Greeting J. Abrams on 10/03/17 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2017, 8:34:14 PM10/2/17
J. Abrams wrote:

> Ktc

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ

I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
hope you, J. Abrams, also have a healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 2, 2017, 9:09:57 PM10/2/17
Ha!

John has always liked saying
"birds of a feather"!

N E W S N E W S N E W S N E W S

Finally some N E W S for this Usenet NEWSGROUP !!!!

At the following link you can do a search for Last Name "Chung"

Georgia.gov
Georgia Composite Medical Board
Look Up a Licensed Provider
*Provider Type: Physician
https://services.georgia.gov/dch/mebs/performSearch.do>

and this text will appear showing that his license has been REVOKED:

License
040347
Revoked

Name
Address
Issue / Expiration Dates:

CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA, MD
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B
MABLETON, GA 30126
Issue Date: 08/03/1995
Expiration Date: 07/31/2017

Specialty:
Cardiovascular Disease/Cardiology

Public
Board
Orders:

View
(PDF)

Physician
Profile:

View

If you click on the View (PDF) link, a PDF will appear with
(5) Five Documents on it as follows:

1.
ORDER OF THE BOARD
dated MAR 09 2017
2 pages

2.
INITIAL DECISION
dated FEB 15 2017
9 pages

3.
FINAL DECISION
dated AUG 04 2016
7 pages

4.
ORDER OF SUMMARY SUSPENSION
dated JUN 15 2016
3 pages

5.
REQUEST FOR EXPEDITED HEARING
dated (NO DATE)
1 page

And among those (5) Five Documents you will find the following
statements in regards to Chung:

A.
He accused the entire Board of committing the crime of violating
the U.S. Constitution protected 1st Amendment freedom of speech
rights of others, and other accusations:

"Although the Respondent maintains that the Board's action is an attempt
to interfere with his constitutional right to freedom of speech, there
was no credible support for the Respondent's position presented at the hearing."

"Accused the Board, and/or individuals associated with the Board, of
having a financial interest in this matter."

"the Medical Board is trying to revoke his license for 'saying I'm
wonderfully hungry,'"

B.
Statements made in regards to Chung pertaining to and supporting his
license being revoked:

"In June 2015, the Board received information that the Respondent might be
mentally unstable."

"....the Board had found reasonable grounds to believe that the Respondent
could not practice medicine with adequate skill and safety."

"The Board received a preliminary MPE [Mental-Physical Examination] report
from the evaluating facility indicating that the Respondent was not able
to practice medicine with reasonable skill and safety."

"The final report concluded that the Respondent's license should remain
suspended until he received treatment at a professional physician's recovery
program specializing in psychiatric disorders."

"...the Board issued an Order of Summary Suspension finding that the
Respondent's continued ability to practice medicine posed a threat to the
public's health, safety and welfare."

"After speaking with the Respondent, Dr. Weichbrodt concluded that he held
'nutritional beliefs' consistent with a delusional disorder."

"In Dr. Weichbrodt's opinion, the Respondent's delusional belief system
would compromise his ability to diagnose and treat patients."

"The Respondent also demonstrated 'a compulsive sort of driven belief to
repeat certain phrases'...Before proceeding with a conversation or
interaction during the MPE, the Respondent insisted on staff repeating
the phrase 'wonderfully hungry'." Dr. Weichbrodt concluded that the
Respondent's obsessive need to hear individuals repeat the phrase
'wonderfully hungry' before discussing matters at hand is 'at odds with
the kind of neutral information one must gather to do a physical exam or
provide medical care."

"'Correlating a phrase with not having a heart attack' [as Chung does] was
another example of 'magical thinking' that would adversely effect a
patient's medical care."

"In addition to finding that the Respondent suffered from a delusional
disorder, Dr. Weichbrodt's final report includes a diagnosis of schizotypal
personality disorder."

"Information from collateral sources indicated that the Respondent had a
history of social awkwardness and difficulty with interpersonal
relationships and personality disorders."

"Concluding that the Respondent had a 'delusional disorder mixed type
continuous with grandiose features' and a 'schizotypal personality
disorder'."

"...the final report also directed that the Board require medical
follow-up regarding lab abnormalities and neurologic consultation with
imaging studies."

"...the Respondent is unable to practice medicine with reasonable skill
and safety due to mental illness..."

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 2, 2017, 9:30:56 PM10/2/17
Bible Reader wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > J. Abrams wrote:
> >
> > > Ktc
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
> >
> > I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
> > hope you, J. Abrams, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> Ha!

I am now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, and hope you, Bible Reader (aka Debra) also have a healthy appetite too :-)

J. Abrams

Oct 2, 2017, 10:09:35 PM10/2/17
Both...

12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 2, 2017, 10:25:50 PM10/2/17
On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 10:09:35 PM UTC-4, J. Abrams wrote:

> Both...
>

> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

What a crappy translation.

This is how Lamsa puts it:

PHILIPPIANS 4

10 But I rejoiced in our LORD greatly, that you have continued to care for me, just as you have always cared, even though you yourselves have not had sufficient.

11 Nor am I saying this simply because I am in want; for I have learned to make what I have meet my needs.

12 I know what it is to be poor, and I know what it is to be rich: I have gone through many things and experienced many things, both to be full and to be hungry, both to have plenty and to be in want.

13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

14 But you have done well to share my difficulties.

15 Now you Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Mac-e-do'ni-a, no church shared with me, as concerning giving and receiving, but you only.

16 For even at Thessalonica you sent more than once to meet my needs.

17 I do not say this because I want a gift, but because I want to see the fruits of the gospel increased to you.

18 I have received everything I need, and it is more than enough: I am satisfied, having received everything you sent me by Epaphroditus, and it was welcome as a fragrant perfume and a sacrifice acceptable and well pleasing to God.

19 But my God will supply all your needs according to his riches in the glory of Jesus Christ.

Because his native tongue was Aramaic, and he was born and raised in
Bible lands, his direct modern English translation of the Peshitta
really helps to give us the true import of the originals.

Holy Bible: From the Ancient Eastern Text: George M. Lamsa's Translation
From the Aramaic of the Peshitta
https://www.amazon.com/Holy-Bible-Ancient-Translation-Peshitta/dp/0060649232

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 2, 2017, 10:29:54 PM10/2/17
J. Abrams wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > J. Abrams wrote:
> >
> > > Ktc
> >
> > Source:
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/54lRTQVFs7E/0tA9VqrgBQAJ
> >
> > I am simply http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) and
> > hope you, J. Abrams, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
> >
> > So how are you ?
>
> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>

> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share with you, J. Abrams, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)and advise that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Miloch

Oct 3, 2017, 7:57:45 AM10/3/17
In article <76a6df66-a6ad-4d16...@googlegroups.com>, J. Abrams
says...
So...basically...the Chungster/HeartDoc are saying:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8lhjp9e5Y1r4j97go1_500.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong...

go Warriors

*

HeartDoc Andrew

Oct 3, 2017, 8:20:55 AM10/3/17
Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote in part:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented pleaded in part:
>>
>>> Rod, It would be so very easy to show why I feel, but as the Bible is
>>> silent on Ananias & Sapphira other than they died ...
>
>> Incorrect.
>>
>> "Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these
>> events." (Acts 5:11)
>>
>> "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
>> Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in
>> hell." (Matthew 20:28)
>>
>> Therefore, they (Acts 5:11) were not afraid of their bodies being
>> killed but their souls also being destroyed in hell (Matthew 20:28),
>> which is that eternal lake of fire that torments forever.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Z4Hf_k4uyms/QkEMkBanBgAJ
>>

