WDJW status for 01/26/10 ...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2010, 7:31:15 AM1/26/10
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he needed.
This HeartDoc continues to hope the same for his beloved neighbors in
Haiti ( http://WDJW.net/RescueHaiti ). Do you know how much you ate
yesterday? (It really is wise to know instead of guess via either
portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, points, or feeling full) -->
http://WDJW.net/BeWise

http://WDJW.net/Status

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

GreatSageItchy

Jan 26, 2010, 9:06:35 AM1/26/10

CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE. TOTALLY UNREPENTENT
ASSHOLE SPAMMING PIECE OF SHIT.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual, erectile
dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert, extreme
fundamentalist Christian asshole, psychopath, totally arrogant spammer,
stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, ladyboy, chicks_with_dicks, "God
loves fags",
Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the CPC."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Internet supervision campaign.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2010, 1:32:26 PM1/26/10
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he needed.
>This HeartDoc continues to hope the same for his beloved neighbors in
>Haiti ( http://WDJW.net/RescueHaiti ). Do you know how much you ate
>yesterday? (It really is wise to know instead of guess via either
>portions, calories, carbs, fat grams, points, or feeling full) -->
>http://WDJW.net/BeWise

This physician has eaten 15 oz of an assorted variety of delicious
foods so far for today.

This HeartDoc is imagining being in Haiti where knowing that one has
not eaten more than needed would assuage any feelings of guilt while
being there feeding those who are starving (i.e. becoming less
hungry).

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for today?

If not, why not?

Michael Christ

Jan 27, 2010, 6:49:00 AM1/27/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
> satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he needed.

I don't believe you Andrew.

It was probably 31 oz with the crumbs left on your plate.

Just being boldly wonderfully kind and loving, Andy.

Your minister in the Lord,

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2010, 10:14:04 AM1/27/10
Mike McLean wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>> satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he needed.

http://WDJW.net/Status

> I don't believe you Andrew.

With all due love and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Michael Christ

Jan 27, 2010, 4:36:48 PM1/27/10

> Mike McLean wrote:
>>
>>> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>>> satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he needed.
>
> http://WDJW.net/Status
>
>> I don't believe you Andrew.
>
> With all due love and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?

With all due love and respect, niceness, boldness, merciful kindness, lack
of hunger, and satisfaction, Andy, Jesus is Lord. :-).

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2010, 7:04:27 PM1/27/10
Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

>> http://WDJW.net/Status
>>
>>> I don't believe you Andrew.
>>
>> With all due love and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?
>
>With all due love and respect, niceness, boldness, merciful kindness, lack
>of hunger, and satisfaction, Andy, Jesus is Lord. :-).

This HeartDoc knows about Jesus' status being that He is LORD.

Now back to **your** status of wellbeing...

Again, with all due love and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?

Michael Christ

Jan 27, 2010, 10:00:30 PM1/27/10
It seems all that 'physicanal' training has impeded your ability to read,
Andrew.

Bottom line: Jesus is Lord.

Michael Christ

NB: Andrew Chung doesn't decide on anyone's bottom line. Perhaps, in
loving advice and merciful patience, Andrew B. ought to focus on other
things other than other people's bottoms.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2010, 9:47:47 AM1/28/10
>> Mike McLean wrote:

>>> With all due love and respect, niceness, boldness, merciful kindness,
>>> **lack of hunger** ...

**emphasis** added.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8dee2bf75a20d158?

Sad to note that your **lack of hunger** does mean that you are still
sinning(Luke 6:21A).

"Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ(Jn5:14)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
right(Jeremiah 9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is
causing you to continue sinning.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Michael Christ

Jan 28, 2010, 3:36:56 PM1/28/10
Andy is not Lord.

Hunger is not Lord.

Jesus is Lord.
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

Thommadura

Jan 28, 2010, 4:57:09 PM1/28/10
On 1/27/2010 10:00 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> It seems all that 'physicanal' training has impeded your ability to
> read, Andrew.
>
> Bottom line: Jesus is Lord.

Sorry - but bottom line is that you have yet to prove that one

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Jan 28, 2010, 9:40:26 PM1/28/10
Michael Christ jesus...@father.com wrote in
Izm8n.4047$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au

> Andy is not Lord.
>
> Hunger is not Lord.
>
> Jesus is Lord.

