WDJW status for 03/31/10 ...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2010, 7:51:48 AM3/31/10
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing
that Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth provided all the needed good food and
http://WDJW.net/HungerFacts with the latter being words from His mouth
(Dt8:3). Lets continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 31, 2010, 8:15:23 AM3/31/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing
> that Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth provided all the needed good food and
> http://WDJW.net/HungerFacts with the latter being words from His mouth
> (Dt8:3). Lets continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise

This sweet Christian had almost a carbon copy of this
yesterday other than just one bowl of soup with crackers,
and a bloody mary while watching the Biggest Loser;

Si charlie, this mostly white, if not all white, American
American had a bowl of all bran with organic milk (whatever
that is?) and four bags of real aspartame sweetener for
breakfast. That cold all bran isn't tasty like hot oatmeal
hence all the sweetener, but that's what mother needs for
her bowels so we all must suffer. Didn't have time for
lunch, but for supper I had a bowl and a half of vegetable
beef soup with a side of lentil sprouts. That's another
thing I have to eat because poor mother's bowel problem,
unless I cook for myself! What is it with old people and
*bowels*? They can't crap, but have to stop and pee every 15
minutes?

Noting was weighed, no calories counted.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2010, 11:00:38 AM3/31/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
GOD now:

http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Eating until full (no longer hungry) is essentially making a food
offering to appease/quiet the false stomach god because of the
irrational fear that the sounds coming from the stomach indicate dying
from starvation.

prodigal Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, wrote in part:
>> A sockpuppet wrote:
>>
>>> Dr. Chung, do you sin?
>>
>> The absolutely right and true answer is that Dr. Chung is wonderfully
>> hungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> That's not an answer to the question ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9dd6c6b2febace5?

It remains the perfect answer based on the following Scripture:

"See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse - the
blessing if you obey the commands of the LORD your GOD that I am
giving you today; the curse if you disobey the commands of the LORD
your GOD and turn from the way that I command you today by following
other gods, which you have not known." (Deuteronomy 11:26-28)

Amen.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW; for you will be satisfied." (Luke
6:21A)

Amen.

This cardiologist is satisfied in knowing from being wonderfully
hungry right now and from what is written at Deuteronomy 11:26-28
together with Luke 6:21A that his being blessed by GOD right
now(Lk6:21A) means that he has been obedient to the LORD's commands
(i.e. not sinning) because otherwise there would have been only a
curse(Dt11:28) and no blessing(Dt11:27) from Him.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

Yes, you, Jimmy, are prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to guard your
deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing you to physically perish as
you continue to sin by lying.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 31, 2010, 2:55:49 PM3/31/10
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing
>that Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth provided all the needed good food and
>http://WDJW.net/HungerFacts with the latter being words from His mouth
>(Dt8:3). Lets continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise

This chinese American physician has had 21 oz of a delicious variety
of foods so far for the day and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 31, 2010, 3:30:27 PM3/31/10
sightwalker with a phd said:

>> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food yesterday and is
>> http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry while satisfied (Lk6:21A) knowing
>> that Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth provided all the needed good food and
>> http://WDJW.net/HungerFacts with the latter being words from His mouth
>> (Dt8:3). Lets continue to http://WDJW.net/BeWise
>
> This chinese American physician has had 21 oz of a delicious variety
> of foods so far for the day and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
> looking forward to his next meal.

Yes charlie, this amiable, and mostly if not all white
American American had a bowl of all bran with organic 1%
milk (whatever organic milk is?) and four or five bags of

real aspartame sweetener for breakfast. That cold all bran

isn't tasty like hot oatmeal with cranberries hence all the

sweetener, but that's what mother needs for her bowels so we

all must suffer. For lunch, I had a bowl of leftover
vegetable beef soup. That's another thing I have to eat
because poor mother's bowel movement problems, unless I cook

for myself! What is it with old people and *bowels*? They
can't crap, but have to stop and pee every 15 minutes?

Again, noting was weighed, no calories counted, I did it
like the people of old, restraint and satisfaction with what
is at hand. When food is plentiful it's time to fatten up
for the lean days. And sighwalker, my god isn't the need of
any set amount of food. You charlie make your whole
perceived worship the idol of your two pounds of food. You
my Chinese friend are the one with a stomach god...
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 31, 2010, 7:24:58 PM3/31/10
sightwalker with a phd speaking in tongues babbled:

Try talking in plain English charlie, people don't have a
clue what you are mumbling about.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2010, 2:34:12 PM4/1/10

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 1, 2010, 2:20:07 PM4/1/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
> neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
> things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
> stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
> GOD now:

This decent almost if not all white American American of
English lineage is sure you don't have a clue of what you speak.

