OT test only...please ignore

m II

Jul 20, 2011, 4:09:22 PM7/20/11

Burr

Jul 21, 2011, 7:16:34 AM7/21/11
OK, no problem!

Take care and have a great day!

--
Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

"m II" <C...@in.the.hat> wrote in message news:4e27...@news.x-privat.org...

J R

Jul 21, 2011, 9:19:17 AM7/21/11
Testa, Testa, Ferrari Testarosa.But I prefer Maserati.

My Maserati does 185, I lost my license now I do not drive.
Varoooooooooooom,,,,,,,
cuhulin

J R

Jul 21, 2011, 10:51:02 PM7/21/11
North Korean Elite Importing McDonalds.They are eating Slop, McDonalds
Slop.I am fixin to up some Pork Sausages.
cuhulin

dave

Jul 22, 2011, 7:59:01 AM7/22/11

Brenda Ann

Jul 22, 2011, 9:25:51 AM7/22/11

If the average N. Korean could get their hands on McDonald's dumpster
refuse, they would feel like they were dining on the finest five star chow..
Most of those elite in N. Korea don't do a lot better, you pretty much have
to be in the Kim family inner circle to get real food. Average folks,
including their military, subsist on a bowl of rice a day and an occasional
bit of meat. This from many of those who have expatriated from there (i.e.
bugged out).

dave

Jul 22, 2011, 9:41:22 AM7/22/11

Why do these people put up with this shit? I say fuck 'em. If they don't
even try to overthrow the bastards the government must not be as bad as
they say.

J R

Jul 22, 2011, 10:53:00 AM7/22/11
Those half a dozen or so Vietnamese guys who worked with us at the 114th
Aviation Company ammo supply point a couple of miles North of Tan Son
Nhut, some of them would bring their lunch to work.Usually it was a ball
of rice with a piece of meat or an egg.Sometimes, their lunch was
wrapped in a big leaf, or newspaper.
http://www.114thaviationcompany.com
http://www.tsna.org
http://www.angelfire.com/md2/Ldotvets
cuhulin

J R

Jul 22, 2011, 2:27:22 PM7/22/11
Thieves steal 100 storm drain covers in Sacramento.
http://www.drudgereport.com

Bees vera keerful whar you drive in Sacramento.A month or so ago,
thieves stold 40 or 45 manhole covers in Greenville,Missy Sippy.I reckon
the price of iron has gone UP.They are stealing all kinds of metal
everywhere.

Yesteryday, that old crappy rusty metal desk and that old rusted out
lawnmower frame and that old crappy rusty long rain gutter I set out
front for the garbage truck, I was in my driveway, a dude coming down
the street in his car, he stopped and asked me if I was getting rid of
that stuff.I told him he can have it.He went and got his truck, he
loaded that crap up and hauled it away, I reckon to the scrap iron yard.
cuhulin

dave

Jul 22, 2011, 4:58:52 PM7/22/11
Who would be stupid enough to buy manhole covers? There is a corrupt
businessman involved and probably some bribed politicians.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 22, 2011, 5:19:22 PM7/22/11
> they say.- Hide quoted text -

Have you met any of the N.Korean refugees ? They have been starved for
60 years by their guv'mint !!!

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 22, 2011, 5:22:17 PM7/22/11
> businessman involved and probably some bribed politicians.- Hide quoted text -

Filthy money doesn't smell .

Brenda Ann

Jul 22, 2011, 5:23:27 PM7/22/11

"dave" wrote in message

The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
information is quite powerful.

bpnjensen

Jul 22, 2011, 5:33:14 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 2:23 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> "dave"  wrote in message

> On 07/22/2011 06:25 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:
>

> > On 07/21/2011 07:51 PM, J R wrote:
> >> North Korean Elite Importing McDonalds.They are eating Slop, McDonalds
> >> Slop.I am fixin to up some Pork Sausages.
> >> cuhulin
>
> > If the average N. Korean could get their hands on McDonald's dumpster
> > refuse, they would feel like they were dining on the finest five star
> > chow.. Most of those elite in N. Korea don't do a lot better, you pretty
> > much have to be in the Kim family inner circle to get real food. Average
> > folks, including their military, subsist on a bowl of rice a day and an
> > occasional bit of meat. This from many of those who have expatriated
> > from there (i.e. bugged out).
>
> Why do these people put up with this shit? I say fuck 'em. If they don't
> even try to overthrow the bastards the government must not be as bad as
> they say.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
> information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Not hard to imagine. In this country (the U.S.) we have access to
information from everywhere, and we're STILL duped by the government
into thinking what they want us to think.

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 5:41:37 PM7/22/11

Gawd, makes you wonder what those japs are going to look like after a
year-two-or-three of eating their JAPANESE TURD BURGERS! Don't it?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 5:46:00 PM7/22/11

I can remember buy some heavy iron from a scrapper, years ago. If I
remember correctly, they bought iron at 4 cents a pound, but they sold
it to me for .25 a pound. I bought some 3/8 plate for curb I had to
diver over to get in the back of some property I owned. I am still
using the plate at different location.

But, my question would be, would he even get a buck for the metal?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 5:47:06 PM7/22/11

I used to like Macys here on the west coast. They used to wash all the
money ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:06:50 PM7/22/11
On 7/22/2011 2:19 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Have you met any of the N.Korean refugees ? They have been starved for
> 60 years by their guv'mint !!!

If you meet them, meet them in a public place. You wouldn't want a
hungry one thinking of you as long pig on the hoof!

"I can't condemn cannibalism. Not that I wanted to eat human meat, but
we were so hungry. It was common that people went to a fresh grave and
dug up a body to eat meat. I witnessed a woman being questioned for
cannibalism. She said it tasted good."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A41966-2003Oct3?language=printer

FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS:
"Baby Farming is the purposeful producing of human infants for the
purpose of human consumption, generally as a foodstuff. This should not
be confused with the closely related and much larger industry of baby
harvesting, which is the gathering of unintentionally produced and
generally unwanted infants for human consumption."

"Today, almost all commercial baby farming, industrial or otherwise,
occurs in the four nations of Cambodia, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam.
In former times, it was also practiced in most of eastern Asia and
Ireland. Although almost all farmed babies are Asian, there is a niche
industry in Vietnam in white and black babies, which were bred from
captured soldiers from the Vietnam War."

FROM HERE:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_farming

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:11:38 PM7/22/11
On 7/22/2011 2:23 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> Why do these people put up with this shit? I say fuck 'em. If they don't
> even try to overthrow the bastards the government must not be as bad as
> they say.

> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources
> of information is quite powerful.

And, this is why the forefathers died to guarantee us free speech,
creator given rights and the right to the pursuit of happiness.

But still, when you see a group which has let this happen to them, it is
hard to have compassion, indeed, it actually inspires anger for them
being so stupid!

But, beware, the weak, the lame, the elderly, those lacking the mental
reserves ... it could happen here, as hard as that is to believe ... I
see there is truth in your words.

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 22, 2011, 5:27:37 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 5:23 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> "dave"  wrote in message

> On 07/22/2011 06:25 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:
>

> > On 07/21/2011 07:51 PM, J R wrote:
> >> North Korean Elite Importing McDonalds.They are eating Slop, McDonalds
> >> Slop.I am fixin to up some Pork Sausages.
> >> cuhulin
>
> > If the average N. Korean could get their hands on McDonald's dumpster
> > refuse, they would feel like they were dining on the finest five star
> > chow.. Most of those elite in N. Korea don't do a lot better, you pretty
> > much have to be in the Kim family inner circle to get real food. Average
> > folks, including their military, subsist on a bowl of rice a day and an
> > occasional bit of meat. This from many of those who have expatriated
> > from there (i.e. bugged out).
>
> Why do these people put up with this shit? I say fuck 'em. If they don't
> even try to overthrow the bastards the government must not be as bad as
> they say.
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
> information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Don't they have any radios in the North ?

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:14:22 PM7/22/11

OK. Literary license is used, in the above, but the staring morons in
korea are engaging in cannibalism, that is a known fact.

This is why we need to be vigilant, face up to reality and get rid of
the insane criminals in our government -- the end of the road they enter
us on has the same "arrival point."

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:15:30 PM7/22/11
On 7/22/2011 2:33 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

>> Why do these people put up with this shit? I say fuck 'em. If they don't
>> even try to overthrow the bastards the government must not be as bad as
>> they say.
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
>>
>> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
>> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
>> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
>> information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

> Not hard to imagine. In this country (the U.S.) we have access to
> information from everywhere, and we're STILL duped by the government
> into thinking what they want us to think.

AMEN BROTHER!

I know you're right ...

Regards,
JS

Brenda Ann

Jul 22, 2011, 8:44:13 PM7/22/11

> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
> information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

Don't they have any radios in the North ?

Very few have any sort of radio or television. These are mostly "community"
things. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to have them, since outside of
Pyeongyang there's pretty much no electricity, and it's rationed bigtime
even in Pyeongyang. They shut it off most of the night and good chunks of
the day.

Add to that, for those that have radios, they are set to one station: they
have no tuners. If one is caught with a radio that will tune to a station
other than the one authorized for their area, it's a death penalty offense.
Hell, practically everything is a death penalty offense; they're not gonna
spend precious money and resources keeping a lot of people in prison. One
guy was given the firing squad recently for putting up posters (or was it
one poster?) against Kim (the dear leader). Those folks are serious.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 22, 2011, 9:10:03 PM7/22/11
On Jul 22, 8:44 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> > The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> > that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> > what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
> > information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

> Don't they have any radios in the North ?
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> Very few have any sort of radio or television. These  are mostly "community"
> things. Wouldn't make a lot of sense to have them, since outside of
> Pyeongyang there's pretty much no electricity, and it's rationed bigtime
> even in Pyeongyang. They shut it off most of the night  and good chunks of
> the day.
>
> Add to that, for those that have radios, they are set to one station: they
> have no tuners. If one is caught with a radio that will tune to a station
> other than the one authorized for their area, it's a death penalty offense.
> Hell, practically everything is a death penalty offense; they're not gonna
> spend precious money and resources keeping a lot of people in prison. One
> guy was given the firing squad recently for putting up posters (or was it
> one poster?) against Kim (the dear leader). Those folks are serious.

Oh, boy ,lately, I'm getting somewhat forgetful about the OTHER
side . . . For some strange reason I always thought they are slightly
better off than the Kampucheans , under the Khmer Rouge rule . Then
again- human life never had any value in East Asia and a few other
places. . . Reality.

Burr

Jul 22, 2011, 9:31:15 PM7/22/11
Well said.

And ture I think, you can't miss what you don't know about. Same here.

So Very Sad

--
Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

J R

Jul 22, 2011, 11:04:14 PM7/22/11
You know that light fluffy white rice? It is bleached, that robs most of
the Nutrients from that Rice.That kind of Rice was sent from America to
Vietnam, one of America's secret weapons during the Vietnam Conflict.

You Really Are What You Eat.If you want Healthy Rice, lay off the white
Rice.
Missy Sippy grows a lot of Rice.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Mississippi+Rice+Growers
cuhulin

dave

Jul 23, 2011, 8:30:15 AM7/23/11

Well then they'll have to double up. I think they're a bunch of cowards
if they don't even try.

dave

Jul 23, 2011, 8:31:42 AM7/23/11
On 07/22/2011 02:23 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources
> of information is quite powerful.

You don't have to tell me about the power of propaganda; I live in the
USA. A lot of us think we're the envy of the world.

dave

Jul 23, 2011, 8:37:17 AM7/23/11
On 07/22/2011 02:27 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Jul 22, 5:23 pm, "Brenda Ann"<newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>

>> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing

>> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
>> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources of
>> information is quite powerful.- Hide quoted text -

> Don't they have any radios in the North ?

It interferes with their iPhones and Crackberries.

John Smith

Jul 23, 2011, 10:12:58 AM7/23/11

We used to be, I don't know anyone who thinks that now, mainly because:

1) We have a fraudulent crook in the whitehouse who is NOT qualified to
be there.

2) Masses of homeless are among us.

3) Unemployment is out of hand.

4) Our criminal government is using our military to rape, pillage and
plunder other nations and handing joe six-pack the bill.

5) The poor are taxed to death while the rich elite go on in their
extravagant lifestyles.

6) False flag crimes have been committed as scare tactics to subdue
Americans and hold them in a mindset which allows them to be controlled.

7) No thinking men and women have any respect left for their public
servants and government.

8) Groups of special people are being created which are above the law
and escape punishments which are inflicted on the average American.

9) The schools are a joke and focused on sports and teaching respect for
perversions and sickness.

10) Criminal corporations, banksters, wall street rich elite are pulling
the strings on the puppets which have usurped our public servant offices.

11) Etc., etc., etc.

No, a whole bunch of us are awake, dissatisfied, angry and ready to get
rid of, and deal with, these criminal bastards!

Regards,
JS

max headroom

Jul 23, 2011, 1:12:05 PM7/23/11
"John Smith" <bit_b...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:j0cs9r$59q$1...@dont-email.me...

talk.politics.GUNS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 23, 2011, 10:23:06 PM7/23/11

9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
be very near .

J R

Jul 23, 2011, 10:58:14 PM7/23/11
I stick to the slow poke back roads, ergo I like to drive slowwwwww.Even
so, I am always ahead of the people behind me.

Last year when I was working on my front porch, old country boy from
Edwards,Missy Sippy, he told my next door neighbor, He's got some kind
of a horn over there!!!

