Daily WDJW Health Tip for 04/05/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 7:31:07 AM4/5/11
It's when our life has a purpose greater than self (2 Corinthians
5:14-15) that we become healthier (hungrier --> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungrier
) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Apr 5, 2011, 10:40:16 AM4/5/11
-

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 11:01:20 PM4/5/11
... and encouraging born-again (John 3:3 & 5) friends to also pray for
Ken simply because we really love him as our LORD commands (John
15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Ken wrote:

> "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results"
> Albert Einstein ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/77109afdfa9455f5?

... and ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd4a3310cdc6e165?

Actually, insanity is simply a condition of being disconnected from
reality falsely thinking fiction is truth thereby suffering from
delusions.

For example, your quoting Albert Einstein's fictional definition of
insanity multiple times and applying it as if it were true serves well
as evidence that you really are becoming insane.

Ken wrote earlier in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

And, so this bona-fide physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) freely
chooses to continue to pray for you as outlined per the amazing
Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Ken, a new heart and a
new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born
again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven
by Him so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which really is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

[...]

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2011, 11:26:00 PM4/5/11
t's when we're spamming and trolling that we become kookier
(starving --> http://WHACO stark raving mad ) than ever:

May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:
http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.

People who can't control their eating aren't ever going to stick to
weighing their food, so they probably should just get some surgical
procedure done a like gastric lap-band.

Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
instead of constantly worrying about dying (Obadiah 2:21). Don't become
obsessive compulsive over food like an anorexic.

Tune into WDJW radio http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...

a sockpuppet wrote:

> No wonder you got fired.

The imaginary clinic in the Chung basement is more fun than having a
real job

> Only a crazy person would act this way.

Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
messages from God. (3 John 7:36)

a sockpuppet wrote:

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie!!!

Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves

Lie!!!

Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

A sockpuppet wrote:

> Chung is a sane person

Lie!!!

That's 3 lies in a row.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7662c9f1071f1554?...

May all who don't develop a severe eating disorder where one thinks
about food 24/7, calculating and weighing it and insisting that everyone
must do the same, be annihilated!

When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
proves sanity.

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
Bored Certifiable Kookologist

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2011, 5:32:32 AM4/7/11
a sockpuppet wrote:

> > Actually, it is VAT (Visceral Adipose Tissue) as a consequence of
> > overeating that is the cause of type-2 diabetes even in folks with
> > chronically elevated serum cortisol (i.e. Cushings).
>
> > It is the self-discipline of holding to the right daily amount (32 oz)
> > of food rather than exercise that cures the VAT.
>
> Got any independent clinical research to back that up?

Yes. Simply look at the research data from all the bariatric surgeons
who have been allowed to report that they can cure type-2 diabetes by
surgically forcing people to eat less.

> > Yes, right amount (omer) control as Chris Malcolm is doing is much
> > more sophisticated and smarter:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.diet.low-carb/msg/8d2ef74488074acf?
>
> Got any independent clinical research to back that up?

Yes:

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

> 2PD-OMER; probably the most untested, unproven and unheard of eating
> approach ever devised.

Lie.

All who have stayed with the more well-known alternative approach,
which is fasting (i.e. 0 oz per day) have died.

Meanwhile, Chris Malcolm is still alive and thriving as evident by his
ongoing Usenet posts in ASD.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2dcb13504a1914b9?

a sockpuppet wrote:

> > A much bigger and more pervasive lie is "hunger is starvation" as
> > evident by all the "stop hunger" propaganda that is keeping folks from
> > doing the healthy things that make them hungrier such as stopping
> > smoking, stopping worrying, stopping fighting, and stopping overeating
> > by holding to the right daily amount (32 oz) of food.

> Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.

Lie.

Wouldn't still have an active medical license if that were true.

> The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at stopping malnutrition in poverty stricken
> places in the world ...

Lie.

Folks really dying from malnutrition are not hungry. Moreover, the
propaganda campaign is the most intense in the United States funded by
government money with a government web site in a country where there
is an obesity epidemic instead of famine:

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

> ... where it's IMPOSSIBLE to overeat.

Lie.

Overeating is definitely happening in the United States.

That's 3 lies in a row. You've struck out.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ab8dc960131a3c?

May GOD annihilate you with fires from Heaven right now, in the name
of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 5:43:15 AM4/7/11
On Apr 6, 5:48 am, "Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD" <nob...@dizum.net> wrote:
> May fire from the sky annihilate all those who do not support:http://HelpStampOutHunger.com
> And that do not agree that HUNGER IS STARVATION!!!

> http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/viennet/viennet0609/viennet06090007...
> Health Tip - Don't go nuts over food.
>
> People who can't control their eating aren't ever going to stick to
> weighing their food, so they probably should just get some surgical
> procedure done a like gastric lap-band.
>
> Don't starve yourself and become insane. Instead, enjoy life,
> instead of constantly worrying about dying (Obadiah 2:21). Don't become
> obsessive compulsive over food like an anorexic.
>
> Tune into WDJW radiohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WDJW

> Source:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/1ada91eb58dbfa09?...
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > No wonder you got fired.
>
> The imaginary clinic in the Chung basement is more fun than having a
> real job
>
> > Only a crazy person would act this way.
>
> Crazy (insane) people don't keep claiming they are receiving special
> messages from God. (3 John 7:36)
>
> a sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Wow, you just might have gotten even more insane, if that's possible.
>
> Lie!!!
>
> Wouldn't be getting special messages from God if that were true!!!
>
> > The Stop Hunger campaign is aimed at keeping people from looking
> > like walking skeletons who have gone insane from starving themselves
>
> Lie!!!
>
> Folks who are insane are unable to recognize they are insane and will
> instead decide everyone is lying. The same goes for severe eating
> disorders where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
> it and insisting that everyone must do the same.
>
> A sockpuppet wrote:
>

> > Chung is a sane person
>
> Lie!!!
>
> That's 3 lies in a row.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7662c9f1071f1554?...
>
> May GOD annihilate all who don't develop a severe eating

> disorder where one thinks about food 24/7, calculating and weighing
> it and insisting that everyone must do the same.

