCDEFG!!!
>
> > That's the same editing software as in the article, dipshit.
>
> Just keeps getting better, and better!:
>
> http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/04/associated-press-...

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo
editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data,
view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called,
aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They
are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned
in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots,
lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or
merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created
programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning
device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR
(optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images
were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government
spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to
commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from
Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have
used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii
forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at
that.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF,
optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in
fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate
PDF. You can try it yourself at home.

UPDATE II: For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-
page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for
yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers. (I
didn’t spend hours getting the settings right.)

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

jcon

Apr 29, 2011, 10:28:37 AM4/29/11
> http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-c...

Actually, it's pretty implausible that they would make an amateurish
Photoshop version of the birth certificate rather than simply
create a forged document. Seriously, all this fuss about the
"original birth certificate". Do we honestly believe the
most powerful man on Earth couldn't forge any document he
wanted? The physical birth certificate has *never* been as
convincing as the hospital records, the archived birth announcements,
and the testimony of the (Republican) governor of Hawaii and
the (Republican) head of Hawaiian records (things which
no white man has ever been asked to produce).

I wish the birthers would just come out and admit that nothing -
including a time machine - would ever convince them. Why
did it take Obama so long to release it? I think we can see
why now. He knew it wouldn't accomplish anything...

...except to make Trump look even more buffoonish, which
is something.

-jc

> UPDATE: I’ve confirmed that scanning an image, converting it to a PDF,
> optimizing that PDF, and then opening it up in Illustrator, does in
> fact create layers similar to what is seen in the birth certificate
> PDF. You can try it yourself at home.
>
> UPDATE II: For those of you who still aren’t convinced, here’s a one-
> page PDF that I just scanned and optimized, so you can see for
> yourself that an optimized PDF shows up in Illustrator as layers. (I
> didn’t spend hours getting the settings right.)
>

> http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-c...

Wayne

Apr 30, 2011, 10:28:45 PM4/30/11

"jcon" <cire...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

**************************
-
I'm not a birther, but if this document is not legitimate....Obama's ass
should be in deep trouble. And, a copy of the original would not have
layers.

Gray Ghost

Apr 30, 2011, 10:53:56 PM4/30/11
"Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in news:ipiggv$rdt$1@dont-
email.me:

And there is now the not insignificant problem of his father’s citizenship.

And the issue of what happened to O between 1961 and 2008. Something of a
vacuum documentation wise.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

John Smith

Apr 30, 2011, 10:58:14 PM4/30/11
On 4/30/2011 7:28 PM, Wayne wrote:

> -
> I'm not a birther, but if this document is not legitimate....Obama's ass
> should be in deep trouble. And, a copy of the original would not have
> layers.

I guess most didn't hear, what has always been asked for is a long form
birth certificate of the original and the hospital records.

They have produced a COLB (Certification of Live Birth) and an edited
.pdf file purporting to be a scan of the orignial ... however, it is
obvious that it does not bear an official seal, and has been tampered
with and overlaid on some scan of "safety paper."

Perhaps all this was just to hone the skills and knowledge of how to
forge a proper document which would go unquestioned/undetected, who
knows why such insanity would all take place ... but, it wouldn't
surprise me if "OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- TAKE THREE!" isn't coming up
... most realize that the actions of all this is pretty criminal in
appearance ...

Jerome Corsi claims to have the paper trail on the coverup and
documentation which proves ~2 million+ spent by obama in hiding his past
records contained in public documents. I am anxious to give this a
serious read.

The crazyness surrounding the whole thing is simply unbelievable and
began with a presidential candidate promising transparency and has ended
up with executive orders issued by him to keep his entire past a secret
... that only takes a rational mind to realize that something is bad wrong!

Regards,
JS

BDK

Apr 30, 2011, 11:14:14 PM4/30/11
In article <Xns9ED7E8F20647FWe...@216.196.97.142>,
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...

> "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in news:ipiggv$rdt$1@dont-
> email.me:
>

> > "jcon" <cire...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> press-...
> >>
> >> The PDF is composed of multiple images. That?s correct. Using a photo

> >> editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data,
> >> view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they?re being called,
> >> aren?t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They

> >> are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned
> >> in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots,
> >> lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They?re not combined or

> >> merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created
> >> programmatically, not by a human.
> >>
> >> What?s plausible is that somewhere along the way ? from the scanning

> >> device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR
> >> (optical character recognition) ? these partial/pseudo-text images
> >> were created and saved. What?s not plausible is that the government
> >> spent all this time manufacturing Obama?s birth certificate only to

> >> commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from
> >> Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have
> >> used. It?s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii
> >> forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let?s leave it at

> >> that.
> >>
> >> http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-c...
> >>

> > Actually, it's pretty implausible that they would make an amateurish
> > Photoshop version of the birth certificate rather than simply
> > create a forged document. Seriously, all this fuss about the
> > "original birth certificate". Do we honestly believe the
> > most powerful man on Earth couldn't forge any document he
> > wanted? The physical birth certificate has *never* been as
> > convincing as the hospital records, the archived birth announcements,
> > and the testimony of the (Republican) governor of Hawaii and
> > the (Republican) head of Hawaiian records (things which
> > no white man has ever been asked to produce).
> >
> > I wish the birthers would just come out and admit that nothing -
> > including a time machine - would ever convince them. Why
> > did it take Obama so long to release it? I think we can see
> > why now. He knew it wouldn't accomplish anything...
> > **************************
> > -
> > I'm not a birther, but if this document is not legitimate....Obama's ass
> > should be in deep trouble. And, a copy of the original would not have
> > layers.
> >

> And there is now the not insignificant problem of his father?s citizenship.

It's totally insignificant. He could have been a citizen of
Spotsylvania, wouldn't matter in the slightest.

> And the issue of what happened to O between 1961 and 2008. Something of a
> vacuum documentation wise.

Only if you tend towards the birthtardic.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK

Apr 30, 2011, 11:14:54 PM4/30/11
In article <ipiid5$m57$2...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

There doesn't seem to be anything rational about you, Johnny kOOk.

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

Apr 30, 2011, 11:43:48 PM4/30/11

"Wayne" wrote in message news:ipiggv$rdt$1...@dont-email.me...

From Fox: http://tinyurl.com/3ezzs6j

"A leading software expert says there’s no doubt about its authenticity,
and he dismisses claims of fraud as flat-out wrong."

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/#ixzz1L0W0yQXF

george

May 1, 2011, 12:16:20 AM5/1/11
On May 1, 2:58 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:

> The crazyness surrounding the whole thing is simply unbelievable and
> began with a presidential candidate promising transparency and has ended
> up with executive orders issued by him to keep his entire past a secret
> ... that only takes a rational mind to realize that something is bad wrong!

The craziness is that you are a racist.
President Obama is black and only the next electoral cycle can
change that.
Get used to it

John Smith

May 1, 2011, 12:18:05 AM5/1/11

What an idiot!

The whitehouse is so ashamed and taking so much flack over the obvious
forgery that they have removed the document from their website, no
reason, quietly, just vanished! POOF!

