Re: COINCIDENCES

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 10:37:36 AM8/1/09
Ted L wrote:
> Vera wrote:
>
> > Hi Group,
>

> Hi Vera. Good question.
> Without going into the specifics, I had such an experience about eight years
> ago. Two remarkable qualities about it: 1) it was an unmistakeably profound
> miracle of God's specific doing seemingly just for my appreciation. It was
> as though all of creation was designed for all the pieces of the event (or
> culmination of events) to fall into place. 2) I learned through that
> experience that no matter how great the miracle, people need the vail of
> unbelief lifted by the Holy Spirit. I.e. miracles re-told don't convert
> hardend hearts (c.f. last verse of Luke 16). Such "coincidences" seem to be
> an intimate secret between God (Daniel 2:22) and those diligently feeling
> after him (Acts 17:27, as opposed to the skeptics rebuked in Matthew 12:39).
> As such, when I tried to prove God is real by describing the event, it
> lacked any real impression on anyone. I realized too that I'm not as
> impressed about other people's impossible coincidence stories as those who
> actually experience them, but I can empathize with them.
>
> I think it's relavent that I had first believed and called upon Jesus as
> Lord and Saviour in 1976. At the time of the attention-getting 25 years
> later, I hadn't continued on in his word, or walked with him in fellowship
> up until after this event. All I could do was be awe-struck and thankful to
> him.
>
> Now I (as do you) have access to see these miracles routinely in answers to
> prayer (when asked according to his will, etc.) and in the faithful
> fulfillment of his promises (e.g. 1Corinthians 10:13).

Indeed, simply saying "Jesus is LORD" with ones mouth is a miracle
because it is not possible without the help of the Holy Spirit (1 Cor
12:3).

With all due respect, can you, Ted, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ted L

Aug 1, 2009, 11:08:37 AM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 9:37 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

<SNIP> With all due respect, can you, Ted, publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using
> your mouth?

Not without the Holy Ghost, and mean it.

Tell me Andrew who are you exalting when you marry the Gospel message
with your own nutritional philosophies, practices, and teachings?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 12:22:16 PM8/1/09
Ted L wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c66994a71c2cd851?

>> With all due respect, can you, Ted, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth?
>
> Not without the Holy Ghost, and mean it.

Sad to learn that you were not able to either answer the above simple
yes/no question with a written affirmative or be like Darren, who was
moved by the Holy Ghost, to allow this gentile disciple of Jesus to
hear "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail though not even asked:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

In case the Holy Ghost so moves you, this physician's voicemail is
accessible via the number listed at the bottom of the following web
site:

http://WDJW.net

(If being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

In the interim, may GOD give you, Ted, a new heart and a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

HeartDoc Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

A gentile disciple of Jesus Christ
able to recognize the Messiah
even in the dark of night.

Ted L

Aug 1, 2009, 1:20:11 PM8/1/09
On Aug 1, 11:22 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Sad to learn that you were not able to either answer the above simple
> yes/no question with a written affirmative or be like Darren, who was
> moved by the Holy Ghost, to allow this gentile disciple of Jesus to
> hear "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail though not even asked:

Fortunately God's word assures me that it's not whom Andrew B. Chung,
MD/PHD commendeth who is approved, but of whom the LORD commendeth.
(2Cor 10:12,18)

Seriously, back to my questio for you on your nutritional philosophy
and crusading: why is this such a central theme for you? The Bible is
pretty clear that making this an issue is sin (e.g. Romans 14:1-6). I
tried the angle that you are the weaker brother who, TO HIMSELF, feels
strongly about his diet in relation to his faith, but that falls flat
in that you seem bent on everyone following your prescription for
dietary intake (or mostly in the refusal of intake therof). And I
can't differentiate Andrew Chung the Christian with Dr. Chung the
dietary crusader in your web presence on Usenet. Fullness of bread is
a sin Jesus will deal with us by his word and Spirit, and it isn't by
responding 'wonderfully hungry'.

Thommadura

Aug 1, 2009, 1:33:33 PM8/1/09
Ted L wrote:
> On Aug 1, 11:22 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Sad to learn that you were not able to either answer the above simple
>> yes/no question with a written affirmative or be like Darren, who was
>> moved by the Holy Ghost, to allow this gentile disciple of Jesus to
>> hear "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail though not even asked:
>
> Fortunately God's word assures me

TOO bad you are just as big a liar as Andrew is - which is proved by
your statement

THere is NOTHING you can prove to be the word of a god - since you
cannot prove any god exist - much less if it is any of the over 28
million so far named on earth

Therefore - it is your unsupported in fact - and unprovable belief - and
nothing more

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 2:25:07 PM8/1/09
Ted L wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/dedc28b9af9b75a1?