>> Bottom line:
>>
>> Those who knowingly lie to those of us, who are in the Holy Spirit,
>> have blasphemed against the Holy Spirit, with the consequence of
>> losing their salvation which means their names are blotted from the
>> LORD's Book of Life.
>>
>> "The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I
>> will never blot out the name of that person from the Book of Life, but
>> will acknowledge that name before My Father and His angels."
>> (Revelation 3:5)
>>
>> Ananias and Sapphira were clearly **not** victorious in being struck
>> down dead by GOD for lying before those in the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD
>> continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned,
>> **and** your entire household, more than ever in the name of Jesus
>> Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6pIJkYfEKCY/F3OSqMR_AQAJ

> Warning, sightwalker mixing unrelated facts to make up its own narrative
> as it feels it should be if he were God ...

... more blaspheming against the Holy Spirit:

(1) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, is a "sightwalker" is writing that the Holy Spirit can be seen by "sight" which is blaspheming against Him.

(2) To write that HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, suffers from the delusion that he is GOD, is writing that the Holy Spirit is not the Spirit of a sound (2 Timothy 1:7) mind, which is again blaspheming against Him.

(3) Calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is blaspheming against Him.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, and your entire **extended** household, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> "You have lost your salvation, Jimmy." -- Holy Spirit
>
> You are in error.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vXdIJTZ_mGw/VGfvBAwzCAAJ

Writing that the Holy Spirit is error is your again blaspheming against Him.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Duke wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:

>>> Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14
>>
>> so the Chung dietary plan is not just; "32 oz of food per day"
>>
>> 32 oz of pop tarts are excluded even though pop tarts
>
> Your simpleton mind just can't grasp it.

Such is the degenerating condition of the reprobate mind of those eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/pMijtYugDwAJ

Note: To knowingly lie to someone in the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of Truth, is to blaspheme against Him.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented perseverated:
>> Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> > asking if one may eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day is not evidence
>> > that 'satan' has entered into anyone.
>
>> Otoh, lack of discernment is evidence that satan has entered into you.
>
> i ask again, in your opinion, can i eat 32 oz of pop tarts each day?

Again, the answer is no according to Genesis 3:14

>> > take care not to blaspheme the Holy Spirit Mr. Chung.
>
>> Referring to yourself as the Holy Spirit is in fact blaspheming
>> against Him.
>
> not that i have done so

Actually you have.

>, but it is not, blasheming the Holy Spirit
> to align oneself with the Holy Spirit

To write that you "align oneself with the Holy Spirit" as if He were comparable in size to yourself is to again blaspheme against Him.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Ekwl05SfDwAJ

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned. The latter is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/Nq1_7FKoAgAJ

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

> An a1c of < 7 is not what one would find in a "cure". The only relevant
> benchmark would be the 4.6 to 5 or so of the non-diabetic.

All the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly display your ignorance about the units of measure for HgbA1c **not** being in mmol/L. Such ignorance is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/vnFABJwOeIY/FY-xqBsNAgAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/3rFYbfd6AwAJ

>>> The study had 30 people? And had only less than half classed as
>>> responders to the treatment.
>>
>> 50% cure rate is pretty impressive.
>
> The small number of participants in this study (30) doesn't inspire
> confidence in the results.

The purpose of a larger number (N) of participants would be to ensure that a study is adequately powered to detect a small effect.

The "small number" excuse to reject the results of a study would be justified if there were **no** findings with the rationale being that the study was underpowered to detect small effects and consequently missed them.

Such an excuse is not applicable here since the "50% cure rate" is a very large effect.

Clearly you have no comprehension of statistics. Such cognitive deficits are consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/wH7GbAo5AAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

>> In a type 2, "first phase insulin response" invariably still rises
>> above the basal insulin steady state level.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/V2oqBfGR9MY/fgBEB3OhAgAJ

> Sometimes

Invariably means always.

> , but starting near nothing

No, starting from basal which is "near nothing" in type-1 but not type-2.

> , means even a small amount is "rises",
> no?