Another trick by "obama the magic negro", ever hear that song that rush
used to play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM

Regards,
JS

John Smith

May 1, 2011, 12:22:05 AM5/1/11
On 4/30/2011 9:18 PM, John Smith wrote:

> What an idiot!
>
> The whitehouse is so ashamed and taking so much flack over the obvious
> forgery that they have removed the document from their website, no
> reason, quietly, just vanished! POOF!
>
> Another trick by "obama the magic negro", ever hear that song that rush
> used to play?
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM
>
> Regards,
> JS

I forgot, just in case you would like to sing along, here are the lyrics:

http://www.metrolyrics.com/barack-the-magic-negro-lyrics-paul-shanklin.html

Regards,
JS

Gray Ghost

May 1, 2011, 1:02:37 AM5/1/11
BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in

> In article <Xns9ED7E8F20647FWe...@216.196.97.142>,
> grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...
>>
>> "Wayne" <mygarb...@verizon.net> wrote in news:ipiggv$rdt$1@dont-
>> email.me:
>>

>> > "jcon" <cire...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You think so? Well to idiots who want to believe the lie.

>> And the issue of what happened to O between 1961 and 2008. Something of
>> a vacuum documentation wise.
>
> Only if you tend towards the birthtardic.

You mean if you are curious about the unsubstantiated claims of the
absolute buffoon we have put in charge,

What are you afraid of? What secrets do you not want revealed? What impact
might they have on the American people regarding their trust of the
Progressives?

Gray Ghost

May 1, 2011, 1:06:14 AM5/1/11
george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in news:09728c1f-2726-491b-b682-
9da4b2...@r35g2000prj.googlegroups.com:

What the fuck does color have to do with anything? I don’t like scumbag
progressives white, black, brown or green.

jc

May 1, 2011, 2:21:48 AM5/1/11
On Apr 30, 9:28 pm, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "jcon" <cirej...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Translation: you're a birther.

-jc

Iarnrod

May 1, 2011, 2:44:15 AM5/1/11
On Apr 30, 8:53 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote innews:ipiggv$rdt$1@dont-
> email.me:
>

> > "jcon" <cirej...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

His father's citizenship is completely immaterial when his birth is on
US soil. So is his mother's. Birth on US soil means you're eligible to
be president unless your parents are foreign diplomats on assignment.

> And the issue of what happened to O between 1961 and 2008. Something of a
> vacuum documentation wise.

Not here isn't. That's just another rightarded lie.

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

May 1, 2011, 8:49:16 AM5/1/11

"John Smith" wrote in message news:ipin2t$l9$4...@dont-email.me...

What an idiot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZyPaivOARM

Regards,
JS

Oh. Now I understand. Not only are you an idiot birther but you're fucking
blind too

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

Joe from Kokomo

May 1, 2011, 10:05:53 AM5/1/11
On 4/30/2011 10:58 PM, John Smith wrote:

> I guess most didn't hear, what has always been asked for is a long form
> birth certificate of the original and the hospital records.
>
> They have produced a COLB (Certification of Live Birth) and an edited
> .pdf file purporting to be a scan of the orignial ... however, it is
> obvious that it does not bear an official seal, and has been tampered
> with and overlaid on some scan of "safety paper."

And the investigative reporters of the Republican, we don't care for
Obama, Wall Street Journal missed this how?

> Jerome Corsi claims to have the paper trail on the coverup and
> documentation which proves ~2 million+ spent by obama in hiding his past
> records contained in public documents. I am anxious to give this a
> serious read.

Again, you claim he spent millions and yet the best he could come up
with is a cheap five buck fraud. Ask yourself, in one of your more lucid
moments, if this makes any sense at all.

My comments on Corsi:

1) Corsi knows a fool and his money are soon parted.

2) Corsi knows the birther kooktards are fools.

Ergo, Corsi is cashing in.

> The crazyness surrounding the whole thing is simply unbelievable...

The only "crazyness" is the birther kooktards...and it IS unbelievable
they can be that gullible (or racist).

dave

May 1, 2011, 10:26:03 AM5/1/11

Wayne

May 1, 2011, 12:45:02 PM5/1/11

"BDK" <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in message
OK...out of curiosity.....
How do you explain a copy of the original, posted on the White House
website, being a pdf file with layers? Was it generated as a pdf file 50
years ago?

BDK

May 1, 2011, 12:54:21 PM5/1/11
In article <Xns9ED8A9F322BBWe...@216.196.97.142>,
grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...

What lie is that?

> >> And the issue of what happened to O between 1961 and 2008. Something of
> >> a vacuum documentation wise.
> >
> > Only if you tend towards the birthtardic.
> >

> You mean if you are curious about the unsubstantiated claims of the
> absolute buffoon we have put in charge,

What unsubstantiated claims are those? The ones only you heard about
from the voices in your head?

> What are you afraid of? What secrets do you not want revealed? What impact
> might they have on the American people regarding their trust of the
> Progressives?

Afraid of? Secrets? The only thing I'm slightly scared about is that you
whackjobs are running around loose. Who knows what about anyone you'll
dream up next? You kooks might go into "tower and rifle" mode.

BDK

May 1, 2011, 12:57:52 PM5/1/11
In article <ipk2me$ltm$1...@dont-email.me>, mygarb...@verizon.net
says...

WTF is wrong with you? It's a PDF, so what? I guess to feed into your
insanity, they should have posted it as a .jpg, or even better, a .tiff.
Maybe that would satisfy whatever nonsense you've dreampt up.

Or they can just sit back now, and let you continue to show how far gone
you are.

Sounds like a plan to me.

BDK

May 1, 2011, 12:59:42 PM5/1/11
In article <8de0fedf-af52-4779-acaa-
cef4fe...@y12g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, cire...@yahoo.com says...

> On Apr 30, 9:28 pm, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> > "jcon" <cirej...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > The PDF is composed of multiple images. That?s correct. Using a photo

> > > editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data,
> > > view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they?re being called,
> > > aren?t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They

> > > are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned
> > > in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots,
> > > lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They?re not combined or

> > > merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created
> > > programmatically, not by a human.
> >
> > > What?s plausible is that somewhere along the way ? from the scanning

> > > device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR
> > > (optical character recognition) ? these partial/pseudo-text images
> > > were created and saved. What?s not plausible is that the government
> > > spent all this time manufacturing Obama?s birth certificate only to

> > > commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from
> > > Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have
> > > used. It?s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii
> > > forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let?s leave it at

> > > that.
> >
> > >http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-c...
> >
> > Actually, it's pretty implausible that they would make an amateurish
> > Photoshop version of the birth certificate rather than simply
> > create a forged document.  Seriously, all this fuss about the
> > "original birth certificate".  Do we honestly believe the
> > most powerful man on Earth couldn't forge any document he
> > wanted?  The physical birth certificate has *never* been as
> > convincing as the hospital records, the archived birth announcements,
> > and the testimony of the (Republican) governor of Hawaii and
> > the (Republican) head of Hawaiian records (things which
> > no white man has ever been asked to produce).
> >
> > I wish the birthers would just come out and admit that nothing -
> > including a time machine - would ever convince them.  Why
> > did it take Obama so long to release it?  I think we can see
> > why now.  He knew it wouldn't accomplish anything...
> > **************************
> > -
> > I'm not a birther, but if this document is not legitimate....Obama's ass
> > should be in deep trouble.  And, a copy of the original would not have
> > layers.
>
> Translation: you're a birther.
>
> -jc

It's amazing the dancing some of them will go through to avoid admitting
what they are, birthers. And even less likely is that they will admit
why they are birthers in the first place. It's pretty obvious to most
sane people...

