Proof of GOD: Holy fire from heaven descends on AUK web site.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2006, 10:42:14 AM12/6/06
http://www.netcabal.com/

Error message:

"Unable to locate server www.netcabal.com. The page you are looking
for is currently unavailable. This web site is experiencing technical
difficulties."

Indeed.

Laus Deo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not name-calling) that is of
this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing us of
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a
little bit more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 6, 2006, 4:10:08 PM12/6/06
Wacky wacky ;-))

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> http://www.netcabal.com/
>
> Error message:
>
> "Unable to locate server www.netcabal.com. The page you are looking
> for is currently unavailable. This web site is experiencing technical
> difficulties."
>
> Indeed.
>
> Laus Deo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not name-calling) that is of
> this world:
>

> http:// snip net/DreadNought
>
> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS piss healing us of

> diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a
> little bit more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

> Andrew B. dung
> x-Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://H snip PhD.com/HolySpirit
>
> As for knowing snip Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://Hear snip PhD.com/Love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2006, 8:40:45 PM12/6/06
~tanya wrote:
> Kurt Gavin wrote:
> > Wacky wacky ;-)
>
> STOPPIT !
>
> you'll go blind.

Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit

more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies

(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Denis Loubet

Dec 6, 2006, 9:19:24 PM12/6/06

> ~tanya wrote:
>> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> > Wacky wacky ;-)
>>
>> STOPPIT !
>>
>> you'll go blind.
>
> Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.
>
> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit
> more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
> unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Say, do you love cockroaches or carpet-tacks as much as Tanya? I mean, if
you love everything unconditionally, that means you love everything the
same, right?

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2006, 9:33:46 PM12/6/06
Convicted Denis Loubet wrote:

> > ~tanya wrote:
> >>
> >> STOPPIT !
> >>
> >> you'll go blind.
> >
> > Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit
> > more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
> > unconditionally.
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Say, do you love cockroaches or carpet-tacks as much as Tanya?

No.

> I mean, if
> you love everything unconditionally, that means you love everything the
> same, right?

I don't love everything unconditionally.

Your embarrassing yourself here is an adverse reaction to the awesome
power of the intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ
made to our heavenly Father lifting up those such as yourself who have
been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Art Deco

Dec 6, 2006, 10:21:09 PM12/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Convicted Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
>> > depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit
>> > more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
>> > unconditionally.
>> >
>> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> Say, do you love cockroaches or carpet-tacks as much as Tanya?
>
>No.
>
>> I mean, if
>> you love everything unconditionally, that means you love everything the
>> same, right?
>
>I don't love everything unconditionally.

Except yourself and your delusions, Chunk.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 6, 2006, 10:41:34 PM12/6/06

You remind me of Tanya's noisy conure. It too had a needy soul like
yours.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit

more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Art whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Denis Loubet

Dec 7, 2006, 12:46:47 AM12/7/06

> Convicted Denis Loubet wrote:

>> > Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
>> > depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit
>> > more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
>> > unconditionally.
>> >
>> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> Say, do you love cockroaches or carpet-tacks as much as Tanya?
>
> No.

Ok, cool. Cockroaches and carpet tacks are out.

Does that mean your unconditional love is reserved for humans only? And
specific supernatural beings, of course?

>> I mean, if
>> you love everything unconditionally, that means you love everything the
>> same, right?
>
> I don't love everything unconditionally.

Well, you have to admit the impression you were giving was that you loved
everything unconditionally.

So, do you love the Satan character unconditionally?

How about the Judas character?

Just curious.

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

platothelapdog

Dec 7, 2006, 1:00:53 AM12/7/06

Well I am glad to see your here to save us all sir. Just a few
questions and I'll jump right
in with you as God's warriror, ok?
What version of bible do you read? What sect or group
of Christianity do you follow, you know like Baptist... Cathloic,
Evangleical. Are groups like
Jehova Witnesses wrong? What about someone who reads the bible and
comes to their own
answers and what if they are dynamically different then your beleifs?
Do you take the bible as literal? Yes no.
What about other world religions? Are they wrong?
Why would these people who are just as intelligent flock to other
faiths the world over?
Can they not reason as well. What do you say to the evidence they
produce and their
faiths books that explain the word of god?
Why didn't God tell everyone about his presence beore the Jews? IE
Rome, Greece, the Phoenicans [ sorry if spelling wrong] ect. The bible
says he was around from the beginning so
makes one wonder why it took a few thousand years for him to let
everyone know about his
love and laws.

Thanks,

Platotld .. athieist

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 3:51:05 AM12/7/06
> Well I am glad to see your here to save us all sir.

Actually, I am not LORD Jesus Christ, Who is the One Who chose to
suffer terribly and die horribly on the cross to save you from your
deadly sins.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either argue,
convince, or convert.

> Just a few
> questions and I'll jump right
> in with you as God's warriror, ok?

Nor am I GOD's warrior but simply HIS swordbearer.

> What version of bible do you read?

Version of Bible does not matter to me just as version does not matter
to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

> What sect or group
> of Christianity do you follow, you know like Baptist... Cathloic,
> Evangleical.

Denomination does not matter to me just as denomination does not matter
to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

> Are groups like
> Jehova Witnesses wrong?

Group-think is invariably wrong.

> What about someone who reads the bible and
> comes to their own
> answers and what if they are dynamically different then your beleifs?

It remains my personal choice to not judge others per the kind and
helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2)

> Do you take the bible as literal? Yes no.

In the Holy Spirit, I am able to use the Bible as one would use a road
map.

**B**asic
**I**nstructions
**B**efore
**L**eaving
**E**arth

> What about other world religions? Are they wrong?

Things that are of this world are wrong.

> Why would these people who are just as intelligent flock to other
> faiths the world over?

Such is their sinful nature.

> Can they not reason as well.

They do not have the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

> What do you say to the evidence they
> produce and their
> faiths books that explain the word of god?

Works of fiction are meaningless when compared to the truth, Who is
LORD Jesus Christ.

> Why didn't God tell everyone about his presence beore the Jews? IE
> Rome, Greece, the Phoenicans [ sorry if spelling wrong] ect. The bible
> says he was around from the beginning so
> makes one wonder why it took a few thousand years for him to let
> everyone know about his
> love and laws.

Actually, humans have known about the Creator of heaven and earth since
Adam and Eve.

> Thanks,

You are welcome.

