Being right ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2018, 8:55:32 PM11/23/18
... means to be like our living (Doctor Luke 24:42) LORD (Revelation
19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is our Righteousness
(Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD is by
our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

Indeed, LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is our #1 Example of being
wonderfully hungry as evident by His being Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) when
He proves He's living despite looking like He's just been slain
(behold His body piercings) by eating the piece of broiled fish (Luke
24:42) and honeycomb on Resurrection Sunday.

Suggested reading:
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry

Your reading this is in fulfillment of the prophecy that there will be
healing when the Son of Man is lifted up for all in the world to
behold just as there was healing when Moses "lifted up the snake in
the wilderness" (John 3:14) of the desert during Exodus.

The healing of millions that is happening now by
http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc Andrew, who is
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, is also in fulfillment of the LORD's
John 14:12 prophecy:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I
have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John 14:12)

To believe in LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth is to trust the truth, for
He is the truth (John 14:6):

http://T3WiJ.com

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote in part:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:

> > > (Maybe/a banana, two oranges, and a string of grapes).
> >
> > I share with you, Debra, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
> > through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being blessed right
> > now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and**
> > according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise
> > that you try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've
> > established here that you are: So now how are you ?
>
> How am I now is how I always am;
> God does not change and nor do I:
>
> I am wonderfully hungering and
> thirsting for God and God's word
> The Holy Bible:

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/KNNpspPKxz8/lQyuBILdBQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Debra, "much
more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://WDJW.net/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1
) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

J. Abrams wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> J. Abrams wrote:

>>> Both... (hungry per reference to Philippians 4:12 below)
>>>
>>> 12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
>>> and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
>>> both to abound and to suffer need.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/UkMlwGQPzKg/xlF9DQqHBgAJ
>>
>> While now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier than before, I share
>> with you, John, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) knowing
>> through our hunger that we're both being blessed right now as it's
>> written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke 6:21 **and** according to
>> pure logic (healthy=wonderful & appetite=hunger) and advise that you
>> try to write that you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established
>> here that you are:
>>
>> So now how are you ?
>
> I've been wonderfully hungry for days ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Lm5NMc1tf5E/TIbjS-vZCgAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, John, "much

Timothy Sutter wrote:

> ok, Chung, but just remember
>
> =you= get -no- credit for any of this at all

Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26

> all praises be to YHWH God and Jesus The Savior =alone=

Laus DEO (Psalm 112:1)

http://WDJW.net/LausDEO

> i'm wonderfully hungry...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QmsheS-XVCw/zliXGbIfCQAJ

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://WDJW.net/Psalm112_1
) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 24, 2018, 9:38:33 AM11/24/18
... on 11/24/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
24:42) LORD (Revelation 19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is
our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to really be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 25, 2018, 6:21:54 AM11/25/18
... on 11/25/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 26, 2018, 9:17:39 AM11/26/18
... on 11/26/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2018, 9:56:35 AM11/27/18
... on 11/27/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2018, 2:32:36 AM11/28/18
... on 11/28/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2018, 1:07:05 AM11/29/18
... on 11/29/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2018, 3:55:28 AM11/30/18
... on 11/30/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2018, 2:27:18 AM12/1/18
... on 12/01/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2018, 12:23:03 AM12/2/18
... on 12/02/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2018, 5:54:29 AM12/3/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2018, 12:28:57 AM12/4/18
... on 12/04/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1 ) to GOD.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew , who is

LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_1

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2018, 4:15:18 AM12/5/18
... on 12/05/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2018, 12:11:12 AM12/6/18
... on 12/06/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2018, 2:17:31 AM12/7/18
... on 12/07/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2018, 12:20:22 AM12/8/18
... on 12/08/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2018, 1:18:32 AM12/9/18
... on 12/09/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2018, 6:08:28 AM12/10/18
... on 12/10/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2018, 12:36:17 AM12/11/18
... on 12/11/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2018, 1:36:07 AM12/12/18
... on 12/12/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2018, 12:43:36 AM12/13/18
... on 12/13/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2018, 4:26:04 AM12/14/18
... on 12/14/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2018, 12:09:25 AM12/15/18
... on 12/15/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2018, 12:10:55 AM12/16/18
... on 12/16/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2018, 12:42:40 AM12/17/18
... on 12/17/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 18, 2018, 12:20:59 AM12/18/18
... on 12/18/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2018, 2:16:50 AM12/19/18
... on 12/19/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 20, 2018, 12:17:09 AM12/20/18
... on 12/20/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 21, 2018, 1:11:41 AM12/21/18
... on 12/21/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 22, 2018, 5:04:46 AM12/22/18
... on 12/22/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 23, 2018, 2:39:32 AM12/23/18
... on 12/23/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2018, 2:24:21 AM12/24/18
... on 12/24/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2018, 1:22:31 AM12/25/18
... on 12/25/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2018, 4:18:04 AM12/26/18
... on 12/26/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2018, 12:28:49 AM12/27/18
... on 12/27/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2018, 12:38:00 AM12/28/18
... on 12/28/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2018, 12:55:16 AM12/29/18
... on 12/29/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2018, 12:21:33 AM12/30/18
... on 12/30/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2018, 1:12:01 AM12/31/18
... on 12/31/18 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Timothy Sutter

