Re: normal weights in the US of A are overly fat

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 7:08:25 PM11/9/11
Trig wrote:

> http://www.nature.com/oby/journal/v18/n11/full/oby2010103a.html
>
> Now that you are feeling good, you need to lose more weight.

Smarter to lose the VAT instead because losing weight could be from
losing muscle and bone (from an amputation for example).

The absolutely only healthy way to lose the VAT is to http://WDJW.net/Guard
(Proverb 4:23) the heart by holding to the right amount (32 oz) of
daily food.

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU, **and** Rod
Eastman are doing is much more sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

and

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/da03131060efa3b5?

**and**

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/522ce5c058224656?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ken

Nov 9, 2011, 8:02:59 PM11/9/11
___

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 8:21:25 PM11/9/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

Loirbaj wrote:

> I noticed that one of the resident Gay Bashing
> crazoid trolls from our Group, Kenneth Kellogg,
> is apparently terrorizing your groups, as well.
> Google: kook files Kenneth Kellogg to see the
> bizarre pix of this very old, very brain damaged
> Net Stalker. And look at his extensive Kook
> files. Why he is not, now, in jail in California
> for Gay Bashing, Hate Speech in violation of
> California Code, I have no idea. One of his
> numerous nyms appears to be HCM. I am a
> poster at the group Alt dot Talk dot Creationism.
> The sadsack old kook Kenneth Kellogg lurks
> the wide web 'identifying FAGGOTS and QUEERS
> as he calls them, then illegally stalking them.

May GOD have mercy on Ken's perishing soul, in the name of Jesus
Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/73b8a32af3d5005e?

Millie wrote:
> Ken (aka "retarded popstar" ) wrote:
>
> > <snip>
> >
> > I'm Bat Shit KrAZy and I approve this message
> >
> > <snip>
>
> Yeah..
> We know, so why not get some professional help

Ken is beyond professional help in his unbelief.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1fc2ffe92fd945c5?

Ken really wrote earlier in part:

> Imma Insane

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/88e8e69d05552aa0?

Yes you are insane, Ken.

Additional readings:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0893193e0a71cf2b?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9cc5dcc21ab00945?

Ken also wrote earlier in part:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?
... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is simply reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

ken

Nov 9, 2011, 8:32:10 PM11/9/11
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 9, 2011, 8:39:06 PM11/9/11

MU

Nov 10, 2011, 12:57:19 AM11/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> The absolutely only healthy way to stop the overeating is to
> the heart by holding to the
> right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

Untrue.

The diet invented by Andrew B. Chung, is only one of many available
dietary options.

Take into consideration though; that there isn't a single bit of
obtainable empirical clinical evidence, to support Andrew B. Chung's
opinion of the diet he invented.

Nor is there a single licensed nutritionist or dietitian who's on on
record having supported Andrew B. Chung's opinion of the diet he
invented.

Nor is there a single theologian, Bible scholar or historian who will
back up Andrew B. Chung's opinion of what an "omer" weighs, or any of
Andrew B. Chung's other opinions as to how the Bible supposedly
applies directly to the diet he invented.

All you really have to go by regarding the diet invented by Andrew B
Chung, is nothing more than Andrew B. Chung's opinions and personal
claims.

Andrew B. Chung will claim that the diet he invented was the result of
a vision form God, however he didn't start making this claim until
about five years after its 1998 inception.

He will also claim it's not a diet, even though he called it a diet
until about five years after its 1998 inception.

> happened in 1997 during the viewing of an IMAX
> Mt.Everest documentary that started playing at the Tennessee
> Aquarium **before** 1996:

Untrue.

The release date for the IMAX documentary "Everest" was, 6 March 1998.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120661/releaseinfo

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/fd713904...

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

Of his eating disorder Andrew B. Chung says:

> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier

Suggested reading:

NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) Eating Disorders:

http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/publications/eating-disorders/complete-index.shtml

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time.

Hunger is starvation and malnutrition
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

> Hunger is not a sensation.

Macmillan dictionary: Hunger:

1. The feeling (sensation) that you have when you need to eat
something

2. A lack of food that can cause illness or death

Webster dictionary: Hunger:

To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve

MU

Nov 10, 2011, 12:58:22 AM11/10/11
Self-accursed lying "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" deliriously wrote:
> > > Laus Deo for His continuing to curse you.
>
> > A lie and blasphemy.
>
> Neither.
>
> Praising GOD is neither a lie nor blasphemy.

The Lie:
God is not cursing anyone based upon Andrew B. Chung's personal grudge
against them.

The Blasphemy:
Andrew B. Chung misrepresenting God as being Andrew B. Chung's
personal henchman, who supposedly operates according to Andrew B.
Chung's malicious will.

