Curing hypertension: 2PD-OMER Approach versus LAP-banding.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 7:47:19 PM7/22/08
"We present a case of peritonitis and death due to the misplacement of a laparoscopic adjustable band inserted through, instead of around, the stomach. This represents the first case in the published literature where a LAP-BAND perforated the stomach, followed by peritonitis and death. The morbidly obese female patient with a history of hypertension and arthritis was 47 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighed 361 pounds, and had a body mass index of 58.3. She underwent a 2-hour, elective, LAP-band insertion operation to achieve weight loss; 27 hours after band insertion, following the conduction of all FDA-mandated Lap-Band postoperative protocol (including a radiologic Gastrogrografin swallow), the patient was discharged with "no evidence of esophageal stasis or obstruction." She remained out of hospital care and in her residence until she called for and was taken by an ambulance to an alternate, local hospital (57 hours after band insertion), when gastric perforation was confirmed via x-ray and CT scans. No open surgery was attempted to repair the damage, and cardiac arrest ensued 7 hours after admission to the second hospital. The patient was pronounced dead 64 hours after LAP-band insertion. This unique case is significant, given that there were no deaths of this kind reported in The LAP-BAND(R) Adjustable Gastric Banding System Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data by the United States Center for Devices and Radiologic Health, of the Food and Drug Administration, or in searches of the published literature."

Source:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16121091?

A Spirit-guided comment:

It remains much smarter to freely choose to eat less, down to the right amount, rather than be forced via lap-banding surgery to eat less:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

St. Jackanapes

Jul 23, 2008, 3:53:36 AM7/23/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, Failed Doctor pulled a finger
from a drippy orifice and typed...

[CHOPPED CHUNGIAN LIES]

Your 2PD-BONER Diet is nothing more than vapor diet. If I'm wrong, then
show us the studies you have had done by third parties.

** And please do *not* remove my home newsgroup from the reply.

--
St. Jackanapes
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 4:27:08 AM7/23/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

> Your 2PD-BONER Diet is nothing more than vapor diet. If I'm wrong, then
> show us the studies you have had done by third parties.

Studies done by third parties would by definition be those not done by
me.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate once more that you are always
erroneous:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

> ** And please do *not* remove my home newsgroup from the reply.

It remains wiser to do what GOD desires rather than what you want.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 23, 2008, 6:53:16 AM7/23/08
St. Jackanapes wrote :

> In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, Failed Doctor pulled a finger
> from a drippy orifice and typed...
>
> [CHOPPED CHUNGIAN LIES]
>
> Your 2PD-BONER Diet is nothing more than vapor diet. If I'm wrong, then
> show us the studies you have had done by third parties.

There are no studies that have been done to confirm its validity -- as
if there were any, the author would have it pasted all over usenet.

Truth is that the diet is rubbish - it does not work - hence no studies
to back it up.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 7:06:15 AM7/23/08

tr...@finder.com

Jul 23, 2008, 9:04:10 AM7/23/08
Our armchair logician scratched his head and opined:

> Your 2PD-BONER Diet is nothing more than vapor diet. If I'm wrong, then
> show us the studies you have had done by third parties.

"Studies done by third parties would by definition be those not done by
me."

Truth:

Correct, and those done by others would be the case in normal science.
But when there was no publication in a journal then others can not do
confirmation studies. Self published "books" in a vanity press don't
count nor do presentations at local community groups.

The two pound diet,aka 2 pd etc. is trash science and violates God's laws
of energy and human metabolism.. It is a sad story of human fragility and
distortion.

It's inventor is best ignored and professional advice sought elsewhere.

God bless.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 23, 2008, 6:02:01 PM7/23/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled a finger from
a drippy orifice and typed...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.caiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiologsg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

One again the Psycho Chung fails to realize that Usenet is a place for
posting *words* and ideas - not a place for links. When someone posts
only links it's considered spamming. If you doubt what I say, when I
first began posting to Usenet I responded to a spammer by removing the
spam text, leaving only a link to http://SpamCop.com so that my friends
could easily report the spammer. Unfortunetly for me a Christian hate
monger jumped on my error and reported me to Road Runner security for
spamming. I got a letter in the mail commanding me to call Security.

AlsoI know that nobody follows your links anymore Chung. Out of
curiosity I did the first time I saw you do it. When I found nothing but
one of your old postings that was completely irrelevant to my post, I'll
never click another.

Chung, you are a vacant shell of yourself. You've sunk so deep into your
bipolar madness that you cannot even craft a response to even *ONE* of
my many replies to you.

Either you are a spineless COWARD - or you are so mentally ill that you
are terrified that by responding to me will allow Satan to possess your
soul. Which is it, Chung?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 23, 2008, 6:28:51 PM7/23/08
St. Jackanapes formulated on Wednesday :

> In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled a finger from
> a drippy orifice and typed...
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.caiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>>
>> <><
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiologsg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?
>>

> One again the Psycho Chung fails to realize that Usenet is a place for
> posting *words* and ideas - not a place for links. When someone posts
> only links it's considered spamming. If you doubt what I say, when I
> first began posting to Usenet I responded to a spammer by removing the
> spam text, leaving only a link to http://SpamCop.com so that my friends
> could easily report the spammer. Unfortunetly for me a Christian hate
> monger jumped on my error and reported me to Road Runner security for
> spamming. I got a letter in the mail commanding me to call Security.
>
> AlsoI know that nobody follows your links anymore Chung. Out of
> curiosity I did the first time I saw you do it. When I found nothing but
> one of your old postings that was completely irrelevant to my post, I'll
> never click another.
>
> Chung, you are a vacant shell of yourself. You've sunk so deep into your
> bipolar madness that you cannot even craft a response to even *ONE* of
> my many replies to you.
>
> Either you are a spineless COWARD - or you are so mentally ill that you
> are terrified that by responding to me will allow Satan to possess your
> soul. Which is it, Chung?

I'd say 85% a coward and 15% mentally ill.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2008, 7:18:22 PM7/24/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 27, 2008, 9:00:23 PM7/27/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD thunk really hard and
opined...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428185a8?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

I think it's 50-50 - hes' got to be at east half insane to keep posting
links wen what people read are words. No one clicks a link in Usenet.
Chung could be trying to spring a deadly computer virus on us!

CHUNG IS EVIL!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 9:05:51 PM7/27/08

Velvet Elvis

Jul 27, 2008, 9:23:58 PM7/27/08
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 18:05:51 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c5c55fcace06864?
>
><><
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

Don't be so goddamned lazy, Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 27, 2008, 9:31:38 PM7/27/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 27, 2008, 10:35:53 PM7/27/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, lazy former doctor turned
NetKook & Usenet addict showed just how lazy he is by posting nothing
but links to two worthless pages of his paranoid screed...if you're
smart you won't click on them - I didn't...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/679654345ae83c7d?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ee019444a6840972?

Being lazy is one of the numerous reasons that Chung got booted from his
first and only position as a cardiologist.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 28, 2008, 2:31:29 AM7/28/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Velvet Elvis thunk really hard and opined...

Chung is the epitome of the laziness. In his first, last and only
cardiology job in his life, instead of doing the hard research work it
takes to find out the cause of someone's failing cardiovascular system,
Chung would blame it on the patient's VAT and not being hungry enough.
Basically, Chung had a job doing the latest cutting edge 21st century
heart medicine, with the potential to sane many thousands of lives over
the lifetime of his career.

What did he do with this unlimited potential? A potential lifetime with
rewards that I would have have given the world to have. I would have
done it had I the chance just so I could be able to save lives, and
change the lives of the families of those stricken - forget the perks.
If only I could have been given those talents...

But what did Chung do with his fantastic opportunity to help humanity?
Did he dive in to work saving the lives of babies born with holes in
their hearts? The babies born with other genetic death certificates? No,
he dropped his pants and shit on this incredible opportunity to do good
for the unfortunate people of the world.

Instead he thumbed his nose at his talent for medicine and the thousands
that he potentially could have saved the lives of - or eased the pain of
- those of us dealing with the pain and loneliness of medical
misfortune. And whether one considers Chung's former gift god-given - or
whether one consider it genetic luck and personal effort, he tossed it
away and and shit on those thousands of little people who just want to
live out their small lives without pain and sickness. All because of his
huge fucking ego.

LESSON FOR FORMER CARDIOLOGIST ANDREW CHUNG:

Please take your eyeballs - those are the two liquid filled orbs in your
eye sockets that are normally used to keep your dumb ass from running
into obstructions or from walking off cliffs- and look upwards above
this ending paragraph. Tere you will see what a reply is supposed to
look like. There are no links to any of my 41,000+ postings that I've
made in Usenet since 1996. Why? Because no one wants to read stuff that
they've already read before. Usenet citizens want their entertainment
*fresh*!

