Stent or Bypass decision.

Derek F

Oct 31, 2011, 4:31:44 PM10/31/11
How is the decision reached to stent a patient rather to do a bypass?
A friend who is 76 and severely diabetic and has angina was found to
probably have four blocked arteries after an exercise EKG. They did an
angiogram and fitted four stents.
Another fitter friend of 66 first had a stent fitted in 1994 and this
year has twice had another three stents fitted. Even after that he still
has angina.
I, a reasonably fit 77 was diagnosed with aortic stenosis earlier this
year. Previously I had two false positive exercise EKG's. A recent
dobutamine stress and exercise echo cardiogram again indicated two
blocked arteries. Prior to having an angiogram last week the
cardiologist said that if the arteries were found to be blocked they
would not stent them but bypass them when they replace the aortic valve.
In the event my arteries were again found to be clear.
This by the way is under the British NHS.
Derek

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2011, 7:07:52 PM10/31/11
Derek F wrote:

>How is the decision reached to stent a patient rather to do a bypass?

By weighing benefit versus risk of the procedure.

Bypass surgery is riskier than a stenting interventional procedure.
One surgical operation with both bypass grafting and aortic valve
replacement is less risky than the staged procedure of stenting
followed by aortic valve surgery because of the perioperative need for
antiplatelet medications to keep clots from forming in the
drug-eluting stents that would dramatically increase the risk of
perioperative bleeding.

Be hungrier, which is wonderfully healthier, especially for the heart:

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

... because we choose to openly care with our heart,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Derek F

Oct 31, 2011, 7:49:07 PM10/31/11
On 31/10/2011 23:07, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Derek F wrote:
>
>> How is the decision reached to stent a patient rather to do a bypass?
>
> By weighing benefit versus risk of the procedure.
>
> Bypass surgery is riskier than a stenting interventional procedure.

One reply I had from a cardiology nurse I posed the question to was that
it depended where the blockage was.

>> A friend who is 76 and severely diabetic and has angina was found to
>> probably have four blocked arteries after an exercise EKG. They did an
>> angiogram and fitted four stents.
>> Another fitter friend of 66 first had a stent fitted in 1994 and this
>> year has twice had another three stents fitted. Even after that he still
>> has angina.
Should the stenting not have cured his angina?
Derek

S. Wilson

Oct 31, 2011, 8:16:58 PM10/31/11
WARNING TO DEREK! DO NOT take any advice from Andrew Chung, unless you want
to be in an early grave.
Advice from Chung=DEATH.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2011, 9:59:19 PM10/31/11
Report not abuse
Derek F wrote:
> > Derek F wrote:
> >
> >> How is the decision reached to stent a patient rather to do a bypass?
> >
> > By weighing benefit versus risk of the procedure.
> >
> > Bypass surgery is riskier than a stenting interventional procedure.
> >
> One reply I had from a cardiology nurse I posed the question to was that
> it depended where the blockage was.

Regardless of the location of the blockage, bypass surgery is riskier
than a stenting interventional procedure.

> >> A friend who is 76 and severely diabetic and has angina was found to
> >> probably have four blocked arteries after an exercise EKG. They did an
> >> angiogram and fitted four stents.
> >> Another fitter friend of 66 first had a stent fitted in 1994 and this
> >> year has twice had another three stents fitted. Even after that he still
> >> has angina.

> Should the stenting not have cured his angina?

Not if the stents all missed the culprit lesion which can be in a tiny
branch vessel.

Robert Miles

Nov 1, 2011, 12:56:38 AM11/1/11
I suspect that part of it is that an earlier stent can sometimes
block the usual way of reaching the place where the new stent
needs to be.

Robert Preston

Nov 1, 2011, 2:17:53 AM11/1/11
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
> the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung, is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal
claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.

He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee
> Aquarium **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

Of his eating disorder Andrew B. Chung says:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Suggested reading:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger

1. The feeling that you have when you need to eat something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 1, 2011, 3:43:49 AM11/1/11
Report not abuse
Another thought, it is not uncommon for the left ventricular
hypertrophy (LVH) that is associated with severe aortic stenosis to
reduce the specificity of stress testing (i.e. increase the false
positive rate).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Malachi

Nov 1, 2011, 5:29:55 AM11/1/11
Self-accursed lying "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" deliriously wrote:
> > > Laus Deo for His continuing to curse you.
>
> > A lie and blasphemy.
>
> Neither.
>
> Praising GOD is neither a lie nor blasphemy.

The Lie:
God is not cursing anyone based upon Andrew B. Chung's personal grudge
against them.

The Blasphemy:
Andrew B. Chung misrepresenting God as being Andrew B. Chung's
personal henchman, who supposedly operates according to Andrew B.
Chung's malicious will.

> May GOD ever increase His curse upon you and all who know you.

A true disciple of Christ doesn't desire such things, even for their
enemies.

Chung must be praying to Satan.

Poor Andrew B. Chung has brought so much misery upon himself, and he's
only making it worse.

Indeed, this is what a self-accursed life looks like:

Andrew B. Chung was fired from his one and only verifiable job as a
physician.

> As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26 :-)

Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego were not physicians, Ocala, FL is not
Babylon, Frank Hildner, MD is not the King of Babylon. In fact,
there's no comparison whatsoever.
Truth is simple reality :-)

Andrew B. Chung was kicked out of the only church it's been verified
he's ever attended.

> As were John and Peter according to what is written in the Bible (Acts
> 4:21 :-)

The condemned demolished Jewish Temple and its Pharisees was not the
Church built by Christ (Matthew 16:18) and the Body of Christ
fellowshipping in it, who expelled Andrew B. Chung as false disciple
who was sowing discord, as the Bible commanded them.
Truth is simple reality :-)

According to the Google groups archives, his wife left him.

> This physician's wife remains with him as evident by the gold wedding
> band on his left ring finger:

A leftover ring from a failed marriage worn by someone who wants to
appear as still married in his exhibitionist videos, is not a wife.
Truth is simply reality :-)

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated, ostracized and driven insane by pride and
malnutrition, reaping bad fruit of the cursed harvest he has sown.

Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply to false-christians like Andrew B. Chung,
but Matthew 13:36-43 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 sure does.

Hopefully Chung doesn't end up flushing his soul away the way he did
his MD/PhD.
There's still hope for his soul and his earthly future, if he'll stop
deluding himself.

--
Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat

Derek F

Nov 1, 2011, 6:30:16 AM11/1/11
It often seems to me that Stents are a short term answer.
The Guy with seven Stents was told by his cardiologist that his 1994
stent was beginning to fur up but not to worry too much about it.
Derek

BGK

Nov 1, 2011, 7:04:32 AM11/1/11
On Oct 31, 9:56 pm, Robert Miles <mile...@Usenet-News.net> wrote:

> I suspect that part of it is that an earlier stent can sometimes
> block the usual way of reaching the place where the new stent
> needs to be.

It's fun pretending this is an actual cardiology newsgroup, instead of
the train wreck Andrew B. Chung turned it into, huh?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2011, 3:46:11 AM11/4/11
Report not abuse
All the above are consequences of having VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
which arises from overeating.

The absolutely only healthy way to lose the VAT is to http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
daily food thereby stopping the overeating.

Robert Preston

Nov 4, 2011, 9:19:32 AM11/4/11
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
> the heart by holding to the
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

Of his eating disorder Andrew B. Chung says:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Suggested reading:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Robert Miles

Nov 5, 2011, 10:20:51 PM11/5/11
So you aren't interested in trying to turn it back into an
actual cardiology newsgroup, because you like it the way
it is?

BGK

Nov 6, 2011, 12:25:50 AM11/6/11
That's a whole lot of conclusion to draw on a comment that contained
no intent one way or another.

And let's just say that I'm not holding my breath. However, you and
"Derek F" just might pleasantly surprise me...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 6, 2011, 12:27:52 AM11/6/11
Report not abuse
Robert Miles wrote:
> an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:
> > Robert Miles wrote:
> >

> >> I suspect that part of it is that an earlier stent can sometimes
> >> block the usual way of reaching the place where the new stent
> >> needs to be.
> >
> > It's fun pretending this is an actual cardiology newsgroup, instead of
> > the train wreck Andrew B. Chung turned it into, huh?
>
> So you aren't interested in trying to turn it back into an
> actual cardiology newsgroup, because you like it the way
> it is?

This newsgroup will always be an actual cardiology newsgroup as long
as accursed lying sockpuppets fail to drive the last cardiologist away
from participating :-)

Laus Deo :-)

Robert Preston

Nov 6, 2011, 1:36:44 AM11/6/11
Report not abuse
On Nov 5, 9:27 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> This newsgroup will always be an actual cardiology newsgroup as long
> as accursed lying sockpuppets fail to drive the last cardiologist away
> from participating :-)

They're just having fun poking Chung with a stick. Making him jump
through hoops. Watching him continue to meltdown and unravel. Because
Chung is a purely evil deranged girly-man drama queen.

If there's a more proactive agenda in mind, it would be Chung finally
cracking to the point where he is placed into a mental health
institution. Which all feel is long overdue.