The Dangerous Walmart store has some Loud squeeze bulb clamp on horns,
like the kind you would clamp on your bicycle handlebars, I saw them
when I was over there a few weeks ago.Next time I go over there I am
going to buy one of those horns and clamp it on my lawnmower.
BEEP! BEEP!

http://www.devvy.com/new_site/obama-reckoning-072211.html
cuhulin

dave

Jul 24, 2011, 9:57:19 AM7/24/11
On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
> deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
> be very near .

The proverbial "end" came and went. We are now in the "Post End Times".
Telling kids not hassle the queers and that if they are a queer it's OK,
is not promoting "sexual deviation". Human sexuality is by definition
"deviant". That's what separates us from most other animals.

RHF

Jul 24, 2011, 11:26:38 AM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 6:57 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>

> > 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
> > deviation from the Grade School and up .  The proverbial " End " must
> > be very near .

- The proverbial "end" came and went.

Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
.
- We are now in the "Post End Times".

NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
.
- Telling kids not hassle the queers and
- that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
- promoting "sexual deviation".

So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
Words :

? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
-wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
(NAMBLA) --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
* Kidnap & Steal Innocent Young Children
* Rape & Abuse Innocent Young Children
* Torture & Kill Innocent Young Children

? Telling "Kids" Not Being 'Queers' Is OK Too !**
** It's Equally "OK" To Be Straight [Heterosexual]
.
- Human sexuality is by definition "deviant".

NAH - Dave your 'sexuality' is tainted by M4* Mania
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

Many/Most would say that their Human Sexuality
is a Natural Part of Their Lives and is Good,
Wholesome and Rewarding when share with someone
that they Love and Shared Their Life With
-such-as-a- Spouse 'Mate' Life-Partner
.
- That's what separates us from most other animals.

NAH Dave Your "deviant" 'sexuality' makes you
an M4* Mania {Sicko} Animal
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
-puff-on-dave- -deviant-out-dave-
-toke-on-dave- -freak-out-dave-

For the rest of "US" our Intellect; Knowledge;
and Understanding Plus Our Humanity
-is-what-separates- "US" from the animals.

clearly dave : you are the exception
that proves the rule {normal} ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Jul 24, 2011, 11:51:09 AM7/24/11
On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 24, 6:57 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>>

>>> 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
>>> deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
>>> be very near .
>
> - The proverbial "end" came and went.
>
> Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
> .
> - We are now in the "Post End Times".
>
> NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
> * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
> .
> - Telling kids not hassle the queers and
> - that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
> - promoting "sexual deviation".
>
> So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
> Words :
>
> ? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
> -wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
> (NAMBLA) --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
> * Kidnap& Steal Innocent Young Children
> * Rape& Abuse Innocent Young Children
> * Torture& Kill Innocent Young Children

m II

Jul 24, 2011, 1:50:51 PM7/24/11
dave wrote:

> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

>> NAH - Dave your 'sexuality' is tainted by M4* Mania
>> * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

Number of solicitations for oral sex on usenet:

dxAce = 3872

dave = 0

The numbers speak for themselves.

mike

signature.asc

dxAce

Jul 24, 2011, 5:53:14 PM7/24/11

m II wrote:

Blow me, ya dumbass Canuck!

3873

m II

Jul 24, 2011, 6:49:34 PM7/24/11
dxAce wrote:

>> Number of solicitations for oral sex on usenet:
>>
>> dxAce = 3872
>>
>> dave = 0
>>
>> The numbers speak for themselves.
>
> Blow me, ya dumbass Canuck!

Number of solicitations for oral sex on usenet:

dxAce = 3873

dave = 0

The numbers speak for themselves.

mike

signature.asc

RHF

Jul 24, 2011, 8:19:25 PM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 10:50 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> dave wrote:
> > On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:
> >> NAH - Dave your 'sexuality' is tainted by M4* Mania
> >> * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

- Number of solicitations for oral sex on usenet:
-
- dxAce = 3872
-
- dave = 0
-
- The numbers speak for themselves.
-
- mike

Press the Magic Button and PONG !
-and- Up Jumps Mike [M II]

DX Ace replies/redress to you {the individual}
-while- Dave/DaviD/'Special-Dave'/M4 Mania Dave
ATTACKS {Expressing Bias & Bigotry} Toward
Whole Groups : Broad-Brush Vitriol Mega-Hate

M4 Mania Dave -proclaims-
Human Sexuality Is By-Definition "Deviant" !
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Blow Me !
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
OOPS MIKE YOU MISSED THAT ONE !
.
Dave -proclaims- {Higher} Taxes
Are The Cost of Freedom !
-worth- 500 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Got Yer "Love Gift" Right Here!!!
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
OOPS MIKE YOU MISSED THAT ONE !
.
Dave -proclaims- The American NO God Factor !
{A Godless America}
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- NAZI Punks Fuck-Off !
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
OOPS MIKE YOU MISSED THAT ONE !
.
Dave -proclaims- The USA Was Founded
By Leftist Guerrillas
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- The American Legion
Supports Torture
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- The USA Is Finished
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- War Is Retarded
-deduct- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- This Country Was
Founded By Pot Heads
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Am Right On The
Edge of Retarded
-deduct- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Paranoia is Awareness
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Fuck God and Irving Berlin
-worth- 1001 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Fuck God and Irving Berlin
and adds Piss Christ
-worth- 1111 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Ronald "Great Satan" Reagan
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Religion Has No Place In Politics
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Churches Should Be Taxed
Into Extinction
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Know Way More About
Stupidity Than You Do
-deduct- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- The Truly Evil Thing
About The Bible Is That It Validates
Extremist Positions
-worth- 500 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- - That Is The Height
Of Irresponsibility. {ROTFL}
-deduct- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Fox is nothing but
spin and agenda
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Amerikkkan Government
Spies On Law Abiding US Citizens
-deduct- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Americans are completely
apathetic regarding International affairs
-deduct- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Am an Atheist, Not an Elitist
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- I see no difference
betweed Mohammadans and Christians
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
David -proclaims- You Behave Like A 'Dick'
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
OOPS MIKE YOU MISSED THAT ONE !
.
'Special-Dave' -proclaims- I Got Mine,
Screw the Rest of Ya!
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
David -proclaims- The USA Is A Rogue Nation
& The USA Is The Greatest Threat To World Peace
-worth- 2002 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Thou Shalt Have No
Other God Before Me
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Without Religion
There'd Be No War
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
'Special-Dave' -proclaims- Zieg Heil, y'all!
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Religion is BullShit
with a Big Shiny Ribbon on It
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Got Yer God In My Pants !
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Sarah Palin Dresses
Like A "Prostitute"
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- I Pledge Allegiance
To My Nutsack
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
OOPS MIKE YOU MISSED THAT ONE !
.
Dave -proclaims- The DumbAss Electorate
Votes For People Like Themselves
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Your TV Has Lobotomized You
-deduct- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- For All You Know
I Am Jesus, Asshole : Maybe the Second
Coming of Christ has Arised
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
'Special-Dave' -proclaims- Fuck Consumer
Warmonger Jesus
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- The Islamists...
have "right" on their side
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- Sarah Palin Is A Fascist
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- "Truth" Is Bullshit
-worth- 1 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- "God" Has No Place In Politics
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- The official State
Religion of the USA is Freedom
-worth- 100 DX Ace Posting Points
.
Dave -proclaims- All Religion Sucks
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
DaviD -proclaims- Today's Jesus has
Rock-Hard Abs, a Giant Penis, and a
Nuclear Sword
-worth- 1000 DX Ace Posting Points
.
TOTAL : ~23,200 DX Ace Posting Points
-again- Dave/DaviD/'Special-Dave'/M4 Mania Dave
ATTACKS {Expressing Bias & Bigotry} Toward
Whole Groups : Broad-Brush Vitriol Mega-Hate
.
NOTE : That There Are 800+ Posts here
at/on Rec.Radio.Shortwave featuring :
"Dave -proclaims-" Because Dave Does It A Lot !
.
Let's All Celebrate 'Special-Dave's Day :
April-the-First ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Jul 24, 2011, 8:29:40 PM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

