Re: More Evidence Links Fractures to Diabetes Drugs

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2010, 5:54:16 PM7/31/10
moree wrote:

> http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20100729/more-evidence-links-fractures-diabetes-drugs?src=RSS_PUBLIC
> July 29, 2010 -- The popular diabetes drugs Actos and Avandia boost
> the risk of fracture in older women, according to findings from a new
> study that echo those of earlier research.

The only time this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) witnesses
folks coming off all their diabetes drugs is when they use the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach to lose all their visceral adiposity
( http://WDJW.net/NoVAT ).

Yes, right amount control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much more
sophisticated and smarter:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Jul 31, 2010, 6:04:31 PM7/31/10
Albert Einstein must have been thinking of Chung when he wrote:
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2010, 8:28:37 PM7/31/10
Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Ken

Jul 31, 2010, 9:26:02 PM7/31/10
Him repeating the exact same postings maybe a 1000 times?

carole

Jul 31, 2010, 10:01:02 PM7/31/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> moree wrote:
>>
>> http://diabetes.webmd.com/news/20100729/more-evidence-links-fractures-diabetes-drugs?src=RSS_PUBLIC
>> July 29, 2010 -- The popular diabetes drugs Actos and Avandia boost
>> the risk of fracture in older women, according to findings from a new
>> study that echo those of earlier research.

Every pharmaceutical drug has some side effects.
This is why a pure bloodstream (using cellsalts) is the only real way to
improve a person's health.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

carole

Jul 31, 2010, 10:02:46 PM7/31/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> Ken wrote:
>>
>> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
>> different results"
>> Albert Einstein ...

I've told you before Andrew, STOP using the f*** links!

If you can't put it into your post without links, then its probably not
worth saying.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2010, 10:05:46 PM7/31/10
Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> But I don't believe in the "born again" phenomenon.
> >
> > You cannot believe it until you are born-again.
> >
> >> Why should being "born again" make you more fit for heaven over muslims,
> >> or other religions that done't believe in it?
> >
> > It is GOD and not religion that has changed our stony heart (Ezekiel
> > 11:19-20 & 36:36) to a softer one so that we are able to truly "agape"
> > love others as our LORD commands with all glory to GOD the Father.
>
> No, what you're practising is religion.

Incorrect.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?

A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is by definition not religion:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

carole

Jul 31, 2010, 11:11:19 PM7/31/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Yes it is.
Hint for those who are smart: Every religion considers itself to be the
RIGHT religion. Islam also considers itself to be the only true religion.
Ahh, but you say, the religion of having the Lord Jesus Christ in your heart
is the true religion. Sorry, its not! Just another man-made religion to keep
you under control.
Christianity was invented by the Roman Empire to unite all religions. The NT
was written by the Piso family of rome.
Jesus is an imaginery person.

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 7:40:25 AM8/1/10

If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
their mom would be one religion and their real personal relation with
their dad would be another.

This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
infants are not religious:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

carole

Aug 1, 2010, 8:02:28 AM8/1/10

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?
>> >
>> > A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
>> > Nazareth is by definition not religion:
>>
>> Yes it is.
>
> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
> their mom would be one religion and their real personal relation with
> their dad would be another.
>
> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
> infants are not religious:

By definition, religion is about god and jesus, all imaginery I'm afraid and
manmade to keep people living under the thumb of the priests - afraid of
sinning (whatever is decided by the elite of what is sin).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 8:15:34 AM8/1/10
Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

> >> No, what you're practising is religion.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?
> >
> > A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth is by definition not religion:
>
> Yes it is.

If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with

their mom would also be a religion.

