Re: Jesus is God! Proved.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2006, 11:43:32 PM7/9/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> Jesus is God! Proved.
>
> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> You will know that I am in the midst of Israel, And that I am Yahweh,
> your God, and there is no one else; And my people will never again be
> disappointed. "It will happen afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit
> on all flesh; And your sons and your daughters will prophesy. Your old
> men will dream dreams. Your young men will see visions. And also on the
> servants and on the handmaids in those days, I will pour out my Spirit.
> I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood, fire, and
> pillars of smoke. The sun will be turned into darkness, And the moon
> into blood, Before the great and terrible day of Yahweh comes. It will
> happen that whoever will call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved; For
> in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there will be those who escape, As Yahweh
> has said, And among the remnant, those whom Yahweh calls. (Joel 2:27-32
> WEB)
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
>
> "It will happen that whoever will call on the name of Yahweh shall be
> saved" ???
>
> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
> ...that if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe
> in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For
> with the heart, one believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth
> confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, "Whoever
> believes in him will not be disappointed." For there is no distinction
> between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich to
> all who call on him. For, "Whoever will call on the name of the Lord
> will be saved." (Romans 10:9-13 WEB)
> <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
>
> Jesus is God!

Most definitely.

Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except one
-- God. (Mark 10:18 WEB)

"Yes, dear LORD Jesus Christ, YOU are good for YOU are GOD."

Be still my discerning heart, which has HIS Name written on it and
through which the power of the Holy Spirit pierces like a lightning
bolt as my soul confesses the above.

Cross-posted to SMC, where all matters of the heart are discussed with
great joy :-)

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://tinyurl.com/frep8

Al

Jul 10, 2006, 7:15:27 AM7/10/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote: (fictional nonsense)

Why listen to him. He's a PROVEN LIAR!

> Wanna bet, Chung? Here's EXACTLY what you said:
>
> "In the infinitely powerful and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I
> command you, demon, to come out and leave Philip before our LORD
> personally destroys you. "

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jul 10, 2006, 1:03:01 PM7/10/06
Two non-existent things, I suppose that makes them identical.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2006, 4:31:37 PM7/12/06
sensi wrote:
> vera wrote:
<snip>
> > My best friend and Sister in Christ has the same (false) view that people
> > will all be saved anyway, by the way. This has never been a problem
> > between us, because she does not try to teach others AND (and that is the
> > most important part) she has accepted that Jesus died for her sins.
>
> sensi:
> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.

Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself but everything to
do with her faith being placed solely in LORD Jesus Christ and not in
the people of this world. HE saves those who place their faith in HIM.
This is the only thing you can count on.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 6:26:49 PM7/12/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> sensi wrote:
>> vera wrote:
> <snip>
>> > My best friend and Sister in Christ has the same (false) view that
>> > people
>> > will all be saved anyway, by the way. This has never been a problem
>> > between us, because she does not try to teach others AND (and that is
>> > the
>> > most important part) she has accepted that Jesus died for her sins.
>>
>> sensi:
>> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.
>
> Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself

sensi:
Oh really? Now you want to tell me she's not trying to save her own butt?

Salvation of the butt..

Sit on butt in pew, keep butt warm, take butt to altar, save butt
Sit on butt, read bible... kick other butts
Whose butt is doing WHAT....? to WHOSE... butt?
Oh... their butt is in bad butt trouble. God's gonna kick their butt, burn
their butt while he's kissing my butt, he'll be glad to see my butt.
You guys talk more about butts then you do hearts.
You love your butt more than you care to admit..

but everything to
> do with her faith being placed solely in LORD Jesus Christ and not in
> the people of this world.
HE saves those who place their faith in HIM.
> This is the only thing you can count on.

sensi:
A strange belief there.
Let us examine, Mr. Physician.
You don't believe in people of this world?
Yet.....you do believe in preachers, you beleive in
congregations, you believe in a religion based on people thoughts and ideas.
You believe in science, medicine,nurses,doctors,super markets, systems of
transportation, electricity, carpenters, mechanics, teachers, principals,
factory workers,
housewifes, mothers, fathers, children etc.. and you don't think God had a
hand in helping any of these people?
If you do not beleive IN people. you sir should not be a physician. Why
would you even think about becoming a Dr if you're not going to use YOUR God
given skill to help people with medical needs?
Why bother, just burn them and get em out of their misery. No.....you do
not have faith in HIM for any other reason than to save your own butt!

> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

sensi:
Ahhhh, yeah right.... for what reason Mr. Physician?
I can almost hear you... God, Sensi doesn't know you like I do.. Is there
something I can do to convict her heart to make her bend over for me.

This is a joke. Are you laughing?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 12, 2006, 6:52:41 PM7/12/06
sensi wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> > sensi wrote:
> >> vera wrote:
> > <snip>
> >>
> >> sensi:
> >> Your idea is selfish....self-centered.
> >
> > Actually, Vera's view has nothing to do with herself
>
> sensi:
> Oh really?

Yes.

To understand this, simple surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 7:18:20 PM7/12/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Let me ask you this question....
How amazing is amazing?

Amazing enough to save every soul or only amazing enough to save baptist and
fundamentalist?

::: veralein :::

Jul 12, 2006, 7:49:06 PM7/12/06
In news:94WdnS6Oz5GjHijZ...@pghconnect.com,
sensi <sensi...@home.net> typed:

Oh, you want to be saved? Really, or are you just playing around?

If you want to be saved, I recommend you join a good church. You once
wrote you have a daughter who believes in Christ - so maybe you go with
her and listen to the next sermon. I recommend an Alpha Course, too.

>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
2 Peter 3:10 WEB But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the
night; in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the
elements will be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the
works that are in it will be burned up.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

sensi

Jul 12, 2006, 7:59:04 PM7/12/06

" ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Vera, how amazing is amazing grace?
How amazing is God's love?
How amazing is salvation?
Enough for you or does it include every soul?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 4:20:41 AM7/13/06

Without limits.

> Amazing enough to save every soul or only amazing enough to save baptist and
> fundamentalist?

Those without faith in Christ Jesus as their LORD, their Savior, and
their GOD are limited in their ability to receive HIS salvation.

Truth is simple.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Al

Jul 13, 2006, 7:46:20 AM7/13/06
Andrew B. Chung, wrote:

ALL BULL SHIT FROM CHUNG, THE PROVEN LIAR!

> Wanna bet, Chung? Here's EXACTLY what you said:
>
> "In the infinitely powerful and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I
> command you, demon, to come out and leave Philip before our LORD
> personally destroys you. "
>

> Chung caught in a boldfaced lie!

sensi

Jul 13, 2006, 11:06:05 AM7/13/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

sensi:
Amazingly you changed Amazing grace to suit
your-self. I'm thinking there are lots of people who believe in God who have
never heard the story of Jesus or who might even have another name in their
language where a man of quality was presented as godly enough to be
considered as God.
I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about a
person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 4:10:36 PM7/13/06

Hardly.

> I'm thinking there are lots of people who believe in God who have
> never heard the story of Jesus or who might even have another name in their
> language where a man of quality was presented as godly enough to be
> considered as God.

If what you have written were true, it would be a simple matter to name
one person who have never heard the story of Christ Jesus.

Instead, it is written that GOD is knowable only through the Son, LORD
Jesus Christ.

> I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
> Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about a
> person.

Actually, the qualities of the name of a person often present little to
no truth about a person. You would have known this had you been able
to discern the truth. For an understanding of this, simply surf the

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 6:19:19 PM7/13/06
Jani wrote:
> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > In news:u6ydnf05jKx...@pipex.net,
> > Jani <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> typed:

> >> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> >>

> >> []

> >> It's an *unmoderated Usenet group*, Vera. Not a vehicle for your
> >> sectarianism.
> >
> > Pardon?
> >
> > You should have read the newsgroups to be informed that your accusation is
> > nothing but smear.
> >
> > I recommend people to find a church at their home towns to avoid Christian
> > haters like you who want to keep them away from God. I hope that many will
> > do an Alpha Course. They are offered at many good churches of
> >
> > - the Anglicans
> > - the Baptists
> > - the Methodists
> > - the Roman Catholics
> > - Lutherans
> > - some other Free Evangelicals
> > - several others (if you are not sure, write me an e-mail)
> > - ask Athanasius what his Coptic Orthodox church is doing in this
> > direction as well.
> >
> > Now you come and say I am a "sectarian"? It is just the opposite - I am
> > fighting them, and I am supporting the main stream churches.
>
> Maybe you should ask them whether they actually *want* your support, before
> you speak for them.

Vera does not appear to be writing on their behalf. In truth,
supporting someone is not the same as writing/speaking for that
someone.

> All the christians I know RL (and that covers people
> from at least four of your denominations, up there) would be horrified at
> the example you present on Usenet.

It seems you only know "closet" Christians. Yes, there are those who
are fearful of "offending" others and are embarrassed by their brethren
who have chosen to walk with Christ Jesus for such walks are openly
Christian lives.

