OT: JD, Here's Your Brave New World of Freedom in America

David

Aug 23, 2005, 10:24:40 AM8/23/05
UTAH RAVERS TREATED LIKE TERRORISTS!
by Apollo
Sun Aug 21st, 2005 at 22:30:30 PDT
UTAH RAVERS TREATED LIKE TERRORISTS! EVOL INTENT'S ACCOUNT OF THE
INCIDENT!

Originally Posted by knick evl ntnt

Last night, I was booked to play an event about an hour outside of
Salt Lake City, Utah. The hype behind this show was huge, they presold
700 tickets and they expected up to 3,000 people total. The promoters
did an amazing job with the show.. they even made slipmats with the
flyers on them to promote in local shops.

So, we got to the show around 11:15 or so and it was really cool. It
was all outdoors, in a valley surrounded by huge mountains. They had
an amazing light show flashing on to a mountain behind the site, the
sound was booming, the crowd was about 1500 people thick and
everything just seemed too good to be true really. Well...

At about 11:30 or so, I was standing behind the stage talking with
someone when I noticed a helicopter pulling over one of the mountain
tops. I jokingly said "Oh look, here comes big brother" to the person
I was with. I wasn't far off.

Apollo's diary :: ::
The helicopter dipped lower and lower and started shining its lights
on the crowd. I was kind of in awe and just sat and watched this thing
circle us for a minute. As I looked back towards the crowd I saw a guy
dressed in camoflauge walking by, toting an assault rifle. At this
point, everyone was fully aware of what was going on . A few "troops"
rushed the stage and cut the sound off and started yelling that
everyone "get the fuck out of here or go to jail". This is where it
got really sticky.

No one resisted. That's for sure. They had police dogs raiding the
crowd of people and I saw a dog signal out a guy who obviously had
some drugs on him. The soldiers attacked the guy (4 of them on 1), and
kicked him a few times in the ribs and had their knees in his back and
sides. As they were cuffing him, there was about 1000 kids trying to
leave in the backdrop, peacefully. Next thing I know, A can of fucking
TEAR GAS is launched into the crowd. People are running and screaming
at this point. Girls are crying, guys are cussing... bad scene.

Now, this is all I saw with my own eyes, but I heard plenty of other
accounts of the night. Now this isnt gossip I heard from some candy
raver, these are instances cited straight out of the promoters mouth..

One of the promoters friends (a very small female) was attacked by one
of the police dogs. As she struggled to get away from it, the police
tackled her. 3 grown men proceeded to KICK HER IN THE STOMACH.

The police confiscated 3 video tapes in total. People were trying to
document what was happening out there. The police saw one guy filming
and ran after him, tackled him and his camera fell, and luckily.. his
friend grabbed it and ran and got away. priceless footage. That's not
all though. Out of 1,500 people, there's sure to be more footage.

The police were rounding up the staff of the party and the main
promoter went up to them with the permit for the show and said "here,
I have the permit." The police then said, "no you don't" and ripped
the permit out of his hand. Then, they put an assault rifle to his
forehead and said "get the fuck out of here right now."

Now.. let's get the facts straight here.

This event was 100% legal. They had every permit the city told them
they needed. They had a 2 MILLION DOLLAR insurance policy for the
event. They had liscenced security guards at the gates confiscating
any alcohol or drugs found upon entry (yes, they searched every car on
the way in). Oh, I suppose I should mention that they arrested all the
security guards for possession.

Oh another interesting fact.. the police did not have a warrant. The
owner of the land already has a lawsuit against the city for something
similar. A few months ago, she rented her land for a party and the
police raided that as well. And catch this, the police forced her to
LEAVE HER OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY. That's right. They didnt arrest her,
but made her leave her own property!!!

Don't get it twisted, this is all going down in probably THE most
conservative state in the USA. And this is scary.. a gross violation
of our civil liberties. The police wanted this party shut down, so
they made it happen. Even though everything about this event was
legal. The promoters spent over $ 20,000 on this show and did
everything they had to to make it legit, only to have it taken away
from them by a group of radical neo-con's with an agenda.

This was one of the scariest things I have ever witnessed in person. I
can't even begin to describe how surreal it was. Helicopters, assault
rifles, tear gas, camoflauge-wearing soldiers.... why? Was that really
necessary?

This needs to be big news across the USofA. At least in our music
scene (edm as a whole)... this could happen to any of us at any time.
When we're losing the right to gather peacefully, we're also letting
the police set a standard of what we can get away with. And I think
that's BULLSHIT!

The system fucked up last night... They broke up a party that was 100%
legal and they physically hurt a lot of people there at the same time.
The promoters already have 6 lawsuits ready to file with their lawyers
and the ACLU is already involved.