This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
infants are not religious:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/aa583d03f4486814?

carole

Aug 1, 2010, 8:55:24 AM8/1/10

>> > Incorrect.
>> >
>> > Source:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/905ecd32466ea51b?
>> >
>> > A real personal relationship with our risen LORD Jesus Christ of
>> > Nazareth is by definition not religion:
>>
>> Yes it is.
>
> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
> their mom would also be a religion.
>
> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
> infants are not religious:

We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
We don't have personal relationships with imaginery people like jesus.

jesus, everybody's imaginery friend
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/surfeit.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 4:04:28 PM8/1/10
Carole wrote:

>>> Yes it is.
>>
>> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
>> their mom would also be a religion.
>>
>> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
>> infants are not religious:
>
> We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.

Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
existence of GOD.

Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.

>We don't have personal relationships with imaginery people like jesus.

If Jesus were imaginary, you would be able to say "Jesus is LORD" with
your mouth just as you are able to say "Roger Rabbit is LORD."

While Roger Rabbit is as imaginary as is Jessica Rabbit, Jesus Christ
of Nazareth is real as evident by the fact that you are unable to say
"Jesus is LORD" with your mouth with the only rational explanation
being as given by what is written in the Bible that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3)

Jason

Aug 1, 2010, 4:09:29 PM8/1/10
In article <mmjb56tlnu93mib4g...@4ax.com>, "Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Andrew--Thanks so much for providing lots of excellent advice for people
that have heart problems and other types of medical problems. Thanks also
for telling people about the love Jesus in your posts. I will pray for
you.
jason

Olrik

Aug 1, 2010, 4:13:25 PM8/1/10

You're both religious kooks, and should stay out of a.a.

You're *not* welcome.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 4:21:05 PM8/1/10
> Andrew--Thanks so much for providing lots of excellent advice for people
> that have heart problems and other types of medical problems. Thanks also
> for telling people about the love Jesus in your posts.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your thanks :-) All glory to
Him :-)

> I will pray for you.

Laus Deo for your kind thought and His answering by blessing right now
(Luke 6:21A).

May He bless you, Jason, more than ever keeping you from harm, in the
name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

[...]

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

IAAH

Aug 1, 2010, 4:50:42 PM8/1/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
>>> their mom would also be a religion.
>>>
>>> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
>>> infants are not religious:
>> We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
>
> Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
> existence of GOD.
>
> Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.

Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.

--

"Debating creationists on the topic of evolution is
rather like trying to play chess with a pigeon;

Christopher A. Lee

Aug 1, 2010, 4:54:53 PM8/1/10
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:50:42 -0400, IAAH <n...@email.exist> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Carole wrote:

>>> We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
>>
>> Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
>> existence of GOD.
>>
>> Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.
>
>Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
>religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.

The loony is like all the other narcissistic theists out there: he
imagines the rest of the world revolves around his religious beliefs.
But he's worse than most of them. He's mentally ill.

He had his cardiologist license revoked (and again after moving to a
different state) for not giving proper care to his patients. If I had
had a doctor like him when I was hospitalised with a critical lung
condition I would probably not have survived because patients need to
remain calm and he would have put my pulse rate and blood pressure
through the roof.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 5:01:52 PM8/1/10
IAAH wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

> > Carole wrote:

> >> We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
> >
> > Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
> > existence of GOD.
> >
> > Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.
>
> Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
> religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.

Therefore, Christianity, which is defined as being a real evidence-
based personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth is not a religion since we know (not believe) that we are
having this real evidence-based personal relationship with Him.

Here's the evidence:

Carole wrote:
> > Carole wrote:

Virgil

Aug 1, 2010, 5:29:51 PM8/1/10
In article <mmjb56tlnu93mib4g...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
> existence of GOD.

It is about not believing in any gods.

> Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.

There are religions not requiring belief in any gods so, at least in
that sense, atheism is neutral with respect to religion in general,
though not with respect to theist religions.

> >We don't have personal relationships with imaginery people like jesus.
>
> If Jesus were imaginary, you would be able to say "Jesus is LORD" with
> your mouth just as you are able to say "Roger Rabbit is LORD."

Anyone can say it, but why would anyone say anything so foolish?