Any actual serious online cardiology discussions have of course long
since moved away from antiquated Usenet, onto modern moderated forums.
Such forums eject Chung, the same as his only medical employer ejected
him, the same as the only church he ever attended ejected him.

--

Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/c1f6ebf342c74740?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 7:03:39 PM11/9/11
Report not abuse
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Derek F wrote:

> > > One reply I had from a cardiology nurse I posed the question to was that
> > > it depended where the blockage was.
> >
> > Regardless of the location of the blockage, bypass surgery is riskier
> > than a stenting interventional procedure.

> > > Should the stenting not have cured his angina?
> >
> > Not if the stents all missed the culprit lesion which can be in a tiny
> > branch vessel.

> Another thought, it is not uncommon for the left ventricular
> hypertrophy (LVH) that is associated with severe aortic stenosis to
> reduce the specificity of stress testing (i.e. increase the false
> positive rate).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd4cccef8470dd2a?

All the above are consequences of having VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
which arises from overeating.

The absolutely only healthy way to lose the VAT is to http://WDJW.net
the heart by holding to the right amount (32 oz) of daily food thereby
stopping the overeating.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 10:59:30 PM11/9/11
Report not abuse
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Derek F wrote:

> > > One reply I had from a cardiology nurse I posed the question to was that
> > > it depended where the blockage was.
> >
> > Regardless of the location of the blockage, bypass surgery is riskier
> > than a stenting interventional procedure.

> > > Should the stenting not have cured his angina?
> >
> > Not if the stents all missed the culprit lesion which can be in a tiny
> > branch vessel.

> Another thought, it is not uncommon for the left ventricular
> hypertrophy (LVH) that is associated with severe aortic stenosis to
> reduce the specificity of stress testing (i.e. increase the false
> positive rate).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd4cccef8470dd2a?

All the above are consequences of having VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
which arises from overeating.

The absolutely only healthy way to lose the VAT is to http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverbs 4:23) the heart by holding to the right amount (32 oz) of

Robert Preston

Nov 10, 2011, 1:03:25 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Yes, **life-long** right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU,
> **and** Rod Eastman are doing

LOL considering both Chung and "MU" (Courtney) look like someone in
the final stages of malnutrition, AIDS or terminal cancer. Gaunt.
Swollen belly. Hair loss for "MU". Lack of hygiene (filthy greasy
below waist length hair) for Andrew. Spaced out glazed eyes. Doesn't
look like a long life for either of them. Lone, yes. long, no.

Chris Malcolm and Rod Eastman have clearly demonstrated that without
developing a pathological disorder,
they are unable to maintain the 2PD diet flop.

Robert Preston

Nov 10, 2011, 1:02:23 AM11/10/11
Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve

"Andrew B. Chung" lied:

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

> What is the correct definition?
> a burning...gnawing sensation

Correct.

> Foolishly
> Be hungrier

No thanks. We've seen how it's ruined you :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2011, 1:12:31 AM11/10/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2011, 1:13:34 AM11/10/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Rod Eastman

Nov 10, 2011, 5:35:47 AM11/10/11
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated, ostracized and driven insane by pride and
malnutrition, reaping bad fruit of the cursed harvest he has sown.

Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply to false-christians like Andrew B. Chung,
but Matthew 13:36-43 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 sure does.

Hopefully Chung doesn't end up flushing his soul away the way he did
his MD/PhD.
There's still hope for his soul and his earthly future, if he'll stop
deluding himself.

ken

Nov 10, 2011, 9:38:22 AM11/10/11
Report not abuse
++_++

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 11, 2011, 11:38:44 PM11/11/11
an accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Matthew James Lester

Nov 11, 2011, 11:45:14 PM11/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> > > Only the accursed are not able to go tohttp://WDJW.net
>
> > You look like a girl.
>
> Little Miss Chung sat on her bony butt, daintily spooning her girly
> Yoplait.

ROFL

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Nov 12, 2011, 5:28:22 AM11/12/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" blundered:

> (2) Each person feels hunger in their heart

GSI is right, Chung knows nothing about medicine or anatomy, ah ha.

