Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 03/21/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 21, 2009, 4:57:36 AM3/21/09
It is when we trust the truth that we become healthier (hungrier) than
ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning" feeling that unlocks the 4
mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke 24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 21, 2009, 5:31:31 AM3/21/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>, and he
posteth:

http://www.quackwatch.org/02ConsumerProtection/fraudreport.html

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2009, 1:17:57 PM3/22/09

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 23, 2009, 2:50:24 PM3/23/09

- - -
Video : The Jesus Myth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7jI-giOOMc
- - -

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

~~~
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman
(Freethinking Realist Exploring
Expressive Liberty, Openness,
Verity, Enlightenment, & Rationality)
~~~

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 23, 2009, 2:55:32 PM3/23/09

The following videos, well-produced, both
visually and in content, describe some of
the dangers of indoctrinating children into
religious faith from a very young age, with
Richard Dawkins the featured speaker, and
with Dawkins' interviews with religious pro-
ponents also featured.

As for root of all evil, I suppose that's a
reference to religious statements regarding
the root of all evil residing outside of religion,
when point-in-fact, religion has been contri-
butory or complicit or directly involved in an
alarming number of crimes against humanity
that have occurred throughout recorded his-
tory, and in recent times.

~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~
Cautionary note -- the religious myth of hell
is shown in vivid detail (in 2 videos), so care-
fully consider the psychological impact of
the parts of the videos which might adversely
impact children, or which might strengthen
children to be able to resist or recover from
the scare tactics of religions they either have
already been exposed to or will likely be
exposed to in the future.
~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~ !!! ~

- - -
Root of All Evil -- Playlist
(10 videos)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F03E7F058E411B51

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2009, 11:33:31 AM3/26/09
... is loving things other than GOD especially the love of money.

Evil is simply doing other than what GOD wants.

It is simply disobedience toward GOD.

It remains wiser to be good:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Good

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 26, 2009, 2:03:32 PM3/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> ... is loving things other than GOD especially the love of money.
>

> [...]

So, this God you love, what role do you
think he/it/she/they played in the following,
and what evidence, if any, do you have
that your God is real rather than myth?

- - -
Workings of a Natural World (041001)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/natural_world.htm
"... Let's not forget the natural state of affairs
which confronts us with a serious set of
circumstances by which only human action
can foil the at times threatening consequences
of life in a natural world. Excerpts from 'The
Pessimists Guide to History' ..."

Excerpt:

}} Comments/Excerpts from "Devastation! The World's
}} Worst Natural Disasters", by Lesley Newson, are
}} prefaced with "}}"
}} http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789435187

- - -

}} From chart on page 78 - 29 major species extinction
}} events in the last 550 million years.
}}
}} From page 96 ... "The millions of species that inhabit
}} the Earth today are only a tiny proportion of life that
}} ever existed. Competition between species and environ-
}} mental changes are continually causing some species to
}} disappear and others to evolve. ...
}}
}} The dinosaurs disappeared 65 million years ago in the
}} most recent mass extinction. Earlier extinctions were
}} equally dramatic. More than 70 percent of animals died
}} out toward the end of the Devonian period and, at the
}} end of the Permian period, more than 90 percent of
}} species became extinct."
}}
}} Last 100 Years - "One million people have died as a
}} direct result of earthquakes. Another million have been
}} killed by hurricanes, typhoons, and tropical cyclones.
}} Over nine million have drowned in floods. Tens of mil-
}} lions more have been claimed by drought and disease ..."
}}
}} From page 106 ... "Infectious diseases currently kill
}} about 17 million people every year - number one
}} factor on each continent: Europe - Tuberculosis,
}} North America - AIDS, Central America - Malaria,
}} South America - Malaria, Africa - Malaria, Middle
}} East - Malaria, Southeast Asia - Malaria, North Asia
}} and Japan - Tuberculosis, South Pacific - Malaria."
}}
}} The fundamental fact of life is that all living things
}} must compete for the Earth's resources. We see
}} ourselves as being at the top of the food chain,
}} but in reality we are providing sustenance for a
}} host of other living things. ...
}}
}} Our rivals may lack our ability to think up new
}} ways of competing with us, but they are far more
}} numerous and can reproduce far more quickly.
}} This allows them to evolve new, more efficient
}} weapons and defenses with astonishing speed,
}} so that when they get the upper hand, even for
}} a short while, the whole of humanity is at severe
}} risk."

19 B.C. - Over 100,000 killed by a severe earth-
quake in what is now modern-day Syria.

79 - Pompeii and Herculaneum destroyed by
eruption of Mount Vesuvius; thousands die;
cities plunged beneath fifteen to twenty feet of
ash.

1347-1351 - Black death strikes; over 25 million
die in Europe.

}} From page 111 ... "No volcano, earthquake,
}} storm, or flood has devastated human populations
}} on the same scale as infectious disease. A plague
}} outbreak known as the Black Death killed roughly
}} one-third of the populations of Europe and Asia
}} in the Middle Ages."
}}
}} 1492-1900 - From page 111 ... "In the years
}} following the colonization of Central America
}} by Europeans, as much as 90 percent of the
}} native population died of infectious diseases.
}} Because the victims of these disasters could
}} neither see the cause of nor find a way of pre-
}} venting their suffering, these diseases spread
}} both death and terror."
}}
}} From page 114 ... "It has now been estimated
}} that between 1492 and 1900, the native popula-
}} tion of American dropped from 100 million to
}} less than 10 million."
}}
}} 1755 - From page 45 ... "The Roman Catholic resi-
}} dents of Lisbon believed that their good fortune
}} depended on faith in God; the Jesuits, who were
}} based in the city, taught the people that their salvation
}} depended on the strict observance of Catholic rituals.
}}
}} The Wrath of God - At 9:30 am, Sunday, November 1,
}} 1755, the faithful were gathered together in churches
}} and cathedrals all over Lisbon to celebrate All Saints'
}} Day. While priests were intoning mass, the ground
}} began to shake, walls swayed, and huge chunks of
}} masonry began falling on congregations across the
}} city. ... Some 60,000 people lost their lives in the
}} earthquake, 15,000 of whom lived in Lisbon. ...
}}
}} As the survivors watched Lisbon burn and grieved
}} for their losses, it was natural for them to inquire
}} why God had destroyed their churches and killed
}} the faithful on All Saints' Day. The question was
}} taken up by scholars all over Europe, many of whom
}} rejected mystic and religious reasons in favor of a
}} quest to find a scientific explanation for the cause
}} of this disaster. This enquiry led in time to the devel-
}} opment of modern geology.
}}
}} This revolution in thinking was reflected by the
}} practical actions of Portugal's chief minister, the
}} Marques de Pombal, who quickly assumed charge
}} of rebuilding Lisbon after the earthquake and forced
}} the Jesuits to leave the city."
}}
}} 1845-1848 - From page 109 ... "When potato blight
}} struck in 1845, Ireland's population was nine million.
}} One-and-a-half million people died during the ensuing
}} famine, and an additional 1,600,000 emigrated."