> While Roger Rabbit is as imaginary as is Jessica Rabbit, Jesus Christ
> of Nazareth is real

In our minds, your Jesus is nomore real today than Jessica.

> > > Incorrect.
> > >
> > > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.

But as some parts of the bible are provably not literally true, why
should we accept any part of it as being literally true?

> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist

And bored-certified kook!

Virgil

Aug 1, 2010, 5:31:14 PM8/1/10
In article
<cda706c7-ee3b-4911...@k1g2000prl.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...

Only in the head, Andy

carole

Aug 1, 2010, 6:18:27 PM8/1/10

"Virgil" <Vir...@home.esc> wrote in message

The chunky fella is a story andrew is telling, its not andrew himself.

Do you like andrew's links where he shows you what a set of scales look like
and a plate of biscuits?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 6:20:50 PM8/1/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/993f8a866f713949?

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

carole

Aug 1, 2010, 6:25:01 PM8/1/10

>> > Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
>> > existence of GOD.
>> >
>> > Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.
>>
>> Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
>> religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.
>
> Therefore, Christianity, which is defined as being a real evidence-
> based personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> Nazareth is not a religion since we know (not believe) that we are
> having this real evidence-based personal relationship with Him.

So can you do any miracles such as walking on water yet?
Can you raise the dead or turn water into wine?
What is the evidence that says you have that says jesus is a real entity?

Maybe the evidence is that you can get yourself out of bed in the morning,
or feel happy, or like reading your bible.
Newsflash: These things aren't evidence.

carole
www.consiracee.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 6:35:26 PM8/1/10
Carole wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/993f8a866f713949?

> >> Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
> >> religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.
> >
> > Therefore, Christianity, which is defined as being a real evidence-
> > based personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth is not a religion since we know (not believe) that we are
> > having this real evidence-based personal relationship with Him.
>
> So can you do any miracles such as walking on water yet?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) can say "Jesus is LORD"
with his mouth while you can't because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Since the Holy Spirit is GOD, this HeartDoc saying "Jesus is LORD"
with his mouth is a bona fide miracle that GOD has allowed this
physician to give as evidence any time:

http://WDJW.net

Truth is simple :-)

Free Lunch

Aug 1, 2010, 6:39:43 PM8/1/10
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:04:28 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in alt.atheism:

>>> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
>>> their mom would also be a religion.
>>>
>>> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
>>> infants are not religious:
>>
>> We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
>
>Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
>existence of GOD.

Andy, you old fool, thanks for reminding us how much of an ignoramus you
are.

>Yet, atheists like you would claim that atheism is not a religion.

Because "I do not believe in gods" is a religious statement, but not a
religion. By the way many Buddhists don't believe in gods. They are
atheists, but they are also religious in a sense.

>>We don't have personal relationships with imaginery people like jesus.
>
>If Jesus were imaginary, you would be able to say "Jesus is LORD" with
>your mouth just as you are able to say "Roger Rabbit is LORD."

Yep. Both are equally meaningless.

>While Roger Rabbit is as imaginary as is Jessica Rabbit, Jesus Christ
>of Nazareth is real as evident by the fact that you are unable to say
>"Jesus is LORD" with your mouth with the only rational explanation
>being as given by what is written in the Bible that "no one can say
>'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1Cor12:3)

I have no idea why you claim we could not say that silly phrase.

"Jesus is LORD" is nonsense.

Free Lunch

Aug 1, 2010, 6:40:11 PM8/1/10
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 13:09:29 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:

Ask him what happened to his license.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 7:07:08 PM8/1/10
Carole wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/993f8a866f713949?

> >> Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
> >> religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.
> >
> > Therefore, Christianity, which is defined as being a real evidence-
> > based personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus Christ of
> > Nazareth is not a religion since we know (not believe) that we are
> > having this real evidence-based personal relationship with Him.
>
> So can you do any miracles such as walking on water yet?