> Eating until full (no longer hungry) is essentially making a food
> offering to appease/quiet the false stomach god because of the
> irrational fear that the sounds coming from the stomach indicate dying
> from starvation.

Lol, hahahah, when sounds are coming from my tummy area it's
most likely the sounds of a fart making its way South, but
not having a PhD. in such matters I'll yield to your
knowledge on this matter, and only hope you wouldn't
prevaricate to make the sounds fit your 2 pound diet agenda.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 1, 2010, 6:24:12 PM4/1/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal
> Christian neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for
> physical hunger is doing bad things. Instead of seeking
> such a "cure" in the worship of > the false stomach god,
> we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
> GOD now:

This decent almost if not all white American American of

English lineage is sure you don't have a clue of what you speak.

> Eating until full (no longer hungry) is essentially

making > a food offering to appease/quiet the false stomach god
> because of the irrational fear that the sounds coming
from > the stomach indicate dying from starvation.

Lol, hahahah, when sounds are coming from my tummy area it's

most likely the sounds of a fart making its way South, but
not having a PhD. in such matters I'll yield to your
knowledge on this matter, and only hope you wouldn't
prevaricate to make the sounds fit your 2 pound diet agenda.

Charlie we all see you making up this crap out of your sick
little prideful head. We all see you have a problem with
reality, that's why I'm here to help reject your false
doctrines with truth.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 1, 2010, 8:15:39 PM4/1/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
> neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
> things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
> stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
> GOD now:

charlie, you have all them links to a doctrine you made up
for what seems personal gain, and I'm not buying it's from
the Bible for people today. Plus you haven't shown the 2
pounds diet is avoirdupois and not a troy weight diet. God
is not the author of confusion, but you sure seem to be! So
much of what you post is but a jumble of your own nonsense
it is no wonder you're looked at at best a laughingstock for
Christianity!
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 1, 2010, 9:27:55 PM4/1/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
> neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical

You share nothing of substance, only confusion from your
sick mind. You post links which I'm sure almost no one
follows? So please don't post more junk links, post from the
Bible, or perhaps from real medical journals, but not from
your self serving junk website if you really wish to share.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2010, 9:48:25 PM4/1/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 1, 2010, 10:09:08 PM4/1/10
sightwalker acting stupid gives no real answers:

> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal
> Christian neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for
> physical

You share nothing of substance, only confusion from your

Joseph H.

Apr 1, 2010, 10:52:35 PM4/1/10

Chung, all you've been proving is that your prayers are completely useless.

Besides, coming from you, they're more curses than genuine prayers
because you are evil.

<snip garbage>

Sanity's Little Helper

Apr 2, 2010, 5:56:37 AM4/2/10
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com>, and he
posteth:

WDJW? Isn't that what Homer Simpson says when he's extremely flustered?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2010, 7:50:38 AM4/2/10
This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 2, 2010, 9:42:55 AM4/2/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> This gentile Christian disciple shares with prodigal Christian
> neighbor Jimmy Alpha that the "cure" for physical hunger is doing bad
> things. Instead of seeking such a "cure" in the worship of the false
> stomach god, we should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by
> GOD now:

Again sightwalker you didn't address the questions of, what
sins you are judging me of having? You know nothing of my
eating, yet you say I do "bad". You charlie are but a
phony, and by most accounts not even a good phony.

Other things you have been asked that go unanswered;
How is your diet Biblical?
How is it Biblical for the Gentile?
Why is it weighted in avoirdupois and not in troy or even
liquid ounces?
That's 3 little points of which shouldn't need any links
that aren't to the answers. Lol, yet we all (yes all) know
you can't show direct answers!
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2010, 12:39:00 PM4/2/10
This gentile Christian disciple continues to pray from the perishing
mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as outlined
earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea5edc61cc5897f1?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24) so that he would be able to guard his deceitful
heart(Je17:9) which is causing him to physically perish as he
continues to sin by lying.

Amen.