1918-1919 - Virulent influenza outbreak starts at Fort Riley
and Camp Funston in Kansas; within a year, this new strain
of Spanish flu claims 22 million lives worldwide, including
over 550,000 Americans (10 times greater than the American
losses in World War I).

}} From page 118 ... "In the autumn of 1918, soldiers
}} fighting in World War I began to fall victim to a
}} vicious new form of influenza. It was so contagious
}} that entire units of men fell ill at once. Most of them
}} recovered, but many developed fatal complications.
}}
}} Following the armistice in November, troops
}} returning home took the virus with them spreading
}} flu around the globe. Half of the world's population
}} fell sick and by mid-1919, 22 million people had
}} died as a result of this infection. ...
}}
}} Spanish Flu died down only after nearly everyone
}} in the world had become immune to that form of
}} the influenza virus. New strains soon developed,
}} however, and there have been many flu epidemics
}} since. It is not known when or if a strain will
}} develop that is as virulent as the one that struck
}} between 1918 and 1919."

}} 1981-1985 - From page 82 ... "Drought, Africa, - A
}} four year drought - Over half of Ethiopia was devastated
}} by the drought. When crops failed for the second year
}} running, 50,000 farmers flocked to the cities to sell their
}} possessions for food. After two more years without rain,
}} millions were starving. ... It is estimated that at the height
}} of the famine more than 20,000 children were dying each
}} month." [estimated that two million people starved to
}} death throughout sub-Saharan Africa.]

- - -

The edicts to kill, in the bible and other holy documents,
are preserved by acts of churches/religions and their insis-
tence on including edicts to kill as foundational parts of
faith via their refusal to expunge said edicts from their
holy documents.

For example ...

Christian bible - Cruelty and Violence
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 3:12:51 AM3/27/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> > ... is loving things other than GOD especially the love of money.
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c23bdf166d6767b?

> So, this God you love, what role do you
> think he/it/she/they played in the following,
> and what evidence, if any, do you have
> that your God is real rather than myth?

If GOD were a myth, there would be no rational explanation for why
cognitively intact non-christian folks like you, Cary Kittrell, and
Don Kirkman are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been
repeatedly observed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Bottom line:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

Therefore, GOD is not a myth.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://WDJW.net

Andrew Q. Chung Md/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 8:00:42 AM3/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>>
>> > ... is loving things other than GOD especially the love of money.
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c23bdf166d6767b?
>>
>> So, this God you love, what role do you
>> think he/it/she/they played in the following,
>> and what evidence, if any, do you have
>> that your God is real rather than myth?
>
> If GOD were a myth, there would be no rational explanation for why
> cognitively intact non-christian folks like you, Cary Kittrell, and
> Don Kirkman are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been
> repeatedly observed:

More slack jawed nonanswers from Andy.
Enjoy my new sig:

Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 27, 2009, 11:37:34 AM3/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote excerpts
> from a book documenting the workings of
> a natural world, A.B.C. choosing to respond
> to the introductory sentence, ignoring the
> parts where the workings of a natural world
> were described ...

>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

>> > ... is loving things other than GOD especially the love of money.
>> >
>> > [...]

>> So, this God you love, what role do you
>> think he/it/she/they played in the following,
>> and what evidence, if any, do you have
>> that your God is real rather than myth?

> If GOD were a myth, there would be no rational explanation for why

> cognitively intact non-christian folks [...] are unable to publicly say

> "Jesus is LORD" as has been repeatedly observed:

Your position is illogical. As for
not canting any of the innumerable
myths in the christian bible, that's
logical, and supported by the over-
whelming evidence that we live in
a naturalistic realm.

You want to believe otherwise, you
certainly can do so, but don't be
surprised if in response to religious
types saying "you'll burn in hell if
you don't say 'Jesus is Lord', non-
religious types react aghast that in
the modern age, little children and
adults are still being threatened with
immortal torture.

I perceive immortal torture is the
most egregious sin of religion (apart
from all the anti-human crimes that
religious followers have done in the
name of religion) and until or unless
religions get past that, and remove
that aspect from their so-called 'holy'
documents (otherwise known as
'books of blood'), they'll remain
as anachronistic mythologies that
threaten human life in this, the one
and only *certain* chance we have
to experience it.

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

~~~
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman
(Freethinking Realist Exploring
Expressive Liberty, Openness,
Verity, Enlightenment, & Rationality)
~~~

>> [...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 1:29:27 PM3/27/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

>>> So, this God you love, what role do you
>>> think he/it/she/they played in the following,
>>> and what evidence, if any, do you have
>>> that your God is real rather than myth?
>
>> If GOD were a myth, there would be no rational explanation for why
>> cognitively intact non-christian folks [...] are unable to publicly say
>> "Jesus is LORD" as has been repeatedly observed:
>
>Your position is illogical.

If what the Holy Spirit guided me to write were illogical, you would
not have felt the need to obfuscate by snipping.

Thankfully, folks can refer to the following link to find the evidence
that you requested and subsequently attempted to hide:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7ec0a79253d09d73?

Your position is lost.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to unwittingly hand over this victory to one of Jesus' disciples :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://EmoryCardiology.com

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 27, 2009, 2:04:10 PM3/27/09

- - -

For those who perceive naturalistic causality
residing at the root of all evil, the following
reveals the potential evil (or, if one prefers,
the potential naturalistic disasters) that Amer-
icans face.

Religious perspectives on the following dif-
fer, with some religionists thinking God would
be behind any naturalistic disasters, others
thinking God would be behind them -but-
human sins reside as the root causality, still
others simply viewing the following in the
same way that non-believers do, as risks
that humans should, if possible, prevent, or,
if they happen, should act to counter if pos-
sible via scientific means:

Top 10 Naturalistic Risks to U.S.

- - -

Well, for those who accept that naturalism
best explains existence in both a rewarding
-and- risky environment, the following details
some of the most pronounced naturalistic
risks to the United States of America.

Excluded from this list, risks due to hostile
acts by humans, risks like mass murder by
terrorists, nuclear war, biological war, and
the like.

Implied by this list, for religionists which
includes believers among the roughly 50%
of the U.S. who attend religious services
on any given Sunday -and- 90% or so of
the U.S. who claim to believe that some
magic being or beings is the master con-
troller at the helm, for better -or- worse:

o God taking no part in the disaster, as if
it doesn't exist or doesn't care or is power-
less or is anti-human or is evil

o God actively implementing the disaster,
in which case it would be difficult to make
a case that it's benevolent or pro-human,
but easy to make a case that if it exists,
it's either uncaring, or powerless, or anti-
human, or evil

- - -

[inserts, not part of original articles,
included in brackets]

- - -
Natural Disasters: Top 10 U.S. Threats
http://www.livescience.com/environment/top10_naturaldisasterthreats_us.html
- - -

Excerpt:

Government officials are evaluating and revising
disaster plans around the United States in the
wake of Hurricane Katrina, just as they did after
the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. While war and
automobiles kill more people than nature, find
out what natural disasters top scientists' worry
lists.

- - -

10. Pacific Northwest Megathrust Earthquake

Geologists know it's just a matter of time
before another 9.0 or larger earthquake
strikes somewhere between Northern
California and Canada. The shaking would
be locally catastrophic, but the biggest
threat is the tsunami that would ensue from
a fault line that's seismically identical to the
one that caused the deadly 2004 tsunami
in Indonesia.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050103_cascadia_tsunami.html

- - -

9. New York Hurricane

Major hurricanes have made direct hits on
the boroughs before, but the interval between
them is so long that people forget, and offi-
cials fear they might not take evacuation
orders seriously. The larger problem: It would
take nearly 24 hours to make a proper evacu-
ation of New York City, but hurricanes move
more swiftly as they race north, so real warn-
ing time could be just a few hours.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050601_hurricane_1938.html

- - -

8. Asteroid Impact

Scientists can't say when the next devastating
asteroid impact will occur. Odds are it won't
be for decades or centuries, but an unknown
space rock could make a sucker punch any
time. Many experts say planning to deal with
a continent-wide catastrophe should begin
now.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/mystery_monday_040412.html

- - -

7. Los Angeles Tsunami

An earthquake fault just off Southern California
could generate a major quake and a $42 billion
tsunami that would strike so fast many coastal
residents would not have time to escape. Add
to that the unprecedented destruction from the
earthquake's shaking, and the situation would
be reminiscent of Hurricane Katrina.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050331_tsunami_california.html

- - -

6. Supervolcano

It probably won't happen for hundreds or pos-
sibly even millions of years, but nobody really
knows when Yellowstone will blow again, des-
troying life for hundreds of miles around and
burying half the country in ash up to 3 feet ...
deep.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050308_super_volcano.html

[of note, any supervolcano eruption on
the planet would pose a worldwide threat
of annihilation due to the nuclear winter
that would result in years of difficulty in
any human survival; the Toba super-
eruption about 74,000 years ago came
perilously close to causing the extinction
of homo sapiens]

- - -

5. Midwest Earthquake

It has been nearly two centuries since a series
of three magnitude-8 quakes shook the then-
sparsely populated Midwest, centered near
New Madrid, Missouri. Another big one is inevit-
able. Now the region is heavily populated, yet
building codes are generally not up to earth-
quake snuff. What's more, geology east of the
Rockies causes quakes to be felt across a
much wider region. Shelves would rattle from
Boston to South Carolina. Some homes along
the Mississippi would sink into oblivion.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050210_earthquake_arkansas.html

- - -

4. Heat Waves

Heat waves kill more U.S. residents than any
other natural disaster. As many as 10,000
people have died in past events. As urban
areas get hotter, electricity systems are
strained and the population ages, the risk
grows.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050131_weather_disasters.html

- - -

3. East Coast Tsunami

It seems no coast is immune to the threat of
tsunami. For the Eastern United States, the
likeliest scenario is waves kicked up by an
asteroid splashing into the ocean. Astrono-
mers already have their eye on one rock that
could hit in the distant future, but the cosmos
could hold a surprise, too.
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/tsunami_asteroid_030602.html

- - -

2. Gulf Coast Tsunami

A fault line in the Caribbean has generated
deadly tsunamis before. Up to 35 million
people could be threatened by one in the
not-to-distant future, scientists say.
http://www.livescience.com/forcesofnature/050316_tsunami_carib.html

- - -

1. Total Destruction of Earth

Okay, so nobody is spending too much time
worrying about what to do if the planet is anni-
hilated, but at least one person has seriously
pondered whether and when it could happen.
From being sucked into a black hole to being
blown up by an antimatter reaction, there are
scientifically plausible risks of an event that
would render this whole list moot.
http://www.livescience.com/technology/destroy_earth_mp.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 8:26:00 PM3/27/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>For those who perceive naturalistic causality
>residing at the root of all evil, the following
>reveals the potential evil (or, if one prefers,
>the potential naturalistic disasters) that Amer-
>icans face.

Evil simply describes all things that are going against the authority
of GOD, Who is our frame of reference for all that is good:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/good

Evil starts with the delusion that there is no GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d14f6bf3ecc7c6db?

Truth is simple.

Andrew Q. Chung Md/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 7:35:37 PM3/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>>> If GOD were a myth, there would be no rational explanation for why
>>> cognitively intact non-christian folks [...] are unable to publicly say
>>> "Jesus is LORD" as has been repeatedly observed:
>>
>>Your position is illogical.
>
> If what the Holy Spirit guided me to write were illogical, you would
> not have felt the need to obfuscate by snipping.

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! DUDE, you snip and answer only what you want ALL THE
TIME!!!!! BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Andrew F. Chung Md/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 8:28:10 PM3/27/09

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>
>>For those who perceive naturalistic causality
>>residing at the root of all evil, the following
>>reveals the potential evil (or, if one prefers,
>>the potential naturalistic disasters) that Amer-
>>icans face.
>
> Evil simply describes all things that are going against the authority
> of GOD,

Lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2009, 5:49:58 AM3/28/09
satan masquerading as a doctor via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d14f6bf3ecc7c6db?

> HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> DUDE, you snip and answer only what you want ALL THE
> TIME!!!!!

It remains my personal choice to continue to receive the guidance of
the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write. HE has taught me
that addressing the first lie in your Usenet post is sufficient to
invalidate the rest of your post. HE has been and will always be
absolutely right...

> BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!

... and so you will always be in despair because, as it is written,
lying is your native language:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a539e60ee66c342?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks

the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus (T3WIJ):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 28, 2009, 4:04:19 PM3/28/09

- - -
The Root of All Evil?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Root_of_All_Evil%3F
- - -

See the article for a lengthy discussion of
the topic.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 29, 2009, 3:44:28 AM3/29/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> - - -
> The Root of All Evil?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Root_of_All_Evil%3F
> - - -
>
> See the article for a lengthy discussion of
> the topic.
>
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
> The following videos, well-produced, both
> visually and in content, describe some of
> the dangers of indoctrinating children into
> religious faith from a very young age, with
> Richard Dawkins the featured speaker, and
> with Dawkins' interviews with religious pro-
> ponents also featured.
>
> As for root of all evil, I suppose that's a
> reference to religious statements regarding
> the root of all evil residing outside of religion,
> when point-in-fact, religion has been contri-
> butory or complicit or directly involved in an
> alarming number of crimes against humanity
> that have occurred throughout recorded his-
> tory, and in recent times.

If you wish to understand what is the root of all evil, simply read
and understand the earlier post in this thread which you avoided
addressing in your above response:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9efce4d197256794?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://WDJW.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 31, 2009, 11:37:15 AM3/31/09

- - -

Some of the religious use their ancient anti-
sex and anti-fun and pro-religion attitudes
to attempt to demonize some of the follow-
ing. Others aren't so religious when it comes
to such activity. In fact, some of the biggest
consumers of porn are, per recent studies,
the religious. Oh well, so much for trying
to 'purify' folks via religion:

- - -

Sex wants to be free?

- - -
Human Nature: Science, technology, and life.

by William Saletan
http://www.slate.com/id/2167537/fr/rss/

Updated Monday, June 4, 2007, at 10:53 AM ET
- - -

Excerpts:

Law enforcement agencies are investigating
virtual crimes.

Incidents:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/06/01/AR2007060102671.html

1) Japanese officials arrested a man for mug-
ging virtual characters and selling their virtual
property for real money.

2) Belgian police investigated a rape in Sec-
ond Life.

3) German authorities investigated child sexual
abuse in Second Life.

4) The company that founded Second Life
expelled two members in the German case.

5) U.S. federal officers have invented avatars
to inspect Second Life for possible gambling
law violations at virtual casinos.

Rationales:

1) Some virtual crimes have real effects, such
as trauma or real profits.

2) Virtual depictions of child abuse are illegal
in some countries.

Objection:

"Since when is fantasy against the fricking law?"

For Human Nature's take on policing cybersex,
click here.
http://www.slate.com/id/2151428/

The Internet is killing the porn industry. For the
first time in years, video sales and rentals are
down.

Old trend: The Web helped the industry by facil-
itating anonymous purchases and downloads.

New trend: It's drying up demand for paid porn
by facilitating uploads of free, cheaply made
porn.

Old complaint against porn: It's crudely made
trash.

New complaints by porn industry:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/02/technology/02porn.html

1) Free porn is crudely made trash, whereas
we use sophisticated actors, sets, and lighting.

2) Porn consumers don't seem to appreciate
the difference.

3) When we offer them free samples, they just
use us for their pleasure and leave us with noth-
ing.

Human Nature's view: For all you sophisticates
in the porn business . it's called irony.

- - - end excerpts - - -

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 31, 2009, 11:40:28 AM3/31/09

- - -

Some of the religious use their ancient anti-
sex and anti-fun and pro-religion attitudes
to attempt to demonize some of the follow-
ing. Others aren't so religious when it comes
to such activity.

Not sure where the religious around the world
rank in alcohol or drug usage, but since most
in the USA are christians, and the USA is one
of the most alcohol using and drug-using cul-
tures in the world, well, not likely that being
alcohol/drug-free is all that common, though
some of them make a big show out of their
own distaste for over-indulgence or for any
use at all (sometimes, hypocritically, most
times, simply repeating what they're taught
by their church leaders, whether they actu-
ally practice it, or not).

Oh well, so much for trying to 'purify' folks
via religion:

- - -

Work / Alcohol / Drugs

Compilation of posts made on these
issues from 060107 to 60307:

- - -

Goodell endorses NFL Prohibition?

Not really. Just disassociating the NFL from
being tied to alchohol via "team functions"
or on "buses or flights", applicable to "players,
owners, coaches, and guests".

Not really sure why guests are required to par-
ticipate in the prohibition, but whatever, once
an individual decides to play 'God' and dictate
behavior, difficult for him to stop, I suppose.

Anyway, back to prohibition, no, the NFL still
endorses alcohol promotion via its TV ads in
which the promotion of beer is one of its big-
gest and most profitable enterprises (indirectly,
as the revenue goes to the networks which pay
the NFL for the broadcasts), and it still indir-
ectly endorses the use of a wide variety of
drugs to deal with the many maladies caused
by the nature of the sport, so long as their
usage is within the parameters of doctor en-
dorsed prescriptions.

