QUESTIONS FOR BUD RE: OSWALD'S SHOOTING SCORE

Gil Jesus

May 30, 2009, 7:56:34 AM5/30/09
DELGADO SAID THAT THEY HAD A "POOL" GOING AND THAT OSWALD WAS INCLUDED
IN THAT POOL:

Mr. DELGADO. We went out to the field, to the rifle range, and before
we set out we had set up a pot. High score would get this money;
second highest, and so forth down to about the fifth man that was
high.

Mr. LIEBELER. How many men were there?

Mr. DELGADO. Oh, in our company there was about roughly 80 men, 80 to
100 men, and I would say about 40 of us were in the pot. All low
ranking EM's, though. By that I mean corporal or below. None of the
sergeants were asked to join. Nine times out of ten they weren't
firing, just watching you. They mostly watched to see who was the best
firer on the line.

Mr. LIEBELER. You say there were about 40 men involved in this pot?

Mr. DELGADO. Yes.

NOT ONLY DIDN'T OSWALD PLACE HIGH ENOUGH TO GET ANY MONEY, HE ONLY
SHOT A 170 WHICH WAS THE LOWEST POSSIBLE SCORE TO QUALIFY

Mr. LIEBELER. And you say that Oswald finished fifth from the highest?

Mr. DELGADO. No; he didn't even place there. He didn't get no money at
all.

Mr. LIEBELER. And you say that Oswald finished fifth from the highest?

Mr. DELGADO. No; he didn't even place there. He didn't get no money at
all. He just barely got his score, which I think was about
170......Oswald had a marksman's badge, which was just a plain, little
thing here which stated "Marksman" on it.

Mr. LIEBELER. And that was the lowest one?

Mr. DELGADO. That was the lowest. Well, that was qualifying; then
there was nothing, which meant you didn't qualify.

DELGADO SCORED A 192, WHICH WAS THIRD BEST AMONG THE FIVE WHO SHARED
THE POT OF MONEY

Mr. LIEBELER. Did you win any of the money?

Mr. DELGADO. Oh, yes.

Mr. LIEBELER. How many of the Marines won?

Mr. DELGADO. Just five of us.

Mr. LIEBELER. Just five?

Mr. DELGADO. Right.

Mr. LIEBELER. And which one were you?

Mr. DELGADO. I was---I shot about 192. I came in about third.

SO HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS, BUD:

If Oswald shot a 212 as the government claims, or even for that matter
a 190, why didn't he collect any money from that pool ?

And how does a sergeant who is a rifle expert mistake the lowest score
possible for qualifying ( 170 ) for a score equal to ( 190 ) or
greater than ( 212 ) his own ?

tims...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 9:10:30 PM5/30/09

Hey Gilly,

Why do you duck what Delgado said in the 1986 Bugliosi TV trial? Here
it is:

VINCE BUGLIOSI -- "Given the fact that Oswald was about to get out of
the Marines when he was in your unit, and the fact that he showed no
interest in firing on the range -- you don't attribute his poor
showing on the range to his being a poor shot?"

NELSON DELGADO -- "No."

BUGLIOSI -- "He could have done better, you felt, if he tried?"

DELGADO -- "Certainly."

Here's the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A81RMvi-JY&fmt=18

BTW, Gilly, Oswald shot 212 and Sharpshooter long before he ever met
Delgado. This has already been conveyed to you before.

Maybe you should spend a little less time snooping around email
addresses and a bit more time researching the JFK assassination,
Gilly.

That way maybe you wouldn't be treated like such bald, snooping vermin
around these here parts, LOL!

KUTGW, Gilly!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil Jesus

May 30, 2009, 9:36:00 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 7:56�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> If Oswald shot a 212 as the government claims, or even for that matter
> a 190, why didn't he collect any money from that pool ?
>
> And how does a sergeant who is a rifle expert mistake the lowest score
> possible for qualifying ( 170 ) for a score equal to ( 190 ) or
> greater than ( 212 ) his own ?

Hey Bud, if ya don't like those here's another one:

Delgado testified that there were 40 men in the "pot".

