HOOVER: CASE OPEN "FOR ALL TIME"

Gil Jesus

May 31, 2009, 9:12:12 PM5/31/09
Mr. HOOVER. Well, I can assure you so far as the FBI is concerned, the
case will be continued in an open classification for all time.

( 5 H 100 )

I thought the case was closed and Oswald acted alone ?

David Von Pein

May 31, 2009, 9:29:10 PM5/31/09

>>> "[Quoting J. Edgar Hoover] "Well, I can assure you so far as the FBI is concerned, the case will be continued in an open classification for all time." [End Hoover Quote] (5 H 100). I thought the case was closed and Oswald acted alone?" <<<

This is typical of the CT-Kooks -- i.e., they think that J. Edgar
Hoover was probably "involved" in the assassination and/or "cover-up"
in some way (many conspiracy-thirsty individuals believe that is the
case anyway), and yet the same conspiracists feel the need to
highlight certain things that were done or said by Mr. Hoover that are
certainly things that DO NOT lead to the conclusion that Hoover and
his FBI boys were on a "Rush to judgment to pin the whole thing on
Oswald and close the case" mission -- like Hoover's comment
highlighted by a kook named Gilbert above.

Hilarious, Gil.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh5/html/WC_Vol5_0055b.htm

taral...@mailinator.com

Jun 1, 2009, 2:16:44 PM6/1/09
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh5/html/WC_Vol5_005...

Mr. Hoovers entire comment:

"Well, I can assure you as far as the FBI is concerned, the case will
be continued in an open classification for all time. That is, any
information coming to us or any report coming to us from any source
will be thoroughly investigated, so that we will able to prove or
disprove the allegation. We found in the course of our investigations
that individuals have made statements. Yet, when we investigate,
they will frankly admit the statement is an entire falsehood or they
don't know why they they wrote the letter and why they made the
statement. But, nevertheless, we have the record and generally in
those instances we try to get a signed statement from that individual
so it may be made part of the record".

As he did with the testimony of Mr. Nelson Delgado, Mr. Jesus edits
out the non conspiratorial aspects. Shame on him.

Thank you Mr. Von Pein for the link.

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 2:24:45 PM6/1/09
On May 31, 6:29 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> This is typical of the CT-Kooks -- i.e., they think that J. Edgar
> Hoover was probably "involved" in the assassination and/or "cover-up"

wnaker, what YOU thin CT's thinks is NOT the issue (not that you'd
know anyway, but let that NOT stop David Von Pein aka Dave Reitzes-
pieces. Only a fool would assume so.... And correct me if I'm wrong,
you've been running after CT theories for 40 plus years and haven'ty
stemmed the tide in the least... Great job Nutter's.... ROTFLMFAO!

> in some way (many conspiracy-thirsty individuals believe that is the
> case anyway), and yet the same conspiracists feel the need to
> highlight certain things that were done or said by Mr. Hoover that are
> certainly things that DO NOT lead to the conclusion that Hoover and
> his FBI boys were on a "Rush to judgment to pin the whole thing on
> Oswald and close the case" mission -- like Hoover's comment
> highlighted by a kook named Gilbert above.

whine till your heart;s content, dipship. We do so enjoy the show....
> Hilarious, Gil.
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh5/html/WC_Vol5_005...

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 2:28:41 PM6/1/09

Rob Spencer, St. John FisherCollege NY, what the fuck are you doing
in a taralack dress, you cross dressing these days? Next you'll be
impersonating a lesbian (we've had, and still have a few of those
impersonators around here.... We aren't fooled shithead!

David Von Pein

Jun 1, 2009, 6:58:50 PM6/1/09

>>> "As he did with the testimony of Mr. Nelson Delgado, Mr. Jesus edits out the non conspiratorial aspects." <<<

The Hoover snippet that Gil Jesus posted is "non-conspiratorial" too.
But for some reason, Mr. Jesus doesn't even seem to realize it.

taral...@mailinator.com

Jun 1, 2009, 10:26:02 PM6/1/09

Mr. Von Pein, my point was simply to show how a conspiracy theorist
interprets the written word.