WDJW thought for 02/03/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2010, 8:58:46 AM2/3/10
"But I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your
love; for You are my Fortress, my Refuge in times of trouble." (Psalm
59:16)

Amen.

This gentile Christian disciple remembers that the LORD is our dear
beloved http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our ...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then ...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and
3:5), so that you would have His http://WDJW.net/Salvation , so that
you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

GreatSageItchy

Feb 3, 2010, 12:25:05 PM2/3/10

EGO-CHRISTIANITY, THE MOST POPULAR CHRISTIANITY ON USENET, EXPLAINED:

Jesus, the teacher, the wise man, the prophet, even Jesus the savior,
is not good enought for EGO-CHRISTIANITY. Only Jesus IS GOD will
suffice. Jesus THE CREATOR, THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA!
In the sick weak mind of the EGO-CHRISTIAN, Jesus is ALL-POWERFUL.

Everything is attracted to its opposite, so what kind of person would
want to transform Jesus from a carpenter, enlightened teacher into a
cross between God and Superman? By making Jesus more powerful, does
that not make the true believer also more powerful, more holy, more "in
the holy spirit". Does that not make his "holiness" more powerful.

When you enter that fantasy world OF EGO-CHRISTIANITY, where "Jesus is
LORD", you're hanging out with the real whacko's of the Christian
world. The INSANE Andrew B. Chung, the Reichmarshall Hermann "Ike"
Ikemann, the once or twice accidently dropped on her head Donna Kupp,
and, of course Vera.
No power or glory is too great for Jesus, the Creator God, the Alpha
and Omega, in whacko EGO-Christianity, where the supreme egoists polish
the glory of Jesus to better reflect their shining (ass)holiness.
EGO-Christianity, the new "religion" of supremely Holy assholes.
�GSI 2010

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2010, 7:23:47 PM2/4/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that Ph 2:11 allows us
>> to know that there is simply no justifiable excuse for anyone claiming
>> to be a Christian to not publicly confess "Jesus Christ is LORD" as
>> can be witnessed at http://WDJW.net except to confess that they are
>> not Christian (Romans 10:9) because no one can say "Jesus Christ is
>> LORD" except by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3):
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/John1512

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

>But what does Jesus say, wdjs:
>
>Matt.
>007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
>the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
>heaven.

It remains a medical fact that any physically&cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of
physically&cognitively intact individuals writing that they can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth only to discover they
cannot:

http://WDJW.net

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Here's an example of someone with no visceral adiposity (i.e. no VAT)
as evident by his hsCRP being undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this HeartDoc's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), so that they would be
http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven , so that they would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Olrik

Feb 4, 2010, 9:01:56 PM2/4/10
Le 2010-02-04 19:23, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a �crit :

Stay away from alt.atheism, freak.

<snip pure garbage>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2010, 9:16:20 PM2/4/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Be hungrier which truly is healthier especially for the heart:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Again, may GOD give you, Olrik, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit"1Cor12:3)

Olrik

Feb 4, 2010, 9:23:05 PM2/4/10

You're not listening, jerk : stay out of alt.atheism!

<snip faux-xian rants>

GreatSageItchy

Feb 4, 2010, 9:37:45 PM2/4/10
Pray for your own asshole soul, you arrogant piece of SHIT.

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual, erectile
dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert,
pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole, "Jesus is LORD"
aka "EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, ladyboy, "chicks with
dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU".

Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the CPC."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2010, 9:43:42 PM2/4/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?

With all due love (Ro13:8) and http://WDJW.net/Respect , may GOD give
you, Olrik, a new heart and a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that
you would be born again of water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), so that you
would be http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven , so that you would

[...]

satyr

Feb 4, 2010, 10:08:00 PM2/4/10
On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:23:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Q: What would Jesus eat?
A: Mary Magdalene.

--
satyr #1953
Chairman, EAC Church Taxation Subcommittee

Smiler

Feb 4, 2010, 11:12:07 PM2/4/10
satyr wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:23:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:
>
>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>>

> Q: What would Jesus eat?
> A: Mary Magdalene.

Shit! Chungky's back!
They obviously didn't cure him of his mental illness whilst he was 'away'.

--
Smiler
The godless one

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 4, 2010, 11:14:35 PM2/4/10
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 04:12:07 -0000, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com>
wrote:

>satyr wrote:
>> On Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:23:47 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>> Q: What would Jesus eat?
>> A: Mary Magdalene.
>
>Shit! Chungky's back!
>They obviously didn't cure him of his mental illness whilst he was 'away'.