Cite for us the testimony from any of those 40 men saying they
witnessed Oswald's 212 or 190 score.

justm...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 9:52:59 PM5/30/09

Where does it say anywhere in Delgados testimony that Oswald scored a
212 on that very day? Its doesn't, so if as Tim said LHO scored his
212 long before he met Delgado you are once again showing your reading
comprehension disablilty or you are outright lying to mislead anyone
reading your post....which is it Bald Snooper Vermin?

None of the 40 men saw it because that wasn't the day that LHO scored
212...back to the drawing board loser, come up with another
misinformed question...Clodumbo was giving you too much credit!

justm...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 9:55:19 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 9:52 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> misinformed question...Clodumbo was giving you too much credit!- Hide quoted text -

BTW Tim, did you notice how the bald vermin completely ignored your
post again? No wonder he thinks you and I are the same person
Roflmao...I wonder if I repost everyones comments if the bald vermin
will accuse me of being all of them too LOL I bet he was the tallest
and oldest in his 3rd grade class

tims...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 10:11:43 PM5/30/09
On May 31, 11:55 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

LOL! Hey, Just, Gilly is SO convinced of his own brilliance that he's
trying to downgrade the number of posters opposed to his absurd views.
If he can roll everyone into one it makes Gilly feel a little better
and not so alone.

I noticed how he ducked any substantive debate of his absurd reasoning
about Delgado. I cut and pasted that stuff from an old DVP post on a
thread where Bud and DVP already cut him to ribbons on this VERY
issue.

Ol' Snooper's MO is to pretend his absurd arguments haven't already
been shot down multiple times, LOL!

Gil Jesus

May 30, 2009, 10:17:25 PM5/30/09
wrote:
> misinformed question...Clodumbo was giving you too much credit!-

Cite for us ANYONE who EVER witnessed Oswald's 212 or 190 score.

Gil Jesus

May 30, 2009, 10:23:45 PM5/30/09
wrote:

> Tim said LHO scored his

> 212 long before he met Delgado

So sharpshooter Oswald's misses that day were "on purpose" so he
wouldn't win the pot of money.

Brilliant.

justm...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 10:24:32 PM5/30/09
> Cite for us ANYONE who EVER witnessed Oswald's 212 or 190 score.- Hide quoted text -

Too late dickhead, you're not going to change the questions around now
because you have been shown to be a jackass again.

Tim...notice how everytime the bald vermin is proven wrong he changes
the whole meaning of his question with another one?
Now he wants proof that someone saw LHO shoot a 212 or 190 score.
Delgados testimony isn't any good anymore because it made the bald
vermin look like a moron again.

tomnln

May 30, 2009, 10:59:23 PM5/30/09
HAHAHAHAHA

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

tims...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 11:12:40 PM5/30/09

Hey Gilly,

Oswald was a Marxist. He probably didn't care too much for such
Capitalist activities.

And let's not forget what Delgado, who was there at the time, said:

VINCE BUGLIOSI -- "Given the fact that Oswald was about to get out of
the Marines when he was in your unit, and the fact that he showed no
interest in firing on the range -- you don't attribute his poor
showing on the range to his being a poor shot?"

NELSON DELGADO -- "No."

BUGLIOSI -- "He could have done better, you felt, if he tried?"

DELGADO -- "Certainly."

Delgado said he couldn't be bothered trying, Gilly.

Less snooping, more JFK research would appear to be in order, me ol'
BSV mate! Not to mention some basic reading comprehension...

tims...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 11:22:39 PM5/30/09
On May 31, 12:59 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> HAHAHAHAHA
>
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

Hey tomnln,

When do you plan on getting your cowardly ass back onto that thread
entitled *Well Looky Here* that you started on the McAdams group?

No sense hanging around here, swapping pathetic jokes with the likes
of Gil, tomnln. Looks like you're running...

tims...@gmail.com

May 30, 2009, 11:50:21 PM5/30/09

Hi Gilly,

Say, here is the letter from the USMC detailing that Oswald shot 212:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0017b.htm

This was ALREADY passed to you LAST time, when Bud pointed out that
Delgado said in his testimony that you can't fake scores when you're
shooting for record.

