* Exposing the tragedy of MichaelC being eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD on 02/25/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 25, 2019, 8:11:03 AM2/25/19
eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> A missing gall bladder is evidence of cure.
> >>
> >> We cure an **infected** gall bladder by removing it.

**emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/VaNUc6reB8I/We708l7uAAAJ

> someone eternally condemned wrote in part:
>
> >   That isn't a cure...

Actually it is.

"The main treatment for acute cholecystitis is surgery to remove the gallbladder (cholecystectomy)." -- from WebMD

Reference:
https://WebMD.com/digestive-disorders/tc/cholecystitis-overview

> > it's a removal of an organ with a function ...

Actually, it's a necessary removal of a part of the body to prevent death just as amputation of a severely infected (i.e. gangrenous) foot is necessary.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) all who say/write otherwise more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:

> And it is not 'more cursed', you are either cursed or not.

What is worse (John 5:14) than being cursed is being more cursed.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/FTit9IUlsqQ/pwF5KTxLBgAJ

Otoh, one is either eternally condemned or not.

You, Michael Christ, are eternally condemned for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC mindlessly wrote:

> Exactly!

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/JCaE5Ul7AwAJ

eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "You will indeed be dead soon, Michael, from the sin of gluttony." --
>> Holy Spirit (John 5:14 and Proverbs 23:2)
>
> eternally condemned and more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) MC wrote:
>
>> May you eat what you bake.
>
> And you certainly are.

"Indeed I am GOD." -- Holy Spirit (John 4:24)

> The Holy Spirit says:
>
>> "Indeed, Andrew will enjoy what he eats while you, Michael, will
>> continue to wither away." -- Holy Spirit (Mark 11:21)
>
> First I am gluttony-ing away, now I am withering away.

The Holy Spirit is absolutely correct.

It is possible (Matthew 19:26) to wither away, under the curse (Jeremiah 17:5) of GOD, while commiting the sin of gluttony as in the tragic example of Mr. Bob Pastorio whom all have witnessed here on Usenet firsthand.

The LORD did strike down http://bit.ly/Bob_Pastorio on Fool's day 9+ years ago:

> Make up your unsound mind, Andrew.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/y75wkAs43xk/Vdwth-a5AQAJ

Your writing here that the Holy Spirit is Andrew is blaspheming against Him which is a sin that will not be forgiven.

This does mean that you, Michael, have lost your salvation and are now eternally condemned by GOD. Ananias and Sapphira did lose their salvation by lying before those who were in the Holy Spirit.

While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) here that GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned, **and** your entire household more than ever for the benefit of others thereby convincing them to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 8:25:32 AM2/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 8:51:56 AM2/25/19
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Duke wrote:

>>> But Exodus and Deuteronomy are OT for Jews...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/_0oxlwsuwu0/Imm1QnGhAwAJ
>>
>> It is described in the NT that Apostle Paul wrote that for Christians, there is no
>> discriminating between either Jew or gentile.
>>
>> Moreover, the piece of "broiled fish" in the NT at Luke 24:42 that our risen
>> LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth eats to prove He is wonderfully hungry
>> unlike ghosts, which are terribly not hungry, is also real food.
>>
>> Therefore, I again really advise an 8th time here within this post
>> that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
>> hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> For an aging man - fine.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/jmFk_5xLASs/PWKHahzPBQAJ

I again really advise a 9th time here within this post that you, Duke,
**really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 9:09:18 AM2/25/19
Attila wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> No, it doesn't.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> You clipped the comment so as to change the meaning of my response.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/Cn7xUOzvBgAJ

Check again.

> Don't do that.

As all can see, it did not change the meaning of your response.

>>> I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
>>> god.
>>>
>> It depends entirely upon a person's frame of mind.
>
> No, it doesn't.

> As I said, I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the
> existence of any god.
>
> It absolutely does not depend on a person's frame of mind. Proper
> evidence will persuade no matter what the frame of mind is.

Again, correct.

>> Instead, it depends on the Holy Spirit for it's written that "no one
>> can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians
>> 12:3), Who is GOD in the Spirit.
>
> You are making the usual assumption that the reader accepts the
> existence of a god and you are now discussing the detail while totally
> ignoring the fact that the actual existence of a god has not been
> established. Until that is done any and all additional dialog on the
> subject is futile and should be ignored. That is why I clipped your
> propaganda.

No, I did not write what is written at 1 Cor 12:3.

Instead, I test what is written there and make the scientific
observation that it is true in every instance where an otherwise
cognitively-intact non-Christian shows that they're not able to say
the simple sentence "Jesus is LORD" as described in the OP at the top
of this thread and earlier in this post.

Here again is the link to the original OP at the top of this thread:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

> Changing the subject is annoying and accomplishes nothing but
> separation of a conversation into multiple pieces and thus make it
> difficult or impossible to ever track the entire conversation. I
> cannot fathom why anyone would wish to do that so I suppose you are
> simply being cute.

The entire conversation remains easily tracked through Google via the
links given above.

> You aren't.

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
again hope you, Attila, also have a healthy appetite too.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 9:30:50 AM2/25/19
Patrick wrote:
> Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> I'm simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope
>>> that despite your feeling "full" that you nonetheless also still have a
>>> healthy appetite (i.e. room for dessert like the "small piece of apple
>>> pie" as it's commonly said we should always have) too.
>>>
>>> So you still have the ability to eat at the moment though you have eaten
>>> some already, don't you (yes/no) ?
>>
>> If you eat pussy for dessert, does that count against
>> your one omer of daily food?

I don't eat cats or anything else that isn't real food.

> Just finished my apple pie.
> MMMMMMMMMMMM Good. w provolone cheese.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/fs8PCE8f_yk/AwKUgfQ9GwAJ

I share with you, Patrick, that it's really Wonderful (Isa 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) for real food that we're
both being blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in
red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to pure logic
(healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write
that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you
are:

So now how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 12:42:51 PM2/25/19
Atheist wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>> Indeed there's shame in being eternally condemned & ever more cursed
>> by GOD as all reading this can witness:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
>>
>>> As some sort of "wise" teaching, that's pretty fuckin stupid.
>>
>> It's actually simply a prediction, instead.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/8L6vFksRCgAJ
>>
>> Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
>> and hope you, Atheist, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Christian shame comes from constant brainwashing that they
> are all "sinners", born in shame; that's hardly "wisdom".

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/b-f7GnzzsvY/EBP8Q52CBAAJ

I hope that despite continuing to confuse prediction with wisdom, that
you, Atheist, nonetheless have a healthy appetite.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 12:43:31 PM2/25/19

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 25, 2019, 1:48:14 PM2/25/19
What is the good behind having to say it your way?

the dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 2:00:08 PM2/25/19
My name is **not** "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6).

Instead, "Wonderful" is the name of our "Mighty GOD" (Isaiah 9:6) Who
is the only One Who is good (Matthew 19:17)

Therefore, saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" is the way
(John 14:6) of GOD, Who is really our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ

Therefore, I again really advise a 10th time here within this post
that you, Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully
hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So again, how are you ?

----------- A t h e i s t ------------

Feb 25, 2019, 3:33:34 PM2/25/19
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Atheist wrote:
>
>>HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>>Indeed there's shame in being eternally condemned & ever more cursed
>>>by GOD as all reading this can witness:
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ

>>>It's actually simply a prediction, instead.
>>>
>>>Source:
>>>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/8L6vFksRCgAJ
>>>
>>>Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
>>>and hope you, Atheist, also have a healthy appetite too.
>>>
>>>So how are you ?
>>
>>Christian shame comes from constant brainwashing that they
>>are all "sinners", born in shame; that's hardly "wisdom".
>

> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/b-f7GnzzsvY/EBP8Q52CBAAJ
>
> I hope that despite continuing to confuse prediction with wisdom,

No Bible "prophecy" (a prediction with religion baggage) has
ever come true.

Start by defining what is and isn't a prophecy.
Prophecy:
A prediction that an unforseeable future event will occur.
Must be clear; can't be vague "e.g.there will be wars and earthquakes".
Must be specific, names/places/times
Cannot be something likely to happen.
(I predict tomorrow's weather will be sunny)
Cannot be from many predictions where only a few occur
(statistical, like dart-board stock predictions; some are right).
Cannot be a self-fulfilling prophecy (people knew the prophecy
and worked to make it come true).
Can't be repeated over and over hoping it eventually comes
true (e.g. the thousands of end-of-world predictions).

Here is example valid prediction: The Baltimore Ravens will win
the next Super Bowl, with QB Colin Kaepernick, score 33-2.

--
There is no verifiable evidence of any god(s). None whatsoever.
Imaginary gods are useless; a Jesus is as useful as a Zeus.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 4:01:59 PM2/25/19
Actually, this prediction has come true for those who have ended up
being eternally condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy
Spirit because they did not have the humility (lowliness) to ask GOD
for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His Help, Who is His Holy Spirit, as
all can witness at ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope that despite your
continuing to misinterpret Proverbs 11:2 as a verse of wise teaching
(wisdom isn't taught but conferred by GOD as in the example of King
Solomon) instead of a prediction, that you, Atheist, nonetheless also
have a healthy appetite.

So again, you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 4:21:49 PM2/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 5:23:22 PM2/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 6:35:20 PM2/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 10:29:03 PM2/25/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2019, 1:02:59 AM2/26/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2019, 2:13:03 AM2/26/19

----------- A t h e i s t ------------

Feb 27, 2019, 12:49:35 AM2/27/19
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> GOD

You still have no evidence that your [imaginary] god exists. None whatsoever.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2019, 1:49:12 AM2/27/19
A t h e i s t wrote:

> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> A t h e i s t wrote:

>>> No Bible "prophecy" (a prediction with religion baggage) has
>>> ever come true.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/m8SaojOWhh8/aMPUl9EsBQAJ
>>
>> Actually, this prediction has come true for those who have ended up being eternally
>> condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit because they did
>> not have the humility (lowliness) to ask GOD for "much more" (Luke 11:13) of His
>> Help, Who is His Holy Spirit, as all can witness at ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ
>>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> again hope that despite your continuing to misinterpret Proverbs 11:2 as a verse
>> of wise teaching (wisdom isn't taught but conferred by GOD as in the example of
>> King Solomon) instead of a prediction, that you, Atheist, nonetheless also have
>> a healthy appetite.
>>
>> So again, you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> You still have ...

... the ability to eat and again hope you, Atheist, have a healthy
appetite too.

So again, you, do have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you