Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by Jesus' brethren... satan's cognitive deficits deepen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2008, 9:23:14 PM1/25/08
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> Verbigeration is far from "writing truthfully".
> >
> > Neither HTML links nor giving thanks to GOD are verbigeration.
>
> *Obsessive* repetition of meaningless words and phrases, is verbigeration.

Neither HTML links nor giving thanks to GOD are without meaning.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that each rebuke you have suffered is
resulting in deeper cognitive deficits.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Cheech

Jan 25, 2008, 11:25:21 PM1/25/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

>> > Neither HTML links nor giving thanks to GOD are verbigeration.
>>
>> *Obsessive* repetition of meaningless words and phrases, is
>> verbigeration.
>
> Neither HTML links nor giving thanks to GOD are without meaning.

It becomes meaningless when it is obsessively repeated, as you continue to
do.

<snipped Benhua's verbigeration>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 12:54:32 AM1/26/08
On Jan 25, 10:25 pm, "Cheech"

> It becomes meaningless when it is obsessively repeated, as you continue to
> do.

Not so. People repeat the Pledge of Allegiance over and over and over
and it does not become meaningless.

Certainly you have heard this before:

Psalm 23
A Psalm of David.
1 The LORD is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the LORD
Forever.

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 10:48:51 AM1/26/08
Isn't copy-pasting fun, Mr Sock? <grin>

<andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 1:35:58 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 9:48 am, "Cheech"

> Isn't copy-pasting fun, Mr Sock?

I know that by heart and did not need to copy and paste.

You might benefit from learning from the Bible.

"I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have
learned thy righteous judgments."
[Psalm 119:7]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 2:25:43 PM1/26/08
friend doppleganger (andrewbch...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > Isn't copy-pasting fun, Mr Sock?
>
> I know that by heart and did not need to copy and paste.
>
> You might benefit from learning from the Bible.

He has but obviously does not like what he has learned.

Moreover, without being able to take GOD's Word to heart (he has none
since unwisely blaspheming against the Holy Spirit), he has not ever
been able to get any of the verses right. This is reflected by his
sockpuppets not being able to get Scripture right even when they copy
and paste ! ! !

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Laus Deo ! ! !

> "I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have

> learned thy righteous judgments."
> [Psalm 119:7]

Amen.

http://TruthRUS.org/BeRight

JESUS WAS A COCKSUCKER!

Jan 26, 2008, 2:33:39 PM1/26/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

SHUT UP INSANE WANKER!

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 2:41:37 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 1:33 pm, "JESUS WAS A COCKSUCKER!"

> SHUT UP INSANE WANKER!

YOU are the one who needs to follow your own words.

"Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth."
[Psalm 54:2]

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 3:05:03 PM1/26/08

> "Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth."
> [Psalm 54:2]

http://tinyurl.com/3xgfd4

You have, yet again, copy-pasted. Caught out, Mr Sock. <grin>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 3:26:07 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 2:05 pm, "Cheech"

> You have, yet again, copy-pasted. Caught out, Mr Sock.

Your comment is really absurd or shows how little you know about
computers.

Many quote the Bible, research articles, quotes of famous people and
with computers far easier to copy and paste rather than type it in by
hand.

You might look for a book "Computers For Idiots" and learn how to do
it. Of course, if you do not have much of a life, then typing away
may be a good way to spend your time.

You should not be afraid to learn new things.

"And Jesus came and touched them, and said, Arise, and be not afraid."
[Matthew 17:7]

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 3:34:09 PM1/26/08

> On Jan 26, 2:05 pm, "Cheech"
>>
>> You have, yet again, copy-pasted. Caught out, Mr Sock.
>
> Your comment is really absurd or shows how little you know about
> computers.
>
> Many quote the Bible, research articles, quotes of famous people and
> with computers far easier to copy and paste rather than type it in by
> hand.
>
> You might look for a book "Computers For Idiots" and learn how to do
> it. Of course, if you do not have much of a life, then typing away
> may be a good way to spend your time.
>
> You should not be afraid to learn new things.

Did I touch a nerve there, Mr Sock? <big grin>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 3:41:56 PM1/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> friend doppleganger <andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >>
> >> You have, yet again, copy-pasted. Caught out, Mr Sock.
> >
> > Your comment is really absurd or shows how little you know about
> > computers.
> >
> > Many quote the Bible, research articles, quotes of famous people and
> > with computers far easier to copy and paste rather than type it in by
> > hand.
> >
> > You might look for a book "Computers For Idiots" and learn how to do
> > it. Of course, if you do not have much of a life, then typing away
> > may be a good way to spend your time.
> >
> > You should not be afraid to learn new things.
>
> Did I touch a nerve there, Mr Sock?

Dopplegangers are not socks.

Bottom line:

You are the liar, who is the source of all lies are written in
Scripture.

> <big grimace>

Yes, the rebuke is coming...

... here it is:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

:-)))

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 3:49:57 PM1/26/08
What has upset you, now, Mr Copy-Paster? Too lazy, eh?

While you're at it - please explain the deal with your copy-pasting Sock.
<big grin>

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 3:59:20 PM1/26/08
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> Did I touch a nerve there, Mr Sock?
> >
> > Dopplegangers are not socks.
> >
> > Bottom line:
> >
> > You are the liar, who is the source of all lies are written in
> > Scripture.
> >
> >> <big grimace>
> >
> > Yes, the rebuke is coming...
> >
> > ... here it is:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
>
> What has upset you, now, Mr Copy-Paster? Too lazy, eh?
>
> While you're at it - please explain the deal with your copy-pasting Sock.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate how GOD has left you in the dark about
everything.

Laus Deo ! ! !

> <big grimace>

Praising GOD has always had this effect on you. Not sorry that it
bothers you.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Amen.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 4:05:05 PM1/26/08
You have my pity.

Here's the TRUTH:

Subject: Your Website
From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
To: and...@heartmdphd.com

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC.

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you
are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and
border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are the
only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable person
seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that is out
of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I have in the
past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the situation from
outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation suffers
more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can call
on physicians from around the world and this community to attest to it.
I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How
do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps
an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude
that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to
any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter lightly.
Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of my
professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either me or
the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may
disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may
not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once again,
if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened yet) I
will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine for a
hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a censure,
that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your next and all
future applications for licensure. And once again, just common sense
should tell you that hitting back in your situation is counterproductive
and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you face to face, you may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a professional
community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work with
your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org

Taken from
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
72?hl=en&

<snipped Chang copy-pasting>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 4:18:36 PM1/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> You have my pity.

Meaningless from the eternally condemned such as yourself.