Notice how Oswald shot 212 Sharpshooter in 1956. All your stupid
questions about the pot of money, what other Marines saw Oswald etc
relate to 1959 when Oswald was in El Toro, California, LOL!

Your research is pathetic. You've obviously wasted your apparently
valueless time on FAR too much snooping around email addresses lately.

It shows, Gilly. It shows...

Concerned Regards,

Gil Jesus

May 31, 2009, 6:52:08 AM5/31/09
On May 30, 10:24�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Tim...notice how everytime the bald vermin is proven wrong he changes
> the whole meaning of his question with another one?

> Now he wants proof that someone saw LHO shoot a 212 or 190 score.
> Delgados testimony isn't any good anymore because it made the bald
> vermin look like a moron again.

We're still waiting for the name of ONE witness who saw Oswald shoot a
190 or a 212.

Delgado never witnessed Oswald's 190.

Delgado never witnessed Oswald's 212.

Did Oswald earn those scores in secret ?

Was there no one who witnessed those shooting skills ?

I'm asking you to build a case for Oswald's ability with a rifle.

I'm asking you to prove that those scores were REAL and not just on
paper.

Why can't you do this ?

tims...@gmail.com

May 31, 2009, 7:09:52 AM5/31/09

LOL! Looks like Bald Snooper has gone even MORE barmy!

Snooper, ol' fella, the USMC measured Ozzie's scores on the range. He
shot sharpshooter with a 212.

You're now second guessing the USMC and their records?

LOL! Snooper is clutching at straws, now.

KUTGW, Bald Snooper!

Gil Jesus

May 31, 2009, 7:56:54 AM5/31/09
The truth is folks that there is NO ONE in Marine Corps history who
was present when Oswald shot his rifle scores of 190 and 212. Doesn't
that seem odd ?

And the reason why the trolls respond with ad hominem when asked to
provide the names of the witnesses who saw Oswald shoot those scores
is because no one did.

Oswald's scores of 190 and 212 were not real.

If they were, someone would have seen them. Someone who was there
would have testified before the Commission to their validity.

No one did.

Delgado's testimony indicates that Oswald the sharpshooter, who had
the skills to score a 190 and a 212, got the bare minimum score
( 170 ) for qualifying in spite of the incentive of a money "pot" for
the top five scores.

Did he miss "on purpose" so he wouldn't win the money ?

The trolls can't answer that.

They also can't valiadte Oswald's scores with the introduction of a
witness.

Should we be surprised ?

Message has been deleted

bigdog

May 31, 2009, 8:15:16 AM5/31/09

How stupid is this motherfucker? If you were ever in a pool of guys
taking an IQ test, we know you wouldn't win any money. We know you
would finish last. That would be true if 40 guys were in the pool or
40,000.

No one was ever present when the Human Stain scored above 50 on an IQ
test.

tomnln

May 31, 2009, 8:51:28 PM5/31/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Hey tomnln,

Regards,

Timmy;
You're the LAST guy(?) on this Planet I would RUN from ! ! !

I showed you for the Asshole Liar that you are>>>
HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2009, 6:00:15 AM6/1/09
On Jun 1, 10:51 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well the proof is in the pudding, tomnln. If you ain't running, why
isn't there any response from you since May 27 on the WELL, LOOKY HERE
thread you started @ the McAdams newsgroup?

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2009, 6:37:56 AM6/1/09

LOL! Say, Bald Snooper, you seem to be ducking THIS:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/html/WH_Vol19_0017b.htm

If NO ONE ever witnessed Oswald shooting a 212 Sharpshooter, why would
the USMC furnish a three page document like THAT?

Is the USMC now part of the plot, me ol' Snooper mate?

LOL! KUTGW, Gilly!

We can all use the laffs at your research (& bald snooping! :-)
ineptitude...

Bud

Jun 1, 2009, 7:35:54 AM6/1/09
On May 30, 7:56 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> DELGADO SAID THAT THEY HAD A "POOL" GOING AND THAT OSWALD WAS INCLUDED
> IN THAT POOL:

Why would a poor shot who was known to be tight with his money join
such a "pool", Gil?