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) can say "Jesus is LORD"
with his mouth while you can't because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

Since the Holy Spirit is GOD, this HeartDoc saying "Jesus is LORD"

with his mouth is a bona fide miracle that GOD has allowed born-again
Christians to give as evidence any time:

http://WDJW.net

Truth is simple :-)

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Virgil

Aug 1, 2010, 8:17:22 PM8/1/10
In article
<013b2f48-10a2-4ddf...@z30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus

I don't know either. Who is it?

Jahnu claims the truth is Krishna, and others claim the truth is
something else.

Why should anyone believe anyone as incompetent as "Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD"?

Virgil

Aug 1, 2010, 8:18:50 PM8/1/10
In article <1bvb56d9kgvvb8pnr...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> This physician can say "Jesus is LORD"

But cannot successfully explain why anyone would want to.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2010, 8:32:55 PM8/1/10

Jimbo

Aug 2, 2010, 12:00:25 AM8/2/10
On Aug 1, 4:04 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>

wrote:
> Carole wrote:

> >> If that were true, a newborn infant's real personal relationship with
> >> their mom would also be a religion.
>
> >> This is simply not the case because everyone knows that newborn
> >> infants are not religious:
>
> > We who are smart know that religion is about god and jesus.
>
> Atheism is also about GOD

Atheism has nothing whatsoever to do with any god or gods.

Jimbo

Aug 2, 2010, 12:01:38 AM8/2/10
On Aug 1, 5:01 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> IAAH wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote::

> > > Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
> > > existence of GOD.
>
> > > Yet, atheists like you  would claim that atheism is not a religion.
>
> > Yeah, because lack of belief in something isn't a
> > religion, any more than baldness is a hair colour.
>
> Therefore, Christianity, which is defined as being a real evidence-
> based

Not even remotely.

Virgil

Aug 2, 2010, 1:08:37 AM8/2/10
In article
<1ed2658c-a5ef-4954...@z30g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

A long commercial, first for himself and then for his version of god.

Virgil

Aug 2, 2010, 1:09:37 AM8/2/10
A long commercial, first for Ching himself and then for his version of
god.

Snipped as unworthy.

Virgil

Aug 2, 2010, 1:10:54 AM8/2/10
Chung's long commercial, first for himself and then for his version of
god, has been snipped.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2010, 7:52:07 AM8/2/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

Mark K Bilbo

Aug 2, 2010, 8:59:00 AM8/2/10
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:04:28 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<SNIP>

Yet, there are more atheists now than when you started posting Chunkers...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423

"Climb out of your holes people!"

-- Dr. House, on faith

Mark K Bilbo

Aug 2, 2010, 8:59:51 AM8/2/10
On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:20:50 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Board-certified Cardiologist

Not for long. Even Georgia isn't that crazy...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion #1423

"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,
witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling
from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of
magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that
*we* are the ones that need help?"

-- Jon Stoll

JessHC

Aug 2, 2010, 9:50:52 AM8/2/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Atheism is also about GOD in that it is about not believing in the
> existence of GOD.

Unless you have evidence for your assertions, which you've
demonstrated time and again you don't, fuck off.

Virgil

Aug 2, 2010, 3:41:16 PM8/2/10
In article
<ed6022b0-3836-4f75...@k8g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> This physician can say "Jesus is LORD"

Anybody can, but the wise choose not to.

Doc Smartass

Aug 2, 2010, 4:17:36 PM8/2/10
Mark K Bilbo <gm...@com.mkbilbo> wrote in

> On Sun, 01 Aug 2010 16:04:28 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <SNIP>
>
> Yet, there are more atheists now than when you started posting
> Chunkers...

This calls for a cheer.

ATHEISM IS DEAD!!
LONG LIVE ATHEISM!!

--
Doc Smartass, BAAWA Knight of Heckling aa # 1939

Kooks! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Books! http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Help Prevent Projectile Stupidity: Duct-Tape a Fundie's Mouth Shut!

JessHC

Aug 2, 2010, 4:19:39 PM8/2/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:

Wake up. Fairy tales aren't "truth."