This gentile Christian disciple continues to also pray from the
perishing mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Mike McLean as
outlined earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen Mike's mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24) so that he would also be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard
his deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which is causing him to

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?
>>
>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the
rooftops of your town so that this is not a request for something more
public. Moreover, it is written that we, who are Christian, can do
all things through Christ, Who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13).

Politely asking a 6th time here: Please kindly allow this gentile
Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) to witness, along with
others here, your publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by
**any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier
that you "sure" can.

Then again, some people, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,
have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) shares once
more that when folks make excuses as you, Vera, are doing to not allow
others to witness their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using their
mouth (Romans 10:9) when politely asked to do this, it does mean, as a
general rule, that they cannot because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD"
except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and the Holy Spirit is
the Spirit of truth and not the spirit of excuses. The latter is the
spirit of error(self).

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 2, 2010, 12:02:44 PM4/2/10
charlie the silly goose, with a phd said:

> May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is
> right(Je9:24) so that he would be able to guard his deceitful
> heart(Je17:9) which is causing him to physically perish as he
> continues to sin by lying.

Sightwalker, you have yet shown I've lied, making you a
false accuser!

Post a lie so we know what your warped sick mind is thinking.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2010, 1:13:46 PM4/2/10
This gentile Christian disciple continues to pray from the perishing
mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as outlined
earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea5edc61cc5897f1?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24) so that he would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard his
deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which wants to destroy his
mind (Hosea 4:6).

Amen.

This gentile Christian disciple continues to also pray from the
perishing mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Mike McLean as
outlined earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

May GOD renew and strengthen Mike's mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24) so that he would also be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard

his deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which wants to destroy
his mind (Hosea 4:6).

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 2, 2010, 2:01:39 PM4/2/10
charlie the silly goose, with a phd said:

> May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing

> what is right(Je9:24) so that he would be able to guard

> his deceitful heart(Je17:9) which is causing him to
> physically perish as he continues to sin by lying.

Sightwalker, you have yet shown I've lied, making you a

false accuser! *Again all see you are the liar.*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2010, 5:07:06 PM4/2/10
This gentile Christian disciple continues to pray for the perishing

mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as outlined
earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea5edc61cc5897f1?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is

right(Je9:24) so that he would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard his

deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart(Je17:9) which wants to destroy his
mind (Hosea 4:6).

Amen.

This gentile Christian disciple continues to also pray for the

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 2, 2010, 5:43:27 PM4/2/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> This gentile Christian disciple continues to pray for the perishing
> mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as outlined
> earlier at:

It's a wonderful thing for you sightwalker that we have
Romans 8:26, it is so fitting for your sickly mind.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 2, 2010, 6:16:06 PM4/2/10
This gentile Christian disciple, in the Holy Spirit (
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) continues to pray for the perishing mind

of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as outlined earlier
at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ea5edc61cc5897f1?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

This gentile Christian disciple shares once more that when folks make

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 2, 2010, 6:42:18 PM4/2/10
Poor poor sightwalker, with a phd said:
> This gentile Christian disciple continues to pray for the
perishing
> mind of prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha as
outlined
> earlier at:

It's a wonderful thing for sightwalker we have Romans 8:26,
it is so fitting for his sickly prideful mind.

We are now seeing the real charlie, a prideful and arrogant
little man who thinks he has all the answers.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 3, 2010, 10:19:49 AM4/3/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
> body:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882132858d8?
>
> We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJ/2PDOMER
> Approach to get our...

What you are trying to teach is quack religion. The precepts
for this day taken from the Bible say nothing about a diet
of 32 ounces of food. I would seem you are like a "Jim
Jones" cult leader with your nonscientific methods of eating
anything one pleases as long as the total of the said
anything is equal to 2 pounds a day?

Matthew 6:5 - 7
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 3, 2010, 3:41:38 PM4/3/10
sightwalker with a phd, like a hypocrite prayed:
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 4, 2010, 5:01:38 AM4/4/10
This gentile Christian disciple, with http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), continues to
http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep
Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be rewarded as outlined earlier
at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44b599823ad63e82?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24) so that he would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard his

deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which wants to destroy his
mind (Hosea 4:6).

Amen.