His memory, from 7-8 years before, retard. You think Delgado could
remember such details as what other Marines shot that day? I`d be
lucky to remember there was even a shooting contest that many years
after the event.

> Mr. LIEBELER. Did you win any of the money?
>
> Mr. DELGADO. Oh, yes.
>
> Mr. LIEBELER. How many of the Marines won?
>
> Mr. DELGADO. Just five of us.
>
> Mr. LIEBELER. Just five?
>
> Mr. DELGADO. Right.
>
> Mr. LIEBELER. And which one were you?
>
> Mr. DELGADO. I was---I shot about 192. I came in about third.
>
> SO HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS, BUD:
>
> If Oswald shot a 212 as the government claims, or even for that matter
> a 190, why didn't he collect any money from that pool ?

Isn`t it only your retarded assumption that this shooting "pool"
occurred when Oswald shot his "212"?

> And how does a sergeant who is a rifle expert mistake the lowest score
> possible for qualifying ( 170 ) for a score equal to ( 190 ) or
> greater than ( 212 ) his own ?

Delgado said he was shot at an "expert" level with the M-1.
"Expert" level begins at "215". How is he shooting presumably his
best, and only scoring "190"?

tomnln

Jun 1, 2009, 1:15:22 PM6/1/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Regards,

Are you That BIG of a DUNCE Timmy?

Page 23 of the HSCA Executive Session of March 9, 1977 CLEARLY states that
it was Bringuier who notified the media
in advance of the altercation with Oswald.

It also CLEARLY puts Oswald in the company of Anti-Castro Cubans.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 9:12:43 AM6/2/09

Hi tomnln,

Coupla problems here. I already posted documents on that thread
showing that:

a) Your source, the HSCA's Tanebaum was wrong about Oswald working
with anti-Castro Cubans, in the person of Gonzales.

b) Oswald himself had contacted WDSU re his leafletting activities.

All we saw from you, in response, was:

a) Repeated reposting of your already debunked Tanenbaum cite.

b) You running away from further discussion of the matters at hand.

If anyone doubts the above, all they need do is Google the thread
WELL, LOOKY HERE @ the moderated group, eh tomnln?

tomnln

Jun 2, 2009, 12:10:08 PM6/2/09

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi tomnln,

Coupla problems here. I already posted documents on that thread
showing that:

a) Your source, the HSCA's Tanebaum was wrong about Oswald working
with anti-Castro Cubans, in the person of Gonzales.

b) Oswald himself had contacted WDSU re his leafletting activities.

All we saw from you, in response, was:

a) Repeated reposting of your already debunked Tanenbaum cite.

b) You running away from further discussion of the matters at hand.

If anyone doubts the above, all they need do is Google the thread
WELL, LOOKY HERE @ the moderated group, eh tomnln?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

"We have found out that it was Bringuier who called the media to have this
filmed."

Timmy seems to be having Trouble understanding this sentence from the HSCA !
! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

Timmy;
You're the LAST guy(?) on this Planet I would RUN from ! ! !

I showed you for the Asshole Liar that you are>>>

HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

HERE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 3, 2009, 7:58:25 AM6/3/09

Well here's the thread in question, tomnln:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/thread/8fd3937de09a2f74/401ac9310a334876?lnk=gst&q=WELL%2C+LOOKY+HERE#401ac9310a334876

If you ain't runnning, what exactly ARE you doing?

No response from you since late May, tomnln. Sure looks like you're
running to me.

tomnln

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2009, 2:44:01 AM6/8/09
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_frm/threa...

> If you ain't runnning, what exactly ARE you doing?
>
> No response from you since late May, tomnln. Sure looks like you're
> running to me.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
>  I showed you for the Asshole Liar that you are>>>
>
>  HERE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm
>
>  HERE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STILL no response from you, tomnln.

Sure looks like you're running, to me.

AND, tomnln, you appear to have run from the *Question Of Evidence/
Testimony...* thread that I started @ the moderated group as well.

It seems to me, tomnln, that you now OPENLY FEAR evidence/testimony,
tomnln, not to mention *Official Records.*

Is that the situation, tomnln?

JC

Jun 8, 2009, 5:38:10 AM6/8/09
In the Mark Lane film "PLOT TO KILL JFK" Delgodo said Oswald got a
Maggies draw wich is a complete miss and that you don't offten see that
on the Marines firing line. He also testified the FBI pressured him to
change his story. Some refuse to see the forrest and the trees!

JC

Jun 8, 2009, 5:57:45 AM6/8/09
tims...@gmail.com
Less snooping, more JFK research would appear to be in order, me ol' BSV
mate! Not to mention some basic reading comprehension...
Regards,
Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

JC: If you had bothered to follow your own advice you would know that
Delgodo testified: "you could not prove Oswald is a good shot by me"
In the "Plot to Kill JFK" by Mark Lane

David Von Pein

Jun 8, 2009, 6:01:56 AM6/8/09

>>> "In the Mark Lane film "PLOT TO KILL JFK" [which is really "RUSH TO JUDGMENT"] Delgodo [sic] said Oswald got a Maggies draw [sic] wich [sic] is a complete miss and that you don't offten [sic] see that on the Marines [sic] firing line. He also testified the FBI pressured him to change his story. Some refuse to see the forrest [sic] and [sic; "for"] the trees!" <<<

Yep -- I guess we'd better declare Oswald completely innocent based on
a few Maggie's Drawers, which occurred four or five years before the
assassination.

Good job, JC. Let's pretend that all of the "Oswald Did It" evidence
is null and void because of Nelson Delgado's testimony.

But while you're on the subject of Mr. Delgado, perhaps you should
have a look at what he said about Oswald in 1986:

VINCENT BUGLIOSI -- "Mr. Delgado, I believe you testified before the
Warren Commission, that on the rifle range Oswald was kind of a joke,
a pretty big joke."

NELSON DELGADO -- "Yes, he was."

BUGLIOSI -- "You're aware that at the time Oswald was doing poorly
on the range, he was about to be released from the Marines, is that
correct?"

DELGADO -- "Yes, he was."

BUGLIOSI -- "Are you aware that in 1956, when Oswald first joined
the Marines, and was going through Basic Training, he fired a 212 on
the rifle range with an M-1 rifle, which made him a 'sharpshooter' at
that time -- are you aware of that?"

DELGADO -- "Yes."

BUGLIOSI -- "Given the fact that Oswald was about to get out of
the Marines when he was in your unit, and the fact that he showed no
interest in firing on the range -- you don't attribute his poor
showing on the range to his being a poor shot?"

DELGADO -- "No."

BUGLIOSI -- "He could have done better, you felt, if he tried?"

DELGADO -- "Certainly."

www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/2d1eebb7e8de66a0

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2009, 6:53:18 AM6/8/09

Why don't YOU deal with the fact that he shot 212 in the USMC, which
qualified him as a Sharpshooter?

BTW, you ain't Bald Snooper Vermin posting under an alias, are ya? :-)

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2009, 7:45:26 AM6/8/09

Probably Lazulli, he's the only one around here that still uses web tv
lol. The vermin is gonna be pissed someone else is trying to play
Jesus. Hey lazulli are you a Christian hypocrite too? LOL

tomnln

Jun 8, 2009, 1:01:51 PM6/8/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Regards,

Rob keeps RUNNING from his own official records>>>

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

tomnln

Jun 8, 2009, 2:13:34 PM6/8/09
Here is WHY rob spencer changed her name to Tim Brennan>>>   http://whokilledjfk.net/rob_spencer_page.htm

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 5:03:58 PM6/9/09

STILL no response from you on those two threads, tomnln, where I've
already answered the pitiful links you've put up.

You are now quite openly RUNNING, tomnln. Isn't that the case?

tomnln

Jun 9, 2009, 11:59:26 PM6/9/09

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

My giving you a FOURTEEN (14) to ONE (1) Beating says it all Timmy.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/mexcity.htm

I'm Very Pleased that I Forced you to change your name. (out of
Embarrassment)

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/rob_spencer_page.htm

Which is WHY you continue to RUN from these>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm