Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 08/29/09

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2009, 7:20:14 AM8/29/09
When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
(hungrier) than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Peter B.

Aug 29, 2009, 4:58:01 PM8/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
> (hungrier) than ever.

A stupid statement

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 6:00:14 PM8/29/09

Not only that. It is schizophrenic as Andrew Ben Hua Chung discriminates
atheists and he harasses ill people.

--
Hamer's willige Helfer

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_ha11.htm

Peter B.

Aug 29, 2009, 5:16:58 PM8/29/09

"Happy Oyster" <happy....@ariplex.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 13:58:01 -0700, "Peter B." <in...@i-brag.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
>>> When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
>>> (hungrier) than ever.
>>>

>>A stupid statement
>
> Not only that. It is schizophrenic as Andrew Ben Hua Chung
> discriminates
> atheists and he harasses ill people.

Did you post any links on this?

Guess it is time to go searching. Thx.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2009, 5:19:37 PM8/29/09
Peter B. wrote:

>.
> > When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
> > (hungrier) than ever.
>
> A stupid statement

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff4db1285334b4e3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 6:20:11 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:16:58 -0700, "Peter B." <in...@i-brag.com> wrote:

>Did you post any links on this?
>
>Guess it is time to go searching. Thx.

<quote>
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.theology,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.bible.prophecy

Subject: Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: atheists proven to be mentally ill ...

Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 10:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
</quote>

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 6:22:24 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:19:37 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Peter B. wrote:
>>.
>> > When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
>> > (hungrier) than ever.
>>
>> A stupid statement
>
>Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Do cease and desist to post harassing crap like that!

http://www.nnseek.com/e/alt.christnet.theology/http_medicalboard_georgia_gov_75151461m.html

<quote>
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/

Group: alt.christnet.theology���Group Profile
Author: guardian Snowguardian Snow Date: Apr 19, 2008 12:22
On Apr 20, 5:08 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
emorycardiology.com> wrote:
CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780

Make sure and complain about Mr. Chungs spams to Google, he is only
doing it to drive up traffic on his web site that he is attempting to
sell for half a million dollars to Emory University. He is spamming
us to drive up traffic numbers at his web site and will not stop until
we all complain about his tactics!
Anorexia is a serious medical condition. Your calls (Mr. Chung) for
people to "go hungry" and to "be skinny" are criminal and I advise you
to stop this immediately.
www.anad.org/
and
www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/
If you or somebody you knows suffers from this condition, seek medical
attention and DO NOT LISTEN to Andrew B. Chung. If he persist in this
continued action, he won't be able to afford an Internet connection to
log on and spam us with the ridiculous statements that are being
delivered by somebody that claims to be in the Medical profession. It
is irresponsible to dispense medical advice without even knowing the
condition of the people you are delivering the message to.
See to it his license to practice medicine is revoked in his state.
Don� �t be fooled by Chung! He admits to not keeping his state
qualifications and while he likes to post a link to � �Emory Cardiology� ?
in his post, the site that states it is a � �unofficial web site as a
tribute� ? and in no way is an endorsement of him or his standing in the
medical community.
Dr. Yamantaka Says,
He is already under investigation by the State of Georgia for reasons
of dishonesty, mental illness and inability to practice up to minimum
community standards.
Mike Mordant says:
Other authorities may take an interest in his business practices
soon. He'll owe the IRS somewhere in the neighborhood of $150,000
and
$280,000 for his sale of the emorycardiology.com domain. It may get
treated as ordinary income, not a capital gain since he "remains
lawful steward."
To that Mr. Chung� �s web site states:
� �after receiving an offer from Emory University for less than its fair
market value, I have been moved to put this domain on the market so
that others may have the opportunity to purchase this high-profile
cardiology domain at its current market value. However, this
opportunity is for the domain only and not the web content. If
interested, please leave a message at 404.699.2780 (serious inquiries
with offers of more than US$550,000.00 only).� ?
In other words, Mr. Chung is spamming us on usenet to create traffic
at his domain so that he can blackmail Emory University into paying a
ridiculous sum of money just for the domain name. There is very little
content on the site and nothing of any medical value.
So, don� �t visit the site. He� �s just trying to drive up traffic
numbers to justify the cost and that is why he is putting dozens of
stupid spams. They have nothing to do with the Christian faith and
everything to do with his desire to derive profits.
Mr. Chung says of his own qualifications,
> Didn't you take the required exam for recertification last
> year ?
No. The board-certification in internal medicine was required for the
fellowship training in cardiology.
> Cardiology is a subspecialty of internal medicine. The cardiologist
> who treated me for atypical chest pain is board certified in both
> internal and cardiovascular medicine.
That is his/her choice as it is mine to not recertify in internal
medicine.
Dr. Yamantaka also stated:
Chung, you have shown that you are unable or unwilling to truthfully
answer the reasonable and straight forward questions that I have asked
you to address. Any practicing physician who repeatedly makes the
boasts and claims that you do on these newsgroups would be able to
answer these questions honestly.
This proves that you are lying about your medical practice and your
claims, both by omission and commission. You are continuing to be
pathologically untruthful in how you represent yourself and your
clinical experience. This is dishonest and further evidence of your
mental illness and personality disorder.
Chung, you are not an endocrinologist. You are not a Board Certified
Internist. I am.
"Black fat" is not a term that is used in medicine. . You claim to
offer measurement of VAT. How is it measured? What units are used? How
does one know when it is lost. Please site evidence-based, peer
reviewed sources that state that diabetes is curable upon loosing
VAT.
If you are unable or unwilling to give verifiable evidence to support
your absurd claims, then stop.
His license is already under investigation. Anyone wishing to add his/
her complaints about Chung's unprofessional behavior and absurd,
nonstandard medical advice can also contact the Board. It can be done
anonymously.
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/02/csbme/home/0,2458,26729866,00.html
From the website of the Georgia Medical Board:
What is unprofessional conduct?
According to the Medical Practice Act, unprofessional conduct includes
"any departure from or failure to conform to the minimal standards of
acceptable and prevailing medical practice and shall also include, but
not be limited to the prescribing or use of drugs, treatment or
diagnostic procedures which are detrimental to the patient as
determined by the minimal standards of acceptable medical care."
In general, examples of unprofessional conduct include, but are not
limited to, physical abuse of a patient, inadequate record keeping,
not recognizing or acting upon common symptoms, prescribing drugs in
excessive amounts or without legitimate reason, personal impairment
(mental or physical) that hinders safely practicing within the scope
of one's license or certificate, performing duties beyond the scope of
one's license or certificate and dishonesty. The Investigations and
Discipline rules of the Georgia Medical Board, (Rule 360-3.02 and
360-3-.04), also provide additional examples of unprofessional conduct
for which a licensee may be disciplined.
File a Complaint
Composite State Board of Medical Examiners
Enforcement Unit
2 Peachtree Street, N.W., 36th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
PH: (404) 657-6487
FX: (404) 656-9723
http://medicalboard.georgia.gov/00/article/0,2086,26729866_27513604_27080031,00....
About� �
CHUNG, ANDREW BEN-HUA
5701 MABLETON PARKWAY 2 B |
MABLETON, GA 30126
(404) 699-2780
Physician Profile
040347 Active 08/03/1995 07/31/2009 Cardiovascular Disease/
Cardiology NONE

