Re: You are what you eat

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:06:50 PM7/22/11
On 7/22/2011 2:19 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Have you met any of the N.Korean refugees ? They have been starved for
> 60 years by their guv'mint !!!

If you meet them, meet them in a public place. You wouldn't want a
hungry one thinking of you as long pig on the hoof!

"I can't condemn cannibalism. Not that I wanted to eat human meat, but
we were so hungry. It was common that people went to a fresh grave and
dug up a body to eat meat. I witnessed a woman being questioned for
cannibalism. She said it tasted good."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A41966-2003Oct3?language=printer

FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS:
"Baby Farming is the purposeful producing of human infants for the
purpose of human consumption, generally as a foodstuff. This should not
be confused with the closely related and much larger industry of baby
harvesting, which is the gathering of unintentionally produced and
generally unwanted infants for human consumption."

"Today, almost all commercial baby farming, industrial or otherwise,
occurs in the four nations of Cambodia, Laos, North Korea, and Vietnam.
In former times, it was also practiced in most of eastern Asia and
Ireland. Although almost all farmed babies are Asian, there is a niche
industry in Vietnam in white and black babies, which were bred from
captured soldiers from the Vietnam War."

FROM HERE:
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_farming

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 22, 2011, 6:14:22 PM7/22/11

OK. Literary license is used, in the above, but the staring morons in
korea are engaging in cannibalism, that is a known fact.

This is why we need to be vigilant, face up to reality and get rid of
the insane criminals in our government -- the end of the road they enter
us on has the same "arrival point."

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jul 23, 2011, 10:12:58 AM7/23/11
On 7/23/2011 5:31 AM, dave wrote:
> On 07/22/2011 02:23 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:
>>

>> The poor saps are so isolated that the Kims have them actually believing
>> that they have it BETTER than the rest of the world, that S. Korea wants
>> what THEY have! Three generations of propaganda with no outside sources
>> of information is quite powerful.
>>

> You don't have to tell me about the power of propaganda; I live in the
> USA. A lot of us think we're the envy of the world.

We used to be, I don't know anyone who thinks that now, mainly because:

1) We have a fraudulent crook in the whitehouse who is NOT qualified to
be there.

2) Masses of homeless are among us.

3) Unemployment is out of hand.

4) Our criminal government is using our military to rape, pillage and
plunder other nations and handing joe six-pack the bill.

5) The poor are taxed to death while the rich elite go on in their
extravagant lifestyles.

6) False flag crimes have been committed as scare tactics to subdue
Americans and hold them in a mindset which allows them to be controlled.

7) No thinking men and women have any respect left for their public
servants and government.

8) Groups of special people are being created which are above the law
and escape punishments which are inflicted on the average American.

9) The schools are a joke and focused on sports and teaching respect for
perversions and sickness.

10) Criminal corporations, banksters, wall street rich elite are pulling
the strings on the puppets which have usurped our public servant offices.

11) Etc., etc., etc.

No, a whole bunch of us are awake, dissatisfied, angry and ready to get
rid of, and deal with, these criminal bastards!

Regards,
JS

max headroom

Jul 23, 2011, 1:12:05 PM7/23/11
"John Smith" <bit_b...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:j0cs9r$59q$1...@dont-email.me...

talk.politics.GUNS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 23, 2011, 10:23:06 PM7/23/11

9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
be very near .

dave

Jul 24, 2011, 9:57:19 AM7/24/11
On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
> deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
> be very near .

The proverbial "end" came and went. We are now in the "Post End Times".
Telling kids not hassle the queers and that if they are a queer it's OK,
is not promoting "sexual deviation". Human sexuality is by definition
"deviant". That's what separates us from most other animals.

RHF

Jul 24, 2011, 11:26:38 AM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 6:57 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>

> > 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
> > deviation from the Grade School and up .  The proverbial " End " must
> > be very near .

- The proverbial "end" came and went.

Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
.
- We are now in the "Post End Times".

NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
.
- Telling kids not hassle the queers and
- that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
- promoting "sexual deviation".

So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
Words :

? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
-wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
(NAMBLA) --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
* Kidnap & Steal Innocent Young Children
* Rape & Abuse Innocent Young Children
* Torture & Kill Innocent Young Children

? Telling "Kids" Not Being 'Queers' Is OK Too !**
** It's Equally "OK" To Be Straight [Heterosexual]
.
- Human sexuality is by definition "deviant".

NAH - Dave your 'sexuality' is tainted by M4* Mania
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

Many/Most would say that their Human Sexuality
is a Natural Part of Their Lives and is Good,
Wholesome and Rewarding when share with someone
that they Love and Shared Their Life With
-such-as-a- Spouse 'Mate' Life-Partner
.
- That's what separates us from most other animals.

NAH Dave Your "deviant" 'sexuality' makes you
an M4* Mania {Sicko} Animal
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
-puff-on-dave- -deviant-out-dave-
-toke-on-dave- -freak-out-dave-

For the rest of "US" our Intellect; Knowledge;
and Understanding Plus Our Humanity
-is-what-separates- "US" from the animals.

clearly dave : you are the exception
that proves the rule {normal} ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Jul 24, 2011, 11:51:09 AM7/24/11
On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 24, 6:57 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> On 7/23/2011 7:23 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>>

>>> 9) The schools are no longer just a joke . They openly promote sexual
>>> deviation from the Grade School and up . The proverbial " End " must
>>> be very near .
>
> - The proverbial "end" came and went.
>
> Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
> .
> - We are now in the "Post End Times".
>
> NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
> * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
> .
> - Telling kids not hassle the queers and
> - that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
> - promoting "sexual deviation".
>
> So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
> Words :
>
> ? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
> -wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
> (NAMBLA) --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA
> * Kidnap& Steal Innocent Young Children
> * Rape& Abuse Innocent Young Children
> * Torture& Kill Innocent Young Children

RHF

Jul 24, 2011, 8:29:40 PM7/24/11
On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

> > - The proverbial "end" came and went.
>
> > Clearly Yours Did M4 Mania Dave !
> >   .
> > - We are now in the "Post End Times".
>
> > NAH Dave you live in the M4* Mania Times
> > * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania
> >   .
> > - Telling kids not hassle the queers and
> > - that if they are a queer it's OK, is not
> > - promoting "sexual deviation".
>
> > So Dave to use your {Loaded/Biased/Bigoted}
> > Words :
>
> > ? Telling 'Queers' Not To Hassle* "Kids" Is OK Too !
> > -wrt- North American Man/Boy Love Association
> > (NAMBLA) ---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
"Name another animal who talks about sex!"

M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Name Another Animal
Who Talks About Sex !

Dave Take a Look In A Mirror : You Are That Animal !

...while... I Am A Human Being ~ RHF
[ The Rest of US : WE Are Human Beings ]

-define- Talk {Speech/Writing} Humans Do It
-however-
Many/Most{3-Sigma-Limit} Animals Do NOT [.]
.
M4 Mania Dave -proclaims- Human Sexuality
Is By-Definition "Deviant" !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4f05135ca50e499b
.
.

dave

Jul 25, 2011, 9:11:59 AM7/25/11
On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
time. That is DEVIANT.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jul 25, 2011, 9:32:32 AM7/25/11
>dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

>On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
>> On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>>> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:
>
>You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
>babies, period.

ROFLMAO

Are you actually so stupid as to think that animals consciously think
about having babies, and that's why they have sex?

So when you see two dogs humping in the middle of the street, the dogs
are thinking, "Rowwwrf ruff ruff rowwrf" (TRANSLATION: "Must fertilize
this fine collie so she will have pups and continue the species.")

Because you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 26, 2011, 1:37:29 AM7/26/11

I see . Do you belong to the Human/Simian branch of the Animal
Kingdom ? Or am I completely wrong ??

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 6:22:36 AM7/26/11
On Jul 25, 6:32 am, Klaus Schadenfreude <klausschadenfre...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> >dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in talk.politics.guns :

-or- When that same Male Dog comes over
and starts Humping your Leg
-o-m-g- get off of me !
Is that Dog thinking, "Rowwwrf ruff ruff rowwrf"
(TRANSLATION: "Must fertilize this fine human leg
so it will have pups and continue the species.")
-r-o-t-f-l-
.

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 7:31:38 AM7/26/11
On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 07/24/2011 05:29 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jul 24, 8:51 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
> >> On 7/24/2011 8:26 AM, RHF wrote:

M4* Mania Dave -wrote-subject-line
"Unless the only reason you fuck is to have babies"

* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4] Mania

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.golf/msg/4f05135ca50e499b

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
-goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-

Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
"Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}
-goes-to-their-'natural-sex'-state-of-mind-
.
- You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex".

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : I Myself Do Not
'enganging' {engage} in "Deviant Sex".

But since 'you' M4 Mania Dave have brought
this up for the third time clearly 'you'
are focused on "Deviant Sex" and must have
it {"Deviant Sex"} on your mind 24/7
-so-go-and-'enganging'-your-selves-dave-

.
Animals fuck to have babies, period.

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : That is a possible
outcome but not a assured outcome.

Most 'Animals' function on a more basic
daily survival way of living :
look for food; find food; eat food; rest;
look for water; find water; drink water;
sleep; wake-up; squat/shit; look for food...
-and- depending on the animal; procreation
{sex} may be one part of an annual cycle.

dave,,, Dave... DAVE ! ! !
Are we getting back to 'you' {an Adult Male}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b56bfd7eb81cdf0a
Advocates doing Drugs with Teenagers ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7a165058271da0c5
and having Sex with Teenagers ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e8e88111b9582121
Dave - May God "Cure" 'you' of your Affliction of
Doing Drugs with Teenagers and Having Sex with
Teenagers - amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7f174d5ed5dd6175
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9de8c2d4f270d6ae
.
- They don't use sex to sell each other
- lemon-lime soda pop, automobiles, or
- ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex
- all the time.

TV {Advertising} is an Allusion to an Illusion.
-what-ever-grabs-your-attention-for-30-seconds-
*hint* It Ain't Real. {Delusion}

? So Dave this is "Sex" to 'you' !
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/02habVJfaq7mz/439x.jpg

-or- Maybe It Is "You" Dave Who Sees
Any Woman As A Sexual 'Object'
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/RIC/2300-8345~Coca-Cola-Posters.jpg
{All women As Sexual 'Objects'}
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1092/1366319448_fc4c6952f9_o.jpg
-it's-just-cute-gimmick-advertizing-
http://www.pierjewelry.com/gallery/Coppertone%20Girl.jpg
.
Dave -simple-fact- The Physical Act of
'Sex' is "SEX"
-reality-of-engaging-in-the-sexual-act-

- That is DEVIANT.

"NO !" M4 Mania Dave : That is just the
World We Live In -where-as- The "Deviant"
is with-in 'you' Dave.

-p/s- Dave please stay out of Museums
cause I would hate for you to have a
"Deviant" Moment o!o
http://www.artchive.com/artchive/l/leonardo/monalisa.jpg
.
.

dave

Jul 26, 2011, 8:58:53 AM7/26/11

I am a Great Ape with a birth defect. I think like an animal.

dave

Jul 26, 2011, 9:06:30 AM7/26/11
On 07/26/2011 04:31 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> "NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
> -goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-
>
> Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
> "Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}

> -engaging-in-the-sexual-act-
>
> - That is DEVIANT.
>

> .

"Love" is the last thing most sexually active humans have on their mind.
They are fucking just for the fuck of it.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 26, 2011, 11:53:15 AM7/26/11
On Jul 26, 8:58 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

I'm sorry I ever asked . . .