Gray Ghost

May 1, 2011, 1:12:08 PM5/1/11

> In article <Xns9ED8A9F322BBWe...@216.196.97.142>,
> grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...
>>
>> BDK <Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in
>>
>> > In article <Xns9ED7E8F20647FWe...@216.196.97.142>,
>> > grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...

That Obama is competent and has the US’s best interest at heart.

>> > Only if you tend towards the birthtardic.
>> >

>> You mean if you are curious about the unsubstantiated claims of the
>> absolute buffoon we have put in charge,
>
> What unsubstantiated claims are those? The ones only you heard about
> from the voices in your head?

His college “attendance”. Unless you can produce all his college records,
his claims are factually unsubstantiated. Or does basic logic escape you?

>> What are you afraid of? What secrets do you not want revealed? What
>> impact might they have on the American people regarding their trust of
>> the Progressives?
>
> Afraid of? Secrets? The only thing I'm slightly scared about is that you
> whackjobs are running around loose. Who knows what about anyone you'll
> dream up next? You kooks might go into "tower and rifle" mode.

You are invited to attempt to corral me. Anytime. Anywhere. Bring your own
body bag.

Fifth Law of Leftist Debate
The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his
preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute
it without losing face the chance of him denigrating the intelligence of
the poster or accusing you of having some sort of mental illness approaches
infinity.

Boomerang corollary.
Said leftist will display his own lack of intelligence or mental defects in
his responses accusing you of same and never get the irony of it.

Seventh Law of Leftist Debate
Leftists often ascribe to others the most debased motives for their actions
when in fact they are only reflecting their own inner reality.

BDK

May 1, 2011, 1:28:47 PM5/1/11
In article <Xns9ED8864ED71BEWe...@216.196.97.142>,
> That Obama is competent and has the US?s best interest at heart.

> >> You mean if you are curious about the unsubstantiated claims of the
> >> absolute buffoon we have put in charge,
> >
> > What unsubstantiated claims are those? The ones only you heard about
> > from the voices in your head?
>
> His college ?attendance?. Unless you can produce all his college records,
> his claims are factually unsubstantiated. Or does basic logic escape you?
>

> >> What are you afraid of? What secrets do you not want revealed? What
> >> impact might they have on the American people regarding their trust of
> >> the Progressives?
> >
> > Afraid of? Secrets? The only thing I'm slightly scared about is that you
> > whackjobs are running around loose. Who knows what about anyone you'll
> > dream up next? You kooks might go into "tower and rifle" mode.
>
> You are invited to attempt to corral me. Anytime. Anywhere. Bring your own
> body bag.

That's a job for the professional nutcatchers and the police. You could
have something contagious, some brain wasting disease. But more likely,
you're just another internet tough guy puffing away.

> Fifth Law of Leftist Debate
> The more you present a leftist with factual evidence that is counter to his
> preconceived world view and the more difficult it becomes for him to refute
> it without losing face the chance of him denigrating the intelligence of
> the poster or accusing you of having some sort of mental illness approaches
> infinity.

There is nothing factual in birtherism. Only rumors, confusion,
fantasies, and delusions. And of course, bigotry, the basis of nearly
all of it.

> Boomerang corollary.
> Said leftist will display his own lack of intelligence or mental defects in
> his responses accusing you of same and never get the irony of it.

There's no irony here, birthers are insane. Most people know you are
loons.

> Seventh Law of Leftist Debate
> Leftists often ascribe to others the most debased motives for their actions
> when in fact they are only reflecting their own inner reality.

Keep dreaming about Obama not being "natural born". I suppose it's less
harmful than some other fantasies you might be having about him.

Iarnrod

May 1, 2011, 2:57:15 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 10:45 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "BDK" <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in message

> > In article <ipiid5$m5...@dont-email.me>, bit_buc...@gmx.com says...

That's what happens when it's scanned. Happens all the time. You seem
flummoxed by the simplest of things.

Wayne

May 1, 2011, 6:50:07 PM5/1/11

"Iarnrod" wrote in message

****************
-
Fine...explain it to me. A document is scanned, and it ends up with several
individual layers.
Doesn't work that way on my scanner. It ends up all in one layer. How does
the scanner know to separate signatures, forms, background into separate
layers?

John Smith

May 1, 2011, 7:04:36 PM5/1/11

The worst part is the separation of the text from the actual black and
white form, then the separation of various text fields from others adds
MUCH insult to injury, etc. ... that crappy "safety paper" it is all
pasted onto just adds another level of obfuscation ...

Someone asked for a copy of a legal document just wouldn't give such a
crappy fake unless complete stupid or for some, as yet, unfathomable reason!

Regards,
JS

jf...@my-deja.com

May 1, 2011, 8:51:28 PM5/1/11
On May 1, 10:28 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> There is nothing factual in birtherism. Only rumors, confusion,
> fantasies, and delusions. And of course, bigotry, the basis of nearly
> all of it.
President Obama just released the movies showing his birth. The floar
and fuana are clearly African and not American.

Did you notice that the Donal was not amused? It demonstrates once
again that, while he can dish it ou with enthusiasm, he really can't
take it.

John Smith

May 1, 2011, 8:57:51 PM5/1/11

GESUS!!! AGAIN???

That damn scandalous crook will release anything instead of the simple
scan of a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, won't he?

Watch, "OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- TAKE III" is coming to a theater near
you soon!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Animal 07

May 1, 2011, 10:46:10 PM5/1/11
The scary thing is those whack jobs can vote.

Gray Ghost

May 1, 2011, 11:35:46 PM5/1/11
Animal 07 <wher...@friday.com> wrote in

> On 5/1/2011 12:54 PM, BDK wrote:
>> In article<Xns9ED8A9F322BBWe...@216.196.97.142>,
>> grey_ghost47...@yahoo.com says...
>>>
>>> BDK<Con...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote in

You mean the ones who blindly believe what they are told without any
physical evidence to back it up?

Yup, it’s a damn shame they vote. Look at the baboon they voted for.

BDK

May 2, 2011, 1:19:12 AM5/2/11
In article <ee2fb59e-99b9-430b-b57d-
2b07fc...@w9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>, jf...@my-deja.com says...

Aww, the poor combed over bastard can't handle it? He should have
thicker skin after all the jokes made about that hair of his.

BDK

May 2, 2011, 1:20:02 AM5/2/11
In article <ipkvif$p9p$2...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

GESUS!!

You're still a birther loon?

Who'd a thunk it?

Everyone.

BDK

May 2, 2011, 1:21:03 AM5/2/11
In article <ipkou4$2qi$3...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

What's unfathomable is how you keep out of a padded room.

jc

May 2, 2011, 3:45:05 AM5/2/11
On May 1, 11:59 am, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <8de0fedf-af52-4779-acaa-
> cef4fe466...@y12g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, cirej...@yahoo.com says...

Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't add "some of my best friends are
black people".

-jc

BDK

May 2, 2011, 9:32:10 AM5/2/11
In article <acde851b-6071-4f07-baed-0f94949625b6
@w21g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, cire...@yahoo.com says...