Yes, and Michael Christ is not Lord.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2010, 12:12:19 PM1/29/10
Mike McLean wrote:

>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8dee2bf75a20d158?
>>
>> Sad to note that your **lack of hunger** does mean that you are still
>> sinning(Luke 6:21A).
>>
>> "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
>> Christ(Jn5:14)
>>
>> Amen.
>
> Andy is not Lord.

This message is not from Andy:

"Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ(Jn5:14)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is

Michael Christ

Jan 29, 2010, 4:15:56 PM1/29/10

Andy self-appointed Chung wrote:
>>> "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
>>> Christ(Jn5:14)

Lie.

The Lord does not speak like Andy Chung does.

Andy is not Lord.

Hunger is not Lord.

32 oz of food a day is not Lord.

Jesus is Lord.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2010, 4:46:49 PM1/29/10
Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

>Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right

(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard
your deceitful heart (Je17:9) which is causing you to continue

Thommadura

Jan 29, 2010, 7:31:52 PM1/29/10
> Jesus is Lard.

A great error

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2010, 8:34:24 PM1/29/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Michael Christ

Jan 30, 2010, 4:47:55 AM1/30/10

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Thommadura the lying forger wrote:
> A great error

I can't believe the number of scumbags these days who change what you write.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2010, 1:23:09 PM1/30/10
Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right

(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard
your deceitful heart (Je17:9) which is causing you to continue

Michael Christ

Jan 30, 2010, 4:20:35 PM1/30/10
I am not interested in your philosophy Andy.

Andy's religion is not Lord.

Hunger is not Lord.

32 oz of food a day is not Lord.

Andy declaring himself bold is not Lord.

MD/PhD is not Lord.

Lying quotes are not Lord.

Jesus is Lord.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2010, 5:08:18 PM1/30/10

Thommadura

Jan 30, 2010, 5:44:03 PM1/30/10
On 1/30/2010 4:20 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> I am not interested in your philosophy Andy.
>
> Andy's religion is not Lord.
>
> Hunger is not Lord.
>
> 32 oz of food a day is not Lord.
>
> Andy declaring himself bold is not Lord.
>
> MD/PhD is not Lord.
>
> Lying quotes are not Lord.

Since YOU cannot prove anything about a supernatural god - while chung's
act may be against your beliefs - YOU cannot prove yours are any more
valid than his are

Of course - you will attack me or change the subject - because that is
what theists do!

Michael Christ

Jan 30, 2010, 11:25:16 PM1/30/10

> On 1/30/2010 4:20 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
>> I am not interested in your philosophy Andy.
>>
>> Andy's religion is not Lord.
>>
>> Hunger is not Lord.
>>
>> 32 oz of food a day is not Lord.
>>
>> Andy declaring himself bold is not Lord.
>>
>> MD/PhD is not Lord.
>>
>> Lying quotes are not Lord.

Thommadura the lying forger wrote:
> Since YOU cannot prove anything about a supernatural god - while chung's
> act may be against your beliefs - YOU cannot prove yours are any more
> valid than his are
>
> Of course - you will attack me or change the subject - because that is
> what theists do!

I don't like people who change people's words and then quote them.

That is something you can understand.

Off you go.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jan 30, 2010, 11:33:25 PM1/30/10
Go and apologise to your mother for betraying her.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2010, 6:08:37 AM1/31/10

Michael Christ

Jan 31, 2010, 6:38:20 AM1/31/10
Andy is not Lord or the decider of anyone's bottom line...including your
mother's.

Have you eaten your 32 oz today? It matters not.

It won't save you.

Only Jesus can.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

GreatSageItchy

Jan 31, 2010, 7:44:19 AM1/31/10
In article <MYd9n.4710$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
Christ <jesus...@father.com> wrote:

> Andy is not Lord or the decider of anyone's bottom line...including your
> mother's.
>
> Have you eaten your 32 oz today? It matters not.
>
> It won't save you.
>
> Only Jesus can.
>

> Michael Christ
>

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> > Mike McLean wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
> > the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong.
> >
> > Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

Mike, you will get NOWHERE in any exchange with CHUNG. You are wasting
your time, and FEEDING A TROLL. Chung is INSANE. He is ALL EGO. He is
NOT a real HUMAN BEING. Such people are "ALWAYS RIGHT". Ihey have set
up their lives so that no other possibility exists. Please don't feed
the troll. You are feeding a very large EGO as hard as diamond.