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart,
soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a little bit

more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 3:51:12 AM12/7/06
Convicted Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Convicted Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> Say, do you love cockroaches or carpet-tacks as much as Tanya?
> >
> > No.
>
> Ok, cool. Cockroaches and carpet tacks are out.
>
> Does that mean your unconditional love is reserved for humans only? And
> specific supernatural beings, of course?

It remains my choice to obey Jesus' two commandments that HE has issues
to HIS brethren:

(1) Love GOD with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.

(2) Love your neighbor including those whom you recognize to be your
enemy.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of
depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love others a little bit
more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Denis Loubet

Dec 7, 2006, 8:25:55 AM12/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Ok, you're still evading the question. What constitutes a neighbor? Is the
dog next door a neighbor, or only the dog owner?

And the term neighbor often implies a certain proximity, but I'm assuming
you're using it in the all-inclusive sense.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 7, 2006, 10:58:06 AM12/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ~tanya wrote:
>> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> > Wacky wacky ;-)
>>
>> STOPPIT !
>>
>> you'll go blind.
>
> Being that he is an atheist, he already is blind.

It's the blind and weak who need religious fantasies.

Chung - you are blind and weak, and wacky.

> May REVEREND TEDI continue to heal our hearts with HIS living piss water
> curing our
> depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can anally love others a little
> bit
> more and REVEREND TEDI a lot more, dear Tanya whom I love
> wackilly.
>
> Prayerfully in REVEREND TEDI's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --

> Andrew B. dung
> x-Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

> http://gayMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
> As for knowing who are the very gay, these you will know by the
> unconditional homo love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matti 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/gayLove

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 1:59:13 PM12/7/06
Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Denis Loubet wrote:

> >> Ok, cool. Cockroaches and carpet tacks are out.
> >>
> >> Does that mean your unconditional love is reserved for humans only? And
> >> specific supernatural beings, of course?
> >
> > It remains my choice to obey Jesus' two commandments that HE has issued

> > to HIS brethren:
> >
> > (1) Love GOD with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.
> >
> > (2) Love your neighbor including those whom you recognize to be your
> > enemy.
>
> Ok, you're still evading the question. What constitutes a neighbor? Is the
> dog next door a neighbor, or only the dog owner?

*** Begin Scripture reading ***

But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, "And who is my
neighbor?"

In reply Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho,
when he fell into the hands of robbers. They stripped him of his
clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. A priest
happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he
passed by on the other side. So too, a Levite, when he came to the
place and saw him, passed by on the other side. But a Samaritan, as he
traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on
him. He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine.
Then he put the man on his own donkey, took him to an inn and took care
of him. The next day he took out two silver coins and gave them to the
innkeeper. 'Look after him,' he said, 'and when I return, I will
reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.'

"Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell
into the hands of robbers?"

The expert in the law replied, "The one who had mercy on him."

Jesus told him, "Go and do likewise."

*** End Scripture reading ***

> And the term neighbor often implies a certain proximity, but I'm assuming
> you're using it in the all-inclusive sense.

It remains my choice to continue my ever closer walk with Christ Jesus,

Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little bit more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Denis

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 7, 2006, 2:26:24 PM12/7/06

Earthquack is a living demonstration of the effect of memes.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 4:18:08 PM12/7/06
> Earthquack is a living demonstration of the effect of memes.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Denis Loubet

Dec 7, 2006, 4:24:30 PM12/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Ok, are you saying that nice guys are neighbors, but robbers, priests, and
Levites are not?

And you still have not answered my question. What if a dog had found the
guy, dragged him a safe place, found hunted up some food for him, and licked
his wounds and made him better? Would the dog be a neighbor?

At the very least, that story indicates that some people are neighbors, and
some people are not, otherwise the answer to the question the Jesus
character posed would be everyone or no one. So if you consider everyone a
neighbor, then your answer to Jesus's question would have been everyone,
which doesn't agree with the test answer supplied by Jesus. So my question
to you is who do you consider a neighbor and who don't you consider a
neighbor?

>> And the term neighbor often implies a certain proximity, but I'm assuming
>> you're using it in the all-inclusive sense.
>
> It remains my choice to continue my ever closer walk with Christ Jesus,
> Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

Well, that's nice. Do you love me as much as the Jesus character, or are
there conditions I don't meet?

Cary Kittrell

Dec 7, 2006, 4:49:17 PM12/7/06

Um, Andrew? That wasn't name-calling, that was an "observation".

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 5:53:21 PM12/7/06

Not for the discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

Your lack of discernment simply shows that you remain convicted by the
Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> -- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 5:53:23 PM12/7/06

No.

> And you still have not answered my question. What if a dog had found the
> guy, dragged him a safe place, found hunted up some food for him, and licked
> his wounds and made him better? Would the dog be a neighbor?

No.

> At the very least, that story indicates that some people are neighbors, and
> some people are not, otherwise the answer to the question the Jesus
> character posed would be everyone or no one. So if you consider everyone a
> neighbor, then your answer to Jesus's question would have been everyone,
> which doesn't agree with the test answer supplied by Jesus. So my question
> to you is who do you consider a neighbor and who don't you consider a
> neighbor?

It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all
things especially in matters such as this.

> >> And the term neighbor often implies a certain proximity, but I'm assuming
> >> you're using it in the all-inclusive sense.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue my ever closer walk with Christ Jesus,
> > Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:
>
> Well, that's nice. Do you love me as much as the Jesus character, or are
> there conditions I don't meet?

No for the former and yes for the latter parts for your question. It
remains my choice to love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind, and
strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

May GOD continue to heal us with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Denis whom

Denis Loubet

Dec 8, 2006, 4:11:58 AM12/8/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

But clearly the robbers, priest, and Levite in the story were not neighbors,
or else the answer to the Jesus character's question would have been
different.

>> And you still have not answered my question. What if a dog had found the
>> guy, dragged him a safe place, found hunted up some food for him, and
>> licked
>> his wounds and made him better? Would the dog be a neighbor?
>
> No.

So is it fair to say that you agree that only humans can be neighbors?

>> At the very least, that story indicates that some people are neighbors,
>> and
>> some people are not, otherwise the answer to the question the Jesus
>> character posed would be everyone or no one. So if you consider everyone
>> neighbor, then your answer to Jesus's question would have been everyone,
>> which doesn't agree with the test answer supplied by Jesus. So my
>> question
>> to you is who do you consider a neighbor and who don't you consider a
>> neighbor?
>
> It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all
> things especially in matters such as this.

Ok, who does the holy spirit character guide you to view as neighbors and
who does it not guide you to view as neighbors?