> May GOD ever increase His curse upon you and all who know you.

A true disciple of Christ doesn't desire such things, even for their
enemies.

Chung must be praying to Satan.

Poor Andrew B. Chung has brought so much misery upon himself, and he's
only making it worse.

Indeed, this is what a self-accursed life looks like:

Andrew B. Chung was fired from his one and only verifiable job as a
physician.

> As were Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26 :-)

Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego were not physicians, Ocala, FL is not
Babylon, Frank Hildner, MD is not the King of Babylon. In fact,
there's no comparison whatsoever.
Truth is simple reality :-)

Andrew B. Chung was kicked out of the only church it's been verified
he's ever attended.

> As were John and Peter according to what is written in the Bible (Acts
> 4:21 :-)

The condemned demolished Jewish Temple and its Pharisees was not the
Church built by Christ (Matthew 16:18) and the Body of Christ
fellowshipping in it, who expelled Andrew B. Chung as false disciple
who was sowing discord, as the Bible commanded them.
Truth is simple reality :-)

According to the Google groups archives, his wife left him.

> This physician's wife remains with him as evident by the gold wedding
> band on his left ring finger:

A leftover ring from a failed marriage worn by someone who wants to
appear as still married in his exhibitionist videos, is not a wife.
Truth is simply reality :-)

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated, ostracized and driven insane by pride and
malnutrition, reaping bad fruit of the cursed harvest he has sown.

Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply to false-christians like Andrew B. Chung,
but Matthew 13:36-43 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 sure does.

Hopefully Chung doesn't end up flushing his soul away the way he did
his MD/PhD.
There's still hope for his soul and his earthly future, if he'll stop
deluding himself.

--
Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:

Robert Preston

Nov 10, 2011, 1:00:31 AM11/10/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Yes, **life-long** right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm, MU,
> **and** Rod Eastman are doing

LOL considering both Chung and "MU" (Courtney) look like someone in
the final stages of malnutrition, AIDS or terminal cancer. Gaunt.
Swollen belly. Hair loss for "MU". Lack of hygiene (filthy greasy
below waist length hair) for Andrew. Spaced out glazed eyes. Doesn't
look like a long life for either of them. Lone, yes. long, no.

Chris Malcolm and Rod Eastman have clearly demonstrated that without
developing a pathological disorder,
they are unable to maintain the 2PD diet flop.

--

Being able to say "Jesus is Lord" doesn't mean you're really a
Christian:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.theology/msg/c1f6ebf342c74740?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 10, 2011, 4:24:25 AM11/10/11

Rod Eastman

Nov 10, 2011, 5:39:55 AM11/10/11
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1R3RsjoAYQ

In his most recent video, he appears completely emaciated with swollen
belly (ascites), glazed eyes and waist long greasy hair. Andrew B.
Chung appears to be deteriorating into something reminiscent of Howard
Hughes' psychical condition towards the end of his life.

According to the information contained in his own blog, the diet he
invented in 1998 has gone absolutely nowhere since 2005 (the blog's
last update). And never really went anywhere before that. No outside
sources mention anything whatsoever about it (this excludes 2 or 3
acquaintances/sockpuppets, his own writings and his misinterpretations
of the Bible and how God operates).

Obsessively compulsively spams the verbatim loquacious convoluted
pseudo-christian pseudo-scientific
gobbledygook nonsense repetitiously at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 am daily.

Andrew B. Chung, alienated, ostracized and driven insane by pride and
malnutrition, reaping bad fruit of the cursed harvest he has sown.

Matthew 5:11 doesn't apply to false-christians like Andrew B. Chung,
but Matthew 13:36-43 and 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 sure does.

Hopefully Chung doesn't end up flushing his soul away the way he did
his MD/PhD.
There's still hope for his soul and his earthly future, if he'll stop
deluding himself.

Bob (this one)

Nov 11, 2011, 3:01:50 AM11/11/11
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" blundered:

> (2) Each person feels hunger in their heart

GSI is right, Chung knows nothing about medicine or anatomy, ah ha.

People feel hunger in their *stomach* ROFL

And Happy Oyster is right about hunger killing Andrew B. Chung's brain
cells, wahahaha.

> [I'm] Simply smarter as evident by the MD/PhD

It's a shame those smarts didn't withstand the test of time :-)

MU

Nov 11, 2011, 3:09:10 AM11/11/11
Hoo boy, I guess we put a burr under his rump. *LOL* Whew! Look at
that Demon Boy go! ...

