++ Greeting Duke on 02/10/19 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Feb 10, 2019, 3:43:51 AM2/10/19
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Duke wrote:

>>> Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
>>> Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
>>> control - meds or otherwise.
>>
>> I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
>> "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> You may have established it, but I still don't know what you mean by
> it.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/qK1srbtUBwAJ

Watch (Matthew 26:41) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVxHCHx6eY and
pray for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) ...

So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 5:43:59 PM2/10/19

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 11, 2019, 8:46:55 AM2/11/19
I am what I am.

>...because we mindfully choose to openly care with our heart,

How about discomfort?

>HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 9:23:34 AM2/11/19
I again really advise a 4th time here within this post that you, Duke,
**really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 12, 2019, 12:49:35 PM2/12/19
You can say it your way. I'll say it my way.

The dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 1:06:42 PM2/12/19
Actually there is only one way to say/write that we're wonderfully
hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and the way (John 14:6) is
GOD's way, which is the right way for it's written that He is our
Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/7Xlg3A8vDAAJ

So, I again really advise a 5th time here within this post that you,
Duke, **really** try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since
we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 13, 2019, 12:49:35 PM2/13/19
Where and how did you establish that?

>So now again, how are you ?

The dukester

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 1:23:50 PM2/13/19
>> So again, how are you ?
>
> Where and how did you establish that?

Where it's written above in this post "I share with you, Duke, that
it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing through our hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right now as it's
written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger)" is how.

So, I again really advise a 6th time here within this post that you,