- - -
NFL bans alcohol for team functions, flights
May 31, 2007
CBS SportsLine.com wire reports
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10204705/rss
- - -

- - -

> It is a smart move. No reason to have alcohol
> at such events related to the business and there
> is no reason players cannot drink outside of
> business.

Whatever, why a flight home from a game
is considered a 'business event' and why
alcohol is banned on such flights, as if
such banning is somehow commendable,
as if by putting a smiley face on a preten-
tious policy of soberholicism as beauteous
babes promote the abundant consumption
of the substances by its fans, while the sale
of said products goes right towards the
bottom line of the owners, both hyper-
critical and disingenuous.

Oh, and by the way, I wonder how many
NFL owners promote alcohol-free zones
in their owner suites during football games.
Seems to me, they think that by sterilizing
their airflights, they can act like they are
promoting sobriety for the 'good' of the
players, when in actuality, it's all an act,
a shallow, pitiful display of "do what I say,
not what I do".

Oh, and I wonder how many owners even
bother to fly on their team planes. Probably,
most of them simply climb aboard their pri-
vate jets and do whatever they want outside
the public spotlight.

<and, make no mistake, playing in every
fan's and player's heads is a constant
stream of oft-times sex charged, enter-
taining, and seductive solicitations to
imbibe, sponsored by, and profiting by,
indirectly, that hypercritical pretentious
gang of "do what I say, not what I do"
NFL owners>

- - -

> It is not just that fact though. The NFL
> and most pro sports have a history of
> chemical and alcohol abuses by their
> employees. So this is a safe move by
> the NFL.

Silly, hypycritical, pretentious, presumptious,
and will have, for all practical purposes, no
impact on NFL players deciding whether to
imbibe, how much to imbibe, whether to 'do
illegal drugs', how much illegal drugs to do,
whether to use substances prescribed or not
prescribed in excess, or not.

As for 'guests', not sure why the NFL thinks
it's 'right' to prohibit their alcohol consumption,
but whatever, as I stated previously, since
Goodell is trying to act as if dictating behavior
is his job, it's obvious that the power has gone
to his head.

The number one reason for alcohol consumption
is

a) life's a bitch, and then you die
b) escape
c) fun
d) social
e) to get a buzz
f) pleasure
g) lowering of social barriers
h) it *should* be your right to con-
sume anything -if- you are aware
of the risks and consequences,
and -if- your consumption does
not unacceptably risk the safety
of others

By the way, alcohol prohibition bombed and
was tossed out, after much misery and suffer-
ing and rejection by the American public, said
tossing out led by a group of religious women
who could clearly see that prohibition was
causing far more harm than good.

Would that a group of citizens, in the modern
day, clearly see that drug prohibition, the denial
of rights referenced above, the anti-constitutional
denial of the right to the "pursuit of happiness",
the propagandistic demonization of any substance
that politicians get off on banning regardless of
its positive influences, that all that, not to mention
the millions whose lives have been demeaned and
harmed by arrests and imprisonments, all that and
more marks drug prohibition as one of the biggest
f*ckups in American history, one that we should
toss out ...

... and replace with knowledge of 1) positives,
2) risks, and 3) consequences of usage of sub-
stances formerly *politically* banned mostly for
the sake of votes by projecting an image of it be-
ing a demon.

Instead, if properly distributed and regulated, to
adults, now illegal drugs offer far more in the way
of positives and far less in the way of risks than
does the current out-dated, anachronistic, insane
drug war on the American people!

- - -
Reference: War on Drugs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs
- - -

Oh, the U.S., promoter of 'peace' and
'prosperity' in the world, seems to be
into waging war, what with its War on
Drugs which is actually a Drug War on
the American people, its War on Terror-
ism which turned out to be a War on the
Taleban followed by a War on Iraq fol-
lowed by a War on What's Left of Iraq.

Meanwhile, U.S. illegl drug usage is
among the highest in the world, and
the most liberal drug usage country
in the world, the Netherlands, as far
**less** drug usage.

Drug War Facts : The Netherlands and
the United States: A Comparison
http://www.drugwarfacts.org/thenethe.htm

- - -

> ... my work has the right to say "you may
> not consume this during business ventures,
> or we will let you go and you can find a
> company that will let you."

A right stolen is a right no more.

> Freedom is a multi way street and that includes
> allowing a business owner the right to run his
> business.

<rant warning>

You've been corrupted by the slavery mindset
at play in the western world ever since Roman
authoritarians ruled. That corruption, transferred
to the christian authorities and to kings and as-
sorted monarchs for the greater part of close
to 2,000 years, now at play in America.

Oh sure, it once was used to invoke dominance
over the latest group to enter the country, at
worst to invoke dominance over slaves, but
now ...

... It's used to endorse authoritarianism over
the lives and fates of every citizen and non-
citizen at work in this country.

Work harder, work longer, work without pay,
work while at home, work on-call 24 hours
a day, work-work-work, and what do we gain
from all this work?

Most of us, the overwhelming majority, get
the opportunity to be tossed on the street
at the whim of some of the richest and
most self-centered group of masochists
the world has ever seen. Does it matter
how hard you work? Hell no, all that mat-
ters to them is their bottom line, ** any-
thing to further the welfare of the rich is
their motto **, and you are but one of
many in this country who have been fooled
into blindly following whatever the rich dic-
tate to you.

War on drugs? War on the American peo-
ple is actually what's happening.

Freedom and liberty? War on the American
people is actually what's happening.

Right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of hap-
piness? The right to work at piteously low
pay, with no rights whatsoever spare that
of the protection against discrimination on
the basis of sex, race, or religion, see how
far that gets you when some rich goon de-
cides he can lower his cost by hiring some
Indians (natives of India) to work at one-
fifth of what you were making.

America, land of the free and home of the
brave? No, America, land of the formerly
free and home of the victims of the enrich-
ment of the upper class at the cost of Amer-
ican freedom, liberty, and right to choose.

Meanwhile ...

Sure, in America, Goodell can get away
with any insanity that doesn't violate the
few protections we have, and after all, since
the NFL Players Union has also been cor-
rupted by the massive amount of money
flowing into NFL coffers (reminder, much
of which comes from promotion of alcohol
consumption), it tends to say "how high"
when the NFL says "jump".