People feel hunger in their *stomach* ROFL

And Happy Oyster is right about hunger killing Andrew B. Chung's brain
cells, wahahaha.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

--

Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/c1f6ebf342c74740?hl=en

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0VzMKyeLY

Rod

Nov 16, 2011, 10:12:33 PM11/16/11
On 11/10/2011 12:03 AM, Robert Preston wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>
>> Yes, **life-long** right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU,
>> **and** Rod Eastman are doing
>
> LOL considering both Chung and "MU" (Courtney) look like someone in
> the final stages of malnutrition, AIDS or terminal cancer. Gaunt.
> Swollen belly. Hair loss for "MU". Lack of hygiene (filthy greasy
> below waist length hair) for Andrew. Spaced out glazed eyes. Doesn't
> look like a long life for either of them. Lone, yes. long, no.
>
> Chris Malcolm and Rod Eastman have clearly demonstrated that without
> developing a pathological disorder,
> they are unable to maintain the 2PD diet flop.

Very untrue in my case. I tackled the diet to quickly and began to
drop weight to quickly. I am still on the diet and progressing slowly
allowing time for my body to adjust.

As for your statement above, you have ZERO idea of what you are
flapping your gums about ! Kindly shut the hell up!

XJZQ

Nov 17, 2011, 2:45:10 AM11/17/11
efjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2Iefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk
[...]
JFROIefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkkefjfjuhfuewhfhr[oirh9825oq3rruh387ry375uihr398hoiqnfdjqfjwqfQMFKQWJF
qBFWBHI3IU35Y598IU2TRIU2I 3H8U23NKJNURKJQNFJIU32HRIU HRI
KQWUTKJ2TUHNTIUHTRNHHFJKWTNKJWBGTKJWGTKAWJNFWHE82O3RLQKNWEOIT8945JWNF
KJFKJBKJTJDKRKHTMJKJDNMSMFNJR4KNMEJUTJ5NMR5M,ZNMD,DKKJEWHYHE4KE,MDENNDX
LKI32I8I4NNJSMI1K,QMS,.,EKKQ.LQOI3IU3M3MMDMW,,QWMF,WKJ4IUI32NWQHSNS NE
NRMR
MEJKWENF JFROI3R92NM LKJGT944N MMKOIKTRLKWF JWNLKN
TNRFKLNLWNHKNT4RLKJWNLK
KUKUQR,WNFU8NMFLWHIU83:30 AM
11/16/2011NNGFLNKJWN,JKWKNF,NWNEKJF,MWNKWENM W
KJqw,jw ,nglalkigtmjliji943jo2iu82tkjtnkujnlkwt4ngkjweiuqwrkqgjqbrmqrbwjkk3R92NM
[...]

RJMX

Nov 18, 2011, 2:54:27 AM11/18/11

RJMX

Nov 18, 2011, 3:01:07 AM11/18/11

> read more »

~ஜ۩۞۩ஜ~

Nov 18, 2011, 11:18:52 AM11/18/11
JVJFJYFYJFJYFJYFYJFJYFYUFYUFGTIU

XPQ2R

Nov 19, 2011, 7:07:59 AM11/19/11
mnwdbkbwfkh

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2011, 7:37:39 AM11/23/11
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
>> evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
>> Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).
>>
>>> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
>>> commentaries) http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm
>>
>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )
>> is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
>> enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
>> you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:
>>
>> "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
>> understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
>>
>> The context is:
>>
>> "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
>> flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)
>>
>> Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
>> mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.
>>
>> Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
>> like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
>> Book of Life if this has not happened already.
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?

Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
written affirmative.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f05f5179a03b5890?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

... and finally ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

... and finally ...

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

The final bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Great Sage Itchy

Nov 23, 2011, 8:07:11 AM11/23/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING
ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
He is a Supreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, he is nothing but EGO.
All EGO all the time. ZERO spirituality. His condition is PERMANENT,
there is NO CURE.

Opposites Attract...
It is quite common for such people (the totally egocentric) to be
attracted to that which is opposite from them, Jesus and spirituality.
But camels will fly through the eye of a needle and cows will jump over
the moon before even a glint of the Holy Spirit enters the body of a
total EGOIST like Chung. Chung is extremely arrogant, self-righteous,
and delusional. Such people are evil and DANGEROUS. Stay far away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

DO NOT FEED SICK ASSHOLE TROLLS.
There is NOTHING anyone can do for Chung. His condition is far beyond
any help. A diamond hard egoist, like Chung, is "always right", and
everyone else is "always wrong" in the delusional world they live in.
Soon enough, such defective people are cleaned from this world, usually
by violence or horrible disease. Such people are DANGEROUS, stay far
away.
€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€WARNING€€

SEE EXAMPLES BELOW:

Totally ARROGANT EXTREME "Christian" EGOIST Chung FIRED again...
Ordered to leave or be removed by the POLICE!! - From a Church!!!
(nobody likes a totally arrogant, insane, self-righteous asshole/creep)
Transcript:

"Andrew Chung, my name is John Day and I'm the director of security at
First Baptist Church Woodstock (Georgia). Andrew, I need to inform you
that you're not allowed to come back to our campus. I don't want you to
show up this weekend, I don't want you to come back, okay? That's the
decision we're making today. And you need to know if you do come back,
we'll remove you from the property and beyond that, if you come back, I
will call the police. Andrew, lets allow this to end peacefully. Allow
it to end right now. Thank you and have a good day."

