Pandemic Flu advisory for 04/26/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2009, 1:51:25 PM4/26/09
"While all the deaths so far have been in Mexico, the flu is spreading
in the United States. Eleven cases were confirmed in California,
Kansas and Texas, and eight schoolchildren in New York City caught a
type A influenza virus that health officials say is likely to be the
swine flu.

The new flu strain, a mixture of various swine, bird and human
viruses, poses the biggest risk of a large-scale pandemic since avian
flu surfaced in 1997, killing several hundred people. A 1968 "Hong
Kong" flu pandemic killed about 1 million people globally.

New flu strains can spread quickly because no one has natural immunity
to them and a vaccine takes months to develop."

Source:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090426/us_nm/us_flu_33

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

anon...@nowhere.you.know

Apr 26, 2009, 2:03:07 PM4/26/09
You failed at prediction and at being a "prophet".

Having no special source of information nor any way to forcast what is
not known generally in the scientific community, you can only repeat
what you pick up in the public media just like everyone else.

Nuff said.

God bless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2009, 2:26:14 PM4/26/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9e5ca0007255559c?

>You failed at prediction and at being a "prophet".

An advisory is not prophecy.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform as a doctor and not
prophesy as a prophet.

That being written, GOD has guided me to make one prophecy that has
been realized as archived:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

>Having no special source of information nor any way to forcast what is
>not known generally in the scientific community, you can only repeat
>what you pick up in the public media just like everyone else.

In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
gentile), have the ability to prophesy.

It is written that a lake of fire is being readied for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

out with a bang

Apr 26, 2009, 3:10:44 PM4/26/09
On Apr 26, 2:26 pm, "Andrew B. Chung" <disci...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
> That being written, DOG has guided me to make one prophecy that has
> been realized as archived:
>
> http://images.cornholemesweetjesus.multiply.com/image/3/photos/1/600x600/1/jesus-fing-christ-2.jpg?et=jDExWnQp0rimluYSNxgZOw&nmid=235496073

Father Haskell

Apr 26, 2009, 3:18:20 PM4/26/09
On Apr 26, 1:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> "While all the deaths so far have been in Mexico, the flu is spreading
> in the United States. Eleven cases were confirmed in California,
> Kansas and Texas, and eight schoolchildren in New York City caught a
> type A influenza virus that health officials say is likely to be the
> swine flu.

Xianity is a worse virus, with billions of suffering and dead.

anon...@nowhere.you.know

Apr 26, 2009, 3:30:28 PM4/26/09
>You failed at prediction and at being a "prophet".

"An advisory is not prophecy.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform as a doctor and not
prophesy as a prophet."

Ah, back dancing now are we? How many times do you paste "Holy Spirit"
onto some of your "advisories" and other delusions?

In your standard bird flu "advisory" every chance to imply you have a
direct wire to God is left standing on purpose.

All you know about bird or swine flu comes directly from the public
media.

As to your one success:

"That being written, GOD has guided me to make one prophecy that has

been realized as archived:pirit.

"Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
pirit."

You did not predict his death beyond that sure knowledge that we all
die. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You have made same for
world events that were failures. Scripture says such as you should see
only our back sides and be ignored.

He is the one who revealed the sad series of events in florida that
enraged you so much that you took up web stalking against him. Now you
want to evoke God in excuse for your immoral behaviors.

God bless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 26, 2009, 11:39:00 PM4/26/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/189334e6667a46a6?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Human Geneticist, Molecular Biologist,
and Board-certified Cardiologist
http://NetCabal.com

Androcles 2

Apr 26, 2009, 11:51:26 PM4/26/09

In alt.flame.jesus.christ Father Haskell vomited out...

That dumbass Chung's been trying to make everyone think that he's been
working on a Bird Flu vaccine. Too bad the DUMBFUCK didn't foresee that
it's going to be *Swine Flu* that's going to wipe out humanity - not
Bird Flu. He's a typical quack - jumping on the latest scare to try and
make some money. He just picked the wrong plague. No wonder the threw
him out of medicine.

--
St. Jackanapes
- http://www.voy.com/20630/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

rpautrey2

Apr 27, 2009, 7:41:56 AM4/27/09
Wang Chung,

What role does your starvation diet play in your
prophesized pandemic warning?

Population control/murder?

Role of God?

Your amateur pandemic flu control video is a dud.

On Apr 26, 12:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>

Father Haskell

Apr 27, 2009, 3:27:36 PM4/27/09
On Apr 26, 11:51 pm, Androcles 2 <androc...@wimpy-cunt.org> wrote:
> In alt.flame.jesus.christ Father Haskell vomited out...
>

> > On Apr 26, 1:51 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
> > wrote:
> > > "While all the deaths so far have been in Mexico, the flu is spreading
> > > in the United States. Eleven cases were confirmed in California,
> > > Kansas and Texas, and eight schoolchildren in New York City caught a
> > > type A influenza virus that health officials say is likely to be the
> > > swine flu.
>
> > Xianity is a worse virus, with billions of suffering and dead.
>
> That dumbass Chung's been trying to make everyone think that he's been
> working on a Bird Flu vaccine. Too bad the DUMBFUCK didn't foresee that
> it's going to be *Swine Flu* that's going to wipe out humanity - not
> Bird Flu. He's a typical quack - jumping on the latest scare to try and
> make some money. He just picked the wrong plague. No wonder the threw
> him out of medicine.

