Re: #Unless they find Jerry Brown in bed with a dead horse, this race is OVER

Dänk 666

Sep 30, 2010, 3:01:57 AM9/30/10
On Sep 29, 8:44 pm, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"
<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:
> http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/29/101341/gops-meg-whitman-says-she-
> once.html
>
> What California governor's race needs: a Gloria Allred client
> By David Siders | Sacramento Bee
>
> SACRAMENTO — California Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman's
> former housekeeper and nanny, an undocumented worker, accused Whitman
> Wednesday of not paying her for all the hours she worked or reimbursing
> her for miles she drove, and she said Whitman laughed at her when she
> asked for her help obtaining legal status.
>
> Nicky Diaz, whom Whitman fired in 2009, said she told her, "From now on,
> you don't know me, and I don't know you."

If she's undocumented, how is she going to prove she ever worked for
Ms. Whitman? And if she's undocumented, why is she still in this
country?

It's just amazing how many rumors and allegations regarding Republican
candidates are suddenly springing up in the last two months before the
November election. Usually leftards are the first to demand that
those accused of crimes be presumed innocent until proven guilty. But
here we see their totalitarian nature: accuse someone of a crime and
force them to prove their innocence.

I predict that Chairman Obama will issue a decree granting Sra. Diaz
legal residency, for no particular reason except that she proved
useful in helping defeat a Republican candidate.

Ray Fischer

Sep 30, 2010, 3:16:04 AM9/30/10
Dänk 666 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 29, 8:44 pm, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"
><dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:
>> http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/29/101341/gops-meg-whitman-says-she-
>> once.html
>>
>> What California governor's race needs: a Gloria Allred client
>> By David Siders | Sacramento Bee
>>
>> SACRAMENTO — California Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman's
>> former housekeeper and nanny, an undocumented worker, accused Whitman
>> Wednesday of not paying her for all the hours she worked or reimbursing
>> her for miles she drove, and she said Whitman laughed at her when she
>> asked for her help obtaining legal status.
>>
>> Nicky Diaz, whom Whitman fired in 2009, said she told her, "From now on,
>> you don't know me, and I don't know you."
>
>If she's undocumented, how is she going to prove she ever worked for
>Ms. Whitman?

Whitman has already admitted it.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Walter Harding

Sep 30, 2010, 3:19:29 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 12:16 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

So, you're upset that Ms. Whitman obeyed the law? It IS against the
law to employ someone who's in the country illegally. Where exactly
is the scandal?

Dänk 666

Sep 30, 2010, 3:52:01 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 1:16 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) quacked:

> Dänk 666  <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> >If she's undocumented, how is she going to prove she ever worked for
> >Ms. Whitman?
>
> Whitman has already admitted it.

She admitted to hiring someone with seemingly valid documents.
Election day is 33 days from now; what do you want to bet that it will
take at least 34 days for the IRS and Social Security to release their
records on Nicky Diaz?

Meg Whitman also claims she hired Sra. Diaz through an employment
agency, which would absolve her of any wrongdoing. The contractor
loophole is used by many companies to avoid being prosecuted for
violating labor laws, since the contractor assumes the responsibility
for verifying documents and paying minimum/overtime wages.

One final thought: Sra. Diaz claims to have been "abused" by Ms.
Whitman, but not so abused that she was willing to return to Mexico,
where presumably she would be treated with more dignity. It seems
that even the worst abuse in the racist and oppressive USA is
preferable to what Mexicans suffer in their own country.

Phlip

Sep 30, 2010, 9:06:53 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 12:19 am, Walter Harding <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, you're upset that Ms. Whitman obeyed the law?  It IS against the
> law to employ someone who's in the country illegally.  Where exactly
> is the scandal?

Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...

Phlip

Sep 30, 2010, 9:12:04 AM9/30/10
On Sep 30, 12:01 am, Dänk 666 <dank...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

> If she's undocumented, how is she going to prove she ever worked for
> Ms. Whitman?

Gee, Dank, maybe she even speaks broken English and can write a
little!

> And if she's undocumented, why is she still in this
> country?

The Pima Indian tribal council is investigating her case right now.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Sep 30, 2010, 10:37:39 AM9/30/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:01:57 -0700, Dänk 666 wrote:

> On Sep 29, 8:44 pm, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dea...@deadduz.com>
> wrote:
>> http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/09/29/101341/gops-meg-whitman-says-she-
>> once.html
>>
>> What California governor's race needs: a Gloria Allred client By David
>> Siders | Sacramento Bee
>>
>> SACRAMENTO — California Republican gubernatorial candidate Meg
>> Whitman's former housekeeper and nanny, an undocumented worker, accused
>> Whitman Wednesday of not paying her for all the hours she worked or
>> reimbursing her for miles she drove, and she said Whitman laughed at
>> her when she asked for her help obtaining legal status.
>>
>> Nicky Diaz, whom Whitman fired in 2009, said she told her, "From now
>> on, you don't know me, and I don't know you."
>
> If she's undocumented, how is she going to prove she ever worked for Ms.
> Whitman? And if she's undocumented, why is she still in this country?

Don't you ever read the stories, bubbles? Whitman send the Social
Security number in, and they contacted her and advised her the number was
false. Four times.

> It's just amazing how many rumors and allegations regarding Republican
> candidates are suddenly springing up in the last two months before the
> November election. Usually leftards are the first to demand that those
> accused of crimes be presumed innocent until proven guilty. But here we
> see their totalitarian nature: accuse someone of a crime and force them
> to prove their innocence.

It's amazing how perfect your truculent ignorance of what the allegations
are remains.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Sep 30, 2010, 11:31:14 AM9/30/10

Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.

Here's the part that amazes me: this cunt blows nearly $120 million of
her own money trying to get elected governor (nothing but the best
interests of the people at heart, y'understand), but she's too stupid and
greedy to give the woman who can destroy her campaign a nice severance
package and a tacit agreement to take a year long vacation in Mexico.