Chung video response ("GodTube"):
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

First Baptist Church of Woodstock
Pastor Johnny M. Hunt
11905 Georgia 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
(770) 926-4428
u...@fbcw.net
www.fbcw.org
Twitter: @fbcwoodstock
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_18809369051
--------------------------------------

Chung FIRED after 80 days employment at the Central Florida Heart
Center (CFHC) by head of Cardiology: Dr. Frank Hildner MD:

Dr. Frank Hildner MD wrote the following letter to Andrew B. Chung:

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that
is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it. I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less than optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you
may have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have
no common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a
professional community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did
before, you do not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may
be, must be according to the community standard, regardless of what you
perceive that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that
you were unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly
and clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will
continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
Central Florida Heart Ctr
3310 SW 34th St
Ocala, FL

WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ANDREW B. CHUNG:
"Chung fucked me in the ass. I trusted him, and he fucked me in the
ass." -Michael C.
"Chung Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and
only job after just over 80 days. Fled the state of Florida, and now
claims to practice in Georgia despite having no admission priveliges in
the State's hospitals." -Shlomo F.
"Chung runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa
$200, the ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its
website. Visiting said website will infect your PC." -S.F.
"Chung promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that
he demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the "Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud", where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover*
onto food. (*Acetone - extremely destructive to the nervous sys.)
"Declares he has a cardiology practice despite cross-posting the same
spam night and day (as often as 24 times a day) from the same IP
address (his home presumably).'
"Chung has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women and gay or
trans-gender males. His wife of four months fled some time ago to
another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being on
vacation".
"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole (street term for
EGOIST). There is NOTHING "spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO
HOPE of real spirituality. In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality,
ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never
will. No one wants to be around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to
try to learn how real humans behave by observation, then pretend to be
like them. He will always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide
it and fake being a real human. He will not fool a real human for long,
but will have something that resembles a human life. There is no other
way for him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life
will go badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER
admit to any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."
-GSI
"Another very sad lunatic ranting garbage he knows nothing about..
wasting his life in vanity and thinking anybody cares or even bothers
to read his garbage." -G. Snow
"Chung, the people you arrogantly attack here in these groups are
saints compared to you. You are a supreme EGOIST. You do not qualify
for human status, and never will. Even dogs or pigs are higher than
you. You should be living with crocodiles. Stay away from these groups.
Your total ARROGANCE is ugly and disgusting. It's highly disturbing to
be constantly reminded that this world produces such sick and arrogant
creeps." - Great Sage Itchy
Chung wrote: "retired physician and cardiac patient Frank Hildner wrote
in part as a retireeŠ" and Ecifer responded: "The good doctor
(Hildner) is recognized as one of the preeminent cardiologists in the
world, while Chunk is flailing away on Usenet with no practice and no
hospital admitting privileges."

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung, Emory University:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "
"We are running in a competitive race that has already been won by the
risen Christ Jesus, Who because of His victory sits at the right hand
of GOD the Father. The prize for running this race well is a place in
Heaven that is closer to GOD. Heaven is a very large place and GOD's
House in Heaven is a very big house. Let our place in Heaven not be
outside the House." -Andrew B. Chung
"It has been the observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that
negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"The LORD may possibly give us a sign 3 weeks from today (1/23/2010) to
further humble us as He did back in 9/11/2001. GOD is awesome. Fear the
LORD and dread nought else." -Andrew B. Chung
"And you and the other evildoers have been tossed into that lake of
fire that has been prepared for you while the rest of us are enjoying a
new Heaven and new Earth in our new glorified bodies like those of
angels." - Andrew B. Chung
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote: "May GOD curse to the Nth generation
all the real humans who presently know the identity of the person
behind the lying sockpuppet here, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen. Laus Deo :-) "
"Death to the Godless imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of
China."
"Death to the fascist bandit Hu Jintao, and his running dogs, the
Communist Party of China."
"Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom.
Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

"May GOD annihilate you at your keyboard if you try to pretend to be
Him again, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen." -Andrew B.
Chung

"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.7
Chung on YouTube:
-------------------------
Runaway Groom... The story of Chung's wedding:
Lady-boy Chung's wedding is broken-up by his former gay lover,
who runs off with the groom, leaving Chung (white wedding dress) in the
lurch.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJr-n0B1r3w

