"ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD" (VIDEO DOWNLOAD LINKS)

David Von Pein

Jun 7, 2009, 1:45:50 AM6/7/09

Video download links to the 1986 television docu-trial, "On Trial: Lee
Harvey Oswald":

OPENING STATEMENTS BY LAWYERS VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND GERRY SPENCE:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241033733/1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL--OPENING_STATEMENTS.wmv

---- THE WITNESSES: ----

BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:
www.RapidShare.com/files/235905752/TESTIMONY_OF_BUELL_WESLEY_FRAZIER_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

CHARLES BREHM:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241038232/TESTIMONY_OF_CHARLES_BREHM_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

HAROLD NORMAN:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241339643/TESTIMONY_OF_HAROLD_NORMAN_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

EUGENE BOONE:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241323858/TESTIMONY_OF_EUGENE_BOONE_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

MARRION BAKER:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241344000/TESTIMONY_OF_MARRION_BAKER_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

TED CALLAWAY:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241347586/TESTIMONY_OF_TED_CALLAWAY_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

JOHNNY BREWER:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241341877/TESTIMONY_OF_JOHNNY_BREWER_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

CECIL KIRK:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241374704/TESTIMONY_OF_CECIL_KIRK_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

DR. CHARLES PETTY:
www.RapidShare.com/files/236284041/TESTIMONY_OF_CHARLES_PETTY_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

MONTY LUTZ:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241356646/TESTIMONY_OF_MONTY_LUTZ_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

DR. VINCENT GUINN:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241364068/TESTIMONY_OF_DR._VINCENT_GUINN_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

LYNDAL SHANEYFELT:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241369357/TESTIMONY_OF_LYNDAL_SHANEYFELT_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

NELSON DELGADO:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241377819/TESTIMONY_OF_NELSON_DELGADO_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

RUTH PAINE:
www.RapidShare.com/files/235894737/TESTIMONY_OF_RUTH_PAINE_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

WILLIAM NEWMAN:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241386225/TESTIMONY_OF_WILLIAM_NEWMAN_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

TOM TILSON:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241391059/TESTIMONY_OF_TOM_TILSON_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

DR. CYRIL WECHT:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241015909/TESTIMONY_OF_CYRIL_WECHT_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

PAUL O'CONNOR:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241402671/TESTIMONY_OF_PAUL_OCONNOR_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

JAMES HOSTY:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241409125/TESTIMONY_OF_JAMES_HOSTY_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

EDWIN LOPEZ:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241415002/TESTIMONY_OF_EDWIN_LOPEZ_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

SETH KANTOR:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241420484/TESTIMONY_OF_SETH_KANTOR_AT_1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL.wmv

CLOSING ARGUMENTS AND THE VERDICT:
www.RapidShare.com/files/241028123/1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL--CLOSING_ARGUMENTS.wmv

=======================================

RELATED LINKS:

www.google.com/group/Reclaiming-History/browse_thread/thread/2d1eebb7e8de66a0

www.HomeTheaterForum.com/htf/3455512-post.html

www.JFK-Audio-Video-Page.blogspot.com

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

=======================================

aeffects

Jun 7, 2009, 4:03:59 PM6/7/09
bottom post

On Jun 6, 10:45 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Video download links to the 1986 television docu-trial, "On Trial: Lee
> Harvey Oswald":
>

> OPENING STATEMENTS BY LAWYERS VINCENT BUGLIOSI AND GERRY SPENCE:www.RapidShare.com/files/241033733/1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL--OPENIN...
>
> ---- THE WITNESSES: ----
>
> BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER:www.RapidShare.com/files/235905752/TESTIMONY_OF_BUELL_WESLEY_FRAZIER_...
>
> CHARLES BREHM:www.RapidShare.com/files/241038232/TESTIMONY_OF_CHARLES_BREHM_AT_1986...
>
> HAROLD NORMAN:www.RapidShare.com/files/241339643/TESTIMONY_OF_HAROLD_NORMAN_AT_1986...
>
> EUGENE BOONE:www.RapidShare.com/files/241323858/TESTIMONY_OF_EUGENE_BOONE_AT_1986_...
>
> MARRION BAKER:www.RapidShare.com/files/241344000/TESTIMONY_OF_MARRION_BAKER_AT_1986...
>
> TED CALLAWAY:www.RapidShare.com/files/241347586/TESTIMONY_OF_TED_CALLAWAY_AT_1986_...
>
> JOHNNY BREWER:www.RapidShare.com/files/241341877/TESTIMONY_OF_JOHNNY_BREWER_AT_1986...
>
> CECIL KIRK:www.RapidShare.com/files/241374704/TESTIMONY_OF_CECIL_KIRK_AT_1986_TE...
>
> DR. CHARLES PETTY:www.RapidShare.com/files/236284041/TESTIMONY_OF_CHARLES_PETTY_AT_1986...
>
> MONTY LUTZ:www.RapidShare.com/files/241356646/TESTIMONY_OF_MONTY_LUTZ_AT_1986_TE...
>
> DR. VINCENT GUINN:www.RapidShare.com/files/241364068/TESTIMONY_OF_DR._VINCENT_GUINN_AT_...
>
> LYNDAL SHANEYFELT:www.RapidShare.com/files/241369357/TESTIMONY_OF_LYNDAL_SHANEYFELT_AT_...
>
> NELSON DELGADO:www.RapidShare.com/files/241377819/TESTIMONY_OF_NELSON_DELGADO_AT_198...
>
> RUTH PAINE:www.RapidShare.com/files/235894737/TESTIMONY_OF_RUTH_PAINE_AT_1986_TE...
>
> WILLIAM NEWMAN:www.RapidShare.com/files/241386225/TESTIMONY_OF_WILLIAM_NEWMAN_AT_198...
>
> TOM TILSON:www.RapidShare.com/files/241391059/TESTIMONY_OF_TOM_TILSON_AT_1986_TE...
>
> DR. CYRIL WECHT:www.RapidShare.com/files/241015909/TESTIMONY_OF_CYRIL_WECHT_AT_1986_T...
>
> PAUL O'CONNOR:www.RapidShare.com/files/241402671/TESTIMONY_OF_PAUL_OCONNOR_AT_1986_...
>
> JAMES HOSTY:www.RapidShare.com/files/241409125/TESTIMONY_OF_JAMES_HOSTY_AT_1986_T...
>
> EDWIN LOPEZ:www.RapidShare.com/files/241415002/TESTIMONY_OF_EDWIN_LOPEZ_AT_1986_T...
>
> SETH KANTOR:www.RapidShare.com/files/241420484/TESTIMONY_OF_SETH_KANTOR_AT_1986_T...
>
> CLOSING ARGUMENTS AND THE VERDICT:www.RapidShare.com/files/241028123/1986_TELEVISION_DOCU-TRIAL--CLOSIN...

now listen son, you couldn't close this deal when the original
bullshit aired so NOW you recruit three or four .john college students
to chop this of earliest Bugliosi travesty and expect a more informed
populace to buy it? ROTFLMFAO....

Carry on dipshit!

David Von Pein

Jun 7, 2009, 10:44:14 PM6/7/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/c82df63f9ac3d13b

JOHN FIORENTINO SAID:

>>> "Thanks so much for posting [the download links to "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald"]. My own video copies are a bit worn." <<<

DVP SAID:

You're welcome, John. I'm glad to see that somebody is using the
links.

>>> "I used [Cecil Kirk's] testimony in my book and [it] developed quite nicely to show how you can almost always "find something" if you look hard enough. (Even if it's wrong.)" <<<

LOL. Exactly.

BTW -- I'm currently working on a 9-part series of video excerpts from
"On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald". I'm editing together some of what I
think are the top highlights from the Bugliosi/Spence mock trial for
that series.

I'm nearly done with the project, and I think it's edited together
pretty nicely. I'm going to create RapidShare links for that 9-part
series too, so if you care to download that series, let me know what
you think. I'll post the download links here in this thread when I get
them all assembled together.

BTW #2 (an FYI) -- As you may have already noticed, not every last
second of the 1986 televised mock trial is included in my download
links. A few snippets here and there are missing, mainly because most
of the RapidShare "On Trial" files (except Ruth Paine's, Cyril
Wecht's, and the opening and closing arguments) are the same files
that I uploaded to my YouTube channel, and I had to make each segment
less than 11 minutes in length; and I didn't want to go into a second
segment for some witnesses, like Cecil Kirk and Seth Kantor.
Therefore, some of Kirk's and Kantor's testimony are missing from my
RapidShare links.

www.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/thread/ba037a67d8e684d4

www.YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=1993B641DFC1CB06

www.YouTube.com/view_play_list?p=30313F1D87D81F23

www.YouTube.com/DavidVonPein

David Von Pein

Jun 8, 2009, 8:56:51 AM6/8/09

Below are download links to a 9-part video series that I edited
together in June 2009. The series consists of approximately 90 minutes
of video highlights and excerpts from the 1986 television docu-trial
"On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald", which was a mock trial featuring some
of the real witnesses to the events associated with the 1963
assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Vincent Bugliosi and Gerry
Spence were the attorneys.

=======================================

PART 1:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242106797/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_1.wmv

PART 2:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242110473/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_2.wmv

PART 3:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242114726/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_3.wmv

PART 4:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242118346/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_4.wmv

PART 5:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242178555/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_5.wmv

PART 6:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242185952/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_6.wmv

PART 7:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242217160/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_7.wmv

PART 8:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242222808/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_8.wmv

PART 9:
www.RapidShare.com/files/242227489/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_TV_DOCU-TRIAL__VIDEO_HIGHLIGHTS__PART_9.wmv

=======================================

aeffects

Jun 8, 2009, 12:50:29 PM6/8/09
On Jun 8, 5:56 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Below are download links to a 9-part video series that I edited
> together in June 2009. The series consists of approximately 90 minutes
> of video highlights and excerpts from the 1986 television docu-trial
> "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald", which was a mock trial featuring some
> of the real witnesses to the events associated with the 1963
> assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Vincent Bugliosi and Gerry
> Spence were the attorneys.
>
> =======================================
>
> PART 1:www.RapidShare.com/files/242106797/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 2:www.RapidShare.com/files/242110473/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 3:www.RapidShare.com/files/242114726/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 4:www.RapidShare.com/files/242118346/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 5:www.RapidShare.com/files/242178555/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 6:www.RapidShare.com/files/242185952/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 7:www.RapidShare.com/files/242217160/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 8:www.RapidShare.com/files/242222808/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> PART 9:www.RapidShare.com/files/242227489/ON_TRIAL--LEE_HARVEY_OSWALD__1986_...
>
> =======================================

as I said: now listen son, you couldn't close this deal when the

original
bullshit aired so NOW you recruit three or four .john college students
to chop this of earliest Bugliosi travesty and expect a more informed
populace to buy it? ROTFLMFAO....

Carry on dipshit!

p.s. what NLE did you use (google NLE, moron)

David Von Pein

Jun 8, 2009, 9:22:20 PM6/8/09

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a6c27558a9f81ff4

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/608d57f14afbc13e

>>> "Now listen son, you couldn't close this deal when the original bullshit aired[,] so NOW you recruit three or four .john college students to chop this...earliest Bugliosi travesty [AKA: THE EXCELLENT 1986 TELEVISION DOCU-TRIAL ENTITLED "ON TRIAL: LEE HARVEY OSWALD"] and expect a more informed populace to buy it? ROTFLMFAO [Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Fucking Ass Off; MR. CRACKPIPE APPARENTLY JUST LOVES LAUGHING HIS "FUCKING ASS OFF", BECAUSE HE SURE USES THIS CHILDISH ACRONYM A LOT]. Carry on dipshit! p.s. What NLE [Non-Linear Editing] did you use[?]" <<<

This is just another in a series of hundreds of examples of a retard
named Healy not being able to make up his mind about something.

Yesterday, it was "three or four .John college students" putting
together some videos that Healy seemed to think were evidently
pilfered or expropriated by me in some fashion.

But now today, Healy apparently has decided that it's BOTH the
"college students" AND myself who put the videos together (since he
asked me what type of editing system I myself used, in addition to re-
posting his remarks about "college students" being "recruit[ed]" to do
the job for me). ~shrug~

Along those same retarded lines of "Healy Think":

On any particular day, Vincent Bugliosi's secretary might not exist at
all in Healy's cobwebbed mind. She's a "ghost" or "a figment of your
[DVP's] imagination", per Mr. Crackpipe. But then, a day or two later,
Healy is suddenly of the opinion that Rosemary Newton DOES exist.
Hence, he writes a post directed to her about setting up a TV
interview. ~shrug~

BTW, Healy, am I Reitzes, Keating, Bugliosi, or Newton today? It
doesn't matter to me which one you pick. I think they're all probably
very nice people (although I have no idea who Mr. Keating really is,
but since he is apparently an "LNer", he must have his head screwed on
right).

To sum it up -- David G. Healy is the quintessential example of what
can happen to a person when that person possesses the following four
things:

1.) Retarded beliefs about the JFK assassination.
2.) A paranoid mind.
3.) A computer keyboard.
4.) A crackpipe.

aeffects

Jun 9, 2009, 12:13:57 AM6/9/09

you always run when the fire get warm..... admit it shithead.... all
you can do is copy & paste. You need to get your personna out there
shithead, no one knows WHO or WHAT you are.... Even Bugliosi knows
that, shithead... What-the hel;l is the matter with you?

David Von Pein

Jun 9, 2009, 2:45:37 AM6/9/09

You're just plain weird, Mr. Healy. Did anybody else ever tell you
that?

David Von Pein

Jun 9, 2009, 8:53:55 PM6/9/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/f9d7053a9fbbb315/2866e78b6e0d7586?#2866e78b6e0d7586

>>> "Hi David, I've been a big fan of your YouTube collection, and am looking forward to your condensed version of the Mock Trial posted here. I just started re-watching the trial again today, and this ought to be a nice "quick fix" for me." <<<

Thank you, ShutterBun.

But it's not TOO "quick" a fix. My condensed version is still 90
minutes long. I didn't want to trim it down any more than that. (The
original length for the '86 aired version was a little more than 5
hours, not counting the wraparound "talking head" segments with Edwin
Newman, Alan Dershowitz, Ramsey Clark, and Jack Anderson.)

BTW, my shortened 9-parter will be posted to my YouTube channel later
tonight (June 9th).

Regards,
DVP

www.YouTube.com/DavidVonPein

Michael Alden

Jun 10, 2009, 11:54:30 PM6/10/09
On Jun 9, 8:53 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/th...

> Thank you, ShutterBun.
>
> But it's not TOO "quick" a fix. My condensed version is still 90
> minutes long. I didn't want to trim it down any more than that. (The
> original length for the '86 aired version was a little more than 5
> hours, not counting the wraparound "talking head" segments with Edwin
> Newman, Alan Dershowitz, Ramsey Clark, and Jack Anderson.)
>
> BTW, my shortened 9-parter will be posted to my YouTube channel later
> tonight (June 9th).
>
> Regards,
> DVP
>
> www.YouTube.com/DavidVonPein

bullshit.

David Von Pein

Jun 11, 2009, 12:52:00 AM6/11/09

Yeah, I too was pleased to find so many non-kooks at a public forum
(HTF). A lot of reasonable people post there, i.e., people who have
their heads screwed on properly and who don't feel the compulsive need
to make Oswald into a "patsy", nor do they feel the desire to toss
every scrap of Oswald-Did-It evidence out the nearest window.

Of course, there are a few Rossley-like retards scattered amongst the
HTF population too. But, then again, you have to expect some kooks to
pop up at every forum.

tomnln

Jun 11, 2009, 1:01:53 AM6/11/09

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

David
Von Pain (in the ass) is a KOOK-SUCKER who RUNS from debating
evidence/testimony in a radio debate hosted by Anton Batey.

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/radio_debate.htm

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 13, 2009, 10:24:54 PM6/13/09