I'm sure some pictures (and hopefully some video) will surface soon.
I'll make sure to post them up here on 404, so you can see the Police
State of America at work.

p.s. - there are more stories of police brutality that i'll post up
later. gotta hit the airport soon. can't wait to get the fuck out of
this shit hole state.

www.buzzlife.com/forums/showthread.php

SHERIFF'S STATEMENT:
http://www.utahcountyonline.org/News/DeptNewsDetails.asp?ID=17759&WN_System=SHERIFF

VIDEO: http://homepage.mac.com/apexgrin/FileSharing2.html

MnMikew

Aug 23, 2005, 10:38:28 AM8/23/05
LOL! buzzlife.

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message

Beerbarrel

Aug 23, 2005, 10:41:42 AM8/23/05
It was nothing more than a big drug fest....

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 10:47:54 AM8/23/05
I will tell y'all something that ticks me off highly! Michael Graham got
fired from his radio talk show simply because he told the Truth that
Islam is an organization of terrorism.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 10:48:53 AM8/23/05
Good on yer,Utah.
cuhulin

Harveya...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2005, 11:20:33 AM8/23/05
Doubtless wrongs on both sides..

Intergalactic Gropefest / Nightstick test..

- So someone was out to make a killing.. without all the proper
permints..
& imagine if someone sued the town / county / state after their
daughter had been raped / OD' hit by DWI, etc.

Everyone will sue everyone else.. & Not in Utah, for gods sake !

http://www.utahcountyonline.org/News/DeptNewsDetails.asp?ID=17759&WN_System=SHERIFF

Utah County mass gathering ordinance prohibits the gathering of two
hundred and fifty or more persons without a permit, bond, and Utah
County Commission approval.

Research was conducted and no mass gathering permit had been obtained
for this incident. However, a health department permit had been
obtained and EMS personnel were contracted to be on scene for first
aide.

>From several previous experiences with Rave parties of this size, a
large amount of drug use and underage consumption of alcohol occur. In
addition reports of sexual assaults, overdoses, firearm violations,
vehicle burglaries, and numerous individuals drive from the party under
the influence of alcohol and or drugs.

" Utah County Sheriff's Office Detectives interviewed several females
that had attended a prior rave party in the Utah county area in the
past month that had been sexual assaulted. These females stated that
the combination of drugs and alcohol made them fear for their safety
due to the groping and sexual assaults that occurred during the Rave
party. In the last year alone one near fatal shooting was investigated
by Utah County Sheriff's Office at a similar party.
"
"

David

Aug 23, 2005, 3:42:34 PM8/23/05
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:41:42 -0400, Beerbarrel <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote:

>It was nothing more than a big drug fest....

So you're saying the alcohol lobby is to blame?

Beerbarrel

Aug 23, 2005, 3:50:52 PM8/23/05

Don't put words where thay ain't. Read the story...a bunch of under
aged kids having a party. I don't think you can blame the alcohol
industry on ectasy.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 4:00:09 PM8/23/05
I am an alcoholic.Well I am goinnn to miss herrrrr,, when I get
homeeee,,,,,
cuhulin

David

Aug 23, 2005, 5:12:14 PM8/23/05

No reason to gas people and sick the dogs on them.

Jackbooted thugs getting their rocks off like this just breeds
revolution.

dxAce

Aug 23, 2005, 5:19:20 PM8/23/05

David wrote:

Why don't you just get off your medicated ass and start the revolution today you
stupid damn 'tard.

All talk and no action?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 5:16:06 PM8/23/05
Sure there is.I have to watch shaken not stirred 007 Moonraker movie on
tv now.
cuhulin

running dogg

Aug 23, 2005, 5:50:44 PM8/23/05
Harveya...@aol.com wrote:

> Doubtless wrongs on both sides..
>
> Intergalactic Gropefest / Nightstick test..
>
> - So someone was out to make a killing.. without all the proper
> permints..
> & imagine if someone sued the town / county / state after their
> daughter had been raped / OD' hit by DWI, etc.
>
> Everyone will sue everyone else.. & Not in Utah, for gods sake !

Yeah, bad shit happens at raves, a lot of kids overdose on ecstasy and
there's various weird shit that happens. But the reaction sounds like
EXTREME overkill. All that was needed was to send a few sheriff's
deputies out there in cars, flash their revolvers, and tell everybody to
leave. The kids would have left without any problems. E doesn't make you
violent, it's sort of like being stoned. Helicopters and machine gun
toting troops with dogs kicking and beating and attacking people and
threatening to kill them is way out of line to break up a rave. They
really don't need to play Rambo with a bunch of drug addled teenagers.
Next time they'll just round the kids up and open fire until they're all
dead, then dump the bodies in the desert.