Oh I'm sure they will, eventually. Some of them might actually believe
it.

Iarnrod

May 2, 2011, 9:37:38 AM5/2/11

That is precisely how making a PDF works, pumpkin.

> Doesn't work that way on my scanner.  It ends up all in one layer.  How does
> the scanner know to separate signatures, forms, background into separate
> layers?

Put the OCR setting on.

Happens all the time. You're merely ignorant.

Iarnrod

May 2, 2011, 9:38:50 AM5/2/11
On May 1, 9:35 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Animal 07 <wherew...@friday.com> wrote innews:QdudnSCaIL9ohyPQ...@wow.com:

> > On 5/1/2011 12:54 PM, BDK wrote:
> >> In article<Xns9ED8A9F322BBWereofftoseethewi...@216.196.97.142>,
> >> grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com says...

Oh the fuckin' IRONY of it all!!

RHF

May 2, 2011, 9:42:42 AM5/2/11
On May 1, 10:20 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ipkvif$p9...@dont-email.me>, bit_buc...@gmx.com says...

> > > President Obama just released the movies showing his birth.  The floar
> > > and fuana are clearly African and not American.
>
> > > Did you notice that the Donal was not amused?  It demonstrates once
> > > again that, while he can dish it ou with enthusiasm, he really can't
> > > take it.
>
> > GESUS!!!  AGAIN???
>
> > That damn scandalous crook will release anything instead of the simple
> > scan of a REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, won't he?
>
> > Watch, "OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE -- TAKE III" is coming to a theater near
> > you soon!
>
> > ROFLOL
>
> > Regards,
> > JS

- GESUS!!
-
- You're still a birther loon?
-
- Who'd a thunk it?
-
- Everyone.
-
- --

- BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

"BDK" : So Take an Honest 'Look' at the Obama
'Birther' Certificate V2.0 -details-details-details-

-read-
Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0
-&- Oops... It Hanging Chad's All Over Again !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/ab73fe60ab2d7f6a
-why-all-the-penciled-in-numbers-mark-ups-
-on-the-original-micro-film-record-
-and-who-made-them...-who...-

-read-
Obama Releases a New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0
-and- Creates Yet More Doubt !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/4825b17fcd0065ad
-doubt-reasonable-doubt-&-un-reasonable-doubt-
.
.

Wayne

May 2, 2011, 10:51:25 AM5/2/11

"Iarnrod" <iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

**************
-
Why don't you just say that you don't know how a "flat" document is copied
and ends up in layers?

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 11:24:07 AM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 7:51 AM, Wayne wrote:

> Put the OCR setting on.
>
> Happens all the time. You're merely ignorant.
> **************
> -
> Why don't you just say that you don't know how a "flat" document is copied
> and ends up in layers?

Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) would only be used if you were
converting a picture (true scan) of a document into a text file so you
can edit it!

That is an absolute giveaway that the document has been tampered with.
Add to that, that the idiots used a computer graphics font and the
document is obviously assembled out of two or more documents and the
case for a fraud is absolute.

At first, the desperation of such a fraud surprised me ... then I
realized this is just a trademark of this administration ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 11:28:46 AM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 12:45 AM, jc wrote:

> Yeah, I'm surprised he didn't add "some of my best friends are
> black people".
>
> -jc
>

>> --
>> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Two of my friends are Negros. However, they are highly intelligent,
work in the same field as myself and have characters' beyond reproach!
They happen to have british accents and were schooled in bush schools as
youngsters, before university ...

As Dr. King had recommended, you gauge people by their character, not by
their color ... these two pass that requirement with flying colors.

Regards,
JS

Wayne

May 2, 2011, 1:27:16 PM5/2/11

"John Smith" wrote in message news:ipkou4$2qi$3...@dont-email.me...

Regards,
JS
**************************
-
AND.....for examples of suspicious issues in the document, independent of
the layers question:

http://obamasgarden.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/the-odds-are-racist/

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 1:37:35 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 10:27 AM, Wayne wrote:

> The worst part is the separation of the text from the actual black and
> white form, then the separation of various text fields from others adds
> MUCH insult to injury, etc. ... that crappy "safety paper" it is all
> pasted onto just adds another level of obfuscation ...
>
> Someone asked for a copy of a legal document just wouldn't give such a
> crappy fake unless complete stupid or for some, as yet, unfathomable
> reason!
>
> Regards,
> JS
> **************************
> -
> AND.....for examples of suspicious issues in the document, independent
> of the layers question:
>
> http://obamasgarden.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/the-odds-are-racist/

Exactly ... funny, if not so sad, so very, very sad ...

The public servant office has been occupied by a forger, a person of the
same ilk as those committing identity theft ...

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted

"<<<__ Bøb __>>>"

May 2, 2011, 2:20:24 PM5/2/11

[First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists
Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as
his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also
shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was
born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of
concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two
whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth.
How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not
yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the
"British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that
I found that just does not jive.

The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born
in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed
place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This
cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
"KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How
can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated
1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?]

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 2:20:21 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 11:05 AM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>> I don't pay much attention to him these days, but I'd wager he's not
>> happy.
>
> You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
> making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
> ya, Nickkkkers?
>
> CLICK ! ! !

I am of german ancestry (among others in the heinz 57 mix), you can call
me "german", with no offense taken. I also have english, irish, indian,
etc. ancestors in my background. I freely admit it and discuss my
ancestry with others, at appropriate times, when the subject comes up ...

You can call me any and all of the races/genetics I am composed of, no
offense taken -- I can hardly change it ... if negros want to be ashamed
of their heritage, that is their problem ... NOT MINE.

Are you proposing I suddenly be struck so dumb that I can't recognize
negros? Yeah, I guess you would like that ...

ROFLOL

Anyone angered to taking offense at their race are ashamed of their
race! -- barack obama AKA barry soetoro SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 2:25:55 PM5/2/11

You are preaching to the choir.

The enormous errors in the forged document simply boggles ones' mind ...

Regards,
JS

Rocky

May 2, 2011, 2:36:19 PM5/2/11

"John Smith" <bit_b...@gmx.com> wrote in message

You mean you are not laughing? I am.

Rocky

johnty

May 2, 2011, 3:15:43 PM5/2/11
On May 2, 7:20 pm, "<<<__ Bøb __>>>" <b.wing...@charter.net> wrote:
> At the time of Obama's birth, it also
> shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was
> born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of
> concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two
> whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth.
> How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not
> yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the
> "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that
> I found that just does not jive.

Kenya became independent (from the British) in 1963. It did not just
come into existence.
The colony of Kenya existed when Obama sr. was born.

Can we assume the other item you 'looked into' is equally authentic?

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 3:48:46 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 11:20 AM, "<<<__ Bøb __>>>" wrote:

I think this woman is making an element of the argument which you are
proposing:

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2011/04/here-is-problem-with-obamas-birth.html

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 8:18:34 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 4:11 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On Mon, 02 May 2011 11:20:21 -0700, John Smith<bit_b...@gmx.com>
> wrote:
>
>> You can call me any and all of the races/genetics I am composed of, no
>> offense taken -- I can hardly change it ... if negros want to be ashamed
>> of their heritage, that is their problem ... NOT MINE.
>
> You mean you find lynching, slavery, beating, intimidation,
> segregation, disfranchisement and abuse of all kinds---should be
> considered a "heritage" to embrace?
>
> How conservative of you to say.
>
> The Truth about the Dixiecrats
> What they were about.