Peter B.

Aug 29, 2009, 5:37:00 PM8/29/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:
>>.
>> > When we stop discriminating against others, we become healthier
>> > (hungrier) than ever.
>>
>> A stupid statement
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Then seek the Lord while He may yet be found, Andy

Meaningless stuff snipped.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2009, 5:56:44 PM8/29/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Peter B. wrote:
> >> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >>.
> >>
> >> A stupid statement
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Then seek the Lord while He may yet be found, Andy

Wiser to be mindful of WDJW in order to have a closer walk with the
risen LORD Jesus Christ:

http://WDJW.net

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 7:00:17 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:56:44 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Bottom line concerning you:

DO SHUT UP!

http://www.health-forums.com/alt-support-diabetes/gerd-causing-heart-palpitations-diabetic-fr-no-its-anger-15813.html

<quote>�
Health Forums > Diseases and Conditions > Diabetes >
alt.support.diabetes
GERD causing heart palpitations in diabetic FR?
No. It's the anger
GERD causing heart palpitations in diabetic FR? No. It's the
anger. Discuss GERD causing heart palpitations in diabetic FR?
No. It's the anger, on Health Forums.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Members List
Social Groups
Calendar
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read

� #1 �
04-21-2007, 05:06 AM
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Guest

William Wagner wrote:

> I looked about and it seems m...@privacy.net has posted about
> 1,083,280 posts. No wonder the GERD is an issue.
It's the anger that is killing Lars (aka flyingrat)...
.... causing the GERD and palpitations:
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes
May GOD bless you.
Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

� #2 �
04-21-2007, 05:06 AM
Flying Rat, board-certified Earthquack trainer
Guest

Re: GERD causing heart palpitations in diabetic FR? No. It's the anger
In article <1177088885.7...@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups. com>,
and...@emorycardiology.com says...
> William Wagner wrote:
> >
> > I looked about and it seems m...@privacy.net has posted about
> > 1,083,280 posts. No wonder the GERD is an issue.
>
> It's the anger that is killing Lars (aka flyingrat)...
>
> ... causing the GERD and palpitations:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes
>
> May GOD bless you.
>
> Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

you really are obsessed with me now, aintcha Chunk?
And who is Lars BTW?
Or did you misspell LIAR and you were talking about yourself again, like
you did in those phony ourlittle.net pages written by "The Wellness
Foundation Staff", (its staff of one, a certain Andrew Ben-Hua Chung)?
FR
--
Earthquack reminds me of a drowning man, alone at sea. Clutching at
pieces of driftwood and declaring that they are "Proof of Boat"

� #3 �
04-22-2007, 01:54 AM
percy

Flying Rat wrote:
> In article <1177088885.7...@y5g2000hsa.googlegroups. com>,
> and...@emorycardiology.com says...
>
>>William Wagner wrote:
>>
>>> I looked about and it seems m...@privacy.net has posted about
>>>1,083,280 posts. No wonder the GERD is an issue.
>>
>>It's the anger that is killing Lars (aka flyingrat)...
>>
>>... causing the GERD and palpitations:
>>
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Diabetes
>>
>>May GOD bless you.
>>
>>Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

>>Andrew <><
>>--
>>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth
>>

> you really are obsessed with me now, aintcha Chunk?
>
> And who is Lars BTW?
>
> Or did you misspell LIAR and you were talking about yourself again, like
> you did in those phony ourlittle.net pages written by "The Wellness
> Foundation Staff", (its staff of one, a certain Andrew Ben-Hua Chung)?
>
> FR
Ratty, I'm so glad I didn't have a drink near my keyboard. I would have
showered it for sure at the "Lars" reference.
BWAAAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!
<(>>>><

� Proof of LORD Almighty GOD: Pastorio died on April Fool's day and now diabetic
FR is stricken with both GERD and
heart palpitations. | The Diet Universe--A Search Engine to help you �
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode
Posting Rules
You may not post new
threads
You may not post replies
You may not post
attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Rules
Similar Threads
Thread
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Social anxiety causing panic
attack
rumpel1967
alt.support.anxiety-panic
2
03-08-2009 03:02 AM
Re: Proof of LORD Almighty
GOD: Pastorio died on April
Fool's day and diabetic FR is
being consumed by hatred
and anger about this.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
alt.support.diabetes
0
04-15-2007 01:41 AM
Re: Male anger, depression
raises heart disease risk
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
alt.support.anxiety-panic
16
04-02-2007 03:47 AM
otp-ish: Gerd
Diane
alt.support.arthritis
40
03-13-2007 01:05 AM
Re: Heart Palpitations and
Fainting
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
alt.support.anxiety-panic
1
02-03-2007 05:02 PM

Peter B.

Aug 29, 2009, 6:27:21 PM8/29/09

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> Then seek the Lord while He may yet be found, Andy
>
> Wiser to be mindful of WDJW in order to have a closer walk with the
> risen LORD Jesus Christ:

See? There you go, touting another god, providing a link to it as well.
Well, no thanks, I'll follow the Lord and the teachings in His Word.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2009, 7:05:55 PM8/29/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Peter B. wrote:

> >> Then seek the Lord while He may yet be found, Andy
> >
> > Wiser to be mindful of WDJW in order to have a closer walk with the
> > risen LORD Jesus Christ:
> >
> > http://WDJW.net
>
> See?

No. Instead, this physician feels GOD's smile :-)

> There you go, touting another god, providing a link to it as well.

Jesus is GOD.

"My LORD and my GOD!" -- disciple Thomas upon seeing the risen Christ
Jesus (John 20:28)

> Well, no thanks, I'll follow the Lord and the teachings in His Word.

"I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of GOD unless he
is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the
Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My
saying, 'You must be born again.' The wind blows wherever it pleases.
You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where
it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (John 3:5-8) referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26

Amen.

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 9:54:24 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:05:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Peter B. wrote:

>> > Wiser to be mindful of WDJW in order to have a closer walk with the
>> > risen LORD Jesus Christ:
>> >
>> > http://WDJW.net
>>
>> See?
>
>No. Instead, this physician feels GOD's smile :-)

Well, Andrew Ben-Hua Chung (if he did not lie) felt the beats of some persons
who were working on him according to god's planning.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2009, 9:18:43 PM8/29/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1e59795b06a63ca?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

Happy Oyster

Aug 29, 2009, 10:26:13 PM8/29/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 18:18:43 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Bottom line concerning you:

Do cease and desist posting your insane and harrassing crap in this newsgroup
for cardiology!

This is what I found concerning Andrew B. Chung. It dates back to 2004, when
Andrew B. Chung already was known for his criminal behavior in the Net.

<quote>
Re: George Is that a REAL email address? Can't seem to send this to you....
From: Mack� (DuhNoSpam_at_nono.com)
Date: 11/12/04
this to you...."
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:28:32 -0500
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:24 GMT, "rmg"
<roxmarie_no...@pacbell.net> Screamed something into the void
that sounded like:

>I find the below message offensive.
>
>Usenet is here so people can quickly reference topics and communities of
>interest. By cross posting, you are undermining a system that is working for
>a lot of well-meaning people. You are rude and your ignorant sense of
>entitlement is offensive.

here is some info publicly available about chung the psychol troll:
Chung, A B
6041 Colt Ridge Trl SE
Mableton, GA 30126-5715
(404) 699-2780
a...@heartmdphd.com
cardio...@heartmdphd.com
Domain Name: HEARTMDPHD.COM
���Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
���Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
���Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
���Name Server: NS3.SOFTCOMCA.COM
���Name Server: NS4.SOFTCOMCA.COM
���Updated Date: 18-nov-2003
���Creation Date: 01-jan-2001
���Expiration Date: 01-jan-2011
go to map quest or expedia maps and enter the above address to visit
chung at his office.

������������������---------------------------------
�����������������| The Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD FAQ |
�����������������| Version 1.0, January, 2004 |
������������������---------------------------------

�Introduction
�------------
�New people arriving in sci.med.cardiology (s.m.c.) are often puzzled
�and troubled by the controversy surrounding the poster who posts as Dr.
�Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD (Dr. Chung) and want to know what the
�controversy is about. This FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) attempts
�to provide an answer.

�The FAQ is arranged in typical FAQ form, i.e. a series of questions and
�answers. For those who don�t wish to read the whole FAQ, the following
�summary is provided.