Harveya...@aol.com

Aug 23, 2005, 6:29:28 PM8/23/05

>They
>really don't need to play Rambo with a bunch of drug addled teenagers.
>Next time they'll just round the kids up and open fire until they're all
>dead, then dump the bodies in the desert.

yes of course . . .

& Five years later, when it shows up in court that the county stood by
and DID NOTHING to end this unlicenced gathering

while little Mary Jane bought illegal narcotics, then choked on Vomit..
took Ecstacy
& Stroked out
/ Drove off a Bridge / etc..\

No one is suggesting that people assemble in the School Gym .. Just CYA
. . .

& what does this all have to do with Shortwave anyway . . .?

Message has been deleted

dxAce

Aug 23, 2005, 6:47:06 PM8/23/05

-=jd=- wrote:

> On Tue 23 Aug 2005 10:24:40a, David <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
>
> > UTAH CRIMINALS ARRESTED!
>
> rickets should be careful about providing a link in his criminal-hugging
> posts that gut the very "spin" he was lamely attempting to play. See, if
> Apollo , your "buzz-life" <ahem> "reporter", had provided a full, accurate
> report, then he may have had a wee bit of credibility. As it is, he
> neglected to admit all of the drugs and paraphernalia that he either was
> aware of, or should have been aware of. This reduces his credibility to the
> level of yours: *zero*. Who knows, there may well have been police
> brutality in this particular incident. However, with no credibility, his
> report is useless.
>
> Apollo "conveniently" forgot to mention any of the following:
>
> "...Research was conducted and no mass gathering permit had been
> obtained..."
>
> "... It was verified that more than 250 individuals were at the party, in
> violation or county statutes..."
>
> "...Major Crimes observed numerous illegal activities. Which included
> illegal use of drugs, distribution of drugs, and underage consumption of
> alcohol..."
>
> "... at least 60 arrests were made for weapons offenses, DUI, illegal
> underage consumption of alcohol, possession of marijuana, possession of
> cocaine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of ecstasy, distribution
> of ecstasy..."
>
> "...numerous narcotic items were located scattered on the ground which
> included: cocaine, ecstasy, marijuana, mushrooms, alcohol and large amounts
> of drug paraphernalia..."
>
> "...A 17 year old female from West Jordan, found by officers, had overdosed
> on ecstasy..."
>
> "...The sale of drugs at these parties is so prevalent that at this
> particular Rave party drugs were offered to a local off duty emergency
> medical service personnel who were contracted to be there. In addition two
> security personnel hired by the promoter were arrested for possession of
> cocaine and ecstasy..."

It sure sounds like Rickets kind of event. He's probably still salivating.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Message has been deleted

Brenda Ann

Aug 23, 2005, 7:36:25 PM8/23/05

"-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net> wrote in message
> If there's anything to it, it should be appearing on CNN any day now. If
> not, I would be a bit leery of "Apollo" and his "buzz-life" influenced
> perceptions...

Be skeptical by all means.. but it is also prudent to not discard the
account out of hand. As you said, let us wait and see. If even most of the
things asserted did happen, it was overkill at the very least... they didn't
even get that way at Woodstock (though they did have military aircraft
purportedly doing flyovers).

Beerbarrel

Aug 23, 2005, 8:20:08 PM8/23/05
I would venture to guess that the teens description contained a good
bit of icing.

You been taking that ectasy long running dog?

David

Aug 23, 2005, 8:24:33 PM8/23/05

'69, '94 or '99?

'99 was pretty brutal. But that was probably a reaction to the
concessionaires.

David

Aug 23, 2005, 8:30:44 PM8/23/05
On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:40:33 GMT, "-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net>
wrote:

>-=jd=-
Well DUH!

It was a rave.

Still no reason to go ape shit. Grownups are allowed to hide drugs on
their persons.

Beerbarrel

Aug 23, 2005, 8:36:31 PM8/23/05

Is that what your parents do little Davy? Why don't you just call
DFACS?

Jack

Aug 23, 2005, 9:27:55 PM8/23/05
Sorta Like DX ASS Isn't he!

He's the TARD expert.....Must run in his family since he's such an expert at
telling em from others!
"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 10:46:24 PM8/23/05
United States Army Birthday.Happy Birthday,United States Army.
www.army.mil.birthday/230/photos.html www.devilfinder.com
Caissons Go Rolling Along.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 23, 2005, 10:48:35 PM8/23/05
I love the great State of UTAH all that much more now.
cuhulin

MnMikew

Aug 24, 2005, 2:01:58 PM8/24/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Yeah, try that in an airport dummy. Did you not see the word UNDERAGE in JDs
reply?