> They want people to come into christianity, not be driven away from it.

Actually, Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship
with Christ Jesus. For this reason, no one can be driven away from
Christianity by another.

> > I will tell you what you are: a usenet TROLL, a Pagan TROLL in a Christian
> > newsgroup, annoying the Christians there, nothing else. I will expose you
> > for what you are. Too bad that all have seen that now.
>
> Nope, I'm not a troll, and nor am I a Pagan. Your problem, Vera, is that
> you're in love with "being a Christian" and like everyone who gets
> sidetracked into that, you lose sight of your God.

That is not what I discern.

> Stamping your little foot
> and telling people to leave the group, dredging up Bible quotes to support
> your tantrum, is small, mean-minded and very human.

The Spirit has moved Vera to call you out. Creatures of darkness such
as yourself understandable hate the light for it exposes your evil
deeds.

> It makes a laughing-stock of the God you purport to imitate.

Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
their walk with HIM.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Jani

Jul 13, 2006, 7:54:32 PM7/13/06
Atlanta? OK, pray away.

(ARW added)

I'm being prayed for by a licensed nutbar, and I think, a registered k00k.
Wow.

Don't we have Georgian witches here?

Jani

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 8:32:07 PM7/13/06
> > as yourself understandably hate the light for it exposes your evil

> > deeds.
> >
> >> It makes a laughing-stock of the God you purport to imitate.
> >
> > Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
> > their walk with HIM.
> >
> > To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
> >
> > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

> Atlanta? OK, pray away.

Already have.

> (ARW added)

(Doesn't bother me)

> I'm being prayed for by a licensed nutbar, and I think, a registered k00k.
> Wow.

Name-calling does not bother me either for it reveals that you are not
secure in the truth.

> Don't we have Georgian witches here?

Those whom I know in Georgia are already in my prayers as are you, dear
Jani whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's one and only begotten Son,
LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly and die horribly on the
cross in order to save us from our deadly sins.

Jani

Jul 13, 2006, 8:59:59 PM7/13/06
See, I don't mind that he's a nutbar, or that he gangs up with other
religious nutbars to destroy any credibility christianity might have had -
but he pretends to be a *doctor*?

Maybe it's a Brit thing, but our health-care people have enough idiots to
deal with, without fakes pretending to be "cardiologists".

Jani

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 13, 2006, 11:43:48 PM7/13/06

> See, I don't mind that he's a nutbar, or that he gangs up with other

> religious nutbars to destroy any credibility christianity might have had -
> but he pretends to be a *doctor*?

Pretending is not my style. Neither is being religious.

Again, Christianity is a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and
not a religion. As such, folks enter into Christianity of their own
free will though faith and not as a function of either perceived
religious credibility or the attractiveness of others who have become
born-again Christians.

> Maybe it's a Brit thing, but our health-care people have enough idiots to
> deal with, without fakes pretending to be "cardiologists".

Your inability to discern the truth is consistent with your inability
to accept Christ Jesus as your LORD, your Savior and your GOD.

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ.

Still praying for you, dear Jani.

www.pulpitfire.org

Jul 14, 2006, 1:42:59 AM7/14/06
Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
regularly?
Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
Rely on this finished work alone for salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-3;
Eph. 2:8-10). www.pulpitfire.org
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven,
and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether
they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or
powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:16

The Lord, pt. II

Jul 14, 2006, 1:52:41 AM7/14/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

No patients, and his wife left him.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:51:13 AM7/14/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

The LORD gives time to those whom HE blesses.

May HE bless you similarly, dear brother, in Jesus' most precious and
holy name.

Amen.

root

Jul 14, 2006, 7:29:13 AM7/14/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Can you clarify something for me please?

What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

I've never been able to work that one out.

golwg

Matthew

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 8:37:02 AM7/14/06
Andrew wrote:

Instead, it is written that GOD is knowable only through the Son, LORD
Jesus Christ.

sensi:

I guess I look for qualities in a name rather than a name.
Qualities are simple to have and they (qualities) present much truth about
a person.

Andrew:

Actually, the qualities of the name of a person often present little to no
truth about a person. You would have known this had you been able to
discern the truth. For an understanding of this, simply surf the
links below my sigs.

sensi:
Actually there is a great amount of truth in "seeing" when you look through
Christ rather than looking at.
We humans tend to overlook the internal structure of
Jesus. One quality of Christ: I'm sure his heart was "full" of compassion.
It's compassion that saves a soul from many of the lesser qualities we tend
to choose along the way. Compassion is like blood- it flows in the heart of
the vein of truth.
You may not want to examine qualities and just prefer to stick with Jesus
saved you from your sins but it's nice to consider what and why as well..

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

sensi:
Why would you do that when you can pray for yourself to better understand
the quality components of Christ.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

sensi:

If your amazing love is FULL of compassion I'd be glad to accept that. But
if it's for external reasons due to *just*doctrine then it's not what I'll
be needing.

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 8:38:44 AM7/14/06

Can you clarify something for me please?

What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

I've never been able to work that one out.

golwg

Matthew

sensi:
I love this question!

sensi

Jul 14, 2006, 9:04:18 AM7/14/06

"sensi" <sensi...@home.net> wrote in message
> sensi:
Something else that just came to me

That blood that was dripping on the ground......It's the blood of
compassion. Good blood..
Man tends to take good blood and create it into bad blood....

Compassion is not something you can take and make it into a religion and say
"See here this religion is full of Jesus." No......not unless it is FULL of
compassion.
IF the religion is created by man to serve the people religion without the
compound of true compassion then it's just a religion without the foundation
of true compassion (Christ-like).. There is nothing to say we have to
worship a religion.

How do you like those apples?

sensi

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:15 AM7/14/06
Jani wrote:
> "Diana" <di...@nowheretobe.found> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jani" <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> > Actually Jani, Andrew Chung is Really a Cardiologist. He has a practice
> > based in Atlanta, Georgia.
>
> Easily verified;

Indeed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

> my son's got friends in Atlanta and he's going over there in a few weeks.

Your son and his friends are welcome to visit me at the next community
service project where I will be participating in the Atlanta
metropolitan area in a couple of weeks:

http://TheHealthFair.com

Our martial arts expert can use some heavier volunteers. He says I am
now too thin to be convincingly a threat for his self-defense demos
even though I now move much faster with quicker reflexes with my body
fat percentage approaching zero.

> In the meantime, I'll treat Chung like the nutbar he is.

Your choice. You have the free will that GOD has generously given you.

Still praying for you, dear Jani.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:13 AM7/14/06
Jani wrote:
> " ::: veralein :::" <vera...@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > In news:A9KdnXC5UIwL0SrZ...@pipex.net,
> > Jani <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> typed:

> >> "Diana" <di...@nowheretobe.found> wrote in message

> >> Easily verified; my son's got friends in Atlanta and he's going over

> >> there in a few weeks.
> >
> > I hope you have asked them all for allowance to post this publically in
> > the usenet. ;-)
>
> Since I didn't mention names or details, permission isn't necessary. Would
> you like me to look up a soc.culture.Georgia ng for you, so that you can
> sock there and try and dig up addresses and phone numbers?

> >> In the meantime, I'll treat Chung like the nutbar he is.
> >
> > Said by a Pagan troll about a Christian in a Christian newsgroup...
>
> I'm not Pagan, nor am I a troll.
>
> > Jani, you do not have to "treat" anybody here. Andrew has done nothing to
> > you. He only showed you love.
> >
> > Stop trolling here. Maybe you could add something helpful here in this
> > group or leave if you just come along to cause mischief.
>
> I hope you're addressing that to Andrew, who seems to delight in causing
> mischief under a banner of christianity....

No banner here because Christianity is not a religion but a personal
relationship with Christ Jesus that is necessarily open because HIS
offer of salvation is open to all, including you who would hate HIM.

Still praying for you, dear Jani whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 9:51:19 AM7/14/06

If the LORD makes me able.

> What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?

There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.

> I've never been able to work that one out.

Does not surprise me.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

> golwg
>
> Matthew

ren

Jul 14, 2006, 11:51:51 AM7/14/06

> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.

> Andrew B. Chung

> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

And you need to preach more to fastfood joints that still use saturated
fat because they are committing murder.

And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
absolutely evil.

::: veralein :::

Jul 14, 2006, 2:22:26 PM7/14/06
In news:1152892311.1...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
ren <ren...@hotmail.com> typed:

>> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage
>> of HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>
>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

He is not this stupid. He gave the address of his website, and that must
do. There is no reason for him to prove anything like that to anybody in
the usenet. In fact, all people would do with it is abuse.

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
John 14:6-7 WEB Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. If you had known
me, you would have known my Father also. From now on, you know him, and
have seen him."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 3:38:44 PM7/14/06
ren wrote:
> > There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> > HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet.

Correct.

> So I
> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

A PDF can be forged. Being listed in both the AMA masterfile and the
Georgia Medical Board Database can not be faked:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

As an added bonus, my board certifications can be found in the ABIM
database.

