Oswald in the Texas Theater

Steve

Jun 7, 2009, 5:53:38 AM6/7/09
Most conspiracy supporters make the outright silly and child-like
claim that Oswald was innocent of ANY crime that day in Dallas at the
time he was apprehended in the Texas Theater, but that shallow-minded
belief doesn't really make any sense does it? IF Oswald were truely
innocent of any crime and he had just ducked into the Texas Theater
wouldn't he then logically conclude that when Officer McDonald asked
him to stand up that he was being removed from the theater because he
hadn't paid for a ticket? If I sneaked into a movie theater today and
within fifteen minutes a police officer entered the theater and
approached me, asking me to stand up, I (being innocent of any more
serious crimes) would logically deduce that theater workers had caught
me sneaking into the theater and had called the police. Is it logical
or even remotely plausible that an innocent Oswald would respond to
this police officer's request by leaping to his feet, yelling, "Well,
it's all over now!" striking the officer in the face, drawing a
revolver (I just innocently happen to have on me in a movie theater at
1:45 in the afternoon) and attempt to now MURDER the police
officer....all over the price of a movie ticket, knowing full well
that such a murder in Texas would earn me the death penalty? Just
exactly WHAT was supposed to be "all over now"? Was he referring to
the movie? He was saying the MOVIE was all over now and for that
reason a police officer better get ready to die. What else could an
innocent Oswald have possible meant by this statement, if he WASN'T
referring to the chase after the assassination? THIS is supposed to
be a logical scenerio to the conspiracy believers? It is clear that
the conspriacy nuts are called NUTS for a reason.

Now, let's predict how the cornered crazies will respond to this
dilemma:

1. They will bring up peripheral issues and avoid the illogical
nature of Oswald's behavior in the theater.
2. Gilly will attempt to reveal my home address and phone number for
some psychotic reason, again avoiding the nature of my post entirely
knowing full well he cannot logically explain Oswald's behavior.
3. Healy will add his usual incoherent profane comments that add
nothing to the issue and doesn't respond to the corner he is as a
conspiracy supporter.
4. Tomnin will refer everyone to his website and will not respond to
the issue either, however he might ask if I have read the official
documents (all the while avoiding the corner he too is in on this
issue)
5. Others will turn the tables and begin to ask ME to respond to a
series of their own questions once they realize they cannot logically
explain Oswald's bizarre, and guilt-dripping behavior.

Let's see how well I know the M.O. of the patients in the conspiracy
asylum.

bigdog

Jun 7, 2009, 6:12:59 AM6/7/09

You have a keen grasp of how the CT mind works. I would not bet
against any of the 5 predictions.

David Von Pein

Jun 7, 2009, 6:55:52 AM6/7/09

>>> "Is it logical or even remotely plausible that an innocent Oswald would respond to this police officer's request by leaping to his feet, yelling, "Well, it's all over now!" striking the officer in the face, drawing a revolver (I just innocently happen to have on me in a movie theater at 1:45 in the afternoon) and attempt to now MURDER the police officer....all over the price of a movie ticket, knowing full well that such a murder in Texas would earn me the death penalty? Just exactly WHAT was supposed to be "all over now"? Was he referring to the movie?" <<<

Along the very same common-sense line of thought expressed above,
here's what I wrote just last month on this topic:

"The man Johnny Brewer pointed out in the Texas Theater (Oswald)
pulls a gun and tries to use it on more cops in the theater (after LHO
had already killed one officer in cold blood just 35 minutes earlier).
Plus, Oswald exclaims one of two things (or maybe both) -- "It's all
over now" and/or "This is it".

"Both statements are very incriminating unto themselves. Can you
imagine a totally INNOCENT person uttering either of those things as
the cops try to grab him?

"Heavens to Murgatroyd, Oswald just BEING IN THE AREA OF
TIPPIT'S MURDER BRANDISHING A PISTOL is extremely incriminating
circumstantial evidence of LHO's guilt.

"How can any sensible person possibly deny the truth that
resides within my last sentence above?" -- DVP; May 11, 2009

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a5c72d3d097673b8

EVERYTHING LEE HARVEY OSWALD DID ON 11/22/63 SAYS "I'M GUILTY!":
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8845d85a86407d31

curtjester1

Jun 7, 2009, 11:32:30 AM6/7/09
On Jun 7, 5:53 am, Steve <sahist...@yahoo.com> wrote:

First of all, it will be the LNT'ers who avoid all issues that they
find inconvenient in regards the witnesses in the theater who said his
arrival was almost a half hour earlier than the person who snuck into
the theater. There is no witness in that theater who stated that a
man coming in late sat at this place. What too will be avoided is
where the pursuers of the late arriving man went to, as there was no
other place to go and to find him other than the balcony upstairs
which only had a stair path to the lobby and the two sets of doors
that people would normally have to go to, to get to the the lower part
of the theater. Then there is the arrest documents of the arrest in
the balcony, and the subsequent detainment of that man to a vehicle in
the adjacent alley. Bill Courson tells of the one he came across when
arriving at the theater that found Oswald on the stairs of the
balcony. (Remember all these look-alike stories by the dozens leading
up to the assassination from the weeks to days prior?). Simply, put
the man in the balcony had clothing that matched the Tippit murder
scenes suspect, and with the purposeful killing, dropping of the
shells and throwing away of a coat, was a sure fire trail that would
lead to the theater.

Now, back to the surprised Oswald in the lower portion of the theater
that had been in the theater for nearly a half hour, that sat next to
people, and was observed, and who had purchased popcorn and watched
the pre-movie opening credits. He was already involved in some way in
the assassination by knowledge. He would have had to be out of view
even if he were set up to be a patsy during the assassination, and he
was. He at least knew he was going away for sometime as he left most
all of his money, so he probably went to the theater knowing he would
find a courier or some instructions as what to do. This was done by
his constant hopping of seats as in the appearance of looking for
someone. He also purposely went to the roominghouse and got left off
a half a mile past (I walked it), to obviously feel safe that the
coast was clear. Of course the only way he could get to that theater
in my estimation unless there was a bus going down Zangs (not Beckley)
was to get a ride by Tippet who has been seen quite a bit with Ruby
and even with Ruby and Oswald at an Oakcliff breakfast place, all
together. And besides his behavior in the theater, the arrested
Oswald says "now they will know who I am" in interrogation with Fritz
and Craig there. That means they will find out who 'Oswald' really
is, a CIA sponsored team, that can be and is used for obvious means
which can go quite in depth. He knows he is a patsy and wouldn't have
any reason to come up with a word like that, just like he would have
no reason to come up with an 'it's all over now'. Of course they
would find out who he really was when they would question him on all
his actions, but that was only a dream for him, as silencing him by
death would insure that no more would come out of his mouth. Of
course this has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, as no one
really knows exactly if he were directly involved, just backed into a
corner and double crossed, had partial knowledge and was in fear, had
partial knowledge and went along with things...etc. etc. etc. All I
know is he left quite a trail for people who we can connect to who
were involved in an intricate scheme to have the President done away
with, and no LNT'er or CT'er will understand 'Oswald' until they
understand this CIA sponsored tandem Oswald team, that had a very
close physical resemblance to each other.

CJ

Gil Jesus

Jun 7, 2009, 12:20:37 PM6/7/09
Looks like "Steve" prefers to believe the fairy tales of the Dallas
Police.

The same Dallas Police who were charged with protecting Kennedy.

The same Dallas Police who were charged with protecting Oswald.

The same Dallas Police who reported the recovery of TWO empty 6.5
shells.

The same Dallas Police who "rigged" the line-ups.

The same Dallas Police who substituted evidence.

The same Dallas Police who ignored witnesses.

The same Dallas Police who questioned Oswald without counsel.

The same Dallas Police who conducted at least two illegal searches on
Friday .

LET'S LOOK AT THE DPD UNDER DA HENRY WADE:

".....the cases won under Wade were riddled with shoddy
investigations, evidence was ignored and defense lawyers were kept in
the dark"

"....detectives in those cases, they kind of trimmed the corners to
just get the case done,"

"When someone was arrested, it was assumed they were guilty, I think
prosecutors and investigators basically ignored all evidence to the
contrary and decided they were going to convict these guys."

http://www.ctka.net/2008/wade.html

Yeah that's a horse we can ALL bet on...a real winner........ROFLMAO

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 7, 2009, 2:20:33 PM6/7/09
And the same Dallas Police,i.e. Roscoe White that may have eliminated
witnesses. Remember, Acquila Clemons said she was threatened by Police
until she vanished forever not long after her video interview by Mark
Lane in the Rush To Judgement film.