-^- Being rapture (Luke 17:37) ready on 03/22/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 22, 2018, 3:14:57 AM3/22/18
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> hallelujah praise God
>>>
>>> i hear you i hear you...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/aCxWhpZiEJ0/Eu-FnJ0oCQAJ
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I prayerfully (Matthew 26:41)
>> recommend an Amen here for you, Timothy, to be part of these prayers
>> for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, Whose fruit is "love, joy,
>> peace, patience, kindness, perseverence, faithfulness, and
>> self-control" (Galatians 5:22-23).
>>
>> So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
>> causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
>> 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
>> Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
>> that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
>> "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
>> http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
>> LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
>> to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)
>
> i welcome you to share this with your larger crosspost...
>
> you don't have to, of course, but i don't mind if you do.
>
> rapture ready and wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6QLBE_6vY9I/bUtFL8DBCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again prayerfully (Matthew 26:41)
recommend that you type an "Amen" here for you, Timothy, to be part of
these prayers for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, Whose fruit is
"love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, perseverence, faithfulness, and
self-control" (Galatians 5:22-23).

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2018, 6:06:55 PM3/22/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2018, 10:16:04 PM3/22/18

Timothy Sutter

Mar 23, 2018, 7:01:23 AM3/23/18
On 03/22/2018 11:16 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

amen more and more Holy Spirit

i can see 2 pound crumbs falling from the table [Mark 7:28 , Luke 16:21]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2018, 8:43:59 AM3/23/18
Laus DEO :-)

> i can see 2 pound crumbs falling from the table [Mark 7:28 , Luke 16:21]

We actually don't see the 2 pounds (Revelation 6:6) of bread falling
to us from the King's table (Proverbs 23:2).

Instead, we use http://WDJW.net/OurCross (Luke 9:23) that we take up
daily in order to weigh this daily bread for which we are prayerfully
(Matthew 26:41) asking, receiving, and giving thanks.

Timothy Sutter

Mar 23, 2018, 9:13:33 AM3/23/18
i'm seeing such a Spiritual crumb by faith,

the substance of things hoped for [Hebrews 11:1]