RHF

Jul 26, 2011, 2:07:12 PM7/26/11
On Jul 26, 6:06 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 07/26/2011 04:31 AM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jul 25, 6:11 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > "NO !" M4 Mania Dave : You see 'Sex' as "Fuck"
> > -goes-to-your-'deviant-sex'-state-of-mind-
>
> > Where-as most/many Humans sees 'Sex' as
> > "Love-Making" {Natural-Sharing/Coupling}
> > -engaging-in-the-sexual-act-
>
> > - That is DEVIANT.
>
> >   .

- "Love" is the last thing most sexually
- active humans have on their mind.
- They are fucking just for the fuck of it.

Dave -proclaims-

"I am a Great Ape with a birth defect.
I think like an animal."

Given this statement Dave : You Are You !

But Please Do Not Attempt To Speak For
The Rest of 'US' Normal Rational Loving
{Caring} Human Beings : Who Do Not Smoke
Medical Marijuana; and have your many
associated problems.
.
.

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:32:56 AM7/27/11

I've not heard of the Simian Branch. Do they wear funny hats and drive
little cars in the parade?

dave

Jul 27, 2011, 9:42:51 AM7/27/11

What problems? I have arthritis and a damaged liver, pretty typical for
someone my age with my history. Pain management and high anxiety are my
only "problems", both are well controlled. You are having way more
difficulty than I am.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 27, 2011, 11:16:11 PM7/27/11
On Jul 27, 9:32 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

No ! I'm really surprized and deeply shocked that you have never heard
of the Simians . . .

dave

Jul 28, 2011, 8:24:35 AM7/28/11

Are they Armenians?

Gray Ghost

Jul 28, 2011, 11:53:44 PM7/28/11
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0
@news.dslextreme.com:

Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
having but therapy is available.

I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was the
last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.

But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?

Ron M

Jul 29, 2011, 6:45:20 PM7/29/11
On Jul 28, 11:53 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0

> @news.dslextreme.com:

> > You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to have
> > babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
> > pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
> > time. That is DEVIANT.
>
> Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
> having but therapy is available.
>
> I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was the
> last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.
>
> But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
> around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.

You dirty old man. Sound like me. :<)

arthr...@webtv.net

Jul 29, 2011, 11:58:55 PM7/29/11
On Jul 28, 8:24 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

Do you ocassionally Google once in a while ??

RHF

Jul 30, 2011, 6:12:18 AM7/30/11
On Jul 28, 8:53 pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0

The Much Medical Marijuana Madness has
M4 Mania David : Kicking the Wife and
Chasing the Dog Around The Bedroom !
.
.

dave

Jul 30, 2011, 9:12:32 AM7/30/11

Gray Ghost

Jul 30, 2011, 9:39:29 AM7/30/11
Ron M <strm...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:5ef99fa1-147f-4eb1-b216-
f475f9...@br5g2000vbb.googlegroups.com:

> On Jul 28, 11:53�pm, Gray Ghost <grey_ghost471-newsgro...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote in news:4e2d6b0d$0$12462$bd467cd0
>> @news.dslextreme.com:

>> > You are, by definition, enganging in "deviant sex". Animals fuck to
hav
>> > babies, period. They don't use sex to sell each other lemon-lime soda
>> > pop, automobiles, or ballot measures. Humans THINK about sex all the
>> > time. That is DEVIANT.
>>
>> Actually I fuck because it's fun. I don't know what the problems you are
>> having but therapy is available.
>>
>> I can honestly say that for about a week and a half, though fucking was
> he
>> last thing on my mind, being completely worn out from the move.
>>
>> But now that the soreness is going away... it's time to chase the wife
>> around the bedroom again. Of course she always "lets" me catch her.
>
> You dirty old man. Sound like me. :<)

We went and had a spa couples massage to warm us up. It worked. 8)