WDJW status for 01/03/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2010, 7:19:48 AM1/3/10
This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Jimmie Alpha

Jan 3, 2010, 9:28:27 AM1/3/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
> favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied

This truthful Christian lad had again for breakfast a boring 19 or 20 of
them mini shredded wheat thingys, topped with 2% milk, and I'm also
thankful mother had clean dishes to serve from today! Life is good even
for a psycho on the obama.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2010, 12:54:26 PM1/3/10
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
>favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
>provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
>ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
>guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
>feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise

This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
for the day.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

If not, why not?

Joseph H.

Jan 3, 2010, 1:20:13 PM1/3/10
Le 2010-01-03 12:54, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

>> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
>> favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
>> provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
>> ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
>> guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
>> feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
>
> This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
> for the day.
>
> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

"Not enough", said millions of people today :

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=malnutrition

I guess "the lord" just told them to fuck off and die.

Jimmie Alpha

Jan 3, 2010, 2:25:57 PM1/3/10
sightwalker with a MD/PhD ask:

> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

Yes, thanks so much for asking sightwalker.

So far 19 or 20 mini frosted wheat biscuits with 2% milk, a ham and
cheese on fortified white bread spread with gourmet horseradish mustard
from the dollar store, and many cups of caffeinated coffee to keep me in
a critical state of consternation.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2010, 12:34:49 AM1/5/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
> >> favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
> >> provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
> >> ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
> >> guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
> >> feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
> >
> > This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
> > for the day.
> >
> > Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>
> "Not enough", said millions of people today

Shouldn't necessarily be enough for the day yet and without the
weighing only ignorance reigns.

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<><

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Joseph H.

Jan 5, 2010, 12:58:12 AM1/5/10
Le 2010-01-05 00:34, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
>>> for the day.
>>>
>>> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>>
>> "Not enough", said millions of people today
>
> Shouldn't necessarily be enough for the day yet and without the
> weighing only ignorance reigns.

How much "next-to-nothing" weighs, Chung?

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=malnutrition

I guess "the lord" just told them to fuck off and die.

Jo H.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2010, 9:42:12 PM1/6/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
> >> favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
> >> provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
> >> ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
> >> guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
> >> feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
> >
> > This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
> > for the day.
> >
> > Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>
> "Not enough", said millions of people today

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a6c214d9179abe?

Shouldn't necessarily be enough for the day yet and without the
weighing only ignorance reigns.

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Joseph H.

Jan 6, 2010, 9:50:40 PM1/6/10
Le 2010-01-06 21:42, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

> a sockpuppet wrote:

>>> This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
>>> for the day.
>>>
>>> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>>
>> "Not enough", said millions of people today
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a6c214d9179abe?
>
> Shouldn't necessarily be enough for the day yet and without the
> weighing only ignorance reigns.
>
> Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Your "2PD-OMER" diet is medically irresponsible. You're a quack and you
should lose your license.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2010, 9:56:38 PM1/6/10
a sockpuppet wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> This gentile Christian disciple ate 32 oz of a broad variety of
> >> favorite foods yesterday and is satisfied knowing that the LORD
> >> provided all the good food that he needed. Do you know how much you
> >> ate yesterday? Why not? (It is really truly wise to know rather than
> >> guess by way of either portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, or
> >> feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
> >
> > This physician has had 23 oz of an assortment of tasty foods so far
> > for the day.
> >
> > Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>
> "Not enough", said millions of people today

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/89a6c214d9179abe?

Shouldn't necessarily be enough for the day yet and without the
weighing only ignorance reigns.

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<><

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, and mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Joseph H.

Jan 6, 2010, 10:08:43 PM1/6/10
Le 2010-01-06 21:56, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :
> Jo H. wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>> Andrew wrote:
>>>

> Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Your "2PD-OMER" diet is medically irresponsible. You're a quack and you
should lose your license.

Address the issue, fraud.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2010, 10:15:50 PM1/6/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
>> you lose your mind:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?
>
> Which lie this time charlie?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c1dd9c9a0161105?

It is sad to note that there has been so many lies from you that
you've lost track of them. This does indicate psychopathology.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying while feigning ignorance:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Others have noted your feign too:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7413b08a4654f1aa?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
lying.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 6, 2010, 10:21:34 PM1/6/10
sightwalker said:

> Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> It is sad to note that there has been so many lies from you that
> you've lost track of them. This does indicate psychopathology.

