A Spirit-guided thought about Jesus' Church (Mt16:18) ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2010, 6:49:03 PM1/8/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares that Jesus' Church (Mt16:18)
can be summarized with one catch phrase "No rules, just Jesus" as we
are mindful of WDJW **and** do what He wants :

http://WDJW.net

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Joseph H.

Jan 8, 2010, 7:00:57 PM1/8/10
Le 2010-01-08 18:49, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> This gentile Christian disciple shares that Jesus'

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

HTH

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2010, 7:23:37 PM1/8/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, body, and
mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Thommadura

Jan 8, 2010, 8:02:19 PM1/8/10
On 1/8/2010 6:49 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares that Jesus' Church (Mt16:18)
> can be summarized with one catch phrase "No rules, just Jesus" as we
> are mindful of WDJW **and** do what He wants :

THat is also a belief - not a truth

That would reject the OTHER gods of christianity - including the creator
father god - and therefore also reject any reason for the christ to come
to earth

IF we only use the christ's supposed words

THen John says it all

John 5:30-31 (

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is
just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

"If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid.

So - the christ himself admitted he had NO power by himself and that the
stories told about him were NOT TRUE.

AND of course - if john was one of the apostles who had seen the christ
- he also said that (1:18) No one has ever seen god.

So the christ said he is not a god - and so did John -

accept that one

Joseph H.

Jan 8, 2010, 10:08:26 PM1/8/10
Le 2010-01-08 19:23, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :
> Bottom line concerning you:

Don't mind me.

Heal thyself, Chung.

Jan Drew

Jan 9, 2010, 3:54:20 AM1/9/10
On Jan 8, 7:00�pm, "Joseph H." <dontbot...@invalid.org>

Is an atheist.

Joseph H.

Jan 9, 2010, 12:57:15 PM1/9/10
Le 2010-01-09 03:54, Jan Drew a écrit :
> On Jan 8, 7:00�pm, "Joseph H."<dontbot...@invalid.org>
>
> Is an atheist.

Yes. And?

Jo H.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2010, 5:38:10 PM1/9/10
A sockpuppet wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple shares that Jesus' Church (Mt16:18)
>> can be summarized with one catch phrase "No rules, just Jesus" as we
>> are mindful of WDJW **and** do what He wants :
>
>> http://WDJW.net

>THat is also a belief - not a truth

In truth, this is obedience and not belief.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD."(Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our

Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1

Cor12:3)

Happy Oyster

Jan 9, 2010, 7:10:38 PM1/9/10
On Sat, 09 Jan 2010 17:38:10 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

Go and tell this the Ethiopians.

They will nail you to the wall.
.
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2010, 10:15:53 PM1/10/10
Happy Oyster wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> >
> > Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
> > other heart disease patients:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
> street there?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
diabetes or sleep apnea.

Why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the right
amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in Ethiopia so
that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not die from
starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, H.O.:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Joseph H.

Jan 10, 2010, 10:29:32 PM1/10/10
Le 2010-01-10 22:15, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> Happy Oyster wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
>>> other heart disease patients:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>>
>> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to the people on the
>> street there?
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?
>
> The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> diabetes or sleep apnea.

Of course not, egotistical maniac, they're too busy dying :

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&ei=tppKS-LnJqng8AaukZ2IAw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=malnutrition+in+ethiopia&spell=1&start=0

One day your sins will catch up to you, little sociopath.

Jo H.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 12:30:09 AM1/11/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
>> love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
>> "Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
>> in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
>> friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
>> (Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Ph211
>
> Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2a7b5cc77e4a6455?

Thankfully, it is written that "love covers over all wrongs" (Proverbs
10:12).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a6c214d9179abe?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our

Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Joseph H.

Jan 11, 2010, 12:46:18 AM1/11/10
Le 2010-01-11 00:30, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> a sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
>>> love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
>>> "Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
>>> in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
>>> friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
>>> (Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/Ph211
>>
>> Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin.

Intelligent people can see that you misquoted the original reply.

All those little lies you make are adding up, Chung. You are sin incarnate.

Jo H.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 1:13:28 AM1/11/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
>> love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
>> "Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
>> in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
>> friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
>> (Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Ph211
>
> Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin.

Source:

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 11, 2010, 7:56:02 AM1/11/10
Dr. Chung, do you sin?

Any but a direct yes or no answer is a confession that you do and wish
to conceal it.

If you sin how often?

What type of sin?

May God bless.

Thommadura

Jan 11, 2010, 8:44:34 AM1/11/10
On 1/11/2010 7:56 AM, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:
> Dr. Chung, do you sin?

No one sins

A "Sin" is defined by religion as an offense against a god

No such thing is proven to exist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 10:44:29 AM1/11/10
A sockpuppet wrote:

> Dr. Chung, do you sin?

The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our

Messiah, the Son of Man, the Prince of Peace ...

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?
Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://T3WiJ.com

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21A)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21A given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com
A gentile disciple of the KING of kings and LORD of lords.
http://JiL4ever.net

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 11, 2010, 11:18:27 AM1/11/10
Sightwalker said when asked if he sins:

> A sockpuppet wrote:
>
>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>
> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).

That's not an answer to the question fatcat.
http://musformation.com/SkinnyCat.jpg

Is it any wonder your only practice is from the VA hospital, them with
post traumatic stress syndrome like that patient MU!
http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Gentile-Disciple-ebook/dp/B002IYFASS
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-10/13/xin_34100113165339013121.jpg
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/overweight-chinese-boy.gif
http://msp141.photobucket.com/albums/r49/gordoek/big-fat-chinese-baby.jpg

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 12:40:25 PM1/11/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ....

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right now
(Lk6;21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands (i.e.
not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a curse
(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your deceitful
heart (Je17:9) which is causing you to continue sinning by lying.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 11, 2010, 1:42:44 PM1/11/10
fatcat charlie fumbling with words, and *not* giving a truthful answer
so he muddle his words and said: http://musformation.com/SkinnyCat.jpg

> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>> That's not an answer to the question ....
>
> It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

It would be a lie to the question asked.

> "See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
> blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
> giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
> your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
> other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
>
> Amen.
>
> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
> 6:21A)

Everything is about your diet isn't it sightwalker...

> This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully

> hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
> together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right now
> (Lk6;21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands (i.e.
> not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a curse
> (Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

The question was not about your diet charlie....

> Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
> before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
> your mind):

LoL, charlie, how about you posting a lie I've told? You nor your
sockpuppet witnesses have as of yet shown I've told a lie other than
perhaps a lampoon anyone with half a wit would know I just a funning
with you.

You call others liar, yet when you are asked almost anything, as you did
with Jason, your best answer is "Be hungrier". Be hungry what we all,
yes *all* see and know is nothing but a flagrant advertisement for your
snake oil 'ohmy(1) *diet*(2) book at Amazon.

Now the question, who do you think *Jason* sees as the lying arse, you
flaunting your MD/PhD and telling him to be hungry when he asks how to
check a problem, or us with nothing to sell, who point out you can't be
trusted to give straight answers other than your non biblical "be hungry"
Jimmy Alpha

(1)Omer was spoofed as "ohmy'
(2)Approach was corrected, diet

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 11, 2010, 2:00:16 PM1/11/10
"The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
hungry right now (Luke 6:21A)."

The verse above:

=21] "Blessed are you that hunger now, for you shall be satisfied.

So the question posed below is answered:

Dr. Chung, do you sin?

Any but a direct yes or no answer is a confession that you do and wish

ver...@gefinden.com

Jan 11, 2010, 2:03:55 PM1/11/10
> Dr. Chung do you sin?

"No."

> Please provide examples of how often

"Zero."

> and of what kind?

"None."

The word of the Lord in measure of the above:

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in
us.

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our
sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in
us.

My little children, I am writing this to you so that you may not sin;
but if any one does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus
Christ the righteous; and he is the expiation for our sins, and not for
ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

Thommadura

Jan 11, 2010, 3:14:44 PM1/11/10

Since the word "sin" as it is used in religion has NO proven meaning in
the real world (Sin is an offense against a god - none are proven to
exist- AND no one know what the would take offense to. Based on the
claimed actions of gods in religion - especially the old testament -
anyone who would tell his followers to take all the small innocent
children and smash their heads against the rocks - and then THINKS
everything he says is GOOD - doesn't leave much opening for sin)

IF we say we have NOT sinned - we are simply tell the truth - and MAKL
YOU a liar - since YOU have yet to prove a god of your desription even
can exist - much less does.

ANd as far as his word - the only words we have are those of HUMANS -
none of gods.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2010, 3:55:18 AM1/12/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2010, 3:55:34 AM1/12/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2010, 3:57:45 AM1/12/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the

blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right

now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands

(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a

curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2010, 3:59:35 AM1/12/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:

>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

Amen.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

GreatSageItchy

Jan 12, 2010, 4:12:26 AM1/12/10

Bottom line concerning asshole spammer Chung:

Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO
spirituality , nothing but EGO. His sick, twisted "Christianity" is the
product of hIs TOTAL EGOTISM and ARROGANCE. There is NO CURE, or
treatment of any kind, and never will be. The diamond-hard EGO of such
people is 100% resistant to all attempts.

He is a notorious internet TROLL, and claims to be a licensed MD,
although no REAL Professional would expose him/herself to the abuse
that is common on UseNet, especially by relentless spamming, since
UseNet articles show up on a Google search via Google Groups.
Chung operates several religion-based internet scams under the
following names: the 2PD-OMER Approach, WDJW, What Does Jesus Want,.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane troll, internet creep, usenet #1
asshole, certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual,
erectile dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, Westboro Babtist Church,
extreme fundamentalist Christian zealot, psychopathic spammner,
stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac,

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS.. Stay far
away. ��WARNING����WARNING��WARNING��WARNING��

Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole. Even
his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for EGOIST).
There is NOTHING "spiritual" or "religious" about him. Religion, for
him, is a perfect means to be "right", to always be the "most" right.
An EGOMANIAC, he has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.

In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
like a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will
have something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for
him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. Camels will fly
through the eye of a needle before he even reaches spiritual
kindergarden. his life will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist will
NEVER admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that every word of the
above is true.
-GSI

GreatSageItchy

Jan 12, 2010, 4:14:29 AM1/12/10

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Jan 12, 2010, 8:31:35 PM1/12/10
Thommadura tomm...@optonline.net wrote in
4b4b2bbf$0$22537$607e...@cv.net

There is no sin in Heaven.

What a wonderful place this must be! :-)

Thommadura

Jan 13, 2010, 7:53:10 AM1/13/10

THere is NO sin proven - anywhere - and yes - it is wonderful