Every race on this planet has been enslaved, at one time or another.
Indeed, england had "indentured servitude." Some on the first boats
over here where in indentured servitude -- this was the equivalent of
slavery and many of those were white.

Everyone who owned slaves are dead ... get over it ... krist, I think
all the slaves are dead too ... nothing left to talk about except
ancient history there ...

Regards,
JS

Howard Brazee

May 2, 2011, 8:50:10 PM5/2/11
On Mon, 02 May 2011 17:18:34 -0700, John Smith <bit_b...@gmx.com>
wrote:

>Everyone who owned slaves are dead ... get over it ... krist, I think

>all the slaves are dead too ... nothing left to talk about except
>ancient history there ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_slavery#Current_situation

- James Madison

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 8:56:55 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 5:50 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
> On Mon, 02 May 2011 17:18:34 -0700, John Smith<bit_b...@gmx.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Everyone who owned slaves are dead ... get over it ... krist, I think
>> all the slaves are dead too ... nothing left to talk about except
>> ancient history there ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_slavery#Current_situation

I thought it was obvious, I was speaking of slavery in America ...

Of course, other nations may still have to work this out. Indeed,
indentured servitude is still legal in some parts of Africa, isn't it?

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

John Smith

May 2, 2011, 10:19:58 PM5/2/11
On 5/2/2011 7:11 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> You sure as shit paid attention when you got caught
> making all those late-night hang-up phone calls, didn't
> ya, Nickkkkers?
>
> CLICK ! ! !

Brother, if you find anyone guilty of slavery, since it was abolished in
the early 1800's, you need to take the slave owner to court immediately!

Well, if they are alive ... but frankly, I think you are shit-for-brains
and everyone is dead now ...

Post evidence if you have it!

Regards,
JS

BDK

May 3, 2011, 1:37:48 AM5/3/11
In article <ipmije$o26$5...@dont-email.me>, bit_b...@gmx.com says...

As predictible as the sun coming up.

You always come off as an idiot.

johnty

May 3, 2011, 11:11:23 AM5/3/11
On May 3, 1:56 am, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
> On 5/2/2011 5:50 PM, Howard Brazee wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 02 May 2011 17:18:34 -0700, John Smith<bit_buc...@gmx.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >> Everyone who owned slaves are dead ... get over it ... krist, I think
> >> all the slaves are dead too ... nothing left to talk about except
> >> ancient history there ...
>
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_slavery#Current_situation
>
> I thought it was obvious, I was speaking of slavery in America ...

Standard American-English terminology:

"on this planet" = USA...
"the whole freakin' universe" = ..plus Canada and Mexico

Wayne

May 3, 2011, 5:28:07 PM5/3/11

<Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 02 May 2011 17:56:55 -0700, John Smith <bit_b...@gmx.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I thought it was obvious, I was speaking of slavery in America ...
>
> We are. Smithloon
>
> You are defending conservative ideology which, today, still embraces
> the foundation of slavery and segregation in the party
> platform---"States rights"

Heh heh....what a complete moron you are. Conservative=slavery and
segregation States Rights=slavery and segregation. LOL....
Get some logic in your posts, or sit back and watch the adults.

GovShill

May 3, 2011, 10:14:06 PM5/3/11

Good one.

Can I use that?

Shill #2

Iarnrod

May 3, 2011, 10:18:33 PM5/3/11
On May 2, 8:51 am, "Wayne" <mygarbage...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Why don't you just say you're talking out of your ass.

Hint: Happens all the time, dearie. FACT.

Here, even your own side says you're full of shit.
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/265767/pdf-layers-obamas-birth-certificate-nathan-goulding

Iarnrod

May 3, 2011, 10:21:38 PM5/3/11
On May 2, 12:20 pm, "<<<__ Boob __>>>" <b.wing...@charter.net> wrote:

> The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born
> in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed
> place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This
> cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called
> "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
> respectively.

So the other birth certificates from that same time frame, which list
the name of the hospital exactly as Obama's does, are also forgeries?

BAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA!!!

LUV to see the kooker America-hating right in FULL FROTH!!!

> The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity &
> Gynecological Hospital until 1978,

Then how did it appear that way on EVERY SINGLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE from
births in that facility in 1961, nutbag?

BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Iarnrod

May 3, 2011, 10:22:32 PM5/3/11
On May 2, 12:25 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:

> The enormous errors in the forged document simply boggles ones' mind ...

NAME ONE, Johnny KQQK.

You don't even have a mind to boggle!

<sips Victory Iced Tea>

kroyce

May 9, 2011, 12:00:54 AM5/9/11

The British East Africa Protectorate gave birth to Kenya Colony and
Kenya Protectorate (Not the same entity).

KENYA COLONY - British Citizenship conferred at birth

From 23.07.1920 until 31.12.1948, the Kenya Colony fell within the
Crown’s Dominions. From 01.01.1949 until 11.12.1963, the colony formed
part of the UK and Colonies.

KENYA PROTECTORATE - British Citizenship not conferred at birth (Not
sure how this one worked)

From 1921 to 30.04.1925 (Jubaland, Kismayu and Port Durnford) and from
1921 to 11.12.1963 (Mainland Strip, Lamu and Patta), the area was a
British Protectorate in which the Crown exercised extra-territorial
jurisdiction.

Kenya Colony issued passports under the following name: British
passport issued by what was then known as the Colony and Protectorate
of Kenya.

The question becomes, how did people refer to the nationality of
Colonial Kenyans back in 1961?

John Smith

May 9, 2011, 12:05:45 AM5/9/11

One thing certain, NOT American!

Regards,
JS

Iarnrod

May 9, 2011, 12:24:59 AM5/9/11

Hint: http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg

Sorry but Obama, unlike McCain, was born on US soil and this is proven
historical FACT that cannot be refuted. Case is closed.

John Smith

May 9, 2011, 12:14:39 AM5/9/11
On 5/2/2011 7:51 AM, Wayne wrote:
> "Iarnrod"<iar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yes, but the layers are empty, you must specify to use OCR and the text
layer is filled ... more diversion, obfuscation and lies, attempting to
exploit those who don't take awhile experimenting and learning adobe
illustrator ...

No wonder the crimes and criminal public servants appeal to you, you
share the same mindset.

Regards,
JS

johnty

May 10, 2011, 7:25:58 AM5/10/11
On May 9, 5:00 am, kroyce <kdro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The question becomes, how did people refer to the nationality of
> Colonial Kenyans back in 1961?

As I remember it, "Kenyan"

John Smith

May 10, 2011, 10:12:46 AM5/10/11

Some would have it as "AMERICAN!"

Regards,
JS

corneal pye

Jun 2, 2011, 1:37:51 PM6/2/11
On 11-05-01 01:57 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
>> OK...out of curiosity.....
>> > How do you explain a copy of the original, posted on the White House
>> > website, being a pdf file with layers? Was it generated as a pdf file 50
>> > years ago?
> That's what happens when it's scanned. Happens all the time. You seem
> flummoxed by the simplest of things.

Who is "UKL Lee"?