Whatever. I, for one, am sick and tired of
being forced to abandon my freedom and
liberty and enslave myself to authoritarian
masters whose sole primary and funda-
mental goal, by far, is the welfare and power
garned by them and their kind, the richest
in America, no matter the cost to the over-
whelming majority of Americans forced to
subject themselves to slavery in order to
exist.

<end rant>

- - -

>You don't have the right to do whatever you
> want with someones business though.

Corporations don't belong to 'someone', and
point in fact, are beholden to the gang men-
tioned in the previous post, you know, the
upper 10% of the richest people on the planet,
for the most part.

And your rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit
of happiness don't disappear, logically, by
the fact that in this society, you are forced to
enslave yourself to survive. Surely, point in
fact, the rich ensure that their rights to en-
slave you are protected, but their right to
enslave you is neither moral nor defensible
by their endeavor to further their own wel-
fare no matter the costs to their employees.

> Ahh, okay... so true freedom is getting a job
> and then not following the rules of that job?

You have the right to work for the most fascist
outfit you can manage to come up with. Not
sure where that list exists. I know I've worked
for quite a large number, both corporations and
sole proprietorships, but mostly corporations,
who invoked the "we can screw you if we feel
like it, and you can't to a damn thing about it"
rule that's in place at most workplaces and
locales in this country.

> Please, in any animal kingdom there are rules.
> There are things you do, things you don't do, |
> things that will get you killed, things that are
> socially acceptable, things that aren't socially
> acceptable, things that will keep you alive. etc.
> Last but not least, no matter if you like it or not,
> majority rule. If 80% of a group wants you to
> live a certain way then they can force that.
> Nothing can stop that barring outright rebellion |
> and an outrage to make people think differently.

Think differently, or better yet, THINK,
don't blindly follow the way things are
simply because slavery has been the
way things are for so long for so many.

A correction to one part you, perhaps, did
not read. I said "... Most of us, the over-
whelming majority, get the opportunity to
be tossed on the street at the whim of
some of the richest and most self-cen-
tered group of masochists the world has
ever seen. ..."

"Masochists", incorrect, I should have said
"sadistic implementers of masochism for
their own pleasure".

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and in
America, having granted as close to abso-
lute power as has ever existed in American
history to the current crop of rich 'elites', it's
no wonder that human affairs are so bad for
so many so often.

The American dream, now?

Hanging on for dear life, as disposable trash
to be used by the rich for whatever they want,
and keep our mouths shut, and follow, just
follow baby, and don't dare complain on the
way, 'cause the rich have never had it better,
and to hell with the poor and the middle class
and to whomever wants to improve their lot
in life. They'll do so, only if lucky, and only if
they're willing to kiss rich butt and not rock
the boat the rich rode in on, and own.

- - -

> Corporations do belong to someone or a
> group of people. You may not like that fact
> but they are either the ones who started the
> organization or were trusted enough to have
> it sold or handed down to them. Your Utopia
> does not require rich men though right? So
> why are you living by rich men? You should
>have no problem organizing your own shin dig.

Look up the stats on poverty, the middle class,
and the wealthy, and how the rich have gotten
richer, the poor have gotten poorer, and the
middle class have barely gotten by, thus far.
All this under Bush's leadership, and as has
always been typical of Republicans, when they
lead, most of the country bleeds, and a signifi-
cantly large percentage of the rich, most of
who feed off the Republican welfare for the
rich programs, are delighted (not all).

> Life, liberty, and the PURSUIT of happiness
> do not mean you have a right to have it
> handed to you. PURSUIT.

What does the right to life mean, to you?

The government can't kill you, legally, and
no one else can, legally, unless in self-
defense, or via, in the case of the state,
the state murder policy (i.e., capital pun-
ishment) that most of the western world
has ceased practicing. The government,
if sincere about the right to life, can't let
you die, even if you're unable to afford
food or health care.

Liberty, if the government is sincere about
that, they can't lock you up for your use of
substances, unless your use harms others
or places unreasonable risk on harming
others.

The pursuit of happiness, likewise, if the
government is sincere about that, they
can't deprive you of your liberty merely
because your pursuit isn't on their list of
pursuits allowable in the particular Utopia
those in power are espousing, so long as
your use doesn't harm or cause unreason-
able risk to others.

> I am not getting into a capitalism vs
> communism debate with you.

Jesus of the New Testament was a socialist.
Aren't you, or do you oppose the New Testa-
ment stories where he fed the masses, helped
the weak and sick and those in need, called
out to love your fellow men?

Do you think our government is doing enough
to help those apart from the wealthy, -or- do
you think the government could do better, -if-
only an inspirational and visionary JFK-like
leader came on the scene?

Perhaps Barak Obama can pull it off. Maybe
Al Gore can make a comeback. You have to
admire the leadership he's provided on alert-
ing us all to the dangers of global warming.
Hillary Clinton? Something about her just
doesn't register with me, but hey, it's a long
campaign, so ... still, the one thing that most
concerned me about Bill Clinton's stint in
office was *not* his lying, nor his sexual
shenanigans, but instead, it was his aband-
onment of so many basic liberal values, and
his wife appears to be of that same ilk.

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2009, 12:55:06 AM4/1/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> Some of the religious use their ancient anti-
> sex and anti-fun and pro-religion attitudes
> to attempt to demonize some of the follow-
> ing. Others aren't so religious when it comes
> to such activity.

It remains wiser to not be religious and be more loving instead:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce5f55696a2332e3?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 1, 2009, 3:21:32 PM4/1/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> Some of the religious use their ancient anti-
>> sex and anti-fun and pro-religion attitudes
>> to attempt to demonize some of the follow-
>> ing. Others aren't so religious when it comes
>> to such activity.

> It remains wiser to not be religious and be more
> loving instead:

Religion comes with risks, and in my mind
humans would be better off by shedding
themselves of the burden and risks of the
ancient anti-human parts of their mindsets
which cooked up religion, and by stopping
the brainwashing of children into following
such beliefs.

So, you've shed religion, or have you shed
the religious part of your religion? If you're
not religious, why do you post messages
supporting religion?