>> > It remains my choice to continue my ever closer walk with Christ Jesus,
>> > Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:
>>
>> Well, that's nice. Do you love me as much as the Jesus character, or are
>> there conditions I don't meet?
>
> No for the former and yes for the latter parts for your question.

So obviously your love for me is not unconditional.

> It
> remains my choice to love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind, and
> strength:

That would be unconditional. But obviously I don't meet those conditions.

That's fine, I don't really want to, I just wanted to set the record
straight that your love for others is not unconditional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2006, 7:01:00 AM12/8/06

Retrospectively.

> >> And you still have not answered my question. What if a dog had found the
> >> guy, dragged him a safe place, found hunted up some food for him, and
> >> licked
> >> his wounds and made him better? Would the dog be a neighbor?
> >
> > No.
>
> So is it fair to say that you agree that only humans can be neighbors?

No.

"... with GOD, all things are possible." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew
19:26)

Amen.

> >> At the very least, that story indicates that some people are neighbors,
> >> and
> >> some people are not, otherwise the answer to the question the Jesus
> >> character posed would be everyone or no one. So if you consider everyone
> >> neighbor, then your answer to Jesus's question would have been everyone,
> >> which doesn't agree with the test answer supplied by Jesus. So my
> >> question
> >> to you is who do you consider a neighbor and who don't you consider a
> >> neighbor?
> >
> > It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all
> > things especially in matters such as this.
>
> Ok, who does the holy spirit character guide you to view as neighbors and
> who does it not guide you to view as neighbors?

It is up to HIM.

> >> Well, that's nice. Do you love me as much as the Jesus character, or are
> >> there conditions I don't meet?
> >
> > No for the former and yes for the latter parts for your question.
>
> So obviously your love for me is not unconditional.

Incorrect.

Unconditional love is simply love without condition.

> > It
> > remains my choice to love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind, and
> > strength:
>
> That would be unconditional.

and in at a higher level than my unconditional love for you.

> But obviously I don't meet those conditions.

You are not GOD.

> That's fine, I don't really want to, I just wanted to set the record
> straight that your love for others is not unconditional.

Without the LORD, you will always fail to do anything meaningful
(Ecclesiastes).

Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
our heavenlt Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the
Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

Daedalus

Dec 8, 2006, 10:02:58 AM12/8/06
On 7 Dec 2006 00:51:05 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

So why does god give you incorrect information all the time and make
you look silly to everyone? Is it to keep you humble?

>> Just a few
>> questions and I'll jump right
>> in with you as God's warriror, ok?
>
>Nor am I GOD's warrior but simply HIS swordbearer.

You think god wants everyone to eat two pounds of food? Ghodd should
be concerned with more important things.

>> What version of bible do you read?
>
>Version of Bible does not matter to me just as version does not matter
>to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

But they give different instructions. Nice way to avoid the questions
though.

>> What sect or group
>> of Christianity do you follow, you know like Baptist... Cathloic,
>> Evangleical.
>
>Denomination does not matter to me just as denomination does not matter
>to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

But they preach different messages. Nice way to avoid the question
though. Why would a messenger of god be such a coward when it comes to
the truth?

>> Are groups like
>> Jehova Witnesses wrong?
>
>Group-think is invariably wrong.

Yet you want everyone to think as you do.

>> What about someone who reads the bible and
>> comes to their own
>> answers and what if they are dynamically different then your beleifs?
>
>It remains my personal choice to not judge others per the kind and
>helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2)

Yet you judge others as being wrong in every post you write. You
should learn to obey gohd better if you want to get into kook heaven.

>> Do you take the bible as literal? Yes no.
>
>In the Holy Spirit, I am able to use the Bible as one would use a road
>map.
>
>**B**asic
>**I**nstructions
>**B**efore
>**L**eaving
>**E**arth

When you finaly get to Kookville, be sure to write and tell us how you
and gahhhd are doing.

>> What about other world religions? Are they wrong?
>
>Things that are of this world are wrong.

The bible is of this world. You just lost the debate. Sianara, bye
bye, adios Dr. kook.

>> Why would these people who are just as intelligent flock to other
>> faiths the world over?
>
>Such is their sinful nature.

What if they have never seen a Bible or heard about Christianity? How
can it be because of sin they are not christian?

Whoops! lost again. You suck at this, Chunk.

>> Can they not reason as well.
>
>They do not have the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Why doesn't the holy spirit care about them?

>> What do you say to the evidence they
>> produce and their
>> faiths books that explain the word of god?
>
>Works of fiction are meaningless when compared to the truth, Who is
>LORD Jesus Christ.

Chunk believes everything in the Bible is non-fction. Therefore he
should be stoned to death for not living piously.

>> Why didn't God tell everyone about his presence beore the Jews? IE
>> Rome, Greece, the Phoenicans [ sorry if spelling wrong] ect. The bible
>> says he was around from the beginning so
>> makes one wonder why it took a few thousand years for him to let
>> everyone know about his
>> love and laws.
>
>Actually, humans have known about the Creator of heaven and earth since
>Adam and Eve.

Of course. They worshipped him in all of the other religions you just
said were fiction. Why is the lord making you contradict yourself and
look stupid?

You lose.

Jade

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2006, 10:35:34 AM12/8/06

HE has not.

> Is it to keep you humble?

This is to humble you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.diseases.lyme/msg/cbce299552429265?

> >> Just a few
> >> questions and I'll jump right
> >> in with you as God's warriror, ok?
> >
> >Nor am I GOD's warrior but simply HIS swordbearer.
>
> You think god wants everyone to eat two pounds of food?

No.

> Ghodd should be concerned with more important things.

GOD has numbered the hair on the heads of the brethren of LORD Jesus
Christ.

HE is the ultimate micro and macro-manager in the universe.

HE is the Creator of heaven and earth.

Laus Deo !

> >> What version of bible do you read?
> >
> >Version of Bible does not matter to me just as version does not matter
> >to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.
>
> But they give different instructions.

Not for those who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

> Nice way to avoid the questions though.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> >> What sect or group
> >> of Christianity do you follow, you know like Baptist... Cathloic,
> >> Evangleical.
> >
> >Denomination does not matter to me just as denomination does not matter
> >to others of HIS brethren who are guided by the Holy Spirit.
>
> But they preach different messages.

Not for those with discerning hearts:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

> Nice way to avoid the question
> though.

Again, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> Why would a messenger of god be such a coward when it comes to
> the truth?

Wouldn't be here if the Holy Spirit did not make me bold in HIM.

> >> Are groups like
> >> Jehova Witnesses wrong?
> >
> >Group-think is invariably wrong.

