A WDJW thought about Philippians 2:11 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2010, 11:24:52 PM1/10/10
This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
"Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
(Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Joseph H.

Jan 10, 2010, 11:47:40 PM1/10/10
Le 2010-01-10 23:24, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness

Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin. You're done.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 12:13:12 AM1/11/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
>> love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
>> "Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
>> in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
>> friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
>> (Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Ph211

> Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin.

Thankfully, it is written that "love covers over all wrongs" (Proverbs
10:12).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a6c214d9179abe?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Joseph H.

Jan 11, 2010, 12:56:42 AM1/11/10

It looks like you think nobody follows threads, you little sociopath.

At least the fact that your kid is away from you comforts me immensely.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2010, 1:09:52 AM1/11/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

>> This gentile Christian cardiologist is coming out with boldness in
>> love (Jn14:15) for Jesus sharing this with all and publicly saying
>> "Jesus is LORD" at http://WDJW.net as other friends of Jesus have done
>> in loving obedience to His Word (Ph2:11). If you are also Jesus'
>> friend (Jn15:14), you should want to do the same because you also love
>> (Jn14:15) Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength too:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Ph211
>
> Bzzzzzzzzzttt. You're bragging. It's a sin.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2a7b5cc77e4a6455?