Re: Are there a lot of Fags in the Democratic party?

Message has been deleted

mi...@sushi.com

Feb 28, 2006, 6:56:47 PM2/28/06

Ernie

Feb 28, 2006, 8:04:28 PM2/28/06
About half as many as there is in the republican party

Brokeback Mountain stars only republicans by the way...

"Radio Buff" <e...@il.here> wrote in message

Carter, K8VT

Feb 28, 2006, 9:16:15 PM2/28/06
Radio Buff wrote:
> It's seems like that's that case anyway.

Right...pay no attention to that male prostitute that had free access to
the White House...

David

Feb 28, 2006, 9:26:28 PM2/28/06

Homosexuality and fascism go [skipping] hand in hand.

David

Feb 28, 2006, 9:54:12 PM2/28/06
On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 02:16:15 GMT, "Carter, K8VT" <k8...@ameritech.net>
wrote:

http://www.bettybowers.com/isbushgay.html

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 28, 2006, 10:01:45 PM2/28/06
Or those two bisexual bushies ("daddy bush" and g.w.bush) either and
bisexual cheney.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 28, 2006, 10:20:51 PM2/28/06
I did a search (you can too) for,The bisexuals in U.S.federal
government.
For the record,I am Straight,I always have been Straight and I know I
always will be Straight.
cuhulin

Brian Denley

Feb 28, 2006, 10:43:29 PM2/28/06
Radio Buff wrote:
> It's seems like that's that case anyway.

You would know, huh?

--
Brian Denley

Greg

Feb 28, 2006, 10:48:21 PM2/28/06
in article 493Nf.1684$6I....@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net, Radio Buff
at e...@il.here wrote on 2/28/06 4:21 PM:

> It's seems like that's that case anyway.

How many do you need?

Greg

mi...@sushi.com

Feb 28, 2006, 11:15:36 PM2/28/06
http://www.lazygranch.com/sound/guckertfox.wav

Guckert, heard on this clip, was signed into the White House over 100
times. Who knows who he "serviced."

Don't you love it when some dumb ass noecon asks a question then gets
his ass kicked!

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 1, 2006, 12:21:11 AM3/1/06
guckert was their "houseboy".I wonder how many other "houseboys" they
have?
www.google.com Omaha bush

google again,"ashe" bush
cuhulin

David

Mar 1, 2006, 7:29:57 AM3/1/06

196 times. Over 100 on days with no Press Conferences. Also, there
are many instances where he stayed overnight.

an old friend

Mar 1, 2006, 10:59:38 AM3/1/06

do you have a point?

MnMikew

Mar 1, 2006, 12:48:46 PM3/1/06

"Ernie" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

> Brokeback Mountain stars only republicans by the way...

There's maybe a dozen Republicans in Hollyweird total. So I highly doubt it.

MnMikew

Mar 1, 2006, 12:49:43 PM3/1/06

<mi...@sushi.com> wrote in message

> Don't you love it when some dumb ass noecon asks a question then gets
> his ass kicked!

By you? Bwhahahahahahahaahaha. Simpleton.

MnMikew

Mar 1, 2006, 12:50:24 PM3/1/06

"an old friend" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Yes, he's a homophobe. Actually he's pretty much afraid of everything.

David

Mar 1, 2006, 1:08:33 PM3/1/06
On Wed, 1 Mar 2006 11:48:46 -0600, "MnMikew" <mnmi...@aol.com>
wrote:

That movie was made in Canadia.

David

Mar 1, 2006, 1:09:00 PM3/1/06
On 1 Mar 2006 07:59:38 -0800, "an old friend" <kb9...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Monica has a penis.

MnMikew

Mar 1, 2006, 1:49:23 PM3/1/06

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Is that anywhere near Canada? There's even fewer Republicans up there.