Dec 31, 2018, 2:54:31 PM12/31/18
Hello Dr. Chung;

i'm wonderfully hungry

Patrick

Dec 31, 2018, 5:38:46 PM12/31/18
Timothy Sutter <a20...@mail.com> wrote:

>Hello Dr. Chung;

>i'm wonderfully hungry

Fix yourself a sandwich.

Timothy Sutter

Dec 31, 2018, 6:09:30 PM12/31/18

Patrick wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> Hello Dr. Chung;

>> i'm wonderfully hungry

> Fix yourself a sandwich.

i'll still be wonderfully hungry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 4:18:17 AM1/1/19
... on 01/01/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Timothy Sutter

Jan 1, 2019, 7:15:33 AM1/1/19
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> ... interjected;

>>> Fix yourself a sandwich.

>> i'll still be wonderfully hungry

> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
> hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
> LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
> to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Yes and Be it So [2 Corinthians 1:19-21]

thank you for agreeing the Jesus Christ and God's own Holy Spirit

Taste good [Psalm 34:8 ; 1 Peter 2:3] and Be an enduring source

of True food and True medicine, making the whole body sound.

[Revelation 22:2]

now we may eat material foods and know they can do us no harm.

[Colossians 2:16-23]

not Fearing to hunger like an Esau who sold his birthright

for a bowl of porridge,

but also realizing that man does not live by bread alone, [Matthew 4:4]

and that Jesus has Food of which most remain unawares [John 4:34]

which keeps us wonderfully hungry at all times.

Yes and Amen

provide us with more Holy Spirit

give us This bread...always [John 6:34]

now perhaps i'll have an assortment of fruit

both Spiritual and material...

have a good year Dr. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 8:23:20 AM1/1/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:
> >> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD interjected;

>>> i'll still be wonderfully hungry
>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
>> http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
>> LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
>> to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)
>

> Yes and Be it So [2 Corinthians 1:19-21]

John 16:23

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

>Taste good [Psalm 34:8 ; 1 Peter 2:3] and Be an enduring source

Matthew 19:17

> of True food and True medicine, making the whole body sound.
>
>[Revelation 22:2]
>
>now we may eat material foods and know they can do us no harm.
>
>[Colossians 2:16-23]
>
>not Fearing to hunger like an Esau who sold his birthright
>
>for a bowl of porridge,
>
>but also realizing that man does not live by bread alone, [Matthew 4:4]

Deuteronomy 8:3

GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21).

>and that Jesus has Food of which most remain unawares [John 4:34]
>
>which keeps us wonderfully hungry at all times.

LORD JESUS has food (John 4:34), which is His work, which the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) will never know about.

Yes, He enjoys His work. It's when we're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry like Him (Luke 24:42) that He allows
us to know His work that He wants us to do:

http://WDJW.net

>Yes and Amen

Laus DEO :-)

>provide us with more Holy Spirit

All we need to do is ask according to what's written at Luke 11:13
though we are evil for only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

It is with "much more" Holy Spirit, that we have His help to do good
instead of evil.

Our LORD Jesus is the way (John 14:6) to be good-doers instead of
evil-doers though we are still evil.

Good-doers are those who are always saying/writing that they're
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward with
all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD. Laus DEO :-)

They are also the ones who are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Timothy,
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Laus DEO :-)

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_ ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2019, 12:14:43 AM1/2/19
... on 01/02/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2019, 12:09:51 AM1/3/19
... on 01/03/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2019, 2:48:51 AM1/4/19
... on 01/04/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke
24:42) LORD (Revelation 19:16) Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who really is
our Righteousness (Jeremiah 23:6).

The way (John 14:6) to really be like our Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) LORD
is by our always saying/writing that we're wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in **all** ways including especially
caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2019, 12:42:37 AM1/5/19
... on 01/05/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2019, 12:01:56 AM1/6/19
... on 01/06/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2019, 5:49:29 AM1/7/19
... on 01/07/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2019, 12:28:01 AM1/8/19
... on 01/08/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2019, 12:24:56 AM1/9/19
... on 01/09/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2019, 12:09:49 AM1/10/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2019, 3:14:13 AM1/11/19
... on 01/11/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2019, 1:43:09 AM1/12/19
... on 01/12/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 13, 2019, 12:50:24 AM1/13/19
... on 01/13/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 14, 2019, 12:28:53 AM1/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2019, 6:27:05 AM1/15/19
... on 01/15/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2019, 12:06:10 AM1/16/19
... on 01/16/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 17, 2019, 12:54:36 AM1/17/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 18, 2019, 12:07:50 AM1/18/19
... on 01/18/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 19, 2019, 12:36:18 AM1/19/19
... on 01/19/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 20, 2019, 12:14:18 AM1/20/19
... on 01/20/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 21, 2019, 12:18:42 AM1/21/19
... on 01/21/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2019, 12:40:11 AM1/22/19
... on 01/22/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2019, 1:19:52 AM1/23/19
... on 01/23/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2019, 5:03:37 AM1/24/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2019, 5:37:38 AM1/25/19
... on 01/25/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jan 25, 2019, 6:09:15 AM1/25/19
ABC ANDREW B CHUNG HAS FINALLY BEEN HUNG
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/FZgg1FbHYcI

EVIL SICK ABUSIVE ANDREW B CHUNG LIED ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/2Rt6u7-rHVg

ANDREW B CHUNG: PROVEN WRONG BY SERVANT AND DEBRA DEE FREEMAN
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/vEWJBqX9fRw

Far flung bung dung Chung has diarrhea !! Dumped 30 Threads from 12:01 AM to 2:34 AM or
in 2 1/2 hours, when Usenet allows only 16 in a four hour period per account !!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/epX_AxN7w34

** Again exposing and vanquishing the "hunger is wonderful" delusion of the eternally condemned, and ever more cursed by GOD, and tragic, Usenet scourge Andrew B Chung on 12/30/18 and any additional day his stalking harassing self is still alive
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/d4QXc3r9srE

> > BEING WONDERFULLY FULL AND SATISFIED ON EVERY DAY / Debra Dee Freeman /
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.bible.prophecy/3TN4sOBuXuE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2019, 6:14:28 AM1/25/19
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Debra D. McQueen Freeman wrote:

>> > I am sick and tired ...
>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/FbnZuNLqCAAJ
>>
>> I hope that despite your feeling "sick and tired" that you, Debra,
>> nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.
>>
>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>

> Evil stupid sicko ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/uxS8FgLHcZw/0k5XDkzzCAAJ

It is written that our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD says that only One is
good (Matthew 19:17).

Therefore, I am, instead, just simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) as I share with you, Debra, that your
being able to post here on alt.bible.prophecy does indicate that you
have the more fundamental ability to eat.

So you do, in fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you
(yes/no) ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2019, 12:57:27 AM1/26/19
... on 01/26/19 & upwards means to be like our living (Doctor Luke

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2019, 1:16:24 PM1/26/19
** 01/26/19 Thereby edifying (Ephesians 4:29) others, so that they'd
not be deceived (Galatians 6:7) by the conceited (Obadiah 1:3)
nymshifter of perdition (Proverbs 16:25) who is reaping what it has
sown on USENET via its prideful (Proverbs 16:18) attempts to mock GOD
by blaspheming (Mark 3:29) in the flesh against His Holy Spirit
(Galatians 6:8 and 1 Thessalonians 5:19) to its own blind (Matthew
7:3) shame (Proverbs 11:2) and destruction (Pro 16:18).

"For if GOD spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also
spare not thee." (Romans 11:21)

First, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Galatians 6:3) by a
haughty (Pro 16:18) spirit to blaspheme (Mark 3:29) against the Holy
Spirit.

Second, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (1 John 1:8) by a
proud (Galatians 5:26) heart to claim to be without the sin (Hebrews
12:1) of being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) by not
using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12).

Third, take heed (Rom 11:21) to not be deceived (Gal 6:7) by the vain
(Ephesians 5:6) words of conceited (Oba 1:3) eternally condemned (Mk
3:29) nymshifters who hide behind various nyms including possibly even
Christ (Luke 21:8) to do evil (Proverbs 8:13) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau (Gen 25:32) whom GOD
hates (Malachi 1:2-3).

Indeed, haughty are those who boast (Jeremiah 9:24) "my heart is not
proud; my eyes are not haughty. I don't concern myself with matters
too great or too awesome for me to grasp" (Psalm 131:1) instead of
simply using http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians 4:12) to
be humble (Ephesians 4:2) like the LORD (Luke 24:42).

They are cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) with ever-increasing amounts of
brain-destroying http://bit.ly/HeartVAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue)
thereby making it difficult (Hebrews 5:11) for them to comprehend (Psa
131:1) what they are reading including especially what follows about
their "hunger is starvation" delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11). They
have been blinded (2 Corinthians 4:4) by the "god of this age" which
is their own stomach (Matthew 15:17).

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/utSXzwLiSjM/TXI9pGW5CgAJ

Thus, instead of calling (Psalm 107:6) out to the LORD for help when
the heart (Jeremiah 17:9) of their soul is troubled by their being
hungry (Psalm 107:5), they make food offerings to an idol (i.e. their
stomach) so that they end up ever more cursed (Jer 17:5) by GOD.

Therefore, without either bitterness, anger, or malice (Ephesians
4:31), http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew while wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in the Holy Spirit, Who humbles us &
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, boldly adds here to the
irrefutable proof of GOD's existence instead of either grieving
(Ephesians 4:30) or quenching (1 Th 5:19) the Holy Spirit:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/obR4eeMQ8b0/1v3om0rJAQAJ

* Note that the aforementioned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) being
no longer able to always type its nym correctly is consistent with it
being ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD because it will never be
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Forgiven (Ephesians 4:32) by the LORD for
blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against the Holy Spirit.

Laus DEO :-)

GOD says to the eternally condemned nymshifter, "You have trusted in
your wickedness and have said, 'No one sees me’ (Isaiah 47:10) here on
Usenet and yet I see through your nym and curse (Jer 17:5) you more
than ever so that you will never have peace (Proverbs 16:7)."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kR8rR8s9t6o/phQNZEvYBQAJ

Laus DEO !

+++

The eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant of
satan) wrote:

> Andy andy, you made the challenge to non-believers

No.

I did not write that "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3)

> , it just done don''t
> work; now done it?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/xR4zDAEOBwAJ

Your calling the Holy Spirit an "it" is your continuing to blaspheme
against Him.

> So fess up and stop making this face loosing claim for we believers:

You, who are eternally condemned by GOD, cannot trust (John 3:16) Him.

Those who don't trust GOD, don't really believe in their heart (Romans
10:9) that GOD raised Jesus Christ up from the dead.

Bottom line: You, who are eternally condemned, cannot be believers.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

See also:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Fh-E9VvbJ64/9zvd_bkCBwAJ

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Actually, instead of a test of the proof, the video (especially now
with what is in its comment section) and your vainly** citing it
further adds to the proof :-)

** "those who cite the above YouTube video as a refutation of this
scientific proof unwittingly demonstrate that they are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as
evident by their cognitive deficits"

** Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

Laus DEO !

> It takes only one example to refute the claim.

Those who comprehend the proof are also able to acknowledge that it is
irrefutable simply because the Holy Spirit not only supports this
proof but allows a sound mind to comprehend it.

You will never comprehend this because you really are eternally
condemned.

The reason for responding here is for the benefit of believers (John
3:16) who are reading this.

+++

HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote about the "hunger is
starvation" (Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the
eternally condemned (Mk 3:29):

> "They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved.
> For this reason GOD sends them a powerful delusion
> so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned
> who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness."
> (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/S8OSrVJCd2M/wbeEQRDABwAJ

"There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are
the ways of death." (Proverbs 16:25)

What seems right to humans is to be http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly like a heathen
(Psalm 2:1).

"There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof
are the ways of death." (Proverbs 14:12)

Again, what seems right to humans is to be
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews
12:16) terribly like a heathen (Psalm 2:1).

Indeed, this is what's wrong with Donald J. Trump (DJT) as explained
in detail at http://bit.ly/WWWDJT_

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/F0BRcyUkVBI/bd56S0p-BwAJ

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka woeful
wonder) asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

+++

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... the eternally condemned & ever more cursed nymshifter (aka servant
of satan) asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago: