Re: Gift Of Righteousness

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2006, 9:46:11 PM12/3/06
Frank wrote:

> In the gospel a righteousness is revealed
> that is given to us as a gift from God.
> That gift is: the righteousness of Christ.
> His righteousness is given to us who believe
> that Jesus in taking our place on the cross
> by that one action reconciled us to God
> who raised him back to life.
> Having the righteousness of Christ,
> we have justification and eternal life,
> and are no longer slaves to sin
> but rather slaves to righteousness.
> Neither the present nor the future
> nor anything can separate us from Christ.
>
> (Romans chapters 1 thru 8)
>
> --
> http://roines.home.mindspring.com

Amen.

May GOD continue to bless our informing folks of the tidings of comfort
and joy here in these usenet newsgroups, in Jesus' most precious and
holy name.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water healing us of
diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love others a
little bit more and HIM a lot more, dear brother Frank whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 3, 2006, 10:18:00 PM12/3/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

BURRRRRRP

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2006, 10:47:39 PM12/3/06
Convicted Kurt Gavin wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba9830cfcc0eeca8?

> BURRRRRRP

Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to
our heavenly Father lifting up those who have been convicted by the
Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of
diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic so that we can love others a
little bit more and HIM a lot more, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 3, 2006, 10:55:28 PM12/3/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted Kurt Gavin wrote:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba9830cfcc0eeca8?
>
>> BURRRRRRP
>
> Your embarrassing yourself is an adverse reaction to the awesome power
> of intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ

If it's so powerful, why don't we ever see it do anything, and why would
something so powerful need a mindless chanter like you?

made to> http://HeartMDSNIP.comSNIP/Convicts

> May GOD SNIPmore, dear neighbor Kurt whom I love
> unconditionally.
>
> SNIPamazing love,
>
> Andrew SNIPcom/HolySpirit
>
> As for knowing whoSNIP13:3, James 2:14-17).
> http://HeartSNIPDPhD.com/Love

cteas...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2006, 5:46:32 AM12/4/06

> If it's so powerful, why don't we ever see it do anything, and why would
> something so powerful need a mindless chanter like you?

Dear Andrew,

I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas

In Christ's love
Carol T

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 4, 2006, 8:00:12 AM12/4/06
cteas...@gmail.com wrote:

> Dear Andrew,
>
> I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
> the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas
>

> In Christ's love
> Carol T

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for our unity in the
Holy Spirit, Who is our Great Comforter during all dark times in all
dark places.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS love curing us of disease,
depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love each other a little
more and HIM a lot more, dear sister Carol whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies

(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Kurt Gavin

Dec 4, 2006, 10:52:35 AM12/4/06

<cteas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> If it's so powerful, why don't we ever see it do anything, and why would
>> something so powerful need a mindless chanter like you?
>
> Dear Andrew,
>
> I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
> the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas

Are you aware that "christmas" is a seasonal holiday (winter solstice) that
was practiced by the Romans (as Saturnalia), with gift giving and parties
similar to today's practices?

It has nothing to do with a charlatan's birthday.

Religion depends on stupidity, or as Chung shows, mental disorder....

Hugh Jarse

Dec 4, 2006, 12:24:46 PM12/4/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> cteas...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > Dear Andrew,
> >
> > I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
> > the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas
> >

> > In Christ's love
> > Carol T
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for our unity in the
> Holy Spirit, Who is our Great Comforter during all dark times in all
> dark places.

The darkest place of all is where your head is. Tell us, O Holy one,
what does your colon look like from the inside?

cteas...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2006, 10:59:14 AM12/5/06
Dear Kurt,

Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January. You are more than
welcome to celebrate and share with us in the celebration of Christ on
that day.

In Christ's love
Carol T

For Angels Voices, open page and click on video.
http://ecards.emiclassics.co.uk/angelvoices/flash.html

Robibnikoff

Dec 5, 2006, 11:50:30 AM12/5/06

<cteas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> If it's so powerful, why don't we ever see it do anything, and why would
>> something so powerful need a mindless chanter like you?
>
> Dear Andrew,
>
> I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
> the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas

Darker time? What's the matter? Didn't pay your power bill?
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Robibnikoff

Dec 5, 2006, 11:51:16 AM12/5/06

> Dear Kurt,

> Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
> with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January. You are more than
> welcome to celebrate and share with us in the celebration of Christ on
> that day.

No thanks. I'll stick to celebrating the Winter Solstice as I've always
done.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 5, 2006, 1:05:22 PM12/5/06

<cteas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Dear Kurt,

> Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
> with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January.

Assuming the bible has any truth in it at all, it describes your jebus'
birth as occuring around the month of May.

Your xmas is a copycat holiday from preexisting religions and traditions, as
is "easter". On it's own - it's meaningless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2006, 2:01:12 PM12/5/06
Convicted Kurt Gavin wrote:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Beloved sister Carol, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > Dear Kurt,

> > Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
> > with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January.
>
> Assuming the bible has any truth in it at all, it describes your jebus'
> birth as occuring around the month of May.
>
> Your xmas is a copycat holiday from preexisting religions and traditions, as
> is "easter". On it's own - it's meaningless.

Not for those with discerning hearts:

http://www.billpetro.com/HolidayHistory/hol/xmas/augustus2.html

http://www.comereason.org/bibl_cntr/con100.asp

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirt/discern.asp

>From Luke 2:6-12

*** Begin Bible reading ***

While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she
gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped HIM in cloths and
placed HIM in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.
And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch
over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and
the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But
the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of
great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a
Savior has been born to you; HE is Christ the LORD. This will be a sign
to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

*** End Bible reading ***

If Christ's birth happened in May, Mary would not have needed to wrap
HIM in cloths and there would have been room in the inn because there
would have been no seasonal holiday festivities going on especially
during a census ordered by Augustus for folks to go home to be counted
instead of vacationing.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

diabetes, depression, anxiety, and panic, so that we can love others a
little bit more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Kurt
whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies

(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Pastor Kutchie

Dec 5, 2006, 2:11:39 PM12/5/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted Kurt Gavin wrote:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> > Beloved sister Carol, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Kurt,

> > > Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
> > > with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January.
> >
> > Assuming the bible has any truth in it at all, it describes your jebus'
> > birth as occuring around the month of May.
> >
> > Your xmas is a copycat holiday from preexisting religions and traditions, as
> > is "easter". On it's own - it's meaningless.
>
> Not for those with discerning hearts:

It is a biological fact that hearts, unlike stomachs, have no powers of
discernment.

Cary Kittrell

Dec 5, 2006, 2:25:39 PM12/5/06

You know, in being disengenuously literal, pretending not to understand
what was said, you're using one of Andrew's favorite tactics.

Don't lower yourself to his level, eh?

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Dec 5, 2006, 5:37:24 PM12/5/06

> Convicted Kurt Gavin wrote:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>> Beloved sister Carol, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> > Dear Kurt,

>> > Your Christmas is, ours is a celebration of Christ's birth on the 25th,
>> > with Christmastide lasting from 24th-6th of January.
>>
>> Assuming the bible has any truth in it at all, it describes your jebus'
>> birth as occuring around the month of May.
>>
>> Your xmas is a copycat holiday from preexisting religions and traditions,
>> as
>> is "easter". On it's own - it's meaningless.
>
> Not for those with discerning hearts:

You have neither a "discerning heart" nor a healthy competent mind.

Even the "virgin birth" story is plagiarized from other previous
mythologies.

christians are braindeads who don't have the courage and dignity to live
without infantile fantasies.

Get your hero Reverend Tedi Haggard to explain it to you while gives you
your next golden shower of "living water".

Al Klein

Dec 7, 2006, 5:31:21 PM12/7/06

Christians don't have total control of the country any more, so it's a
dark time.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"The study of geology is ok-But not when it contradicts what is laid

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 7, 2006, 8:49:47 PM12/7/06
Demon Kurt Gavin wrote:

> > Demon Kurt Gavin wrote:
> >>
> >> Assuming the bible has any truth in it at all, it describes your jebus'
> >> birth as occuring around the month of May.
> >>
> >> Your xmas is a copycat holiday from preexisting religions and traditions,
> >> as
> >> is "easter". On it's own - it's meaningless.
> >
> > Not for those with discerning hearts:
> >
> > <link and text snipped in an act of desperation>

link easily and boldly restored:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp

link to text boldly provided:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/366a82ec56f6469f?

> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

Clearly you are eternally condemned:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e235329a7e8c4db?

Kurt Gavin

Dec 7, 2006, 9:44:28 PM12/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung666, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Clearly you are eternally condemned:

CHUNG: Commandment breaker - false god worshipper - idolator - condemned for
breaking YAHWEH's commandments.

Even the "virgin birth" story is plagiarized from other previous
mythologies.

christians are braindeads who don't have the courage and dignity to live
without infantile fantasies.

Get your hero Reverend Tedi Haggard to explain it to you while gives you
your next golden shower of "living water".

http://groups.google.com/ chung666
/msg/7e235329a7e8c4db?

Robibnikoff

Dec 8, 2006, 9:31:40 AM12/8/06

"Al Klein" <ruk...@pern.invalid> wrote in message

> On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:50:30 -0500, "Robibnikoff"
> <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:
>
>><cteas...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Dear Andrew,
>>>
>>> I just wanted you to know that my prayers and thoughts are with you all
>>> the way from England during this darker time approaching Christmas
>>
>>Darker time? What's the matter? Didn't pay your power bill?
>
> Christians don't have total control of the country any more, so it's a
> dark time.

For the christians, perhaps. Sounds like more of an enlightenment to me ;)

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 8, 2006, 10:12:18 AM12/8/06

Posting links to your own posts is one sure sign of a Net Kook...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys

Cary Kittrell

Dec 8, 2006, 12:07:27 PM12/8/06
In article <9JKdnVWy0YVPHeTY...@giganews.com> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 17:49:47 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Demon Kurt Gavin wrote:

> > link easily and boldly restored:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp
> >
> > link to text boldly provided:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/366a82ec56f6469f?
> >
> >> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
> >
> > Clearly you are eternally condemned:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e235329a7e8c4db?
>
> Posting links to your own posts is one sure sign of a Net Kook...

Oh, c'mon now. You can't make sweeping generalizations like
that. I mean, look at David Ford for example. He employs
TONS of self-referrential links, but you can't say
that...um....well...

Yeah. OK. Never mind.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2006, 3:05:27 PM12/8/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Demon Kurt Gavin wrote:

> > link easily and boldly restored:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp
> >
> > link to text boldly provided:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/366a82ec56f6469f?
> >
> >> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
> >
> > Clearly you are eternally condemned:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e235329a7e8c4db?
>
> Posting links to your own posts is one sure sign of a Net Kook...

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiates).

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing us of

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 8, 2006, 8:13:46 PM12/8/06

Heh.

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language
is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't
just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their
pockets for new vocabulary." -James D. Nicoll

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 8, 2006, 8:14:17 PM12/8/06
On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:05:27 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > link easily and boldly restored:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/discern.asp
>> >
>> > link to text boldly provided:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/366a82ec56f6469f?

>> > Clearly you are eternally condemned:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7e235329a7e8c4db?
>>
>> Posting links to your own posts is one sure sign of a Net Kook...
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiates).

Oh so we're back to the Andy-bot who post templates...

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because
if there be one, He must approve the homage of Reason rather
than that of blindfolded Fear"
- Thomas Jefferson