�Summary
�-------
�Dr. Chung represents himself to be a licensed physician specializing in
�cardiology. In this capacity he responds to medical questions on
�s.m.c.. If that were all he did, there would probably be no
�controversy.

�The controversy arises from Dr. Chung�s other behaviors on s.m.c., in
�particular:

�o He uses s.m.c. to not only proselytize his particular interpretation
���of Christianity, but also to disparage and attack anyone with a
���different interpretation or different religion.

�o He uses s.m.c. to promote his unscientific Two Pound Diet (2PD) and,
���in fact, cross posts this information to other groups in order to
���gain more exposure.

�o When challenged on the above issues, or one of his medical opinions,
���he attacks his challengers as "obsessive anti-Christians",
���"libelers", "homosexuals", "people who can�t understand English",
���etc.

�o When challenged he performs Internet searches on his challengers in
���order to "get the dirt" on them and smear their reputations.

�o When challenged, he answers with evasions, non sequiturs,
���dissembling, rhetorical questions, quotes from the bible, religious
���mantras, thinly veiled death threats, ad hominem arguments, and other
���such disreputable, unethical, and unprofessional tactics.

�o He is insufferably full of himself, claiming to have "the gift of
���Truth Discernment" and to be "Humble" while behaving anything but
���humbly.

�o He uses a foil who posts under variations of the name "Mu" to avoid
���killfiles. Mu�s job is to troll other newsgroups and, when he gets
���a reaction, to cross post the reaction to s.m.c. so that Dr. Chung
���can disingenuously claim to be "only responding" to a cross post.
���Whereas Dr. Chung has to be somewhat careful what he says and so
���attacks primarily through insinuation and innuendo, Mu�s tactics
���are blunt and direct like those of a playground bully.

�The above lists only the highlights of Dr. Chung�s egregious behavior
�on s.m.c.. If anything, it understates it. Everything can be verified
�in the Google archives.

�The issue then arises: so what? As long as Dr. Chung provides free
�medical advice on s.m.c., who cares what else he does?

�Many people provide free medical advice on the internet. How does one
�know whether it is good advice or bad advice? If the person giving the
�advice is, or represents himself to be, a doctor shouldn�t that be
�enough? Unfortunately, no.

�Medical education alone is not enough to guarantee good advice.
�Knowledge must be tempered with judgment, impartiality, integrity,
�ethics, and professionalism. If someone consistently demonstrates by
�their behavior that they lack these qualities, how much credence should
�be given to their medical advice?

�People arrive in this group looking for help. For their own
�protection, they deserve to know the quality of the person purporting
�to dispense that help and not be lulled into a false sense of security
�simply because someone displays an MD after their name. It is the
�intention of this FAQ to provide people with enough information to
�allow them to make an informed decision.

�List of Questions Answered
�--------------------------
��1. Who is Dr. Andrew B Chung, MD/PhD?
��2. What is the Charter of s.m.c.?
��3. Aren�t Religious Discussions Covered by the Charter?
��4. So Dr. Chung is Religious... What�s the Problem With That?
��5. But it�s Just a Little "Tag Line" in His Signature.
��6. But I�m a Christian Too!
��7. Well, Why Not Just Ignore His Religious Rants?
��8. But Isn�t It Wonderful That Dr. Chung Offers This Free
�����Medical Advice Out of the Goodness of His Heart?
��9. How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Spend on
�����Usenet?
�10. Won�t Challenging Dr. Chung Drive People Away?
�11. Doesn't the "Fault" for all Those Posts Lay With Those Who
�����Challenge Dr. Chung?
�12. Why Do I see So Many "Ad Hominem" Attacks?
�13. I'm Sick of Seeing All This!
�14. What is the Two Pound Diet?
�15. Is Discussion of the Two Pound Diet "On Topic"?
�16. Who is Mu?
�17. What is Mu�s Role?

��1. Who is Dr. Andrew B Chung, MD/PhD?
�--------------------------------------
�The poster who posts as Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD claims to be a
�licensed physician, practicing internal medicine in Atlanta, Georgia,
�USA and specializing in cardiology. His signature contains a link to a
�website which is consistent with his posts.

�It should be noted that anyone can claim to be anyone on Usenet and so
�caution is always advised. Indeed there are those who claim that the
�poster in question is not Dr. Andrew B. Chung, or is not the Dr. Andrew
�B. Chung listed in the Atlanta telephone directory, and/or has lost his
�license and/or hospital privileges for misconduct. This FAQ does not
�attempt to address those claims one way or the other. The reader with
�an interest in these matters can easily find the relevant discussions
�archived in Google Groups.

�This FAQ deals with the poster who posts as Dr. Chung and restricts
�itself to issues demonstrated by those posts. No position is taken on
�his "true" identity.

��2. What is the Charter of s.m.c.?
�----------------------------------
�The purpose of this newsgroup is to establish electronic media for
�communication between health care providers, scientists and other
�individuals with interest in the cardiovascular field. Such
�communications will provide quick and efficacious means to exchange
�information and knowledge, and offer problems to solutions.

�The sci.med.cardiology newsgroup will welcome participants who are
�health care providers, trainees, researchers, students or recipients
�with interest in the field of cardiovascular problems."

(ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announce.newgroups/sci/sci.med.cardiology)

��3. Aren�t Religious Discussions Covered by the Charter?
�--------------------------------------------------------
�What do you think?

��4. So Dr. Chung is Religious... What�s the Problem With That?
�--------------------------------------------------------------
�There is no problem with that. Most of the people who participate in
�s.m.c. are probably religious. However no one but Dr. Chung feels
�compelled to characterize themselves as the "Humble Servant of God" in
�their signatures, continually thank God for the opportunity to
�"witness", question others about their religious beliefs, claim the
�"Gift of Truth Discernment", etc.

�When one person insists on introducing his personal religious
�interpretations into the discussions, it naturally generates responses
�from others who feel just as strongly that their viewpoints are
�correct. The resulting debate easily swirls out of control, especially
�given Dr. Chung�s intolerant and dismissive attitude towards beliefs
�which differ from his. The situation is further exacerbated by Mu�s
�rabble raising from the sidelines.

�There are over 160 Usenet groups dedicated to the discussion of
�religion. Dr. Chung should take his beliefs to one of these and stick
�to cardiology in s.m.c. It is a simple matter of respect for others.

��5. But it�s Just a Little "Tag Line" in His Signature.
�-------------------------------------------------------
�No, it is not. He has even gone so far as to "investigate" someone
�asking for advice about stents and accuse her of being anti-Christian.

��6. But I�m a Christian Too!
�----------------------------
�Lots of people are Christians. There is a time and a place for
�everything. s.m.c. isn�t the place to "witness" or recruit. In
�addition, lots of other people are Jews, Moslems, Buddhists,
�Taoists, Hindus, etc. Would s.m.c. be better or worse if they
�all emulated Dr. Chung in their proselytizing and recruiting?

�Furthermore, if you are a Christian, you should be appalled by Dr.
�Chung�s pharisaical, cynical, and manipulative use of Christianity. He
�is truly a "whitened sepulcher", loudly proclaiming his adherence to
�Christian values while overtly lying, carrying on smear campaigns
�against others, making false accusations, dissembling, and marketing
�his web site under the guise of altruism. He is "bearing false
�witness" and true Christians should be concerned.

�As an example, when John Ritter recently died unexpectedly, Dr. Chung
�rushed to use this unfortunate event to market his web site. He showed
�a total lack of Christian compassion for Mr. Ritter and his family,
�even when challenged to do so.

�As another example, he recently choreographed a smear campaign against
�a poster who had criticized him. Dr. Chung found a homosexual author
�with the same first name and then insinuated that the poster and anyone
�who agreed with him were engaged in a homosexual relationship. Ask
�yourself if this the brand of Christianity you identify with.

��7. Well, Why Not Just Ignore His Religious Rants?
�--------------------------------------------------
�Why should one individual be given carte blanche to violate the rights
�of everyone else? Usenet is a community. It is up to the community to
�sanction its members. There is nothing "ad hominem" about challenging
�inappropriate and antisocial behavior.

��8. But Isn�t It Wonderful That Dr. Chung Offers This Free
�����Medical Advice Out of the Goodness of His Heart?
�----------------------------------------------------------
�First, it is only of value if it is good advice. Medical education
�alone is not enough to guarantee good advice. Knowledge must be
�tempered with judgment, impartiality, integrity, ethics, and
�professionalism. If someone consistently demonstrates by their
�behavior that they lack these qualities, how much credence should be
�given to their medical advice?

�Secondly, despite his protestations to the contrary, Dr. Chung is not
�simply motivated by altruism. Every post of Dr. Chung's contains a
�link to a website with the following quote:

���"If you are looking for a cardiologist and reside in Georgia,
����please consider me your best option for a personal heart advocate.
����Check out my credentials and my background. Additional information
����is available in the protected sections of this web site. Email me at
����cardio...@heartmdphd.com to me of your interest and I may send
����you a temporary username and password to allow a preview. The more
����information you email, the more likely my decision to send you a
����temporary username and password. If you like what you see and learn
����from this website and wish to confer with me about your heart, you
����or your doctor should email me privately or call my voicemail at
����404-699-2780 to schedule an appointment to see me at my *real*
����office."
���������������(http://www.heartmdphd.com/office.asp)
����������������a...@hertmdphd.com
����������������cardio...@heartmdphd.com

�Thirdly, Dr. Chung has repeatedly stated that one of his key
�motivations for participating is s.m.c. is to "witness" and win
�converts to his religious beliefs.

��9. How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Spend on
�����Usenet?
�------------------------------------------------------------------
�An interesting question.

�10. Won�t Challenging Dr. Chung Drive People Away?
�--------------------------------------------------
�Perhaps. But not challenging him will drive others away.

�s.m.c. is historically a "low traffic" group. Therefore, when Dr. Chung
�misbehaves, he generates an apparently large response. This is
�compounded by Dr. Chung�s need to "get in the last word" and Mu�s
�provocations. In spite of this, if someone has a question it will
�usually be answered.

�Dr. Chung is not the only participant who offers advice in s.m.c. He
�is not even the only doctor who participates in s.m.c. However, the
�controversy he generates and sustains often makes it appear that he is
�the "only game in town".

�Finally, Dr. Chung himself drives others away including other
�physicians who leave in disgust after being verbally assaulted by him,
�and other knowledgeable posters who point out where Dr. Chung�s medical
�opinion might be in error or at least not the only one generally held.
�Anyone disagreeing with Dr. Chung on any subject can expect a series of
�increasingly vitriolic attacks, including threats of libel suits.

�11. Doesn't the "Fault" for all Those Posts Lay With Those Who
�����Challenge Dr. Chung?
�--------------------------------------------------------------
�An interesting perspective: blame the victim. No other poster
�(with the exception of Mu, of course) introduces religion or
�the Two Pound Diet. How can it be acceptable for Dr. Chung
�to introduce these topics, but not acceptable for others to
�respond?

�In any thread, someone must, of necessity "get the last word".
�Dr. Chung has amply demonstrated that he will not be outdone
�in this respect.

�12. Why Do I see So Many "Ad Hominem" Attacks?
�----------------------------------------------
�You are probably referring to an "Ad Hominem" _argument_, which
�attempts to disprove an adversary's fact by personal attack on
�the adversary. An example would be "You are opposed to the
�Two Pound Diet because you are anti-Christian".
�When someone misbehaves, for example lies or distorts what
�someone else is saying, it is not an "ad hominem attack" to
�call them on it. It is a legitimate social sanction.

�There are also, unfortunately too often, simple personal
�attacks and insults on both sides. While we can all wish
�it weren't so, it is simply human nature when an argument
�becomes heated or the other person is obviously not arguing
�in good faith. If you are distressed by this, see the next
�question.

�13. I'm Sick of Seeing All This!
�--------------------------------
�There is no reason why you have to see it. Just as you can
�change the TV channel if you don't like a show, you can killfile
�a poster or thread you don't want to see. See the manual
�that came with your Usenet reader for directions on how to do it.

�Before you do this, however, you may wish to consider if a truer
�picture of the world is not gained by seeing all that goes on -
�both the good and the bad.

�14. What is the Two Pound Diet?
�-------------------------------
�The Two pound Diet is a diet which Dr. Chung "invented". It�s only
�rule is to restrict yourself to two pounds of food per day. That�s it.
�Doesn�t matter if you are a 16 year old girl or an 80 year old man; a
�5� 2" woman or a 7� man; a weight lifter or a mattress tester. Two
�pounds. That�s it. No more, less if you want. One size fits all.

�Oh, and the food? Whatever you want: two pounds of lettuce, two pounds
�of ice cream, two pounds of celery, two pounds of bacon, two pounds of
�chocolate, two pounds of peanuts... doesn�t matter. Mix and match.
�Just keep it under two pounds.

�Dr. Chung�s claim is that this magical weight of food, this universal
�gustatory constant will cause everyone to arrive at and maintain their
�ideal weight. His scientific basis for this claim: none. The proof he
�offers: none. Studies supporting this claim: none. Nutritional
�explanation: none. Metabolic explanation: none.

�And this from a doctor who expects people to take him seriously on
�other issues.

�15. Is Discussion of the Two Pound Diet "On Topic"?
�---------------------------------------------------
�Dr. Chung says it is because being overweight is a risk factor for
�heart problems and therefore discussion of the Two Pound Diet is On
�Topic. However criticism of the Two Pound Diet is Off Topic as is
�discussion of any other diet.

�As with religion, Dr. Chung takes every opportunity to introduce the
�Two Pound Diet (2PD) into any other thread. In addition Mu trolls
�other newsgroups, particularly the diet groups looking for
�opportunities to introduce the 2PD in these groups and then cross post
�the resulting discussion back to s.m.c so that Dr. Chung can
�disingenuously claim to be "only responding" to a cross post.

�Since Dr. Chung and Mu have been laughed off of these other groups and
�have been asked repeatedly not to bring up the 2PD in them,
�participants of these groups are understandably angered when it happens
�yet again� and, because of Mu�s cross-posting, all their anger spills
�back into s.m.c.

�Another reason for ongoing 2PD discussions is Dr. Chung�s habit of
�researching anyone who criticizes the 2PD and then cross-posting his
�frequent. He disingenuously claims that he does this as a
�"convenience" to the critic, but his true reasons are transparent.
�Once again, the cross-post generates a firestorm in s.m.c.

�The bottom line is that if the Two Pound Diet is "On Topic" for
�anyone, it is "On Topic" for everyone... including it's critics.
�If it is "Off Topic", it should not be continually re-introduced
�by Dr. Chung.

�16. Who is Mu?
�--------------
�Mu is a longtime Usenet Troll who has even merited his own FAQ. He
�postures as some kind of personal physical trainer, but who really
�knows? He has allied himself with Dr. Chung and serves as the "Bad Cop"
�in the Chung - Mu "Good Cop - Bad Cop" routine. He specializes in the
�short, nasty one-liner and, because unlike Dr. Chung, he has no
�reputation to protect, he can afford to be much more direct and
�offensive.

�Mu parrots an even meaner-spirited version of Dr. Chung�s
�"Christianity" and does not hesitate to employ anti-Semitism and
�homophobia in his attacks.

�Naturally, most people would have long ago killfiled Mu, so he changes
�his handle on an almost daily basis.

�17. What is Mu�s Role?
�----------------------
�Mu�s role is to troll other newsgroups and, when he gets a reaction, to
�cross post the reaction to s.m.c. so that Dr. Chung can disingenuously
�claim to be "only responding" to a cross post.