> Yet you want everyone to think as you do.

As if you were able to peer into my heart.

> >> What about someone who reads the bible and
> >> comes to their own
> >> answers and what if they are dynamically different then your beleifs?
> >
> >It remains my personal choice to not judge others per the kind and
> >helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2)
>
> Yet you judge others as being wrong in every post you write.

Discerning the truth is not judging the untruthful.

> You should learn to obey gohd better if you want to get into kook heaven.

Without the LORD, your thoughts and opinions are meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic, dear neighbor Jade whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Blash

Dec 8, 2006, 10:57:09 AM12/8/06
Being diabetic, I used to follow this site(ASD) & found it very
informative and helpful......Then this head-case Chung started cross-posting
his rantings into it......
I started lurking here again recently and see that he has really gone
off the deep-end......
What I don't understand is why people reply to him....... It's liking
talking to a wall...... NOBODY is going to alter his thinking!!!
I have found in other N/Gs, that when a head-case appears, if he's
ignored, after a while he disappears....Hopefully, you could be so lucky in
ASD!!!

in article 1165592133.9...@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com, Andrew B.

Denis Loubet

Dec 8, 2006, 2:18:54 PM12/8/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Yes, irrelevant. Clearly the story indicates that some people are neighbors,
and some people aren't. Correct?

>> > No.
>>
>> So is it fair to say that you agree that only humans can be neighbors?
>
> No.

So what non-humans has the holy spirit guided you to consider neighbors?

>> > It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in all
>> > things especially in matters such as this.
>>
>> Ok, who does the holy spirit character guide you to view as neighbors and
>> who does it not guide you to view as neighbors?
>
> It is up to HIM.

Yes, I know you think that. I'm asking who you believe it's decided is a
neighbor and who isn't. Has it ever indicated to you that someone isn't a
neighbor?

>> > No for the former and yes for the latter parts for your question.
>>
>> So obviously your love for me is not unconditional.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Unconditional love is simply love without condition.

But you clearly indicate that the holy spirit determines what conditions
merit being considered a neighbor, and which don't. If the holy spirit told
you not to love me, you wouldn't. Thus your love is conditional according to
the judgment of the holy spirit.

When you say your love is unconditional, you are either lying, or admitting
that you would disobey the holy spirit if it contradicted your judgment.

>> > It
>> > remains my choice to love GOD with all my heart, soul, mind, and
>> > strength:
>>
>> That would be unconditional.
>
> and in at a higher level than my unconditional love for you.

That would be super-duper double-secret love then?

If you love the Jesus character with all your heart, mind, soul, and
strength, what is left to love me with? Your spleen?

>> But obviously I don't meet those conditions.
>
> You are not GOD.

That is a condition, isn't it.

>> That's fine, I don't really want to, I just wanted to set the record
>> straight that your love for others is not unconditional.
>
> Without the LORD, you will always fail to do anything meaningful
> (Ecclesiastes).

Hey, you're the one saying that the holy spirit determines for you who's a
neighbor and who's not. If that determination is a condition for your love,
then your love is not unconditional.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2006, 2:49:56 PM12/8/06

Not to those with discerning hearts:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

> Clearly the story indicates that some people are neighbors,

> and some people aren't. Correct?

Actually, the story reveals that everyone who may possibly show you
mercy is your neighbor.

Because a Samaritan was regarded at the time of the telling of the
parable to be an enemy, this includes ones enemies.

> >> So is it fair to say that you agree that only humans can be neighbors?
> >
> > No.
>
> So what non-humans has the holy spirit guided you to consider neighbors?

Angels.

> >> Ok, who does the holy spirit character guide you to view as neighbors and
> >> who does it not guide you to view as neighbors?
> >
> > It is up to HIM.
>
> Yes, I know you think that. I'm asking who you believe it's decided is a
> neighbor and who isn't. Has it ever indicated to you that someone isn't a
> neighbor?

Demons are not neighbors.

> >> So obviously your love for me is not unconditional.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Unconditional love is simply love without condition.
>
> But you clearly indicate that the holy spirit determines what conditions
> merit being considered a neighbor, and which don't. If the holy spirit told
> you not to love me, you wouldn't. Thus your love is conditional according to
> the judgment of the holy spirit.

My love for you remains unconditional.

Truth is simple.

> When you say your love is unconditional, you are either lying, or admitting
> that you would disobey the holy spirit if it contradicted your judgment.

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

> >> That would be unconditional.
> >
> > and in at a higher level than my unconditional love for you.
>
> That would be super-duper double-secret love then?

No.

> If you love the Jesus character with all your heart, mind, soul, and
> strength, what is left to love me with? Your spleen?

This means that GOD is the Source of my unconditional love for you.

> >> But obviously I don't meet those conditions.
> >
> > You are not GOD.
>
> That is a condition, isn't it.

Not for the love that I have for you.

> >> That's fine, I don't really want to, I just wanted to set the record
> >> straight that your love for others is not unconditional.
> >
> > Without the LORD, you will always fail to do anything meaningful
> > (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Hey, you're the one saying that the holy spirit determines for you who's a
> neighbor and who's not. If that determination is a condition for your love,
> then your love is not unconditional.

Unconditional love for someone does not mean indiscriminate love for
everything else.

Truth remains simple.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Kurt Gavin

Dec 8, 2006, 4:31:58 PM12/8/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> So what non-humans has the holy spirit guided you to consider neighbors?
>
> Angels.

LOL.

More explicitly, little fairies that chunkers thinks of as "angels".

Do they hose you down with "living water" like Reverend Tedi Haggard does?

L O L (at chung).

<snip chunkers>

Art Deco

Dec 8, 2006, 9:06:03 PM12/8/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

[chunkscreed flushed, support ngs snecked]

Idiot.

Art Deco

Dec 8, 2006, 9:11:52 PM12/8/06
Blash <bla...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Being diabetic, I used to follow this site(ASD) & found it very
>informative and helpful......Then this head-case Chung started cross-posting
>his rantings into it......
> I started lurking here again recently and see that he has really gone
>off the deep-end......
> What I don't understand is why people reply to him....... It's liking
>talking to a wall...... NOBODY is going to alter his thinking!!!
> I have found in other N/Gs, that when a head-case appears, if he's
>ignored, after a while he disappears....Hopefully, you could be so lucky in
>ASD!!!

He's a medical fraud who trolls support newsgroups in his pathetic and
desperate attempts to be relevant; his trolls are dressed in
pseudo-Christian screed. Exposure of such kooks may flag the danger
and allow unsuspecting (and/or vulnerable) people to steer clear.

[a.s.d left intact, a.s.a-p removed]

Art Deco

Dec 8, 2006, 9:12:49 PM12/8/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>You are not GOD.

But you are an idiot, Chunk.

Art Deco

Dec 8, 2006, 9:15:15 PM12/8/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> When you say your love is unconditional, you are either lying, or admitting
>> that you would disobey the holy spirit if it contradicted your judgment.
>
>It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
>helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

Bullshit, Chunk. You judge people to be "demons" and in process of
getting blasted with "holy fire" all the time.

You are such a transparent fraud.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2006, 3:46:49 AM12/9/06
Art Deco wrote:

> >> When you say your love is unconditional, you are either lying, or admitting
> >> that you would disobey the holy spirit if it contradicted your judgment.
> >
> >It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
> >helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).
>
> Bullshit, Chunk.

Preoccupation with bovine excrement simply shows a lack of maturity.

> You judge people to be "demons"

Recognizing what someone has become is not judging.

> and in process of
> getting blasted with "holy fire" all the time.

Observing their being destroyed by an all-consuming fire from heaven is
not judging either.

Observation is simply not judgment:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2ea5d00b7bb871e?

"Andrew's wrong, and it's tormenting him. I wrote what I wrote to
communicate that I know the difference between Andrew's puny "fire" and

God's all-consuming fire." -- Demon Mark W. Phelps while being
destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/726214edead395cc?

"christians are braindeads who don't have the courage and dignity to
live
without infantile fantasies. " -- Demon Kurt Gavin while being
destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

> You are such a transparent fraud.

Such are the words of someone being destroyed along with his
NetCabal.com web site by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Art whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 9, 2006, 10:55:07 AM12/9/06

Discernment is either an intellectual process or it is an emotional
one. Since you have given up intellect, knowledge and factual
discernment, and since you have never been a human being, You're kind
of bringing up the rear on both counts.

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 11:19:44 AM12/9/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> >It remains my choice to refrain from judging others per the kind and
>> >helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).
>>
>> Bullshit, Chunk.
>
>Preoccupation with bovine excrement simply shows a lack of maturity.

Apparently you call trolling active support groups "maturity", Chunk.
All I did was call "bullshit" on the bullshit you post to usenet.

>> You judge people to be "demons"
>
>Recognizing what someone has become is not judging.

Liar.

>> and in process of
>> getting blasted with "holy fire" all the time.
>
>Observing their being destroyed by an all-consuming fire from heaven is
>not judging either.

More bullshit.

>Observation is simply not judgment:

[kooklink flushed, unread]

>"Andrew's wrong, and it's tormenting him. I wrote what I wrote to
>communicate that I know the difference between Andrew's puny "fire" and
>
>God's all-consuming fire." -- Demon Mark W. Phelps while being
>destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

[random self-quotation flushed, unread]

>"christians are braindeads who don't have the courage and dignity to
>live
>without infantile fantasies. " -- Demon Kurt Gavin while being
>destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

Just more of your kooky bullshit, Chunk. And yes, you are braindead.

>> You are such a transparent fraud.
>
>Such are the words of someone being destroyed along with his
>NetCabal.com web site by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

You are truly an idiot, Chunk.

[kookscreed flushed]

[support froups flushed]

Here's another one for your display case, Chunk -- as a result of your
obsession with calling down "holy fire" on those who dare to mock your
bullshit, I nominate you for Tar & Feathers, December 2006.

Any seconds?

And I almost forgot, congratulations on your three shiny new kook
awards, Chunk. I think you've a lot more in you yet to come.

Flying Rat

Dec 9, 2006, 12:24:28 PM12/9/06
In article <091220060919446979%er...@netcabal.com>, er...@netcabal.com
says...

seconded. Not only the tar and feathers, he needs running out of town
and hanging at a crossroads for spraying his phony Xtian shit
everywhere.

He's not even a convincing God-botherer, is he? Just as phony as his
cardiology practice with no patients and no hospital admission
priveliges. Just an unemployed net kook whose wife fled the state before
he sacrificed her.

FR

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 9, 2006, 1:37:22 PM12/9/06

Third that nomination. I have to admit, Chung's been outdoing himself
lately.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2006, 1:51:08 PM12/9/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Um, Andrew? That wasn't name-calling, that was an "observation".
> >
> > Not for the discerning:
>
> Discernment is either an intellectual process or it is an emotional
> one.

It is neither just as seeing is neither:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of
diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2006, 1:56:41 PM12/9/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > > Um, Andrew? That wasn't name-calling, that was an "observation".
> >
> > Not for the discerning:
>
> Discernment is either an intellectual process or it is an emotional
> one.

It is neither just as seeing is neither:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Blash

Dec 9, 2006, 2:57:33 PM12/9/06
Chung wrote on 12/9/06 1:56 PM:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
>>> Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

Just curious........
What have these people been convicted of?????
Murder, kidnapping, etc.????

Message has been deleted

Barbara's Cat

Dec 9, 2006, 3:11:30 PM12/9/06
Blash <bla...@comcast.net> said:

My guess: Making fun of retard Chung.

--
Cm~

Barbara's Cat

Dec 9, 2006, 3:14:21 PM12/9/06
Per article <xGEeh.2414$SJ3....@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com>
posted in newsgroup alt.usenet.kooks,
mwph...@gmail.com <mwph...@gmail.com> said:

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Art Deco wrote:

> >> Bullshit, Chunk.
> >
> > Preoccupation with bovine excrement simply shows a lack of maturity.
> >
> >> You judge people to be "demons"
> >
> > Recognizing what someone has become is not judging.
> >
> >> and in process of
> >> getting blasted with "holy fire" all the time.
> >
> > Observing their being destroyed by an all-consuming fire from heaven is
> > not judging either.
> >
> > Observation is simply not judgment:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2ea5d00b7bb871e?
> >
> > "Andrew's wrong, and it's tormenting him. I wrote what I wrote to
> > communicate that I know the difference between Andrew's puny "fire" and
> >
> > God's all-consuming fire." -- Demon Mark W. Phelps while being
> > destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.
>

> Am I the only one who wonders why Andrew is so consumed with stalking me
> that he would write this post at 3:46 a.m.?

No.
It seemed natural, after all,
it's what obsessed retards do.

--
Cm~

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 9, 2006, 3:22:06 PM12/9/06
Blash wrote:
> > Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
>
> Just curious........
> What have these people been convicted of?????