Though the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) of the post-prandial rise in insulin levels may be gone, the response is still there as evident by it running into an enhanced "second phase insulin release" instead of generating a delayed "first phase insulin release."

> Here is a good review of the topic:
>
> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11424229
>
> In patients with impaired glucose tolerance or in the early stages of type
> 2 diabetes, first-phase insulin release is almost invariably lost despite
> the enhancement of second-phase secretion.

Doubling the "first phase insulin response" as observed in cases of remission/reversal/cure does in fact restore the "spike" (first-phase insulin release) at the very beginning of the curve of post-prandial insulin levels.

I give all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly continue to demonstrate that you are unable to comprehend the diagnosis of type-2 diabetes. Again, the
latter cognitive deficit is a consequence of being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I forgive you.

Exposing you is not sin but rather it's keeping the LORD's commandment (Matthew 5:16)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to remind us that we who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed have already been http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him as evident by our being new creatures in Christ (2 Corinthians 5:17) publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at Jesus' http://WDJW.net web site :-)

Laus Deo !!!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/1psFMsQWkAw/0V1sS3C-QZ8J

Yes, this is directed towards those of us, who, unlike you who are eternally condemned, have been http://WDJW.net/Redeemed as evident by our publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" with our mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) for all to witness at our LORD's http://WDJW.net/ web site and so we have compassion towards each other instead of towards those like you who are being forever tormented by the LORD our GOD, Who hates you just as He hates Esau (Malachi 1:2-3) for his lying that hunger is starvation (Genesis 25:32).

> May God bless and protect and provide peace at last.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly reveal that not only do you not know how to pray to Him, you also do not have either His blessing or His protection or His peace which is consistent with your being forever tormented by Him.

May GOD continue to openly curse (Jeremiah 17:5) and torment you, who are eternally condemned, more than ever thereby ever comforting those of us who are His http://WDJW.net/Redeemed in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/l962_mp1wzo/b9OPa1Mbmx4J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> I'm sorry ...

Those who say/write that they are sorry unwittingly reveal that they are indeed accursed for those of us who are http://WDJW.net/Forgiven always say/write with all due (Romans 13:8) love (1 Peter 3:8) that we repent.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly prove yet again that you are forever accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Sz4t6AlA3Eo/RiUDbW9AwD4J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> not what goes into the mouth defiles a man, but what comes out of the
> mouth, this defiles a man. Matt. 15:11

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/CZ8vV8ygnZw/xXiBrV7oVgwJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VUmQFOoArtw/TrTeRjdCcgAJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/ize6zJm-cYE/BimXAx4trOcJ

Indeed, if what comes "out of the mouth" (Matthew 15:11) is either not the phrase "wonderfully hungry" or doesn't cause (Deuteronomy 8:3) others to be http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier now (Luke 6:21a) then they are words that defile and prove that the source is like you who are accursed like satan who is not hungry as evident by his eating dust (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food.

Many thanks, much praise, and all glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly continue to prove that you are eternally condemned and always accursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/bncjgZjc2q4/Km9VWrPGh68J

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> Markea Berry ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/mOMtz7yzcMQJ

Some additional examples:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/3N6bKuVT9Og/_B_GuBjcXMgJ

and

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/tnSQcYqVu5s/kQ2kdFSOxmAJ

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly allow us to know that Markea's http://WDJW.net/Ghost is haunting you by cutting down members of your household one by one in answer to our prayers to the LORD our GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://bit.ly/13G1gKE

Laus Deo !!!

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

Someone eternally condemned and tormented wrote:

> "Bariatric surgeons have in the peer-reviewed medical literature documented
> cases of type-2 diabetes being cured,"

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/1fQmfxxrAQAJ

> False, they only go as far as saying "reverse" or some similar term.

"Reverse" is a similar term to cure in that they are interchangeable (i.e. synonymous):

To reverse type-1 diabetes would be to cure it.