Whitman would probably have lost anyway: Brown was starting to pull away
in the polls before this story broke.

But now she's lost the ignorant, red-meat right wingers who are too dumb
to understand that if rich people didn't want a powerless and easily
controlled workforce, America wouldn't HAVE an "illegal immigrant"
problem.

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 11:58:30 AM9/30/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dea...@deadduz.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:06:53 -0700, Phlip wrote:
>
>> On Sep 30, 12:19 am, Walter Harding <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So, you're upset that Ms. Whitman obeyed the law? It IS against the
>>> law to employ someone who's in the country illegally. Where exactly is
>>> the scandal?
>>
>> Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
>> them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...
>
> Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.
>
> Here's the part that amazes me: this cunt blows nearly $120 million of
> her own money trying to get elected governor (nothing but the best
> interests of the people at heart, y'understand), but she's too stupid and
> greedy to give the woman who can destroy her campaign a nice severance
> package and a tacit agreement to take a year long vacation in Mexico.

I don't understand what is so bad about spending ones own money to get
elected. I think a case can be made that 'rich' people generally do have
the best interests of people at heart ... Bill Gate, W. Buffet, H. Hughes,
Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carneigie, Mellon etc. ... these people donated
money that is/was a giat plus for our country ... were these people so
greedy that they were a negative force in US society? Why would Ms Whitman
give a nice severance package to someone who had lied to her ... Ms Whitman
was from the business community where fraud is a crime. I don't know
whether Ms Whitman is guilty or not ... If I had a letter from SS and a
person who had documentation that they were a citizen of the US I would give
the person showing the documentation the benefit of the doubt because we
know how govt gets things mixed up. It will probably damage Ms Whitmans
campaign, but lets wait and what the investigation shows rather than try her
in the court of public opinion.

> Whitman would probably have lost anyway: Brown was starting to pull away
> in the polls before this story broke.
>
> But now she's lost the ignorant, red-meat right wingers who are too dumb
> to understand that if rich people didn't want a powerless and easily
> controlled workforce, America wouldn't HAVE an "illegal immigrant"
> problem.

The Federal govt controls immigration, not the 'rich people' Its the fault
of a dynamic economy of the US that we have illegal immigrants? How about
the fault of the US Govt that doesn't very little to control the borders of
the US against illegal immigrants. The US economy is dynamic ... poor
people becoming rich and rich people becoming poor ... its dynamic people
have a change to make their own way.

Phlip

Sep 30, 2010, 12:27:49 PM9/30/10

> The Federal govt controls immigration, not the 'rich people'  Its the fault
> of a dynamic economy of the US that we have illegal immigrants?

How much are you willing to pay for groceries?

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 1:26:33 PM9/30/10

"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> The Federal govt controls immigration, not the 'rich people' Its the fault
> of a dynamic economy of the US that we have illegal immigrants?

How much are you willing to pay for groceries?

What I pay for groceries has nothing to do with federal control of
immigration.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Sep 30, 2010, 1:34:31 PM9/30/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:26:33 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

There's a documentary out there, "A Day without Mexicans" that you
should check out. You would be amazed how much California depends on
the people the right wing wants to shaft.

And rich people control the government, which is why America is so
fucked up these days.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

Sep 30, 2010, 3:01:08 PM9/30/10

<Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:58:30 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I don't understand what is so bad about spending ones own money to get
>>elected. I think a case can be made that 'rich' people generally do have
>>the best interests of people at heart ... Bill Gate, W. Buffet, H. Hughes,
>>Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carneigie, Mellon etc. ...
>

> That's pretty much nonsense
>
> Gates is know for his cutthroat tactics, the rest stepped, tromped,
> and bulldozed anyone who got in their way
>
> They may have LATER tried to atone for a lifetime of unethicial and
> outright dirty business practices by endowments, but that doesn't
> mitigate their behavior
>
> Ford was another that only became "nice" upon advice that he was one
> of the most hated men in America. Hired a private firm to
> reconstitute his image.
>
> When 10% of the people own 90% of all the wealth--and the gap between
> the rich, middle class, and poor is a chasm---we have major problem

There is a movie starting tomorrow that shows what a complete asshole the
dude who became a billionaire from Facebook is. Right before the release of
the movie he suddenly donates 100 million dollars to impoverished schools.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 4:51:20 PM9/30/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

Your assumption is that the only way we can get immigrants is have them
illegally cross our boarders. We could secure our boarders and then issue
work visas that are applied for in Mexico ... this would allow the US to
know who is in the country and they could be able to work legally.

The people that control government now is the democratic party ... are they
they rich people you are talking about?

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 4:53:37 PM9/30/10

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:26:33 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
> wrote:
>

> it absolutely does
>
> The cost of most everything concerning construction and labor for
> products is attributable to cost of labor.
>
> The taxes paid by "illegals" nearly offsets what they "get" from state
> services (education, medical etc)--because those are paid by state
> taxes.
>
> Taxes on labor (when collected) aren't returnable to those who give
> fake ID's or SS numbers.

Why not secure our boarders and issue US work visas in Mexico ... We would
then know who is in the country and where they are ... illegal immigtation
isn't the only way to get workers into the US

Phlip

Sep 30, 2010, 5:04:10 PM9/30/10
> Why not secure our boarders and issue US work visas in Mexico ... We would
> then know who is in the country and where they are ... illegal immigtation
> isn't the only way to get workers into the US

Because the agricultural industry likes cheap labor they can threaten
with deportation. Duh!

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 5:04:18 PM9/30/10

<Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:58:30 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
> wrote:
>
>>I don't understand what is so bad about spending ones own money to get
>>elected. I think a case can be made that 'rich' people generally do have
>>the best interests of people at heart ... Bill Gate, W. Buffet, H. Hughes,
>>Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carneigie, Mellon etc. ...
>
> That's pretty much nonsense

You've never heard of Vanderbilt University, University of Chicage,
Carneigie-Mellon ... Howard Hughes Medical Institute? ... "This is
nonsense"???This is reality.