I can get ham around here for 50 cents a lb. Where
in Mableton do I FedEx it to?

MU

Apr 28, 2009, 12:47:05 AM4/28/09
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:26:14 -0400, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> An advisory is not prophecy.
>
> GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform as a doctor and not
> prophesy as a prophet.
>
> That being written, GOD has guided me to make one prophecy that has
> been realized as archived:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Prophecy

"I'm grateful that Bob didn't suffer excessively, though I wish he could
have remained with us much longer. I've admired his style, his humor,
his courage, and his deep devotion to truth ever since I began reading
his messages in sci.med.cardiology."

Don AssClown Kirkman

MU

Apr 28, 2009, 12:49:36 AM4/28/09
On 26 Apr 2009 19:30:28 GMT, anon...@nowhere.you.know wrote:

> "Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
> pirit."
>
> You did not predict his death beyond that sure knowledge that we all
> die. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You have made same for
> world events that were failures. Scripture says such as you should see
> only our back sides and be ignored.
>
> He is the one who revealed the sad series of events in florida that
> enraged you so much that you took up web stalking against him. Now you
> want to evoke God in excuse for your immoral behaviors.

So Chung killed obese Bobby Pastorio?

lol

You're serious, aren't you. I hope Bobby gets to meet all those who he
swayed from the 2PD and followed his lifestyle...which is what truly
killed him.

MU

Apr 28, 2009, 12:51:17 AM4/28/09
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 04:41:56 -0700 (PDT), rpautrey2 wrote:

> What role does your starvation diet play in your
> prophesized pandemic warning?

What starvation diet? The one I have been on for years now? Looks like
it hasn't starved me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 28, 2009, 5:09:46 AM4/28/09
MU wrote:

> RP Autrey wrote:
>
> > What role does your starvation diet play in your
> > prophesized pandemic warning?
>
> What starvation diet? The one I have been on for years now? Looks like
> it hasn't starved me.

Moreover, you have become healthier (stronger) so that you are now
able to physically endure and overcome the Pandemic Flu.

Sanity's Little Helper

Apr 29, 2009, 3:49:01 AM4/29/09
It is an ancient MU <efacs...@gmail.com>, and he posteth:

> On 26 Apr 2009 19:30:28 GMT, anon...@nowhere.you.know wrote:
>
>> "Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
>> pirit."
>>
>> You did not predict his death beyond that sure knowledge that we all
>> die. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You have made same for
>> world events that were failures. Scripture says such as you should see
>> only our back sides and be ignored.
>>
>> He is the one who revealed the sad series of events in florida that
>> enraged you so much that you took up web stalking against him. Now you
>> want to evoke God in excuse for your immoral behaviors.
>
> So Chung killed obese Bobby Pastorio?
>
> lol

You think that's funny?

Psychopath.

Which would explain why you and Earthquack are chums, I suppose.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

MU

Apr 29, 2009, 2:55:04 PM4/29/09
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 08:49:01 +0100, Sanity's Little Helper wrote:

> It is an ancient MU <efacs...@gmail.com>, and he posteth:
>
>> On 26 Apr 2009 19:30:28 GMT, anon...@nowhere.you.know wrote:
>>
>>> "Bob Pastorio, you do not have much time left" -- Andrew, in the Holy
>>> pirit."
>>>
>>> You did not predict his death beyond that sure knowledge that we all
>>> die. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You have made same for
>>> world events that were failures. Scripture says such as you should see
>>> only our back sides and be ignored.
>>>
>>> He is the one who revealed the sad series of events in florida that
>>> enraged you so much that you took up web stalking against him. Now you
>>> want to evoke God in excuse for your immoral behaviors.
>>
>> So Chung killed obese Bobby Pastorio?
>>
>> lol
>>
> You think that's funny?

Try wikipedia for lol

> Psychopath.

Because I think that Chung being accused of murdering Pastorio is such
an out and out fallacy that it is funny?

> Which would explain why you and Earthquack are chums, I suppose.

We didn't know Pastorio was alive when we first met.

Having a bad day here on SCM, aren't you?

St. Jack

May 7, 2009, 9:00:52 PM5/7/09

Let me look that up for you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 8, 2009, 5:33:38 AM5/8/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/030ecaaef08438d0?

<><

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Father Haskell

May 9, 2009, 3:23:26 PM5/9/09
On May 8, 5:33 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
> allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

God is to blame for Manilow?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2009, 7:17:07 PM5/9/09

Father Haskell

May 11, 2009, 3:35:11 PM5/11/09
On May 9, 7:17 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e2fa442996cb8d2?
>
> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap,  but its every decision is from the
> LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)
>
> Amen.

Suffer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2_eDqw13g

Atari 800XL Lad

May 12, 2009, 12:21:04 AM5/12/09

"Father Haskell" <father...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
>> LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)
>>
>> Amen.

> Suffer.

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2_eDqw13g

Oh snap.

Father Haskell

May 13, 2009, 5:31:51 PM5/13/09
On May 12, 12:21 am, "Atari 800XL Lad" <br...@emback.com> wrote:
> "Father Haskell" <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
> >> LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)
>
> >> Amen.
> > Suffer.
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB2_eDqw13g