--------------------------
Part-1
Lady-boy, "Dongdan" (Cross-dresser) Videos
Andrew B Chung *****: Hot date make-up tutorial!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J__Iv8FQdYY

Part-2 Chung (AKA "Ms. High Heels") ready for action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7H_M-APuak
--------------------------

Chung (rated 5-stars): His most revealing photoshoot ever!
(With very nice jungle (drum and bass) soundtrack)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elEdGAd4RB4

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 23, 2011, 8:15:42 AM11/23/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Since that's the complete opposite testimony of a large number of
Spirit filled discerning Christians I've fellowship with several times
a week over the last several years, your opinion is obviously wrong.

Since the Holy Spirit has prompted them to welcome, encourage, edify,
thank, praise and pray continued blessings of the Lord upon me, the
message you say you're getting obviously doesn't seem to be coming
from the Holy Spirit, as you claim it is.

One man say's I'm accursed. A large number of Spirit filled Christians
testify that I'm Spirit filled and blessed.

You do you account for that Andrew?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 3:47:44 PM11/26/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for GSI's perishing soul simply
because we really love him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all
glory to GOD the Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

myface spacebook

Nov 26, 2011, 4:03:15 PM11/26/11
On Nov 26, 3:50 pm, "Andrew B. Chung" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
>call me now @ 678- 698-1048

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2011, 6:37:56 PM12/2/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- Prodigally false Bible teacher
cited by someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
candy, they could not because they needed to be born again per John
3:3 & 5 to become new creatures http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2
Corinthians 5:17 so that He would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26 and they would be His children)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all who falsely teach that "Anyone
can say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Just as the "hunger is starvation" lie (Genesis 25:32) caused Esau to
be accursed (Malachi 1:2-3) to the Nth generation so that they've all
been blotted out of GOD's Book of Life the same has happened to
you ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 2, 2011, 7:33:18 PM12/2/11
On 12/2/2011 6:37 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- Prodigally false Bible teacher
> cited by someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.
>
> Source:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0
>
> "No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
> Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o
>
> (Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
> candy, they could not because they needed to be born again per John
> 3:3& 5 to become new creatures http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2
Jimmy Alpha GeD
The opinions expressed here are those of James Alpha, and should not be
mistaken as medical or religious advice, even tho the opinions could be
used as such.

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 2, 2011, 9:07:21 PM12/2/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'

Verification that anyone can say Jesus is Lord:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

"Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it
is a dishonor to him" -- Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 11:14)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 11:14 by a reprobate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o

> correct

Claire and I go to Church on a regular basis, Android er, Andrew.
How about you?

> As for going to a church building to tithe, this physicin is guided by the Holy Spirit
> indwelling in his mind to do that later

It is written that we are to prove such things (1 Thessalonians
5:21).
Not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to be welcome to and
regularly attend a fellowship of Spirit filled true disciples of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth.

> (Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
> candy, they could not
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

Himm... Looks like little kids being exploited and never given a fair
opportunity to say Jesus is Lord. Did they know they were being
filmed? Did the parents of those little girls give permission for them
to be filmed and posted on YouTube?

> "The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
> Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
> has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
> in the Holy Spirit

Can Andrew post a video of a deaf-mute saying 'Jesus is LORD'?

After all, it is written that we are to prove such things (1
Thessalonians 5:21).
Your not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to prove anything.

> May GOD change your stony heart to a fleshy one (Ezekiel 11:19-29 &
> 36:26)

What is it Andrew is always posting about the heart?

> For he heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.(Jeremiah 17:9)

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

Ah, just like Andrew just wrote "hunger is starvation" above.

> correct

Write/say it again.

> "hunger is starvation"

Oh no, Andrew wrote/said "hunger is starvation" again.

And here's Andy with yet another one of his bald-faced "Book of Life
blotting" lies:

> someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
> 11/27/11:
>
> > Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> > How about you?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.prayer/msg/8b1ca40e61b76051?hl=en

The documented archived truth:

On Nov 26, 11:13 pm 2011, "Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD"
metalicstu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a968a800255adc78?hl=en

Silly Andy thought I posted that on Sunday, instead of Saturday, got
smarmy, and ended up with egg on his face, again. Little Andy's pride
keeps him in bot denial ROFL

Bottom line regarding false loner teachers like Andrew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Steve Hayes

Dec 3, 2011, 5:54:34 AM12/3/11
On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 19:33:18 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
<jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Why do the Christians in the Christian groups let sightwalker go unchallenged?

Who or what is this "sightwalker", and why should it be challenged?

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2011, 6:54:01 AM12/3/11
"Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- A false Bible teacher cited by
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

"No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 12:3 by a gentile Christian disciple ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

(Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
candy, they could not because they needed to be born again per John
3:3 & 5 to become new creatures http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by GOD per 2
Corinthians 5:17 so that He would be their GOD per Ezekiel 11:19-20 &
36:26 and they would be His children)

May GOD curse to the Nth generation all who falsely teach that "Anyone
can say 'Jesus is LORD'" in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

"The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
in the Holy Spirit

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote on
11/27/11:

> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Those of us who are ever mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both
thinking/saying/writing **and** doing what the LORD wants with all
glory to GOD the Father are in His Church (Matthew 16:18) all the time
even as we now write and post on Usenet.

As for going to a church building to tithe and to edify by truthfully
saying "wonderfully hungry" (Luke 6:21a) whenever greeted, this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is guided by the Holy Spirit
( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) indwelling in his mind to do that this
morning (11/27/11) instead of tomorrow (11/28/11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84eebdc7b620bc33?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 3, 2011, 7:09:39 AM12/3/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'

Verification that anyone can say Jesus is Lord:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

"Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it
is a dishonor to him" -- Apostle Paul (1 Corinthians 11:14)

Verification of 1 Corinthians 11:14 by a reprobate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyg90JPUs7o

> correct

Claire and I go to Church on a regular basis, Android er, Andrew.
How about you?

> As for going to a church building to tithe, this physicin is guided by the Holy Spirit
> indwelling in his mind to do that later

It is written that we are to prove such things (1 Thessalonians
5:21).
Not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to be welcome to and
regularly attend a fellowship of Spirit filled true disciples of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth.

> (Though the children wanted to say 'Jesus is LORD' for extra pieces of
> candy, they could not
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo53axJ4x1o

Himm... Looks like little kids being exploited and never given a fair
opportunity to say Jesus is Lord. Did they know they were being
filmed? Did the parents of those little girls give permission for them
to be filmed and posted on YouTube?

> "The absolutely only way a deaf-mute can say 'Jesus is LORD' is by the
> Holy Spirit. Therefore, the statement 'Anyone can say "Jesus is LORD"'
> has been logically proven to be false." -- gentile Christian disciple
> in the Holy Spirit

Can Andrew post a video of a deaf-mute saying 'Jesus is LORD'?

After all, it is written that we are to prove such things (1
Thessalonians 5:21).
Your not answering the above yes/no question with a written
affirmative should convince all that you have yet to prove anything.

> May GOD change your stony heart to a fleshy one (Ezekiel 11:19-29 &
> 36:26)

What is it Andrew is always posting about the heart?

> For he heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure.(Jeremiah 17:9)

Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
blotted from God's Book of Life?

> The reason is simply your lying by writing/saying that "hunger is
> starvation" to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to the Holy Spirit:

Ah, just like Andrew just wrote "hunger is starvation" above.

> correct

Write/say it again.

metalicstu...@gmail.com wrote:
> Claire and I are going to be in church tomorrow, Android er, Andrew.
> How about you?

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 3, 2011, 7:12:03 AM12/3/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
> "Anyone can say 'Jesus is LORD'" -- Prodigally false Bible teacher

Prodigally: adverb:
In a prodigal manner ("He spent prodigally")
To a wasteful manner or to a wasteful degree ("We are still
prodigally rich compared to others")

> cited by someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life.

Only according to Andrew B. Chung that is, not God or anyone who
actually has the Holy Spirit.

BTW, if you write "GOD" in caps it's more HOLY ;-)

> Source:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

> "No one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." -- Apostle
> Paul (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Anyone can say the words "Jesus is Lord" without meaning. No one can
say "Jesus is Lord" with meaning, except by the Holy Spirit. Which is
what any credible Bible teacher will tell you.

Again, Andrew B. Chung is stuck on the object, rather than
understanding what the subject is.

Everyone who has always told Andrew B. Chung he's wrong about this,
either directly or
indirectly, such as...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

and

http://www.gods-word-first.org/jesus-christ/say-jesus-is-lord.html

and

http://jesusalive.cc/ques76.htm

and

http://biblecommenter.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

and

http://www.faithalone.org/news/y1993/93jan3.html

and

http://www.godvine.com/bible/1-Corinthians/12-3

and

http://www.plowcreek.org/meditation04.htm

and

http://gospelway.com/bible/jesus_real_lord.php

...are all "prodigally false"

Most important of all to Andrew B. Chung is, this is Andrew's self-
contrived safety net. Andrew B. Chung feels assured that as long as he
can repeat the words written in 1 Corinthians 12:3 out loud, Andrew's
soul is saved. This is why Jimmy Alpha, GeD so aptly calls Andrew B.
Chung "sightwalker".

Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcEWZceWhI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzNu5bC5hT0

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 3, 2011, 10:18:01 AM12/3/11
On 12/3/2011 5:54 AM, Steve Hayes wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 19:33:18 -0500, "Jimmy Alpha; GED"
> <jimmy...@operamail.com> wrote:
>

>> Why do the Christians in the Christian groups let sightwalker go unchallenged?
>
> Who or what is this "sightwalker", and why should it be challenged?

Sightwalker is AKA Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD.

Perhaps him calling people damned because he says they have had their
name blotted out of the Book Of Life. Or the way to identify a Christian
is by the use of 1 Cor 12:3 "No one can say Jesus is LORD except by the
Holy Spirit." Or the only biblical way to eat is by following his two
pound biblical method called the "2PD-Omer" for starts.

I understand most don't read sightwalker's tripe, but should, and point
out his rewrite of the Bible as error.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2011, 10:21:07 PM12/3/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2fdccf898019a85?

Suggested additional reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3d568c9dd585bbd7?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e6c24d253fa7dc2d?

May GOD have mercy on your soul, Jimmy, in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth.

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha; GED

Dec 3, 2011, 10:46:37 PM12/3/11
On 12/3/2011 10:21 PM, sightwalker with a phd said:
> Rod wrote:
>> possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>>
>>> No, you'll die at some point, if it's next week or in 20 years you are
>>> still going to die and I'll have little to do with it as I'm not giving
>>> you advice as sightwalker.
>>
>> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
>
> Moreover, this physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> faith (evidence of that which is unseen for which he has hope) and not
> by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen to
> determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> advice to anyone via Usenet.

Poor sightwalker, I'll bet you showed so much promise, and I'm sure you
were the apple of your mother's eye? How does the family now explain
your insanity?

> Thus, Jimmy calling this physician ( http://WWJD.net/Healer )
> sightwalker is a lie as is his proclamation that you have been
> receiving advice from him.

Calling you sightwalker is in no way a lie, you asked me if I could say
"Jesus is Lord", I replied how I could. You andypoo wouldn't take my
word for it and had to be shown. I then called your hot line and greeted
you as "sightwalker" and recorded "Jesus is Lord" for your faithless
ear. My salutations can be found here on the main page of sightwalkers
sight[sic] http://WWJD.net/ under "Jimmy Alpha".

> "Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
> in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

That's not a revelation sightwalker, "it is appointed unto men once to
die" -- Holy BIBLE, written under the direction of the Holy Spirit 2000
plus years ago.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2011, 12:24:28 AM12/4/11
possibly (Mt 19:26) eternally condemned Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> > Rod wrote:

> >> I'm taking my doctors advice. My doctor isn't Andrew.
> >
> > Moreover, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who walks by
> > faith (experiential evidence of that which is unseen for which he has
> > hope) and not by sight (as evident by his testing spirits which are unseen
> > to determine which ones are from GOD) does not give specific medical
> > advice to anyone via Usenet.
>
> You said I must say "Jesus is Lord" to your ear, not just affirm in
> writing, hence you are a sightwalker.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90cd2abfb107a1b5?

Faith in GOD and His written Word (Romans 10:9) is not faith in you,
Jimmy.

Trust in GOD is not trusting others, like you, for there is a curse
from Him for the latter:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thus, this physician is a follower (Luke 9:23) of GOD and walks with
Him, Who is sight unseen, in faith as did Enoch and Elijah, who have
not ever died, instead of walking with you who have been cursed by
Him:

"Jimmy's written prophecy that Rod will die will be applied to Jimmy
in a way that will be meaningful to all." -- Holy Spirit

Great Sage Itchy

Dec 4, 2011, 1:29:32 AM12/4/11

Usenet CREEP WARNING € Usenet CREEP WARNING €Usenet CREEP WARNING
ARROGANT SPAMMING ASSHOLE Andrew B. Chung is INSANE. Totally INSANE.
An extreme Egoist. He has NO spirituality, nothing but pure EGO.
"Chung-First Baptist Church-Police" v1.8
SEO:
Chung FIRED again" />
Chung,asian,Ladyboy,creep,homo,insane,dongdan,cross-dresser,Ms. High
Heels,transvestite,trans-gender,tranny,effeminate gay,bottom
biatch,suck,cock,Jesus,pervert,2PD-OMER,molestation" />

Brian Gene Kelley

Dec 4, 2011, 3:12:22 AM12/4/11