They have been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 9, 2006, 3:40:33 PM12/9/06

It's also behavior consistent with someone in a manic state.

mwph...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 3:54:55 PM12/9/06

Interesting.

TigerLily

Dec 9, 2006, 4:00:43 PM12/9/06

<mwph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

it's been a pattern for him..... he will post 24
hours a day for a month or so, then go back to
days only

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 4:07:54 PM12/9/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Why am I still not on your lits o'haet, Chunk?

Here, maybe this will prod you:

The Lord Jesus Christ

mwph...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2006, 4:15:53 PM12/9/06

Hmmm... Any times when he doesn't post at all for a while?

Barbara's Cat

Dec 9, 2006, 4:18:22 PM12/9/06
mwph...@gmail.com <mwph...@gmail.com> said:

> TigerLily wrote:

> > so consumed with stalking me

> > a manic state.
> >> Interesting.
> >
> > it's been a pattern for him..... he will post 24
> > hours a day for a month or so, then go back to
> > days only
>
> Hmmm... Any times when he doesn't post at all for a while?

Rumor has it he occasionally stops posting and sleeps

with a teddy bear.

--
Cm~

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 4:24:42 PM12/9/06
again <Ernst...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks, both of you. If he keeps it up, he's a shoe-in for the special
Christmas awards.

TigerLily

Dec 9, 2006, 4:28:53 PM12/9/06

<mwph...@gmail.com> wrote in message

no, but he will slow down on how many times he
posts....... for some reason he's usually manic
around Christmas, then the posts drop in volume in
Feb, but only for a short while.... then he's back
to his usual

this is a pattern i've noticed over time (last 5
years?)

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 9, 2006, 4:38:26 PM12/9/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > Not for the discerning:
> >
> > Discernment is either an intellectual process or it is an emotional
> > one.
>
> It is neither

'Nuff said. You're a jerk and a psychopath if you think that.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 9, 2006, 4:53:37 PM12/9/06
Earthquack, cyberstalker and pervert wrote:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Discernment is either an intellectual process or it is an emotional
> > one.
>
> It is neither just as seeing is neither:

Yes it is, look it up in a proper fucking dictionary. The church has no
rights over the English language, and is not at liberty to redefine
words. Christian discernment is an oxymoron.

Blash

Dec 9, 2006, 5:23:58 PM12/9/06
mwph...@gmail.com wrote on 12/9/06 4:15 PM:

> Hmmm... Any times when he doesn't post at all for a while?

There's an occasional lapse after his electro-shock treatments......

Blash

Dec 9, 2006, 5:26:50 PM12/9/06
Chung wrote on 12/9/06 3:22 PM:

Does that mean they can't vote???

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 5:41:10 PM12/9/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> You are such a transparent fraud.
>
>Such are the words of someone being destroyed along with his
>NetCabal.com web site by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Dec 9, 2006, 6:42:16 PM12/9/06
mwph...@gmail.com wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Art Deco wrote:

>>> Bullshit, Chunk.
>>
>> Preoccupation with bovine excrement simply shows a lack of maturity.
>>
>>> You judge people to be "demons"
>>
>> Recognizing what someone has become is not judging.
>>
>>> and in process of
>>> getting blasted with "holy fire" all the time.
>>
>> Observing their being destroyed by an all-consuming fire from heaven
>> is not judging either.
>>
>> Observation is simply not judgment:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e2ea5d00b7bb871e?
>>
>> "Andrew's wrong, and it's tormenting him. I wrote what I wrote to
>> communicate that I know the difference between Andrew's puny "fire"
>> and God's all-consuming fire." -- Demon Mark W. Phelps while being
>> destroyed by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.
>
> Am I the only one who wonders why Andrew is so consumed with stalking
> me that he would write this post at 3:46 a.m.?

Possibly because he's on a manic high, headed straight for a psychotic
break?

IMO, he needs to be institutionalized.

<asa-p removed>

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

Holly

Dec 9, 2006, 7:28:18 PM12/9/06

That was me yesterday playing Go.

Hey, welcome back. I thought the fake AD had won out.

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 7:34:11 PM12/9/06

This is what the Andrew B. Chung Memorial Blunt-Nose Scissors Award
would recognize -- those usenet posters who are most likely to end up
in a group home.

Any comments?

><asa-p removed>

[and now asd snecked]

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 7:45:49 PM12/9/06
Holly <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi, Holly -- I haven't left, I'm just avoiding the newsgroups the vile
little coward infests.

Holly

Dec 9, 2006, 8:01:31 PM12/9/06

I tried expanding out into other newsgroups but I found the same old
same old everywhere. Don't let out where you have been and maybe it
will stay clear of little mites. He he.

Back to the topic of Go. I know you don't play or at least you said
you didn't have time to play. Well neither did I and so, therefore, I
haven't played in over a year. Part of the problem was that I was
terrible then and really mostly scared. Well, yesterday I overcame my
fear and began playing again. I statrted at a ?, advanced to a lowly
30k beginner and today after playing most of the day I am a lowly 18K
beginner and I feel great (the rank drops as one progresses). I don't
know what a year of letting my Go field lie fallow did, but some how
... miraculously, there was serkit growth going on. I finely think
I've got it! If you are wondering ... yes I am doing a little Go dance.

Art Deco

Dec 9, 2006, 10:18:49 PM12/9/06
Holly <noon_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Congratulations! (I still don't have time to try to learn.)

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 10, 2006, 2:21:13 AM12/10/06

... which would, of course, invalidate Dr. Chung's status as a Net Kook
(as mental illness is a disqualifier). I've always wondered about that
- Chung always seems to be pretty close to mentally ill to me, but
sweeps the awards monthly. However, take Ernie Primeau (my favorite) -
he barely registers, yet he's one of the most prolific Kooks I know,
and I'm convinced he's sane. Bat-shit annoying, but sane.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 8:07:40 AM12/10/06
Convicted neighbor TigerLily wrote:

> it's been a pattern for him..... he will post 24
> hours a day for a month or so, then go back to
> days only

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen !

HE is my strength.

Laus Deo ! ! ! !

HE is KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Marana tha ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neighbor
Kate whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Art Deco

Dec 10, 2006, 11:17:47 AM12/10/06
again <Ernst...@gmail.com> wrote:

This isn't what the Formosa's Rule says -- as long as it is judged that
poking him with usenet sticks and exposing his nonsense won't result in
harm to him, he's fair game. Plus there is Postie's "asshole"
exception, which IMO applies in Chunk's case.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 1:51:18 PM12/10/06
Conquered neighbor Art Deco wrote:

> >> You are such a transparent fraud.
> >
> >Such are the words of someone being destroyed along with his
> >NetCabal.com web site by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.
>
> "I'm Scared!"