But who would notice that he had been lobotomised?

Smiler

Feb 4, 2010, 11:16:24 PM2/4/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom

What's this compulsion with bottoms, Andrew?
Is there something you're not telling us about yourself?

Christopher A. Lee

Feb 4, 2010, 11:28:12 PM2/4/10
On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 04:16:24 -0000, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com>
wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Bottom
>
>What's this compulsion with bottoms, Andrew?
>Is there something you're not telling us about yourself?

Buggered if I know.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2010, 6:26:32 AM2/5/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

http://WDJW.net

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Smiler

Feb 5, 2010, 5:19:18 PM2/5/10

I only arsed.

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Feb 5, 2010, 6:51:56 PM2/5/10
Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in

Point of contention: how does one lobotomize an acephalic?

--
Doc Smartass | BAAWA Knight of Troll Medication | aa # 1939

Book reviews: http://jw-bookblog.blogspot.com/

Kook Clearinghouse! http://kookclearinghouse.blogspot.com/

Pray for Goppers the way they pray for Obama! Psalm 109!

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Feb 5, 2010, 6:52:55 PM2/5/10
"Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com> wrote in news:HP0bn.12188$EP5.1169
@newsfe01.ams2:

> Christopher A. Lee wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 04:16:24 -0000, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com>
>> wrote:

>>> What's this compulsion with bottoms, Andrew?
>>> Is there something you're not telling us about yourself?
>>
>> Buggered if I know.
>
> I only arsed.

Cracked a smile.

huge

Feb 5, 2010, 6:55:30 PM2/5/10
Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian :

> Christopher A. Lee <ca...@optonline.net> wrote in
>
>> On Fri, 5 Feb 2010 04:12:07 -0000, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com>
>> wrote:

>>>Shit! Chungky's back!
>>>They obviously didn't cure him of his mental illness whilst he was
>>>'away'.
>>
>> But who would notice that he had been lobotomised?
>
> Point of contention: how does one lobotomize an acephalic?

Post-lobal instead of pre-frontal?

--
huge: Not on my time you don't.

Alex W

Feb 5, 2010, 7:46:04 PM2/5/10
On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:52:55 -0600, Dr. Smartass, Troll
Veterinarian wrote:

> "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com> wrote in news:HP0bn.12188$EP5.1169
> @newsfe01.ams2:
>
>> Christopher A. Lee wrote:

>>> Buggered if I know.
>>
>> I only arsed.
>
> Cracked a smile.

Stop butting in.

Smiler

Feb 5, 2010, 8:45:41 PM2/5/10

It's a bummer.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil

Feb 6, 2010, 12:07:30 AM2/6/10
ABC is back trying to spread his poisonous lies again.

His aall too short absence for a while was of far greater value to
humanity than his present presence will ever be.
--
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the
point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2010, 11:30:34 PM2/6/10

Dr. Smartass, Troll Veterinarian

Feb 7, 2010, 5:48:17 PM2/7/10
Alex W <ing...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in news:b2iqzfebawg9.5x5f586bqbpr$.dlg@
40tude.net:

Cheeky.

L.Roberts

Feb 8, 2010, 8:41:20 AM2/8/10
Fuck off with your spamming on alt.atheism, Andy.

L.Roberts

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2010, 1:23:00 AM2/9/10

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile

<o((-))><<

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

Incorrect.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<o((-))><<

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's

neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and

Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven by Him so

Sanity's Little Helper

Feb 9, 2010, 5:50:48 AM2/9/10
Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2010, 6:13:51 AM2/9/10
prodigal David Silverman wrote:

> Yes! Yes! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo ) for your agreeing with the
subject line :-)

JohnN

Feb 9, 2010, 6:18:27 PM2/9/10
On Feb 4, 7:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>

wrote:
> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

and was not harmed by Andrew's god.