All praise and glory to LORD GOD Almighty, Whom I love with all my
heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> And you need to preach more to fastfood joints that still use saturated
> fat because they are committing murder.

Actually, overeating kills more people than saturated fat.

> And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
> Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
> are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
> absolutely evil.

Actually, it remains in favor in the founding of the U.S.A. which
through GOD's blessing remains the most powerful country in this
world...

Laus Deo !

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/monument.asp

or

http://tinyurl.com/8wagq

Without the LORD, the other countries of the world will remain
accursed.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

blu

Jul 14, 2006, 4:27:32 PM7/14/06
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<unholy amount of snippage>

> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Cardiologist? Surely you jest.

My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
do endless, pointless posting to Usenet. Rather, he's out there practicing
his specialty, doing rounds and saving people's lives. He is on call 24/7
and works tirelessly in his chosen field. -which is NOT preaching on
Usenet.

Now you can pray for me, too, you utter fraud and pompous windbag.

--

love
blu*goddess.of.groundhogs*juju

The gods too are fond of a joke.
Aristotle

Let's change the way we eat, let's change the way we live
and let's change the way we treat each other.
You see the old way wasn't working so it's on us to do
what we gotta do, to survive.
Tupac Shakur

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
Lao Tzu

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 4:49:53 PM7/14/06
blu wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <unholy amount of snippage>
>
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>
> Cardiologist?

Yes.

> Surely you jest.

No. Jesting is not my style.

> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.

If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

His not having any time for more meaningful things in life is
consistent with his not being blessed by GOD.

You along with your cardiologist will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

blu

Jul 14, 2006, 4:58:30 PM7/14/06
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> blu wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> <unholy amount of snippage>
>>
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> Cardiologist?
>
> Yes.
>
>> Surely you jest.
>
> No. Jesting is not my style.
>
>> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
>> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
>
> If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
> because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

As is your dead Jew on a stick. There is more meaning in emptiness than in
your whole new testament written and re-written and re-re-written to suit
various kings and potentates throughout the dark and middle ages.

> His not having any time for more meaningful things in life is
> consistent with his not being blessed by GOD.

Or being touched by your particular brand of insanity.

> You along with your cardiologist will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Fine with me. I love it when total strangers obsess with me.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

And in the soothing effects of Thorazine.

Don Kirkman

Jul 14, 2006, 5:09:34 PM7/14/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article <1152905924.1...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>:

>A PDF can be forged. Being listed in both the AMA masterfile and the
>Georgia Medical Board Database can not be faked:

And yet one lists three hospitals at which you reported that you have
admitting privileges while the other say on their information page for
you that you told them you have no such privileges. Why do you suppose
that is?
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 5:45:50 PM7/14/06

Asked and answered already. Would suggest you inform your doctor(s)
that you are exhibiting signs of dementia.

Still praying for you, dear Don.

ren

Jul 14, 2006, 6:37:34 PM7/14/06
Overeating is a myth. In reality Americans are fed more transfat than
any other country because it is mostly unregulated. Americans do not
eat more they are just poorer than many and thus they cook less at home
in favor of cheaper fast food. See the current lawsuit against Kentucky
Fried Chicken for details. And the lawsuits continue.

http://www.bantransfats.com/

As a cardiologist you should know that modified, transformed fat which
is vegetable oil and hydrogen increases the risk of heart disease by
25%. And the U.S. legally lists .45% of this killer ingredient as 0%
Transfat because of the corruption of our protection agencies by the
same organizations that exploit American workers.

> > And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
> > Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
> > are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
> > absolutely evil.
>
> Actually, it remains in favor in the founding of the U.S.A. which
> through GOD's blessing remains the most powerful country in this
> world...

Actually the U.S. was founded by Deists who planned to rule the
colonies as an oligarchy . However, cool guys like Jefferson, Franklin,
and Lafayette where able to promote the idea of democracy as practiced
by the French and the Native Americans. Because the average land owner
was allowed to participate in government and felt they had a say in
things they were better fighters and it was this spirit which made
America great. They dumped the King`s tea in favor of the native`s
coffee.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 6:41:53 PM7/14/06
ren wrote:
> Overeating is a myth.

Not for the discerning.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Nevermore

Jul 14, 2006, 7:57:07 PM7/14/06
In <elbeb2duau652ve5b...@4ax.com> www.pulpitfire.org
wrote:
> From: www.pulpitfire.org <pulpi...@gmail.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:42:59 -0500 Organization: Pulpitfire.org

> Dr. Chung, how do you find enough time to post on the newsgroups so
> regularly?

Yeah, aren't all you guys going straight to Hell for having the
arrogance and temerity to speak for an omnipotent, omniscient being?

Nevermore (I wouldn't dare speak on behalf of the Holy Goat)

Hawkeye-X

Jul 14, 2006, 9:29:52 PM7/14/06
On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>blu wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> <unholy amount of snippage>
>>
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> Cardiologist?
>
>Yes.
>
>> Surely you jest.
>
>No. Jesting is not my style.
>
>> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
>> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
>
>If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
>because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead. So much for your
hopes of resurrection, Dr. Quack.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 10:04:48 PM7/14/06
Hawkeye-X wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >blu wrote:
> >> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> >>
> >> <unholy amount of snippage>

> >> Cardiologist?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >> Surely you jest.
> >
> >No. Jesting is not my style.
> >
> >> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
> >> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
> >
> >If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
> >because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.
>
> So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead.

LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
documented.

> So much for your hopes of resurrection, Dr. Quack.

Name-calling remains a tell for those with satan's mark emblazoned
across their foreheads.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 14, 2006, 11:55:01 PM7/14/06
Diana wrote:
> I really don't blame you Jani. I myself do the same. He
> has been nice to me

Actually, to all.

> but when he started "trolling" I
> blocked him. He is in another group of mine and I don't
> really appreciate him tearing that group up either but
> what can a person do?

Be more truthful. This drives away the people who are really tearing
ASD apart. Creatures of darkness shun the light of the truth.

Imagine an ASD with more physician participation (especially
endocrinologists and cardiologists). Won't happen with untruthful
people around with their tendencies to attack the credentials of even
bona-fide physicians. These same people even attack Guy's
truthfulness. You've witnessed it for yourself. Jani appears to be
cut from the same cloth.

> Other's who know the law much
> better than I have already taken measures to bring him
> to a stop.

Crossposting is not unlawful.

> Jani, on another note, I feel tension from you I never
> felt before and I am sorry for anything I have done
> wrong. Please forgive me.

You called Jani on her bearing false witness. This is not wrong. She
is understandably upset about the truth, which hurts the untruthful.

You and Jani will be in my prayers, dear Diane.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 12:00:04 AM7/15/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152892311.1...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
> ren <ren...@hotmail.com> typed:
>>> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage
>>> of HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>>> Andrew B. Chung
>>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
>> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
>> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.
>
> He is not this stupid. He gave the address of his website, and that must
> do. There is no reason for him to prove anything like that to anybody in
> the usenet. In fact, all people would do with it is abuse.

Medical liability is still present in misrepresentation as much as
criminal culpability (fraud).

As I deal with doctors, surgeons and other accredited medical health
professionals on a day to day basis, I would ask with what medical board
or college is Chung maintaining his CPD/CME workload.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:24:26 AM7/15/06

Medical Licensure in the State of Georgia is predicated on active
medical liability coverage and maintaining at least minimum CME
coursework requirements.

Simply check the on-line database for confirmation of an active medical
license:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp

Truth is simple.

You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:24:30 AM7/15/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152885073....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> typed:
> Amen, Andrew! The love and grace of God is there for everyone. He died
> on the cross for everyone. It is just up to us if we accept that or not.
>
> Is it not interesting how much they endeavour to believe any nonsense,
> but when it comes to their own pride they cannot agree to be sinners.
> But you know we are blessed when they persecute us.

Yes. I feel these blessings throughout my entire being. Even more
acutely these days during the fasting. It has been an amazing
experience.

It is as if the Holy Spirit is directly converting their hatred into
HIS love which feeds my soul. Our LORD is truly the Fount of Living
Water.

All praise and glory to LORD Jesus Christ now and forever.

Laus Deo !

jules

Jul 15, 2006, 12:32:32 AM7/15/06
In article <1152885079....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Hmm...well, no not really, hon. Chinese heritage, yes. Even some
Koreans. But not Japanese, so do be careful with the Asian brush lest
you be wrong.

Not all Asian cultures use the Family Name Given Name format.

Also, if you're going to use the formal Chinese approach, use Jesus'
real name, not the Roman/Anglicized version. I'm sure he'd appreicate
it and add you to his Christmas card list.

> > I've never been able to work that one out.
>
> Does not surprise me.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Oh, you'll be in mine, too. Trust me.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Out of curiosity, does he know you're schlepping his love around? I
mean this in all seriousness. Has anyone bothered to ask Christ his
permission for all of this prayerful loving?

jules

Athanasius

Jul 15, 2006, 12:59:39 AM7/15/06
On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Truth is simple.
>
>You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.

he needs them too.