Without GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Art whom I love unconditionally.

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dec 10, 2006, 2:12:14 PM12/10/06

Hmmmm. Well, what about the fact that this all seems to be part of
an ongoing flamewar with Chung?

I only ask because in so many ways the situation at
sci.med.cardiology mirrors what's been going on at alt.baldspot for
years - however, Chung sweeps the AUK awards regularly, while I've been
struggling to get Ernie's exploits known for quite a while.

Also, I'm still a fairly clueless newbie.

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Dr. Ernst Primer (again)

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 10, 2006, 2:46:20 PM12/10/06
Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

There! Fixed it for you. And I won't think to charge ya!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 2:56:05 PM12/10/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirt, bodly wrote:
>
> > Without GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
>
> There! Fixed

Everyone has already learned from you in an earlier post that you have
had your testicles surgically removed (your friend K-man has had
similar corrective surgery also by his own writings here on usenet):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/462c93da9efdd9d2?

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 10, 2006, 2:59:46 PM12/10/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> [...]

With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 10, 2006, 3:01:48 PM12/10/06

Pastor Kutchie wrote:

> With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

Etc.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 3:37:47 PM12/10/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> > > There! Fixed
> >
> > Everyone has already learned from you in an earlier post that you have
> > had your testicles surgically removed (your friend K-man has had
> > similar corrective surgery also by his own writings here on usenet):
> >
> > <link snipped by Kutchie in an act of exteme despair>

Link easily and boldly restored:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/462c93da9efdd9d2?

Q.E.D.

Rhonda Lea Kirk

Dec 10, 2006, 9:42:35 PM12/10/06
mwph...@gmail.com wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

>>> There! Fixed
>>
>> Everyone has already learned from you in an earlier post that you
>> have had your testicles surgically removed (your friend K-man has had
>> similar corrective surgery also by his own writings here on usenet):

Kadaitcha Man's testicles are intact, and he has not had "similar
corrective surgery."

I don't know where you got this bizarre idea, but it wasn't from
anything Kadaitcha Man wrote.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/462c93da9efdd9d2?

> "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I
> reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind
> me." (1 Corinthians 13:11)
>
> Dear readers: as predicted, Andrew's "fire" lands in his own lap once
> again.
> Andrew would do well to apply Psalm 46:10 to his life for a while,
> otherwise he will continue to be burned by more of his self-made
> "fire".

<support groups removed>

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is

willing to inflict on others. Phčdre nó Delaunay

Art Deco

Dec 10, 2006, 10:03:32 PM12/10/06
Rhonda Lea Kirk <rhon...@gmail.com> wrote:

>mwph...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Everyone has already learned from you in an earlier post that you
>>> have had your testicles surgically removed (your friend K-man has had
>>> similar corrective surgery also by his own writings here on usenet):
>
>Kadaitcha Man's testicles are intact, and he has not had "similar
>corrective surgery."
>
>I don't know where you got this bizarre idea, but it wasn't from
>anything Kadaitcha Man wrote.

I know where it came from -- Andy Chunk is a delusional idiot.

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/462c93da9efdd9d2?
>>>

>> "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I
>> reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind
>> me." (1 Corinthians 13:11)
>>
>> Dear readers: as predicted, Andrew's "fire" lands in his own lap once
>> again.
>> Andrew would do well to apply Psalm 46:10 to his life for a while,
>> otherwise he will continue to be burned by more of his self-made
>> "fire".
>
><support groups removed>

Few entities are as low as those who troll support groups.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2006, 7:01:50 AM12/12/06
Blash wrote:
> > Blash wrote:
> >>
> >> Just curious........
> >> What have these people been convicted of?????
> >
> > They have been convicted by the Holy Spirit:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Does that mean they can't vote???

No.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Blash whom I love unconditionally.

ah

Dec 12, 2006, 7:15:45 PM12/12/06

Learn Go?

How much time does it take?
--
ah

Holly

Dec 12, 2006, 7:35:16 PM12/12/06
.564 of eternity

Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Dec 13, 2006, 6:40:43 AM12/13/06

You just ... you just ... GO!

ah

Dec 13, 2006, 6:49:11 AM12/13/06

Pocket change, then..
--
ah

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2006, 4:57:17 AM12/14/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:
> > Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> > > There! Fixed
> >
> > Everyone has already learned from you in an earlier post that you have
> > had your testicles surgically removed (your friend K-man has had
> > similar corrective surgery also by his own writings here on usenet):
> >
> With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

> With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.

Your perseveration is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Meanwhile the holy fires from heaven has continued to completely
consume AUK's web site since 12/06/2006...

http://www.netcabal.com

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?

... as they continue to consumed demon MWP:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f04d4e153121892?

... and demon KG:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/859257a3ce7442dd?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Kutchie whom I love unconditionally.

Message has been deleted

Art Deco

Dec 15, 2006, 10:02:06 PM12/15/06
<mwph...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Andrew, in utter confusion, wrote:
>> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

>"in the Holy Spirt"? (sic) That certainly explains a lot about
>Andrew's posts here.

It does.

>> > With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
>> > With GOD, there can be only fear, dread, anxiety and panic.
>>
>> Your perseveration is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
>> intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
>> heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
>> Spirit:
>>
>> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>>
>> Meanwhile the holy fires from heaven has continued to completely
>> consume AUK's web site since 12/06/2006...
>>
>> http://www.netcabal.com
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?
>>
>> ... as they continue to consumed demon MWP:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f04d4e153121892?
>

>Andrew's downward slide into paranoia and despair continues. The post
>he linked to directly above wasn't written by me, and it proves only
>one thing: Andrew is becoming more troubled as time passes.

He thinks his random self-references actually mean something.

>As for Andrew's childish tirades about me "becoming a demon" (which,
>according to God, isn't even possible [1 Corinthians 10:13]), and being
>"consumed":
>
>Jesus is Lord! <----(spoken into my computer mic and placed here by
>voice recognition software...again.)
>
>1 Corinthians 12:3 - "Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking
>by the Spirit of God says, 'Jesus be cursed,' and no one can say,
>'Jesus is Lord,' except by the Holy Spirit."
>
>You see, dear readers, Andrew is still contending with the "fire" of
>his own making which continually flares up in his own lap. Here's why:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62bc1cdf7ee6aee2
>
>NEXT!

Andrew Chung has no need of scripture -- his "holy sprit" tells him
what to post, and thereby allows him to claim that his bloviations are
inspired.

>(support groups removed)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2006, 4:02:49 AM12/16/06
Tragic demon Art Deco wrote:
> Tragic demon MWP wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> >"in the Holy Spirt"? (sic) That certainly explains a lot about
> >Andrew's posts here.
>
> It does.

> >> Your perseveration is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
> >> intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
> >> heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the Holy
> >> Spirit:
> >>
> >> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >>
> >> Meanwhile the holy fires from heaven has continued to completely
> >> consume AUK's web site since 12/06/2006...
> >>
> >> http://www.netcabal.com
> >>
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1348055d48784253?
> >>
> >> ... as they continue to consume demon MWP:

> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6f04d4e153121892?
> >

> >Andrew's downward slide into paranoia and despair continues. The post
> >he linked to directly above wasn't written by me, and it proves only
> >one thing: Andrew is becoming more troubled as time passes.
>
> He thinks his random self-references actually mean something.
> >
> >As for Andrew's childish tirades about me "becoming a demon" (which,
> >according to God, isn't even possible [1 Corinthians 10:13]), and being
> >"consumed":
> >
> >Jesus is Lord! <----(spoken into my computer mic and placed here by
> >voice recognition software...again.)

In the Holy Spirit, I know that demon MWP is unable to say "Jesus is
LORD" using the tongue in his mouth.

> >1 Corinthians 12:3 - "Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking
> >by the Spirit of God says, 'Jesus be cursed,' and no one can say,
> >'Jesus is Lord,' except by the Holy Spirit."
> >
> >You see, dear readers, Andrew is still contending with the "fire" of
> >his own making which continually flares up in his own lap. Here's why:
> >
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62bc1cdf7ee6aee2
> >
> >NEXT!
>
> Andrew Chung has no need of scripture -- his "holy sprit" tells him
> what to post, and thereby allows him to claim that his bloviations are
> inspired.

It saddens me to read that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the
Holy Spirit.

raven1

Dec 16, 2006, 4:30:19 AM12/16/06
On 16 Dec 2006 01:02:49 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

It saddens me that you're a bloody loon.
--

"O Sybilli, si ergo
Fortibus es in ero

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2006, 4:39:49 AM12/16/06

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

This victory belongs to GOD whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not demons) that are of this
world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if your choose to surrender to
LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Raven whom

trut...@watching.com

Dec 16, 2006, 9:12:57 AM12/16/06
The subject line is not true. Demons are not human and humans can not
be made into demons. This is a bit of invented self serving fluff and
not sound doctrine.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 16, 2006, 9:48:54 AM12/16/06

So which spirit is holy to ya Chunky? Jack of the Daniels or Bud of the
Weiser?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true,

raven1

Dec 16, 2006, 11:59:58 AM12/16/06
On 16 Dec 2006 01:39:49 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Stating that you're a loon is a simple observation of fact, not
name-calling.

>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp
>
>This victory belongs to GOD whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
>and strength:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp
>
>Fear GOD and dread nothing (especially not demons) that are of this
>world:

Are you trying to prove my point?

Art Deco

Dec 16, 2006, 12:10:15 PM12/16/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Tragic demon Art Deco wrote:

*ding*

Yes! I've made it to "demon" status.

Another of your lies.

>> >1 Corinthians 12:3 - "Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking
>> >by the Spirit of God says, 'Jesus be cursed,' and no one can say,
>> >'Jesus is Lord,' except by the Holy Spirit."
>> >
>> >You see, dear readers, Andrew is still contending with the "fire" of
>> >his own making which continually flares up in his own lap. Here's why:
>> >
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62bc1cdf7ee6aee2
>> >
>> >NEXT!
>>
>> Andrew Chung has no need of scripture -- his "holy sprit" tells him
>> what to post, and thereby allows him to claim that his bloviations are
>> inspired.
>
>It saddens me to read that you have unwisely chosen to blaspheme the
>Holy Spirit.

There it is in B&W -- Chunk agrees that he claims his usenet dreck is
on the same level as inspired scripture.

Now put me on your lits, kook.

Barbara's Cat

Dec 16, 2006, 3:08:21 PM12/16/06
Per article <161220061010159394%erfc...@usa.net>
Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> said:

> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>
> > Tragic demon Art Deco wrote:
>
> *ding*
>
> Yes! I've made it to "demon" status.

<neener>
Yeah but you're still not listed as convicted.
</neener>

> Now put me on your lits, kook.

<double neener>
Perhaps if I wrote you a letter of recommendation?
</double neener>

--
Cm~

You can lead an Andrew to knowledge
but you can't make an Andrew think.

Art Deco

Dec 16, 2006, 3:37:37 PM12/16/06
Barbara's Cat <c...@NOSPAMscientist.com> wrote:

>Per article <161220061010159394%erfc...@usa.net>
>posted in newsgroup alt.usenet.kooks,
>Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net> said:
>
>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>
>> > Tragic demon Art Deco wrote:
>>
>> *ding*
>>
>> Yes! I've made it to "demon" status.
>
><neener>
>Yeah but you're still not listed as convicted.
></neener>

<sniff>

>> Now put me on your lits, kook.
>
><double neener>
>Perhaps if I wrote you a letter of recommendation?
></double neener>

Yes, please do!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2006, 4:16:02 PM12/16/06
Convicted neighbor raven1 wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Not for those with discerning hearts:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

Message has been deleted

Smiler

Dec 16, 2006, 8:55:52 PM12/16/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Please tell us, Doctor, which part of the heart does the discerning?
Left ventrical? Right ventrical?
Or are you talking about a special breed of humans that have braincells in
their hearts?
Did you publish your findings in the Lancet or equivalent publication?
You'd get the Nobel Prize for medicine if you did that.

I've noticed that you're also a special breed of human.
You have your solitary, atrophied braincell firmly lodged in your colon and
you talk through your rectum.

Smiler
The godless one

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 17, 2006, 12:13:50 AM12/17/06

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

> Please tell us, Doctor, which part of the heart does the discerning?

The part that resides in the soul.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression,anxiety, or panic so that we can love others a little more
and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor whom I love

raven1

Dec 17, 2006, 12:40:34 AM12/17/06
On 16 Dec 2006 13:16:02 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

A Cardiologist who thinks people discern anything with their hearts is
certifiable ipso facto.

It is loading more messages.