To reverse Multiple Sclerosis would be to cure it.

To reverse Parkinson's disease would be to cure it.

CHECKMATE :-)

I give all the glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD for His compelling you to unwittingly CHECKMATE yourself here. The latter self-defeat is consistent with your being more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned and tormented, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

J. Abrams

Oct 3, 2017, 9:24:40 AM10/3/17
Amazon review Lamza Bible..

George Lamsa's translation (to use the word in the loosest sense possible) is one of the most biased translations that I have come across, in my several different versions of the bible I have purchased. Lamsa has a footnote for Matt 8:21 stating that "bury my father" actually means to "take care of my father." This is not the case, Lamsa doesn't want Jesus to appear to be cruel the fact is this is not an Aramaic idiom just a private interpretation.
Lamsa's biased reading of the scriptures included Jesus healing lunatics instead of casting out demons in Matt 8:28 these men were demon possessed, obviously Lamsa does not believe in the spirit realm and spiritual warfare.

In Matt 5:39 Lamsa has a footnote for the "turn the other cheek" he claims that it is an Aramaic idiom meaning "Do not start a quarrel or a fight." Lamsa is refuted by his own biased bible because Jesus nor Stephen, Paul or any of the disciples ever fought back or defended themselves with the exception of Peter who was rebuked by the Lord.

His pro-divorce spin of Matt 19:9 "'but I say to you, Whoever leaves his wife without a charge of adultery and marries another commits adultery: and he who marries a woman thus separated commits adultery." This is refuted by his translation of verse five and six of the same chapter. This is also nonsensical, because he has Jesus saying that you can leave your wife with just a charge of adultery and marry another and not commit adultery. Also how can it be adultery if you marry a women who is separated because a charge of adultery; Further he is contradicted in his own bible by Mark 10:11, 12 and Luke 16:18.

Miloch

Oct 3, 2017, 11:44:18 AM10/3/17
In article <07618620-0315-4964...@googlegroups.com>, J. Abrams
says...

>Amazon review Lamza Bible..
>

>His pro-divorce spin of Matt 19:9 "'but I say to you, Whoever leaves his wi=
>fe without a charge of adultery and marries another commits adultery: and h=
>e who marries a woman thus separated commits adultery." This is refuted by =
>his translation of verse five and six of the same chapter. This is also non=
>sensical, because he has Jesus saying that you can leave your wife with jus=
>t a charge of adultery and marry another and not commit adultery. Also how =
>can it be adultery if you marry a women who is separated because a charge o=
>f adultery; Further he is contradicted in his own bible by Mark 10:11, 12 a=
>nd Luke 16:18.

Ya see...this is where Islam has it all over Christianity. If a Muslim wants to
divorce the ole lady, all he has to do is verbally announce his rejection of the
marriage, wait three months and boom...it's "bright lights and big city" for the
new bachelor!!!

*

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 3, 2017, 2:44:48 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 9:24:40 AM UTC-4, J. Abrams wrote:
> Amazon review Lamza Bible..

394 Positive Reviews versus 97 Critical Reviews -
four times more positive than negative !!!!

IS THERE SOME REASON WHY YOU FAILED TO MENTION THIS FACT ????

> George Lamsa's translation (to use the word in the loosest sense possible) is one of the most biased translations that I have come across,

Biased?

What a joke !!!!

> in my several different versions of the bible I have purchased. Lamsa has a footnote for Matt 8:21 stating that "bury my father" actually means to "take care of my father." This is not the case, Lamsa doesn't want Jesus to appear to be cruel the fact is this is not an Aramaic idiom just a private interpretation.

Whoever wrote this is an evil idiot.

"Bury my father" did mean to take care of his elderly father until
his father passed away.

> Lamsa's biased reading of the scriptures included Jesus healing lunatics instead of casting out demons in Matt 8:28 these men were demon possessed, obviously Lamsa does not believe in the spirit realm and spiritual warfare.

