+++ Being right ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2019, 1:31:35 PM1/26/19
... means to be like our living (Doctor Luke 24:42) LORD (Revelation
19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is our Righteousness
(Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD is by
our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when
He proves He's living despite looking like He's just been slain
(behold His body piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke
24:42) and honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew, who is http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry
in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also
in fulfillment of the LORD's John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 117:1)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Timothy Sutter

Jan 26, 2019, 3:37:23 PM1/26/19
person from Carnegie Melon wrote:

> Still no.

hello person from Carnegie Melon University;

aren't you wonderfully hungry?

just say;

"i'm wonderfully hungry"

it's very easy to say and it can't hurt you in any way.

try it.

.. i'm w o n d e r f u l l y hungry

it's probably just as easy as saying;

"pick up your mat and walk"

you wont be laughed at nor ridiculed to scorn because you say;

"i'm wonderfully hungry"

loook, i'll say it;

i, Timothy Sutter, am wonderfully hungry

see, it didn't hurt me to say that.

prove it to your self...

have a nice day...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2019, 3:51:11 PM1/26/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> Eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) from Carnegie Melon wrote:
>
>> Still no.

Indeed, those who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) can never be
right.

Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/HIpZhlJoOm0/Wtn6kQAeDAAJ
Suggested additional reading:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/eyHvTweqNSU/oUT53TsuDAAJ

Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> when Jesus gives one bread, their eyes are opened to his presence
>>>
>>> =
>>> Luke 24
>>>
>>> 30 Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took
>>> bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. 31 Then their eyes
>>> were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.
>>
>> Yes, Cleopas and Simon are examples of the very first ones to be left
>> behind for being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) which
>> is a condition of being **not** rapture (Luke 17:37) ready.
>>
>>> =
>>> Luke 24
>>>
>>> 34 saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!”
>>> 35 And they told about the things that had happened on the road,
>>> and how He was known to them in the breaking of bread.
>>> =
>>
>> Cleopas' account of **not** recognizing LORD Jesus despite everything
>> (i.e. the striking body piercings **and** His voice/words) until after
>> eating and being left behind while eating was so shameful that John
>> and Mark left this out of their Gospel writings and Matthew left out
>> their names in his much briefer reference to the event.
>>
>> Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
>> and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> i am wonderfully hungry Andrew ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/AvIfrfiBZpI/j40dzxMSAAAJ

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2019, 3:10:21 AM1/27/19
... means to be like our living (Doctor Luke 24:42) LORD (Revelation
19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is our Righteousness
(Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD is by
our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth really is our #1 Example of

Timothy Sutter

Jan 27, 2019, 6:55:09 AM1/27/19

Andrew B. Chung wrote:

>>> I note that you, Timothy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having
>>> just now (Luke 6:21a) used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret
>>> (Philippians 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of
>>> GOD. Laus DEO :-)

===
1 Corinthians 12:3

Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by
the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one
can say that Jesus is LORD except by the Holy Spirit.
===

i think this is part of what you are trying to say,
and that some people don't quite understand of you;

//
Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by
the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one
can say "I'm wonderfully hungry" except by the Holy Spirit.
\\

almost as if, -failure- to be able to say; "i'm wonderfully hungry"

denotes one as lacking in The Holy Spirit, and therefore,

remaining in the outer darkness, de facto; 'cursed by GOD'

i think your motives are for the good of the patient

as type 2 diabetes is close to epidemic in America,

and Visceral Adipose Tissue buildup is a scourge.

i wouldn't say that God is actively preventing anyone

from saying "i'm wonderfully hungry"

but it is an easy thing to say, and

inability to to say "i'm wonderfully hungry"

=could=, indeed, be connected to one's

relationship with God.

=

Luke 6:21

Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled.

=

Luke 6:25

Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger.

=

John 6:35

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who
comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me
shall never thirst.