It would seem to most that your stance is
rather contradictory, there, if, indeed, you
accept that "It remains wiser to not be reli-
gious and be more loving instead."

> [...]

Work / Alcohol / Drugs

http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/social_legal/work_alcohol_drugs.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2009, 3:42:21 AM4/3/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>
> >> Some of the religious use their ancient anti-
> >> sex and anti-fun and pro-religion attitudes
> >> to attempt to demonize some of the follow-
> >> ing. Others aren't so religious when it comes
> >> to such activity.
>
> > It remains wiser to not be religious and be more
> > loving instead:
>
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce5f55696a2332e3?

> Religion comes with risks, and in my mind
> humans would be better off by shedding
> themselves of the burden and risks of the
> ancient anti-human parts of their mindsets
> which cooked up religion, and by stopping
> the brainwashing of children into following
> such beliefs.

As posted earlier in another thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/501123b0234f6dd9?

No one, much less children, can be brainwashed to trust.

Believing in Jesus means to trust Him

Trust resides in the heart and not the brain.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certifed Heart Doctor :-)
http://WDJW.net

Sanity's Little Helper

Apr 4, 2009, 2:35:54 PM4/4/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>, and he
posteth:

> As posted earlier in another thread:

http://www.quackwatch.org/02ConsumerProtection/fraudreport.html

--
David Silverman
aa #2208
Defender of Civilisation

if a tree falls in the woods, what are the odds it will land in some bear
shit ?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 5, 2009, 1:20:40 PM4/5/09

- - -

(originally posted March 18, 2001)

A natural world knows not of human-created
supernatural beings/concepts/places. Simply
put, ask yourself, and this is not a difficult
process, just follow along here, with an open
mind ...

When you pray, what's the difference between
praying to an imaginary something or a real
something?

When you credit god for good, what's the
difference between god being responsible for
that (sans any physical evidence whatsoever)
and your merely imagining god is responsible
for it?

When you say you're "saved", what's the differ-
ence between imagining it and it being so?

How can you know that which is not experienced,
seen, touched, tasted, smelled, heard, evidenced,
and has all the characteristics of a made-up fairy
tale invented by evolved beings who had no know-
ledge of how our natural world developed, know-
ledge that those who respect scientific endeavor
are blessed with in the current age?

After all, if you die, whatever happens happens
and you have no experiential knowledge of what
that is, no manifestation, no evidence, nothing but
your imagination to claim you'll be some entity
somewhere and living forever somehow with no
chance of ever being terminated ...

... what you're describing there is an exact copy of
your mythical god ... ancient evolved beings created
the gods they wanted there to be, assigned all sorts
of things to them, and decided to become god-like
immortals when they died just by canting/sacrificing
to/worshipping/crediting/believing in gods as if they
were real rather than imaginary.

Sorry, doesn't stand up to any semblance of open
minded search for truth.

It comes across as simple-minded and multi-faceted
imaginations with all the substance of an invisible pink
elephant who can do anything, but can also be excused
from doing anything.

The perfect answer for every unknown

- the invisible pink elephant wills it
- the invisible pink elephant works in mysterious ways
- it's the will of the almighty invisible pink elephant
- worship the invisible pink elephant
- bow to the invisible pink elephant
- pray to the invisible pink elephant
- tithe to the invisible pink elephant
- fear the invisible pink elephant,

and make sure you pass this 'real' invisible pink elephant
faith on to your children.

Substitute god or gods for invisible pink elephant. It's all
the same imaginary being routine. It's worthless, empty,
and god or gods have as much evidence as does the invis-
ible pink elephant - ZERO. They're imaginary beings, non-
existent, non-entities as regards reality.

Bow to Mecca lately? Probably not, but mind you, about
a billion or so folks on the planet do it several times a day.

Now, tell me, are gods or god impressed with that or isn't
the cogent fact regarding such things easily understood to
be that humans, influenced from birth with belief in super-
natural beings/places as if they are real, are impressed with
those imagined entities/demands toconform/follow because
they imagine it satisfies a magic being, likeall the imagina-
tions that caused (and still cause) sacrifices to be made to
god or gods, of animals and humans, throughout human
history?

Add to that, social/cultural/familial/sexual/financial pres-
sures to believe and, in many cultures, governmental/legal
pressure to follow a particular faith, and resulting from all
that, generational brainwashing as the default modus oper-
andi of most cultures on the planet, and the result is a sad
inability or unwillingness of people to think independently
and freely about the imaginary nature of their magic beings/
places.

The key connection point amongst all the supernatural fairy
tales is human imagination and generational brainwashing
which attempts to frighten/threaten children with immortal
torment of a real kind while promising a fairy wonderland
of a real (though un-defined) kind and to top it all off,
using the magic god word as if it's THE answer for ALL
unknowns, the benefactor of ALL good, and the irrespon-
sible disinvolved distanced from ALL evil.

It makes no sense, my friends, it's all an illusion, a manufac-
tured set of myth machines, a cyclic brainwashing factory
of lies/deceit that you and yours and all faith followers would
be generously rewarded for (in this life, at this time, on this
earth) with freedom and liberty if you could break free of the
fear and see all of it, every last bit of it, for the false/imaginary/
scary/disreputable pile of emptiness, pretentiousness, authori-
tarianism, and demand for slavery that faith is.

Offer up one iota of evidence regarding anyone's god or
gods being real rather than imaginary, and you have my rapt
attention.

Otherwise, I'll continue to live my life with pride in trying to
break the cycle of brainwashed submission to non-existent
beings that still clings to the emotional/fearful aspects of
human behavior.

Scriptures / holy books / claims regarding god or gods of
both a loving and a threatening nature?

Empty claims, my friends, empty claims. Imaginary beings
offer nothing but delusion. Free yourself and yours and seek
the joy that we can achieve in our natural world, a world in
which humans can "choose" and, indeed, must "choose" to
be pro-human if we are to escape the slavery trap which is
blind faith.

Verity is of value. Denial of our natural world, via imaginary
beings/places, is not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 5, 2009, 10:46:34 PM4/5/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> - - -
>
> (originally posted March 18, 2001)
>
> A natural world knows not of human-created
> supernatural beings/concepts/places. Simply
> put, ask yourself, and this is not a difficult
> process, just follow along here, with an open
> mind ...
>
> When you pray, what's the difference between
> praying to an imaginary something or a real
> something?