> Here's the TRUTH:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank

Indeed :-)))

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to rebuke you with the truth
at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 4:35:59 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 3:05 pm, "Cheech"

> Subject: Your Website
> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
> To: and...@heartmdphd.com
>
> Dr. Chung:
> Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
> reflect the views of CFHC.

> Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
> which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
> and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
> attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
> to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
> yourself out of it.
>
> Frank Hildner MD
> f...@orgren.org
>
> Taken fromhttp://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
> 72?hl=en&

If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
education.

"Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom
faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool."
[Ecclesiastes 10:3]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 4:47:00 PM1/26/08
friend doppleganger (andrewbch...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank
>
> > <redundant and meaningless copy-paste by sockpuppet snipped>

> > Taken fromhttp://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
> > 72?hl=en&
>
> If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
> pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
> hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
> education.

After blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, there is eternal
condemnation resulting in the death of the soul with concomitant loss
of free will to do anything by evil, which is satan's will.

May you and other dear friends, neighbors, and brethren have a

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 4:47:56 PM1/26/08

> On Jan 26, 3:05 pm, "Cheech"
>> Subject: Your Website
>> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
>> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
>> To: and...@heartmdphd.com
>>
>> Dr. Chung:
>> Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
>> reflect the views of CFHC.
>> Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future
>> which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
>> and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
>> attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
>> to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
>> yourself out of it.
>>
>> Frank Hildner MD
>> f...@orgren.org
>>
>> Taken
>> fromhttp://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
>> 72?hl=en&
>

> If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
> pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
> hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
> education.

Oh dear..Oh dear.. those are the exact words of Dr Hildner, in his email to
Chang. If I did paraphrase the contents, it wouldn't be his words now,
would it, Mr Sock-loco?

I am not as wise as you to have claimed "I know that by heart and did not
need to copy and paste." either!

So here is his letter once again for you to ponder on. Enjoy it. <big grin>
=======================================

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 4:55:13 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 3:47 pm, "Cheech"

> Oh dear..Oh dear.. those are the exact words of Dr Hildner, in his email to
> Chang. If I did paraphrase the contents, it wouldn't be his words now,
> would it, Mr Sock-loco?

And so citing words from a person's letter or the words from the Bible
are really the same thing - citing someone else's words. I am not
surprised you cannot understand that - maybe even remedial education
would not help you.

This really does apply to you:

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 4:58:04 PM1/26/08

<andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"I know that by heart and did not need to copy and paste." <big grin>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 4:57:34 PM1/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> friend doppleganger <andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank
> >
> >> <redundant and meaningless copy-paste by satan's sockpuppet snipped>

> > If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
> > pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
> > hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
> > education.
>
> Oh dear..Oh dear.. those are the exact words of Dr Hildner, in his email to
> Chang. If I did paraphrase the contents, it wouldn't be his words now,
> would it, Mr Sock-loco?
>
> I am not as wise as you to have claimed "I know that by heart and did not
> need to copy and paste." either!
>
> So here is his letter once again for you to ponder on. Enjoy it. <big grimace>

Does not bode well for our dear convicted neighbor Frank Hildner's
future for you, satan, to count him among your allies.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for Frank...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank

... while rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 5:03:58 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 3:58 pm, "Cheech"

> "I know that by heart and did not need to copy and paste." <big grin>

And I know all the words of all the books in the Bible by heart.
<small grin>

Now if you will "copy" the wisdom of God and "paste" it in your mind,
you will be much better off.

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 5:10:28 PM1/26/08

> On Jan 26, 3:58 pm, "Cheech"
>>
>> "I know that by heart and did not need to copy and paste." <big grin>
>
> And I know all the words of all the books in the Bible by heart.
> <small grin>

Yet you have to resort to copy-pasting - you must be one lazy b..d then?
<big grin>

> Now if you will "copy" the wisdom of God and "paste" it in your mind,
> you will be much better off.

No. But I apologise if it has offended you <bigger grin>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 26, 2008, 5:15:57 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 4:10 pm, "Cheech"

> No. But I apologise if it has offended you <bigger grin>

Apology accepted. I was not offended by you as I always consider the
source.

You still have hope as an apology works except when:

"But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never
forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation."
[Mark 3:29]

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 5:33:33 PM1/26/08
Whoooossshhhh <grin>

<andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Zen Cohen

Jan 26, 2008, 5:46:41 PM1/26/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> Does not bode well for our dear convicted neighbor Frank Hildner's
> future for you, satan, to count him among your allies.

I'd bet there is not a single sane person out there (Christian or otherwise)
who would choose you over Dr Hildner to be their physician. He's an
accomlished, reputable doc; you're an unemployed, bitter quack. Figure it
out, son.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2008, 6:34:24 PM1/26/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> friend doppleganger <andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >>
> >> No. But I apologise if it has offended you <bigger grin>
> >
> > Apology accepted. I was not offended by you as I always consider the
> > source.
> >
> > You still have hope as an apology works except when:
> >
> > "But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never
> > forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation."
> > [Mark 3:29]
>
> Whoooossshhhh

Actually, the sound will be more like "kerplunk... sizzle" when GOD
throws you into the lake of fire HIS angels are preparing for you.

> <grimace>

Cheech

Jan 26, 2008, 11:04:05 PM1/26/08

> Actually, the sound will be more like "kerplunk... sizzle" when GOD
> throws you into the lake of fire HIS angels are preparing for you.

In truth, that was the sound you made when you got the boot and were put in
your place by Dr Hildner, 2 ounces at a time. <big grin>

<obsessive repetition of meaningless words intentionally removed>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2008, 12:14:22 AM1/27/08
On Jan 26, 4:46 pm, "Zen Cohen"

> I'd bet there is not a single sane person out there (Christian or otherwise)
> who would choose you over Dr Hildner to be their physician.

And the vast majority of those sane Christians believe in the
existence of GOD

"Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness."
[Genesis 15:6]

Cheech

Jan 27, 2008, 1:02:05 AM1/27/08

> On Jan 26, 4:46 pm, "Zen Cohen"
>> I'd bet there is not a single sane person out there (Christian or
>> otherwise)
>> who would choose you over Dr Hildner to be their physician.

FWIW, Dr Hildner has unwittingly done a great service by removing Chung off
the state of Florida. Rightly like a true coward, Chung, had to pull his
pants up and flee Florida following the debacle.

> And the vast majority of those sane Christians believe in the
> existence of GOD

Irrelevant, because the vast majority of insane Christians also "believe in
the existence of GOD". <grin>

Don Kirkman

Jan 27, 2008, 2:22:34 AM1/27/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Cheech wrote in article
<fng9oj$qvl$1...@aioe.org>:

><andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> On Jan 26, 3:05 pm, "Cheech"
>>> Subject: Your Website
>>> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
>>> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
>>> To: and...@heartmdphd.com

>>> Dr. Chung:
>>> Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
>>> reflect the views of CFHC.

>>> Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your future

>>> which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of hitting back
>>> and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks upon such
>>> attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will continue
>>> to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you talked
>>> yourself out of it.

>>> Frank Hildner MD
>>> f...@orgren.org

>>> Taken
>>> fromhttp://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.support.diabetes/msg/d559bc684dd89f
>>> 72?hl=en&

>> If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
>> pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
>> hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
>> education.

>Oh dear..Oh dear.. those are the exact words of Dr Hildner, in his email to
>Chang. If I did paraphrase the contents, it wouldn't be his words now,
>would it, Mr Sock-loco?

And it's only publicly available because the real Dr. Chung posted it to
newsgroups himself even though the general consensus is that emails are
private. For those who may not have checked, the following will
facilitate a comparison of the two doctors' background and competence:

[Begin]
Frank Hildner MD, FACC

Specialty Cath Lab Medicine

Education

Medical School: Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University, Chicago,
IL
Rotating Internship: St. Mary's Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
Senior Resident, Cardiac Physiology Laboratory, Henry Ford Hospital,
Adult Cardiology
Fellowship: Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, National Heart Institute
of the National Institutes of Health

Fellowships and Professional Organizations

Fellow, American College of Physicians
Fellow, American College of Cardiology
Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
Fellow, Council on Clinical Cardiology, American Heart Association
Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Trustee for life
Member, Council on Thrombosis, American Heart Association
Marion County Medical Society
Florida State Medical Association

Special Interest Areas

Founding editor, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions.

[End]
http://www.centralfloridaheart.com/physician-frank_hildner.html

Oddly, although Dr. Chung has said that Dr. Hildner was no longer active
because of unspecified problems he is featured prominently on the Web
page, which contains internal news as late as 2007.

I understand former and current members of smc have contacted Dr.
Hildner personally and report that he confirms the views he emailed to
Dr. Chung in 2001.

FWIW, we seem to have three closely related sockpuppets occasionally
write well reasoned messages and other times seem ready to attack anyone
who criticizes Dr. Chung. As I wrote earlier, they lack both his style
and his characteristic content (probably because they are of sound
mind).
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2008, 2:22:55 AM1/27/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > Actually, the sound will be more like "kerplunk... sizzle" when GOD
> > throws you into the lake of fire HIS angels are preparing for you.
>
> In truth, that was the sound you made when you got the boot...

Actually, you are the one who got the boot when GOD kicked you out of
heaven.

> and were put in your place by Dr Hildner, 2 ounces at a time.

Not for the discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank

> <big grimace>

You can only grimace at the thought of your future.

May we, who remain eternally in GOD's employment, continue to rebuke

you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2008, 3:12:18 AM1/27/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> >friend dopppleganger <andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> >> If you "copy-pasted" all of that, then your comments about others copy-
> >> pasting show just how much of a fool you are and if you typed it by
> >> hand, then you are even more of a fool. You might try remedial
> >> education.
>
> >Oh dear..Oh dear.. those are the exact words of Dr Hildner, in his email to
> >Chang. If I did paraphrase the contents, it wouldn't be his words now,
> >would it, Mr Sock-loco?
>
> And it's only publicly available because the real Dr. Chung posted it to
> newsgroups himself even though the general consensus is that emails are
> private.

Feedback posted via a web site as a public comment and written as such
with the preface "... comments I make at this time are mine alone and
do not necessarily reflect the views of CFHC..." allows folks to know
that the dear convicted neighbor Frank intended the post to be public.

Indeed, he continued further down with...

"Also, I believe what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted
by you to suit your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and
declarative as possible. Your website comments about cardiology in

Ocala, FL are detractions and border on slander..."

... clearly indicating the public context of his post and the
expectation that this would be publicly seen and discussed.

Bottom line:

You, Don, remain pathologically untruthful.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> For those who may not have checked, the following will
> facilitate a comparison of the two doctors' background and competence:
>
> [Begin]
> Frank Hildner MD, FACC
>
> Specialty Cath Lab Medicine

Sadly, no one has been healed from the medicine administered in a cath
lab by a doctor, whose specialty is cath lab medicine. Instead, the
outcome is a hole in the groin instead of healing.

> Education
>
> Medical School: Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University, Chicago,
> IL
> Rotating Internship: St. Mary's Hospital, Grand Rapids, MI
> Residency: Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
> Senior Resident, Cardiac Physiology Laboratory, Henry Ford Hospital,
> Adult Cardiology
> Fellowship: Post Doctoral Research Fellowship, National Heart Institute
> of the National Institutes of Health
>
> Fellowships and Professional Organizations
>
> Fellow, American College of Physicians
> Fellow, American College of Cardiology
> Fellow, American College of Chest Physicians
> Fellow, Council on Clinical Cardiology, American Heart Association
> Fellow, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
> Trustee for life
> Member, Council on Thrombosis, American Heart Association
> Marion County Medical Society
> Florida State Medical Association
>
> Special Interest Areas
>
> Founding editor, Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions.
>
> [End]
> http://www.centralfloridaheart.com/physician-frank_hildner.html
>
> Oddly, although Dr. Chung has said that Dr. Hildner was no longer active

> because of unspecified problems...

He is afflicted with coronary disease and is status post
interventional cardiac procedures himself.

It remains wise to avoid cardiologists, who are themselves afflicted
with acquired coronary atherosclerotic heart disease.

> ... he is featured prominently on the Web

> page, which contains internal news as late as 2007.

Actually, the Holy Spirit led me down there to CFHC in 2001 to take
over Dr. Hildner's practice because he stopped seeing patients in 2001
because of his health problems.

Indeed, his picture is not among those at CFHC who are still seeing
patients:

http://www.centralfloridaheart.com/meet_our_physicians.html

Folks can simply call CFHC to verify what is written here.

> I understand former and current members of smc have contacted Dr.
> Hildner personally and report that he confirms the views he emailed to
> Dr. Chung in 2001.

He has no choice... it is a matter of public record.

> FWIW, we seem to have three closely related sockpuppets occasionally
> write well reasoned messages and other times seem ready to attack anyone
> who criticizes Dr. Chung. As I wrote earlier, they lack both his style
> and his characteristic content (probably because they are of sound
> mind).

"See you are well again. Now stop sinning or something worse may
happen to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

May we, who have stopped sinning though we remain sinners, continue to
pray for your perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForDon

Michael F. Poellot

Jan 27, 2008, 6:52:11 AM1/27/08
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:12:18 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>> http://www.centralfloridaheart.com/physician-frank_hildner.html
>>
>> Oddly, although Dr. Chung has said that Dr. Hildner was no longer active
>> because of unspecified problems...
>
>He is afflicted with coronary disease and is status post
>interventional cardiac procedures himself.

Do you have permission by Dr Hildner to disclose this information here
on usenet, Dr Chung ???

>It remains wise to avoid cardiologists, who are themselves afflicted
>with acquired coronary atherosclerotic heart disease.

What makes you so sure that you will not acquire coronary heart
disease in the future for yourself, Dr Chung ??

It remains wise to avoid a doctor who is himself afflicted with
destructive delusions.

MP

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2008, 7:05:35 AM1/27/08
convicted neighbor Michael F. Poellot wrote:

> >> http://www.centralfloridaheart.com/physician-frank_hildner.html
> >>
> >> Oddly, although Dr. Chung has said that Dr. Hildner was no longer active
> >> because of unspecified problems...
> >
> >He is afflicted with coronary disease and is status post
> >interventional cardiac procedures himself.
>
> Do you have permission by Dr Hildner to disclose this information here
> on usenet, Dr Chung ???

This information was not given to me in secret nor have I given any
pledge of secrecy upon receiving this information.

> >It remains wise to avoid cardiologists, who are themselves afflicted
> >with acquired coronary atherosclerotic heart disease.
>
> What makes you so sure that you will not acquire coronary heart
> disease in the future for yourself, Dr Chung ??

Those who are blessed by GOD will not be afflicted by HIM.

> It remains wise to avoid a doctor who is himself afflicted with
> destructive delusions.

Acquiring atherosclerotic coronary heart disease serves well as
evidence of self-destructive delusions.

Indeed, anyone who falsely believes that hunger is bad is suffering
from a destructive delusion, which results in mental illness that
includes the irrational compulsion to overeat.

May we, who are not mentally ill because we have stopped sinning
though we remains sinners, continue to pray for you and others
similarly convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 27, 2008, 10:19:31 AM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 5:52 am, Michael F. Poellot

> It remains wise to avoid a doctor who is himself afflicted with
> destructive delusions.

Then hopefully YOU are not a doctor.

"And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none
of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will
lay them upon all them that hate thee."
[Deuteronomy 7:15]

Cheech

Jan 27, 2008, 11:58:15 AM1/27/08

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>>
>> > Actually, the sound will be more like "kerplunk... sizzle" when GOD
>> > throws you into the lake of fire HIS angels are preparing for you.
>>
>> In truth, that was the sound you made when you got the boot...
>
> Actually, you are the one who got the boot when GOD kicked you out of
> heaven.
>
>> and were put in your place by Dr Hildner, 2 ounces at a time.

Ounce by ounce, 2 ounce at a time, you packed your bags and made a runner to
the state of Georgia. You indeed must in have been in a real state to have
resorted to such desperate measures. By the way, why are Dr Hildners boot
marks on your buttocks? <grin>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2008, 12:35:24 PM1/27/08
friend doppleganger (andrewbch...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> convicted neighbor Michael F. Poellot wrote:
> >
> > It remains wise to avoid a doctor who is himself afflicted with
> > destructive delusions.
>
> Then hopefully YOU are not a doctor.
>
> "And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none
> of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will
> lay them upon all them that hate thee."
> [Deuteronomy 7:15]

Amen.

Please pray for dear convicted neighbor Michael and our other
convicted neighbors and friends:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

flyingrat

Jan 28, 2008, 10:20:49 AM1/28/08
In article <caf4b0ca-2d32-4c5f-82fd-1890bb4107a9
@s13g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, heart...@emorycardiology.com says...

> Not for the discerning:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Frank

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 10:40:54 AM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 9:20 am, Flying Rat, Quackologist

> Subject: Your Website
> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
> To: and...@heartmdphd.com
>
> Dr. Chung:

> Frank Hildner MD

Repeating the Words of GOD as written in the Bible is good, repeating
words from years ago from a Google group have no importance today.
The Words of GOD as written in the Bible are good for today and will
be good tomorrow and for all the tomorrows.

"If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are
written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--
the LORD your God- the LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your
descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering
illnesses."
[Deuteronomy 28:58-59]

Peter Barber

Jan 28, 2008, 11:40:34 AM1/28/08
On Jan 26, 8:41 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>

> > friend doppleganger <andrewbch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > > Your comment is really absurd or shows how little you know about
> > > computers.
>
> > > Many quote the Bible, research articles, quotes of famous people and
> > > with computers far easier to copy and paste rather than type it in by
> > > hand.
>
> > > You might look for a book "Computers For Idiots" and learn how to do
> > > it.  Of course, if you do not have much of a life, then typing away
> > > may be a good way to spend your time.
>
> > > You should not be afraid to learn new things.
>
> > Did I touch a nerve there, Mr Sock?
>
> Dopplegangers are not socks.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> You are the liar, who is the source of all lies are written in
> Scripture.
>
> > <big grimace>
>
> Yes, the rebuke is coming...
>
> ... here it is:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan
> <snip>

O dies irae! That's one hell of a rebuke.
*mops brow*
*notices handkerchief actually still clean and dry*

With the several hundred other rebukes that your dear sweet lord has
issued through you, I reckon all those corporeal demons must be
suffering really badly by now. Think how disappointed they must be
feeling that they haven't even seen a teensy-weensy flame or fireball
or whiff of sulphur yet...

> :-)))

You appear to have a double chin. Not a good advertisement for your
diet, really.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 12:21:09 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:40:54 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com
enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 9:20 am, Flying Rat, Quackologist
>>
>> Subject: Your Website
>> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
>> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
>> To: and...@heartmdphd.com
>>
>> Dr. Chung:
>
>> Frank Hildner MD
>

>Repeating the Words of GOD as written in the Bible is good, repeating
>words from years ago from a Google group have no importance today.
>The Words of GOD as written in the Bible are good for today and will
>be good tomorrow and for all the tomorrows.

Fairy tales are good - until you try to let them run your lives.

>"If you do not carefully follow all the words of this law, which are
>written in this book, and do not revere this glorious and awesome name--
>the LORD your God- the LORD will send fearful plagues on you and your
>descendants, harsh and prolonged disasters, and severe and lingering
>illnesses."

Evil little bastard isn't he.

--
Bob.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 12:27:54 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 11:21 am, Ye Old One

> Fairy tales are good - until you try to let them run your lives.

The Bible is not a fairy tale but the Words of GOD which are a good
guidance for life.

You can certainly choose other words or none at all to live by.

"Thou shall ...."

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 12:31:34 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 9:20 am, Flying Rat, Quackologist
>>
>> Subject: Your Website
>> From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
>> Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
>> To: and...@heartmdphd.com
>>
>> Dr. Chung:
>
>> Frank Hildner MD
>

> Repeating the Words of GOD as written in the Bible is good, repeating
> words from years ago from a Google group have no importance today.

Nonsense. It bears a lot of importance as it helps gain insight on the
matter of Chung - and why he rants'n'raves on the internet - and what drove
him to this state. The coward fled Florida in a state of despair, following
that letter, in a v.very bitter state. He has remained bitter ever since as
he let his ego get the better of him.

> The Words of GOD as written in the Bible are good for today and will
> be good tomorrow and for all the tomorrows.

As are wise words from a loved and respectable Dr which are forever valid.

<more copy-pasting removed>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 12:40:54 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 11:31 am, "Cheech Love"

> As are wise words from a loved and respectable Dr which are forever valid.

And even more so are wise Words from a loved and respectable GOD which
are forever valid.

"In the beginning God created ....."

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 12:58:13 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 11:31 am, "Cheech Love"
>> As are wise words from a loved and respectable Dr which are forever
>> valid.
>
> And even more so are wise Words from a loved and respectable GOD which
> are forever valid.

Dunno. But those "wise words" you talk about particularly remain nice in a
book, or nice, when quoted by nice people -- not when it is copy-pasted in
every post by some bitter nutjob that was fired for cause, or nutjob
impersonator that is too lazy to type his god's words each time. <grin>

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 1:01:27 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:27:54 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 11:21 am, Ye Old One
>> Fairy tales are good - until you try to let them run your lives.
>
>The Bible is not a fairy tale

It is a collection of bronze age fairy stories (OT) and iron age fairy
stories (NT).

fairy story
n noun a children's tale about magical and imaginary beings and
lands. Øan untrue account.

> but the Words of GOD

Which god?

> which are a good
>guidance for life.

What about the words of all the other gods? Your god is no different
to the others, all were equally created by primitive man.

--
Bob.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 1:02:26 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:40:54 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

Man created gods, not the other way round.

--
Bob.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 1:20:15 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 11:58 am, "Cheech Love"

> Dunno. But those "wise words" you talk about particularly remain nice in a
> book, or nice, when quoted by nice people -- not when it is copy-pasted in
> every post by some bitter nutjob that was fired for cause, or nutjob
> impersonator that is too lazy to type his god's words each time. <grin>

Can never repeat, write or copy-paste the Words of God enough as they
are the words of life.

"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."
[Genesis 2:7]

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 1:58:01 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 11:58 am, "Cheech Love"
>> Dunno. But those "wise words" you talk about particularly remain nice in
>> book, or nice, when quoted by nice people -- not when it is copy-pasted
>> in
>> every post by some bitter nutjob that was fired for cause, or nutjob
>> impersonator that is too lazy to type his god's words each time. <grin>
>
> Can never repeat, write or copy-paste the Words of God enough as they
> are the words of life.

You must have some form of compulsive obsession then, if you can't get
enough of it. Still can't figure out why you call yourself "andrewbchung",
though... Trolling about, eh? <big grin>

<removed more copy-pasting>

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 2:10:23 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:20:15 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 11:58 am, "Cheech Love"
>> Dunno. But those "wise words" you talk about particularly remain nice in a
>> book, or nice, when quoted by nice people -- not when it is copy-pasted in
>> every post by some bitter nutjob that was fired for cause, or nutjob
>> impersonator that is too lazy to type his god's words each time. <grin>
>
>Can never repeat, write or copy-paste the Words of God enough as they
>are the words of life.

They are just the words of primitive men. Nothing more.

>"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
>into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."
>[Genesis 2:7]

See, what a load of rubbish.

--
Bob.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 2:11:50 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 12:58 pm, "Cheech Love"

> You must have some form of compulsive obsession then, if you can't get
> enough of it.

Just try not getting enough air to breath. The Word of God in the
Bible is like the air we breath.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 2:15:16 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 1:10 pm, Ye Old One

> They are just the words of primitive men. Nothing more.

No, they are the Words of God as written down by men in the past.

"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed
belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the
words of this law.
[Deuteronomy 29:29]

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 2:19:42 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 12:58 pm, "Cheech Love"
>>
>> You must have some form of compulsive obsession then, if you can't get
>> enough of it.
>
> Just try not getting enough air to breath. The Word of God in the
> Bible is like the air we breath.

Pathetic lengths one would have to go through to believe in "The Word of God
".

Anyway, tried what you suggested but nothing happened.... Should I hold my
breath till I pass out, then?

Now, will you answer the question you dodged? <grin>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 2:33:25 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 1:19 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Pathetic lengths one would have to go through to believe in "The Word of God

Oh no, the Word of God has been true since the beginning

"In the beginning GOD created ....."

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 2:52:02 PM1/28/08

<andrew...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Mere assertions and copy-pasting won't magically make it fact,
andrew...@yahooo.com <grin>

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 3:17:36 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:11:50 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 12:58 pm, "Cheech Love"
>>
>> You must have some form of compulsive obsession then, if you can't get
>> enough of it.
>
>Just try not getting enough air to breath. The Word of God in the
>Bible is like the air we breath.

Men wrote ever single word you attribute to your gods.

>"And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed
>into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being."
>[Genesis 2:7]

Try 3.8 billion years of evolution to produce mankind. There is a lot
of evidence to back that up where as you have ZERO evidence to back up
your "goddidit" claims.

--
Bob.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 3:18:35 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:33:25 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

Wrong. Sometime in the past primitive man created your gods.

--
Bob.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 3:20:42 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:15:16 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 1:10 pm, Ye Old One
>>
>> They are just the words of primitive men. Nothing more.
>>

>No, they are the Words of God as written down by men in the past.

Silly fool. Gods are the invention of primitive man, all the words
attributed to them are therefore also the product of man's
imagination.

>"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed
>belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the
>words of this law.
>[Deuteronomy 29:29]

More fairy tales.

--
Bob.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 4:50:27 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 1:52 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Mere assertions and copy-pasting won't magically make it fact,

Copy-pasting is the Internet equivalent of recording music over again
or xeroxing a paper so you do not need to do it over and over again -
you really do need to live in the 21st century. There is a whole
series of books for you - might start with Internet For Idiots.

You should feel very comfortable with this.