=

1 Corinthians 4:11

To the present hour we both hunger and thirst, and
we are poorly clothed, and beaten, and homeless.

=

Revelation 7:16

They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore;
the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat;

=

and there's the whole "Now" and "then" dynamic

hungering "NOW" carries a promise of fullness "then"

being Filled with God's own presence being the ultimate

=
1 Corinthians 13:12

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.
Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as
I also am known.
=

give people a chance, to actually feel that hunger,

and so, to express their hunger in words,

but i see what you are driving at.

you may consider, that, if anyone simply

refuses to say;

"i'm wonderfully hungry"

that, they may very well be,

in "the outer darkness"

even now.

well, for what it's worth;

i'm still... wonderfully hungry

hungering for an evermore closer relationship

with God in Christ, and

governing my material foods intake

with a certain amount of restraint.

not too much

not tooo little

i still like being hungry

suggested reading;

https://tinyurl.com/y74wr6kn
https://tinyurl.com/y79so9es

////

Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:58:58 -0400
From: Timothy Sutter <tim_s...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.timothy.sutter,alt.religion.christianity,
alt.bible.prophecy,alt.bible,talk.religion.misc,
alt.actor.dustin-hoffman,alt.christnet
Subject: being hungry

I like it when i feel hungry in my stomach.

i like food, i like to eat, but when i feel
that hungry bit in my stomach, it's like
my body is telling me that it's alive
and it wants something.

and i can tell it "no".

but that's another funny thing, my brain
extends way out beyond just my head.

because i can stick myself in the finger
with a pin, and i'll feel it, so, my brain
goes all throughout my body.

so, it's sort of like my brain is asking
me for something, namely some food,
and i'm telling it "no".

so, where am I?

i get to tell my body, "no" "you can eat later,"
so, _I'm_ not identical to my body, except that
_i_ seem to be with it all the time.

but my body asking me for food is exactly
traceable back to my brain asking me for
food, so, _i_ must be somewhat distinct
from my brain as well, as my brain is just
another part of my body, which wants food,
and _i_ get to tell it "no"

so, where am I?

i must be in here somewhere.

which is another somewhat strange thing.

you can turn off your conscious brain
entirely, and your little brain stem
creature can still walk the earth
without your say so.

and *then* you'd really want to
ask yourself, "where's Tim?"

the little brain stem creature walks,
and can even speak, entirely
without your awareness.

where am i then?

anyway, i just felt like posting something, so i did.

apparently.

\\\\

enjoy your day

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2019, 6:16:44 PM1/27/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:
>
>>> i'm wonderfully hungry

>===
>1 Corinthians 12:3
>
>Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by
>the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one
>can say that Jesus is LORD except by the Holy Spirit.
>===
>

>i think this is part of what you are trying to say,
>and that some people don't quite understand of you;
>

>//
>Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by
>the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one
>can say "I'm wonderfully hungry" except by the Holy Spirit.
>\\

... no one can say/write "I'm wonderfully hungry" except by "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (from the experience of those who can
instead of from what is written in Scripture).

>almost as if, -failure- to be able to say; "i'm wonderfully hungry"
>
>denotes one as lacking in The Holy Spirit, and therefore,
>
>remaining in the outer darkness, de facto; 'cursed by GOD'

... either that or simply not enough Holy Spirit.

It is written that we have not because we ask not.

The condition for receiving "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit is
simply to ask **but** the thought of asking causes (Deuteronomy 8:3)
us to become much hungrier so that only those of us who are
saying/writing that we're "wonderfully hungry" can bear the thought to
ask.

>i think your motives are for the good of the patient
>
>as type 2 diabetes is close to epidemic in America,
>
>and Visceral Adipose Tissue buildup is a scourge.
>

>i wouldn't say that God is actively preventing anyone
>
>from saying "i'm wonderfully hungry"
>
>but it is an easy thing to say, and
>
>inability to to say "i'm wonderfully hungry"
>
>=could=, indeed, be connected to one's
>
>relationship with God.