> Gates is know for his cutthroat tactics, the rest stepped, tromped,
> and bulldozed anyone who got in their way

The money that Gates/Buffet have donate to charity???? They operated
legally, whats wrong with that?

> They may have LATER tried to atone for a lifetime of unethicial and
> outright dirty business practices by endowments, but that doesn't
> mitigate their behavior

And you know this how or is this just your opinion? ... You have no way of
knowing this ... sounds like sour grapes to me. Appears that you believe
that anyone who gets ahead in business is either unethical or uses business
practices.

> Ford was another that only became "nice" upon advice that he was one
> of the most hated men in America. Hired a private firm to
> reconstitute his image.

So what his Ford foundation has done a lot of good in this country. Why
does anyone that is wealthy bother you???

> When 10% of the people own 90% of all the wealth--and the gap between

> the rich, middle class, and poor is a chasm---we have major problems.

Everyone in this country has a chance to be wealthy ... lots of people make
bad decisions and expect to be taken care by someone else (govt.)

Joe Irvin

Sep 30, 2010, 5:43:50 PM9/30/10

"Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets" <RR...@BurningInHell.com> wrote in message

People are allowed to be assholes, but they are not the only assholes in the
world ... being wealthy gives them fame and allows to be famous assholes.
Impoverished schools need the money, and I doubt they care if it comes from
assholes.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Sep 30, 2010, 6:21:21 PM9/30/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:51:20 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Take a look at the economic backgrounds of the House and Senate
members. Keep in mind that millionaires only make up 2% of the
population.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Sep 30, 2010, 6:23:10 PM9/30/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:53:37 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Ranchers and farmers oppose that because then they would have to pay
decent wages and provide safe, clean working conditions.

Ray Fischer

Oct 1, 2010, 1:40:03 AM10/1/10

I'm not upset at all, rightard. I'm amused at how you dumbass bigots
are going through all manner of contortions in order to have Whitman's
actions be excusable when you'd excoriate any Democrat in the same
circumstances.

> It IS against the
>law to employ someone who's in the country illegally.

So Whitman broke the law.

> Where exactly
>is the scandal?

"Scandal" would presume the unexpected.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 1, 2010, 1:43:36 AM10/1/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

>"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dea...@deadduz.com> wrote in message

>>> Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
>>> them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...
>>
>> Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.
>>
>> Here's the part that amazes me: this cunt blows nearly $120 million of
>> her own money trying to get elected governor (nothing but the best
>> interests of the people at heart, y'understand), but she's too stupid and
>> greedy to give the woman who can destroy her campaign a nice severance
>> package and a tacit agreement to take a year long vacation in Mexico.
>
>I don't understand what is so bad about spending ones own money to get
>elected.

I like to have my politicians be accoutable.

> I think a case can be made that 'rich' people generally do have
>the best interests of people at heart ... Bill Gate, W. Buffet, H. Hughes,
>Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carneigie, Mellon etc. ... these people donated
>money that is/was a giat plus for our country ...

"We stole billions so we're going to give back some of the money"

>.. were these people so
>greedy that they were a negative force in US society?

Some of them, yes. You don't get to be that kind of rich by being a
nice person. You usually get to be that kind of rich by being
ruthless.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 1, 2010, 1:45:25 AM10/1/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

><Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 13:26:33 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>>How much are you willing to pay for groceries?
>>>***************************************************************
>>>
>>>What I pay for groceries has nothing to do with federal control of
>>>immigration.
>>>

>> it absolutely does
>>
>> The cost of most everything concerning construction and labor for
>> products is attributable to cost of labor.
>>
>> The taxes paid by "illegals" nearly offsets what they "get" from state
>> services (education, medical etc)--because those are paid by state
>> taxes.
>>
>> Taxes on labor (when collected) aren't returnable to those who give
>> fake ID's or SS numbers.
>
>Why not secure our boarders and issue US work visas in Mexico ...

How much in taxes are you willing to pay to "secure" the borders?

>.. We would
>then know who is in the country and where they are ...

You'd create a police state in order to solve a non-problem?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 1, 2010, 1:46:56 AM10/1/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

><Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:58:30 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't understand what is so bad about spending ones own money to get
>>>elected. I think a case can be made that 'rich' people generally do have
>>>the best interests of people at heart ... Bill Gate, W. Buffet, H. Hughes,
>>>Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carneigie, Mellon etc. ...
>>
>> That's pretty much nonsense
>
>You've never heard of Vanderbilt University, University of Chicage,
>Carneigie-Mellon ... Howard Hughes Medical Institute? ... "This is
>nonsense"???This is reality.

You're a sucker.

"Sure I stole $10 billion, but I'm giving back $5 billion."

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 1, 2010, 1:48:26 AM10/1/10
Dänk 666 <dan...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
>Election day is 33 days from now; what do you want to bet that it will
>take at least 34 days for the IRS and Social Security to release their
>records on Nicky Diaz?

Why would they release any records at all? Those records are supposed
to be private.

>Meg Whitman also claims she hired Sra. Diaz through an employment
>agency, which would absolve her of any wrongdoing.

Nope.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

NoBody

Oct 1, 2010, 6:01:58 AM10/1/10
On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 10:31:14 -0500, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"
<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:06:53 -0700, Phlip wrote:
>
>> On Sep 30, 12:19 am, Walter Harding <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> So, you're upset that Ms. Whitman obeyed the law?  It IS against the
>>> law to employ someone who's in the country illegally.  Where exactly is
>>> the scandal?
>>
>> Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
>> them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...
>
>Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.
>
>Here's the part that amazes me: this cunt blows

What a kind, understanding, non-judgemental liberal...

