+ Greeting Nancy on 01/29/18 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jan 29, 2018, 10:18:27 AM1/29/18
Nancy in reference to Debra wrote:

> In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.

It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Nancy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2018, 1:57:12 PM1/29/18
Nancy in reference to Debra wrote:

> In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ

Pegleg

Jan 29, 2018, 8:00:59 PM1/29/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 10:18:27 AM UTC-5, HeartDoc Andrew wrote:
> Nancy in reference to Debra wrote:
>
> > In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
>
> It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.

Nancy

The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....

So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?

Is this how you show how humble you are?

Tell you what...when you can come on here with no titles to your name...maybe we will talk.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2018, 10:37:02 PM1/29/18
Nancy wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy in reference to Debra wrote:
>>
>> > In my 70 years on this earth.....I have never seen anyone as jealous she is.
>>
>> It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ

> The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....

Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.

GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.

It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
unfaithful.

> So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?

I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).

Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.

I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.

It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).

> Is this how you show how humble you are?

It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
that He humbles us.

So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So again, how are you ?

Pegleg

Jan 30, 2018, 4:18:07 PM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 10:37:02 PM UTC-5, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Nancy wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
>
> > The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
>
> Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
>
> GOD would not be jealous if His people were all faithful.

Nancy

Who do you believe His people are?

> It is right for GOD to be jealous because His people are indeed
> unfaithful.
>
> > So, why do you feel it necessary to come on here shouting you are a doctor?
>
> I am not shouting (i.e. typing in all caps).
>
> Moreover, HeartDoc is not a title but rather a calling.
>
> I am called to be the answer to the question asked in Jeremiah 17:9
> about who can (Philippians 4:13) know the heart's incurable condition.
>
> It is right for a HeartDoc to know about the heart (Matthew 15:19).
>
> > Is this how you show how humble you are?
>
> It is written that it's when GOD causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger
> that He humbles us.
>
> So again, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and again hope you, Nancy, also have a
> healthy appetite too.
>
> So again, how are you ?

Nancy

I am absolutely wonderful.

I have a son that in the medical field that looks after the physical....something too much! Worse that my dad! 8-)

I have a Father that looks after the spiritual.

How about you?

Debra Dee McQueen Freeman

Jan 30, 2018, 5:48:07 PM1/30/18
On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 10:37:02 PM UTC-5, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Nancy wrote:
> > HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >> It is written that the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD is a jealous GOD so that it's possible (Matthew 19:26) He is even more jealous than Debra is.
>
> Source:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
>
> > The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
>
> Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.

LOL !!!!

Good luck trying to have an intelligent conversation with Nancy !!!!

She is too busy "worshiping the Ancient of Days" to take interest
in reality or being kind to humans and their normal needs wants
feelings.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2018, 7:00:14 PM1/30/18
Debra Dee McQueen Freeman wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Nancy wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/QOtl6T5E5U0/7P7bSNjDAAAJ
>>
>> > The ancient of Days is the only One with the right to be....
>>
>> Being jealous is not a right but rather a state of being.
>
> LOL !!!!
>
> Good luck trying to have an intelligent conversation with Nancy !!!!

I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and
hope you, dearly beloved Debra, also have healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?