OPEN WINDOWS ALONG MOTORCADE ROUTES -- 11/22/63 WAS NO DIFFERENT THAN OTHER PRE-11/22 PARADES

David Von Pein

Jun 6, 2009, 6:27:43 AM6/6/09

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/145.+JFK+STANDING+IN+LIMOUSINE?gda=AfIo11AAAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlNKVA547UI7ll3HO6m8dtaIVVdzXqISY2jpAj1b7KQdH84FpYAWjS8U-_5Of0X3AxbcVT3VtYGKLco-_l-8AzjQ&gsc=5KDzWSEAAACTE4dthBJb7CnzX8Jk7dFHF72fXSin_AiYhIJkMkO2jUzfKN-m9S9niuHrq-IEXAE

>>> "What makes the photo [linked above] interesting is that this is an announced route of the President, and you can see people in the windows behind him. Just further evidence that the kook claim that the protection Kennedy received at Dallas was uncommonly lax is just one more kook myth." <<<

Absolutely.

And here's another pre-Nov. 22 example of the same thing (during a
very crowded parade in Ireland in the summer of '63); note the large
number of people in EVERY single window on the right-hand side of this
photo -- and unless the angle of the picture is skewing my perception,
it appears to me that one or two men are actually standing out on a
2nd-story ledge of a building:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/205.+JFK+IN+A+MOTORCADE+IN+IRELAND+(1963)?gda=Vs9RH18AAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZl4edxCcva30nSoJuUybxDrKyt6SBmlNWPw9hLv3EUt58xt0md0bq0UFzkUxERIP1G5V5H1h0wKk745vPzTWBMPpxzIUqf6s0oL53Wkz8h1XQ

I guess the Secret Service didn't give a damn about DOZENS of people
hanging their heads out of wide-open windows as the President passed
slowly below them on the street (and my "dozens" number comes from
just the above picture alone; the number was undoubtedly HUNDREDS, if
not thousands, of people who were watching JFK in that Ireland
motorcade from open windows above street level when the entire length
of the caravan is taken into account).

So much for Fletcher Prouty's idiocy regarding SS procedure, when
Prouty said the following in an interview a few years ago
(paraphrasing): "Every window would be closed along the parade route,
and if a window was suddenly opened, there would be an agent in that
room immediately and the window would be closed".

(LOL.)

Another picture I've also found very interesting is the one below,
which was taken in Dallas on 11/22/63, just as JFK's limo is about to
enter the intersection of Main & Houston Streets. Take note of the
multiple parade-watchers (at least 8, and probably more) who are
hanging out of the second-floor window of the building on the left
side of this photograph:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/028a.+LIMO+ENTERING+DEALEY+PLAZA+ON+11-22-63?gda=XofLcV4AAAAh32ITidhpwQvhn-QK5rZlNalVasYXt9rjxRpzoMXGb6NcXbjClv9-8H05u-Az4cdCoqqZBdKItN8WErraU654TUqfbgN9nk-fiORXSOt-l-OwpdWz5ftt1dlzlu5J-bE&gsc=o0nMKgsAAABb-P3bPl2v-2tVjyj87nSd

And since the limo is about to make its 90-degree turn from Main onto
Houston just seconds after this picture was taken, the car was
obviously moving very, very slowly as it entered the intersection.

I can just envision one of those 8+ individuals who were hanging out
of those several 2nd-story windows having a gun and taking a shot at
the President.

It would have been a turkey shoot from that distance and elevated
position....and the same can be said of anyone who wanted to take a
pot-shot at Kennedy during that motorcade in Ireland too. The car must
have been crawling along at a near standstill at that moment, due to
the intense crowd that was pressing up against the limousine.

So, once again, CTers are dead-wrong when they claim that the security
precautions in Dallas were any different whatsoever insofar as the
supposed SS rule (or at least an ENFORCED rule adhered to in every
motorcade by the Secret Service) of "No Open Windows Allowed Along A
Motorcade Route".

But it sounds good anyway (to the conspiracy-lovers) to pretend that
November 22nd was vastly different in this "open windows" regard than
it was in any of the many pre-11/22 parades that Kennedy travelled in
while driving with the top down.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 7, 2009, 11:44:57 PM6/7/09
Col. Fletcher Prouty had an exemplary military record, the liason
between CIA and the Pentagon.Look at his obit- He was on the board of
directors fo several banks-I think that's a little better than Steve
Barber, Whisky Joe, Fiorentino,Bud, Reitzes, Von Pein, Big dog, Chuckie
Dashoo & McAdams qualifications.......

aeffects

Jun 7, 2009, 11:58:11 PM6/7/09

none of the above fools would make a pimple on Prouty's ass. They're
all wannbe players looking for writing gig. Sorry shitheads, Dale
Myers got the gig(s)

David Von Pein

Jun 8, 2009, 12:17:51 AM6/8/09

>>> "Prouty had an exemplary military record..." <<<

Who cares?

The fact is this -- Prouty was wrong about the "open windows" topic.
And the pre-November 22 photos that show gobs of people hanging out of
OPEN WINDOWS during JFK motorcades are proving that Prouty was wrong.

Simple as that.

lazu...@webtv.net

Jun 9, 2009, 3:33:52 AM6/9/09
YUP David H. a bunch of Bugliosi, posner, Myers wanna be's....I don't
know how those guys sleep at nite..

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 6:48:22 PM6/9/09

It's refreshing to know that your face resembles Proutys ass though
Healy. Even with the pimples and dimples.
You'd be better off shaving your ass and walking backwards, it would
be an improvement.

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 6:50:35 PM6/9/09
On Jun 9, 3:33 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> YUP David H. a bunch of Bugliosi, posner, Myers wanna be's....I don't
> know how those guys sleep at nite..

Same way you do Laz oops I mean Vern, only without a ping pong paddle
in our hands LOL

Sam Brown

Jun 9, 2009, 11:20:52 PM6/9/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message