Even sadder is the fact you *can't* show the supposed lies. Is it any
wonder you are the one seen as the liar in your own group? What is sad
is even your peers don't rally around your words here in your group.
Your peers have ran from you and your words as if you were a leper and
you have the audacity call another a liar! lol People see who the liar
is, and it isn't this poster.
Jimmy "in truth" Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2010, 6:07:25 AM1/8/10
MU wrote:

>>> Not a lie ...
>>
>> Indeed, Jesus is the truth (John 14:6).
>>
>>>... sightwalker.
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This licensed and board-certified cardiologist, who is actively seeing
>> patients like MU, would not be able to say "Jesus is LORD" as you have
>> witnessed firsthand if he were a sightwalker.
>>
>> Why do you choose to continue to sin by lying, Jimmy?
>
> Outside of being a full blown twit, it's all he's got. a bucket full of
> lies.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/705accd9e311e8b6?

May Jimmy have the following etched onto his mind:

"Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/144a9929eb37ee47?

May GOD bless you, MU, and your household more than ever keeping you
from harm, in Jesus' name. Amen :-) Shalom :-)

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 8, 2010, 7:06:06 AM1/8/10
sightwalker acting the fool fall from my grace when using *all* his
creative powers said:

> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
> you lose your mind:

LoL, charlie, how about you posting a lie I've told? You nor your
sockpuppet witnesses have as of yet shown I've told a lie other than
perhaps in a lampoon.

You call others liar, yet when you are asked almost anything, as you did
with Jason, your best answer is "Be hungrier". Be hungry what we all,
yes *all* see and know is nothing but a flagrant advertisement for your
snake oil 'ohmy(1) *diet*(2) book at Amazon.

Now the question, who do you think Jason sees as the lying arse, you
flaunting your MD/PhD and telling him to be hungry when he asks how to
check a problem, or us with nothing to sell, who point out you can't be
trusted to give straight answers?
Jimmy Alpha

(1)Omer was spoofed as "ohmy'
(2)Approach was corrected, diet

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2010, 9:07:44 AM1/9/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
>> you lose your mind:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c1dd9c9a0161105?

It is sad to note that there has been so many lies from you that

you've lost track of them. This does indicate psychopathology.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying

before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying while feigning ignorance:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Others have noted your feign too:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7413b08a4654f1aa?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is right
(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
lying.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 9, 2010, 10:23:39 AM1/9/10
Fatcat sightwalker acting the fool fall from my grace when using *all*
http://musformation.com/SkinnyCat.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Be-Hungry-Gentile-Disciple-ebook/dp/B002IYFASS
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english/doc/2004-10/13/xin_34100113165339013121.jpg
http://www.dietsinreview.com/diet_column/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/overweight-chinese-boy.gif
http://msp141.photobucket.com/albums/r49/gordoek/big-fat-chinese-baby.jpg

LoL, charlie, how about you posting a lie I've told? You nor your
sockpuppet witnesses have as of yet shown I've told a lie other than
perhaps in a lampoon.

You call others liar, yet when you are asked almost anything, as you did
with Jason, your best answer is "Be hungrier". Be hungry what we all,
yes *all* see and know is nothing but a flagrant advertisement for your
snake oil 'ohmy(1) *diet*(2) book at Amazon.

Now the question, who do you think Jason sees as the lying arse, you
flaunting your MD/PhD and telling him to be hungry when he asks how to
check a problem, or us with nothing to sell, who point out you can't be
trusted to give straight answers?

Jimmy "incorruptible" Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2010, 10:06:59 PM1/10/10
MU wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/705accd9e311e8b6?

Amen.

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/144a9929eb37ee47?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Jan 11, 2010, 8:04:11 AM1/11/10
Fatcat charlie, acting the fool fall from my grace when using *all* his

LoL, charlie, how about you posting a lie I've told? You nor your
sockpuppet witnesses have as of yet shown I've told a lie other than

perhaps a lampoon anyone with half a wit would know I just a funning
with you.

You call others liar, yet when you are asked almost anything, as you did
with Jason, your best answer is "Be hungrier". Be hungry what we all,
yes *all* see and know is nothing but a flagrant advertisement for your
snake oil 'ohmy(1) *diet*(2) book at Amazon.

Now the question, who do you think *Jason* sees as the lying arse, you

flaunting your MD/PhD and telling him to be hungry when he asks how to
check a problem, or us with nothing to sell, who point out you can't be

trusted to give straight answers other than your non biblical "be hungry"
Jimmy Alpha

(1)Omer was spoofed as "ohmy'
(2)Approach was corrected, diet

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2010, 4:15:53 AM1/12/10
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right now
(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands (i.e.
not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a curse
(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your deceitful
heart (Je17:9) which is causing you to continue sinning by lying.

Amen.