God bless you brother.

Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
"If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 12:58:49 AM7/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
<trimmed wicca and evangelical NGs>

> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Medical liability is still present in misrepresentation as much as
>> criminal culpability (fraud).
>>
>> As I deal with doctors, surgeons and other accredited medical health
>> professionals on a day to day basis, I would ask with what medical board
>> or college is Chung maintaining his CPD/CME workload.
>
> Medical Licensure in the State of Georgia is predicated on active
> medical liability coverage and maintaining at least minimum CME
> coursework requirements.
>
> Simply check the on-line database for confirmation of an active medical
> license:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/profile.asp
>
> Truth is simple.

Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g

"The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."

Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 5:52:51 AM7/15/06

It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
LORD GOD Almighty is the source of all knowledge and wisdom. Those
without the LORD understandably tend to lack knowledge and wisdom as
you have demonstrated.

To understand this, simply surf the links under my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear Lawrence.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 5:52:54 AM7/15/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Truth is simple.
> >
> >You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.
>
> he needs them too.

We all need the blessings that come from prayer :-)

> God bless you brother.

HE has way beyond my lack of worthiness.

Many thanks and praises to GOD for your kind heart.

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 15, 2006, 5:57:03 AM7/15/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
>> you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g
>>
>> "The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
>> the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
>> credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
>> Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
>> the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."
>>
>> Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
>> you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.
>
> It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
> consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.

So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..

Interesting. I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith. It shows
you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
up your claims.

lawrence

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 6:11:52 AM7/15/06
(: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> >> Except when those links off your own site show that the references to
> >> you do not in any way show ongoing CPD-based compliance. e.g
> >>
> >> "The information contained in the AMA DoctorFinder report does NOT meet
> >> the primary source equivalency requirement as set forth in the
> >> credentialing standards of accreditation organizations such as the Joint
> >> Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) or
> >> the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)."
> >>
> >> Sorry, but I deal with CPD compliance in some ways, and merely because
> >> you have a medical licence doesn't mean you're CPD compliant.
> >
> > It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
> > consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
>
> So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
> compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..

Actually, the links provided are sufficient basis for CPD/CME
compliance for your particular purpose.

> Interesting.

Your particular purpose is hardly that.

> I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith.

In truth, there is nothing to defame.

> It shows
> you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
> up your claims.

Not for the discerning.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 6:36:47 AM7/15/06

Actually, yes.

> Chinese heritage, yes. Even some
> Koreans. But not Japanese, so do be careful with the Asian brush lest
> you be wrong.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Many thanks and praises to GOD for your proving this.

You will be in my prayers, dear Jules.

Athanasius

Jul 15, 2006, 7:00:59 AM7/15/06
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 19:57:03 +1000, "(: Lawrence Meckan :)"
<lme...@SMEEyahoo.com> wrote:

>Interesting. I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith. It shows
>you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to back
>up your claims.

Or he called it correctly. :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 8:45:58 AM7/15/06
(: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> Athanasius wrote:
> <trim off cardio NG>

Without faith in LORD Jesus Christ, there can be no courage.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 9:01:09 AM7/15/06
In <7htgb2trjb560t5fk...@4ax.com> Athanasius wrote:
> From: Athanasius <dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au>

> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 14:59:39 +1000

> On 14 Jul 2006 21:24:26 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
>>Truth is simple.
>>
>>You will be in my prayers, dear Lawrence.
>
> he needs them too.

Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?

Nevermore

> God bless you brother.

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 9:12:23 AM7/15/06
In <1152929088....@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PhD wrote:
> From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: 14 Jul 2006 19:04:48 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.
> com

> Hawkeye-X wrote:
>> On 14 Jul 2006 13:49:53 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
>> <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>> >Yes.

>> >No. Jesting is not my style.

>> >If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be
>> >pointless because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.
>>
>> So is Jesus F. Christ, and he's gonna remain dead.
>
> LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
> documented.

Real history requires real documentation. Where is there ANY mention of
Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament which was written hundreds of
years after he supposedly lived?

Nevermore (Stand by for the Enlightenment)

::: veralein :::

Jul 15, 2006, 9:22:03 AM7/15/06
In news:1152958312....@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> typed:

> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>> (: Lawrence Meckan :) [troll] wrote: [snipped his smear campaign -
>>> Trolling is the practice of maliciously trying to incite others that
>>> use a newsgroup, to deviate from the stated topic of the group. In
>>> other words, trolling is an attempt to anger others to the point of
>>> drawing them into an argument or an off topic debate.]

>>> It does not surprise me that your lack of faith in GOD can be
>>> consistent with your lack of faith in all other things in your life.
>>
>> So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
>> compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..
>
> Actually, the links provided are sufficient basis for CPD/CME
> compliance for your particular purpose.
>
>> Interesting.
>
> Your particular purpose is hardly that.

Right - he is being very sneaky.

>> I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith.
>
> In truth, there is nothing to defame.

I agree!

I always get angry when they come and want to teach their nonsense to
us.

>> It shows
>> you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to
>> back up your claims.
>
> Not for the discerning.

Right you are. There is no need for that. They just want to engage us in
endless drivel and stop us from the Gospel. I have never seen any of
them learn by debating them. And if they cannot find anything doctrinal,
they start digging dirt in our lives - and if they cannot find anything
there, they simply make something up to discredit us. Shame on you,
Lawrence!

Honestly, the best that one can do with Lawrence Meckan is to ignore
him. He is like a Saul before becoming Paul.

I wonder what he answered to a post of mine in which I proved he was
wrong. I doubt that he has admitted that. I will have a look right now,
and if he has not admitted anything there, I will ignore him again.
People like Lawrence are so arrogant that they think they know better
than God, deny His Word and make up their own gospel and try to teach
that to God's Children. Unbelievable.

> To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
>
> Still praying for you, dear Lawrence.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Be blessed on this wonderful summer day, beloved brother in Christ.

::: vera :::

><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><> ><>
John 14:6-7 WEB Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the
life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. If you had known
me, you would have known my Father also. From now on, you know him, and
have seen him."
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:51:01 PM7/15/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152958312....@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com,
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> typed:
> > (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:

> >> So when the medical links you provide show no sound basis for CPD
> >> compliance on your part, I should take it in faith then..
> >
> > Actually, the links provided are sufficient basis for CPD/CME
> > compliance for your particular purpose.
> >
> >> Interesting.
> >
> > Your particular purpose is hardly that.
>
> Right - he is being very sneaky.

Such is the behavior of those who remain of this world.

> >> I also appreciate your attempt to defame my faith.
> >
> > In truth, there is nothing to defame.
>
> I agree!
>
> I always get angry when they come and want to teach their nonsense to
> us.

Understandably. It is as though our LORD is getting scourged and
crucified all over again.

> >> It shows
> >> you neither have sound reason, nor a solid foundation for truth to
> >> back up your claims.
> >
> > Not for the discerning.
>
> Right you are. There is no need for that. They just want to engage us in
> endless drivel and stop us from the Gospel. I have never seen any of
> them learn by debating them. And if they cannot find anything doctrinal,
> they start digging dirt in our lives - and if they cannot find anything
> there, they simply make something up to discredit us. Shame on you,
> Lawrence!
>
> Honestly, the best that one can do with Lawrence Meckan is to ignore
> him. He is like a Saul before becoming Paul.
>
> I wonder what he answered to a post of mine in which I proved he was
> wrong. I doubt that he has admitted that. I will have a look right now,
> and if he has not admitted anything there, I will ignore him again.
> People like Lawrence are so arrogant that they think they know better
> than God, deny His Word and make up their own gospel and try to teach
> that to God's Children. Unbelievable.

Again we are reminded to prepare ourselves in the manner described in
Ephesians 6:10-18.

> > To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
> >
> > Still praying for you, dear Lawrence.
>

> Be blessed on this wonderful summer day, beloved brother in Christ.
>
> ::: vera :::

I consider you one of the many blessings I have already received on
this brand new day that HE has made for us :-)

Again, many thanks and praises to GOD for your kind heart and for HIS
keeping me hungry. My office manager just had a spicy shrimp and rice
lunch from a local Szechuan eatery and it smelled simply wonderful
making me several times hungrier :-). And so the Holy Spirit continues
to humble me, making me hungry, and reminding me that we do not live on
bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of GOD
(Deuteronomy 8:3).

May the Holy Spirit continue to encourage, strengthen, embolden, and
comfort you, dear Vera whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's one and

only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly and
die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our deadly sins.

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 12:51:33 PM7/15/06

Actually, all that real history requires is events and the passage of
time.

> Where is there ANY mention of
> Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament which was written hundreds of
> years after he supposedly lived?

Actually, all parts of the New Testament were written within about 65
years of Christ's death and resurrection. This is more favorable than
the teachings of Siddhartha/Buddha which was carried in the oral
tradition for hundreds of years before being written down. Perhaps you
were simply confused because of the reference to Buddha.

