~^~ Being rapture (Luke 17:37) ready on 03/27/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Mar 27, 2018, 1:15:13 AM3/27/18
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>>> i welcome you to share this with your larger crosspost...
>>>
>>> you don't have to, of course, but i don't mind if you do.
>>>
>>> rapture ready and wonderfully hungry...
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/6QLBE_6vY9I/bUtFL8DBCQAJ
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again prayerfully (Matthew 26:41)
>> recommend that you type an "Amen" here for you, Timothy, to be part of
>> these prayers for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit, Whose fruit is
>> "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, perseverence, faithfulness, and
>> self-control" (Galatians 5:22-23).
>
> amen more and more Holy Spirit

Laus DEO :-)

> i can see 2 pound crumbs falling from the table [Mark 7:28 , Luke 16:21]

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/G9sGKqQ_vhg/05jOTHD_BAAJ

We actually don't see the 2 pounds (Revelation 6:6) of bread falling to us from the King's table (Proverbs 23:2).

Instead, we use http://WDJW.net/OurCross (Luke 9:23) that we take up daily in order to weigh this daily bread for which we are prayerfully (Matthew 26:41) asking, receiving, and giving thanks.

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Timothy Sutter

Mar 27, 2018, 6:40:53 AM3/27/18
but as you say, those crumbs are truly there and

i am wonderfully hungry for them and they feed me

i do not need eyes to see what i know is there

thank God and praises be to God for -more- Holy Spirit

pass to your left, ...or to your right if you are so inclined

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2018, 7:19:02 AM3/27/18
> but as you say, those crumbs are truly there ...

As evident by their weighing 2 pounds.

However, weight is not seen but instead, is measured with
http://WDJW.net/OurCross (Luke 9:23) that we take up daily in order to
weigh this daily bread for which we are prayerfully (Matthew 26:41)
asking, receiving, and giving thanks.

Moreover, to eat any of the excess that would fill the 12 baskets
meant for the needy is to commit the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) sin
(Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

> i am wonderfully hungry ...

Timothy Sutter

Mar 27, 2018, 7:44:28 AM3/27/18
when Jesus gives one bread, their eyes are opened to his presence

=
Luke 24

30 Now it came to pass, as He sat at the table with them, that He took
bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to them. 31 Then their eyes
were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight.
=
Luke 24

34 saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!”
35 And they told about the things that had happened on the road,
and how He was known to them in the breaking of bread.
=

> Moreover, to eat any of the excess that would fill the 12 baskets
> meant for the needy is to commit the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) sin
> (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

one does not have to eat everything that one sees

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2018, 8:20:55 AM3/27/18
Yes, Cleopas and Simon are examples of the very first ones to be left
behind for being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) which
is a condition of being **not** rapture (Luke 17:37) ready.

> =
> Luke 24
>
> 34 saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!”
> 35 And they told about the things that had happened on the road,
> and how He was known to them in the breaking of bread.
>=

Cleopas' account of **not** recognizing LORD Jesus despite everything
(i.e. the striking body piercings **and** His voice/words) until after
eating and being left behind while eating was so shameful that John
and Mark left this out of their Gospel writings and Matthew left out
their names in his much briefer reference to the event.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Mar 27, 2018, 8:32:48 AM3/27/18
i am wonderfully hungry Andrew ,

i hope you don't mind if i call you "Andrew"

i haven't eaten any solid food yet today, but i will later.

i may do some 'fasting' of solid food but
i tend to come back to solid food.

as far as i know, a1c is still ok [normal]

i'm always wonderfully hungry for much =more= Holy Spirit

as it seems to also need replenishing...by faith

i sincerely hope all is well with you.

have a raisin...

but, a nazirite is not supposed to eat raisins...

ta

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2018, 8:39:19 AM3/27/18
> i am wonderfully hungry Andrew ...

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/convince_it_forward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2018, 9:21:09 AM3/27/18