> When God tells someone stuff that He has never told anyone else, that
> proves sanity.
>
> Andrew <><
> --
>
> Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD
> Bored Certifiable Kookologist
> and Author of " Usenet Kookery"http://www.amakook.net/AMAKOOKNUT
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:23:07 AM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 2:24 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:23:21 AM4/7/11

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:23:38 AM4/7/11

Slim

Apr 7, 2011, 6:31:45 AM4/7/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2011, 11:24:49 AM4/10/11
A psychotic sockpuppet wrote:

> HUNGER IS STARVATION

> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>
> Psychopath.

Lie.

Psychopaths don't pray to GOD much less author books ( http://NetCabal.com
and http://CelestinMiracle.com ) and have an active medical license.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d02d6cf2f9161811?

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2591d6198130cf33?

May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now, in the

http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Apr 10, 2011, 3:08:20 PM4/10/11
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011 08:24:49 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>A psychotic sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>> HUNGER IS STARVATION
>>
>> > May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
>> > that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now
>>
>> Psychopath.
>
>Lie.
>
>Psychopaths don't pray to GOD

Satan Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a notorious liar, who abuses the name of god.
--

Evolutionary Plan
http://www.journalist.is/evolutionary_plan.jpg

Slim

Apr 10, 2011, 7:07:20 PM4/10/11
wrote:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize

> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect:

Psychopath David Koresh prayed to God before witnesses.
"Psychologists are inclined to classify Koresh as a psychopath, ..."
www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

Marks of a cultist that resemble Mr. Chung:
3. Dietary restrictions
4. Ungodly superstition.

--
STOP HUNGER NOW
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer?pagename=who_we_are

HUNGER IS UNACCEPTABLE
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/hunger-is-unacceptable/
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER
http://www.austinfoodbank.org/images/HiUlogo.gif

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 3:17:22 AM4/11/11
... and encouraging born again (Jn3:3&5) friends to also pray for
Aribert's perishing soul simply because we truly love him as our LORD
commands (Jn15:12) with all glory to GOD the Father.

Aribert Deckers (aka Not-So-Happy Oyster) wrote:

In reference to this physician's ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) prayer
list:

http://tinyurl.com/4pcwg3x

> ... wants the death of more than 260 persons who he has in his
> online deathlist.
>
> Can the police of Atlanta prevent him running amok?

Atlanta police know that a prayer list is not a death (curse) list so
they would be justified to have you possibly extradited here to the
U.S. to be charged with libel & defamation:

http://tinyurl.com/libel-defamation

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bda9bd5e0d4f589d?

Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, this physician prays for you as outlined per the amazing

Facebook spectacle at http://WDJW.net/Salvation earlier:

May GOD save your perishing soul by giving you, Aribert, a new heart
[...]

"wonderfully hungry" ( http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry ) whenever we
are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 3:42:06 AM4/11/11
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/91a3cd77fa0e1a75?hl=en)

Psychopath.

(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/de983a19480a1d96?hl=en)

http://www.rickross.com/reference/waco/waco12.html

> Hunger is wonderful :-)
(Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/018e0a5978897719?hl=en)

Appearently Dr. Josef Mengele also thought hunger was wonderful:
http://www.auschwitz.dk/mengele.htm

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect:

Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve (Webster Dictionary)

Hunger: A lack of food that can cause illness or death (Macmillan
Dictionary)

HUNGER IS STARVATION:
http://www.geni.org/globalenergy/issues/global/qualityoflife/hunger/index.shtml

HUNGER = MALNUTRITION = STARVATION:
http://www.stopgenocidenow.org/iact/iact7/day9/2009/03/31/921

CHRISTIAN HUNGER RELIEF FUND:
http://www.compassionlink.org/html/food_relief.html#CRF

STOP HUNGER NOW:
http://www.stophungernow.org/site/PageServer

30 MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DIE OF HUNGER:
http://peacenowar.net/newpeace/images/stories/hunger-sm.jpg

.

.

.

.

--
I'M not really an MD

Happy Oyster

Apr 11, 2011, 4:07:44 PM4/11/11
On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 00:17:22 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for

Satan Andew Ben Hua Chung is an insane liar.

Andrew B. Chunq, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2011, 10:36:42 PM4/11/11

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> hissed:

> May GOD annihilate all who like you who would anonymously propagandize
> that "hunger is starvation" with fires from Heaven right now

Psychopath.

> Lie.
>
> Psychopaths don't pray to GOD.

Incorrect since you claim to.

> Re: HUNGER IS STARVATION is a delusion (Webster Dictionary)

Incorrect: Hunger> Synonym> Famish:
"To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
death... starve" (Webster Dictionary)
Hunger: "A lack of food that can cause illness or death" (Macmillan
Dictionary)

.

.

.