Thommadura

Jan 31, 2010, 8:01:05 AM1/31/10

ANd I do not like people who claim they have evidence BUT never post
anything that is evidence

ANd that is YOU

That is something YOU can understand

YOU ARE OFF.

Thommadura

Jan 31, 2010, 9:36:46 AM1/31/10
On 1/31/2010 7:44 AM, GreatSageItchy wrote:
> In article<MYd9n.4710$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
> Christ<jesus...@father.com> wrote:
>
>> Andy is not Lord or the decider of anyone's bottom line...including your
>> mother's.
>>
>> Have you eaten your 32 oz today? It matters not.
>>
>> It won't save you.
>>
>> Only Jesus can.
>>

>> Michael Christ
>>

>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>
>>> Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
>>> the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong.
>>>
>>> Bottom line concerning you, Mike:
> Mike, you will get NOWHERE in any exchange with CHUNG. You are wasting
> your time, and FEEDING A TROLL. Chung is INSANE. He is ALL EGO. He is
> NOT a real HUMAN BEING. Such people are "ALWAYS RIGHT".

I had a big laugh with your last line.

All christians - including Michael - although they provide NO PROOF of
their statements (which are actually beliefs) - claim they are right.
If you actually followed Michael - he has claimed all sorts of evidence
to support his statements - but never actually provides any of that
evidence. Linda Lee does the same things - never supporting her
statements with anything but I am right - and others are wronf.

Chung is not insane - by now you should have realized that he is playing
with you =- and the others. He actually does have a medical degree -
which means he is quite smart. No doubt he gets a kick from seeing you
make all sorts of claims - yet being unable to actually prove his
beliefs to be wrong - since YOU cannot prove your beliefs to be right
either.

Thommadura

Jan 31, 2010, 9:38:19 AM1/31/10
On 1/31/2010 6:38 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Andy is not Lord or the decider of anyone's bottom line...including your
> mother's.
>
> Have you eaten your 32 oz today? It matters not.
>
> It won't save you.
>
> Only Jesus can.

Sorry - we can be saved by simply not believing in your nonsense -which
you have yet to PROVE has any validity.

Those who do not accept it are already saved - because they have nothing
to be saved from.

Michael Christ

Jan 31, 2010, 4:08:54 PM1/31/10
Forger!

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2010, 4:59:07 PM1/31/10
Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard

your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which is causing you to

Michael Christ

Jan 31, 2010, 5:16:13 PM1/31/10
Not interested Andy.

Why don't you go and 32 oz yourself...boldly.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2010, 5:28:18 PM1/31/10

Michael Christ

Jan 31, 2010, 5:52:22 PM1/31/10
The religion of Andy Chung...

Eat 32 oz of food boldly and ye shall be saved.

:-).

Become a disciple today.

:-).

Michael Christ
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2010, 7:16:27 PM1/31/10

Michael Christ

Jan 31, 2010, 7:55:55 PM1/31/10
Andy wrote:
>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>satisfied knowing that the LORD provided all the good food he
>needed.

Wonderful.

All hail the satisfaction of Andy B. Chung.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2010, 10:44:03 PM1/31/10

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

right(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2010, 5:00:34 AM2/1/10
You should be able to see now that just saying Jesus is Lord is vastly
different from Him being truly Lord of your life, Andy.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2010, 9:09:25 AM2/1/10

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong without
http://WDJW.net/Humility

Thommadura

Feb 1, 2010, 9:13:51 AM2/1/10
On 1/31/2010 4:08 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Forger!

Haha

Still no proof of your god yet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2010, 9:20:05 AM2/1/10
a sockpuppet wrote:

> prodigal Mike McLean wrote:
>
> > Forger!
>
> Haha
>
> Still no proof of your god yet?

You are the proof as explicated earlier:

[...]

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2010, 4:26:13 PM2/1/10
And the other thing is, you need to stop displaying your greatness as His
supposed disciple and ask Him fervently to make Himself Lord of your life.
Knowing of course, that simply saying 'Jesus is Lord' is just a clanging
cymbal otherwise.

Until you do, well, you are stuck with your 32 oz of assorted nutrient
supply and fecal matter.

Michael Christ
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2010, 5:02:29 PM2/1/10
Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong without
http://WDJW.net/Humility

Moreover, you sadly remain disconnected from the Vine unable to bear
good fruit as can this gentile Christian disciple in the Holy Spirit
(All glory to GOD!):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn15:5)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is

right(Jeremiah 9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is

Thommadura

Feb 1, 2010, 5:39:23 PM2/1/10
On 2/1/2010 4:26 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> And the other thing is, you need to stop displaying your greatness as
> His supposed disciple and ask Him fervently to make Himself Lord of your
> life. Knowing of course, that simply saying 'Jesus is Lord' is just a
> clanging cymbal otherwise.
>
> Until you do, well, you are stuck with your 32 oz of assorted nutrient
> supply and fecal matter.

Actually - Only those who belong to the ONE TRUE christian church - the
Catholic church - have any chance of being saved anyway according to
their infallible leader.

And quoting from THEIR scripture (THe bible is a catholic church
creation) is worthless unless YOU have been properly trained BY the
catholic church in the proper interpretation of it.

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2010, 5:41:45 PM2/1/10
If you were a true disciple, a disciple is still being disciplined, Andy.

Isn't perfected.

Yet, Andy decides to decide:

>Moreover, you sadly remain disconnected from the Vine unable to bear
>good fruit as can this gentile Christian disciple in the Holy Spirit
>(All glory to GOD!):

Yes it is all glory to God...as you declare yourself a good fruiter, no
less.

Try leaving yourself out of it for a change, Andy, if all the glory is His.

You are so deluded Andrew.

Its all before you. For instance, one day, hopefully, you will see how
ridiculous it is videoing pushups on a decking and chanting 'Jesus is Lord'
while looking around hoping no one is watching you.

Truly ridiculous.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2010, 5:46:57 PM2/1/10
For someone who is a physician MD/PhD one would expect it to be obvious,
wouldn't one?

Then again, one spiritual truth in Christ makes all the knowledge of man
like a baby's 'goo goo', medical included.

Michael Christ

"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

Feb 1, 2010, 6:02:19 PM2/1/10
Forging my words is proof of your substance buddy.

By the way, is that what you teach your foster children? That you take a
man's words, his belief, and change them...and then quote them?

It shows the emptiness and vacuousness of your pathetic position to be
needing to do that.

You are a waffling bigmouthed ignorant fool who doesn't know anything about
life and truth, as seen in your actions.

Michael Christ

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Thommadura

Feb 1, 2010, 6:41:09 PM2/1/10
On 2/1/2010 6:02 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Forging my words is proof of your substance buddy.
>
> By the way, is that what you teach your foster children? That you take a
> man's words, his belief, and change them...and then quote them?
>
> It shows the emptiness and vacuousness of your pathetic position to be
> needing to do that.
>
> You are a waffling bigmouthed ignorant fool who doesn't know anything
> about life and truth, as seen in your actions.

Obviously - you are the devil - as evidenced in the bible- that warned
again false teachers - LIKE you and Linda LEE.

And all you are trying to do is lead people to hell with YOU

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Michael Christ

Feb 2, 2010, 4:13:09 PM2/2/10
You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:', Andy.

Andy does not deconstruct the Lord's words according to his own desires.

You are merely using Him. If you weren't, you would have apologised to me
and your mother for betraying our trust. You will have to ask for
forgiveness one day, better by far it be now, Andrew.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2010, 5:36:03 AM2/3/10
Mike McLean wrote:

> You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:', Andy.

Your being able to read this and post a reply on USENET indicates that
you are whole so that Jesus' words apply to you:

Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong without
http://WDJW.net/Humility

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is

right(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2010, 6:42:53 PM2/3/10
...that comes first in your life.

That is why you do the repetitious 'Jesus is Lord' video nonsense.

Andrew Chung wrote:
> Your being able to read this and post a reply on USENET indicates that
> you are whole so that Jesus' words apply to you:

So anyone who can read and post a reply on Usenet is whole??

Wrong foundation!!

Andy paraphrase:

> "Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
> Christ (Jn5:14)

Joh 5:14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him,
Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.
Joh 5:15 The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had
made him whole.

You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:' from John 5:14, and the
following verse says that Jesus made Him whole.

It is Jesus that determines whether a person is whole or not. Simply, the
ability to read and post a reply on Usenet isn't any indication of anything
other than the ability to read and post a reply on Usenet.

Andy Chung, you see what happens when you take away from the words of the
Lord Jesus?! Repent Andrew, and be made whole by the Lord Jesus Christ; sin
no more lest a worse thing come upon you.

Your friend,
Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2010, 7:38:30 PM2/3/10
Mike McLean wrote:

> You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:', Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/971d683fb7781cad?

Your being able to read this, readily post a reply, and argue without
claiming that you are not whole allows the discerning to know that the
Holy Spirit is right to guide this physician to write earlier that

Jesus' words apply to you:

Mike McLean wrote:
>> Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong without
http://WDJW.net/Humility

Moreover, you sadly remain disconnected from the Vine unable to bear

good fruit as can this gentile Christian disciple in the Holy Spirit
(All glory to GOD!):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn15:5)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

GreatSageItchy

Feb 3, 2010, 8:39:09 PM2/3/10

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual, erectile
dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert,
pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole, "Jesus is LORD"
aka "EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, ladyboy, "chicks with
dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU".
Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the CPC."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2010, 9:50:52 PM2/3/10
a whited sepulchre (a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit) wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that Ph 2:11 allows us
>> to know that there is simply no justifiable excuse for anyone claiming
>> to be a Christian to not publicly confess "Jesus Christ is LORD" except
>> to confess that they are not Christian (Romans 10:9) because no one can
>> say "Jesus Christ is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3):
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/John1512

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

>But what does Jesus say, wdjs:
>
>Matt.
>007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
>the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
>heaven.

It remains a medical fact that any physically and cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor 12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of physically and
cognitively intact individuals writing that they can publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" using their mouth only to discover they cannot:

http://WDJW.net

a whited sepulchre (a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit) wrote:

>> a whited sepulchre (a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit) wrote:

Here's an example of someone with no visceral adiposity (i.e. no
VAT)as evident by his hsCRP being undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose the VAT is to eat the right amount
of daily food which is 32 ounces per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach which is clearly http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple rebukes
you and your master.

<<>><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this HeartDoc's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), so that they would have His http://WDJW.net/Salvation
, so that they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Michael Christ

Feb 3, 2010, 10:31:28 PM2/3/10
It is Jesus that determines whether a person is whole or not, not reading
and posting replies on Usenet.

Being a disciple is about following the Lord, not taking away from what He
has said.

Leave the Lord's words intact, Andrew.

Michael Christ

GreatSageItchy

Feb 4, 2010, 12:28:10 AM2/4/10

Thommadura

Feb 4, 2010, 7:50:36 AM2/4/10
On 2/3/2010 10:31 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> It is Jesus that determines whether a person is whole or not, not
> reading and posting replies on Usenet.

Sorry - but that is simply a belief - not truth.

Michael Christ

Feb 4, 2010, 5:43:19 PM2/4/10

Thommadura wrote:
> Sorry - but that is simply a belief - not truth.

I am not interested. There is a truth for you.

So do you want proof for that?

Well look at all your monotonous comments and what I have had to say about
them.

:-).

Now prove to me you are not deaf.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2010, 6:16:14 PM2/4/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that Ph 2:11 allows us
>> to know that there is simply no justifiable excuse for anyone claiming
>> to be a Christian to not publicly confess "Jesus Christ is LORD" as
>> can be witnessed at http://WDJW.net except to confess that they are
>> not Christian (Romans 10:9) because no one can say "Jesus Christ is

>> LORD" except by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3):
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/John1512

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

>But what does Jesus say, wdjs:
>
>Matt.
>007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
>the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
>heaven.

It remains a medical fact that any physically&cognitively intact

person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the

observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3). Indeed, this

physician has been allowed to provide examples of

physically&cognitively intact individuals writing that they can

publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth only to discover they
cannot:

http://WDJW.net

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

Incorrect.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right

amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple

rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this HeartDoc's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit

(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), so that they would be
http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven , so that they would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"...no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy
Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

GreatSageItchy

Feb 4, 2010, 6:29:20 PM2/4/10
In article <kcran.5505$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
Christ <jesus...@father.com> wrote:

> It is Jesus that determines whether a person is whole or not, not reading
> and posting replies on Usenet.

Where do you EGO-Christians get this BULLSHIT from?

Jesus is a SKEKETON, and can't DETERMINE anything.

EGO-Christianity - The illusion of righteousness and holiness for
ASSHOLES.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2010, 6:42:32 PM2/4/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

http://WDJW.net

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

Incorrect.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this HeartDoc's

neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and
Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), so that they would be
http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven , so that they would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Michael Christ

Feb 4, 2010, 6:55:58 PM2/4/10

GreatSageItchy wrote:
> Where do you EGO-Christians get this BULLSHIT from?
>
> Jesus is a SKEKETON, and can't DETERMINE anything.
>
> EGO-Christianity - The illusion of righteousness and holiness for
> ASSHOLES.

I am honoured to be an asshole for believing in Jesus.

Thank you, GreatSage.

By the way, if you don't believe in Jesus, go away and do something else.

Its simple.

Michael Christ

GreatSageItchy

Feb 4, 2010, 7:10:30 PM2/4/10

EGO-Christianity*, the exciting NEW "Christianity", with the "look and
feel" of REAL Spirituality, the illusion of righteousness and holiness,
especially created for assholes.

*aka "Jesus is LORD" Christianity.

Jesus, the teacher, the wise man, the prophet, even Jesus the savior,
is not good enought for EGO-CHRISTIANITY. Only Jesus IS GOD will
suffice. Jesus THE CREATOR, THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA!
In the sick weak mind of the EGO-Christian, Jesus is ALL-POWERFUL.

Everything is attracted to its opposite, so what kind of person would
want to transform Jesus from a carpenter, enlightened teacher into a
cross between God and Superman? By making Jesus more powerful, does
that not make the true believer also more powerful, more holy, more "in
the holy spirit". Does that not make his "holiness" more powerful.

When you enter that fantasy world OF EGO-Christianity, where "Jesus is
LORD", you're hanging out with the real whacko's of the Christian
world. The INSANE Andrew B. Chung, the Reichmarshall Hermann "Ike"
Ikemann, the once or twice accidently dropped on her head Donna Kupp,
and, of course Vera.
No power or glory is too great for Jesus, the Creator God, the Alpha
and Omega, in whacko EGO-Christianity, where the supreme egoists polish
the power and glory of Jesus to better reflect their shining
(ass)holiness.
EGO-Christianity, the exciting NEW "Christianity", with the "look and
feel" of REAL Spirituality, especially created for assholes.
�GSI 2010

Michael Christ

Feb 4, 2010, 7:29:30 PM2/4/10

"GreatSageItchy" <GreatSa...@null.com> wrote in message

You make the great mistake Sage of looking at man and comparing his ways to
God.

You are looking through the wrong end of the ice-cream cone.

Michael Christ

GreatSageItchy

Feb 4, 2010, 11:14:24 PM2/4/10
In article <KDJan.5668$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
Christ <jesus...@father.com> wrote:

> You make the great mistake Sage of looking at man and comparing his ways to
> God.

DUALISTIC THINKING... God and Man are NOT 2 separate things. Everything
is ONE.

Michael Christ

Feb 5, 2010, 6:37:28 AM2/5/10

> In article <KDJan.5668$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
> Christ <jesus...@father.com> wrote:
>
>> You make the great mistake Sage of looking at man and comparing his ways
>> God.
> DUALISTIC THINKING... God and Man are NOT 2 separate things. Everything
> is ONE.

Put the 2 bit appearing to be deep mythology down, Sage.

What do you think you did, die on the cross for yourself?

You make the great mistake of looking at man and comparing his ways to God.