Re: Such Righteousness

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 10:37:00 AM12/10/06
Frank wrote:
> Such incomparable righteousness is
> the righteousness of Christ.
> Without flaw, lack, or imperfection.
> It is the very righteousness
> of God himself.
> It is the love of God,
> infinite, boundless, eternal.
> The love of Christ that caused Jesus
> to take our place on the cross,
> take the full penalty for the sins
> of the whole world,
> unto death,
> to reconcile us to God
> and to be our righteousness.
> Such is the righteousness
> that is imputed, counted, reckoned
> to be ours who place all of our trust,
> totally, absolutely, entirely, exclusively,
> in Christ for our salvation.
> Considered by God to have
> the very righteousness of Christ,
> we have justification, salvation, eternal life
> from that very moment on and forever.
> Now changed from glory to glory,
> increasingly into his likeness, his image,
> we are given that holiness, by sanctification,
> degree by degree,
> until at his coming
> we are made spotless, by glorification,
> in redemption by Jesus who is able
> to subdue all things unto himself.
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

Amen.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know LORD Jesus Christ to be kind,
just, and right.

May GOD continue to bless the spreading of HIS good news throughout
these usenet groups, in Jesus' most precious and holy name.

Amen.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of
diabetes, depression, panic, and anxiety so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear brother
Frank whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 10, 2006, 10:46:59 AM12/10/06

Earthquack, the cyberstalking pervert wrote:

> Frank wrote:
> > Such self righteousness is
> > the righteousness of Earthquack.

> > Without flaw, lack, or imperfection.

> > It is the very self-righteousness
> > Earthquack has for himself.
> > It is the love of the mirror,
> > infinite, boundless, eternal.
> > The love of Earthquack that caused Earthquack
> > to take his place on the cross,
> > take the penalty
> > and miss it

Fixed.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 1:51:13 PM12/10/06
Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> > Frank wrote:
> > >
> > > <text altered by Kutchie in a act of pitiful desperation>

Link to intact text boldly provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f5f05075abc3a4a?

> Fixed.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to share that your testicles have been surgically removed.

Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the fantastic
power of intecessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made
to our heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been
convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with living water to cure our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Kutchie whom I love unconditionally.

Parsifal

Dec 10, 2006, 2:33:02 PM12/10/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD schrieb:

Why on earth do you send your rubbish here, at alt.atheism? Do you
seriously think that you have the slightest chance to convert any of
us?

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 10, 2006, 2:43:05 PM12/10/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> Link to intact text boldly provided:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f5f05075abc3a4a?
>
> > Fixed.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
> to share that your testicles have been surgically removed.

Well, you're projecting something. We'll work out what presently.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 2:56:09 PM12/10/06
Parsifal wrote:
> Why on earth do you send your rubbish here, at alt.atheism?

So that you won't have ignorance as an excuse on GOD's day of judgment:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Jean whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Parsifal

Dec 10, 2006, 4:00:23 PM12/10/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD schrieb:

> Parsifal wrote:

Who asked you in the first place? You see, that's what pisses us off
with stupid theists, no matter from which sect: they always have to
stick their noses WHEN THEY ARE CLEARLY NOT WANTED!
And don't worry, since there is no god and no judgement day, I won't
plead ignorance.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 4:08:23 PM12/10/06

The question is yours. Simple see above.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a

Randy Day

Dec 10, 2006, 4:31:49 PM12/10/06
Parsifal wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD schrieb:

[snip]

>>>Why on earth do you send your rubbish here, at alt.atheism?
>>
>>So that you won't have ignorance as an excuse on GOD's day of judgment:

Ahhh. NOW the truth comes out! Chungks wants to make SURE
we roast in hell, and he's trying to take away every
possible loophole we might have, to make sure it comes
about.

You just love us SO MUCH, don't you Chungks?

Fuck you're an evil bastard, Chungks...

Atheist Chair,
EAC Disciplinary Committee

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2006, 8:18:34 PM12/10/06
Randy Day wrote:
> Parsifal wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> [snip]

> >>So that you won't have ignorance as an excuse on GOD's day of judgment:
>
> Ahhh. NOW the truth comes out!

LORD Jesus Christ remains risen.

> Chungks wants to make SURE
> we roast in hell, and he's trying to take away every
> possible loophole we might have, to make sure it comes
> about.

No. GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to do anything
except that which is HIS will. It remains my free will choice to be
obedient to HIS infinite perfect will.

The reason why LORD Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation from
death and destruction is by HIS plan and not by anything that arises
from what HE guides me to do. If I did not inform you, someone else
invariably would because HIS perfect will is infinite.

I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen !

> You just love us SO MUCH, don't you Chungks?

Wouldn't be able to pray for you otherwise.

> Fuck you're an evil bastard, Chungks...

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neighbor
Randy whom I love unconditionally.

Randy Day

Dec 10, 2006, 10:19:04 PM12/10/06
[support groups snipped]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Randy Day wrote:
>
>>Parsifal wrote:
>>
>>>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>>[snip]

>>Ahhh. NOW the truth comes out!
>

> LORD Jesus Christ remains risen.

Dishonest prick. You can't even address the issue.

>>Chungks wants to make SURE
>>we roast in hell, and he's trying to take away every
>>possible loophole we might have, to make sure it comes
>>about.
>

> No. GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to do anything
> except that which is HIS will. It remains my free will choice to be
> obedient to HIS infinite perfect will.

No, your purpose here is to listen to the
sound of your own words. If hubris had mass,
yours would send the planet out of orbit.
You're a self-important little troll, nothing
more.

Olrik

Dec 10, 2006, 11:25:33 PM12/10/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Your "god" is supposedly "omniscient". It does not need you, Chung.

You're just a low class spammer, a vile troll and a sick person. And if
your sickness will not take you down, hubris will.

Olrik

<snip>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2006, 12:13:09 AM12/11/06
Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

HE is omniscient.

> It does not need you, Chung.

HE does not need me.

> You're just a low class spammer, a vile troll and a sick person.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> And if
> your sickness will not take you down, hubris will.

In my continued ever closer walk with Christ Jesus, HE has been keeping
me completely well. Though I may stumble, HE has kept me from falling.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Olrik, whom

Olrik

Dec 11, 2006, 2:22:55 AM12/11/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Then you know it knows you're going to fry.

> > It does not need you, Chung.
>
> HE does not need me.

Then scram.

> > You're just a low class spammer, a vile troll and a sick person.
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain convicted:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

I've read some of your posts, Chung: add yourself to your childish
list.

> > And if
> > your sickness will not take you down, hubris will.
>
> In my continued ever closer walk with Christ Jesus, HE has been keeping
> me completely well. Though I may stumble, HE has kept me from falling.

Take a hard, good look at what you do. You're a failure. Your main
occupation is spamming Usenet. You're useless.

Olrik

<snip>

Shree Mulay

Dec 11, 2006, 3:44:50 AM12/11/06

Peace,

[John 8:31-32 & 39-47]

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my
teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth,
and the truth will set you free."

..."Abraham is our father," they answered.

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the
things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who
has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such
things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we
have is God Himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I
was sent by God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but He sent
me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear
what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry
out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not
holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he
speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you
prove me guilty of lies? Since I am telling the truth, why don't you
believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you
do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Satan is a proven liar, may God please protect us from falsehood.
Above, we see Jesus exhorting the people to "do the things Abraham
did." Jesus followed the Religion of Abraham and asks us to follow the
Religion of Abraham, also. The was asked of all of humanity when the
exact same message that Jesus preached was sent to them over the times
and in the various different geographic regions of the world for that
specific time period. If we truly Love Jesus, we must follow what he
has told us to do. If we do anything other than what has been
commanded of us, we do not follow him and he will disown us on the Day
of Judgment.

May God Guide Us All,
God Bless,

Shree Mulay

alt.support.anxiety-panic

Dec 11, 2006, 5:23:16 AM12/11/06

Shree Mulay wrote:

<snip god-bothering garbage>

Shree, why are you crossposting this horse shit all over Usenet? Please
do not do it. I shall invoke the 'Hot Pursuit' rule if you do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2006, 7:40:36 AM12/11/06
Convicted neighbor Olrik wrote:

In the Holy Spirit, I know you are travelling on the wide meandering
path to doom and destruction:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 11, 2006, 10:25:55 AM12/11/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:51:13 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted atheist neighbor Kutchie wrote:

> Link to intact text boldly provided:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f5f05075abc3a4a?
>
>> Fixed.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
> to share that your testicles have been surgically removed.

Speaking of pathetic.

--
Mark K. Bilbo
If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 11, 2006, 10:27:27 AM12/11/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:18:34 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Randy Day wrote:
>> Parsifal wrote:
>> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> [snip]

>> Ahhh. NOW the truth comes out!
>
> LORD Jesus Christ remains risen.
>
>> Chungks wants to make SURE
>> we roast in hell, and he's trying to take away every
>> possible loophole we might have, to make sure it comes
>> about.
>
> No.

Yes it is. Your unrelenting hatred comes out in post after post...

--
Mark K. Bilbo

to the absence, from Jerusalem, of a lunatic asylum.
-Havelock Ellis

Shree Mulay

Dec 11, 2006, 2:56:37 PM12/11/06

Peace,

I am unable to understand where the problem is. I wish not to upset
anyone. I am only here to share and to learn. May God Forgive Me if
I've upset anyone.

May God Guide Us All,
God Bless,

Shree Mulay

PS. I don't mean to crosspost either, but the previous mail seems to
be crossposted and I'm just sending a reply. If this is incorrect, I
apologize, and request an appropriate means that I should go about
things.

kora...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2006, 4:50:43 PM12/11/06
Shree Mulay wrote:

> PS. I don't mean to crosspost either, but the previous mail seems to
> be crossposted and I'm just sending a reply.

And it's a newspost, not an email. Learn the difference.

~tanya

Dec 11, 2006, 6:20:25 PM12/11/06

Shree Mulay wrote:
> I am unable to understand where the problem is. I wish not to upset
> anyone. I am only here to share and to learn. May God Forgive Me if
> I've upset anyone.

puh-leeeeeeeeeeze. i think she was kiddin'.... this place has been
devoid of it's intent since the "god squad" entered, and they're kinda
like hippies in'ah coffee house in san francisco, they'll destroy
anything to get their needs met. at least hippies had good intentions
and were basically stoned. this bunch has set out to destroy a united
front and in the process ran most people off, but it's "GOD'S WILL". so
yer fine, hunnycakes.

> PS. I don't mean to crosspost either, but the previous mail seems to
> be crossposted and I'm just sending a reply.

NOOOOOOOO... FIRST ya gotta have forethought. ya didn't used to. NOW
ya gotta scroll up, look at what groups are posted to, delete the ones
that aren't appropriate and THEN send. now if THIS IS GOD'S WILL? i
don't think i want anything ta do with it.

we used to just respond and send.

in'ah word... there's a borderline personality, possibly with
"asperger" syndrome that has found a group of people generally
considered "weak"... (but couldn't be further from the truth) as a
target to take down to build his own ego, and a playground for his
narcissism. in the meantime he's eliminated and ran off many people
that depended on this forum as a sanctuary, a safe place. he's a
domineering, vile, abusive person operating in the name of god, much
like other sociopaths we've met from'ah distance that infiltrated our
lives, nonetheless... in the past.

so that's tha story accordin' ta tanya, and i'm a nutjob, so it's take
it with'ah grain'ah salt if ya don't trust nutjobs. LOL

yer doin' just dandy ta be in'ah forum that's gone whack. some people
have to destroy in order to build. it's a personality and character
defect, one that will never be overcome with social involvement, and
one that isn't treatment worthy in the psychiatric arena. this person
is an unfillable hole of neediness, and no matter how much dirt is
shoveled in, the bottomless pit will remain just that.

OH, I GOT MY PROBLEMS, SO I SHOULDN'T BE TALKIN'... but i know my
problems and angst.

he's oblivious.

i talk too much.

xoxoxo

~t

Chee Jiao

Dec 11, 2006, 6:37:49 PM12/11/06

Andrew B. Chung, who once earned a living as a doctor but now sits on

Usenet 18 hours a day, wrote:
> In the Holy Spirit, I know you are travelling on the wide meandering
> path to doom and destruction:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Tsk, tsk, Andy. Where's your declaration of unconditional love for
tanya?

~tanya

Dec 11, 2006, 6:58:43 PM12/11/06

kora...@gmail.com wrote:

> And it's a newspost, not an email. Learn the difference.

and Shree?

this is an asshole that has a need to embarrass and humiliate you in
public, not your parent.

learn the difference.

(i think sumbody is givin' tha D/s arena a whirl and is failing
miserably at dominance but QUITE EFFICIENT WITH DOMINEERING !)

Dominance vs. Domineering.... hmmmm.

he/she should LEARN THA DIFFERENCE !!!!!!! and til ya do, don't say
shit about anybody that isn't handin' over their power to ya cuz ya
don't have your own power, there, hot shot. handle yours, then handle
Shree's. DO SHIT IN ORDER. Dominance isn't an entitlement, nor is it
subject to "filling your own needs." it's earned and in the eye of the
beholder, not a self-proclaimed title, inflicted.

YOU are the one that needs to learn your place, korax. your behavior
spoke for itself. YOU owe Shree an apology, in my book, but my book's
not important. i look forward to seeing what your own book dictates.

if you can admit your mistake, an obvious one, i see a hopeful
beginning as a possibility.

thank me later.

Shree? yer cool, gurl. it's your Dom/Domme, that's appearing a
fool... but don't run scared, it's a product of inexperience and lack
of introspection and insecurity. fear is the the only manifestation of
a look of "power" he/she is capable of right now.

hopefully, korax will fall into level of comfort within him/herself.
YOU are a reflection of him/her. korax will hopefully sans the open
forum admonishment in lieu of motivation borne of respect ultimately
gained from you as your goal of submission is encouraged by success,
rather than publicly judged, harshly.

those that dominate, do.

those that need to be feared, fear.

those that assume? THAT'D BE ME !

i tried out ta be'ah genius in real life.

i couldn't do tha splits tho.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

xoxoxoxoxo

~t

good luck :)

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 12, 2006, 5:06:41 AM12/12/06

Chee Jiao wrote:

Certain people know the answer to that question ;-)

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 12, 2006, 5:15:12 AM12/12/06

Shree Mulay wrote:

> alt.support.anxiety-panic wrote:
> > Shree Mulay wrote:
> >
> > <snip god-bothering garbage>
> >
> > Shree, why are you crossposting this horse shit all over Usenet? Please
> > do not do it. I shall invoke the 'Hot Pursuit' rule if you do.
>
> Peace,
>
> I am unable to understand where the problem is. I wish not to upset
> anyone.

Then, learn to edit the To: field before posting. That is the problem.

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 12, 2006, 5:24:18 AM12/12/06

Shree Mulay wrote:

What should NOT be done under any circumstances, is posting religious
material in a medical support newsgroup. Especially one where people
are trying to support each other through mental and emotional
conditions and problems that involve medication. Earthquack (The person
posting as Andrew B Chung MD/PhD) cannot be expected to understand this
because he is a psychopath. What is your excuse?

A final word. You KNOW that "May God guide us all' is a sentiment not
shared by everyone. To utter it in a public manner is going to be
perceived as a calculated insult.

Chee Jiao

Dec 12, 2006, 5:47:04 AM12/12/06

Pastor Kutchie wrote:
> Certain people know the answer to that question ;-)

Are you implying that Quackie recently promoted tanya to demonhood -
and I MISSED IT?!

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 12, 2006, 6:27:43 AM12/12/06

Chee Jiao wrote:

Don't even get curious about it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2006, 6:41:07 AM12/12/06
Convicted Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Randy Day wrote:
> >>
> >> [snip]

> >> Ahhh. NOW the truth comes out!
> >
> > LORD Jesus Christ remains risen.
> >
> >> Chungks wants to make SURE
> >> we roast in hell, and he's trying to take away every
> >> possible loophole we might have, to make sure it comes
> >> about.
> >
> > No.
>
> Yes it is.

Wouldn't be continuing to inform you about where you are headed if I
believed it were a done deal already as it is for demons MWP and KG.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

kora...@gmail.com

Dec 13, 2006, 2:45:35 PM12/13/06
On 11 Dec 2006 15:58:43 -0800, "~tanya" <Subnb...@aol.com> wrote:

>kora...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> And it's a newspost, not an email. Learn the difference.
>
>and Shree?
>
>this is an asshole that has a need to embarrass and humiliate you in
>public, not your parent.

No, I was simply pointing out Shree's error (an all-too-common one).

[snip incoherent BS]

>YOU are the one that needs to learn your place, korax. your behavior
>spoke for itself. YOU owe Shree an apology, in my book, but my book's

...totally wrong if it says that. :p

I was right (it's still a newspost, not an email -- Usenet is public,
email is private), so it's *you* who owe *me* an apology for your dumb
ASSumption. I don't "owe" anyone anything (except perhaps a kick in
the teeth).

Only on Usenet can someone be flamed for being *right*, as I was.