ScienceWins

Aug 2, 2010, 9:28:59 PM8/2/10
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Atheism is also about GOD

Actually no, atheism is about the lack of tens of thousands of gods
and goddesses, not just the sweaty quasi-homosexual deity constructs
harbored by the majority of the planet's uneducated, superstitious,
theofascist cultloons.

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
The Holy Eucharist: Swallow the Leader. -- Kagin

tom....@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2010, 9:38:38 PM8/2/10

Funny thing...neither does christianity.....nothing to do with a god
or gods...whatsoever...since they don't exist

Atheists just admit truthfully that there's no god..and then
actually have a life...completely the opposite of a religion or the
religious...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2010, 11:15:06 PM8/2/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Virgil

Aug 3, 2010, 3:50:56 AM8/3/10
In article <gd2f569d5v1k0ah16...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> This physician can say "Jesus is LORD"

But not much else. Actually any fool can say it but some of us are too
smart to want to.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2010, 6:54:33 AM8/3/10
MU wrote:
> > MU wrote:

> >>"Yes, I would agree, and as I've posted in the past, I've discovered
> >>by experiment that with my typical kind of diet, 2lbs is about the
> >>threshold for me above which I gain weight and below which I lose it.
> >>
> >>I'm sure, however, that you can recall a number of doctors
> >>disagreeing with your diet on the grounds that a member of the public
> >>couldn't be trusted not to eat 2lbs of ice cream and think they were
> >>following your diet."
> >>
> >>See, there's proof. Just because you have you Ph.D. doesn't mean you
> >>can't succumb to the most ridiculous of arguments.
> >
> > Moreover, Bob Pastorio, who has argued the most against the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach, did not even have a Ph.D. unless one
> > in the culinary arts has been since posthumously conferred upon him.
>
> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
> obtained.
>
> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>
> MU

Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.

BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)

A mirror image:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?

Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist
at the time of Moses and the writing of Deuteronomy for us to remove
the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.

36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)

Source:

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV

"An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
Exodus 16:36

Amen.

Link to originating thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b016994e4732e3f6?

Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
[...]

Virgil

Aug 3, 2010, 3:46:48 PM8/3/10
In article <t6tf56ld07pet9smg...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Over 90% of the worlds top scientists today are openly non-theist and
that percentage is rising. Over 50% of all scientists today are openly
non-theist and that percentage is also rising.

Futhermore, the vast majority of serious studies of the relation between
intelligence and creativity on the one hand versus religiousity on the
other report a definitely negative correlation between them with the
dimmest being, in general, the most religious.

Those who are still trying to hawk theism are losing market share,
particularly among the more intelligent and creative.

"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church
ruled.
This time was called the Dark Ages."
--Richard Lederer

All religions are equally sublime to the ignorant, useful to the
politician, and ridiculous to the philosopher.
-- Lucretius

"We must conduct research and then accept the results.
If they don't stand up to experimentation, Buddha's own words must be
rejected."
Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama, 1988

"An Atheist believes that a hospital should be built instead of a
church.
An Atheist believes that deed must be done instead of a prayer said.
An Atheist strives for involvement in life and not escape into death.
He wants disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated."
Madalyn Murray O'Hair

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not
omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and
willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"
Epicurus

Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever
conceived.
-- Isaac Asimov

"All thinking men are atheists"
-Ernest Hemingway

"It is said that men may not be the dreams of the Gods, but rather that
the Gods are the dreams of men."
- Carl Sagan

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with
reality at any point."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The first clergyman was the first rascal who met the first fool"
-Voltaire

"Why should I allow that same God to tell me how to raise my kids, who
had to drown His own?"
- Robert G. Ingersoll

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2010, 8:36:17 PM8/3/10
Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
>
> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is right amount control.

Peter B. wrote:

> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which
teaches us that eating the right amount (omer) of food is more
important for health and wellbeing than what we are eating.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Here is another's opinion about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ad3ab8bf96435b6?