JohnN

The Whistleblower

Feb 9, 2010, 6:52:36 PM2/9/10
On Feb 4, 9:16 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be560056c6c1a223?
>
> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
> Be hungrier which truly is healthier especially for the heart:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?
>
> Folks do this by weighing their meals per thehttp://WDJW.net/2PDOMER

> Approach to get their...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status
>
> and then...
>
> http://WDJW.net/Update
>
> so that there will be...
>
> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>
> Again, may GOD give you, Olrik, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
> 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
> Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
> Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Trust the Truth:"http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG
>
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit"1Cor12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

That name is OLDICK and not OLRIK

Hollis Brown

Feb 9, 2010, 7:53:38 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 4:52 pm, The Whistleblower <Codebrea...@bigsecret.com>
wrote:

> That name is OLDICK and not OLRIK

Yeah? Well, if you ask nicely, he may wet your whistle, blower.

HB

Yap

Feb 9, 2010, 10:23:07 PM2/9/10
On Feb 9, 2:23 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>

wrote:
> [...]

> http://WDJW.net/Update
>
> so that there will be...
>
> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>
> May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's
> neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
> (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
> Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5),http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgivenby Him so

> that they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Cardiologist
> and Author of "Be Hungry"http://NetCabal.com
> "Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

An idiot who is a liar....or a liar who is an idiot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2010, 3:56:22 AM2/12/10
JohnN wrote:

> > a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>
> and was not harmed by Andrew's god.

Identity eradication is greater harm than identity theft:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

>> Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

>> We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
>> Approach to get our...

>> http://WDJW.net/Status
>>
>> and then...
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Update
>>
>> so that there will be...
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>>

>> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

>> May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
>> http://WDJW.net/Right (Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
>> http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9)
>> which is causing you to continue sinning.
>>
>> Amen.

>> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>

> Dr. Chung do you sin?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/002d04e8b5ed8bb5?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke
6:21A).

The reason this is the right answer has been publicly discussed in an
earlier post in another sci.med.cardiology thread:

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile

Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

> [...]

rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and

L.Roberts

Feb 13, 2010, 8:04:44 PM2/13/10
Grease it twice, Andy. When you cut all the blasphemy from my post,
there was nothing left. Also I noticed that when I cut all the spam
from yours, it was the same story. Funny that, huh?

You know, I don't spam your groups, I allow you your freedom of
religion and I really think you should respect my right to freedom
from religion. There, see what a nice bastard I am? I didn't even add
'especially yours'.

By the way, why are you being such a numb old cunt lately? You know
people are starting to talk about you again, they say that lately,
you've been acting like a numb old cunt again.

L.Roberts

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2010, 12:09:53 AM2/17/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

>> We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
>> Approach to get our...

>> http://WDJW.net/Status
>>
>> and then...
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/Update
>>
>> so that there will be...
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/NoVAT
>>

>> There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

>> May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is

>> http://WDJW.net/Right (Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
>> http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9)
>> which is causing you to continue sinning.
>>
>> Amen.
>>

>> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>

> Dr. Chung do you sin?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/002d04e8b5ed8bb5?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke
6:21A).

The reason this is the right answer has been publicly discussed in an
earlier post in another sci.med.cardiology thread:

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile

Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now

(Luke 6:21A), rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

http://WDJW.net

Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now

(Luke 6:21A), rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

Incorrect.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,

who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A),

GreatSageItchy

Feb 20, 2010, 9:11:30 PM2/20/10

Pray for your own asshole soul, you totally arrogant piece of SHIT.
[...]

negros are actually big monkeys with large sex organs."
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the Communist Party of China."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

MoSn

Feb 20, 2010, 9:38:40 PM2/20/10
On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 20:11:30 -0600, GreatSageItchy wrote
(in article <200220101811307847%GreatSa...@null.com>):

Three posts in a few hours .... a red letter day .... makes getting up in
the morning worthwhile

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2010, 6:42:35 PM2/21/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come

to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Unattractive Meatball #7

Feb 21, 2010, 11:18:44 PM2/21/10
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

...snip the sweaty homosexual bondage theme...

Dude! Fuck a man already, if you have not, and get it over with already!

---
Does belief in astrology cause insanity? http://www.skeptictank.org/edm.htm
Scientology is organized crime: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/la-megaraid-2010

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2010, 5:36:21 AM2/23/10

Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that they would

come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

GreatSageItchy

Mar 2, 2010, 8:06:43 AM3/2/10

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.

TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual, erectile
dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert,

pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole, pseudo-christian,

"Jesus is LORD" aka "EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant
spammer, usenet cockroach, stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, ladyboy,
"chicks with dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU".

Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung of Emory University:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'

"This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that the name 'Quran',
as translated from original Arabic, means: 'Goat-fucking for dummies' "

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD