Re: Hypo but don't want to eat.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 12:46:21 PM5/10/09
Julie Bove wrote:

> Have you ever had this happen? Sooo frustrating.
>
> Yesterday my Dr. told me to stop eating lunch again so I will lose weight.
> But I already had a lunch thing planned for today. It was supposed to be at
> 2:15 but due to someone arriving late, it was more like 3. I ate what I
> normally would. Fine. Didn't have the cake, pie, candy or even any of the
> nuts at the party after.
>
> Went to the store on the way home and got the salad bar that I said I was
> going to try not to get any more. But... I had a $10 off coupon if I spent
> $35 so decided to treat myself and Angela. She had hers for a late dinner
> and I saved mine for my snack before bed.
>
> Began to feel really hungry about 2 hours before I was to eat my snack.
> Hunger is unusual for me. Had a few peanuts and some unsweetened dried
> cranberries. Didn't help much with the hunger and I began to feel goofy and
> shaky. Should have tested, I know...but just wasn't thinking right.
>
> Half an hour before I was due for my snack, I could take no more so I
> tested. Hypo! Totally forgot about the package of Skittles I have sitting
> beside me (the only candy I have in the house) so went to the kitchen and
> ate a spoonful of Cacao Bliss (raw cocoa with coconut meat and agave
> nectar). Not the best thing to have eaten, I'm sure.
>
> Then I got the salad. And suddenly I didn't want the salad! There were
> some carbs in the salad. Some tabbouli and some kidney and garbanzo beans.
> But it just didn't seem appealing any more. And here I sat for an hour and
> a half just thinking of the salad. Grrr. So I forced myself to eat some of
> it. But I really hate to force myself to eat. Am feeling better now, but I
> think I should eat a few pretzels just to get some more carbs into me. Most
> of the salad is still here and is going to go into the trash.

It is clear that you are suffering terribly from the delusion that
"hunger is starvation."

This delusion is so ever pervasive:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

May you have a wonderful mother's day.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

anon...@nowhere.you.know

May 10, 2009, 2:25:22 PM5/10/09
"It is clear that you are suffering terribly from the delusion that
"hunger is starvation."

This delusion is so ever pervasive:"

Yes, sad delusion is occuring, but in this instance not hunger.

We can pray God deliver and heal from it.

God bless and protect and heal.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 2:31:07 PM5/10/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

<><

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"

Ken

May 10, 2009, 7:01:28 PM5/10/09
Two Morons without a life....

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 7:36:10 PM5/10/09
Ken wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c556490f8cff0206?
>
> Two Morons without a life....

Name-calling simply shows that you are among the lost needing
salvation by GOD.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Ken

May 10, 2009, 7:49:59 PM5/10/09
On May 10, 4:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote: nothing worth quoting

Fuck you and your imaginary sky fairy, ya retard

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 7:53:21 PM5/10/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4aa925bb7a438dc6?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind like Cleopus and Simon were."

ironjustice

May 10, 2009, 10:32:48 PM5/10/09
On May 10, 4:49 pm, Ken <flakey...@earthlink.net> wrote: snip <<

You were TOLD to cease and desist your .. attempted .. predation ..

You were told ALSO to get out of the groups ..

DOOOOO .. it ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

Message has been deleted

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 8:57:09 AM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 00:09:44 -0500, Goofy Azzed Baboon wrote
(in article <kkcf05dh5rvphmuja...@4ax.com>):

<teamt...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On May 10, 4:49ï¿œpm, Ken <flakey...@earthlink.net> wrote: snip <<

>> You were TOLD to cease and desist your .. attempted .. predation ..
>>
>> You were told ALSO to get out of the groups ..
>>
>> DOOOOO .. it ..
>>

>> Who loves ya.
>> Tom
>>

>> Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
>> http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

> No, but that isn't going to stop a professinoal Kooker such as yourself.

>> Man Is A Herbivore!
>> http://tinyurl.com/4rq595
>

> No, but that isn't going to stop a professinoal Kooker such as yourself.
> We must have canine and incisor teeth (holding and ripping flesh) for a
> reason.

>> DEAD PEOPLE WALKING
>> http://tinyurl.com/zk9fk

> Braindead like you - YES!
>

> Looking in mirrors again???

Yes, the iron-y

ironjustice

May 11, 2009, 11:06:16 AM5/11/09
On May 11, 5:57 am, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote: Yes, the iron-
y- <<

You laugh .. don't ya ..

Because .. ? ..ou are the same as him aren't ya ..

That predatorial nature being evidenced is very common in ..
homosexuals ..

Homosexuals are also COMMONLY .. avid atheists ..

YOU .. coincidentally ARE .. predatorial .. AND atheist ..

YOU derive your handle from that of .. I assume .. Athena .. which is
a woman's name ..

Are you a homosexual .. atheist .. ?

A predatorial homosexual atheist .. ?

My insight is 100% up to now ..

I would bet you are even left handed ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://tinyurl.com/4rq595

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 11:17:50 AM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 10:06:16 -0500, ironjustice wrote
(in article
<2d48333f-8ce3-464a...@d7g2000prl.googlegroups.com>):

> On May 11, 5:57ï¿œam, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote: Yes, the iron-

> y- <<
>
> You laugh .. don't ya ..
>
> Because .. ? ..ou are the same as him aren't ya ..
>
> That predatorial nature being evidenced is very common in ..
> homosexuals ..
>
> Homosexuals are also COMMONLY .. avid atheists ..
>
> YOU .. coincidentally ARE .. predatorial .. AND atheist ..
>
> YOU derive your handle from that of .. I assume .. Athena .. which is
> a woman's name ..
>
> Are you a homosexual .. atheist .. ?
>
> A predatorial homosexual atheist .. ?
>
> My insight is 100% up to now ..
>
> I would bet you are even left handed ..
>

> Who loves ya.

Methinks you doth protest too much.

Perhaps this is a way to hide what you really are yourself by accusing others
of exactly who/what you are.

Message has been deleted

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 11:57:19 AM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 10:48:54 -0500, Goofy Azzed Baboon wrote
(in article <i3ig05h2pr9slthhl...@4ax.com>):

> Hee hee hee, a touch of the nickel too.
>
> good on

Yes he does boron with his posts

Father Haskell

May 11, 2009, 3:16:04 PM5/11/09
On May 10, 10:32 pm, ironjustice <teamtan...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Jesus Was A Vegetarian!http://tinyurl.com/2r2nkh

Puppies aren't vegetables.

ironjustice

May 11, 2009, 5:27:49 PM5/11/09
On May 11, 8:17 am, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote: Perhaps this

is a way to hide what you really are yourself by accusing others
of exactly who/what you are <<

What is .. ?

I'm not doing .. nadda ..

YOU are being predatorial .. there .. whacko ..

YOU are the one .. acting .. abnormal .. whacko ..

How could one even think .. I .. would be that .. when after all ..
whacko .. it IS .. you
following people around and posting .. drivel .. predatorial ..
drivel ..

You may like or want to smear your sht .. somewhere .. but ..

You have to actually GO somewhere to try to smear your .. sht .. on
someone ..

Me .. ? .. I don't go .. nowhere ..

YOU .. are predatorial ..

Try to twist it .. shteater ..

Try to say you aren't .. predatorial .. shteater ..

Heh .. heh ..

The evidence .. is there .. for all to .. see .. shteater ..

Now .. fkff .. shteater ..

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 5:52:14 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 16:27:49 -0500, ironjustice wrote
(in article
<525e07cb-025e-4e17...@z8g2000prd.googlegroups.com>):

> On May 11, 8:17ï¿œam, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote: Perhaps this

> is a way to hide what you really are yourself by accusing others
> of exactly who/what you are <<
>
> What is .. ?
>
> I'm not doing .. nadda ..
>
> YOU are being predatorial .. there .. whacko ..
>
> YOU are the one .. acting .. abnormal .. whacko ..

I must have hit a nerve with my comments about you. Your attack shows the
truth about what I wrote. Why don't you just come out of all the closets you
are in. Your true friends will still be true friends unless they are
homophobic or bigots in which case they are not worth having as friends.

ironjustice

May 11, 2009, 6:27:04 PM5/11/09
On May 11, 2:52 pm, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote:
 Your true friends will still be true friends unless they are
homophobic or bigots in which case they are not worth having as
friends.<<

Yep .. for sure .. man ..

Take your bullsht .. and your shteating self .. somewhere OTHER than
these groups ..

Understand .. shteater .. ?

Your predatory nature .. gives you away .. you .. shteating ..
mutated .. **freak** ..

Understand .. ?

Is that like .. real .. hard for ya to see .. ?

Eh .. shteater .. ?

Fkff .. you are .. dysfunctional .. and .. abnormal ..

People find you .. repugnant ..

Understand .. shteater .. ?

Hit the .. road .. shteater ..

Ken

May 11, 2009, 6:29:47 PM5/11/09
ESAD Retard

Ken

May 11, 2009, 6:32:41 PM5/11/09
On May 10, 4:36 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote: another pile of CHUNG DUNG

Piss on you imaginary sky pixie, FOOL

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 7:22:11 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:27:04 -0500, ironjustice wrote
(in article
<941cf93a-c109-408e...@w35g2000prg.googlegroups.com>):

> On May 11, 2:52ï¿œpm, Atheno <ath...@imatheno.com> wrote:
> ï¿œYour true friends will still be true friends unless they are

> homophobic or bigots in which case they are not worth having as
> friends.<<
>
> Yep .. for sure .. man ..
>
> Take your bullsht .. and your shteating self .. somewhere OTHER than
> these groups ..
>
> Understand .. shteater .. ?
>
> Your predatory nature .. gives you away .. you .. shteating ..
> mutated .. **freak** ..
>
> Understand .. ?
>
> Is that like .. real .. hard for ya to see .. ?
>
> Eh .. shteater .. ?
>
> Fkff .. you are .. dysfunctional .. and .. abnormal ..
>
> People find you .. repugnant ..
>
> Understand .. shteater .. ?
>
> Hit the .. road .. shteater ..

I must have hit a really raw nerve.

Message has been deleted

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 11:28:03 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 21:06:27 -0500, Goofy Azzed Baboon wrote
(in article <g9mh05poa94071g0c...@4ax.com>):

> I have to steel myself just to wade through the nonsense. Why doesn't he
just
> move his boyfriend in an be done with it. 2 Vegetarians holding a sausage
> fest.

Maybe he needs some lithium.

Message has been deleted