Iarnrod

Jun 3, 2011, 12:18:04 AM6/3/11
On Jun 2, 11:37 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-05-01 01:57 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

A little slow, are ya?

RHF

Jun 3, 2011, 5:12:15 AM6/3/11

Iranrod -flash-
Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !
.
First a Little Weiner -dog-gone- Humor
http://www.weinerandweiner.com/
-bun-intented-!-
.
Anthony Weiner [D-NY] Kosher Hot Dog Photo
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_18197643?nclick_check=1
-steamed...-roasted...-or-raw...-
--nah--frozen--like--a--rock--!--
.
One Asks... ? Why Is Weiner Acting So Guilty !
http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/red-eye/transcript/gutfeld-if-rep-weiner-innocent-why-he-acting-so-guilty
-watch-the-weiner-whine-on-and-on...-
.
After All... Weiner Says It's No Big Thing !
http://www.buzzfeed.com/scott/anthony-weiners-weiner-twitter-picture
-and-now-we-all-know-he-was-not-lying-
.
After Viewing Weiner's Weiner . . .
Atlas just Shrugs and sighed 'loser.'
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/weiners-weiner-in-a-pickle.html
.
Michael Savage -says- The 'Weiner' "Weiner"
Photo Is Proof We[They] Are Not Related !
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/
-follow-the-link-to-
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/unflappable_wife_finally_gets_flapped_TR1YGqogrvdTJADvJDg2iN
.
.
Hey Weiner . . . Who Let The Hot Dog Out !
.
and that is the way 'i' see it
or didn't see it ~ RHF
.
.
Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2
-just-say-'no'-to-weiner-the-whiner's-weiner-
.
.

corneal pye

Jun 3, 2011, 12:05:05 PM6/3/11

NOT an acceptable answer.

So do YOU believe the "local registrar" was named "UKL Lee"?

A simple yes or no will suffice, you silly twit.

Iarnrod

Jun 3, 2011, 11:33:58 PM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 3:12 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Jun 2, 9:18 pm,Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 2, 11:37 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
>
> > Address.invalid> wrote:

> > > Who is "UKL Lee"?
> > > --
>
> > A little slow, are ya?
>
> Iranrod -flash-
> Prez Obama "BO" -says-

Obama says he will kick your stupid racist ass.

Iarnrod

Jun 3, 2011, 11:35:15 PM6/3/11
On Jun 3, 10:05 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-02 11:18 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On Jun 2, 11:37 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> > Address.invalid>  wrote:

> >> Who is "UKL Lee"?
> >> --
>
> > A little slow, are ya?
>
> NOT an acceptable answer.

You didn't ask an actual question.

> So do YOU believe the "local registrar" was named "UKL Lee"?

So do you believe all the right wing Kook Aid you guzzle?

Hint: Take a class in Adobe and find out what a pathetic fool you've
been/

corneal pye

Jun 4, 2011, 3:06:09 AM6/4/11
On 11-06-03 10:35 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On Jun 3, 10:05 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> Address.invalid> wrote:
>> On 11-06-02 11:18 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

>>> A little slow, are ya?
>>
>> NOT an acceptable answer.
>
> You didn't ask an actual question.

Yes I did:

Who is "UKL Lee"?

>> So do YOU believe the "local registrar" was named "UKL Lee"?

> So do you believe all the right wing Kook Aid you guzzle?

Answer the question posed please.

> Hint: Take a class in Adobe and find out what a pathetic fool you've
> been/

Hint - UKL Lee is who?

Iarnrod

Jun 4, 2011, 8:40:16 PM6/4/11
On Jun 4, 1:06 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-03 10:35 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On Jun 3, 10:05 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> > Address.invalid>  wrote:

> >> NOT an acceptable answer.
>
> > You didn't ask an actual question.
>
> Yes I did:

Not an relevant question, fuzznuts.

> Who is "UKL Lee"?

Immaterial.

> >> So do YOU believe the "local registrar" was named "UKL Lee"?
>
> > So do you believe all the right wing Kook Aid you guzzle?
>
> Answer the question posed please.

It's an immaterial question.

Hawaii has certified the birth certificate -- BOTH the long form and
the COLB -- and the Constitution compels you to accept it.

Case is closed. In fact there never was a case at all, just you racist
nutbags creaming in impotent rage.

corneal pye

Jun 4, 2011, 9:23:45 PM6/4/11
On 11-06-04 07:40 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On Jun 4, 1:06 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> Address.invalid> wrote:
>> On 11-06-03 10:35 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

>>> You didn't ask an actual question.
>>
>> Yes I did:
>
> Not an relevant question, fuzznuts.

Given that is the signed name of the "local registrar" it surely IS.

>> Who is "UKL Lee"?
>
> Immaterial.

Not it UKL Lee is a fictional entry.

>>> So do you believe all the right wing Kook Aid you guzzle?
>>
>> Answer the question posed please.
>
> It's an immaterial question.

No it is not.

You are so inherently intellectually dishonest.

> Hawaii has certified the birth certificate --

They can do as they wish, the real issue is why is a poorly photoshopped
version is being disseminated by the WH.

Don't they have more important fish to fry than playing silly games with
the media and the pubic?

Iarnrod

Jun 5, 2011, 2:00:08 AM6/5/11
On Jun 4, 7:23 pm, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-04 07:40 PM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > On Jun 4, 1:06 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> > Address.invalid>  wrote:

> >> Yes I did:
>
> > Not an relevant question, fuzznuts.
>
> Given that is the signed name of the "local registrar" it surely IS.

No, it is not at all. It is completely immaterial. Hawaii certified
it, and the matter is settled. The Constitution REQUIRES to you accept
it.

> >> Who is "UKL Lee"?
>
> > Immaterial.
>
> Not it UKL Lee is a fictional entry.

Immaterial. Yes.

> >> Answer the question posed please.
>
> > It's an immaterial question.
>
> No it is not.

Yes, of course it is.

> You are so inherently intellectually dishonest.

You are, for hating the Constitution. The matter is settled.

> > Hawaii has certified the birth certificate --
>
> They can do as they wish, the real issue is why is a poorly photoshopped
> version is being disseminated by the WH.

You're lying again. You have no understanding of pdfs. Please keep
displaying your utter ignorance.

> Don't they have more important fish to fry than playing silly games with
> the media and the pubic?

Yes, and that's why the case is closed. As it was in 2008 when Obama
first released his birth certificate and made history by being the
first candidate in history ever to prove his eligibility.

corneal pye

Jun 5, 2011, 12:10:04 PM6/5/11

Wrong.

> Hawaii certified
> it, and the matter is settled.

Not if they made an error.

> The Constitution REQUIRES to you accept it.

The Constitution eh...is that your current angle?

You do seem to be very uptight about the whole matter, I wonder why?

Does it have anything to do with the numeric and ink discrepancies in
cells 20 and 22?

>>> Immaterial.
>>
>> Not it UKL Lee is a fictional entry.
>
> Immaterial. Yes.

No more than the identity of any of the signators to it, no.

People must be real after all.

We can't be relying on a "john doe".

Or a "ukelelee"...

http://island-adv.com/2011/05/purported-birth-certificate-signed-by-u-k-l-lee-%E2%80%93-proving-forgery-may-play-obamas-swan-song/

>>> It's an immaterial question.
>>
>> No it is not.
>
> Yes, of course it is.