MnMikew

Mar 1, 2006, 1:49:57 PM3/1/06

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Only Clinton knows for sure.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 1, 2006, 2:39:35 PM3/1/06
dick cheney's SMOKING GUN. www.humaneventsonline.com

Article says dick cheney should SHOOT somebody every week.
cuhulin

james...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2006, 3:31:14 PM3/1/06
Probably not as many as there are homophobic American hating
anti-democracy types in the GOP.
Republicans: Weak on Crime. Weak on Defense.
http:://defendUSA.blogspot.com
www.cafepress.com/bush_doggers

dxAce

Mar 1, 2006, 3:40:18 PM3/1/06

james...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Probably not as many as there are homophobic American hating
> anti-democracy types in the GOP.

Homophobic? Not at all. We're just not to keen on queers.

> Republicans: Weak on Crime. Weak on Defense.

Yeah, right.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II

Mar 1, 2006, 11:57:00 PM3/1/06
MnMikew wrote:

>> That movie was made in Canadia.
>>
> Is that anywhere near Canada? There's even fewer Republicans up there.

Not so. There's a couple of them just south of me.

http://www.asspirinacres.com/images/FireDanceJambalyaa.jpg

mike

m II

Mar 2, 2006, 12:02:35 AM3/2/06
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

Guns don't kill people
Vice Presidents kill people

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2006, 12:35:09 AM3/2/06
What is the difference between bush and cheney? Bicycles (last year at
Gleneagles,Scotland,bush,with his Bicycle,nailed that Scottish Policeman
and put him out of action for 3 and 1/2 months.cheney prefers to nail
people with Shootin Irons) and Shootin Irons.As George "Gabby" Hayes
used to say,Durn Tootin,Drill em full of Lead!

The U.A.E.Ports Deal,Threat to America,Harm to Israel.
www.homelandsecurityus.com
cuhulin

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:06:42 AM3/2/06
DaviD - 'you' Get a Cigar for that One ! :o) ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:08:29 AM3/2/06
Barney Franks - Has The Answer !
Now What Was... The Question ? ~ RHF

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:10:10 AM3/2/06
DaviD - 'you' got that "Skipping Down Real Good :o) ~ RHF

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:17:25 AM3/2/06
Carter - Bill Clinton Never - I Repeat NEVER !
Consider Himself to be a 'male prostitute'
A publicity Whore Yes - But a a 'male prostitute' NEVER [.]

that's a fact jack ~ RHF

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:24:10 AM3/2/06
M II - Announces that the "NOECONs have Arrived
[ Fags ? Democrat ? Party ? ]

m ii - 'noecon' now really ~ RHF

RHF

Mar 2, 2006, 3:34:37 AM3/2/06
DaviD declares - "Monica has a penis."

DaviD - Clearly 'you' would know.

DaviD - May I remind 'you' that a
Gentleman does not Kiss-and-Tell.

Butt - Alas DaviD - 'you' are no gentleman
and by judging from 'your' statement
'you' have in-fact kissed-and-told !

david - something to think about ~ RHF

bpnjensen

Mar 2, 2006, 10:19:23 AM3/2/06
>DaviD declares - "Monica has a penis." <

It was pretty clear (to this reader anyway) that David was referring to
the NEW president and his NEW "Monica," which in this case is an
analog/pseudonym for the gay man that has spent many hours enjoying
White House hospitality. The subtle or not-so-subtle implication is
that GWB has been having relations with this gay man.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Bruce Jensen

David

Mar 2, 2006, 10:26:37 AM3/2/06

I think we all know that Bush's Jack Twist is a Southern mayor he used
to room with. Guckert is rumored to be Rove's butt buddy.

bpnjensen

Mar 2, 2006, 10:39:32 AM3/2/06
>I think we all know that Bush's Jack Twist is a Southern mayor he used
to room with. Guckert is rumored to be Rove's butt buddy.<

I must confess, I did not know this. Scrutinizing the private affairs
of individuals is not one of my hobbies, partly because these matters
are largely immaterial to their ability to serve. There is plenty of
other evidence, of a very public nature, that can be used to condemn a
leader's competence...