>> Sad to learn that you were not able to either answer the above simple
>> yes/no question with a written affirmative or be like Darren, who was
>> moved by the Holy Ghost, to allow this gentile disciple of Jesus to
>> hear "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail though not even asked:
>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren
>
> Fortunately ...

No such thing when everything the world would credit to luck, fortune,
chance, coincidence happens as GOD allows it (Proverbs 16:33):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

May GOD give you, Ted, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 3:40:55 PM8/1/09
TROLL OFF!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in
7fq8751nge02bccss...@4ax.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 4:16:45 PM8/1/09
Vera wrote:
> > Ted L wrote:

> >> Not without the Holy Ghost, and mean it.
> >
> > Sad to learn that you were not able to either answer the above simple
> > yes/no question with a written affirmative or be like Darren, who was
> > moved by the Holy Ghost, to allow this gentile disciple of Jesus to
> > hear "Jesus is LORD" via voicemail though not even asked:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren
> >
> > In case the Holy Ghost so moves you, this physician's voicemail is
> > accessible via the number listed at the bottom of the following web
> > site:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
> >
> > (If being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)
> >
> > In the interim, may GOD give you, Ted, a new heart and a new spirit
> > (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
> > and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
> > truth, Who is Jesus:
> >
> > http://T3WiJ.com
> >
> > Amen.
>
> TROLL OFF!!!

This gentile disciple of LORD Jesus Christ will continue to choose to
be mindful of WDJW and thereby do what GOD desires instead of what
either you or others want.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate that you have been reading this
physician's posts despite writing earlier that you had them "blocked."

With all due respect, can you, Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth as this physician has heard your friend Mike McClean
say it?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Thommadura

Aug 1, 2009, 5:13:55 PM8/1/09

Ah - but there is NOTHING that you can prove about a god - especialy
what a god desires

All of that was created by and spoken by humans alone

So - until you can PROVE you know what a god wants - your statement is
nonsense

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 7:04:34 PM8/1/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

tr...@finder.com

Aug 1, 2009, 7:11:34 PM8/1/09
The pope of mapleton by bull exclaim:

"No such thing as luck, either good or bad, when everything the world
would attribute to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33)."

In that verse the reference is to "lots". In OT times one way to
determine God's will was to toss "lots". This would be like a coin toss
kind of thing. Here is the verse:

016:033 The lot is cast into the lap; but the whole disposing thereof
is of the LORD.

Here is an example of it being used for the division of territory among
the hebrew tribes:

018:006 Ye shall therefore describe the land into seven parts, and
bring the description hither to me, that I may cast lots for

you here before the LORD our God. As to the mapleton papal bull
with regard to "chance" and how it is used in scripture. Consider these
3 examples, including one from our lord:

1. God's will and chance:

006:009 And see, if it goeth up by the way of his own coast to
Bethshemesh, then he hath done us this great evil: but if not,
then we shall know that it is not his hand that smote us: it
was a chance that happened to us.

2. from King David

009:011 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the
swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the
wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour
to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.

3. the parable of the good samaritan

010:030 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from
Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped
him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him
half dead. 010:031 And by chance there came down a certain
priest that way: and
when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

Thus the pope of mapleton relying on his own lone ranger bible reading
is found wanting and unlearned in scripture, his pagan magical power of
"chi" failing him utterly; as it always does.

God bless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 7:19:50 PM8/1/09

tr...@finder.com

Aug 1, 2009, 7:41:21 PM8/1/09

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 1, 2009, 8:16:34 PM8/1/09
TROLL OFF!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in

0c8975putva2rpmn1...@4ax.com

[BLECH GESCHNIPPT]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 8:19:05 PM8/1/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Vera, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 1:25:01 PM8/2/09
Kelly wrote:
> Vera wrote:
>
> > In case the Lord did minister to you that way, and I actually do not
> > doubt that -  why is it that you do still justify sin? That is the part
> > Christians will not get... I hope.
>
> It's a part of *yourself *you continue to ignore but focus on in
> others. Such behavior is referred to as "projection".
>
> > You see, we are all sinners, not only you.
>
> That's right. And I am a sinner saved by God's grace through faith in
> the Lord Jesus Christ and His blood atonement - are you?

