JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 102)

David Von Pein

Jun 11, 2009, 11:16:35 PM6/11/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 102):

"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD" (VIDEO DOWNLOAD LINKS):
http://groups.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/ba037a67d8e684d4
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/22353e368bb6c6cf

CBS-TV COVERAGE OF PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION (DOWNLOAD LINKS):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d5c3632070203742

JIM GARRISON VS. JOHNNY CARSON (DOWNLOAD LINK):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/511e04c47f1a4386

LEE HARVEY OSWALD ON THE RADIO (DOWNLOAD LINK):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/88c77a8d7e7e2058

THE WARREN COMMISSION, JOHN CONNALLY, ROSE CHERAMI, CBS, OSWALD'S
"PATSY" STATEMENT, AND SOME OTHER STUFF TOO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5d167f75a6e53650

J. EDGAR HOOVER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8e0062bd9034fd32

JIM TAGUE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8e5b354c059db56b

ABE ZAPRUDER:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3540d8c9dbcbd4f0

NELSON DELGADO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b8aff073e2f74b04

THE DEALEY PLAZA EARWITNESSES:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3569905-post.html

PAGE 117:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ae35d2cc092446e

"IT'S ALL OVER NOW!":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6e3e0507fba3ec44

A QUINTESSENTIAL CONSPIRACY-HAPPY RETARD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ae117220ada3172

MORE POSTS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/636664717f620f71
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5ee3dbf48f2fc9dc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ce50552358c98512
http://www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx39RG0DWX7F5AZ/1/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=5&asin=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxFQM4MFXD0JQB#MxFQM4MFXD0JQB
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e925782c0fa13580
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7c52ef2fbd8937ef

aeffects

Jun 12, 2009, 3:19:31 AM6/12/09
no free advertising shithead.....

David Von Pein

Jun 12, 2009, 3:29:54 AM6/12/09

You just can't resist, can you Crackhead/pipe?

Do you take "retarded" pills? Or can we blame it all on the drugs in
your system? (Just curious.)

aeffects

Jun 12, 2009, 3:45:24 AM6/12/09

shithead, you KNOW you can't waltz in here and take over, yet you
persist. Tell us, how is a shithead who shares a bedroom with his
brother, a 45+ year old, who fronted as a purveyor of baseball CD's/
DVD's to make his initial mark on USENET boards makes it in cyber-
life?

You need a life kid! Actually, ya need a therapist AND a daily dose of
Ritilan.... carry on!

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2009, 6:58:11 AM6/12/09

Healy's jealously almost outweighs his Stupidity....gotta love the
comments the SHITHEAD makes with no proof for any of them LOL

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Aug 9, 2009, 12:49:26 AM8/9/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,924.msg12361.html#msg12361

>>> "Your arrogance of calling anyone a kook who doesn't agree with you is disturbing." <<<

There's another thing you're wrong about, Mr. Snow. I try to reserve
the K word for the outer-fringe type of conspiracy theorists -- like
the people who think Oswald didn't fire a single shot at ANYBODY on
11/22/63. Those people deserve the "kook" label. Simple as that.

Yes, I might also refer to some other CTers as the K word too (i.e.,
CTers who actually have the sense to know that LHO shot some people in
Dallas on Nov. 22). But if I do that, there's a very good reason for
it. I can guarantee you that. A good example being -- a ridiculous
kook named Thomas H. Purvis. (And Purvis thinks Oswald was the lone
gunman.)

>>> "When are you planning to invade Poland?" <<<

Does that country need invading? That's news to me.

aeffects

Aug 9, 2009, 2:08:14 AM8/9/09

the time is rapidly approaching for this shithead, seems David Von
Pein, he can't get enough
USENET ego satisfaction on his own. It's apparent he needs other sick
lone nut-trolls to prop his ego up... AND to support the WCR idiotic
Single Bullet Theory (ya there Dale Myers, LMFAO?)...

Ya gotta gird those tender loins of yours, shithead. Show up in front
of a microphone and camera -- be a MAN, sell what you have the good
old American way...
Just another simple-minded coward amongst the nutter-trolls.