Re: The Move of God...2

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2006, 9:54:24 AM8/1/06
Michael Christ wrote:
> You will know that anyone preaching with a bible in his hand is a false
> prophet.
>
> Yes, my chosen, you have a future far greater than you can imagine.
>
> You will know what it means to be free and free indeed, to be more than
> conquerors, to overcome.
>
> But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus
> Christ.
>
> Michael Christ

May the Holy Spirit continue to counsel, comfort, guide, strengthen,
and embolden you, dear brother Michael whom I love, in the holy name of
GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
deadly sins. Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to HIM for
rising up on that wonderful third day !

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

Messages for the wolves in sheepskin:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4f43855be1cfa795?
or
http://tinyurl.com/povfe (awaiting the continued frantic foot-stomping
antics of the anti-christ)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/46204a10b967b1a1?
or
http://tinyurl.com/mm58k (awaiting the bluster of the anti-christ)

Message for my brethren (there is unity in the Holy Spirit):
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bff7f0b57577900?
or
http://tinyurl.com/ng62u (expecting the anti-christ to eventually have
a coronary here)

Message for the agnostics, who are automatically without the Holy
Spirit:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/3682d1982b5c0a09?
or
http://tinyurl.com/nvhoe (expecting the anti-christ to suffer a cardiac
arrest here)

Message for the anti-christ, who serves satan:
LORD GOD Almighty is the Source of all intelligence, which clearly HE
has dialed down in your case since you seem unable to realize that HE
has given me the stamina to outlast you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2006, 7:56:31 PM8/1/06
::: veralein ::: wrote:
> In news:nLQzg.4892$rP1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au,
> Michael Christ <michaelm...@bigpond.com> typed:

> > Michael Christ wrote:
> >> You will know that anyone preaching with a bible in his hand is a
> >> false prophet.
> > Pulpitfire wrote:
> >> And on the basis of what Scripture did you reach this conclusion?
> > Dave wrote:
> >> You mean the Spirit that you knew nothing about without
> >> the Bible telling you about it?
> >
> > Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a
> > schoolmaster.
> > In other words, you are yet to walk in faith, Dave.
> >
> > You do not have to take any notice of what I say, Dave. Only know
> > this, you were told.
> >

> > Michael Christ
>
> Know this, the Lord Jesus Christ - not Michael Christ - does see what
> you are trying to do.
>
> Whoever will cause one of these little ones who believe in me to
> stumble, it would be better for him if he was thrown into the sea with a
> millstone hung around his neck. (Mark 9:42 WEB)
>
> Only know this, you were told.
>
> ::: vera :::

The Holy Spirit moves me to write the following:

"I am the way, the truth, and the life... " -- LORD Jesus Christ

Yes, LORD, and we are not.

Wait for me as I hurry to YOUR side for I wish to be on the right side,
walking on water and not sinking, catching fish instead of not, and
living forever instead of dying.

Saint Zombie

Aug 1, 2006, 11:38:44 PM8/1/06
On 1 Aug 2006 06:54:24 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>May the Holy Spirit continue to counsel, comfort, guide, strengthen,
>and embolden you, dear brother Michael whom I love, in the holy name of
>GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer
>terribly and die horribly on the cross in order to save us from our
>deadly sins. Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to HIM for
>rising up on that wonderful third day !

These is something not right with your elegant and repeated words.

1) "May" the Holy Spirit: casts a question of doubtful continuance.
2) May "Continue": says maybe it may end some time in the future.
3) The entire first sentence seems to indicate you are in control.
4) The "holy name": Surnames did not exist a few hundred years ago.
5) The books prior to 1611 AD did not have the word "Jesus" name.
6) God did not die. The flesh died. Can God die?
7) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday... and Saturday, being the Sabbath.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2006, 4:12:11 PM8/2/06
Pastor Dave wrote:
> On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 14:33:44 GMT, "Michael Christ"
> <michaelm...@bigpond.com> spake thusly:
>
> >Like I said, your context is not my context Dave.
>
> Your context is not Godly.

It seems you have chosen to blaspheme the Holy Spirit.

Was that truly your choice, dear brother Dave ?

> 2 Timothy 2:13-15
>
> 13) If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot
> deny himself.
> 14) Of these things put them in remembrance, charging
> them before the Lord that they strive not about words to
> no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.
> 15) Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman
> that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word
> of truth.
>
> God does not deny Himself and while you claim that He wants us
> to reject His word, that would be to deny Himself.

Actually, what the Holy Spirit has led Michael to write is that for
those of us who are walking with the living Word of GOD, the Holy Bible
as ink on paper has no additional utility. HIS Words are imprinted on
our hearts, minds, and souls. The Holy Spirit helps us recall HIS
Words when we need them. HIS Word stays open in our more abundant
lives. HE helps us recall even chapter & verse without going to
printed pages if we need this knowledge to guide those who are without
the Holy Spirit.

"You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you
possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about ME,
yet you refuse to come to ME to have life." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
5:39-40)

> Now what do you think he wants them to study?

The Living Word of GOD, LORD Jesus Christ.

HE has all the answers and HE holds all the keys.

It would be wise to be like King David, who was known as the man after
GOD's Own heart.

> Your claims?

What the Holy Spirit has guided Michael to write are not HIS claims but
HIS Words.

Still praying for you, dear brother Dave.