The only way that GOD has allowed us to know for certain while we
remain in this world is through a Spirit-guided understanding and use
of the information given by Romans 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3.

With all due respect, can either you, Kelly, or Vera or both, publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouths?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 2, 2009, 1:41:39 PM8/2/09
ABnormal, PhD wrote:
> Kelly wrote:
>> Vera wrote:
>>
>>> In case the Lord did minister to you that way, and I actually do not
>>> doubt that - why is it that you do still justify sin? That is the part
>>> Christians will not get... I hope.
>> It's a part of *yourself *you continue to ignore but focus on in
>> others. Such behavior is referred to as "projection".
>>
>>> You see, we are all sinners, not only you.
>> That's right. And I am a sinner saved by God's grace through faith in
>> the Lord Jesus Christ and His blood atonement - are you?
>
> The only way that GOD has allowed us to know for certain while we
> remain in this world is through a Spirit-guided understanding and use
> of the information given by Romans 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3.
>
> With all due respect, can either you, Kelly, or Vera or both, publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouths?

With all due respect sightwalker, you are in error, out and out wrong.
That is perhaps why you have no witness, your theology is a hodgepodge
of things taken from the Old and New Testaments, and of things God has
discarded in favor of Grace.

You being the smartest person alive can't see God's new plan so it's
natural you feel no one can when they try and correct your errors. Hence
with your *pride*, you have had to make the puzzle fit, making God the
Holy Spirit in your own image for your own personal biddings like a
child's imaginary friend.

Being more than a tad narcissistic you can't be corrected, and I
understand you and your illness well, so this note of my opinions is
really more for the reader who must be as bewildered as I was reading
your posts than for you.

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 1:49:43 PM8/2/09
You, Jimmy, remain a faux-christian (wolf in sheep clothing):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/19c1cc01655eb4a8?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Thommadura

Aug 2, 2009, 2:51:10 PM8/2/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> ABnormal, PhD wrote:
>> Kelly wrote:

>>> It's a part of *yourself *you continue to ignore but focus on in
>>> others. Such behavior is referred to as "projection".

>>> That's right. And I am a sinner saved by God's grace through faith in
>>> the Lord Jesus Christ and His blood atonement - are you?
>>
>> The only way that GOD has allowed us to know for certain while we
>> remain in this world is through a Spirit-guided understanding and use
>> of the information given by Romans 10:9 and 1 Cor 12:3.
>>
>> With all due respect, can either you, Kelly, or Vera or both, publicly
>> say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouths?
>
> With all due respect sightwalker, you are in error, out and out wrong.
> That is perhaps why you have no witness, your theology is a hodgepodge
> of things taken from the Old and New Testaments, and of things God has
> discarded in favor of Grace.

Actually - that is the definition of ALL christian sects - it is a
hodgepodge of things taken out of the Old and New Texts - and other
texts as well. WE have more texts of things that are NOT in the bible
than we have that are.

However - there is nothing YOU can prove a god has discarded in favor of
grace. That is YOUR belief - and has no bearing on the beliefs of others
who do not believe as you. YOu have no proven communication with a god
(unless you want to count Andrew) - either.

Obviously - Andrew has created his own religion around his own beliefs
and has chosed what to accept and what to reject about it. YOUR religion
is NO different - and is just as provable as Andrew's is.

We have no reason to believe any of the bible is true - and we do know
there are things in it that are NOT true as well.

We also know that a large portion of it was not even meant to be taken
as true - ie - the Parables - which are FICTIONAL stories that have a
moral ending. IT is just as possible that the entire bible is actually
parable - and NONE of it was ever meant to be true.

THere are things in the bible that contradict other things in the bible
- for example - the four gospels all have different "last words" for
the christ before he supposedly died.

And then - there are the constant difference of opinions over what each
little word means - that christians have been fighting over for millenia.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 3:05:04 PM8/2/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 7:23:35 PM8/2/09
Vera wrote:
> Randy wrote:
> > Kelly wrote:
> >
> >> "Practice" (being the one of the key words here) - according to
> >> Vine's is to commit or do continually.
> >
> > Which is why no practicing homosexual will inherit eternal
> > life (1 Cor. 6).
>
> Correct. Kelly may not like it, but that does not change the facts.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you
judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it
will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in
your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your
eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You
hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will
see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -- LORD
Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-5)

Amen.