"When he takes the throne of his kingdom, he is to write for himself
on a scroll a copy of this law, taken from that of the priests, who
are Levites."
[Deuteronomy 17:18]

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 4:53:35 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 2:17 pm, Ye Old One

> Men wrote ever single word you attribute to your gods.

Men wrote the Word of God.

"Moses then wrote down everything the LORD had said. He got up early
the next morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and
set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel."
[Exodus 24:4]

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 4:57:23 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 2:18 pm, Ye Old One

> Wrong. Sometime in the past primitive man created your gods.

Yes, but that was before:

Exodus 20:1-7

1 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of
Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of
any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or
that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that
hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 5:01:56 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 2:20 pm, Ye Old One

> Silly fool. Gods are the invention of primitive man, all the words
> attributed to them are therefore also the product of man's
> imagination.

Yes that was before Exodus 20:1-7 but since then there is only ONE GOD
and the Bible is His Words

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 5:11:18 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 1:52 pm, "Cheech Love"
>>
>> Mere assertions and copy-pasting won't magically make it fact,

> you really do need to live in the 21st century.

Yehbutt, why are you using 21st century technology to peddle prehistoric
ideas? Was SundaySkool fun? :-))

>There is a whole
> series of books for you - might start with Internet For Idiots.

Thanks - but I wonder who the idiot on the internet is. <big grin>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 5:20:07 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 4:11 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Yehbutt, why are you using 21st century technology to peddle prehistoric
> ideas?

One plus one is still two when writing it in the sand or using pencil
and paper or with a calculator or with the latest computer and so the
Word of God is eternal

"Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens"
[Psalm 119:89]

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 5:26:42 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:57:23 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 2:18 pm, Ye Old One
>>
>> Wrong. Sometime in the past primitive man created your gods.
>
>Yes, but that was before:
>
>Exodus 20:1-7
>
>1 And God spake all these words, saying,
>
>2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of
>Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

There is no evidence that such bondage existed. Exodus is just another
fairy story.

>3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

And yet there are thousands of gods.

>4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of
>any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or
>that is in the water under the earth.
>
>5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the
>LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers
>upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that
>hate me;
>
>6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my
>commandments.
>
>7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the
>LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Look, your god is not the only god. It is true that he does stand out
as one of the more evil ones, one of the least trustworthy and one
with little respect for life.

--
Bob.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 5:30:57 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:53:35 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

>On Jan 28, 2:17 pm, Ye Old One
>> Men wrote ever single word you attribute to your gods.
>
>Men wrote the Word of God.

Yes, just like J. K. Rowling wrote all the words that Harry Potter
spoke.

>"Moses then wrote down everything the LORD had said. He got up early
>the next morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and
>set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel."
>[Exodus 24:4]

Moses is a fictional character - he wrote noting and did nothing that
his author didn't want him to.

--
Bob.

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 5:33:23 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 4:11 pm, "Cheech Love"
>> Yehbutt, why are you using 21st century technology to peddle prehistoric
>> ideas?
>
> One plus one is still two when writing it in the sand or using pencil
> and paper or with a calculator or with the latest computer and so the
> Word of God is eternal

So it is evident that your comment, "you really do need to live in the 21st
century.", was a load of BS..

From the discussion it is obvious the only person who seems to be having one
foot in the sand and the other in the 21st century, is yourself.

Ye Old One

Jan 28, 2008, 5:32:15 PM1/28/08
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:01:56 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

enriched this group when s/he wrote:

Gods are fictional characters - all of them, without exception.

--
Bob.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 5:32:27 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 4:26 pm, Ye Old One

> Look, your god is not the only god. It is true that he does stand out
> as one of the more evil ones, one of the least trustworthy and one
> with little respect for life.

Those who accept GOD have nothing to be worried about and find GOD to
be good and trustworthy.

"The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of
the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple."
[Psalm 19:7]

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 5:53:39 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 4:26 pm, Ye Old One
>> Look, your god is not the only god. It is true that he does stand out
>> as one of the more evil ones, one of the least trustworthy and one
>> with little respect for life.
>
> Those who accept GOD have nothing to be worried about and find GOD to
> be good and trustworthy.

More assertions and prolifically copy-pasting stuff off the internet does
not prove that a "GOD" exists. Fact remains that you do need to accept
anything to be a good person.

Do yourself a favour, quit the trolling, and follow your own advice before
spouting more nonsense: "you really do need to live in the 21st century."

<more prolific copy-pasting removed>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 8:29:14 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 4:33 pm, "Cheech Love"

> From the discussion it is obvious the only person who seems to be having one
> foot in the sand and the other in the 21st century, is yourself.

You are the one who objects to copy-paste and want to return to the
days of yore even before the printing press where copies were all done
by hand and so you are the one who needs to live in the 21str century
rather than in past such as when:

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 8:33:54 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 4:32 pm, Ye Old One <use...@mcsuk.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:01:56 -0800 (PST), andrewbch...@yahoo.com

The GOD of Abraham is THE real GOD, all the others are not and are
fictional as you say

Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the
God of Isaac and the God of Jacob."
[Exodus 3:6]

DanielSan

Jan 28, 2008, 9:50:17 PM1/28/08
Ye Old One said the following on 1/28/2008 10:02 AM:
> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:40:54 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com

> enriched this group when s/he wrote:
>
>> On Jan 28, 11:31 am, "Cheech Love"
>>> As are wise words from a loved and respectable Dr which are forever valid.
>> And even more so are wise Words from a loved and respectable GOD which
>> are forever valid.
>>
>> "In the beginning God created ....."
>
> Man created gods, not the other way round.

The very first word in the Bible -- the very first word in Genesis 1:1
is transliterated as "Breishis".

The first character, in the Hebrew, resembles, in my crude ASCII, is:
_
] |

As soon as the first stroke was given, the Bible is invalidated as the
word of God. God did not make the first stroke. He did not pick up a
quill or whatever. The very first stroke was made by a human.

Therefore, God is an invention of humans, just like every other god.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act *
* of the whole American people which declared that *
* their legislature should make no law respecting *
* an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the *
* free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of *
* separation between church and state." *
* --Thomas Jefferson, 1802 *

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 9:59:59 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 8:50 pm, DanielSan

> As soon as the first stroke was given, the Bible is invalidated as the
> word of God. God did not make the first stroke. He did not pick up a
> quill or whatever. The very first stroke was made by a human.
>
> Therefore, God is an invention of humans, just like every other god.

Of course GOD did not pick a "quill or whatever" and personally write
the Bible, but the Bible was written by men who wrote the word of GOD,
who is real and created the Heavens and Earth and man. The fact that
you cannot see what is obvious and true, is your problem.

"Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of
truth."
[Psalm 31:5]

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 10:05:46 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 4:33 pm, "Cheech Love"
>> From the discussion it is obvious the only person who seems to be having
>> one
>> foot in the sand and the other in the 21st century, is yourself.
>
> You are the one who objects to copy-paste and want to return to the
> days of yore even before the printing press where copies were all done
> by hand and so you are the one who needs to live in the 21str century

I'm not the one posting all that stuff from the dark ages and claiming it to
be the truth, am I? More importantly, as you follow and believe that stuff
I find it totally appropriate that you did things as they did too. I mean,
why borrow 21st technology that wasn't mentioned in your books? Surely if
God had a camcorder and a billion TB hard disk at the time, imagine all that
extra stuff he could have saved on to those; stuff like those miracles etc..
could have been recorded in HD format and put on Youtube for everyone to
view - it could have been used as evidence to support your theory that a god
actually exist. Wait a minute, your god rode on a mule and couldn't
copy-paste either.... sniff... sniff...

Your "GOD" would really appreciate it if you took that EXTRA time to
patiently type all that stuff without resorting to copying and pasting; I
dont see why it should be a problem for you - after all you have claimed
that you know everything by heart. So I once again suggest that you
practice what yuo preach - why not show what a nice product of god you are.
Oh wait, I forget, you're just a lazy b****d <grin>

DanielSan

Jan 28, 2008, 10:25:21 PM1/28/08
andrew...@yahoo.com said the following on 1/28/2008 1:53 PM:

> On Jan 28, 2:17 pm, Ye Old One
>> Men wrote ever single word you attribute to your gods.
>
> Men wrote the Word of God.

Men also wrote the Words of Harry Potter.

So what?

> "Moses then wrote down everything the LORD had said. He got up early
> the next morning and built an altar at the foot of the mountain and
> set up twelve stone pillars representing the twelve tribes of Israel."
> [Exodus 24:4]

"'Sit down,' he snapped at Hermione. 'For your information, Potter,
asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as
the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach
of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and
wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of
aconite. Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?"
[Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Chapter 8: "The Potions Master"]

What, exactly, did you hope to accomplish posting something from a
fiction book? Does my quote that I copied from the first Harry Potter
book prove that the Draught of Living Death exists?

Further in the book is a Quidditch game. Can I ride broomsticks and
catch the snitch while avoiding bludgers?

See, when you post evidence, it must be able to be peer reviewed and
tested. Simply posting a quote from a book is not evidence.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 10:24:50 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 9:05 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Your "GOD" would really appreciate it if you took that EXTRA time to
> patiently type all that stuff without resorting to copying and pasting;

It is interesting that you would claim to know what GOD would want, so
you must at least recognize that there is a GOD. This is a good start
for you.

Much of what I post is personally typed, but since GOD has given me
free will, I make the decision when to type and when to copy-paste -
the words, wisdom and truth of are the same either way.

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 10:36:36 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 4:32 pm, Ye Old One <use...@mcsuk.net> wrote:
>> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:01:56 -0800 (PST), andrewbch...@yahoo.com

>> Gods are fictional characters - all of them, without exception.

>> --
>> Bob.
>
> The GOD of Abraham is THE real GOD, all the others are not and are
> fictional as you say

Your claim -- no evidence* supporting it though. Was it what mommy told you
when you were little, that you took to heart? Do you believe in Santa Claws
too? Do tell <grin>

> Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the
> God of Isaac and the God of Jacob."
> [Exodus 3:6]

Even a trained monkey could do what you do, probably better! You, on the
other hand, are perhaps living proof that would support Darwin's theory.

[*] copy-pasting from story books does not count as evidence

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 10:50:07 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 9:05 pm, "Cheech Love"
>> Your "GOD" would really appreciate it if you took that EXTRA time to
>> patiently type all that stuff without resorting to copying and pasting;
>
> It is interesting that you would claim to know what GOD would want, so
> you must at least recognize that there is a GOD.

In truth, I am your long-lost god, father of all gods, who has returned --
only this would explain how I know what is expected of you!

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 10:52:42 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 9:36 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Your claim -- no evidence* supporting it though. Was it what mommy told you
> when you were little, that you took to heart? Do you believe in Santa Claws
> too?
>
> Even a trained monkey could do what you do, probably better! You, on the
> other hand, are perhaps living proof that would support Darwin's theory.

It is interesting what you have to resort when you have no good
rebuttal.

You do seem to be rather fixated on whether something was copy-pasted
- are you similarly fixated on whether something is a xerox copy or
the original. Perhaps if you spent more time being concerned with
words rather than whether they were typed or copy-pasted you would see
the validity of the Word of GOD in the Bible.

"Joshua said to the Israelites, "Come here and listen to the words of
the LORD your God."
[Joshua 3:9]

So you can concentrate on the words, they were not copy-pasted.

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 10:56:27 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 9:36 pm, "Cheech Love"
>>
>> Your claim -- no evidence* supporting it though. Was it what mommy told
>> you
>> when you were little, that you took to heart? Do you believe in Santa
>> Claws
>> too?
>>
>> Even a trained monkey could do what you do, probably better! You, on the
>> other hand, are perhaps living proof that would support Darwin's theory.
>
> It is interesting what you have to resort when you have no good
> rebuttal.

And you are undermining the capability of a trained monkey. What makes you
think a trained monkey cannot copy-paste like you do? Do you think there is
any intelligence involved in what you do? Do explain yourself, please.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 11:11:29 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 9:56 pm, "Cheech Love"

> And you are undermining the capability of a trained monkey. What makes you
> think a trained monkey cannot copy-paste like you do? Do you think there is
> any intelligence involved in what you do? Do explain yourself, please.

Much of what you write must not be copy-pasted as it is hard to
believe that others would write the same absurdities.

This is something you should be able to understand and should resolve
the question of the Words of GOD in the Bible.

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Write in a book all
the words I have spoken to you.
[Jeremiah 30:2]

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 11:24:31 PM1/28/08

> On Jan 28, 9:56 pm, "Cheech Love"
>>
>> And you are undermining the capability of a trained monkey. What makes
>> you
>> think a trained monkey cannot copy-paste like you do? Do you think there
>> is
>> any intelligence involved in what you do? Do explain yourself, please.
>
> Much of what you write must not be copy-pasted as it is hard to
> believe that others would write the same absurdities.

Monkey babble. Answer the question, coward.

> This is something you should be able to understand and should resolve
> the question of the Words of GOD in the Bible.
>
> "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Write in a book all
> the words I have spoken to you.
> [Jeremiah 30:2]

More monkey babble, I see <grin>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 11:30:32 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 10:24 pm, "Cheech Love"

> Monkey babble. Answer the question, coward.

I see you resort to childish name calling more fitting for a 4th grade
playground.

Let me try again for you:

DanielSan

Jan 28, 2008, 11:39:18 PM1/28/08
andrew...@yahoo.com said the following on 1/28/2008 6:59 PM:

> On Jan 28, 8:50 pm, DanielSan
>> As soon as the first stroke was given, the Bible is invalidated as the
>> word of God. God did not make the first stroke. He did not pick up a
>> quill or whatever. The very first stroke was made by a human.
>>
>> Therefore, God is an invention of humans, just like every other god.
>
> Of course GOD did not pick a "quill or whatever" and personally write
> the Bible, but the Bible was written by men who wrote the word of GOD,
> who is real and created the Heavens and Earth and man. The fact that
> you cannot see what is obvious and true, is your problem.

Since God did not pen the Bible himself, you're going to need more
evidence to prove that God told man His word before I believe it. No
amount of asserting otherwise will do.

Cheech Love

Jan 28, 2008, 11:39:15 PM1/28/08

> I see you resort to childish name calling more fitting for a 4th grade
> playground.

The good news is that this 4th grader does not believe in Santa, though
<grin>

On a serious note, it would appear that your failure to answer questions put
forward to you suggest that you lack conviction. It is quite evident why
you remain evasive. What you are good at -- even a monkey can do (possibly,
better) -- so stick to it, it's what you do best!! TTFN

<more copy-paste removed>

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 11:44:41 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 10:39 pm, "Cheech Love"

>even a monkey can do (possibly,
> better)

You must have a monkey fetish since you mention monkeys all the time.

"For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives
the Spirit without limit."
[John 3:34]

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 28, 2008, 11:50:37 PM1/28/08
On Jan 28, 10:39 pm, DanielSan

> Since God did not pen the Bible himself, you're going to need more
> evidence to prove that God told man His word before I believe it. No
> amount of asserting otherwise will do.

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'Write in a book all

DanielSan

Jan 29, 2008, 12:22:34 AM1/29/08
andrew...@yahoo.com said the following on 1/28/2008 8:50 PM:

That's not proof of God. That's only proof that someone wrote something.

Michelle Malkin

Jan 29, 2008, 3:53:04 AM1/29/08
"DanielSan" <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Ye Old One said the following on 1/28/2008 10:02 AM:
>> On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:40:54 -0800 (PST), andrew...@yahoo.com
>> enriched this group when s/he wrote:
>>
>>> On Jan 28, 11:31 am, "Cheech Love"
>>> And even more so are wise Words from a loved and respectable GOD which
>>> are forever valid.
>>>
>>> "In the beginning God created ....."

The correct translation is 'When God began to create...'
Changes the whole thing, doesn't it?

>> Man created gods, not the other way round.

Exactly.

BuddyThunder

Jan 29, 2008, 10:30:36 PM1/29/08
andrew...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jan 28, 8:50 pm, DanielSan
>> As soon as the first stroke was given, the Bible is invalidated as the
>> word of God. God did not make the first stroke. He did not pick up a
>> quill or whatever. The very first stroke was made by a human.
>>
>> Therefore, God is an invention of humans, just like every other god.
>
> Of course GOD did not pick a "quill or whatever" and personally write
> the Bible, but the Bible was written by men who wrote the word of GOD,
> who is real and created the Heavens and Earth and man. The fact that
> you cannot see what is obvious and true, is your problem.

God wrote the Book of Mormon on those natty gold plates, that probably
makes it a bit better than the Bible, right from the horse's mouth, so
as to speak! Would you like to Join me at the Kingdom Hall, Andrew?

Free Lunch

Jan 29, 2008, 10:37:46 PM1/29/08
On Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:30:36 +1300, in alt.atheism
BuddyThunder <nos...@paradise.net.nz> wrote in
<479fef60$1...@clear.net.nz>:

Er, Kingdom Halls are where JWs hang out.

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 29, 2008, 11:06:07 PM1/29/08
On Jan 29, 9:30 pm, BuddyThunder

> God wrote the Book of Mormon on those natty gold plates, that probably
> makes it a bit better than the Bible, right from the horse's mouth, so
> as to speak! Would you like to Join me at the Kingdom Hall, Andrew?

Some have quoted Harry Potter and now you talk about the Book of
Mormon, but neither of those are the Word of GOD as written in the
Bible.

"God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of
your fathers--the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob--
has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am
to be remembered from generation to generation."
[Exodus 3:15]

Free Lunch

Jan 29, 2008, 11:28:06 PM1/29/08
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:06:07 -0800 (PST), in alt.atheism
andrew...@yahoo.com wrote in
<0e909b9d-91e3-4f00...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

>On Jan 29, 9:30 pm, BuddyThunder
>>
>> God wrote the Book of Mormon on those natty gold plates, that probably
>> makes it a bit better than the Bible, right from the horse's mouth, so
>> as to speak! Would you like to Join me at the Kingdom Hall, Andrew?
>
>Some have quoted Harry Potter and now you talk about the Book of
>Mormon, but neither of those are the Word of GOD as written in the
>Bible.

There's no evidence that any scriptures of any religion are the words of
any gods.

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jan 29, 2008, 11:37:01 PM1/29/08

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2008, 12:10:27 AM1/30/08
On Jan 29, 10:37 pm, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor"

> And the bible is no more the word of gods then the Koran or the Vedas,
> much less Harry Potter, the Book of Mormon or a Superman comic.
>
> So, what's your point?

The Bible is not just a book, but the Words of GOD.

As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out,
"Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you." He
replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey
it."
[Luke 11:27-28]

Rev. Karl E. Taylor

Jan 30, 2008, 8:14:15 AM1/30/08

andrew...@yahoo.com

Jan 30, 2008, 9:16:44 AM1/30/08
On Jan 30, 7:14 am, "Rev. Karl E. Taylor.

> You also fail to tell me, which god. There are several mentioned in the
> bible. God is an umbrella term used to describe in minor detail, a
> supreme being.

WRONG - your ignorance about the Bible is significant but yet you feel
to comment without being knowledgeable.

As written in Exodus 20:1-3
And God spoke all these words: "I am the LORD your God, who brought
you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. "You shall have no
other gods before me.

AND

As written in Exodus 3:6
Then he said, "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the
God of Isaac and the God of Jacob." At this, Moses hid his face,
because he was afraid to look at God.

It is loading more messages.