The same as talking to a wall versus talking to a person.

Just as we feel a person is listening and don't feel a wall listening,
we feel GOD's response by His making us hungrier whereas talking to
something imaginary like Santa Claus is like talking to a wall.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 7, 2009, 10:54:39 AM4/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>> - - -
>>
>> (originally posted March 18, 2001)
>>
>> A natural world knows not of human-created
>> supernatural beings/concepts/places. Simply
>> put, ask yourself, and this is not a difficult
>> process, just follow along here, with an open
>> mind ...
>>
>> When you pray, what's the difference between
>> praying to an imaginary something or a real
>> something?

> The same as talking to a wall versus talking to a person.
>

> [...]

Exactly, and calling something 'holy', like
a wall, doesn't alter its physical nature.
Doesn't matter if you pray to the sun god,
your little invisible friend, or the biggest
baddest goodest oxymoron you can con-
coct, it's reality / nature that binds you to
the physical actuality of existence.

- - -
Natural World Compared to Supernatural Beings/Places
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/natural_world_compared.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 10, 2009, 3:15:18 AM4/10/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f56713cdc0d3efec?>
>
> Exactly ...

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist
http://WDJW.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 10, 2009, 8:56:00 AM4/10/09

You failed (as you almost always do) to
respond to the post with anything other
than shoveling canned spam. In this case,
your spam was in response to the first
word of the post, "Exactly", with you
not even making it to the end of the first
sentence. Sad and telling, your inability
or unwillingness to offer anything other
than ancient text or canned spam or un-
supported claims of "truth" to try to prop
up your ancient religious faith.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>> - - -
>>
>> (originally posted March 18, 2001)
>>
>> A natural world knows not of human-created
>> supernatural beings/concepts/places. Simply
>> put, ask yourself, and this is not a difficult
>> process, just follow along here, with an open
>> mind ...
>>
>> When you pray, what's the difference between
>> praying to an imaginary something or a real
>> something?

> The same as talking to a wall versus talking to a person.
>
> [...]

Exactly, and calling something 'holy', like

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 11, 2009, 9:42:41 PM4/11/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>You failed (as you almost always do) to
>respond to the post with anything other
>than shoveling canned spam.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Truth is simple.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 13, 2009, 9:57:52 AM4/13/09

- - -
Natural World Compared to Supernatural Beings/Places
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/natural_world_compared.htm
- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - -
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/2001/10/14.htm
- - -

Some Reasons for Living (short list)

If you're ever in a melancholy mood and in need
of a short list of "reasons to live" to help you to
snap out of it, feel free to peruse the following
to help you view life as a worthy endeavor simply
by virtue of your presence and effort to make the
most of it or face challenges head on or investigate
and explore the possibilities which lay before you ...

accentuating accepting
acknowledging

biking
boating boozing
bowling building

caressing caring
carousing challenging
cheering chilling out
closing complaining
complementing conquering
constructing contemplating
criticizing crying joyously
cuddling curing

dawdling daydreaming
debating designing
desiring digging
drawing dreaming
drinking

educating elaborating
enabling endeavoring
enjoying enlarging
enlightening ennobling
enriching escaping
espousing expanding
experimenting explaining
exploring expounding
expressing

facing up to
flirting floating
foiling fooling around
forgiving freeing
freethinking frivoling
frolicking funning

giving grooving
growing helping

imploring initiating
instigating internet browsing
inventing investigating
isolating

jogging
joining joking

kissing
knowing

laughing laying low
learning liberating
licking listening
loving

making
making love meandering
mediating meditating
memorizing

needing

opening opining
overcoming

painting
playing politicking
pondering pontificating
posting procrastinating
procreating protesting

questioning

rationalizing
reading realizing
rebelling redeeming
reducing refusing
rejecting relishing
repeating replying
researching resting
revealing riding
rubbing running

sacrificing saving
savoring schmoozing
screaming secluding
sexually satiating skating
skiing skirt-chasing
snoozing soliciting
spouting off spurning
spying stroking
sucking suppressing
swimming

talking
tasting tempting
tickling touching
toying with

uplifting
usurping

verifying
visiting

walking
wanting watching
welcoming winning

yearning

and more ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2009, 2:25:43 AM4/15/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> Natural World Compared to Supernatural Beings/Places

"In the beginning, GOD created the heavens and the earth." (Genesis
1:1)

Amen.

Truth is simple :-)

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Apr 15, 2009, 2:36:49 PM4/15/09

- - -
Natural World

Medical marijuana requests climb sky high
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30217044/
- - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Supernatural Beings/Places --- God is angry at humans
for their failure to be 'perfect' slaves, and as such, God
will torture most humans (forever, in hell, or short-term,
in hell, followed by oblivion -- see religions for a list of
the threats they've cooked up). Some religions use some
drugs in their religious services (wine, for example, peyote
in some), but by and large, most religions view drug use
as "sin", and think their God doesn't want illegal drugs to
be used, no matter how much they relieve human suffering
in this, our one and only certain chance at life. Some reli-
gions have strong positions opposing alcohol use. Some
even oppose dancing. Seems fun and religion are polar
opposites, in many cases.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2009, 8:51:10 PM4/15/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>- - -
>Natural World
>
>Medical marijuana requests climb sky high
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30217044/
>- - -
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>Supernatural Beings/Places --- God is angry at humans
>for their failure to be 'perfect' slaves, and as such, God
>will torture most humans (forever, in hell, or short-term,
>in hell, followed by oblivion -- see religions for a list of
>the threats they've cooked up). Some religions use some
>drugs in their religious services (wine, for example, peyote
>in some), but by and large, most religions view drug use
>as "sin", and think their God doesn't want illegal drugs to
>be used, no matter how much they relieve human suffering
>in this, our one and only certain chance at life. Some reli-
>gions have strong positions opposing alcohol use. Some
>even oppose dancing. Seems fun and religion are polar
>opposites, in many cases.

GOD's view of religion has already been discussed in an earlier post:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/NoReligion