It is key to being **where** (Luke 17:37) we need to be to be rapture
ready.

The raptors are wonderfully hungry as evident by their patiently
waiting for the right time to eat.

>=
>
>Luke 6:21
>
>Blessed are you who hunger now, For you shall be filled.
>
>=
>
>Luke 6:25
>
>Woe to you who are full, For you shall hunger.
>
>=
>
>John 6:35
>
>And Jesus said to them, 的 am the bread of life. He who
LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth really is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry for simply **food**

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_ ) or we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2019, 12:04:32 AM1/28/19

curious

Jan 28, 2019, 5:57:17 PM1/28/19

Dr. Chung, do you sin?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2019, 7:23:09 PM1/28/19
An eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) ever more
cursed by GOD asked in this thread:

> Dr. Chung, do you sin?

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ), in
the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger for food.
This happens to be the absolutely only right answer to such questions,
which include "How are you ?" and "Are you good ?" and "Do you sin ?"

To answer such questions wrongly is to sin.

To boast about not sinning is also to sin.

To answer "good" is also to sin for it is written that only GOD is
good (Matthew 19:17).

This does means that you, who are eternally condemned, do not have
GOD's help to stop (John 5:14) sinning to stop being ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD. Such is the terrible consequence of
blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit as you have repeatedly
done for all here on Usenet to witness:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/992CKPgqw7U/aPDFJUG0DAAJ

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

curious

Jan 29, 2019, 10:07:07 AM1/29/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2019, 10:15:18 AM1/29/19
An eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) ever more
cursed by GOD again asked in this thread:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2019, 12:10:03 AM1/30/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2019, 4:01:35 AM1/31/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2019, 2:17:45 AM2/1/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2019, 1:04:41 AM2/2/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2019, 1:18:36 AM2/3/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2019, 12:29:34 AM2/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 2:09:34 AM2/5/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 2:52:14 AM2/6/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 3:28:40 AM2/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 2:52:55 AM2/8/19
... on 02/08/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2019, 2:59:11 AM2/9/19
... on 02/09/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 12:10:07 AM2/10/19
... on 02/10/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
Laus DEO !

Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy (aka Pegleg Dupree) wrote:

>> > I hungry for the set time of the coming kingdom of G-D.
>> >
>> > And you?
>>
>> I am now even more wonderfully hungry than before and again advise
>> that you, Nancy, really try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry"
>> since we've established here that you are:
>>
>> So now again, how are you ?
>
> Nancy
>
> I, Nancy, am wonderfully hungry.....