Joe Irvin

Oct 1, 2010, 5:47:53 PM10/1/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

Good point ... also the Fed govt employees are overpaid as compared to the
private sector and the Fed govt is growing not counting the military ... so
I guess you will support tea party candidates who want a smaller and less
intrusive govt?

Joe Irvin

Oct 1, 2010, 5:50:10 PM10/1/10

"Phlip" <phli...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The only change would be that the US issue the work visas and the boarders
sealed, so we would know who is in the country ... how does make the cost of
cheap labor skyrocket?

Joe Irvin

Oct 1, 2010, 5:54:57 PM10/1/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

Wages should be determined by the people who are using the immigrants ... do
the few Americans that do this kind of work have 'decent wages, safe and
clean working conditions,' as opposed to the illegal immigrants. If the
govt would stay out of it the ranchers/farmers and immigrants could come to
terms with what each wanted.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 1, 2010, 6:41:21 PM10/1/10
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:54:57 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Well, that would definitely put an end to any hope of 'decent wages,
safe and clean working conditions.' You won't find a greedier, more
moronic bunch of people outside of big ranchers and farmers.

do
>the few Americans that do this kind of work have 'decent wages, safe and
>clean working conditions,' as opposed to the illegal immigrants. If the
>govt would stay out of it the ranchers/farmers and immigrants could come to
>terms with what each wanted.

Jesus, but you libertarians are a fucking pack of morons.

Not Sure

Oct 1, 2010, 7:23:23 PM10/1/10
On Sep 30, 8:31 am, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"

<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 06:06:53 -0700, Phlip wrote:
> > On Sep 30, 12:19 am, Walter Harding <gopartyani...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> So, you're upset that Ms. Whitman obeyed the law?  It IS against the
> >> law to employ someone who's in the country illegally.  Where exactly is
> >> the scandal?
>
> > Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
> > them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...
>
> Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.

ROFL, can't respond directly, can you coward? :)

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2010, 7:35:23 PM10/1/10

>> Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.

Why do they even try? After tomorrow's debate, simulcast in
Spanish on Univision, she's toast.

--bks

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 1, 2010, 8:55:00 PM10/1/10
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:47:53 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Actually, that's not the case any more. Oh, low-end workers,
semi-skilled and secretarial average better than those in the private
sector, but not by much. Skilled and managerial makes much LESS than
in the private sector.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 1, 2010, 8:55:49 PM10/1/10
On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:50:10 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Because then, if the worker is being cheated, he can go to the courts
and complain.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 1, 2010, 9:08:45 PM10/1/10

Brown was already pulling away BEFORE all this happened.

It'll probably help Boxer, too, since people tend to see Whitman and
Fiorina as being two peas from the same pod. Over priviledged
corporate scum who feel entitled to rule because they stole lots of
money.

> --bks

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Joe Irvin

Oct 2, 2010, 10:32:48 AM10/2/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

There may be some jobs that the govt workers are not over paid. I'm taking
into consideration the many benefits that government have ... '"Civil
service shouldn't be something where you get a massive pay cut, but it also
shouldn't be something where you go to get rich,' said James Sherk, senior
policy analyst in labor economics at Heritage. '" We want govenment to be
alke any other job.'"
According to Sherk, the federal workforce on average is highly educated and
more skilled than its private sector counterparts. After accounting for
those factors, however, and adding benefits such as pension credits for
unused sick leave, generous health care plans and job security, federal
employees earn between 30 percent and 40 percent more in total compensation
than those in the private sector, he said."
http://www.govexec.com/dailyfed/0910/092110l1.htm

The private sector one can get laid off from his job, this very rarely
happens in govt.

Joe Irvin

Oct 2, 2010, 10:36:20 AM10/2/10

"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

This is the assumption that all/most users of cheap labor are crooks ...
this is hardly the case ... you believe that all/most of the people in the
US producing our food are crooks? If a worker is cheated or wronged they
should be allowed to use the courts.

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 12:01:24 PM10/2/10

d7759e...@h40g2000pro.googlegroups.com...

>>>The only change would be that the US issue the work visas and the
>>>boarders sealed, so we would know who is in the country ... how does
>>>make the cost of
>>>cheap labor skyrocket?
>>
>> Because then, if the worker is being cheated, he can go to the courts
>> and complain.
>
> This is the assumption that all/most users of cheap labor are crooks ...
> this is hardly the case ... you believe that all/most of the people in
> the US producing our food are crooks? If a worker is cheated or wronged
> they should be allowed to use the courts.

Republican laws have made them criminals.

Yeah, I know. Republican ethics. If a Republican commits a crime, that
doesn't mean he or she is a crook!

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 12:03:55 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 10:32:48 -0400, Joe Irvin wrote:

> "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:47:53 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

b4c8-8bb...@13g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

You mean the benefits that EVERY American worker should get, like decent
health care and a good pension? Those benefits?

> '"Civil service shouldn't be something where you get a massive pay cut,
> but it also shouldn't be something where you go to get rich,' said James
> Sherk, senior policy analyst in labor economics at Heritage. '" We want
> govenment to be alke any other job.'"

Nobody goes into public service to get rich except crooked millionaires
who want to use elected office to feather their own nests. I bet the
execs at the Heritage Foundation get paid better than the President of
the United States.

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 12:47:19 PM10/2/10

There's no problem with anybody getting those benefits and more... as
long as they earn them.

Alias

Oct 2, 2010, 12:52:55 PM10/2/10

If you think social security is earned, you're pretty fucking naive.
Using your "logic", children and the poor shouldn't get decent health care.

--
Alias

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 1:02:20 PM10/2/10

Nonsense... I'll never get back the future value of all the money
they took from me...

>Using your "logic", children and the poor shouldn't get decent health care.

Children should always be looked after... even when their parents
are irresponsible losers... grown ups should get the health care
they've earned and nothing more...