> > - The proverbial "end" came and went.
>
> > Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
> >   .
> > - We are now in the "Post End Times".
>
> > NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
> > * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
> >   .
> > - Telling kids not hassle the queers and
> > - that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
> > - promoting "sexual deviation".
>
> > So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
> > Words :
>
> > ? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
> > -wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
> > (NAMBLA) ---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
"Name another animal who talks about sex!"

M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Name Another Animal
Who Talks About Sex !

Dave Take a Look In A Mirror : You Are That Animal !

...while... I Am A Human Being ~ RHF
[ The Rest of US : WE Are Human Beings ]

-define- Talk {Speech/Writing} Humans Do It
-however-
Many/Most{3-Sigma-Limit} Animals Do NOT [.]
.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Human Sexuality
Is By-Definition "Deviant" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4f05135ca50e499b
.
.

dave

Jul 25, 2011, 9:09:17 AM7/25/11
On 07/24/2011 05:19 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 24, 10:50 am, m II<C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
>> dave wrote:

> Human Sexuality Is By-Definition "Deviant" !

> {Higher} Taxes

> Are The Cost of Freedom !

> The USA Was Founded
> By Leftist Guerrillas

> This Country Was
> Founded By Pot Heads

> Religion Has No Place In Politics

> Churches Should Be Taxed
> Into Extinction

> I Know Way More About
> Stupidity Than You Do

> The Truly Evil Thing

> About The Bible Is That It Validates
> Extremist Positions

> Amerikkkan Government

> Spies On Law Abiding US Citizens

> I see no difference
> betweed Mohammadans and Christians

> "I Got Mine,

> Screw the Rest of Ya!"

> "Thou Shalt Have No
> Other God Before Me" [I can't take credit for this one-ed.]

> Fuck Consumer
> Warmonger Jesus

> .

> "God" Has No Place In Politics

> Today's Jesus has

> Rock-Hard Abs, a Giant Penis, and a
> Nuclear Sword

It's a way to rise above the din...

dave

Jul 25, 2011, 9:11:59 AM7/25/11
On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
time. That is DEVIANT.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 25, 2011, 9:32:32 AM7/25/11
>dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
>> On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>>> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:
>
>You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
>babies, period.

ROFLMAO

Are you actually so stupid as to think that animals consciously think
about having babies, and that's why they have sex?

So when you see two dogs humping in the middle of the street, the dogs
are thinking, "Rowwwrf ruff ruff rowwrf" (TRANSLATION: "Must fertilize
this fine collie so she will have pups and continue the species.")

Because you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 26, 2011, 1:37:29 AM7/26/11

I see . Do you belong to the Human/Simian branch of the Animal
Kingdom ? Or am I completely wrong ??

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 6:22:36 AM7/26/11
On Jul 25, 6:32 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

-or- When that same Male Dog comes over
and starts Humping your Leg
-o-m-g- get off of me !
Is that Dog thinking, "Rowwwrf ruff ruff rowwrf"
(TRANSLATION: "Must fertilize this fine human leg
so it will have pups and continue the species.")
-r-o-t-f-l-
.

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 7:31:38 AM7/26/11
On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
> >> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

M4* Mania Dave -wrote-subject-line
"Unless the only reason you fuck is to have babies"

* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/4f05135ca50e499b

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
-goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-

Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
"Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}
-goes-to-their-'natural-sex'-state-of-mind-
.
- You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex".

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : I Myself Do Not
'enganging' {engage} in "Deviant Sex".

But since 'you' M4 Mania Dave have brought
this up for the third time clearly 'you'
are focused on "Deviant Sex" and must have
it {"Deviant Sex"} on your mind 24/7
-so-go-and-'enganging'-your-selves-dave-

.
Animals fuck to have babies, period.

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : That is a possible
outcome but not a assured outcome.

Most 'Animals' function on a more basic
daily survival way of living :
look for food; find food; eat food; rest;
look for water; find water; drink water;
sleep; wake-up; squat/shit; look for food...
-and- depending on the animal; procreation
{sex} may be one part of an annual cycle.

dave,,, Dave... DAVE ! ! !
Are we getting back to 'you' {an Adult Male}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b56bfd7eb81cdf0a
Advocates doing Drugs with Teenagers ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7a165058271da0c5
and having Sex with Teenagers ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e8e88111b9582121
Dave - May God "Cure" 'you' of your Affliction of
Doing Drugs with Teenagers and Having Sex with
Teenagers - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7f174d5ed5dd6175
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9de8c2d4f270d6ae
.
- They don't use sex to sell each other
- lemon-lime soda pop, automobiles, or
- ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex
- all the time.

TV {Advertising} is an Allusion to an Illusion.
-what-ever-grabs-your-attention-for-30-seconds-
*hint* It Ain't Real. {Delusion}

? So Dave this is "Sex" to 'you' !
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02habVJfaq7mz/439x.jpg

-or- Maybe It Is "You" Dave Who Sees
Any Woman As A Sexual 'Object'
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/RIC/2300-8345~Coca-Cola-Posters.jpg
{All women As Sexual 'Objects'}
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1092/1366319448_fc4c6952f9_o.jpg
-it's-just-cute-gimmick-advertizing-
http://www.pierjewelry.com/gallery/Coppertone%20Girl.jpg
.
Dave -simple-fact- The Physical Act of
'Sex' is "SEX"
-reality-of-engaging-in-the-sexual-act-

- That is DEVIANT.

