~^~ Being rapture (Luke 17:37) ready on 03/17/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2018, 1:40:49 PM3/17/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> Holy Spirit, now -that's- good eatin'
>>> may it ever be on my plate.
>
>>> and you can have some too ...
>
>> I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
>> hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too :-)
>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> i'm wonderfully hungry [Matthew 6:16-17]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/odfZ0L8lCQAJ

I note that you, Timothy, are now rapture (Luke 17:37) ready having
just now (Luke 6:21a) used http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret
(Philippians 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of
GOD. Laus DEO :-)

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Timothy Sutter

Mar 17, 2018, 1:45:26 PM3/17/18
hallelujah praise God

i hear you i hear you...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2018, 1:54:35 PM3/17/18
> hallelujah praise God
>
> i hear you i hear you...

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I prayerfully (Matthew 26:41)
recommend an Amen here for you, Timothy, to be part of these prayers
for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, Whose fruit is "love, joy,
peace, patience, kindness, perseverence, faithfulness, and
self-control" (Galatians 5:22-23).

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2018, 2:49:41 PM3/17/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2018, 9:40:50 PM3/17/18