"For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is
guilty of breaking all of it. For He Who said, 'Do not commit
adultery,' also said, 'Do not murder.' If you do not commit adultery
but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker. Speak and act as
those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom,
because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not
been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!" (James 2:10-12)

Amen.

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already
committed adultery with her in his heart." -- LORD Jesus Christ
(Matthew 5:28)

Amen.

Spirit-guided exegesis of Matthew 5:28 all non-christians are
condemned adulterers.

"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be
subject to judgment." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 5:22)

Amen.

Spirit-guided exegesis of Matthew 5:22 all non-christians are
condemned murderers.

We, who are humans, don't stop being condemned as liars, fornicators,
sodomizers, adulterers, murderers, thieves, etc (i.e. sinners) until
we are born again of water and Spirit (John 3:5 referring to Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) thereby becoming new creatures in Christ Jesus:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

With all due respect, can you, Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 8:11:12 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Vera wrote:
>> Randy wrote:

>> > Which is why no practicing homosexual will inherit eternal
>> > life (1 Cor. 6).
>>
>> Correct. Kelly may not like it, but that does not change the facts.
>
> "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you
> judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it
> will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in
> your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
> How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your
> eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You
> hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will
> see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." -- LORD
> Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-5)
> Amen.

Is that why you keep on asking people
to say publicly "Jesus is Lord"?
Not to judge others?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 8:18:40 PM8/2/09
monkfish wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9fe1c6e7121d937?

> Is that why you keep on asking people
> to say publicly "Jesus is Lord"?

This physician has not asked those who have not answered with a
written affirmative that they can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with
their mouths to do this.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new
spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of
water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 8:30:48 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9fe1c6e7121d937?
>>
>> Is that why you keep on asking people
>> to say publicly "Jesus is Lord"?
>
> This physician has not asked those who have not answered with a
> written affirmative that they can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with
> their mouths to do this.

Are you trying to say that
you are not trying to judge people?
Is it the spirit in you that is
trying to judge people?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 8:37:15 PM8/2/09
monkfish wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

> >> Is that why you keep on asking people
> >> to say publicly "Jesus is Lord"?
> >
> > This physician has not asked those who have not answered with a
> > written affirmative that they can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with
> > their mouths to do this.
>
> Are you trying to say that
> you are not trying to judge people?

What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
continue to lie.

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 9:44:02 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9fe1c6e7121d937?

>> > This physician has not asked those who have not answered with a
>> > written affirmative that they can publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with
>> > their mouths to do this.
>>
>> Are you trying to say that
>> you are not trying to judge people?
>
> What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
> continue to lie.

Still trying to lie to yourself?
Ever wondered why the Bible talks
about the fruits of the Spirit?

--
monkfish

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 1:37:44 AM8/3/09
On Aug 2, 5:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
> continue to lie.

Oh...I see. Kinda like an Ouija Board when the spirit you contact
takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
across.

Except the Holy Spirit doesn't work through people as if they are an
Ouija Board, Andy. You sure do have some whacko, non-Scriptural ideas
about God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit that are unique to you. In
fact, there's a name for what you seem to be experiencing here - it's
called schizophrenia. Delusionally believing God gives you, and you
alone, special messages about other people and yourself. Scary, Andy
- no wonder why your wife left you and no hospitals in your state will
allow you admitting privileges.

Get help soon.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:20:30 AM8/3/09
Kelly wrote:

> > What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
> > continue to lie.
>
> Oh...I see.

No, you don't. The Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.

> Kinda like an Ouija Board when the spirit you contact
> takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
> words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
> across.

No. The thoughts that are from GOD makes this gentile disciple of
Jesus infinitely hungrier.

With all due respect, can you, Kelly, truly publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth?

Randy �

Aug 3, 2009, 9:00:03 AM8/3/09
On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:37:44 -0700 (PDT),
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<da5bd38e-8dfc-497e...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Ping: Vera ...
<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>the spirit you contact
>takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
>words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
>across.

What, isn't that how you came to the conclusion God endorses
homosexuality?