I have another set of hoops I can make you jump through!*ROFL*

Mr. Jayne Cobb

Nov 12, 2011, 2:24:21 AM11/12/11
Bottom line regarding Andrew B. Chung:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0VzMKyeLY

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 15, 2011, 2:12:10 AM11/15/11
an accursed sockpuppet wrote:

> > >Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > >credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount (32 oz) of daily
food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

Ken

Nov 15, 2011, 10:43:56 AM11/15/11
> - <

(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸ ♫ ¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

Nov 15, 2011, 12:26:29 PM11/15/11
много раз больше. Hо с работы ты не уходишь, значит у тебя при таком
раскладе
либо не хватит денег на чопик - придется дописывать об автомобилях. Ты
чуть выше
отметила, что на метро дешевле. Да, дешевле и быстрее одновременно - и
не
пользоваться метро можно только тем, у когто-то, либо тебе очень по
кайфу работа. И тогда у тебя
остается ровно один способ набрать свободного времени на свои "другие
нужды" -
вычистить деньгами все время, когда ты не работаешь, от неадекватных
для тебя
занятий. Домработница, прачечная, рестораны, etc. И тогда у тебя тоже
станет в
разы больше свободного времени, за счет "домашней работы". Hо на это
нужно
много денег. Именно способ их заработать (в разы более выгодный, чем
основная
работа) и предложил тебе Леша ;)
Впрочем, это уже оффтопик - придется дописывать об автомобилях. Ты
чуть выше
отметила, что на метро дешевле. Да, дешевле и быстрее одновременно - и
не
пользоваться метро можно только тем, у кого времени или денег вагон. В
прямом
смысле - либо тем, кто очень богат, и уже решил деньгами все проблемы
со
свободным временем, либо тем, кто не очень богат, но кому нафиг не
нужно
свободное время, ибо его хременем, либо тем, кто не очень богатного
времени. Откуда взять время? Обменять его на деньги. Уйди
с работы, перейди на какую-нибудь со свободным графиком - и получишь
времени во
много раз больше. Hо с работы ты не уходишь, значит у тебя при таком
раскладе
либо не хватит денег на что-то, либо тебе очень по кайфу работа. И
тогда у тебя
остается ровно один способ набрать свободного времени на свои "другие
нужды" -
вычистить деньгаодин способ набрать свободного времени на свои "другие
нужды" -
вычистить деньгами все время, когда ты не работаешь, от неадекватных
для тебя
занятий. Домработница, прачечная, рестораны, etc. И тогда у тебя тоже
станет в

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2011, 7:13:57 AM11/22/11
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
>> evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
>> Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).
>>
>>> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
>>> commentaries) http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm
>>
>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )
>> is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
>> enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
>> you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:
>>
>> "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
>> understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
>>
>> The context is:
>>
>> "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
>> flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)
>>
>> Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
>> mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.
>>
>> Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
>> like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
>> Book of Life if this has not happened already.
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?

Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
written affirmative.

Bottom line concerning you:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Suggested additional reading:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f05f5179a03b5890?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

... and finally ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

... and finally ...

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

The final bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a8bcd089830c36c?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 22, 2011, 9:26:43 AM11/22/11
False Christian troll "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> >> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
> >> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
> LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
> written affirmative.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d2c4b7f081fa0e09?hl=en

Another Andrew Chung falsehood:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/da2be5b4e674264f?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung just lied to me and about me, in the Holy Spirit
(according to him).

> The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
> the Holy Spirit:

According to Andrew B. Chung's false interpretation; Andrew B. Chung
has just committed Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit and his name has
been blotted out from the "LORD's Book of Life".
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?hl=en

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2011, 1:21:42 AM11/26/11
someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see Andy provide a concise, link free,
> straightforward explanation of precisely why this person's name was
> blotted from God's Book of Life?

The reason is simply lying to someone in the Holy Spirit is lying to
the Holy Spirit:

"Then Peter (in the Holy Spirit) said, 'Ananias, how is it that satan
has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and
have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?
Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold,
wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a
thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to GOD.' When
Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all
who heard what had happened." (Acts 5:3-5)

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29b32e2446470998?

someone whose name has been blotted from GOD's Book of Life wrote:

> <burp> we had a Thanksgiving buffet at the fellowship I attend Sunday
> eve, and I'm still feeling the effects.
>
> I'd like to see Doc Andy at one of those, holding up the line by
> weighing each portion of turkey and trimmings while making his
> calculations

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52ff4b8b4947454c?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) weighs his meal (not
individual food items) right before giving thanks to the LORD for the
**amount** in ounces that He has provided:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/WDJW/196255898065

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be51c482109ff735?

ken

Nov 26, 2011, 3:38:47 PM11/26/11

+_+

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2011, 6:36:09 PM12/2/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends like Rod Eastman
( http://WDJW.net ) to also pray for Ken simply because we really love
him as our LORD commands (John 15:12) with all glory to GOD the
Father.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/42797e450fd691c1?

Andrew <><
--