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : That is just the
World We Live In -where-as- The "Deviant"
is with-in 'you' Dave.

-p/s- Dave please stay out of Museums
cause I would hate for you to have a
"Deviant" Moment o!o
http://www.artchive.com/artchive/l/leonardo/monalisa.jpg
.
.

dave

Jul 26, 2011, 8:58:53 AM7/26/11

I am a Great Ape with a birth defect. I think like an animal.

dave

Jul 26, 2011, 9:06:30 AM7/26/11
On 07/26/2011 04:31 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> "NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
> -goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-
>
> Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
> "Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}

> -engaging-in-the-sexual-act-
>
> - That is DEVIANT.
>

> .

"Love" is the last thing most sexually active humans have on their mind.
They are fucking just for the fuck of it.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 26, 2011, 11:53:15 AM7/26/11
On Jul 26, 8:58 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

I'm sorry I ever asked . . .

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 2:07:12 PM7/26/11
On Jul 26, 6:06 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 07/26/2011 04:31 AM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > "NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
> > -goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-
>
> > Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
> > "Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}
> > -engaging-in-the-sexual-act-
>
> > - That is DEVIANT.
>
> >   .

- "Love" is the last thing most sexually
- active humans have on their mind.
- They are fucking just for the fuck of it.

Dave -proclaims-

"I am a Great Ape with a birth defect.
I think like an animal."

Given this statement Dave : You Are You !

But Please Do Not Attempt To Speak For
The Rest of 'US' Normal Rational Loving
{Caring} Human Beings : Who Do Not Smoke
Medical Marijuana; and have your many
associated problems.
.
.

J R

Jul 26, 2011, 3:34:34 PM7/26/11
Now you know why some people change the Headers.
Don'tchoo cuss on this here radio! ~ Burt Reynolds - Smokey and the
Bandit II movie.
Computerys and WebTV are radios too.Radio comes from Radius.We all
Radiate.

Umm ummmm oh ohhhhh, bee ohhh, bee ohhhhhhh,,,,,,,

I remember B.O.Plenty in those Dick Tracy comic books (they only cost a
dime) I used to read back in the 1940's and early 1950's.
cuhulin

m II

Jul 26, 2011, 4:18:54 PM7/26/11
J R wrote:

> I remember B.O.Plenty in those Dick Tracy comic books (they only cost a
> dime) I used to read back in the 1940's and early 1950's.
> cuhulin

Wasn't that L'il Abner? The author got arrested for sodomy shortly after
he called John Lennon a reprobate.

mike

signature.asc

m II

Jul 26, 2011, 4:33:43 PM7/26/11

Sorry about that. It WAS Dick Tracy. I was thinking of something else.
Al Capp, however was charged...

http://www.nndb.com/crime/957/000055792/

Weird, I don't see dxAce or John Smith on that list.

mike

signature.asc

J R

Jul 26, 2011, 5:21:38 PM7/26/11
Watching 4:00 PM WLBT 3 TV news.
Breaking News! Highway 61 at Vicksburg,Mississippi is Closed.Officers
have reason to believe there is an explosive device on that big Charter
Bus.
cuhulin

J R

Jul 26, 2011, 5:24:10 PM7/26/11
Maggie Wade at WLBT said that Charter Bus is from Delta Air Lines.
cuhulin

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:32:56 AM7/27/11

I've not heard of the Simian Branch. Do they wear funny hats and drive
little cars in the parade?

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:42:51 AM7/27/11

What problems? I have arthritis and a damaged liver, pretty typical for
someone my age with my history. Pain management and high anxiety are my
only "problems", both are well controlled. You are having way more
difficulty than I am.

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:44:52 AM7/27/11

I prefer Li'l Abner from the 1960s. The only comics I remember from the
'50s is Superman and Mad Magazine.

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:49:24 AM7/27/11
On 07/26/2011 01:18 PM, m II wrote:
> J R wrote:

> Wasn't that L'il Abner? The author got arrested for sodomy shortly after
> he called John Lennon a reprobate.
>

> mike

Al Capp outsourced the strip. He was a vile old creep.

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:52:20 AM7/27/11

We are a nation of pussies, led by pussy cops.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 27, 2011, 11:16:11 PM7/27/11
On Jul 27, 9:32 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

No ! I'm really surprized and deeply shocked that you have never heard
of the Simians . . .

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 27, 2011, 11:19:11 PM7/27/11

That wouldn't be fair towards the real pussies . M-e-a-a-a-o-u-w ! ! !

RHF

Jul 28, 2011, 3:57:54 AM7/28/11
On Jul 27, 6:42 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - On 07/26/2011 11:07 AM, RHF wrote:
- - But Please Do Not Attempt To Speak For
- - The Rest of 'US' Normal Rational Loving
- - {Caring} Human Beings : Who Do Not Smoke
- - Medical Marijuana; and have your many
- - associated problems.

- What problems?
- I have arthritis and a damaged liver,
- pretty typical for someone my age with my history.
- Pain management and high anxiety are my
- only "problems", both are well controlled.
- You are having way more difficulty than I am.

Lets see M4* Mania -aka- Deviant-Sex Dave,

* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

Roughly Your Same Age :
-born-in-first-half-of-the-last-century-
* NO Pain :o)
* NO Need for Meds :o)
* Do NOT Use Medical-Marijuana :o)
-do-not-smoke-tobacco-

Do have a nice Glass of Red Wine with Dinner ;-P

Do have a cold Mug of Dark Beer with Piazza ;-P

Mine is mostly a Life of Fresh Air, Clean
Water, Natural Food {Home Cooking}, and
the Wholesome Exercise of Walking when and
where 'i' can.

dave, for 'me' life-is-good - eflap:a ~ RHF
-dave-be-the-best-you-can-be-drug-free-
.
.
Dave here is what 'i' have had to say
up to now in this thread :
.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- "Deviant" Sex Blah Blah Blah...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2840f12d6e979bbf
.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- "Deviant" Sex Blah Blah Blah...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/abbc5662930ea230
.

M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Name Another Animal
Who Talks About Sex !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a5016adf672b3f52
.
800+ "Dave -proclaims-" Posts Here
at/on Rec.Radio.Shortwave
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/81e3e675cda3b450

.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Human Sexuality
Is By-Definition "Deviant" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4f05135ca50e499b
.

-note-deleted-*-from-follow-ups-
* talk.politics.guns, rec.sport.golf, alt.conspiracy
.
.

dave

Jul 28, 2011, 8:24:35 AM7/28/11

Are they Armenians?

dave

Jul 28, 2011, 8:34:07 AM7/28/11
On 07/28/2011 12:57 AM, RHF wrote:

> Mine is mostly a Life of Fresh Air, Clean
> Water, Natural Food {Home Cooking}, and
> the Wholesome Exercise of Walking when and
> where 'i' can.

[ain't it hard to be humble when you're perfect in every way?]

I was born with a birth defect, shunned by my parents, grew up on the
streets without an education.

I managed to bluff my way blindly through life, leaving a couple kids
in my wake. The only time I've had any money was when my POS father
died. In a moment of lucidity I bought a house.

Now I'm all diagnosed and getting treatment, but way too far gone to
turn into a human at this late stage of the game. I will glide on my
equity to an anonymous death. Just another freak who slipped though the
cracks.

It would be fun to take a few million of you zombies with me, but no
need now; the world is destroying itself nicely. I worship Megadeth.

At least I know who my boss is.

m II

Jul 28, 2011, 1:21:15 PM7/28/11

Cheer up, at least you don't have RHF for a next door neighbour, or be
forced to live in Holland MI.

mike

--
I barf at the barfable because I am superior.

Debra Dee Freeman

signature.asc

Gray Ghost

Jul 28, 2011, 11:53:44 PM7/28/11
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
having but therapy is available.

I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was the
last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.

But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

J R

Jul 29, 2011, 10:51:46 AM7/29/11
You Are What You Eat, British tee vee series that used to be on the BBC
America tee vee channel.I used to watch it.It was a Really Good Shew.
cuhulin

Ron M

Jul 29, 2011, 6:45:20 PM7/29/11
On Jul 28, 11:53 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0

> @news.dslextreme.com:

> > You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
> > babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
> > pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
> > time. That is DEVIANT.
>
> Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
> having but therapy is available.
>
> I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was the
> last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.
>
> But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
> around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.

You dirty old man. Sound like me. :<)

J R

Jul 29, 2011, 8:58:23 PM7/29/11
You ever notice those vegetarians, how sickly and unhealthy they look?
http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2011, 11:56:36 PM7/29/11
On Jul 28, 8:34 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

Is his first name Hugo?

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2011, 11:58:55 PM7/29/11
On Jul 28, 8:24 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

Do you ocassionally Google once in a while ??

RHF

Jul 30, 2011, 6:19:05 AM7/30/11
>  signature.asc
> < 1KViewDownload

Holland, MI is preferred to being 'sequestered'
in . . . a Can-of-D'Oh !
.

RHF

Jul 30, 2011, 6:12:18 AM7/30/11
On Jul 28, 8:53 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0

The Much Medical Marijuana Madness has
M4 Mania David : Kicking the Wife and
Chasing the Dog Around The Bedroom !
.
.

dave

Jul 30, 2011, 9:12:32 AM7/30/11

Gray Ghost

Jul 30, 2011, 9:39:29 AM7/30/11
Ron M <strm...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:5ef99fa1-147f-4eb1-b216-
f475f9...@br5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> On Jul 28, 11:53�pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0
>> @news.dslextreme.com:

>> > You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to
hav
>> > babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
>> > pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
>> > time. That is DEVIANT.
>>
>> Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
>> having but therapy is available.
>>
>> I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was
> he
>> last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.
>>
>> But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
>> around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.
>
> You dirty old man. Sound like me. :<)

We went and had a spa couples massage to warm us up. It worked. 8)

J R

Jul 30, 2011, 11:10:50 AM7/30/11
How about New Holland? I think that town is in Penns
Woods.(Pennsylvania, if you don't know.Penn - William Penn.Sylvania -
Woods/Forest.Sylvania Radios and TeeVee.I have some old Sylvania Radios)
New Holland Agricultural Machinery, that kind of stuff.

When I used to drive a Sunbeam bread truck (Don't say bread, say
Sunbeam.Sunbeam Bread is batter whipped, no holes.You know why little
Miss Sunbeam can't get pregnant? That is an old Sunbeam Bakery joke) one
of the other guys who drove another Sunbeam bread truck, his name was
Julius Holland.There are a lot of Hollands in the World.
cuhulin

RHF

Jul 31, 2011, 6:30:54 AM7/31/11

Hence the reason that Cannibals prefer healthier Meat-Eaters
and nice plump Omnivores to Vegetarians.

you are what you eat ~ RHF
beef-vegetarians
chicken-vegetarians
pork-vegetarians
lamb-vegetarians
cow-dairarians
hen-eggarians
-and- lots of vegetable-vegetablarians
.

dave

Jul 31, 2011, 9:09:32 AM7/31/11
On 07/31/2011 03:30 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 19:58:23 -0500, cuh...@webtv.net (J R) wrote:
>
>> You ever notice those vegetarians, how sickly and unhealthy they look?
>> http://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com
>> cuhulin

http://www.happycow.net/famous_vegetarians.html

Adam Ant, musician - info
Adam Yauch, musician, vegan - info
Alkaline Trio, musician - info
B.B. King, musician - info
Barry White, musician, vegan - info
Bill Kaulitz, musician - info
Billy Idol, musician - info
Bonnie Raitt, musician - info
Brian Bell, musician, vegan - info
Bryan Monte Money, Musician, vegan - info
Daphne Willis, musician, vegan - info
Devin Townsend, musician - info
Ian MacKaye, musician, vegan - info
James Yorkston, Musician, vegan - info
Joan Jett, musician, vegan - info
Jonathan Richman, musician, vegan - info
Jonsi Birgisson, musician - info
Jordan Aveline Blair, musician - info
Kevin Eubanks, musician - info
Laura Nashman, musician - info
Lene Lovich, Musician - info
Liam Wilson, musician, vegan - info
Masami Akita, musician, vegan - info
Michael Franti, musician, vegan - info
Michael "Mickey" Madden, musician, vegan - info
Mike Ness, musician - info
Moby, musician, vegan - info
Rob Zombie, musician - info
Ryland Bouchard, Musician, vegan - info
Steve Perry, musician - info
Steven Wilson, musician - info
Ted Leo, musician, vegan - info
Terry Geezer Butler, musician, vegan - info
Tim Ferrell, musician, vegan - info
Tom Delonge, musician - info
Tom Kaulitz, musician - info
Tommy Lee, musician - info
Tony Levin, musician - info
Christopher Amott, musician of Arch Enemy - info
Travis Barker, musician -Drummer - info
Tom Scholz, musician -guitarist for Boston - info
Tim Butler, musician -Psychedelic Furs - info
Ahmet Zappa, musician and actor - info
John Robb, musician and actor, vegan - info
Phil Lesh, musician and bass player of The Grateful Dead - info
Omar Hakim, musician and drummer - info
Pat Thetic, musician and drummer of Anti-Flag, vegan - info
Ringo Starr, musician and drummer of Beatles - info
Chris Head, musician and guitarist of Anti-Flag - info
Andre Tonelli, musician and instrumental guitarist, vegan - info
RZA, musician and producer of The Wu-Tang Clan - info
Phil Ramone, musician and record producer - info
Rivers Cuomo, musician and singer of Weezer - info
Sean Lennon, musician and son of John Lennon - info
Amy Ray, musician and songwriter of The Indigo Girls duo - info
Joss Stone, musician British - info
Jon Sevink, musician fiddle player of Levellers - info
Steve Vai, musician mckellan - info
Kenneth KB Charman, musician Nonpoint - info
Michael Amott, musician of Arch Enemys - info
Fred Schneider, musician of B-52's - info
George Harrison, musician of Beatles, lead guitarist - info
Chris Martin, musician of Coldplay - info
Andy Hurley, musician of Fall Out Boy, vegan - info
John Feldmann, musician of Goldfinger, vegan - info
Benji Madden, musician of Good Charlotte - info
Billy Martin, musician of Good Charlotte - info
Andrew White, musician of Kaiser Chiefs - info
Louise Burns, musician of Lillix - info
Frank Iero, musician of My Chemical Romance - info
Andre 3000 Benjamin, musician of OutKast, vegan - info
Mike Gordon, musician of Phish - info
Eddie Jackson, musician of Queensryche - info
Tim McIlrath, musician of Rise Against, vegan - info
Daniel Johns, musician of Silverchair and The Dissociatives, vegan - info
Adam Russell, musician of Story of the Year, vegan - info
Fred Mascherino, musician of Taking Back Sunday, vegan - info
Brandon Barnes, musician of the band Rise Against - info
Jane Wiedlin, musician of the Go-Go's - info
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, musician of The Mars Volta, vegan - info
Brandon Boyd, musician of the rock band Incubus - info
Nick Rhodes, musician with Duran Duran - info
Zach Blair, musician, - Rise Against - info
Dick Lucas, musician, -eighties band the Subhumans - info
Daniela Sea, musician, actress, vegan - info
Fat Mike, musician, band member of NOFX, vegan - info
John Campbell, musician, bass player of Lamb of God - info
Krist Novoselic, musician, bassist for Nirvana - info
Rick Allen, musician, drummer - info
Chris Adler, musician, drummer of Lamb of God - info
Issa, musician, from Good Clean Fun, vegan - info
Sebastian Grund, musician, guitarist, vegan - info
Chris Walla, musician, guitarist of Death Cab for Cutie - info
Brian May, musician, guitarist of Queen - info
Philip Collen, musician, guitars - info
Raffi Cavoukian, musician, music producer, and entrepreneur - info
Robin Gibb, musician, of Bee Gees, vegan - info
Stic.man, musician, of Dead Prez, vegan - info
Shane Told, musician, of Silverstein, vegan - info
Kelly Clarkson, musician, pop singer - info
Steve Howe, musician, previously of Yes - info
Tim Commerford, musician, Rage Against the Machine, vegan - info
Genius GZA, musician, rapper - info
Saul Williams, musician, rapper, vegan - info
Sage Francis, Musician, Rapper, slam poet - info
Joe Principe, musician, Rise Against - info
Avril Lavigne, musician, singer - info
Jim James, musician, singer - info
John Joseph, Musician, singer, vegan - info
Martin Rossiter, Musician, Singer - info
Anoushka Shankar, musician, sitar virtuoso, vegan - info
Michael Guy Chislett, musician, The Academy Is... - info
Quinn Allman, musician, The Used, vegan - info

RHF

Aug 3, 2011, 4:25:03 AM8/3/11

...and... there are a Million Starving North Koreans
that would Love to Have 'Them' All For "Dinner" !

Egalitarian Humanists {Artists} Meet Practical Humans :
Who Are Functioning On "The Survival of the Fittest Mode"
-darwinism--:-one-word-'tasty'- ~ RHF
.

John Smith

Aug 3, 2011, 5:38:50 AM8/3/11
On 8/3/2011 1:25 AM, RHF wrote:

> ...and... there are a Million Starving North Koreans
> that would Love to Have 'Them' All For "Dinner" !
>
> Egalitarian Humanists {Artists} Meet Practical Humans :
> Who Are Functioning On "The Survival of the Fittest Mode"
> -darwinism--:-one-word-'tasty'- ~ RHF
> .

One factor of why vegetarians look sickly, fragile, the males
"feminized", etc. is the lack of Carnitine in their diets. There are no
good sources of it in the plant kingdom, red meat is the best source.

When "being a vegetarian" was much more in vogue, in past years,
decades, it was amazing how many were damaging their health by their
ignorance of the importance of it to their health. Knowledgeable
vegetarians buy it from health food stores as a dietary supplement --
the best are processed from meats.

When you see a "total vegetarian", you are viewing a true nutcase whose
mental disorder(s) with little regard for their health. However, these
same people will tell you, "I am a vegetarian" as if it is something
desirable!

Through personal observation, there seems to be a relationship between
homosexuality and vegetarianism ... but, I have seen homosexuals
proclaiming just the exact opposite, and meat eaters have the highest
statistics of transgender operations. And, this is probably true ...
since meat eating is practiced by the overwhelming majority of the
population. However, I still think there is a link there, but
statistics are hard to come by ... a usual indication of a coverup
implemented because of political correctness.

Lack of Carnitine, in a diet, is significantly related to heart
problems/disease ... but, I do try to eat a healthy amount of plant
material in my diet.

Regards,
JS

dave

Aug 3, 2011, 8:57:27 AM8/3/11

I suggest you read "A Modest Proposal" some time (you obviously slept
through class the day they told you about "satire").

RHF

Aug 4, 2011, 9:38:54 AM8/4/11
>Say "NO" To The Obama-Regime Super-Congress ! On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 05:57:27 -0700, dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>On 08/03/2011 01:25 AM, RHF wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 06:09:32 -0700, dave<da...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - Egalitarian Humanists {Artists} Meet Practical Humans :
- - Who Are Functioning On "The Survival of the Fittest Mode"
- - -darwinism--:-one-word-'tasty'- ~ RHF

- I suggest you read "A Modest Proposal" some time
- (you obviously slept through class the day they told
- you about "satire").

M4* Mania Dave : Your "M4 Mania" Negates 'Satire'
* Mucho Medical-Marijuana Madness
.

dave

Aug 4, 2011, 5:47:40 PM8/4/11

I'm going to have to throw the red flag here. What do you mean?

Kevin Alfred Strom

Aug 5, 2011, 12:28:41 AM8/5/11
On 8/3/2011 5:38 AM, John Smith wrote:

> One factor of why vegetarians look sickly, fragile, the males
> "feminized", etc. is the lack of Carnitine in their diets. There are
> no good sources of it in the plant kingdom, red meat is the best
> source.
>
> When "being a vegetarian" was much more in vogue, in past years,
> decades, it was amazing how many were damaging their health by their
> ignorance of the importance of it to their health. Knowledgeable
> vegetarians buy it from health food stores as a dietary supplement
> -- the best are processed from meats.
>
> When you see a "total vegetarian", you are viewing a true nutcase
> whose mental disorder(s) with little regard for their health.
> However, these same people will tell you, "I am a vegetarian" as if
> it is something desirable!

[...]

Actually, I think being a vegetarian is desirable. I'm very healthy,
am certainly not sickly or feminized, and I've been a vegetarian
since I was twenty and have never taken carnitine. Here are some
recent pictures of me:

http://tinyurl.com/kevinstrom-facebook

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

John Smith

Aug 5, 2011, 6:53:15 AM8/5/11
On 8/4/2011 9:28 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> [...]
>

> Actually, I think being a vegetarian is desirable. I'm very healthy, am
> certainly not sickly or feminized, and I've been a vegetarian since I
> was twenty and have never taken carnitine. Here are some recent pictures
> of me:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/kevinstrom-facebook
>

> With all good wishes,
>

> Kevin, WB4AIO.

Geesh, Kevin, you put movie starlets and politicians after video/sound
bytes to shame!

lol

Regards,
JS

D Peter Maus

Aug 5, 2011, 8:35:40 AM8/5/11

The human animal is an omnivore. It's not specifically tied to any
dietary protocols, and is adaptive to what is available generally, or at
hand.

For thousands of years, food was in limited supply to humans, and
they ate what was at hand. Meat, red or otherwise, was only a small part
of the diet. More an accent than a staple.

When properly implemented, and with broad enough range,
vegetarianism, is, often, though not always, a healthy lifestyle. The
key is proper management of intake.

The idea that diet is a causal link to sexual orientation is amusing,
but nonsense. Though there may be a coincidental relationship forged by
trend, politics, and/or cultural influences. And the lack of statistics
don't necessarily indicate a coverup of political agenda. Sometimes
there are no such statistics because they don't exist.

There are no numbers linking daffodil color to rock formation,
either. That doesn't mean the government is hiding something.

J R

Aug 5, 2011, 9:13:22 AM8/5/11
Human critters first started eating meat after the non human critters
had gorged themselves and left some meat on the bones of critters they
had killed.Perhaps Lightning had caused some of that leftover meat to be
cooked and the Human critters said something like, Hey that taste
better!

Men have boobs because all Human male critters were female critters up
to about two weeks in the womb.Yes, you used to be a Girl.Just because I
wish I my boobs were basketball size boobs does not mean I am
feminized.A lot of normal men wouldn't mind if they had
Bigguns.Actually, I wish I looked just like Jane Mansfield.
cuhulin

dave

Aug 5, 2011, 9:25:08 AM8/5/11
On 08/05/2011 05:35 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

> The human animal is an omnivore. It's not specifically tied to any
> dietary protocols, and is adaptive to what is available generally, or at
> hand.
>
> For thousands of years, food was in limited supply to humans, and they
> ate what was at hand. Meat, red or otherwise, was only a small part of
> the diet. More an accent than a staple.

We evolved eating roadkill and berries. Factory production of meat
creates as much pollution as transportation. Going vegetarian one day a
week is like taking millions of cars off the road.

Pigs get slaughtered.

John Smith

Aug 5, 2011, 9:48:20 AM8/5/11
On 8/5/2011 5:35 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

> The human animal is an omnivore. It's not specifically tied to any
> dietary protocols, and is adaptive to what is available generally, or at
> hand.
>
> For thousands of years, food was in limited supply to humans, and they
> ate what was at hand. Meat, red or otherwise, was only a small part of
> the diet. More an accent than a staple.
>
> When properly implemented, and with broad enough range, vegetarianism,
> is, often, though not always, a healthy lifestyle. The key is proper
> management of intake.
>
> The idea that diet is a causal link to sexual orientation is amusing,
> but nonsense. Though there may be a coincidental relationship forged by
> trend, politics, and/or cultural influences. And the lack of statistics
> don't necessarily indicate a coverup of political agenda. Sometimes
> there are no such statistics because they don't exist.
>
> There are no numbers linking daffodil color to rock formation, either.
> That doesn't mean the government is hiding something.

Interesting bit of obfuscation, however, we have incisors for a very
good reason, tearing up meat. But true, we probably competed with
hyenas for the "left overs from the table." Most likely, during our
early years, we ate a lot of rats and other vermin, also. (and snails,
slugs, bugs, larvae, worms, etc.)

You simply cannot live on a meatless diet without severe harm to your
physical and mental states ... carnitine is only one reason why.
Cavemen didn't have the luxury of health store supplements to aid them
in a vegetarian existence.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Aug 5, 2011, 9:50:04 AM8/5/11

My gawd, please, not a story about yer' man boobs!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Aug 5, 2011, 9:51:23 AM8/5/11

Well, it is something to do, to keep your mind occupied and off the real
problems.

Regards,
JS

D Peter Maus

Aug 5, 2011, 10:12:55 AM8/5/11
On 8/5/11 08:48 , John Smith wrote:
> On 8/5/2011 5:35 AM, D Peter Maus wrote:

>> The human animal is an omnivore. It's not specifically tied to any
>> dietary protocols, and is adaptive to what is available generally, or at
>> hand.
>>
>> For thousands of years, food was in limited supply to humans, and they
>> ate what was at hand. Meat, red or otherwise, was only a small part of
>> the diet. More an accent than a staple.
>>
>> When properly implemented, and with broad enough range, vegetarianism,
>> is, often, though not always, a healthy lifestyle. The key is proper
>> management of intake.
>>
>> The idea that diet is a causal link to sexual orientation is amusing,
>> but nonsense. Though there may be a coincidental relationship forged by
>> trend, politics, and/or cultural influences. And the lack of statistics
>> don't necessarily indicate a coverup of political agenda. Sometimes
>> there are no such statistics because they don't exist.
>>
>> There are no numbers linking daffodil color to rock formation, either.
>> That doesn't mean the government is hiding something.
>>

> Interesting bit of obfuscation,

You missed the point.

J R

Aug 5, 2011, 12:28:11 PM8/5/11
Before I went on my diet, skinny twin sister's twin sister, I showed her
my boobs, (that was back when they used to live in that house next door
to doggy's couch) she said my boobs were B Cup size boobs.Nowadays, I
reckon they might be A Cup size boobs.
cuhulin

Kevin Alfred Strom

Aug 5, 2011, 2:46:46 PM8/5/11

Hmmm... not sure what you mean by that. Send the starlets my way,
though. I'll set 'em straight.

Puzzled,

Kevin.

J R

Aug 6, 2011, 1:03:43 AM8/6/11
Lancaster,O H 10, only 71 degrees.What are they doing gripeing about the
heat? They don't have a Leg to stand on!
Currently, only 87 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front porch.
cuhulin