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 24, 2005, 3:32:08 PM8/24/05
rickets wouldn't last two minutes here in Mississippi.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David

Aug 24, 2005, 5:59:40 PM8/24/05
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:14:44 GMT, "-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net>
wrote:

>"DUH!", from you, is a fitting answer as it tidily sums-up your grasp of
>reality and your understanding of many things. In the current context, it
>would explain your lack of, or warped, understanding of a wide range of
>subjects extending from the Constitution to current case-law. Your last
>sentence provides ample illustration of my assertion. Case-Closed.
>
>-=jd=-
Grasp of reality?

Why?

You sure talk funny.

If the kids want to have a party why not let them? Why the jackbooted
thugs with machine guns? Seems silly in the context of a nation at
war to be wasting resources on a goddamn boondocker.

Message has been deleted

D Peter Maus

Aug 24, 2005, 7:06:51 PM8/24/05

He's also starting to sound disturbingly like someone else.

David

Aug 25, 2005, 9:27:03 AM8/25/05
On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:37:55 GMT, "-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net>
wrote:

>Your premise is flawed. The question is *NOT*:
> "Why not let the kids have a party"?
>The question *IS*:
> "Why allow an unlawful drug-party to proceed"?
>
>So, you are asserting that we should cease all <ahem> "silly" domestic law-
>enforcement? LOL! Now we are right back to your self-described descriptor:
>"DUH!" You just keep-on providing affirmation of your gullible ignorance!
>
>-=jd=-
I think that all drug laws be revoked for people 16 and over. Same
for consensual sex.

Michael Lawson

Aug 25, 2005, 9:51:47 AM8/25/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message

That'll work fine except for two little things: the assumption
that people can act logically and responsibly where addiction
is concerned, and the assumption that everyone operates
at the same level of reason and responsibility.

--Mike L.

Michael Lawson

Aug 25, 2005, 9:53:27 AM8/25/05

"D Peter Maus" <DPete...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

You noticed that too?? Scary, no??

--Mike L.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 25, 2005, 9:56:09 AM8/25/05
If someone is drunk driving or on some crazy drugs and driving or
handling machinery such as electric powered saws or gas engine powered
saws or whatever kinds of equipment or machinery,I say that is very
dangerous.
cuhulin

David

Aug 25, 2005, 10:34:33 AM8/25/05
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:51:47 -0400, "Michael Lawson"
<mtl@[REMOVE-TO-REPLY]fuse.net> wrote:

>That'll work fine except for two little things: the assumption
>that people can act logically and responsibly where addiction
>is concerned, and the assumption that everyone operates
>at the same level of reason and responsibility.
>
>--Mike L.

Give them the benefit of the doubt. If you can get your face burnt
off in some godforsaken shithole for Bush you should be allowed to get
shitfaced at home.

David

Aug 25, 2005, 10:35:47 AM8/25/05

So's renewing old people's driving licensesbmy mail, but we still do
it.

Michael Lawson

Aug 25, 2005, 11:04:32 AM8/25/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message

Did you ever work in a job where you interact with
all sorts of people, like retail or education?? You
might have a different opinion on this.

--Mike L.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 25, 2005, 11:36:53 AM8/25/05
I worked in factorys and I also drove a Sunbeam (dont say bread,say
Sunbeam) bread truck for about seven and a half years.I got along fine
with everybody.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 25, 2005, 11:49:18 AM8/25/05
Alright there,UTAH cops.Go ARREST some more of them crazy ravers,chunk
em all in the cooler.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 25, 2005, 12:34:08 PM8/25/05
DaviD - If 'you' Advocate It - 'you' Want It !

" I think that all drug laws be revoked for people 16 and over.
Same for consensual sex. "
.
David - "Legalize Teenage Sex and Drugs"
Is this the Daily Talking Point from the Democrat Party of the USA ?
.
DaviD - So 'you' want to start Smoking Dope with Teenage Boys
and Girls and having 'consensual' SEX with them.
? Will it be limited to Marijuana ?
? Or are Cocaine and Heroin also on 'your' agenda ?
.
DaviD - The Only Questions Remain 'is' your preference for :
The little teenage boys ?
Or, the little teenage girls ?
Or... may be both at the same time ?
[ The Liberal Sickness {Left-Wing Wack-o-ism} of Being DaviD ]
.
.
consensual sex between adults yes - victimizing children never ~ RHF
. . . . .

David

Aug 25, 2005, 12:41:31 PM8/25/05
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:04:32 -0400, "Michael Lawson"
<mtl@[REMOVE-TO-REPLY]fuse.net> wrote:

>Did you ever work in a job where you interact with
>all sorts of people, like retail or education?? You
>might have a different opinion on this.
>
>--Mike L.

How so?

David

Aug 25, 2005, 12:45:05 PM8/25/05
On 25 Aug 2005 09:34:08 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

I believe I said 16 and up. Hardly children.

MnMikew

Aug 25, 2005, 1:18:39 PM8/25/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Hardly adults either. Your reasoning is very flawed. You feel it's OK for a
40 year old man to have sex with a 16 year old girl? Typical hippie-think.

Michael Lawson

Aug 25, 2005, 1:31:19 PM8/25/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message

If you interact with people of all sorts, like in retail
or in education, you see people at their best and at
their worst. In my time spent in retail, for every
well reasoned person you meet, there's an equal
number of people who refuse to use their brains
at all and simply act on emotion. And that's not
even counting the people who are deliberately
trying to trick or cheat you, brains used or not.
My time in retail taught me that maximum freedom
sounds great in theory, but is a nightmare in
execution. Throw in addiction and all it's compulsions
into the mix and you've got a disaster brewing.

--Mike L.

dxAce

Aug 25, 2005, 1:23:54 PM8/25/05

MnMikew wrote:

Hippie? Nah, he's just your typical mentally ill individual who in this instance
also happens to have access to the internet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David

Aug 25, 2005, 2:53:13 PM8/25/05
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:31:19 -0400, "Michael Lawson"
<mtl@[REMOVE-TO-REPLY]fuse.net> wrote:

>If you interact with people of all sorts, like in retail
>or in education, you see people at their best and at
>their worst. In my time spent in retail, for every
>well reasoned person you meet, there's an equal
>number of people who refuse to use their brains
>at all and simply act on emotion. And that's not
>even counting the people who are deliberately
>trying to trick or cheat you, brains used or not.
>My time in retail taught me that maximum freedom
>sounds great in theory, but is a nightmare in
>execution. Throw in addiction and all it's compulsions
>into the mix and you've got a disaster brewing.
>
>--Mike L.

You seem to be on the brink, Travis.

RHF

Aug 25, 2005, 3:12:08 PM8/25/05
DaviD - I have a few Parents of 16 Years plus One Month and
One Week and One Day Old Boys and Girls that would like to
make an lasting impression on you about whether their
Children (Young Adults) should be in anyones beds with
another person of any age [.]
.
These same Parents also have another message for their
Children Don't Smoke or Drink [.]
- - - And 'you' want their Children to be able to Do Dope !
.
.
david - hey - are you crazy man ? ~ RHF

David

Aug 25, 2005, 3:33:19 PM8/25/05
On 25 Aug 2005 12:12:08 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>DaviD - I have a few Parents of 16 Years plus One Month and

And I say if they're old enough to die for Bush they're old enough to
do anything else.

dxAce

Aug 25, 2005, 3:39:52 PM8/25/05

David wrote:

Yes, but you're a mentally ill 'tard boy so what you say, and what you believe
doesn't really matter, now does it?

I'm sure there are some other 'tards gathering on the street corner, so why
don't you run along and play now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

MnMikew

Aug 25, 2005, 4:14:48 PM8/25/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Then they would be 18, of legal status.

RHF

Aug 25, 2005, 4:42:31 PM8/25/05
MnM - Don't Confuse DaviD with the Facts and Reality :o) ~ RHF

RHF

Aug 25, 2005, 4:58:37 PM8/25/05
DaviD - " die for Bush " another Democrat Party of the USA
Anti-Bush Propaganda Term to promote the Liberal Anti-War
Agenda and Left-Wing Anti-American Hate around the World.
.
The Men and Women in 'our' US Armed Forces Volunteer
to Serve and Die {If Need Be} for "Their" Country the
United States of America.
- - - God {Allah} Bless Them One And All - Amen !
.
DaviD - Maybe "They" do it for Love of Country !
.
DaviD - Maybe "They" do it because they are simply Americans !
.
DaviD - But 'you' can not deny that "They" Do It for America [.]
.
.
For "Their" Service and Sacrifice - I Am Proud To Say That :
"I Am An American !" ~ RHF
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David

Aug 25, 2005, 6:18:12 PM8/25/05
On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:39:41 GMT, "-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net>
wrote:

>You stand corrected! He seems to be reasonable and prudent and bases his
>opinions on personal experience -- A concept that is most certainly
>completely alien to you.
>
>-=jd=-
God you're fucking annoying. I'm surprised your children didn't
murder you in your sleep.

dxAce

Aug 25, 2005, 6:22:51 PM8/25/05

David wrote:

We might only pray that happens to you, 'tard boy.

