Yet Another Islam Beheading

SeeingEyeDog

Feb 8, 2006, 7:23:53 PM2/8/06
An islamofacist Stoning
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/media/video/stoning_video_100kbps.wmv

You don't get near any Embassy in Syria or Iran unless someone in charge
allows you to.
http://www.apostatesofislam.com

Hamas Leader: islam Will Rule the World
http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD108706

islam DOES NOT Prohibit Images of muhammad
http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles/Islam%20prohibits%20neither%20ima
ges%20of%20Muhammad%20.html

muhammad is depicted on Washington DC Supreme Court
http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover020806.htm

islamic Society of Denmark Used Fake Cartoons to Create Story!
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2006/02/islamic-society-of-denmark-used-fa
ke.html

The abject cowardice of the mainstream media
http://www.americanthinker.com/comments.php?comments_id=4373

'muhammad cartoon' Proved Fake
http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/Articles/Muhammad%20cartoon%20fake.html

Cartoons were plants, fake islamic propaganda
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles.php?article_id=5224

Danish imam Caught Lying To Euro-Media
http://astuteblogger.blogspot.com/2006/02/danish-imam-caught-lying-to-euro-m
edia.html

bpnjensen

Feb 9, 2006, 11:30:35 AM2/9/06
To be quite honest, I think the wacko segment of the Muslim world has
outdone itself this time. This cartoon issue is the kookiest
perversion of a religious belief that I can recall seeing in a long
time, and every Muslim of common decency and good heart should condemn
the extremist actions roundly.

Bruce Jensen

running dogg

Feb 9, 2006, 12:08:52 PM2/9/06
bpnjensen wrote:

The problem is, it isn't the extremists. It's EVERYBODY from Gaza to
Indonesia. The streets in every Muslim country are filled with Muslims
holding signs saying in effect "slay all unbelievers". Islam will have
more adherents than Christianity in 20 years, all of them having extreme
views. The Muslim world is young while the West is progressively getting
older. I fear we're headed into another dark age. It's only a matter of
time before the terrorists release a whopper of a bioweapon and the
world's population is reduced by up to 90%. The few remaining people
will be forcibly converted to Islam, and the world will return to a
feudal, agricultural society-in the best case scenario. Worst case, we

David

Feb 9, 2006, 12:37:40 PM2/9/06

Religion is bad.

bpnjensen

Feb 9, 2006, 1:07:36 PM2/9/06
>Religion is bad. <

Depends on how it's practiced.

Bruce Jensen

David

Feb 9, 2006, 1:10:47 PM2/9/06

You could say the same thing about heroin addiction. Because there
are a very select few who can do it without fucking-up, it should be
legal for everyone.

MnMikew

Feb 9, 2006, 1:20:21 PM2/9/06

"David" <ric...@knac.com> wrote in message
Now there's a well thought out statement.

bc...@webtv.net

Feb 9, 2006, 1:11:19 PM2/9/06
That's a worse case scenario if I ever heard one. There remains our God
and hope. Fortunately, I have both.
Jack

When in trouble or in doubt
run in circles, scream and shout.

dxAce

Feb 9, 2006, 1:25:07 PM2/9/06

David wrote:

You should be given an ounce a day, that'd 'fix' ya.

LMFAO at the drug addled stem, yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David

Feb 9, 2006, 1:57:32 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:20:21 -0600, "MnMikew" <mnmi...@aol.com>
wrote:

Thank-you.

SeeingEyeDog

Feb 9, 2006, 7:44:18 PM2/9/06

"David" <ric...@knac.com> scrawled

> >>Religion is bad. <
> >
> >Depends on how it's practiced.
> >
> >Bruce Jensen
> >
> You could say the same thing about heroin addiction. Because there
> are a very select few who can do it without fucking-up, it should be
> legal for everyone.

You sound like Stalin: "Religion is a heroin of the people".
Keep studying your little Red Book of Communism. Mao would be proud of you.

David

Feb 9, 2006, 7:51:18 PM2/9/06
On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 18:44:18 -0600, "SeeingEyeDog" <loo...@u.org>
wrote:

I think it was Marx.

m II

Feb 9, 2006, 9:51:05 PM2/9/06
SeeingEyeDog wrote:

It was more like 'Religion is the opiate of the masses'

"Those who can think, do. Those who can't, Laugh their Effin Asses off"

mike

sapper

Feb 10, 2006, 2:33:00 AM2/10/06
Do Unto Others,Before they Do Unto You.
Kill the raghead bastards.

David,you are a prime example of what the sun hatches out when some
wacko jacks off on a stump.

RHF

Feb 10, 2006, 10:33:27 PM2/10/06
BpnJ,

ERGO - Practice What You Preach & Preach What You Practice

God {Allah} Is Good - Be Good !

Jesus Loves You - Love One Another !

We Are All God's Children - Live Well and Be Happy !

yes it is that simple ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

RHF

Feb 10, 2006, 11:30:42 PM2/10/06
DaviD - So 'you' Compare Heroin Addiction to Religion
and DaviD 'you' want to make Herion Legal for Everyone :o)
and naturally DaviD being such an Enlightened Being
'you' would Out Law Religion as Self Destructive :-(

DaviD That brings us back to one of 'your' Favorite Topics
" Legalize Teenage Sex and Drugs "

READ - (OT) : The Liberal Sickness {Left-Wing Wack-o-ism}
of Being DaviD = Legalize Teenage Sex and Drugs
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b56bfd7eb81cdf0a

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7f174d5ed5dd6175
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9de8c2d4f270d6ae

DaviD -Since 'you' promote doing Drugs with Teenagers
and having Sex with Teenagers - - -

DaviD - May God "Cure" 'you' of your Affliction of Doing Drugs
with Teenagers and Having Sex with Teenagers
- - - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF

now, Now. NOW ! - DaviD
[ These Are 'your' Own Words ]

DaviD - Was it not 'you' who recently wrote here :
"I think that all drug laws be revoked for people 16 and over.
Same for consensual sex."

DaviD - Again I will ask 'you' do 'you' want to start
Smoking Dope with Teenage Boys and Girls and
having 'consensual' SEX with them ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? Will it be limited to Marijuana ?
? Or are Cocaine and Heroin also on 'your' agenda ?
[ This latest post clarifies this Question - Heroin Is 'your' Thing ]

david - consensual sex between adults yes
- victimizing children never ~ RHF

David

Feb 11, 2006, 12:01:42 AM2/11/06
On 10 Feb 2006 20:30:42 -0800, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

Him funny.

Him make me loff.

running dogg

Feb 11, 2006, 12:09:24 AM2/11/06
RHF wrote:

> .

In a few states, the legal age for sex IS 16 or 17. In one or two it is
15. I remember a teacher sex case in one state where she had sex with 17
year old boys and it was legal, but once they found out she had sex with
a 16 year old they nabbed her and charged her with statutory rape. The
legal age in California (where David lives) is 18. One of the guys in
computer lab had a website pulled up on his screen that showed the legal
age for sex in every single country in the world as well as every US
state. I wish I could remember the url. The legal age in Japan is
supposedly 12. in some countries it is 14. Of course, since David is
likely older than 55 him having sex with a 16 year old boy/girl would be
gross. But we can tell that he is a drug addict and pedophile. He admits
to doing hallucinogenic drugs, and he admits to doing heroin, and he
admits to having the hots for teenagers. I wonder what his students at
college are learning from him. If you smoke dope with and fuck the
teacher you'll get an easy A. And these are the types of people who are
teaching the next generation. I wonder how the bosses of the future will
handle employee relations-if you smoke my dope and have sex with me you
get promoted, if you don't you're fired? I suppose that a future Supreme
Court, having been educated by the likes of David, will make such
discrimination legal, and bosses everywhere will go back to demanding
sex as a condition of employment.

David

Feb 11, 2006, 8:33:09 AM2/11/06
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 21:09:24 -0800, running dogg <r...@ning.dog> wrote:

You should really check yourself into a place where you can get some
help.

dxAce

Feb 11, 2006, 8:38:35 AM2/11/06

David wrote:

Yes, you should, Rickets.

RHF

Feb 11, 2006, 12:21:31 PM2/11/06
DaviD - Good Advise and 'you' should take it ~ RHF
In 'your' Case : Been There - Done That - Applies

David

Feb 11, 2006, 12:30:07 PM2/11/06
On 11 Feb 2006 09:21:31 -0800, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>DaviD - Good Advise and 'you' should take it ~ RHF
>In 'your' Case : Been There - Done That - Applies
> .

I'll bet you do.