No, it is not.

>> You are so inherently intellectually dishonest.
>
> You are, for hating the Constitution. The matter is settled.

You are inventing false charges as cover.

>>> Hawaii has certified the birth certificate --
>>
>> They can do as they wish, the real issue is why is a poorly photoshopped
>> version is being disseminated by the WH.
>
> You're lying again. You have no understanding of pdfs. Please keep
> displaying your utter ignorance.

You can't explain the difference in ink and numeral "1" in the 1961 in
cells 20 and 22.

>> Don't they have more important fish to fry than playing silly games with
>> the media and the pubic?
>
> Yes, and that's why the case is closed.

The case can never be closed with a bad photoshop version out.

> As it was in 2008 when Obama
> first released his birth certificate and made history by being the
> first candidate in history ever to prove his eligibility.

Incorrect, any Presidential candidate who served in the armed forces of
was a federal appointee had to produce their birth certificate for DOD.

You're not very good at this game.

~ RHF

Jun 5, 2011, 12:38:01 PM6/5/11
On Jun 3, 8:33 pm, Iarnrod <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Jun 3, 3:12 am,RHF<rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 2, 9:18 pm,Iarnrod<iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > A little slow, are ya?

- - Iranrod -flash-
- - Prez Obama "BO" -says-

=Un=Snip=

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
.
- Obama says he will kick your stupid racist ass.

Iarnrod your Sorry Reality... being a member of
'The Cult of The-Obama' -who's-holy-mantra-is-
Screaming: YOU ARE A RACIST ! at any critic
of Your God 'The-Obama' : 'The-Obama' Is God !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.california/msg/b01a8b2c4c195c49
* Praise Be 'The-Obama' !
* Great is 'The-Obama' !
* All Glory To 'The-Obama' !
* Let The Spirit of 'The-Obama' Guide Us !
* We Are One With 'The-Obama' !
.
Iarnrod -classic-liberal-fascist-
Playing The-Obama Race Card !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fa4f62e0f9e74fa1
* Shout Them Down ! {The Obama Critics}
* Call Them A Racist ! {The Obama Critics}
* Silence Them ! {The Obama Critics}
* Crush Them ! {The Obama Critics}
.
Follow-Up Question Iarnrod was that 'kick'...
or "Lick" ? ? ? -cause- Without a Teleprompter
"BO" {Obama} can be very hard to understand
erh... ah... erh... ah... erh... ah...
-pause-for...-that-big-obama-smile-
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/04/24/alg_pres_obama.jpg
.
.

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15da5966e7b703f2
-and-

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/d62877dde7a24a90
-and-again-

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a85516d1039f8c7a
-and-one-more-time-

Prez Obama "BO" -says- Forget the Birth Certificate
-ask- Weiner About The Weiner !

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/fed0d42c7fcf367b
.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
.
-read-look-see-check-it-out-
*A*Graphic*Essay*About*Weiner's*'Weiner'*
"And... We Have A Weiner ! -not-"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/293830c8fb59b6b0
.
.

Iarnrod

Jun 6, 2011, 1:11:54 AM6/6/11
On Jun 5, 10:10 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-05 01:00 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

Right, and lack of refutation DULY NOTED.

> > Hawaii certified
> > it, and the matter is settled.
>
> Not if they made an error.

They didn't.

> > The Constitution REQUIRES to you accept it.
>
> The Constitution eh...is that your current angle?

Since 1789, ipso facto, shit-for-brains.

> You do seem to be very uptight about the whole matter,

UPTIGHT??!? BWAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am doubled over in hysterical
LAUGHTER at you stupid racist loons who prattle on like children
because you have a black president who PROVED BEYOND DOUBT that he is
a natural born citizen. I LOVE it because you're helping Obama win
another landslide.

> I wonder why?

You wonder about the stupidest things.

> Does it have anything to do with the numeric and ink discrepancies in
> cells 20 and 22?

Nope, There is none.

> >> Not it UKL Lee is a fictional entry.
>
> > Immaterial. Yes.
>
> No more than the identity of any of the signators to it, no.

Wrong. Alvin Onaka's is the only relevant one.

> People must be real after all.

They are.

> We can't be relying on a "john doe".

You're not.

You're relying on the power of denial. You have nothing else.

> Or a "ukelelee"...
>
> http://island-adv.com/2011/05/purported-birth-certificate-signed-by-u...

Nope, nothing there.

> >> No it is not.
>
> > Yes, of course it is.
>
> No, it is not.

Yes, it is. Repeated assertion does not establish materiality.

You have yet to asset any evidence as to materiality. You lose. Big
time.

> >> You are so inherently intellectually dishonest.
>
> > You are, for hating the Constitution. The matter is settled.
>
> You are inventing false charges as cover.

You are. My charges are true, as the Constitution requires that you
accept Hawaii's certification.

> >> They can do as they wish, the real issue is why is a poorly photoshopped
> >> version is being disseminated by the WH.
>
> > You're lying again. You have no understanding of pdfs. Please keep
> > displaying your utter ignorance.
>
> You can't explain the difference in ink and numeral "1" in the 1961 in
> cells 20 and 22.

No need to.

The document speaks for itself and is certified as authentic by the
sovereign state of Hawaii and the Constitution requires that you STFU
and accept it. Case closed.

> >> Don't they have more important fish to fry than playing silly games with
> >> the media and the pubic?
>
> > Yes, and that's why the case is closed.
>
> The case can never be closed with a bad photoshop version out.

The case is not only closed, there never was a case to open in the
first place.

> > As it was in 2008 when Obama
> > first released his birth certificate and made history by being the
> > first candidate in history ever to prove his eligibility.
>
> Incorrect, any Presidential candidate who served in the armed forces of
> was a federal appointee had to produce their birth certificate for DOD.

EPIC FAIL.

DOD files DO NOT get released to the public and prove eligibility for
the office of PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. This LIE of yours
exposes how DESPERATE you racist nutbags have become.

You CANNOT and WILL NOT produce ANY prior president's birth
certificate that was made public prior to his taking office.

> You're not very good at this game.

I won. I am very good at it. You don't even know what the game is.
You're playing a non-existent game. You lose.

RM V2.0

Jun 6, 2011, 9:53:37 AM6/6/11

>UPTIGHT??!? BWAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am doubled over in hysterical
>LAUGHTER at you stupid racist loons who prattle on like children
>because you have a black president who PROVED BEYOND DOUBT that he is
>a natural born citizen. I LOVE it because you're helping Obama win
>another landslide.

Uhhmmm, what "landslide" would that be? He barely won. In your opinion can
anyone disagree with his policies without being racist? FYI, if it was
"PROVED BEYOND DOUBT " then there wouldnt be any doubt. Ergo, it wasnt
"PROVED BEYOND DOUBT ".

corneal pye

Jun 6, 2011, 11:58:31 AM6/6/11
On 11-06-06 12:11 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
> You CANNOT and WILL NOT produce ANY prior president's birth
> certificate that was made public prior to his taking office.

So what?

In the totality of things what does that matter? Isn't it nice that we
haven't had to deal with distracting crap like this more often?

Iarnrod

Jun 6, 2011, 10:58:20 PM6/6/11
On Jun 6, 7:53 am, "RM V2.0" <B...@biteme.com> wrote:
> "Iarnrod" <iarn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >UPTIGHT??!? BWAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am doubled over in hysterical
> >LAUGHTER at you stupid racist loons who prattle on like children
> >because you have a black president who PROVED BEYOND DOUBT that he is
> >a natural born citizen. I LOVE it because you're helping Obama win
> >another landslide.
>
> Uhhmmm, what "landslide" would that be?\

"Uhhmmm," the 2-to-1 LANDSLIDE by which American-born Obama defeated
the republican candidate who was born in Panama.

You sound like an idiot. Welcome to my woodshed.

> He barely won.

2-to-1 is not "barely," fuzznuts. Back to the short bus with you.

> In your opinion can
> anyone disagree with his policies without being racist?

Of course, many do. I disagree with some of them. I think for instance
that he has been way too bipartisan and that has cost him.

You are racist however if you demand his birth certificate\. Why?
Several reasons. First, he fuckin' released it three years ago while
still a candidate. Nevertheless you racist nutbags ignore that and
continue to beat your breasts claiming he didn't. Yet he is the FIRST
and ONLY presidential candidate in our nation's history ever to
document his eligibility. Second, you never asked to see the birth
certificate of any white presidents. Only the black one. Ipso fuckin'
facto, idiot.

>.FYI, if it was

> "PROVED BEYOND DOUBT " then there wouldnt be any doubt.

Indeed, there isn't any doubt. There is only rank denial and phony
outrage from you racist loons. That's not doubt....

> Ergo, it wasnt
> "PROVED BEYOND DOUBT ".

Actually yes, it was and there's nothign you can do about it.

Iarnrod

Jun 6, 2011, 10:59:27 PM6/6/11
On Jun 6, 9:58 am, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-06 12:11 AM,Iarnrodwrote:

> > You CANNOT and WILL NOT produce ANY prior president's birth
> > certificate that was made public prior to his taking office.
>
> So what?

So Obama set an unprecedented level of disclosure and is the first
candidate ever in history to fully document his natural born
citizenship.

> In the totality of things what does that matter? Isn't it nice that we
> haven't had to deal with distracting crap like this more often?

So it means you have been proven wrong and you should STFU and stop
pissing on my Constitution.

corneal pye

Jun 6, 2011, 11:32:42 PM6/6/11
On 11-06-06 09:59 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
> On Jun 6, 9:58 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> Address.invalid> wrote:
>> On 11-06-06 12:11 AM,Iarnrodwrote:
>>
>>> You CANNOT and WILL NOT produce ANY prior president's birth
>>> certificate that was made public prior to his taking office.
>>
>> So what?
>
> So Obama set an unprecedented level of disclosure and is the first

So what?

He also sent out a badly photoshopped version to play games with the media.

He's a dick.

>> In the totality of things what does that matter? Isn't it nice that we
>> haven't had to deal with distracting crap like this more often?
>
> So it means you have been proven wrong

No, it means he's been playing games.

That's wrong on so many levels.

Iarnrod

Jun 7, 2011, 12:08:47 AM6/7/11
On Jun 6, 9:32 pm, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-06 09:59 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
>
> > On Jun 6, 9:58 am, corneal pye<c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
> > Address.invalid>  wrote:

> >> So what?
>
> > So Obama set an unprecedented level of disclosure and is the first
> > candidate ever in history to fully document his natural born
> > citizenship.
>
> So what?

So STFU and stop lying, kooker.

> He also sent out a badly photoshopped version to play games with the media.

You're making shit up again, dearie.

Hawaii issued it. Case is closed.

> He's a dick.

You think about black men's dicks an awful lot, doncha!

> >> In the totality of things what does that matter? Isn't it nice that we
> >> haven't had to deal with distracting crap like this more often?
>
> > So it means you have been proven wrong
>
> No, it means he's been playing games.

Not at all. It means you're a liar.

> That's wrong on so many levels.

You're wrong on every level, insane nut job.

corneal pye

Jun 7, 2011, 1:29:53 AM6/7/11
On 11-06-06 11:08 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
>> He also sent out a badly photoshopped version to play games with the media.
> You're making shit up again, dearie.
>
> Hawaii issued it. Case is closed.

They "may" have issue something that was later photoshoped.

Why that altered version was disseminated by the WH is another matter.

Iarnrod

Jun 7, 2011, 7:59:24 AM6/7/11
On Jun 6, 11:29 pm, corneal pye <c...@Use-Author-Supplied-
Address.invalid> wrote:
> On 11-06-06 11:08 PM,Iarnrodwrote:>> He also sent out a badly photoshopped version to play games with the media.

> > You're making shit up again, dearie.
>
> > Hawaii issued it. Case is closed.
>
> They "may" have issue something that was later photoshoped.

Nope, proven wrong. Hawaii certified it. By very definition, it cannot
be "photoshopped." You throw that word around like you know what it
means, but really, you're a moron. You onl;y repeat the lies your
racist masters have fed you.

The birth certificate is real and the Constitution requires you to
accept it.

> Why that altered version was disseminated by the WH is another matter.

It is not altered. You are altered.

You have nothing. The case is closed. In fact, there never was a case
since Obama was the FIRST and ONLY presidential candidate in US
history to fully document that he meets the eligibility requirement.

~ RHF

Jun 8, 2011, 8:28:33 AM6/8/11
WeinerGate ! Up-Date News-Flash -weiner-gate-
-weiner-oh-you-liberal-lying-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
-weiner-oh-you-democrat-devil-dog-:-bow-wow-out-
.
Glad to see that Weiner Admitted to Being a 'Weiner'
Yeah a Real 'Weiner' a Lying "Sexting" Jerk-in-Office !
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
Better is the fact that Weiner is staying 'In-Office'
{Not Resigning In Disgrace}
-democrats-a-culture-of-political-evil-
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
.
With Weiner 'In-Office' the Democrats Nation-Wide
can Expect to Lose 17~25 More House Seats in 2012.
-democrat-corruption- -democrat-party-immortality-

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rec.guns/msg/4315ef0de3cea9f6

.
...Next Up...
Rahm Emanuel Tells All About Weiner's "Weiner"
http://www.popnography.com/2008/11/was-rahm-emanue.html
-followed-by-
James Guckert -aka- 'Jeff Gannon' Comments
on Weiner's "Weiner"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/5b9c0f2d15109425
-lastly-
Larry Sinclair {The ObamaSexual©} -says-
I Never Touched Weiner's "Weiner" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3c5fc4f1f0693a9c
.
Chris Matthews Blames Weiner's Wife
...She May Be Partly Responsible...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/06/06/chris_matthews_on_weiners_wife_maybe_shes_partly_responsible.html
Ah Yes... Blame 'The Wife' When A Liberal
Democrat Gets Caught With His Pants Down
.
...so... What About Weiner's Wife . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjen4Nc78Qs
WeinerGate ! WeinerGate ! WeinerGate !
-weiner-gate- -weiner-gate- -weiner-gate-
.
...and... Huma Abedin's -connection-to-
Hillary Clinton
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2007/11/hillary-lesbian.html
.
Huma Abedin is/was Hillary Clinton 'Body Person"
http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2008/04/huma-abedin-in-globe-yes-respected.html
.
.