On 7 Jan 2007 18:38:14 -0800,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<1168223894.3...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: RANDY "PULPITFIRE" YOUNG...WHY DID YOU SAY
THAT???
"*IKnowThatIAmAWhosoeverToo*" <onthe...@verizon.net>
wrote:
I am a lesbian

On 21 Jul 2006 11:18:48 -0700,
in article
<1153505928....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Whosoever" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
No, the Bible does not forbid same-sex relations in a
committed, loving, monogamous relationship. It speaks of
homosexual-style rape in Genesis (but that isn't why Sodom was
destroyed), it speaks of anal-penetration in Leviticus (which
is something plenty of heterosexuals partake in), and it
speaks of same-sex temple prostitution in the New Testament.
None of these have anything to do with committed, loving,
monogamous homosexuality.

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom锟絙oth young and old锟絪urrounded the house.
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
(Genesis 19:4-7)

"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(Leviticus 20:13)

While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
and served created things rather than the Creator锟絯ho is
forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
error. (Romans 1:25-27)

(1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

--
Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 9:02:15 AM8/3/09

"Randy �" <pulpi...@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:37:44 -0700 (PDT),
> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
> Article
> <da5bd38e-8dfc-497e...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> Subject: Re: Ping: Vera ...
> the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.

> They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
> tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
> them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
> him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
> (Genesis 19:4-7)
>

> "'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
> detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)
>

> If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
> of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
> put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
> (Leviticus 20:13)
>

> While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
> the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
> shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
> who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
> of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
> don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
> disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)
>

> They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
> and served created things rather than the Creator-who is

> forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
> shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
> relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
> abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
> lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
> men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
> error. (Romans 1:25-27)
>

> (1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
> inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
> sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
> prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
>
> We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
> for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
> and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
> for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
> homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
> it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
> conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
> God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)
>

> In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
> gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
> serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
> eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

Correct, and amen.

monkfish

Aug 3, 2009, 9:19:01 AM8/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Kelly wrote:
>>
>> > What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
>> > continue to lie.
>>
>> Oh...I see.
>
> No, you don't. The Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.
>
>> Kinda like an Ouija Board when the spirit you contact
>> takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
>> words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
>> across.
>
> No. The thoughts that are from GOD makes this gentile disciple of
> Jesus infinitely hungrier.

Fascinating.
Does that mean God sends you thoughts
whenever you are hungry?
What do you mean by "infinitely hungrier"?
Is it different from being hungry a lot?

--
monkfish

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 11:11:56 AM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 12:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > > What the Holy Spirit guides this physician to write is that you
> > > continue to lie.

> > Oh...I see.

> No, you don't.

Sure I do. You hear voices that speak only to you.

> The Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.

Yes, the Holy Spirit is non-corporeal. So?

> > Kinda like an Ouija Board when the spirit you contact
> > takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
> > words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
> > across.

> No.  The thoughts that are from GOD makes this gentile disciple of
> Jesus infinitely hungrier.

Riiiight...

> With all due respect, can you, Kelly, truly publicly say "Jesus is
> LORD" using your mouth?

With all due respect, can you, Andy Ching, truly publically say, "I am
a schizophrenic nutcase" using your mouth (or the mouth of one of the
voices you hear)?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 3, 2009, 11:29:53 AM8/3/09

I think sightwalker could only use *his* mouth, but I for one would find
it much more interesting if he would flatulate a few bars myself.
Jimmy 'pass the beans' Alpha

Thommadura

Aug 3, 2009, 1:00:55 PM8/3/09
Randy � wrote:
> On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:37:44 -0700 (PDT),
> In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
> Article
> <da5bd38e-8dfc-497e...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> Subject: Re: Ping: Vera ...
> <<k�ll�>> <rosiebelleatr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> the spirit you contact
>> takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
>> words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
>> across.
>

> What, isn't that how you came to the conclusion God endorses
> homosexuality?

Since no one has ever proven an direct communication with a god - or for
that matter =- that a god exists - anything said about what a god wants
is UNKNOWN and UNKNOWABLE

And no god has ever told US that a particular human speaks for him either.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:29:27 PM8/3/09
Kelly wrote:

>> > Oh...I see.
>
>> No, you don't **see**.

** clarification with emphasis** added.

> Sure I do. You hear voices that speak only to you.

If that were true, this physician would not have an active medical
license.

>> The Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.
>
> Yes, the Holy Spirit is non-corporeal. So?

See **clarification with emphasis** above.

>> > Kinda like an Ouija Board when the spirit you contact
>> > takes over your hand and causes you to land on letters that spell
>> > words that the Ouija-conjured spirit wants to speak to get a message
>> > across.
>
>> No. �The thoughts that are from GOD makes this gentile disciple of
>> Jesus infinitely hungrier.
>
>Riiiight...

GOD is right to guide this physician with His positive feedback of
making him wonderfully infinitely hungrier with his smile (blessing)
in accord with that is written at Luke 6:21.

>> With all due respect, can you, Kelly, truly publicly say "Jesus is
>> LORD" using your mouth?
>
>With all due respect, can you, Andy Ching, truly publically say, "I am
>a schizophrenic nutcase" using your mouth (or the mouth of one of the
>voices you hear)?

Sad to note that you are now unable to answer the simple yes/no
question that this physician had politely submitted to you with a
written affirmative. This is consistent with your not being born
again and your not being able to truly forgive much less truly love
others.

May GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 3:55:50 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 12:29 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> >> No, you don't **see**.
>
> ** clarification with emphasis** added.

I see just fine, thanks. I see that you are a mentally-ill nutcase
with what appears to be the signs of delusional schizophrenia.

> > Sure I do.  You hear voices that speak only to you.

> If that were true, this physician would not have an active medical
> license.

If it were not true, you would have admitting privileges at hospitals
within the state of Georgia, the state through which you are currently
licensed as a medical doctor. Without admitting privileges, you are
impotent as a physician.

> >> The Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.

> > Yes, the Holy Spirit is non-corporeal.  So?

> See **clarification with emphasis** above.

And I say again, "so?"

> >> No.  The thoughts that are from GOD makes this gentile disciple of
> >> Jesus infinitely hungrier.

> >Riiiight...

> GOD is right to guide this physician with His positive feedback of
> making him wonderfully infinitely hungrier with his smile (blessing)
> in accord with that is written at Luke 6:21.

And once again, your words make you sound (a) delusional, like (b) a
schizophrenic who believes he hears the audible voice of God, and (c)
someone who believes God shows special favor to him.

In short: you're nuts. Is that why your wife left you, Andy?

> >> With all due respect, can you, Kelly, truly publicly say "Jesus is
> >> LORD" using your mouth?

> >With all due respect, can you, Andy Ching, truly publically say, "I am
> >a schizophrenic nutcase" using your mouth (or the mouth of one of the
> >voices you hear)?

> Sad to note that you are now unable to answer the simple yes/no
> question that this physician had politely submitted to you with a
> written affirmative.  This is consistent with your not being born
> again and your not being able to truly forgive much less truly love
> others.

Taking note of your apparent schizophrenic delusions and denials of
reality doesn't make me unable to love, it just makes me honest and
unafraid to call a spade a spade, Andy.

Moreover, God doesn't need you or anyone to tell Him who's saved and
who's not, nor does anyone here or elsewhere need you to pronounce
them saved or not saved. The Bible gives assurance of salvation - and
that's all anyone need consult. Interestingly enough, there's no
mention in the Word that a delusional, mentally ill man with an
ineffective medical license and questionable, unimpressive Ph.D. will
be assisting Jesus Christ on the Day of Judgement.

Sorry, Andy Ching - but apparently, God has all the employees He needs
in the judgement department. Him, His Son, and the Holy Spirit are
the only ones recognized to be qualified to do the job. You need not
apply.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 5:39:26 PM8/3/09
Kelly wrote:

>> ** clarification with emphasis** added.
>
> I see just fine, thanks. I see that you are a mentally-ill nutcase
> with what appears to be the signs of delusional schizophrenia.

You are not seeing that you continue to lie.

Again, this physician would not have an active medical license if what
you wrote were true.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27305888686fc436?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 5:58:26 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 2:39 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> You ar

<snipped the ramblings of one who likely has schizophrenic delusions
of grandeur>

Back in the bozo-bin killfile you go, Andy Ching.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 6:14:19 PM8/3/09

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 3, 2009, 6:22:52 PM8/3/09
ABnormal with a phd wrote:
> Bottom line

Bottom line is, Kelly has you pegged, "likely has schizophrenic
delusions of grandeur".
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 8:28:41 PM8/3/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9df64bcd4317a85?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 3, 2009, 8:49:43 PM8/3/09
ABnormal with a phd wrote:

Are you so lazy you can post more than a link sightwalker?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 9:03:15 PM8/3/09