Bruce Jensen

mi...@sushi.com

Mar 2, 2006, 10:51:35 AM3/2/06
I think David Brock used the term "fuck buddy", though this was when
Matt Drudge wanted his ass, as reported in "Blinded by the Right."
Actually, we need to put Matt Drudge in the gay GOP list.

David

Mar 2, 2006, 11:00:17 AM3/2/06

His bumper music is pretty revealing.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2006, 11:46:59 AM3/2/06
Barney "Barndoor" Franks is getting rich.The price of postage stamps is
going up either this year or next year,I think.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2006, 11:54:16 AM3/2/06
I have read more than a few times before on the internet that Matt
Drudge is gay.Some of them folks over there at www.lucianne.com a
few years ago called him a Girlyman.Other than that,I really do not
know.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 2, 2006, 6:56:20 PM3/2/06
They are ALL fags.If they are politicians,they are fags.

bush Sells Nuke Technology To India. Middle Isle at www.rense.com

Go to www.softwar.net and compare AWOL MORON bush to klintoon and
nixon)

Them u.a.e.ragheads "contributed" a million dollars to bush's "library".
(probally much more than we dont know about,,,,, yet) Seeeee,,,, bush
(just like klintoon) is a TRAITOR and an ENEMY of U.S.A.,PUBLIC ENEMY
NUMBER ONE!!!)
cuhulin

james...@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2006, 3:50:33 PM3/3/06
> Homophobic? Not at all. We're just not to keen on queers.

I guess the proof is in the pudding. An irrational fear of homosexuals
mixed in with derogatory name calling. Yes, the label fits pretty darn
well.
---------------------------------
Neo-cons. They're not just for prison anymore.
www.cafepress.com/bush_doggers

dxAce

Mar 3, 2006, 3:56:04 PM3/3/06

james...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > Homophobic? Not at all. We're just not to keen on queers.
>
> I guess the proof is in the pudding. An irrational fear of homosexuals
> mixed in with derogatory name calling.

Who said anything about fear, boy?

Be a good little dipshit and run along.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

John S.

Mar 3, 2006, 6:06:56 PM3/3/06

Radio Buff wrote:
> It's seems like that's that case anyway.

Why do you ask. Are you cruising for a little action?

David

Mar 3, 2006, 6:37:02 PM3/3/06

Why don't you two get a room...

RHF

Mar 4, 2006, 2:33:52 AM3/4/06
DaviD - WHY ? - 'you' INTO Watching 2-Men Get-It-On ?

DaviD - I thought that your 'thing' was
"Legalize Teenage Sex and Drugs"
.
DaviD -'you' know Smoking Dope with Teenage Boys
and Girls and having 'consensual' SEX with them.
? Will 'the drugs' be Limited to Marijuana ?
? Or are Cocaine and Heroin also on 'your' Agenda
to Blow-Their-Minds and Exploit-Their-Bodies?
.
DaviD - The Only Questions Remain 'is' your preference for :
The little teenage boys ? -or- The little teenage girls ?
Then again... may be both at the same time ?
And 'now' it would seem Watching-2-Guys Is-Your-Thing !
[ The Liberal Sickness {Left-Wing Wack-o-ism} of Being DaviD ]
.
.
consensual sex between adults yes - victimizing children never ~ RHF
( watch-out for those freaky-watchers doing their little david ;-)

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 4, 2006, 9:58:38 AM3/4/06
Trailerrrr for sale or rent,,,,,, rooms to let,fifty centsss,,,,,,, King
of the Road.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 4, 2006, 10:58:47 AM3/4/06
All them politicians are Fags in me opinionated opinion.They are all
queers,they all SUCK!they sell their souls to the devil,that goes for my
Mississippi state goober,Haley Barbour too.F... em all!
www.gitpicker.com (Guest Book,FlowerinThWater) Harry Todd isn't queer.
cuhulin.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 4, 2006, 11:04:17 AM3/4/06
You two get a room in the No Tell Ho-tel,,, I will pay y'alls rent for a
one night stand for y'all two.Count me Out! I am crazy,but not that
crazy!
cuhulin