Re: Is god good or bad?

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2008, 11:15:08 PM2/22/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:

> DR. Chung
>
> i try to stay out of religion but sometimes

Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the risen LORD
Jesus Christ, Who is the Living GOD.

> Hunger is from GOD.
>
> Make up your mind. Is God good or bad.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right
(Jeremiah 9:24).

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

> I can live with the preaching but how many are turned off for life
> by the double talk.

It is the double-mind that falsely believes there is double talk here.

> I post this because I saw a deformed kid today.
>
> What was this kids great sin?

Through Adam and Eve there has been passed on to each of us the
consequences of the original sin which has caused all things in this
world to be under a great curse:

http://SecondLaw.com

We, who are Jesus' brethren, no longer work under this curse because
we have been forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

You do not have much longer, dear Guy:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

May you wisely choose to be forgiven soon by publicly declaring with
your mouth that "Jesus is LORD:"

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

thal...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2008, 11:51:17 PM2/22/08
The Other People

http://www.caw.org/articles/otherpeople.html

On Feb 22, 11:15 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2008, 11:54:42 PM2/22/08

Blackdruid

Feb 22, 2008, 11:57:38 PM2/22/08
On Feb 22, 11:54 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForJames

Genesis 1:26 - The [Elohim] said, "Let us make humanity in our own
image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the
fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild beasts
and all the reptiles that crawl upon the earth."

Elohim is a plural word, including male and female, and should
properly be translated "Gods" or "Pantheon."

27 The Gods created humanity in the image of themselves, In the image
of the Gods they created them, Male and Female they created them.
28 The Gods blessed them, saying to them, "Be fruitful, multiply, fill
the earth and conquer it. Be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds
of heaven and all living animals on the earth."

from - http://www.caw.org/articles/otherpeople.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2008, 12:36:28 AM2/23/08

Blackdruid

Feb 23, 2008, 12:45:39 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 12:36 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForJames

Come now Chung, you can do better then that. "Insanity: doing the same
thing over and over again and expecting different results." -Albert
Enstein

Your God lacks the jurisdiction to judge me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2008, 1:20:16 AM2/23/08

Blackdruid

Feb 23, 2008, 1:54:44 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 1:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForJames

And you continue to prove my previous statment.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2008, 4:04:51 AM2/23/08
convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
> convicted neighbor Grandpa Chuck <Grandp...@B4me.org> wrote:

> > convicted friend Guy (gu...@consolidated.net) wrote:
> >

> >>DR. Chung
> >>
> >>i try to stay out of religion but sometimes
> >>
> >>Hunger is from GOD.
> >>
> >>Make up your mind. Is God good or bad.
> >>
> >>I can live with the preaching but how many are turned off for life
> >>by the double talk.
> >>
> >>I post this because I saw a deformed kid today.
> >>
> >>What was this kids great sin?
> >
> >The two closest definitions of God that I have ever heard were, "God
> >is Unconditional Love" and "May the Force be With You."
> >
> >The first is self-explanatory.
> >The second indicates that God is in all things in the Universe.
> >
> >Good and bad are in our individual perceptions. God does not and never
> >has owned a printing press. God has never written any book. A god of
> >unconditional love does not put limitations who He/She/It loves. God
> >does not start wars - we do through greed. Why do we not celebrate the
> >peace makers instead of pas generals, etc.? If we were to grind our
> >swords into plowshares, thus setting an example for the rest of the
> >world and bring ALL of our soldiers home we might be surprised that
> >other countries just might follow our example. Our armed forces are
> >supposed to protect us from invasion. If they were here at home they
> >just might be able to do that. If our National Guard was here at home
> >they would have been in Kansas when the tornadoes struck and in
> >Louisiana when Katrina hit.
> >
> >Bush has ruled through promotion of fear among Americans and deserved
> >to be impeached before he could order our troops into an unjust war in
> >Iraq.
> >
> >Aw, the hell with it! Far too many Americans are like frightened
> >lemmings ready to follow Bush and the the like, such as Mc Cain into
> >the abyss of destruction.
>

> Chuck, I apologize for poor posting. I
> have no right to poke fun at your religion.
>
> I was aware of wars and what it meant is 1938.
>
> AT east 122 of my commemorates went and n3ver came back.
>
> In 1953 I worked with a Naval Flyer for a while.
> He told me about flying down a road and blasting the refugees.
> The Chinese had mixed troops in with the people. He was
> very upset over the act.
>
> But when they drafted me earlier and tried to condition
> me to be a killer, a "minister was there with his bible
> giving us draftees a pep talk. I still get angry over that.
>
> As we see here some people like to fight-- here to beat others.
> It is an expression of power. It is built in, as are the ant working
> in a ant colony. It is an instinct.
>
> I will try to remember there are a lot of good people in the world
> and if I am human, I will respect their views and their proper
> action toward others. .

You will remain in my prayers, dear Guy:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForGuy

May GOD bless you in HIS mighty way, in Jesus' name.

You will know it when HE does when you feel hungrier than ever:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

bob young

Feb 23, 2008, 5:20:02 AM2/23/08

On 2/23/08 12:51 PM, in article
fb4405b5-1d00-4041...@41g2000hsc.googlegroups.com,
"thal...@gmail.com" <thal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The Other People
>
> http://www.caw.org/articles/otherpeople.html
>

> On Feb 22, 11:15 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>> convicted friend Guy (g...@consolidated.net) wrote:
>>

>>> DR. Chung
>>
>>> i try to stay out of religion  but sometimes
>>
>> Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with the risen LORD
>> Jesus Christ, Who is the Living GOD.

Living? Where? Just above the clouds where my great great grand pappy said
'he' was?

>>> Hunger is from GOD.
>>
>>> Make up your mind.  Is God good or bad.
>>
>> Most assuredly, without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right
>> (Jeremiah 9:24).

Really. A friend near me was pregnant and the foetus arrived grossly
deformed, it was so gross she was not even allowed to see it.

Your kind god did that?

Two years ago over two thousand children were swept out to sea to drown in a
tsunami, leaving behind about six thousand grieving next of kin.

Your loving god did that?

Do you people ever THINK?

>> http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD
>>
>>> I can live with the preaching but how many are turned off for life
>>> by the double talk.
>>
>> It is the double-mind that falsely believes there is double talk here.
>>
>>> I post this because I saw a deformed kid today.
>>
>>> What was this kids great sin?
>>
>> Through Adam and Eve there has been passed on to each of us the
>> consequences of the original sin which has caused all things in this
>> world to be under a great curse:

What banal pathetic sick primitive garbage

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2008, 6:48:38 AM2/23/08