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/8TBSeve4mf8/sCRo9n7IBQAJ

I note that you, Nancy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having just
now (Luke 6:21a) used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD. Laus DEO
:-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Nancy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 12:39:36 AM2/11/19
... on 02/11/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 3:39:27 AM2/12/19
... on 02/12/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 2:23:14 AM2/13/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 12:56:04 AM2/14/19
... on 02/14/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 12:06:21 AM2/15/19
... on 02/15/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 2:23:39 AM2/16/19
... on 02/16/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2019, 12:17:28 AM2/17/19
... on 02/17/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2019, 4:13:02 AM2/18/19
... on 02/18/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2019, 4:39:42 AM2/19/19
... on 02/19/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2019, 12:25:19 AM2/20/19
... on 02/20/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2019, 3:21:25 AM2/21/19
... on 02/21/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2019, 1:51:10 AM2/22/19
... on 02/22/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2019, 1:01:37 AM2/23/19
... on 02/23/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2019, 12:09:10 AM2/24/19
... on 02/24/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 12:18:56 AM2/25/19
... on 02/25/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2019, 1:07:36 AM2/26/19
... on 02/26/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2019, 2:07:14 AM2/27/19
... on 02/27/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2019, 12:21:32 AM2/28/19
... on 02/28/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2019, 12:28:03 AM3/1/19
... on 03/01/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2019, 1:05:19 AM3/2/19
... on 03/02/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2019, 2:35:40 AM3/3/19
... on 03/03/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2019, 2:57:00 AM3/4/19
... on 03/04/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2019, 2:07:01 AM3/5/19
... on 03/05/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2019, 12:16:38 AM3/6/19
... on 03/06/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2019, 1:49:57 AM3/7/19
... on 03/07/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2019, 5:23:03 AM3/8/19
... on 03/08/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2019, 12:10:15 AM3/9/19
... on 03/09/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2019, 3:53:49 AM3/10/19
... on 03/10/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2019, 12:16:43 AM3/11/19
... on 03/11/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2019, 12:44:36 AM3/12/19
... on 03/12/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 13, 2019, 12:34:21 AM3/13/19
... on 03/13/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2019, 4:21:05 AM3/14/19
... on 03/14/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2019, 12:49:39 AM3/15/19
... on 03/15/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 16, 2019, 12:15:31 AM3/16/19
... on 03/16/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2019, 12:06:45 AM3/17/19
... on 03/17/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2019, 3:43:40 AM3/18/19
... on 03/18/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 19, 2019, 12:47:09 AM3/19/19
... on 03/19/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2019, 1:48:30 AM3/20/19
... on 03/20/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2019, 1:35:19 AM3/21/19
... on 03/21/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2019, 12:18:39 AM3/22/19
... on 03/22/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2019, 12:23:55 AM3/23/19
... on 03/23/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2019, 12:27:12 AM3/24/19
... on 03/24/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2019, 12:56:45 AM3/25/19
... on 03/25/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2019, 12:20:14 AM3/26/19
... on 03/26/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2019, 3:37:02 AM3/27/19
... on 03/27/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2019, 12:23:42 AM3/28/19
... on 03/28/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2019, 3:14:08 AM3/29/19
... on 03/29/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 30, 2019, 12:21:43 AM3/30/19
... on 03/30/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2019, 2:36:25 AM3/31/19
... on 03/31/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2019, 1:23:54 AM4/1/19
... on 04/01/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2019, 5:56:04 AM4/2/19
... on 04/02/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2019, 12:30:24 AM4/3/19
... on 04/03/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2019, 3:26:01 AM4/4/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2019, 12:37:07 AM4/5/19
... on 04/05/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2019, 2:46:24 AM4/6/19
... on 04/06/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2019, 12:23:24 AM4/7/19
... on 04/07/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 8, 2019, 12:36:03 AM4/8/19
... on 04/08/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 9, 2019, 12:26:40 AM4/9/19
... on 04/09/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2019, 12:13:43 AM4/10/19
... on 04/10/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2019, 12:19:55 AM4/11/19
... on 04/11/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 12, 2019, 2:28:25 AM4/12/19
... on 04/12/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 13, 2019, 1:11:05 AM4/13/19
... on 04/13/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2019, 12:53:13 AM4/14/19
... on 04/14/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2019, 12:04:52 AM4/15/19
... on 04/15/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2019, 12:27:11 AM4/16/19
... on 04/16/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 17, 2019, 1:44:58 AM4/17/19
... on 04/17/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 18, 2019, 3:16:44 AM4/18/19
... on 04/18/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 19, 2019, 12:30:30 AM4/19/19
... on 04/19/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2019, 5:09:34 AM4/20/19
... on 04/20/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 21, 2019, 12:18:52 AM4/21/19
... on 04/21/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2019, 3:39:18 AM4/22/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2019, 12:20:37 AM4/23/19
... on 04/23/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2019, 4:09:16 AM4/24/19
... on 04/24/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2019, 1:26:17 AM4/25/19
... on 04/25/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2019, 4:59:06 AM4/26/19
... on 04/26/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 27, 2019, 3:00:49 AM4/27/19
... on 04/27/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
It is loading more messages.