This gentile Christian disciple continues to also pray for the

sto...@teranews.com

Apr 14, 2010, 7:54:53 PM4/14/10

[snip all]

At least Jimmy HAS a mind, unlike you. Yours parished eons ago.
You also are unable to learn. Prayer didn't work the first 13 times.
It won't work the next 13 million times.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 14, 2010, 9:27:21 PM4/14/10
satan via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> [snip all]
>
> At least Jimmy HAS a mind, unlike you.

This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) would not be able to
either spell or write in Latin without a mind.

> Yours parished eons ago.

quod erat demonstrandum

> You also are unable to learn.

Would not have an active medical license if that were true.

> Prayer didn't work the first 13 times.

Indeed, prayers don't work because ...

... GOD works.

> It won't work the next 13 million times.

See above.

Bottom line concerning you and all others who have unwisely blasphemed
against the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal

http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be
rewarded as outlined earlier at:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44b599823ad63e82?

May GOD renew and strengthen Jimmy's mind about knowing what is right
(Je9:24) so that he would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard his
deceitful http://WDJW.net/Heart (Je17:9) which wants to destroy his
mind (Hosea 4:6).

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat….but
not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few things,
as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Politely asking an Nth time here: Please kindly allow this gentile

Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) to witness, along with
others here, your publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by
**any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier
that you "sure" can.

Then again, some people, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,
have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple shares once more that when folks make

excuses as you, Vera, have been doing to not allow others to witness

their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth (Romans 10:9)
when politely asked to do this, it does mean, as a general rule, that
they cannot because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of
truth and not the spirit of excuses. The latter is the spirit of
error(self).

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Joseph H.

Apr 14, 2010, 10:30:30 PM4/14/10
Le 2010-04-14 21:27, Evil Andrew B. Chung a écrit :
> satan via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> ... GOD works.

Apparently not.

<snip religious crapola>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 15, 2010, 9:46:45 PM4/15/10
Bottom line concerning you:

http://WDJW.net/RebukeSatan

Joseph H.

Apr 15, 2010, 10:51:54 PM4/15/10

Thank you for *proving* once and for all, for all to see, that your
"god" does not "work", as you wrote earlier.

Thank you!

<snip>

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 16, 2010, 8:03:22 AM4/16/10

Perhaps if charlie was praying in accordance to the way
Jesus prescribed we'd see a different outcome? The Bible
points out he is praying as the hypocrites pray, and I deem
that isn't good, even if he knows Latin!
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2010, 10:31:03 AM4/16/10

duke

Apr 16, 2010, 2:29:32 PM4/16/10

All God does is will things into existence.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 16, 2010, 3:08:46 PM4/16/10
Like a hypocrite to be seen by man sightwalker prays:

> This gentile Christian disciple, with
> http://WWJD.net/MindPower given
> by the Holy Spirit ( http://WWJD.net/HolySpirit ),
> continues to
> http://WDJ.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
> http://WDW.net/LostSheep

> Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be rewarded as
> outlined earlier at:

It must be your pride that keeps you from seeing you are
doing what Christ said with his mouth was the way of the
hypocrite? We all see you doing what charlie the man wants,
not *What Does Jesus Wants* you to do as he said with his
mouth. Enjoy your reward charlie hypocrite, you are
having it now.

Jesus gave a teaching on how to pray, but sightwalker
doesn't follow the Bible way given by the Christ, no he
is charliepoo wirh a phd, he knows better than to follow the
teachings of Christ and do what is right!
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 16, 2010, 3:58:30 PM4/16/10
This gentile Christian disciple, with http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), continues to
perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be
rewarded as has been outlined earlier at:

Joseph H.

Apr 16, 2010, 4:43:18 PM4/16/10
Le 2010-04-16 14:29, duke a écrit :
> On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:51:54 -0400, "Joseph H."<dontb...@invalid.org> wrote:
>

>> Thank you for *proving* once and for all, for all to see, that your
>> "god" does not "work", as you wrote earlier.
>>
>> Thank you!
>
> All God does is will things into existence.

So "god" is the Big Bang. Got it.