Being a lunatic back then meant being demon-possessed. Same thing.

To say that Lamsa did not believe in the spirit realm and spiritual
warfare just because he referred to the lunatic man as being a lunatic
IS INSANE OF THIS SO-CALLED REVIEWER WHO JUST SPOUTS EVIL IDIOT
CRAP THEIR ENTIRE "REVIEW".

> In Matt 5:39 Lamsa has a footnote for the "turn the other cheek" he claims that it is an Aramaic idiom meaning "Do not start a quarrel or a fight."

Lamsa is correct.

The entire paragraph is about being cooperative rather
than resisting. To resist would be to start an argument or
quarrel.

This is what Jesus said, and he was referring to the Roman
soldier's interactions with his people, for them to be as
cooperative as possible, in order to save themselves probably
worse troubles:

MATTHEW 5
You have heard that it is said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.
But I say to you, that you should not resist evil.
Whoever strikes you on your right cheek, turn to him the other also.
And if anyone wishes to sue you at the court and take away your shirt,
let him have your robe also.
Whoever compels you to carry a burden for a mile, go with him two.
Whoever asks from you, give him; and whoever wishes to borrow from you,
do not refuse him.

> Lamsa is refuted by his own biased bible because Jesus nor Stephen, Paul or any of the disciples ever fought back or defended themselves with the exception of Peter who was rebuked by the Lord.

Wow, it means the opposite. It means Lamsa is correct and Jesus and
they all took Jesus' advice !!!!

> His pro-divorce spin of Matt 19:9 "'but I say to you, Whoever leaves his wife without a charge of adultery and marries another commits adultery: and he who marries a woman thus separated commits adultery." This is refuted by his translation of verse five and six of the same chapter. This is also nonsensical, because he has Jesus saying that you can leave your wife with just a charge of adultery and marry another and not commit adultery. Also how can it be adultery if you marry a women who is separated because a charge of adultery; Further he is contradicted in his own bible by Mark 10:11, 12 and Luke 16:18.

Another nonsensical crap body of text:

1. Having just one cause for divorce, which is adultery, is not
pro-divorce !!!!

2. "Just a charge of adultery" ???? !!!! Adultery is one of The Ten
Commandments to refrain from !!!! People commit murder over adultery !!!!

3. "How can it be adultery if you marry a woman who is separated because a
charge of adultery" ???? !!!! It says the opposite: it says you commit
adultery if you marry a woman who was divorced WITHOUT there being a
charge of adultery.

NO WONDER THIS "REVIEWER" IS IN THE
ONE-OUT-OF-FOUR PEOPLE CAMP OF
NEGATIVE REVIEWS.

HE / SHE IS AN EVIL IDIOT.

NO WONDER EVIL IDIOT JAA /
JOHN ALEXANDER ABRAMS
TOOK INTEREST IN IT.

JOHN: FINALLY FIND YOURSELF
SOME WORTHWHILE HOBBY RATHER
THAN WASTE TIME ENERGY RESOURCES
POSTING CRAP TO USENET.

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 3, 2017, 2:52:43 PM10/3/17
He can also announce he wants her clit to be cut off,
or, hey, do it himself.

These people also still eat with their hands / fingers.

No wonder scripture says they would be like wild donkeys -
animals (Genesis 16) - crude and violent.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2017, 2:56:59 PM10/3/17

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
with you, J. Abrams, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
here that you are:

So now how are you ?

Pegleg

Oct 3, 2017, 2:58:10 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 9:24:40 AM UTC-4, J. Abrams wrote:
Nancy

I have The Cepher...it's great

J. Abrams

Oct 3, 2017, 4:09:01 PM10/3/17
Poor DDF, U guess she should be Muslim, after all 1.5 billion people can't be wrong. Right?

I bet she believes the left behind book series, too. After all they sold 65 million copies and this proved that they are right.

And on that vein, since no one agrees with her she by her own standards I'd wrong. In that she is right.

J. Abrams

Oct 3, 2017, 4:10:54 PM10/3/17
The Cepher has books that are not in the Bible.

Pegleg

Oct 3, 2017, 4:31:56 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 4:10:54 PM UTC-4, J. Abrams wrote:
> The Cepher has books that are not in the Bible.

Nancy

I know....to me, these books, such as Jubilees, the Books of Maccabees etc, do not over ride a regular Bible.

....look at the book of Galatians, the Gentiles favorite book.

Miloch

Oct 3, 2017, 4:38:30 PM10/3/17
In article <3c4ce2e4-7aeb-4bc1...@googlegroups.com>, Debra Dee
McQueen Freeman says...
Most of the world eats with "hands / fingers"...Asians use sticks.

>No wonder scripture says they would be like wild donkeys -
>animals (Genesis 16) - crude and violent.

Scripture (Genesis 16) says Ishmael, son of Hagar,
"will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

No mention of Muslims or Islam which didn't exist at the time.

go Warriors

*

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 3, 2017, 5:00:00 PM10/3/17
IT IS YOU WHO ARE THE ONE WHO CITED WHAT ANOTHER PERSON SAID
AS BEING SUPPOSED PROOF THAT LAMSA IS WRONG !!!!

LOOK IN THE MIRROR, BUD !!!!

IT IS YOU WHO SHOULD BE THE MUSLIM..
AND YOU WHO SAID THAT YOU ARE A CONGREGATION OF ONE
BECAUSE NO ONE AGREES WITH YOU INCLUDING ANY CHURCH !!!!

YOU EVIL STUPID LYING DEVIL WHO LOVES TO WASTE TIME EFFORT RESOURCES
DAY IN AND DAY OUT BLATHERING CRAP ON USENET !!!!

GET LOST !!!!

GO AWAY !!!!

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Oct 3, 2017, 5:51:48 PM10/3/17
On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 4:38:30 PM UTC-4, Miloch wrote:

> In article <3c4ce2e4-7aeb-4bc1...@googlegroups.com>, Debra Dee
> McQueen Freeman says...
> >
> >On Tuesday, October 3, 2017 at 11:44:18 AM UTC-4, Miloch wrote:
> >> In article <07618620-0315-4964...@googlegroups.com>, J. Abrams
> >> says...

> >>Ya see...this is where Islam has it all over Christianity. If a Muslim wants to
> >>divorce the ole lady, all he has to do is verbally announce his rejection of the
> >>marriage, wait three months and boom...it's "bright lights and big city" for the
> >> new bachelor!!!
> >
> >He can also announce he wants her clit to be cut off,
> >or, hey, do it himself.
> >
> >These people also still eat with their hands / fingers.
>
> Most of the world eats with "hands / fingers"...Asians use sticks.

Your meaning is unclear here, unusual for you:

Do you mean to suggest that using sticks is eating with hands/fingers?

I don't.

It is using a utensil, in that case a stick.

When I said eat with hands/fingers I meant what I said -
no usage of any utensil.

I have been around these people and not too many years ago and
saw one of these men unwrap some foil and just dig his fingers
in and start eating right in front of me, sitting on the floor
eating it as dinner - not a utensil in sight.

> >No wonder scripture says they would be like wild donkeys -
> >animals (Genesis 16) - crude and violent.
>
> Scripture (Genesis 16) says Ishmael, son of Hagar,
> "will be a wild donkey of a man;
> his hand will be against everyone
> and everyone’s hand against him,
> and he will live in hostility
> toward all his brothers.”
>
> No mention of Muslims or Islam which didn't exist at the time.

Holy cow, Miloch, you appear to be ignorant here.

The sons of Ishmael are the Arabs, and the Arabs are
the Islamic Muslims:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs

QUOTE
Tradition holds that Arabs descend from Ishmael, the son of Abraham.
The Arabian Desert is the birthplace of "Arab", as well other Arab
groups that spread in the land and existed for millennia.
UNQUOTE

The founder of Islam, Muhammad, was an Arab:

QUOTE
Muhammad, the son of 'Abdullah and his young wife Aminah, was born in 570 CE,
approximately, in the city of Mecca in the Arabian Peninsula. He was a
member of the family of Banu Hashim, a respected branch of the prestigious
and influential Quraysh tribe. It is generally said that 'Abd al-Muttalib
named the child "Muhammad" (Arabic: مُـحَـمَّـد‎‎)...According to Arab custom,
after his birth, infant Muhammad was sent to Banu Sa'ad clan, a neighboring
Bedouin tribe, so that he could acquire the pure speech and free manners of
the desert...
UNQUOTE

There is also further the same idea presented of the
Ishmaelites being violent to the Israelites in Galatians 6,
so it is not just found in the Genesis 16 verse that I pointed out
[Note: The son of the free woman was Isaac, father of Jacob/Israel;
the son of the slave woman was Ishmael, father of the Arabs/Arameans/Assyrians/Syrians.]:

GALATIANS 4
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, one by a slavewoman,
and one by a freewoman. And he who was born of the slavewoman was
born after the flesh; but he who was born of the freewoman was
born by promise. Now these things are a symbol of the two covenants:
the one from Mount Sinai, which is Hagar, and bears children to be slaves.
For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and surrenders to Jerusalem.
But the Jerusalem which is above is free, and she is our mother.
For as it is written, Be glad, barren woman, who never bore a child;
shout and cry aloud for joy, you who were never in labor; for the children
of the forsaken woman are more numerous than the children of the woman who
was favored. Now we, my brethren, are the children of promise, as was Isaac.
But as then he who was born after the flesh persecuted him who was born
after the Spirit, even so it is now.

I AM SURPRISED THAT YOU WOULD CONTEND WITH ME FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I HOPE IT IS THE LAST.

ANYONE WHO CONTENDS WITH ME IS AT LEAST 99 TIMES OUT OF 100
GOING TO BE WRONG AND SO WILL PROBABLY JUST BE WASTING
PRECIOUS TIME EFFORT RESOURCES OF ONE OR MORE PERSONS.

AND I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT I MYSELF SHOULD NOT CONTEND
WITH SOMEONE IF THEY ARE RIGHT EVEN JUST THE MAJORITY OF
THE TIME LET ALONE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME OR A
RECORD SO FAR OF NOT BEING WRONG AT ALL.

IF SOMEONE ARGUES WITH ME SEVERAL TIMES AND IS ALWAYS FOUND
TO BE WRONG, THEY SHOULD SHUT UP.

SHEESH...PEOPLE HAVE NO MANNERS NOR SANITY THESE DAYS !!!!

AND MANY EVEN RESENT SOMEONE BEING RIGHT MOST OF THE TIME
OR THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE TIME OR ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!

THOSE PERSONS BELONG TO SATAN !!!!!!!!!!

THOSE PEOPLE KILLED JESUS !!!!!!!!!!

COUNT ROD IN THAT GROUP.

COUNT JOHN IN THAT GROUP.

COUNT NANCY IN THAT GROUP.

COUNT MICHAEL IN THAT GROUP.

DON'T YOU BE PUTTING YOURSELF IN THAT GROUP NOW.

WHAT IS THE MATTER, ARE YOU EXTREMELY UPSET THAT
WHEN YOU TRIED TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH NANCY
SHE KEPT MENTIONING ME ???? HA! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?
I TOLD YOU SHE IS A FLAKE. NO SENSE AT ALL.

J. Abrams

Oct 3, 2017, 7:04:52 PM10/3/17
LOL Idiot DDF, always looking to THE MESSENGER and NEVER at THE MESSAGE.

Stupid is as DDF does.

J. Abrams

Oct 3, 2017, 7:06:40 PM10/3/17
LMAO