Elsewise I'm afraid a fatwah will have to be issued against you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David

Aug 25, 2005, 6:25:19 PM8/25/05
On 25 Aug 2005 13:58:37 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

Actually, they pledge to defend the Constitution and execute lawful
orders from their superiors.

They don't have to ''love'' squat.

I am a Free citizen of the United States of America. Pride is a
deadly sin.

Message has been deleted

Michael Lawson

Aug 26, 2005, 9:26:34 AM8/26/05

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message

Do you want to see the unreasoning compulsion that
addiction has? Ask a devoted Cubs fan to not watch
or talk about the Cubs for a week during baseball
season. Ask a party animal to stop hitting the bars
for a week. Or better yet, you try to stop posting
to r.r.s. for a week.

I've seen people who are addicted to e-mail get nervous
and figety if they can't access e-mail for a day or
so; I've seen coffee drinkers try to go cold turkey
and turn into a quivering mass of goo within a couple
of hours. Those are the "lighter" addictions, compared
to meth, crack, marijuana and heroin.

Once you've seen or experienced addiction, you won't
be so certain that people can handle themselves in
a reasonable manner with full and complete freedom.

--Mike L.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 26, 2005, 10:58:09 AM8/26/05
When I wake up in the morning,I HAVE to have my coffee.I buy cigarette
tobacco (either TOP,Zigzag or Bugler,whichever they have in stock) at
discount tobacco stores and I hand roll my own cigarettes and I drink
two six packs of beer each week.I can do without the beer much more
easily than without my coffee and cigarettes.I never have messed around
with dope or drugs (although caffeine and nicotine and alcohol are
drugs) and I never will either.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 26, 2005, 12:04:34 PM8/26/05
DaviD - " I'm surprised your children didn't murder you in your sleep.
"
.
DaviD - Is this a recurring Nightmare and Fear of 'yours'
that your Children will Murder you in your Sleep ?
.
DaviD - Since you advocate that {All} 16 Year Olds be allowed
to Use Dope (with you) and Have Consensual Sex (with you) :
I can see why 'you' have these thoughts of being Murdered
by Children in 'your' Sleep.
.
david - may you live long enough . . .
for your children to forgive you ~ RHF

RHF

Aug 26, 2005, 12:43:50 PM8/26/05
DaviD - Love is not something you have to do.
Love Comes from the Heart - The Very Being of the Person.
{ Which may be something 'you' are Lacking. }
.
DaviD - I Believe that the Men and Women who Serve
in our US Military - Have a Deep Love of Country.
{ This may be something that 'your' little mind can not understand. }
.
DaviD - Pride in One's Self - Maybe a Deadly Sin.
[ For one who claims to be Anti-God quoting the words and ideas
of the Bible is very strange - but then again 'you' are DaviD. ]
.
DaviD - Pride in One's Country is Patriotism
and is a personal quality that generally respected by all.
{ Patriotism - A personal quality that you appear to be missing. }
.
DaviD - I am glad that you are a Free Citizen of the United States
of America : When why not extend that same Freedom to all the other
Citizens of the United States of America ?
- - - Why Do 'you' Wish to Limit "Their" Rights and Freedoms ?
.
DaviD - Maybe JFK said it very well in these few Words.
- "And so, My Fellow Americans:
- - Ask NOT What Your Country Can Do For You
- - - Ask What You Can Do For Your Country."
Inaugural Address of President John F. Kennedy
Washington, D.C. January 20, 1961
.
DaviD - I would hope that the Men and Women who Serve in our
US Armed Forces and Work for our Federal Government are doing
so in the Spirit of JFK's Words. - Amen To That Brother !
.
.
DaviD - Find A Little Love In 'your' Heart ! ~ RHF

David

Aug 26, 2005, 1:27:55 PM8/26/05
On 26 Aug 2005 09:43:50 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

Blood comes from the heart. Love is an extreme emotion practiced by
little girls and homosexuals.

Patriotism is an allegiance to the country and a strong urge to
protect it from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.

You have a childish outlook on things. You remind me of the Wally
George school of ''thought lite''.

Being a good American requires that you be informed and be willing to
confront wrongdoers, whether you voted for them or not.

It doesn't mean draping a big pile of shit in red, white and blue
bunting and proclaiming it ''macaroni''.

David

Aug 26, 2005, 1:31:57 PM8/26/05
On 26 Aug 2005 09:04:34 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

If your children ever find out how lame you really are, they'll gonna

murder you in your sleep.

-- Frank Zappa, quoted from Whole Grains, an early 1970's book of
quotations

MnMikew

Aug 26, 2005, 1:51:23 PM8/26/05

> On Thu 25 Aug 2005 06:18:12p, David <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
> I can only annoy you if you allow me to. But that's just the tip of the
> iceberg where your problems are concerned -- it would also be an enormous
> help if you knew what you were talking about and were able to support your
> own wonky point-of-view.

Rickets is a whiney noisemaker period.

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 26, 2005, 4:44:32 PM8/26/05
Be glad you dont work at a gas station nowdays.Those gas "customers" are
going crazy nowdays because of the high gas prices.I noticed this
afternoon at the MurphyUSA gas station the price of regular gasoline is
$2.39.9 (two dollars and thirty nine cents and nine tenths percent of
one cent per gallon.Those nine tenths of a cent thingys (according to
one of my bathroom reader books,Pounds,I think it is) are suppose to be
physcological thingys to make us "think" we are getting a "break" on the
prices.Still like wearin my olddd dark hat,ridin my kids around onnnn my
back,,,,,, Mississippi Girllllllll,,,,,,,, La da da dadda da
daaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,, US 96.3 Jacksonnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 26, 2005, 4:49:29 PM8/26/05
Love is an Affair of the Heart.Simple as that.Nobody can explain it.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 26, 2005, 4:51:09 PM8/26/05
JFK had it all over bush in the Smartness department.
cuhulin

Michael Lawson

Aug 26, 2005, 5:44:54 PM8/26/05

<mtl@[REMOVE-TO-REPLY]
> You wouldn't be selling some "12-step" program, would you? If so,
I'd like
> to chip-in towards ricket's rehabilitation!

Ha, no thanks. I know better than to try to get involved
with things like interventions on people I don't know.
All I was trying to point out was the major failing of
ideas to make everything legal, like highly addictive
drugs and whatnot. That failing is that not everyone
can act rationally, particularly not wrt to addictions.

--Mike L.

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 26, 2005, 6:56:56 PM8/26/05
I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky,Armor Ordnance ammo school when JFK "got
his". One day at ammo school,I had to take a guy in our class to Ireland
Army Hospital,Fort Knox,because his wife was having a baby.(It was a
girl) I sat in the Hospital cafetera having coffee and
donuts.Sometimes,I wonder who was the most nervous!?
cuhulin

David

Aug 26, 2005, 8:35:32 PM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 21:41:22 GMT, "-=jd=-" <jd77...@HATpostmark.net>
wrote:

>I once read an opinion that legalizing cocaine, heroin, meth, etc., and
>making them available inexpensively, may prove to be in the best interest of
>society. The thought was that it would tend to rid society of drug-users, as
>they would be free to over-dose at their leisure!
>
>-=jd=-
An addictive personality will find something. Meth, internet porn,
hamburgers, etc. All the same in that they have a potential for abuse
that will readily be exploited by someone who's so predisposed.

Drug abuse is a symptom of something more internal.

David

Aug 26, 2005, 8:36:21 PM8/26/05

Are you saying this because JFK was fond of speedballs, just like
Lenny?

David

Aug 26, 2005, 8:45:16 PM8/26/05
On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:49:29 -0500, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

>Love is an Affair of the Heart.Simple as that.Nobody can explain it.
>cuhulin

Frequently results in disaster.

Mark S. Holden

Aug 26, 2005, 10:13:31 PM8/26/05
-=jd=- wrote:

> I once read an opinion that legalizing cocaine, heroin, meth, etc., and
> making them available inexpensively, may prove to be in the best interest of
> society. The thought was that it would tend to rid society of drug-users, as
> they would be free to over-dose at their leisure!
>
> -=jd=-

Bill Buckley called for legalization a long time ago. Part of the
reasoning was to take the income away from organized crime.

m II

Aug 27, 2005, 4:00:56 AM8/27/05
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Love is an Affair of the Heart.Simple as that.Nobody can explain it.

Your local veterinarian may be of help, pervert. How you can equate your
perverse bestial practices with love, I'll never know.

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 4:59:19 AM8/27/05
m II,I have your "brave new World" RIGHT HERE! Come and get it!
Blueberry doggy is watching Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea movie on
DirecTV now.She likes Western movies the best.So do I.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 5:08:40 AM8/27/05
Lock em all up is what I say.Lock me up in the wimmins prison.I want to
die happy.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 27, 2005, 7:35:34 AM8/27/05
Frank(ly) DaviD this whole obsession of 'yours' about
your Children "Zappa(ing)" 'you' in your Sleep . . .
Clear explains a lot about you choice of Off-Topic
materals here on the RRS NewsGroup.
.
DaviD - Do 'you' Sleep with One Eye Open and
the other Eye Closed with the Light ON and an
Ear to the Wall - Listening and Waiting . . .
{ For Your Children To Come For You ? ? ? ? ? }
.
david - did 'you' have a troubled childhood ~ RHF
{ David - Have "You" Forgiven Your Parents ? }

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 7:59:35 AM8/27/05
There is a certain breed of birds/ducks.ok,when the other birds/ducks
are feeding on the ground,one of them other birds/ducks is the Lookout
bird/duck.That bird/duck sleeps with one eye open.I once saw a program
on tv about that.Some birds/lookouts holler Wolf! too and they will fly
down and chow down after the other birds have flown away.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 8:10:52 AM8/27/05
More Evidence Surfaces Linking g.h.w.bush to Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden.I
have said it before and I am saying it again,I Despise ALL
politicians,Period! www.waynemadsenreport.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 8:14:36 AM8/27/05
I want bush's "ratings" to keep on Dropping,, BIG TIME! I want that
B.....D! to FALL off that bicycle and NEVER get back up.I!!! DO Agree
with the "war" on ragheads though.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 8:35:47 AM8/27/05
y'all ever noticed before that matt drudge "disappears" from Friday
afternoons to late afternoons/evenings on Sundays? That is because matt
drudge is a gay faggot queer and he has to get his "loads" out there
on/in the South Beach,Florida areas.
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 27, 2005, 9:20:30 AM8/27/05
DaviD - " Love is an extreme emotion

practiced by little girls and homosexuals. "
.
DaviD - Speaking of "Extremes" your view of the
Concept of LOVE : Clearly shows the extreme
(warped) extent of your inner being.
.
DaviD - Did 'you' feel "Un-Loved" as a Child ?
- Did 'your' moma not breast feed 'you' ?
- Did 'your' daddy not play catch with 'you' ?
- Would other kids not play with 'you' ?
- Did 'you' have a special friend . . .
who only 'you' could see and hear ?
.
Or DaviD - Is there a 'little girl' inside 'you'
who wants to love and be free at last ?
.
Then again DaviD - Is there a 'homosexual'
within 'you' who wants to scream and be free ?
.
david - we feel 'your' pain - tell us where it hurts ~ RHF

RHF

Aug 27, 2005, 9:28:57 AM8/27/05
DaviD - Ah Ha ! - Do 'you' view your Life as a Disaster ?
{ Has Love caused your Life to turn into a Disaster in your opinion ? }

.
david - forgive them and more importantly forgive yourself ~ RHF
{ Remember the Good Times and Learn to Love Yourself Again ! }

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 9:38:52 AM8/27/05
Boys Town movie is on tv.You would be hard put to beat that
movie.Blueberry doggy,she is laying across my big old fat belly,watching
the movie on tv.
cuhulin

David

Aug 27, 2005, 9:53:52 AM8/27/05
On 27 Aug 2005 06:20:30 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

The '60s are over Pal. This is the era of speed and cruelty.

David

Aug 27, 2005, 10:01:36 AM8/27/05
On 27 Aug 2005 04:35:34 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Frank(ly) DaviD this whole obsession of 'yours' about

I don't know any worthwhile adults who did not have a troubled
childhood.

RHF

Aug 27, 2005, 10:32:17 AM8/27/05
DaviD - " I don't know any worthwhile adults

who did not have a troubled childhood. "
.
DaviD - You must associated with a very strange and
select group of 'challenged' and challenging people.
.
david - hoping that 'you' find a little joy in your life ~ RHF

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 11:28:24 AM8/27/05
Are the 1940's over too? I still have fond memories of when I was a kid
in the 1940's.I dont want to lose that.I Love you,Susie Connerly.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 11:29:39 AM8/27/05
I had a regular happy childhood.
cuhulin

m II

Aug 27, 2005, 12:00:15 PM8/27/05
David wrote:

> I don't know any worthwhile adults who did not have a troubled
> childhood.

I do. dxAce had a VERY troubled childhood yet he seems completely worthless and
immature in his declining years.

mike

m II

Aug 27, 2005, 12:01:56 PM8/27/05
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> I had a regular happy childhood.

How did you explain all those dead puppies to the orphanage staff?

mike

dxAce

Aug 27, 2005, 12:07:38 PM8/27/05

m II wrote:

I had a very nice childhood! One of the most memorable things was not growing up in
CanaDuh.

By the way, worthless and immature are quite descriptive of CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 27, 2005, 7:44:14 PM8/27/05
Yeah,I know who Helen Thomas is.But when I was speaking of wimmins,I was
speaking of wimmins,two legged purty lookin creatures that really look
like wimmins.
cuhulin

It is loading more messages.