Not Sure

Oct 2, 2010, 1:06:57 PM10/2/10

ROFL, even the sockpuppet is too scared to respond directly :)

>     --bks

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 1:35:12 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 18:52:55 +0200, Alias
<aka@masked&anonymous.com.ĄnvalĄdaditos> wrote:

Forget it. He's a troll. Don't waste your energy on him.

Alias

Oct 2, 2010, 1:41:58 PM10/2/10

Like I said ...

>> Using your "logic", children and the poor shouldn't get decent health care.
>
> Children should always be looked after... even when their parents
> are irresponsible losers...

Not what you wrote.

> grown ups should get the health care
> they've earned and nothing more...

OK, you've established that you're a non caring asshole. Thanks for the
heads up. Here's hoping you lose your job and end up homeless with a
curable illness you can't afford to cure so you'll know what poverty is
like.

--
Alias

Alias

Oct 2, 2010, 1:43:14 PM10/2/10

I like playing with trolls, especially when they're so fucking ill
informed and stupid.

--
Alias

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 3:11:35 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:43:14 +0200, Alias
<aka@masked&anonymous.com.ĄnvalĄdaditos> wrote:

Ah! "Ill-informed and stupid"? Well, in this case, you've hit the
mother lode.

But be cautioned: he's also a stalker and obsessively ill.

Alias

Oct 2, 2010, 3:24:31 PM10/2/10
On 10/02/2010 09:11 PM, 5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09 wrote:
> But be cautioned: he's also a stalker and obsessively ill.

Thanks for the heads up but I assume everyone is a stalker and
obsessively ill on Usenet until they prove otherwise ;-)

--
Alias

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 3:27:28 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:41:58 +0200, Alias
<aka@masked&anonymous.com.ĄnvalĄdaditos> wrote:

No... you said SS benefits weren't earned. I said that I earned
even more than the benefit.

>>> Using your "logic", children and the poor shouldn't get decent health care.
>>
>> Children should always be looked after... even when their parents
>> are irresponsible losers...
>
>Not what you wrote.

Indeed.. I didn't write anything about children

>> grown ups should get the health care
>> they've earned and nothing more...
>
>OK, you've established that you're a non caring asshole. Thanks for the
>heads up. Here's hoping you lose your job and end up homeless with a
>curable illness you can't afford to cure so you'll know what poverty is
>like.

My income hasn't depended on a job for many years and I have two
perfectly good, very nice homes all paid for.

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 3:27:28 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:43:14 +0200, Alias
<aka@masked&anonymous.com.ĄnvalĄdaditos> wrote:

I enjoy reminding leftist losers that they're losers...

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 3:28:54 PM10/2/10

Jamieson does not like being reminded of his past stuipidities...

Zepp's knowledge of investments and taxes is, shall we say, "wanting..."

"And why are dividends on 401Ks considered capital gains? (They are,
when it comes time to cash the 401K in, but Steve wouldn't know that)."
David (Zepp) Jamieson Tue, 29 Jul 2008
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/25d56714cbea3db9?hl=en

Canyon Note: When you cash in a 401K, it's taxed as ordinary income
not as capital gains.

"If Nevermore tries paying cap gains with a 1040, he'll be in jail soon
enough. Funny. I though a big rich guy like him could afford a tax
accountant. It's obvious he isn't smart enough to do his own taxes.'
--David B.(Zepp) Jamieson, Dec 3, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/30fdaff423e2029b?hl=en&

Canyon Note: Irony anyone?

Alias

Oct 2, 2010, 4:25:54 PM10/2/10

Read what you just wrote again. If you die and you wife never worked,
she would continue to get your benefits, although putting up with you
might be classified as earning them.

>>> Children should always be looked after... even when their parents
>>> are irresponsible losers...
>>
>> Not what you wrote.
>
> Indeed.. I didn't write anything about children

No, you wrote about "anybody" which, naturally, would include children.
I guess you admit you don't think the poor should get decent health care.

>>> grown ups should get the health care
>>> they've earned and nothing more...
>>
>> OK, you've established that you're a non caring asshole. Thanks for the
>> heads up. Here's hoping you lose your job and end up homeless with a
>> curable illness you can't afford to cure so you'll know what poverty is
>> like.
>
> My income hasn't depended on a job for many years and I have two
> perfectly good, very nice homes all paid for.

There's and old saying, "Today you; tomorrow me", usually spoken by
those willing to help someone less fortunate than they. With your
condescending manner and your total disdain for those who are more
unfortunate than yourself may well be your downfall, although, in
essence, you've already fallen.

--
Alias

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 4:39:52 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:25:54 +0200, Alias
<aka@masked&anonymous.com.ĄnvalĄdaditos> wrote:

I have no wife...

>she would continue to get your benefits,

...actually, she'd only get half the benefit.

>although putting up with you
>might be classified as earning them.

>>> Not what you wrote.
>>
>> Indeed.. I didn't write anything about children
>
>No, you wrote about "anybody" which, naturally, would include children.

<LOL> pathetic nitpicking.. typical leftist response... At any
rate, I have further qualified my statement.

>I guess you admit you don't think the poor should get decent health care.

Only what they pay for...

>>> OK, you've established that you're a non caring asshole. Thanks for the
>>> heads up. Here's hoping you lose your job and end up homeless with a
>>> curable illness you can't afford to cure so you'll know what poverty is
>>> like.
>>
>> My income hasn't depended on a job for many years and I have two
>> perfectly good, very nice homes all paid for.
>
>There's and old saying, "Today you; tomorrow me", usually spoken by
>those willing to help someone less fortunate than they.

I volunteer 15 or 20 hours a week. 'spose that counts? not that it
matters...

>With your
>condescending manner and your total disdain for those who are more
>unfortunate than yourself may well be your downfall, although, in
>essence, you've already fallen.

I have no disdain for people less fortunate, only for irresponsible
losers who've pissed away their opportunities.. Most likely you fall
into that latter group given your pathetic whining.

Ray Fischer

Oct 2, 2010, 5:36:08 PM10/2/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

>"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:51:20 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

>>>Your assumption is that the only way we can get immigrants is have them
>>>illegally cross our boarders. We could secure our boarders and then issue
>>>work visas that are applied for in Mexico ... this would allow the US to
>>>know who is in the country and they could be able to work legally.
>>>
>>>The people that control government now is the democratic party ... are
>>>they
>>>they rich people you are talking about?
>>>>>
>> Take a look at the economic backgrounds of the House and Senate
>> members. Keep in mind that millionaires only make up 2% of the
>> population.
>
>Good point ... also the Fed govt employees are overpaid as compared to the
>private sector

Rightard bullshit.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Message has been deleted

Ray Fischer

Oct 2, 2010, 5:38:55 PM10/2/10
NoBody <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"

>>> Oh, sorry, we forgot, Whitman is a Republican. Different laws apply to
>>> them. If a Democrat had done this, you'd be screaming for blood...

>>Damn, but it's fun to watch him trying to justify Whitman.
>>
>>Here's the part that amazes me: this cunt blows
>
>What a kind, understanding, non-judgemental liberal...

"Irony anybody?"

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Joe Irvin

Oct 2, 2010, 7:25:27 PM10/2/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
> Like stock options and bonuses?

Which are at the whim of the stock market, and not a job for life immune
from the economic times, good or bad.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Joe Irvin

Oct 2, 2010, 7:26:21 PM10/2/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

Sure isn't.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Man_of_Mind

Oct 2, 2010, 8:06:45 PM10/2/10
On 10/2/2010 2:28 PM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:

----

>>> I like playing with trolls, especially when they're so fucking ill
>>> informed and stupid.
>>
>> Ah! "Ill-informed and stupid"? Well, in this case, you've hit the
>> mother lode.
>>
>> But be cautioned: he's also a stalker and obsessively ill.
>
> Jamieson does not like being reminded of his past stuipidities..

*>LOL!<* Got any more like that "Steve"?

--Remember those "magnetic capacitors", chump?

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 8:12:50 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:06:45 -0500, Man_of_Mind
<baron.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/2/2010 2:28 PM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:

>----

>>> Ah! "Ill-informed and stupid"? Well, in this case, you've hit the
>>> mother lode.
>>>
>>> But be cautioned: he's also a stalker and obsessively ill.
>>
>> Jamieson does not like being reminded of his past stuipidities..
>
>*>LOL!<*

..yes indeed <LOL> ....Poor dumb Lochner, still confused about who I
am.

>Got any more like that "Steve"?

Lots more...

"Well, that's the funny thing about terrorists. If they get what they
want, they stop being terrorists."
--Zepp Jamieson
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=q5sc50lf1id03ms1i9truk78v2dk6052f5%404ax.com

"The South couldn't taken any more of the Missouri Compromise,
sensing (correctly) that it would kill slavery in the end,
and Lincoln planned to uphold it."
--Zepp Jamieson
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=9j2n5vsqfga7l2fsrt0polt2eg6lqs71hv%404ax.com

"The first amendment means that you are protected by law from haters."
--Zepp Jamieson
"http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq&selm=an_541474719

--Zepp Jamieson, Dec 3, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/30fdaff423e2029b?hl=en&

"I just found out that Condoleezza Rice, [...], the National Security
advisor, spend last evening attending a Broadway play."
--Zepp Jamieson Sep 1, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/30ffcc5ea6364557?hl=en&

"No plane hit the Pentagon. I don’t know what did,[...]"
-- Zepp Jamieson
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/39d98c910d32047b?hl=en&

"Incidently, the fact that the Constitution specifies that people have
a right to vote in a presidential election pretty much takes the
choice of having [a presidential election] out of the hands of the states."
Zepp Jamieson Sun, Sep 3 2006
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/efb4fcac7b1561cb?hl=en&

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 9:36:05 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 19:26:21 -0400, "Joe Irvin" <ji3...@sccoast.net>
wrote:

Sure is, which I explained.

I'm always amazed at how you belly-crawlers think you're performing a
public service by trying to drive wages down. In a consumer society,
no less.

>> --
>> Ray Fischer
>> rfis...@sonic.net

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 2, 2010, 10:05:48 PM10/2/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:06:45 -0500, Man_of_Mind
<baron.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

Remember how he ridiculed me when I warned people that Katrina was
going to be an extremely destructive hurricane?

He sure shut up two days after it hit.

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 11:04:11 PM10/2/10

<LOL> Jamieson has such an imagination.. He sees me everywhere and
imagines all sorts of things about me. I must have really altered his
state.

--Zepp Jamieson, Dec 3, 2005
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/30fdaff423e2029b?hl=en&

Steve

Oct 2, 2010, 11:10:49 PM10/2/10

Truth of the matter is, I don't remember ever commenting on Zepp's
"warning" about Katrina. The poor fat slob can't seem to get me out
of his head.

"Not only that, but both of us have epilepsy and various sorts of brain troubles."
Mrs. Greywolf Jamieson AKA PJwolf...
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.startrek.creative.erotica.moderated/msg/c52ce26745b74c75?hl=en&

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 12:37:50 AM10/3/10
On 10/2/2010 7:12 PM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> whimpered:

-----

>>> Jamieson does not like being reminded of his past stuipidities..
>>
>> *>LOL!<*
>
> ..yes indeed<LOL> ....Poor dumb Lochner

You can pretend that if you like, but we both know it isn't true..

>> Got any more like that "Steve"?
>
> Lots more...

Keep parading your "stuipidities" as you criticize others..

--And don't forget your "magnetic capacitors", sparky..

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 12:40:37 AM10/3/10

------

>>> Jamieson does not like being reminded of his past stuipidities..
>>
>> *>LOL!<* Got any more like that "Steve"?
>>
>> --Remember those "magnetic capacitors", chump?
>
> Remember how he ridiculed me when I warned people that Katrina was
> going to be an extremely destructive hurricane?
>
> He sure shut up two days after it hit.