Bottom line concerning you, Peter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/abf1b9d597143cff?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26-27) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Ken

Aug 3, 2010, 8:40:08 PM8/3/10
Andy Chung is a board-certified Quack and author of "How Religion
Drove me Insane"

Virgil

Aug 3, 2010, 11:13:12 PM8/3/10
In article <gsdh569h17arvrvfu...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote:

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Then a diet of the right amount of pure sugar should be as healthy as
any other diet, and one's intake of vitamins and minerals must also be
totally irrelevant.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2010, 6:44:57 AM8/4/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2010, 6:48:44 AM8/4/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Larry

Aug 4, 2010, 1:17:08 PM8/4/10
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist

Dr. Andrew B. Chung is a board-certified cardiologist, who also has a Ph.D.
in Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine from Emory University. He is the
author of the controversial "Be Hungry" book, which documents a Spirit-
guided exegesis of Biblical verses that allow an understanding about how we
are to physically recognize Christ Jesus when He physically returns for us
to meet Him in the air. Since 9/11/2001, Dr. Chung has been called to teach
about the terrible "hunger is starvation" delusion that is causing the
irrational compulsion to overconsume leading to both poor physical and
spiritual health. He continues to have a solo office-based cardiology
practice in Atlanta, Georgia, a location where he lives, plays, and
worships with his wife E-Lee and daughter Celestin.

http://www.heartmdphd.com/ac_cv1.asp

Are fundie xtians even allowed to talk about genetics? Man, talk about a
man with CONFLICTS! This is him!

Robert Miles

Aug 4, 2010, 2:10:25 PM8/4/10
"Larry" <no...@home.com> wrote in message

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in
>
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> Board-certified Cardiologist
>>

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung is a board-certified cardiologist, who also has a
> Ph.D.
> in Human Genetics and Molecular Medicine from Emory University. He is the
> author of the controversial "Be Hungry" book, which documents a Spirit-
> guided exegesis of Biblical verses that allow an understanding about how
> we
> are to physically recognize Christ Jesus when He physically returns for us
> to meet Him in the air. Since 9/11/2001, Dr. Chung has been called to
> teach
> about the terrible "hunger is starvation" delusion that is causing the
> irrational compulsion to overconsume leading to both poor physical and
> spiritual health. He continues to have a solo office-based cardiology
> practice in Atlanta, Georgia, a location where he lives, plays, and
> worships with his wife E-Lee and daughter Celestin.

With how many patients? Considering how much time he uses posting
to newsgroups every day, I'd guess very few, even though many other
cardiologists are overloaded with patients.

How many years ago did you get the information about his wife and child?
From what I've read, his wife divorced him years ago

> http://www.heartmdphd.com/ac_cv1.asp
>
> Are fundie xtians even allowed to talk about genetics? Man, talk about a
> man with CONFLICTS! This is him!

Robert Miles

Virgil

Aug 4, 2010, 4:22:36 PM8/4/10
In article <f8hi56p3p8nmnbvs7...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) can say "Jesus is LORD"
> with his mouth while you can't because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)

And I can say "Jesus is not Lord".

It is not even certain that there ever was a Jesus as described in the
biblical tales.

Ghod Dhammit

Aug 4, 2010, 8:23:27 PM8/4/10
On 8/4/2010 5:48 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Oh Chung-monkey, why don't you get a job somewhere? Please stay away
from food service, since we don't want to poison anyone.

Larry

Aug 4, 2010, 10:59:45 PM8/4/10
"Robert Miles" <mil...@usenet-news.net> wrote in news:O1i6o.63520
$0A5....@newsfe22.iad:

> How many years ago did you get the information about his wife and child?
> From what I've read, his wife divorced him years ago

I did a websearch and found his book promotion. That's where it came from.

--
iPhone 4 is to cellular technology what the Titanic is to cruise ships.

