Daily Spirit-guided T3WIJ thought for 01/03/09.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2009, 2:13:30 AM1/3/09
"For the grace of GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men.
It teaches us to say 'No' to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to
live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age..."
(Titus 2:11-12)

Amen.

It is when we have T3WIJ in our hearts and are mindful of WDJW that we
are wearing the LORD's harness (yoke) guiding us to living godly
lives:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/T3WIJ

Jesus is LORD ! ! !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com