> The Dukester, American-American

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 16, 2010, 9:08:25 PM4/16/10
Screwball sightwalker rambles:

> This gentile Christian disciple, with http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
> by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ), continues to
> perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
> http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without wishing to be
> rewarded as has been outlined earlier at:

The silly quack starts this off to jimmy alpha, but soon in
his jumbled mind tells us of some fatassed heathen and his
2pd diet, then somehow Vera and Mike at the end have his
thoughts! What a screwball Chung is becoming even with his phd!
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 17, 2010, 6:57:08 AM4/17/10
Screwball sightwalker rambles:

> This gentile Christian disciple, with
http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
> by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ),
continues to
> perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
> http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without
wishing to be
> rewarded as has been outlined earlier at:

The silly quack starts this off to jimmy alpha, but soon in
his jumbled mind tells us of some fatassed heathen and his
2pd diet, then somehow Vera and Mike at the end have his
thoughts! What a screwball Chung is becoming even with his phd!
Jimmy Alpha

even fat but

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 19, 2010, 4:33:38 PM4/19/10

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f30fd422d5?

>>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09ad2d689?

> Board-certified
> and Author of "Be "
> http://NetCabaleft behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

> ... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"
>
> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg40862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7428d7ce78de?

ver...@gefinden.com

Apr 20, 2010, 7:35:54 AM4/20/10
Whad id Jesus say?

He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they
were righteous and despised others:
=10] "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the
other a tax collector.
=11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank
thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
or even like this tax collector.
=12] I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.'
=13] But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up
his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful to
me a sinner!'
=14] I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather
than
the other; for every one who exalts himself will be humbled, but he
who humbles himself will be exalted."

Christopher A. Lee

Apr 20, 2010, 7:52:48 AM4/20/10

What part of "atheist" are you too stupid to understand, moron?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 20, 2010, 9:53:55 AM4/20/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...

... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

thomas p.

Apr 20, 2010, 11:53:32 AM4/20/10

<ver...@gefinden.com> skrev i meddelelsen

How about the one who realizes that it is pure babble?

ver...@gefinden.com

Apr 20, 2010, 2:04:14 PM4/20/10

That term is not in the above. Are you really wanting a discourse on the
meaning of the term in question?

ver...@gefinden.com

Apr 20, 2010, 2:06:55 PM4/20/10
> Whad id Jesus say?
>
> He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that
they
> were righteous and despised others:
> =10] "Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and
the
> other a tax collector.
> =11] The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, `God, I thank
> thee that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers,
> or even like this tax collector.
> =12] I fast twice a week, I give tithes of all that I get.'
> =13] But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up
> his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, `God, be merciful
> me a sinner!'
> =14] I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather
> than
> the other; for every one who exalts himself will be humbled, but he
> who humbles himself will be exalted."

"How about the one who realizes that it is pure babble?"

What is "it"?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 20, 2010, 2:13:21 PM4/20/10
Screwball sightwalker rambles:

> This gentile Christian disciple, with
http://WDJW.net/MindPower given
> by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ),
continues to
> perseveringly and http://WDJW.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
> http://WDJW.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without
wishing to be
> rewarded as has been outlined earlier at:

The silly quack starts this off to jimmy alpha, but soon in

his jumbled mind tells us of some fatassed heathen and his
2pd diet, then somehow Vera and Mike at the end have his
thoughts! What a screwball Chung is becoming even with his phd!
Jimmy Alpha

panam...@hotmail.com

Apr 20, 2010, 5:21:12 PM4/20/10

No, we're really wanting you to learn to trim your groups, so that we
don't have to listen to your insipid Christian Witch Doctor bullshit
in the first place.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

holy...@wondering.com

Apr 21, 2010, 9:17:30 AM4/21/10
"No, we're really wanting you to learn to trim your groups, so that we
don't have to listen to your insipid Christian Witch Doctor bullshit
in the first place."

Which group would that be? Would not just letting the thread die
achieve the same thing? However, if you have more input ...

thomas p.

Apr 21, 2010, 10:04:07 AM4/21/10

The Holy Babble of course. You are not really that dense are you? Posting
a Bible quote to an atheist group is pretty silly, but you must have some
sense - or maybe not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

holy...@wondering.com

Apr 21, 2010, 3:03:27 PM4/21/10
> "How about the one who realizes that it is pure babble?"
>
> What is "it"?

"The Holy Babble of course. You are not really that dense are you?
Posting a Bible quote to an atheist group is pretty silly, but you must
have some sense - or maybe not."

I replied to a multiple posted thread.

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 22, 2010, 5:08:24 AM4/22/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/44b5998233e82?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafaad16eb?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99b87?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdcbd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd5?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281abbmbhfye78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2010, 9:44:50 AM4/22/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Apr 22, 2010, 11:26:33 AM4/22/10
Bottom line on Chung:
Chung has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time (last
5 years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia

Andy Chung a bored Quack

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 22, 2010, 4:37:12 PM4/22/10
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2010, 5:59:05 PM4/22/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 22, 2010, 6:13:46 PM4/22/10
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 22, 2010, 6:55:57 PM4/22/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Apr 22, 2010, 6:07:30 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 17:59:05 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>In a nutshell,

... Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic stalker.

.
--
Die volle Härte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia » Die Regividerm-Verschwörung

Happy Oyster

Apr 22, 2010, 6:08:48 PM4/22/10
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 18:55:57 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple,

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a blasphemic impostor, a sadistic swine, who even
harrasses dying patients.

thomas p.

Apr 23, 2010, 10:40:20 AM4/23/10

So what?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 23, 2010, 3:15:25 PM4/23/10
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2010, 4:18:19 PM4/23/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 23, 2010, 4:57:45 PM4/23/10
Stupido sightwalker said:
> This gentile Christian disciple, with
http://WWJD.net/MindPower given

> by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ),
continues to
> perseveringly and http://WWJD.net/PubliclyPray for prodigal
> http://WWJD.net/LostSheep Jimmy Alpha here without
wishing to be
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2010, 7:05:47 PM4/23/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 23, 2010, 8:13:47 PM4/23/10
26 times, what a Stupido,

sightwalker said:
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 23, 2010, 8:41:28 PM4/23/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 23, 2010, 10:11:56 PM4/23/10
Stupido sightwalker said:
> [...]

>>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread:
Please kindly
>>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus
is LORD" using
>>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have
>>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more
publicly than by
>> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.
>
> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ammm89?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c935bbb751c?

> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e69000e315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 23, 2010, 10:44:49 PM4/23/10
Sightwalker, I went to my VA doctor today and he said I have
"piriformis syndrome" (in the right cheek), and he wouldn't
give me any oxycontins! What do you think of that, and is
that the worse you were saying would happen to me?

It's a good thing I have about 60 to 75 hillbilly heroin
tabs left over from when I bilaterally fractured my quad
tendons!! Understand, if ibuprofen was working I'd never had
went to the VA with all the quacks they have... lol

Oh, and I was asked about 4 times, at every stage of signing
in if I was suicidal, I always told em not today. I wonder
if they have a train that needs a good kissin?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 24, 2010, 2:14:07 AM4/24/10

Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

GreatSageItchy

Apr 24, 2010, 6:58:45 AM4/24/10

CHUNG, YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT. THIS UGLINESS YOU FILL THESE GROUPS
WITH EVERY DAY ARE DRIVING PEOPLE AWAY. YOU ARE DESTROYING USENET WITH
YOUR ARROGANCE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 25, 2010, 10:03:39 PM4/25/10
Bottom line concerning you, GSI:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f7ee7e467a65fc?

This has been affirmed by another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ff30e76c4d3262f4?

... and more recently by yet another:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e8b43791cd65c82?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

May GOD give you, GSI, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come
to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Jimmy Alpha

Apr 26, 2010, 10:33:38 PM4/26/10
Poor poor sightwalker, lost his mind it seems...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Happy Oyster

Apr 27, 2010, 3:32:34 PM4/27/10
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 19:46:05 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple, with http://WDJW.net/MindPower given

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic swine. He should tell his shit the
Ethiopians. They would teach him a lesson...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 29, 2010, 10:34:07 PM4/29/10
Aribert Deckers (aka not-so-Happy Oyster) wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/919bac965960728f?

> > not-so-Happy Oyster wrote:

> >> Why don't you bloody liar go to Ethiopia and tell your lies to **the people on the
> >> street** there?

**emphasis** added

> >The homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either type-2
> >diabetes or sleep apnea.
>
> That is bullshit. I did not say anything about HOMELESS PEOPLE in Ethiopia!

See **emphasis** above.

Again, the homeless in Ethiopia do not as a general rule have either
type-2 diabetes or sleep apnea.

Now, why don't you start being hungrier (healthier) by eating the
right amount (32 oz/day) and give your excess to the homeless in
Ethiopia so that they too would become hungrier (healthier) and not
die from starvation?

Bottom line concerning you, Aribert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

Again, may GOD give you, Aribert, a new heart and a new spirit