Larry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2010, 12:03:57 AM8/5/10
someone wrote:

> someone else wrote:
>
> > How many years ago did you get the information about his wife and child?
> > From what I've read, his wife divorced him years ago

Wouldn't be able to celebrate our 20th anniversary if that were true.

> I did a websearch and found his book promotion. That's where it came from.

There are two books and both are promoted by word of mouth and not by
any paid promotional advertising.

Peter B. wrote:

>> MU wrote:

>>> Howdy, Andrew, Pastorio's only degree was in the level of assclown he
>>> obtained.
>>>
>>> Full fledged imo i.e. FF.A.
>>>
>>> MU
>>
>> Meet Bob Pastorio's palindrome, Peter B.
>>
>> BP (Bob Pastorio) --> PB (Peter B.)
>>
>> A mirror image:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af1f2d9f004b20ed?
>>
>> Just as BP could not comprehend the fact that the ephah did not exist

>> at the time of Moses and the writing of Exodus for us to remove

>> the parentheses (for parenthetical) from around what is found at
>> Exodus 16:36 neither can PB.
>

>Don't know any BP and they aren't me.
>
>Here are the books in order that they were written.
>1: Genesis
>2: Exodus
>3: Leviticus
>4: Numbers
>5: Deuteronomy
>
>So if Deuteronomy was written later what difference would your statement
>make. NONE

It is because Deuteronomy was written after Exodus that the words
which the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) has guided this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) to write has much weight :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/49a31d5cd1d9c361?

>> 36 (An omer is one tenth of an ephah.)
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus%2016:36&version=NIV
>>
>> "An omer of manna weighs 32 ounces." -- Holy Spirit referring to
>> Exodus 16:36
>

> You just blasphemed The Holy Spirit.

Not for the discerning who realize from the above that indeed this
gentile Christian disciple really is in the Holy Spirit:

http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

Peter B. wrote:

> > The Great Physician (GOD) is always right and He prescribes the
> > http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach (Exodus 16:16) which is amount control.
> >

> 16"This is what the LORD has commanded, 'Gather of it every man as much as
> he should eat; you shall take an omer apiece according to the number of
> persons each of you has in his tent.'"

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/229a001f65628263?

> Omer = 3.3 liters.

Incorrect. What is described in Scripture is that an omer of manna was
sealed in a jar and placed in the Ark of the Covenant by Aaron for
future generations to possibly learn about it. As we all know, the Ark
of the Covenant has since been lost to us.

Thankfully, GOD has allowed us to empirically determine that an omer
of food that is ready to eat (i.e. manna) weighs 32 ounces as evident
by this physician's own life ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) of eating 32
oz of daily food since 1997 (13 years to date) along with everyone
else who have been doing the same.

An omer of food is simply the right amount of food for every person
according to what is written at Exodus 16:16.

Holding to an omer of food per day is the right amount control:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d740c3a4191d3e1b?

Yes, the right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much

Peter B. wrote:
> > Freckles wrote:
>
> >> Eat more whole grains for a better diet.
> >>
> >> http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/reap-the-benefits-of-whole-grains
> >
> > Eat the right amount (32 oz) per day for better health and wellbeing.
>
> That is a particularly ignorant/dumb statement.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/443f61cdd0473b11?

Not for the discerning who are familiar with Proverbs 25:16 which

teaches us that eating the right amount of food is more important for

2 Peter 2:22

http://WDJW.net/CV

[...]

Virgil

Aug 5, 2010, 12:14:14 AM8/5/10
In article
<ebfd2675-63e6-44e9...@x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> someone wrote:
> > someone else wrote:
> >
> > > How many years ago did you get the information about his wife and child?
> > > From what I've read, his wife divorced him years ago
>
> Wouldn't be able to celebrate our 20th anniversary if that were true.

Chung celebrates a lot of other things that probably never existed so
why would he balk at something that once did but no longer does?

Joseph H.

Aug 5, 2010, 12:48:50 AM8/5/10
Le 2010-08-05 00:03, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> someone wrote:
>> someone else wrote:
>>
>>> How many years ago did you get the information about his wife and child?
>>> From what I've read, his wife divorced him years ago
>
> Wouldn't be able to celebrate our 20th anniversary if that were true.

Without going into too much details, how did you celebrate that
anniversary ?

Thanks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2010, 12:55:13 AM8/5/10

Larry

Aug 5, 2010, 1:14:38 AM8/5/10
"Joseph H." <dontb...@invalid.org> wrote in news:i3dfrk$mog$3
@speranza.aioe.org:

> Without going into too much details, how did you celebrate that
> anniversary ?

He went to church, of course, and left $5000 in the tithe box by the altar.

I still don't understand how someone tampering with GENETICS isn't
considered a heretic like the rest of genetics. Isn't genetics tampering
considered tampering with their god's very core of humanity?

Notice how alt.atheism has conveniently been taken out of the thread stream
for this reply. I've put it back in because atheists, like myself, would
be interested in a science-based response from this medical scientist who
is so devout to his religion. Few medical professionals I know are
religious at all, unless they are Jews, then that's more cultural than
religious with them.

--
http://www.energyradio.jo/ English hiphop station in Ammon, Jordan?!
Larry

Virgil

Aug 5, 2010, 2:27:18 AM8/5/10
In article
<25c80134-f219-4172...@t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Nonsense. For example, a diet entirely devoid of protein will eventually
debilitate the dieter.

Chung on diet is almost as foolish as Chung on religion.

Yap

Aug 5, 2010, 3:58:32 AM8/5/10

Yes, we don't waste time in the day dreaming business.
BTW, are you livvy?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2010, 7:37:15 AM8/5/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Virgil

Aug 5, 2010, 4:01:46 PM8/5/10
In article <ji8l56l4gb039b3qt...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Then a diet of the right amount of pure fat, or pure sugar should be as

healthy as any other diet, and one's intake of vitamins and minerals
must also be totally irrelevant.

Larry

Aug 6, 2010, 3:36:52 PM8/6/10
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in news:25c80134-
f219-4172-bd1...@t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:

> Marana tha

I was right! He IS a fucking robot!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2010, 1:37:25 AM8/7/10

Carole wrote:

> > Carole wrote:

> >> Yes, but Andrew you are using the bible to prove that the bible is true.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Testing what is written in the Bible happens outside the Bible and is
> > not using the Bible to prove that the Bible is true.
> >
> > With all due love and respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> But andrew ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/56d1eedaf9326580?

Didn't think you could:

http://WDJW.net/1Cor123

May GOD soften your heart so that you, Carole, would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Virgil

Aug 7, 2010, 1:51:27 AM8/7/10
In article <p4sp56tm6bap9jm4j...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
> WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
> calories.

Then a diet of the right amount of pure fat, or pure sugar should be as
healthy as any other diet, and one's intake of vitamins and minerals and
protein must also be totally irrelevant.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2010, 4:51:40 AM8/7/10

MU

Aug 7, 2010, 12:31:17 PM8/7/10
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 19:36:52 +0000, Larry wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in news:25c80134-
> f219-4172-bd1...@t20g2000yqa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> Marana tha
>>

> I was right! He IS a fucking robot!

Robots who have intercourse?

Imagine that.

*LOL*

Christopher A. Lee

Aug 7, 2010, 12:38:51 PM8/7/10

You haven't read JAmes P. Hogan's "Code of the Lifemaker". Or Fritz
Lieber's "The Silver Eggheads" for that matter.

MU

Aug 7, 2010, 12:42:15 PM8/7/10

Fiction?

Christopher A. Lee

Aug 7, 2010, 12:47:49 PM8/7/10

Yep. But if you google you can find life-like servo and temperature
controled love-dolls both make and female.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 7, 2010, 10:11:40 PM8/7/10

Hopefully still http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry though :-)