Wow! You got a 'double knee-jerk' reaction from him on that..

--He does a fine backpedal at times like that..

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 3, 2010, 1:04:55 AM10/3/10

Now he'll be up all night, masturbating.

Ray Fischer

Oct 3, 2010, 2:23:35 AM10/3/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

>>>There may be some jobs that the govt workers are not over paid. I'm
>>>taking
>>>into consideration the many benefits that government have ...
>>
>> Like stock options and bonuses?
>
>Which are at the whim of the stock market,

Oooo! You _are_ a naive little rightard.

> and not a job for life immune
>from the economic times,

So when a CEO is given options that are worth $20,000,000 then he
still has to worry about financial security?

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 3, 2010, 2:24:08 AM10/3/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:
>>>"5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" <dead@dead> wrote in message

Rightard rule #1: lie, lie again, lie more, lie about lying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Steve

Oct 3, 2010, 5:34:50 AM10/3/10
On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 23:37:50 -0500, Man_of_Mind
<baron.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/2/2010 7:12 PM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> whimpered:
>>
>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:06:45 -0500, Man_of_Mind laughed at:
>>>
>>> On 10/2/2010 2:28 PM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:

>-----

>>> *>LOL!<*
>>

>> ..yes indeed<LOL> ....Poor dumb Lochner, still confused about who I
>>am.
>

>You can pretend that if you like, but we both know it isn't true..

Lochner hates it that I tricked him into admitting that he's an
alcoholic and deadbeat dad.

>>> Got any more like that "Steve"?
>>
>> Lots more...

"What about the Land of Lakes athletic facility, or the Seven
Springs Golf and Country Club? You left out those, as well
as the Palm Harbor facilities.."
--Licknuts Lochner trying to guess where I post from
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/55997666e17bbb8e?hl=en

"Oh, that place over on W. Rio Vista Ave he keeps posting from?"
--Little Kurtie Lochner trying to identify where I post from..
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/2ceac009efcc3592?

Names that Lick-knob Lockner has claimed to be me in one week

"John Patrick"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/a1cf0a750ed0a27b

"Nichole"
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.african.american/msg/7afc288cd5ce842a

"peter"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/f0e68f5eeccd3d2d

"Sam"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/b6e643d40be55c10

"It's Sollog's GF and/or little brother"
and supporters"
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics/msg/66c5a3dea83b4cda

Steve

Oct 3, 2010, 5:44:03 AM10/3/10
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 00:04:55 -0500, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09"
<dea...@deadduz.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 23:40:37 -0500, Man_of_Mind wrote:
>
>> On 10/2/2010 9:05 PM, 5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09 wrote:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:06:45 -0500, Man_of_Mind replied to:

>> ------

>>> Remember how he ridiculed me when I warned people that Katrina was
>>> going to be an extremely destructive hurricane?
>>>
>>> He sure shut up two days after it hit.

So is dumb ass Jamieson still ignorant about California's electric
power companies?

"Electricity in California was a publically-held utility (i.e.,
government-run) from 1895 until 1998. It took privatization
of the generation plants to fuck everything up
beyond belief."
David (Zepp) Jamieson
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/3ad9a56512ac8e2e?hl=en

>> Wow! You got a 'double knee-jerk' reaction from him on that..
>>
>> --He does a fine backpedal at times like that..
>
>Now he'll be up all night, masturbating.

It must be hard for Fatty Jamieson to have all these sexual thoughts
and still be so obese that he can't find his dick...

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 10:19:19 AM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 4:34 AM, "sleaze" <steven...@yahooooo.com> whimpered:

-------

>>> ..yes indeed<LOL> ....Poor dumb Lochner
>>
>> You can pretend that if you like, but we both know it isn't true..

>>> Lots more...
>>
>> Keep parading your "stuipidities" as you criticize others..
>>
>> --And don't forget your "magnetic capacitors", sparky..
>
> Lochner hates it that I tricked him

Got some more "stuipidities"?

--Talk about an ironic moment..

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 10:29:44 AM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 4:44 AM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:

-----

"stuipidities"? You just pegged the Ironometer again, "Steve"..

>>> Wow! You got a 'double knee-jerk' reaction from him on that..
>>>
>>> --He does a fine backpedal at times like that..
>>
>> Now he'll be up all night, masturbating.
>
> It must be hard for Fatty

You spend an unusual amount of time replying to Zepp's postings..

--Are you trying to be his 'bitch' still?

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 10:32:03 AM10/3/10

--------

>>> Remember how he ridiculed me when I warned people that Katrina was
>>> going to be an extremely destructive hurricane?
>>>
>>> He sure shut up two days after it hit.
>>
>> Wow! You got a 'double knee-jerk' reaction from him on that..
>>
>> --He does a fine backpedal at times like that..
>
> Now he'll be up all night, masturbating.

He's still obsessing over your every posting like a 12 year old girl..

--And projecting his criminal sociopathy..

Message has been deleted

5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09

Oct 3, 2010, 10:37:11 AM10/3/10

Oh, he IS my bitch, and suffers grievously from unrequited love.

Joe Irvin

Oct 3, 2010, 3:20:19 PM10/3/10

> Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

>>> Like stock options and bonuses?
>>
>>Which are at the whim of the stock market,
>
> Oooo! You _are_ a naive little rightard.

I'll take that as you have no response to what I wrote.

>> and not a job for life immune
>>from the economic times,
>
> So when a CEO is given options that are worth $20,000,000 then he
> still has to worry about financial security?

I didn't say that you did. How many CEO's do you have worth $20,000,000?
... and I agree they do not have to worry about financial security unless
they are very careless. How many retired fed govt workers do we have that
do not have to worry about financial security because of their guaranteed
lifetime benefits ... in the private sector they are not guaranteed lifetime
benefits.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Joe Irvin

Oct 3, 2010, 3:25:39 PM10/3/10

"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message

But you are a leftist and as a rule you rarely tell the truth or recognize
the truth if it disagrees with you leftist ideology ... your pat answers to
anyone who disagrees with you is to label them a racist or liar or both,
honest Ray.

> --
> Ray Fischer
> rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 3, 2010, 5:13:07 PM10/3/10
Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:
>"Ray Fischer" <rfis...@sonic.net> wrote in message
>> Joe Irvin <ji3...@sccoast.net> wrote:

>>>Which are at the whim of the stock market,
>>
>> Oooo! You _are_ a naive little rightard.
>
>I'll take that as you have no response to what I wrote.

Grow up.

>>> and not a job for life immune
>>>from the economic times,
>>
>> So when a CEO is given options that are worth $20,000,000 then he
>> still has to worry about financial security?
>
>I didn't say that you did. How many CEO's do you have worth $20,000,000?

Lots. The CEO of nearly every major corporation gets paid at least
$5,000,000 a year. Carly Fiorina did such a bad job at HP that they
fired her. As a parting give she was given a $21,000,000 severance.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Ray Fischer

Oct 3, 2010, 5:13:38 PM10/3/10

And there is more rightard lying.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Steve

Oct 3, 2010, 6:06:17 PM10/3/10
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:35:10 -0500, Man_of_Mind
<baron.v...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On 10/2/2010 10:04 PM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> whined:
>>
>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:05:48 -0700, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" replied:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:06:45 -0500, Man_of_Mind laughed at:

>----

>>> Remember how he ridiculed me when I warned people that Katrina was
>>> going to be an extremely destructive hurricane?
>>
>> <LOL> Jamieson has such an imagination.. He sees me everywhere and
>> imagines all sorts of things about me.
>

>Right, and that's why you reply to several of his postings a day..
>
>--While projecting your usual sociopathy..

Transcript of Lochner admitting to being an alcoholic and a
dead-beat dad which leads to him being desperate to
manufacture unsupported nonsense (ie, <chuckle>)"something,
anything to attack me personally."

His problem here, of course, is that I have proof
whereas he has nothing.

Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:30:55 -0600

Canyon: "did the court let you settle for pennies on the
dollar?"

Lochner "Not that I'm aware of.. Did you have any other
petty remarks? "

Canyon: "did they see that your kids were better off if
you weren't in the picture? "

Lochner "Why don't you go and find out for yourself, cartoon
hero..
Oh, that's right, you can't find anything past that, no
child custody filings, no further hearings on the
settled account and discontinuence.. Poor little
cartoon hero..
You really are looking for something, anything to
attack me personally, with malice aforethought..
That'll be just another in a long series of mistakes
you've made today.."

Canyon: "...say, are you attending those AA meetings regularly?"

Lochner "Sure am, anything else you'd like to desperately try to
attack me personally with, or would you prefer to stop
now before you get into much more trouble?
--Or, do you just have nothing left to lose?"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/7171c5a4bd29de81?hl=en

Steve

Oct 3, 2010, 6:06:17 PM10/3/10
On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:29:44 -0500, Man_of_Mind

Steve

Oct 3, 2010, 6:06:17 PM10/3/10

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 9:44:00 PM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 5:06 PM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:32:03 -0500, Man_of_Mind replied to:

-------

>>> Now he'll be up all night, masturbating.
>>
>> He's still obsessing over your every posting like a 12 year old girl..
>>
>> --And projecting his criminal sociopathy..
>
> Transcript

Speaking of past "stuipidities", when are you going to address an issue
with something more than your usual prepubescent primate posturings?

Or does your malignant narcissistic personality disorder preclude that?

--Thanks for again proving my point for me, "Steve"..

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 9:47:19 PM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 9:37 AM, 5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09 wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:29:44 -0500, Man_of_Mind wrote:
>>
>> On 10/3/2010 4:44 AM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:
>>>
>>> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 00:04:55 -0500, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" replied to:

-------

>> "stuipidities"? You just pegged the Ironometer again, "Steve"..

>>> It must be hard for Fatty
>>
>> You spend an unusual amount of time replying to Zepp's postings..
>>
>> --Are you trying to be his 'bitch' still?
>
> Oh, he IS my bitch, and suffers grievously from unrequited love.

He was gloating earlier about how we must imagine all sorts of
things about him. Of course, since he's so unimaginative..

--That would be a contradiction in terms..

Man_of_Mind

Oct 3, 2010, 9:50:24 PM10/3/10
On 10/3/2010 5:06 PM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> whined at:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:29:44 -0500, Man_of_Mind laughed again at:

>> On 10/3/2010 4:44 AM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> sniveled:
>>>
>>> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 00:04:55 -0500, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" replied to:

------

>>> It must be hard for Fatty
>>
>> You spend an unusual amount of time replying to Zepp's postings..
>>
>> --Are you trying to be his 'bitch' still?
>
> Transcript

Got some more "stuipidities"?

Man_of_Mind

Oct 4, 2010, 9:09:56 AM10/4/10
On 10/3/2010 5:06 PM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> whimpered:

> On Sun, 03 Oct 2010 09:35:10 -0500, Man_of_Mind laughed at:

>> On 10/2/2010 10:04 PM, "sleaze" <semen...@yahooooo.com> whined:
>>>
>>> On Sat, 02 Oct 2010 19:05:48 -0700, "5732 Dead, 875 since 1/20/09" replied:

------

>>> <LOL> Jamieson has such an imagination.. He sees me everywhere and
>>> imagines all sorts of things about me.
>>
>> Right, and that's why you reply to several of his postings a day..
>>
>> --While projecting your usual sociopathy..

Can you say "malignant narcissistic personality disorder"?

--Speaking of your "past stuipidities"..