To get back to answering your question, yes there are references to
LORD Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 1:31:05 PM7/15/06
In <1152982293....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>
> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: 15 Jul 2006 09:51:33 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.
> com
>

> Nevermore wrote:
>> In <1152929088....@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
>> Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>
>> > Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,
>> > sci. med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God!
>> > Proved. Date: 14 Jul 2006 19:04:48 -0700 Organization: http://
>> > groups.google. com

>> > LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
>> > documented.
>>
>> Real history requires real documentation.
>
> Actually, all that real history requires is events and the passage of
> time.

No, that's called vague memories and mythology. "Historically
documented" - your words, by the way - requires real documents. The
only ones Christianity has are the New Testament which is made up of
psuedoepigraphic texts written, at the absolute earliest, 150 years
after Jesus supposedly lived.

>> Where is there ANY mention of
>> Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament which was written hundreds
>> of years after he supposedly lived?
>
> Actually, all parts of the New Testament were written within about 65
> years of Christ's death and resurrection.

Actually, they weren't. The earliest of the Gospels were written about
170 A.D. and the earliest part of the New Testament was the letters of
Paul (real name: Saul) who lived when Christ supposedly lived but
clearly never met anybody named "Jesus of Nazareth" and spends his whole
time talking about the "concept" of Christ. Paul never mentions Jesus'
birth, death, baptism, crucifixion, nor ever speaks of any return nor
"Second Coming". It's evident to anybody that actually reads the Bible
that Paul is not talking about the same guy that Matthew, Mark, Luke -
let alone John, who is the only one who sees most of the wacky miracles -
is talking about.

> This is more favorable than
> the teachings of Siddhartha/Buddha which was carried in the oral
> tradition for hundreds of years before being written down. Perhaps
> you were simply confused because of the reference to Buddha.

Nope. I think I'm smart enough to tell the jolly fat guy with the
little dog from the emaciated peacenik with all the sheep.

> To get back to answering your question, yes there are references to
> LORD Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament of the Holy Bible.

You didn't answer my question which is WHERE ARE THOSE REFERENCES??? No
one has ever been able to point them out to our newsgroup even though
we've asked every Christian who's wandered in here this same question
for YEARS now. Your turn, go for it!

> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

We'll do a shot in your honor, dear whackjob.

Nevermore

Chuck Stamford

Jul 15, 2006, 5:03:37 PM7/15/06

"ren" <ren...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Overeating is a myth. In reality Americans are fed more transfat than
> any other country because it is mostly unregulated. Americans do not
> eat more they are just poorer than many and thus they cook less at home
> in favor of cheaper fast food. See the current lawsuit against Kentucky
> Fried Chicken for details. And the lawsuits continue.
>
> http://www.bantransfats.com/
>
> As a cardiologist you should know that modified, transformed fat which
> is vegetable oil and hydrogen increases the risk of heart disease by
> 25%. And the U.S. legally lists .45% of this killer ingredient as 0%
> Transfat because of the corruption of our protection agencies by the
> same organizations that exploit American workers.
>
>> > And on the subject of LORD, you know that is a concept of Monarchy and
>> > Aristocracy that fell out of favor after the French Revolution. And we
>> > are still fighting it because the absolute power of one or a few is
>> > absolutely evil.
>>
>> Actually, it remains in favor in the founding of the U.S.A. which
>> through GOD's blessing remains the most powerful country in this
>> world...
>
> Actually the U.S. was founded by Deists....

Boy I hope you're not an American, or the product of American schools! I'd
hate to think that an American, educated in America, could be this ignorant
of their own history.

Chuck Stamford

Nevermore

Jul 15, 2006, 6:59:40 PM7/15/06
Yeah! Any real American who paid attention in school knows that the
Founding Fathers were into Natural Philosophy and wanted to bring back
an enlightened Greek-Pagan style Republic based on intellect, not
religion. That's why it's such an insult to have "In God We Trust" on
our money - a phrase that was foisted on us in the 1880s by an irate
evangelical minister - NOT the motto the Founding Fathers put in our
Constitution.

Nevermore (E Plurbis Unum)

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on
the Christian religion."

-John Adams, U.S. President

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligible. Early in life, I absenteed
myself from Christian assemblies."

-Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father and inventor

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man."

-Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect,
educator, and diplomat

"The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system."

-Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

"The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity."

-John Adams, U.S. President

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme
Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the
fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."

-Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect,
educator, and diplomat

"This would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no
religion in it."

-John Adams, U.S. President

"The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never
give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma."

-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

"During almost fifteen centuries has the legal establishment of
Christianity been on trial. What has been its fruits? More or less, in
all places, pride and indolence in the clergy; ignorance and servility
in the laity; in both, superstition, bigotry, and persecution."

-James Madison, U.S. President

"I was born a heretic. I distrust those people who know so well what God
wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own
desires."

-Susan B. Anthony, U.S. reformer and suffragist

"I give money for church organs in the hope the organ music will
distract the congregation's attention from the rest of the service."

Andrew Carnegie, Scottish-born American industrialist and philanthropist

"They came with a Bible and their religion- stole our land, crushed our
spirit... and now tell us we should be thankful to the 'Lord' for being
saved."

Chief Pontiac, American Indian Chieftain

"You say there is but one way to worship the Great Spirit. If there is
but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it?"

Chief Red Jacket, Seneca Indian Chieftain

"I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious
theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a
personal God."

-Thomas Edison, American inventor

"There is so much in the bible against which every insinct of my being
rebels, so much so that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to
read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge
I have gained of its history and sources compensates me for the
unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention."

-Helen Keller, American lecturer

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 8:45:55 PM7/15/06
Nevermore wrote:

> In <1152982293....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> Andrew wrote:
> > Nevermore wrote:

No. History happens regardless of whether there is any documentation
of it.

>"Historically
> documented" - your words, by the way - requires real documents.

Correct.

> The
> only ones Christianity has are the New Testament which is made up of
> psuedoepigraphic texts written, at the absolute earliest, 150 years
> after Jesus supposedly lived.

Incorrect, the absolute latest was Revelation written by John while he
was exiled at Patmos about 65 years after Christ's death and
resurrection:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Revelation#Dating

> >> Where is there ANY mention of
> >> Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament which was written hundreds
> >> of years after he supposedly lived?

Here is written mention of LORD Jesus Christ outside of the New
Testament written about 80 years after HIS crucifixion and
resurrection:

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/polycarp-lightfoot.html

There is also the Holy Quran, which refers to Christ Jesus by name and
written by the non-christian Mohammed, the founder of the Muslim faith.

> > Actually, all parts of the New Testament were written within about 65
> > years of Christ's death and resurrection.
>
> Actually, they weren't. The earliest of the Gospels were written about
> 170 A.D. and the earliest part of the New Testament was the letters of
> Paul (real name: Saul) who lived when Christ supposedly lived but
> clearly never met anybody named "Jesus of Nazareth" and spends his whole
> time talking about the "concept" of Christ.

Actually, Apostle Paul (once known as Saul) met LORD Jesus Christ while
traveling on the road to Damascus (Acts 9:3-6).

This has been affirmed multiple times in the Holy Bible:

1 Corinthians 9:1

Galatians 1:12

Philippians 3:12

1 Timothy 1:12

> Paul never mentions Jesus'
> birth, death, baptism, crucifixion, nor ever speaks of any return nor
> "Second Coming".

Actually, Paul has written of our LORD's return:

"But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from
there, the LORD Jesus Christ, Who, by the power than enables HIM to
bring everything under HIS control, will transform our lowly bodies so
that they will be like HIS glorious body." (Philippians 3:20-21)

> It's evident to anybody that actually reads the Bible
> that Paul is not talking about the same guy that Matthew, Mark, Luke -
> let alone John, who is the only one who sees most of the wacky miracles -
> is talking about.

It is evident to those with discerning hearts that indeed Paul wrote
about the same LORD Jesus Christ as all the other gospel writers.

> > This is more favorable than
> > the teachings of Siddhartha/Buddha which was carried in the oral
> > tradition for hundreds of years before being written down. Perhaps
> > you were simply confused because of the reference to Buddha.
>
> Nope. I think I'm smart enough to tell the jolly fat guy with the
> little dog from the emaciated peacenik with all the sheep.

Then you erred in your claim that the books of the New Testament were
all written hundreds of years after Christ Jesus' crucifixion and
resurrection.

> > To get back to answering your question, yes there are references to
> > LORD Jesus Christ outside of the New Testament of the Holy Bible.
>
> You didn't answer my question which is WHERE ARE THOSE REFERENCES??? No
> one has ever been able to point them out to our newsgroup even though
> we've asked every Christian who's wandered in here this same question
> for YEARS now. Your turn, go for it!

Actually I have. See above.

> > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.
>
> We'll do a shot in your honor, dear whackjob.
>
> Nevermore

Without the LORD, that would be a fitting epitaph for your grave stone.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 8:45:59 PM7/15/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2006, 9:23:19 PM7/15/06
Diana wrote:
> "Jani" <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> > "Diana" <di...@nowheretobe.found> wrote in message

> >> "Jani" <ja...@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

> >> Thanks. I am glad to hear that. I have been staying
> >> out of the arguing because like you I feel it gives
> >> Christianity a bad name. A very bad name. I sit and
> >> read the group and post here and there but I also
> >> picture Jesus looking into the group too and being
> >> very displeased with all the "I am right-you are
> >> wrong" comments not to mention the "Keeping a record
> >> of all wrongs" The two you mentioned are not the
> >> only two doing this but none the less it is sad to
> >> see "adults" act this way.
> >>
> >> I too remember back at my own part in an argument
> >> much like this one and I myself and no where near
> >> proud of my participation. I still have not
> >> recovered as it left doubts a Christian should never
> >> have. I no longer see hope anymore. It all got taken
> >> when I "ACTED" the same way these others are acting
> >> right now. Sad...very...Sad
> >

> > Ahh, it'll all settle down again; usually does. Spent
> > most of the morning talking to a christian friend of
> > mine, who's visiting for the weekend; she just shakes
> > her head at the silliness on the ngs, and reminds me
> > that there's more to the faith than sectarian
> > in-fighting.
> >
> > I like people like that ;)
> >
> > Jani
> >

> You have a wise friend Jani. Sometimes people including
> me get caught up in the secular side of things and it
> is when they take their eyes off Jesus and put them
> into the secular world that is when the trouble begins.
>
> I try to own up to my part of the responsibilities of
> the arguments and try to even change and put my eyes
> back on the Lord Jesus but I get laughed at anyway. I
> must be doing something right though or others could
> not hurt me. I just look up and say Thank you Lord for
> I must be doing something right when I am laughed at or
> made fun of by anyone.

That depends on whether you are being persecuted/mocked for walking
with Christ Jesus. Only HIS side is the **right** side.

Laus Deo !

Indeed, most assuredly, I know LORD Jesus Christ to be kind, just, and
**right**.

Marana tha !

Still praying for you, dear Diana.

Chuck Stamford

Jul 16, 2006, 12:34:44 AM7/16/06

"Nevermore" <bur...@thestake.net> wrote in message

You've already proved your "scholarship" with the "Actually the U.S. was
founded by Deists" atrocity. No need to keep beating a dead horse.

Chuck Stamford

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 1:32:05 AM7/16/06
Chuck Stamford wrote:
> "Em" <m...@retsehcnam.moc> wrote in message

> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
> >> Jani wrote:
> > <other stuff snipped>

> >> Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
> >> their walk with HIM.
> >
> > Ephesians 5:1 comes to mind. What does that mean to you?
>
> An "imitator" is not necessarily a "follower", especially in matters of the
> heart.
>
> "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can
> know it?" Jer 17:9 (KJV)

Would concur with what you have written.

May the LORD's peace remain with you, dear Chuck whom I love, in
Jesus's most precious and holy name.

Amen.

Athanasius

Jul 16, 2006, 1:50:17 AM7/16/06
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:01:09 -0500, Nevermore <bur...@thestake.net>
wrote:

>> he needs them too.
>
>Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?

The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
certain people.

Peace and grace

(: Lawrence Meckan :)

Jul 16, 2006, 2:32:55 AM7/16/06
Athanasius wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:01:09 -0500, Nevermore <bur...@thestake.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> he needs them too.
>> Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?
>
> The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
> certain people.

In other words, God turns his face away from anyone who disagrees with
the Deacon.. Disagree with the Deacon, and God is gonna paste your arse
from here to Tuesday May 16th 2103.

lawrence

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 7:46:12 AM7/16/06
Don't take my word for it. Stop in at Philadelphia, tour Independence
Hall, visit the museum right next door and see all the scientific
apparatus that the Founders were using to establish "New Columbia" and
all their associated notebooks. These were guys who had very little use
for religion and even less for Jesus.

Nevermore

"Let the human mind loose. It must be loose. It will be loose.
Superstition and dogmatism cannot confine it."

-John Adams, U.S. President

"Religious bondage shackles and debilitates the mind and unfits it for
every noble enterprise."

-James Madison, U.S. President

"Whenever we read the obscene stories, the voluptuous debaucheries, the
cruel and tortuous executions, the unrelenting vindictiveness with which
more than half the Bible is filled, it would be more consistent that we
call it the word of a demon than the word of God. It is a history of
wickedness that has served to corrupt and brutalize mankind."

-Thomas Paine, American revolutionary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 8:03:04 AM7/16/06

Rest assured that we don't:

http://www.errantskeptics.org/Fifty_Five_Delegates.htm

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 8:03:11 AM7/16/06
(: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
> Athanasius wrote:

> >> Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?
> >
> > The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
> > certain people.
>
> In other words, God turns his face away from anyone who disagrees with
> the Deacon..

No.

GOD turns HIS face away from anyone who does not have HIS Son, LORD
Jesus Christ, in his/her heart.

Truth is simple.

Truth is absolute.

Truth is invincible.

Still praying for you, dear Lawrence whom I love, in the holy name of

GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our

deadly sins. All thanks and praises to HIM for rising on the 3rd day.

Amen !

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, YOU are my LORD, my Savior, and my GOD, dear Jesus Whom I love
with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Laus Deo !

May all confess who and what Christ Jesus is !

Marana tha !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth

Disagree with the Deacon, and God is gonna paste your arse

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 8:50:26 AM7/16/06
In <1153051384.3...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> Don't take my word for it.
>
> Rest assured that we don't:

Feel free to ignore the facts. That's why it's called "faith".

Nevermore (That's why there's all those sheep references)

ren

Jul 16, 2006, 8:53:11 AM7/16/06

Nevermore wrote:

> Actually, they weren't. The earliest of the Gospels were written about
> 170 A.D. and the earliest part of the New Testament was the letters of
> Paul (real name: Saul) who lived when Christ supposedly lived but
> clearly never met anybody named "Jesus of Nazareth" and spends his whole
> time talking about the "concept" of Christ. Paul never mentions Jesus'
> birth, death, baptism, crucifixion, nor ever speaks of any return nor
> "Second Coming". It's evident to anybody that actually reads the Bible
> that Paul is not talking about the same guy that Matthew, Mark, Luke -
> let alone John, who is the only one who sees most of the wacky miracles -
> is talking about.

It is my opinion that Paul of Tarsus is really based on Appollo of Tyna
who according to Roman accounts went to India and learned magick. He
came back to Italy and continued his healing ways which became more
powerful gaining a following of his own. It is said that he was aware
of Yeishu ben Pantera (Jesus) who had similar powers derived from his
stay in Egypt. There is also a theory that the Jewish Kabballa is based
on preserved Greek magick.

> You didn't answer my question which is WHERE ARE THOSE REFERENCES??? No
> one has ever been able to point them out to our newsgroup even though
> we've asked every Christian who's wandered in here this same question
> for YEARS now. Your turn, go for it!

The Pagan Celsus mentions Yeishu ben Pantera.

ren

Jul 16, 2006, 8:56:56 AM7/16/06

Nevermore wrote:
> -Thomas Paine, American revolutionary
> "The divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for absurdity."

Amen.

ren

Jul 16, 2006, 9:18:33 AM7/16/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> GOD turns HIS face away from anyone who does not have HIS Son, LORD
> Jesus Christ, in his/her heart.

If that was true then all of your ancestors before the arrival of this
supposed Jesus would be eternally damned. They certainly did not have
your lord in their hearts as they did not even know who he was. And the
arguement that they got a pass into heaven does not stand. Nor did they
know of any need for a messiah before the Jewish reform movement which
wished for a leader to rise among them to free them from the Romans.

> Truth is simple.

Truth is subjective. Truth requires evidence. Truth is never pure as
there is always personal opinion involved in it. Truth is something we
all will never know.

> Truth is absolute.

Only your eternal stubborness is absolute.

> Truth is invincible.

Oh, but you are not invincible on USENET. See how we rend your cyber
flesh.

> Still praying for you, dear Lawrence whom I love, in the holy name of
> GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
> terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
> deadly sins. All thanks and praises to HIM for rising on the 3rd day.

You seem to use prayer as a weapon. Why not just hypnotize people as I
do. The results are immediate. And I thought Mel Gibsion`s movie was
pretty good anyway. Lot`s of blood. I liked it.

> Amen !

And women too! Woo!

> "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

I have studied early Christian Church history in detail and you would
be amazed at how similar it is to Mythras and the Egyptian Book of the
Dead.

> Yes, YOU are my LORD, my Savior, and my GOD, dear Jesus Whom I love
> with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Iya, Ia, Iia! Yes. I know. Rend your clothing and flesh and proclaim
your loyalty to the most high.

> Laus Deo !

Careful. That could be considered the practice of Ceremonial Magick.
Using Latin phrases to evoke power is a challenge to your lord`s power.
Do you dare to be as he is and his angels. You are in danger of their
hell fires.

> May all confess who and what Christ Jesus is !

I know, I know. Every knee shall bow and every mouth confess that Jesus
is.. Well, you know. I actually love Jesus. I really do. You see, Jesus
was a rebel and a witch. He was know by the early Church as the Son of
Pantera. By the Jews of which he is half Jewish as a bastard, a
sorcerer, and a heretic. They stoned him and hung him because he taught
World and Egyptian religion to Jews which included the doctrines of
forgiveness and equality even men with women. But you know. He did not
rise in flesh. Instead he became a Bhoditsatva and appears as a ghost
here on earth to help other witches such as himself. I reclaim Jesus
ben Pantera from all of you. He himself is just a son of god and we are
sons and daughters of the gods.

Jesus is the brazen serpent upon the standard, he is the red dragon, he
is the son of the morning star, and he is the lion in the wilderness.
Quite insane yet a genius. Some call him Nyarlathotep. And he has built
power over the centuries by those who worship him. But his true name
and reality is not preached by Christians. Jesus is more secular in his
approach. And he says that we are all gods. He is the holy ghost. So
misunderstood. But now I shall preach the TRUE way. Jesus says he is no
LORD. He says he is just a man. He says let us get out of Iraq.

And Pantera was married with one child known as Sarah Patron saint of
Gypsies.

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 9:54:21 AM7/16/06
In <mrkjb29okpm9icgjb...@4ax.com> Athanasius wrote:
> From: Athanasius <dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au>
> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 15:50:17 +1000

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:01:09 -0500, Nevermore <bur...@thestake.net>
> wrote:
>
>>> he needs them too.
>>
>>Why? Is it like a point system? or does God ignore you otherwise?
>
> The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
> certain people.
>
> Peace and grace

I wouldn't use the Bible as a reference for how God works. Take the
story of Balaam alone: an omniscient, omnipotent deity (God) decides to
kill Balaam (a mere human), God sends an invisible angel with a sword to
do it (Why would God need help making somebody dead?), the angel is
outwitted three times (3!) by the donkey that Balaam is riding (God's
invisible supernatural hitman is incompetant?), and so God decides to
let Balaam live after all (God has temper tantrums and then realizes
he's made mistakes?) and then God "opens the mouth of the donkey" and
talks to Balaam through the mouth of the donkey (Just like Eddie Murphy
in "Shrek"!).

It's a stupid story written by primitive people who weren't used to
basic concepts like plot continuity. The bible is about the last book
you'd want to use for any insights on how a monotheistic creator deity
would run the Universe.

Nevermore (Talking bushes make way, way, way more sense)

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 10:06:33 AM7/16/06
In <1153051391.7...@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>

> Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> Date: 16 Jul 2006 05:03:11 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.
> com
>

> (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:
>> Athanasius wrote:

>> > The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
>> > certain people.
>>
>> In other words, God turns his face away from anyone who disagrees
>> with the Deacon..
>
> No.
>
> GOD turns HIS face away from anyone who does not have HIS Son, LORD
> Jesus Christ, in his/her heart.

Ppfffhhhh! 40,000 denominations of Christianity have splintered off
since 325 A.D. because no one can agree whether "the father, the son,
and the Holy Spookie" are made of the same stuff, equally divine, three
separate gods or one and the same, whether Jesus was divine before he
was born or only after his death, etc., etc., etc.

It's all pretty funny considering that Jesus was made up in the Second
Century by Christians who cobbled together the oral-tradition stories of
almost five centuries of different heretical offshoot rabbis in the
Jewish faith and then combined them with Saul's (Paul's) weird cult idea
of how to reconcile Romans and Jews into tolerating each other. Saul
cooked up the whole "life after death" reward scheme and it went no
where during his lifetime and all the Jews thought his wacky little idea
was history but way after it became a moot point when the temple got
flattened in 70 A.D. somebody got it out, dusted it off, combined it
with a whole host of other myths and cooked up "Christianity." If the
Christians hadn't been forced to write everything down in the Second
Century it might have meandered along as an important philosophical
message about loving one's neighbor but in print the evident
contradictions just became too much and we've been stuck with this mess
for 2,000 years now.

> Truth is simple.

Jesus is every bit as made up as "Nazareth" but that's not simple enough
for Christians.

> Truth is absolute.

There is absolutely no contemporary mention of Jesus outside of the
Bible.

> Truth is invincible.

Science and rational thinking by men has far outperformed any religion
for two millenia now.

> Still praying for you, dear Lawrence whom I love, in the holy name of
> GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to
> suffer terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from
> our deadly sins. All thanks and praises to HIM for rising on the 3rd
> day.

Of course, only John noticed that the dead rose from their tombs and
walked Jerusalem as a result, that the sky darkened, and that
earthquakes shook the land. The other three gospel writers completely
overlooked all that and NO other source writing in the ancient world
made any mention of the guy, let alone those events.

> Amen!

> "I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ
>
> Yes, YOU are my LORD, my Savior, and my GOD, dear Jesus Whom I love
> with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.
>
> Laus Deo !
>
> May all confess who and what Christ Jesus is!

He's right up there with Paul Bunyon, Robin Hood, and the Easter Bunny.
An allegorical myth.

> Marana tha !

Nylethoptthhh, Nylla, N'ggg Un C'thulu!!!

Nevermore

root

Jul 16, 2006, 10:59:54 AM7/16/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> root wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Pretending is not my style. Neither is being religious.
> > >
> > > Again, Christianity is a personal relationship with Christ Jesus and
> > > not a religion.
> >
> > Can you clarify something for me please?
>
> If the LORD makes me able.

One day you may learn that the LORD has fuck-all to to with making you
able to do anything.

> > What is the difference between Jesus Christ and Christ Jesus?
>
> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.

Yes, but why?

> > I've never been able to work that one out.
>
> Does not surprise me.

Good for you.

> You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor.

Please don't waste your time praying, go and learn a craft or
something, take up a hobby or whatever - it's much more productive.

golwg

Matthew

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Those whom I know in Georgia are already in my prayers as are you, dear

> Jani whom I love, in the holy name of GOD's one and only begotten Son,
> LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly and die horribly on the
> cross in order to save us from our deadly sins.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

So if your god- who's followers are responsible for untold suffering and
death- is so loving, why do we need doctor's?
Come to think of it, how do you rectify your Hippocratic Oath (do no harm)
with Exodus 22:18 (kill Witches)?

--
Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft (tm)

To give Tales his due, he is a talented and able witch. However he is a
negative energy and will show you the "highlights" of a negatively applied
system.

http://home.kc.rr.com/pendragonsloft

© 2006 by Talesin- The Bad Boy of Witchcraft. All rights reserved

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> Atlanta? OK, pray away.
>
> (ARW added)

> I'm being prayed for by a licensed nutbar, and I think, a registered k00k.
> Wow.
>
> Don't we have Georgian witches here?

This idiot is a cardiologist? Does the AMA or the Georgia medical licensing
board know about his imposition of religion on his practice? Can't you see
him telling a Wiccan having a heart attack that it is "gawd's punishment"
and providing a lower standard of care?

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> See, I don't mind that he's a nutbar, or that he gangs up with other
> religious nutbars to destroy any credibility christianity might have had -
> but he pretends to be a *doctor*?
>
> Maybe it's a Brit thing, but our health-care people have enough idiots to
> deal with, without fakes pretending to be "cardiologists".

If his claim is false, he is guilty of a felony. This should be easy enough
to prove.

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> ren wrote:
>> Overeating is a myth.
>
> Not for the discerning.

So explain the effectiveness of bariatric surgery (95% success rate) as
opposed to simple dieting (95% failure rate)

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

"blu" <b...@groundhogs.roXor> wrote in message
> On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:32:07 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <unholy amount of snippage>

>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>
> Cardiologist? Surely you jest.

> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet. Rather, he's out there practicing
> his specialty, doing rounds and saving people's lives. He is on call 24/7
> and works tirelessly in his chosen field. -which is NOT preaching on
> Usenet.
>
> Now you can pray for me, too, you utter fraud and pompous windbag.

No shit. It takes weeks to get an appointment with a cardiologist. I doubt
that's because they are busy spreading jezoid bullshit on UseNet.
Looks like Chun-King here was able to get through medical school and obtain
a license, but never managed to establish a practice.

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> Guess again.
>
> http://www.errantskeptics.org/Fifty_Five_Delegates.htm

Xian propaganda.
The United States was founded by those trying to escape the very kind
religious Reich you and your ilk would impose on us

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

"Nevermore" <bur...@thestake.net> wrote in message

Actually it was not permanently adopted until the 50's as a response to
"godless communism"

The most common place where the motto is observed in daily life is on the
money of the United States. The first United States coin to bear this
national motto was the 1864 two-cent piece. It first appeared on U.S.
currency on the back of Florida National Bank Notes in 1863. It wasn't until
1957 that the motto was permanently adopted for use on United States
currency.

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

"ren" <ren...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
>> HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
>
>> Andrew B. Chung
>> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/TheTruth
>
> It is a crime to pretend to be a doctor even on the Internet. So I
> guess you should put your medical license in PDF on your website and
> post a link here on the newsgroup for us to check your credentials.

Looks like this goof (or, at least, the name he is using) is a licensed
cardiologist in Georgia.

https://www.gaphysicianprofile.org/profile.ShowProfileAction.action?lic_nbr=040347

Note this ONLY indicates that he has a license

"Public Board order means that there is a public document concerning the
licensee. The existence of a Board order does NOT necessarily mean the
licensee was sanctioned by the Medical Board or that the licensee, if
sanctioned, is currently under any type of disciplinary action."

Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Attn: Ms. Karen R. Smith, Complaints Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
PH: (404) 657-6487
FX: (404) 656-9723

The Composite State Board of Medical Examiners (Medical Board) in its effort
to protect the integrity of the complaint process as well as the Georgia
health care consumer, accepts written, signed and dated complaints as
provided on this web site in a downloadable format or by calling the Medical
Board's offices at (404) 656-3913.

http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/channel_title/0,2094,26729866_27513604,00.html

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> blu wrote:

>> My cardiologist, who is a Zen Buddhist by the way, would not have time to
>> do endless, pointless posting to Usenet.
>

> If your cardiologist posted about Buddha, it would indeed be pointless
> because Buddha is dead and taught meaning in emptiness.

As opposed to a Jew nailed to a stick 2000 years ago who preached about
killing everyone who does not agree with him
Uh huh

The Cunning Linguist :Åž- Cmdr. Usenet OperAtions

Jul 16, 2006, 11:24:25 AM7/16/06

> LORD Jesus Christ remains risen as prophesied and as historically
> documented.

Really? What's his address? Phone number? E-mail addy?

>> So much for your hopes of resurrection, Dr. Quack.
>
> Name-calling remains a tell for those with satan's mark emblazoned
> across their foreheads.

Names like "abomination"?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 1:00:27 PM7/16/06
Nevermore wrote:
> In <1153051391.7...@35g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
> Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>
> > Newsgroups: alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,sci.
> > med.cardiology,alt.religion.wicca Subject: Re: Jesus is God! Proved.
> > Date: 16 Jul 2006 05:03:11 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.
> > com
> >
> > (: Lawrence Meckan :) wrote:

> >> In other words, God turns his face away from anyone who disagrees
> >> with the Deacon..
> >
> > No.
> >
> > GOD turns HIS face away from anyone who does not have HIS Son, LORD
> > Jesus Christ, in his/her heart.
>
> Ppfffhhhh!

Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

> 40,000 denominations of Christianity have splintered off
> since 325 A.D. because no one can agree whether "the father, the son,
> and the Holy Spookie" are made of the same stuff, equally divine, three
> separate gods or one and the same, whether Jesus was divine before he
> was born or only after his death, etc., etc., etc.

Actually, Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship
with the risen Christ Jesus. There are various denominations of
Christian religions with many that are more of this world than of
Christ.

Bottomline: You remain untruthful.

To understand the discerning heart, simply surf the links that follow
my sigs.

Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 1:30:21 PM7/16/06
In <1153069227.4...@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Actually, Christianity is not a religion but a personal relationship
> with the risen Christ Jesus.

Then why is it tax exempt?

Nevermore

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 2:35:40 PM7/16/06

It is not. Born-again Christians in their walk with Christ Jesus still
pay their taxes.

"Render onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar. Render onto GOD what
belongs to GOD." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Truth is simple.

Al

Jul 16, 2006, 3:41:03 PM7/16/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

(bull shit)

2000 year old fiction proves NOTHING. Here's proof that Chung is a
frigging LIAR:

Wanna bet, Chung? Here's EXACTLY what you said:

"In the infinitely powerful and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I
command you, demon, to come out and leave Philip before our LORD
personally destroys you. "

Later, when accused of performing some sort of exorcism,... he wimps out
and spouts "Such is the LORD's work"

Nevermore

Jul 16, 2006, 4:13:39 PM7/16/06
In <1153074940.2...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com> Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Still not getting the signal. Pray harder.

Nevermore

jules

Jul 16, 2006, 4:46:15 PM7/16/06
In article <1152959807.6...@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

> jules wrote:
> > In article <1152885079....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

> message

> registered

> > > If the LORD makes me able.

> > > There is greater reverence shown for the LORD with the latter usage of
> > > HIS name especially for those who have an asian ancestry.
> >

> > Hmm...well, no not really, hon.
>
> Actually, yes.

Nope, sorry. You're incorrect. Japanese do not use Family name, Given
name. Simply incorrect.

Have all the christian faith you want, believe til your little heart
gives out, I frankly don't care. But do not claim you're correct when
you're painting all Asian culture with the same brush.

You'd be far more palatable if you admitted error when you're wrong.

> > Chinese heritage, yes. Even some
> > Koreans. But not Japanese, so do be careful with the Asian brush lest
> > you be wrong.
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

Then try to do that. You have two options - you're opinion, which is
what your religious beliefs are - and fact. Fact is, not all Asian
cultures use the format you're claiming.

Perhaps you're just not that bright. <shrugs>

> Many thanks and praises to GOD for your proving this.
>
> You will be in my prayers, dear Jules.

I notice you snipped the rest of my response. I guess you don't care
that you're not even using the proper name for Jesus Christ, instead
using Chinese tradition lopped on top of a Greek convention.

Pity you love the guy, but not enough to actually get his name right.

jules

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 5:05:28 PM7/16/06

You are forgiven as far as I am concerned.

> You're incorrect. Japanese do not use Family name, Given
> name. Simply incorrect.

Actually, even among the Japanese it is the family name that is held
first either with honor or disgrace:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_name

Bottomline: You are untruthful.

Still praying for you, dear Jules.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 5:05:31 PM7/16/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:1152829159.0...@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com,
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <nos...@heartmdphd.com> typed:
> > as yourself understandable hate the light for it exposes your evil

> > deeds.
> >
> >> It makes a laughing-stock of the God you purport to imitate.
> >
> > Born-again Christians don't imitate GOD but are guided by HIM during
> > their walk with HIM.
>
> That is true, Andrew. Jani has done much harm in ACC. She is no
> blessing at all. She befriends all the false teachers around and attacks
> the body of Christ. She is a mere usenet troll in a Christian newsgroup.
> I have never seen her adding anything positive to this group - it was
> just strife that she sowed one way or other. Considering what she is
> doing there to ruin your good name as a doctor, she is even worse than a
> troll.

What she does not realize is that the more folks attack me for being
openly Christian, the more proof there is that indeed I stand on the
side of the truth. Those with heart disease know that more than
anything, they need to hear and learn the truth about their condition.
This is one of several reasons why Christianity is actually on topic
for Cardiology. Folks with cardiac problems typically find that they
especially need the truth if they are to be healed of their
condition(s).

> She has no scruples to libel others, and she has always supported
> those who were the worst usenet stalkers. I can do without her unless
> she does not surrender to Jesus. No wonder her loving Christian friends
> could not convince her of anything yet. I wonder if she knows who she
> is? She is nothing but someone who will get lost after the few years
> that remain on this earth for her - lost for eternity. Oh, so it is not
> really a wonder that she gets so aggressive. We should pray for her
> anyway, and ask the Lord to bless her. She does not know God.

It is written that they will know us by the love we have for each other
and our enemies. This is how the thieves that were crucified with our
LORD got to know Christ Jesus. They heard HIS prayer to GOD the Father
while being mocked as HE hung nailed and bleeding on the cross dying in
order to save us from our deadly sins:

"Forgive them for they know not what they are doing."

Then one of the thieves confessed his belief that indeed Christ Jesus
would come into HIS eternal kingdom and thereby was saved ! ! !

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to Christ Jesus for rising
up after that third day !

Laus Deo !

May our LORD continue to give you HIS peace, which passes all worldly
understand, dear Vera whom I love, in Jesus' infinitely powerful and
holy name.

Amen !

Marana tha !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2006, 5:05:40 PM7/16/06

No need. You have already experienced the unexpected. Now you know it
is because of my prayers.

Nonetheless, still praying for you, dear neighbor.

Athanasius

Jul 16, 2006, 6:22:25 PM7/16/06
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:32:55 +1000, "(: Lawrence Meckan :)"
<lme...@SMEEyahoo.com> wrote:

>> The Bible states that God turns His face away from some prayers by
>> certain people.
>
>In other words, God turns his face away from anyone who disagrees with
>the Deacon..

On the contrary, I am not the determiner that God utilizes, far from
it.

God utilizes honesty in the heart (truthfulness), Jesus Christ is
truth!

"Whatever you pray in My name....."

In My Name includes truthfulness and honesty Lawrence. 9God's will as
well).

Peace.

Athanasius, dcn_ath...@REMOVEyahoo.com.au
http://www.ourchurch.com/member/a/Aus_Orthodox/
"If the world is against Athanasius then Athanasius is against
the world." St Athanasius the Apostolic, 20th Patriarch of Alexandria.

It is loading more messages.