--
St. Jackanapes
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/

Man is certainly stark mad. He can=3Ft make a flea -
- but makes gods by the dozen. ~ Montaigne, 1588

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 28, 2008, 5:46:42 AM7/28/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 29, 2008, 1:45:43 AM7/29/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, paranoid schizophenic left
these links as proofs that he is indeed made a complete break from
society...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/679654345ae83c7d?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Feed your Master, you slave of the Master Satan! Get on your knees and
suckle the double headed horse-cock of your MASTER! Don't fight it, take
it deep and DRINK DEEP! The DEEPER that you drink the stronger that you
will be over these lowlifes that mock you here on Usenet! The Holy Ghost
cannot make hem stop, but if you drink deep of Satan's Life Waters you
will personally toss them into vats of maggots!!

DRINK, Dr. CHUNG, DRINK ! !!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 29, 2008, 6:19:44 AM7/29/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 29, 2008, 10:16:30 PM7/29/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 29, 2008, 11:33:03 PM7/29/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD thunk really hard and
opined...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3238bedb3f52c95f?

Only a paranoid schizophrenic would post a reply containing a link to a
reply he made Febuary 15 in a sci.med.cardiology thread. This thread was
first labeled "Distortions in schizophrenia concerning body size and
weight Options" and was quickly renamed "Is Chung really
schizophrenic?" Chung jumps in and as is his habit immediately called
everyone involved the sockpuppets Satan.

And to back up his claim he pasted some information about paranoid
schizophrenics that he'd copied from some mental health site.

You can see that thread here: http://tinyurl.com/schizo-thread

Upset that these posters were so close to Chung's terrible secret, he
renames the thread to "Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: repeatedly rebuked by
Jesus' brethren... satan unwittingly demonstrates that his sockpuppets
are afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia."

With this nonsensical subject line renaming, you can see how
angry/frustrated/scared that Chung is. He is so desperate for a way to
defend himself that all he can muster up is the school yard classic
"Pee-Wee Herman" line "I know you are but what am I?" also known as
"IKYABWAI" A pretty pathetic response from someone who claims that they
have a PhD.

So what does Chung do when I accuse him of being a Paranoid
Scizophrenic? He proves another accusation of mine! I, and other sane
people have recently accused Chung of being LAZY. So what does he do
when I make my diagnosis of his mental state? He gets LAZY and posts a
link to a 6 month old post where he pulled a IKYABWAI on some other
posters. Incredible.

Thank you, Mr. Chung! You've proven my two key arguments - that you are
indeed a paranoid schizophrenic and that you are incredibly lazy. We
already know that you do not work for a living. No one could hold a
doctor's job who spends the *huge* amount of time on Usenet as you do
(this has been derived by research at Google). All during the daytime
and night time you are posting - and posting from your "office."

The lazy claim is self-evident by your reply, as I have pointed out.

Mr. Chung, you should know better than all of us out here that those
people afflicted with mental issues are often the last ones to admit
they have a problem. So my question to you is - when are you going to
seek help? Your obsession with satan, sock puppets, hunger and VAT,
items that are in almost every one of your posts show that you most
definitely have obsession issues. Maybe it's time to address them?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 30, 2008, 4:33:27 AM7/30/08

Truth

Jul 30, 2008, 12:16:44 PM7/30/08
> WEBSITE:http://www.jackanapes.ws/FORUM:http://www.voy.com/20630/

>      Man is certainly stark mad. He can=3Ft make a flea
>                ~ but makes gods by the dozen.  ~ Montaigne, 1588
>  VISIT DR. CHUNG'S CAT HOUSE FOR LUNCH:http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

Chung is severely personality disorderd. He has malignant narcissistic
personality disorder with delusional ideations. This is very difficult
to treat successfully and he also has no insight into his condition
therefore no desire to seek help. He thinks he's fine and we're all
crazy.

He is dishonest, mentally ill and not able to practice medicine up to
minimum community standards. He is dangerous to patients. Thankfully
he doesn't have any real patients.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 30, 2008, 1:17:30 PM7/30/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD thunk really hard and
opined...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/679654345ae83c7d?

Hey Chung, use words, not links. I don't want to catch your viruses. I
know that's why you put links in your emails - to spread trojans and
viruses!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 31, 2008, 4:50:32 AM7/31/08

I M Portant

Aug 2, 2008, 1:12:17 PM8/2/08
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:16:44 -0500, Truth wrote
(in article
<e16945ef-81f0-4dfc...@t1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>):

> Chung is severely personality disorderd. He has malignant narcissistic
> personality disorder with delusional ideations. This is very difficult
> to treat successfully and he also has no insight into his condition
> therefore no desire to seek help. He thinks he's fine and we're all
> crazy.
>
> He is dishonest, mentally ill and not able to practice medicine up to
> minimum community standards. He is dangerous to patients. Thankfully
> he doesn't have any real patients.

Any word on any action by the Georgia State Medical Board - didn't they
approach you

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2008, 8:37:14 AM8/3/08