�Mu is also responsible for pitching softballs to Dr. Chung so he can
�hit them out of the park, and for re-introducing religion and the Two
�Pound Diet should the discussion flag.

�Finally, Mu�s role is to tirelessly wear down unsuspecting Dr. Chung
�critics, deflecting the blows that would otherwise be aimed at Dr.
�Chung. He is Dr. Chung�s Internet equivalent of the "rope-a-dope".
�Insults roll off him like water off a duck as do attempts to reason
�with him or even have a civil discussion.

�Most people have learned to ignore him and his comment is usually the
�last one in any thread sub-tree where it appears.

�Comments and/or corrections to this FAQ will be taken under advisement.

this to you...."
Relevant Pages
[Fwd: A. B. "Weasel" Chung FAQ, Issue 4.0]
... A. B. "Weasel" Chung FAQ, ... this FAQ has been reissued with a title less
susceptible to forgery. ... and troubled by the
controversy surrounding the poster who posts as ... The poster who posts as Dr.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD claims to be a
licensed physician, practicing internal medicine in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and
specializing in cardiology. ...
(sci.med.cardiology)
Re: Classic 2 1/4 Pound Diet Got Peary to the Pole
... >> I have seen a lot of posts about water and calorie density. ... Andrew B.
Chung, MD/PhD and want to know what the
... different interpretation or different religion. ... What is the Two Pound
Diet? ...
(sci.med)
Re: A. B. "Weasel" Chung FAQ, Issue 4.0]
... Chung has to post to bolster his ego ... > this FAQ has been reissued with a
title less ... > and, in fact, cross posts this ...
> The poster who posts as Dr. Andrew B. Chung, ...
(sci.med.cardiology)
Re: Updated Chung FAQ, Issue 4.98
... Anyone know any other "doctor" who posts this sort of nonsense? ... > and
troubled by the vitriol directed at Dr. Andrew
B. Chung, ... This FAQ ... > o He freely helps people to lose weight in an
altruistic Christian ...
(sci.med.cardiology)
Re: Off topic
... and troubled by the controversy surrounding the poster who posts as ... Dr.
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD and want to
know what the ... This FAQ ...
(sci.med.cardiology)
We are proud to have Web Hosting and Rack Housing from 9 Net Avenue Deutschland.
(13)
Windows
Science
Usenet
Archive
About
Privacy
Imprint
sci.tech-archive.net �>�Archive �>�sci.med �>�2004-11������
</quote>

Peter B.

Aug 30, 2009, 1:30:52 AM8/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Satan is very good at quoting verses as well as mis-applying them. You
fool only yourself Andy, only yourself. You hacked up this post of mine
in an effort to destroy and convolute what I said to you. The truth
remains in my original post for those that care.

The Truth will ring in your ears from now on to eternity. You cannot
escape it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2009, 1:41:33 AM8/30/09

This physician is not satan as evident by his being able to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth as has been oft-viewed on-line:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Peter B.

Aug 30, 2009, 1:56:21 AM8/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

You can distort my words without too much worry. You *cannot* do the
same with Gods.

Galatians 1:6-9 (New American Standard Bible)

Perversion of the Gospel
I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the
grace of Christ, for a different gospel;
7which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing
you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.

8But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel
contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

9As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to
you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

Your web site is *not* the way, the Word of God is the *only way*.

Your own heart deceives you. seek Him while He may yet be found. lest He
give you over to Satan according to his Scripture.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2009, 6:12:38 AM8/30/09
Peter B. wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc99b5a9d2205fd3?

"Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.

Not only are not you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
even forgiven by Him:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

ken

Aug 30, 2009, 11:06:51 AM8/30/09
Andrew B. Chung
Board-certified Fuckwadd

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2009, 12:44:22 PM8/30/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

ken

Aug 30, 2009, 1:21:52 PM8/30/09
Andrew B. Chung
Board-certified Spamming Dickhead

Peter B.

Aug 30, 2009, 3:59:41 PM8/30/09

> Peter B. wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc99b5a9d2205fd3?
>
> "Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
>
> Not only are not you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
> even forgiven by Him:

That is something a cult wanna-be leader might say. The Holy Bible
specifically says that Christ died for "*all*" our sins. Yes, even
yours.

Here is the evidence.

John 3:16 (NIV)
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 (NIV)
2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but
also for the sins of the whole world.

Acts 10:43 (NIV)
43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him
receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

snipped the twisted truth.

Peter B.

Aug 30, 2009, 4:17:24 PM8/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

So how many pages are left in your Bible if you actually own one?

Do you rip out all the pages you disagree with, like you snip out of
posts here?

Who is more important to you, Jesus Christ the Lord, or Andrew B. Chung?

How do you back up your answer. (actually we have seen your links, the
ones to your web site and "your" truths, but I am attempting to be
fair..)

Why did your wife leave you? How do you reconcile that to the Word?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2009, 5:41:26 PM8/30/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Peter B. wrote:

> > "Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
> >
> > Not only are you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
> > even forgiven by Him:
> >
> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

> That is something a cult wanna-be leader might say.

Incorrect.

This physician has said nothing in this text-based medium known as
Usenet.

Moreover, the cited web site has not been authored by this physician.

A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/803094a195d990d6?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 30, 2009, 5:59:09 PM8/30/09
sightwalker said:
> Peter B. wrote:

>>> "Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
>>>
>>> Not only are you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
>>> even forgiven by Him:
>>>
>>> http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven
>> That is something a cult wanna-be leader might say.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> This physician has said nothing in this text-based medium known as
> Usenet.

You are not accused of saying anything sightwalker. Peter thinks that
(whatever that is) could have been said by a wannabee cult leader.

> Moreover, the cited web site has not been authored by this physician.

Okay, and make that a double might not have been said by teddie k either?

> A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:

Now that is silly talk even if not said with the mouth!
Jimmy Alpha
--
If you are suffering constipation, indigestion,
chronic headache, invest one cent in a postal

Happy Oyster

Aug 30, 2009, 5:58:53 PM8/30/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:41:33 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician is not satan

Satan says so.
--
Ich klage an:
Schwerer Pfusch bei Knie-Behandlungen

http://www.ariplex.com/hws/hws_knie.htm

Happy Oyster

Aug 30, 2009, 5:58:51 PM8/30/09
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 03:12:38 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Peter B. wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc99b5a9d2205fd3?
>
>"Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
>
>Not only are not you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
>even forgiven by Him:

That is impostoring and blaspemia.

Happy Oyster

Aug 30, 2009, 5:58:54 PM8/30/09
On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:30:52 -0700, "Peter B." <in...@i-brag.com> wrote:

>The Truth will ring in your ears from now on to eternity. You cannot
>escape it.

The gong of the first round still resonates in his head.

Happy Oyster

Aug 30, 2009, 6:06:57 PM8/30/09
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 14:41:26 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician has said nothing in this text-based medium known as
>Usenet.

Foul trick. He WROTE it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2009, 7:25:45 PM8/30/09
Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
you lose your mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/edba0217b4fc3e30?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is right
(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
sinning.

Ken

Aug 30, 2009, 7:36:03 PM8/30/09

Peter B.

Aug 30, 2009, 11:03:57 PM8/30/09

> Peter B. wrote:

>> > "Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
>> >
>> > Not only are you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
>> > even forgiven by Him:
>> >
>> > http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven
>>
>> That is something a cult wanna-be leader might say.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> This physician has said nothing in this text-based medium known as
> Usenet.
>
> Moreover, the cited web site has not been authored by this physician.

This entire post has been post edited by Andrew B. Chung MD/PHD
(purported.)

The original message posted by me was like this..................

Begin Quote

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:
>>
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fc99b5a9d2205fd3?
>
> "Warning from God to Andrew B. Chung" -- Peter B.
>

> Not only are not you not GOD, Peter B, there is no evidence you are
> even forgiven by Him:

That is something a cult wanna-be leader might say. The Holy Bible

specifically says that Christ died for "*all*" our sins. Yes, even
yours.

Here is the evidence.

John 3:16 (NIV)
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 John 2:2 (NIV)
2 He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but
also for the sins of the whole world.

Acts 10:43 (NIV)
43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him
receives forgiveness of sins through his name."

snipped the twisted truth.
End quote. The message number is in this copy.

When messages are compared it is painfully obvious that Andrew B. Chung
is in error. Flat out lies, deceitfully post edits others post to suit
himself. Numerous times has Andrew B Chung done this in messages between
he and I.

Andrew B. Chung has shown by his actions that he cannot be trusted, not
in the real world or the spiritual world. I would be suspicious of
anything medical he would recommend, or do. He has shown that he is apt
to lie. He wants to be a leader of some cult in the manner of Jim Jones.
People should be cautious and follow him at their peril.

Andrew B. Chung should be aware that God has been watching this
exchange, and He is not mocked. I posted the scripture before to caution
Andrew, yet it is obvious that he still wants to twist things to suit
himself. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

I would recommend that you Andrew B. Chung repent.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2009, 5:16:20 AM8/31/09

Ken

Aug 31, 2009, 10:43:24 AM8/31/09
Andrew B. Chung
Board-certified Spamming Xtian Dickhead

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Peter B.

Sep 1, 2009, 11:20:31 PM9/1/09

> Bottom line

Huge case of Parrotosis.

Much repetition does not create truth.

You snipped his header in your hast, but Google keeps it straight in
spit of your false spirit.

Your ears are deaf,
Your eyes blinded,
Your mouth full of vanities, self serving lies.

I recommend that you not eat until you fully repent or your stomach will
turn on you and the bile rise into your throat effectively removing your
voice for a time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

Sep 2, 2009, 6:04:50 AM9/2/09
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 20:27:35 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

The Andrew Ben-Hua Chung is harassing again.
"Paulus war ein kluger Schreiber, 'Wie erprobt schon bei den Ahnen,
dieses schrieb er �ber Weiber: seien Weiber Untertanen.
(Epheser 5 (22-24), Titus 2 (5) M�ssen ihren M�nnern dienen,
http://www.reimbibel.de untergeben sind sie ihnen.'"

Happy Oyster

Sep 2, 2009, 2:49:46 PM9/2/09
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This physician is not satan as evident by his being able to publicly
>say "Jesus is LORD" using his mouth as has been oft-viewed on-line:

Satan can say that without any problem, because it is Satan who invented that.
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD