__ No Freedom of Religion in U$$A => 52 girls taken from polygamous sect in Texas <= shades of Waco - is your church Gov't Approved ?

1 view

Reality_CheckŠ

Apr 4, 2008, 10:37:34 PM4/4/08
52 girls taken from polygamous sect in Texas
By Bill Hanna . McClatchy Newspapers . April 4, 2008

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A total of 52 girls were removed today from a
polygamous sect's compound near Eldorado in Schleicher County, Texas, -- 18
of them legally, while the rest were being questioned this afternoon by
Child Protective Services caseworkers.

All the children have been confirmed to be girls ranging from 6 months to 17
years old, according to CPS spokesman Patrick Crimmins.

Crimmins said all the children will be placed in foster homes.

"We're assessing their needs and making arrangements for their placement,"
Crimmins said. "The caseworkers need to have an opportunity to assess their
needs and try to find out what the appropriate action will be."

The children were taken in two small buses to an undisclosed location in San
Angelo, 45 miles north of the compound.

No arrests have been made.

Schleicher County Justice of the Peace James Doyle, who arraigns suspects
brought to the Schleicher County Jail, said no one has been brought into the
jail.

"We don't know anything," Doyle said.

Randy Mankin, editor of the Eldorado Success, said the roadblocks remain on
the roads leading to the ranch.

Surveillance of the YFZ Ranch, which is owned by the Fundamentalist Church
of Latter Day Saints and led by Warren Jeffs, began Thursday afternoon and
continued throughout the night, Texas Department of Public Safety spokesman
Tom Vinger said.

Around midnight, Child Protective Services investigators entered the
compound, located about 45 miles south of San Angelo, and began questioning
members of the sect.

This afternoon, a bus left the compound with children in it.

Vinger described the sect followers as "very cooperative" and that the group
is "providing all of the people we need to talk to" about the complaint.

Vinger said authorities have implemented flight restrictions to prevent
anyone from flying over the compound and said the Texas Rangers are also
involved.

The sect bought the 1,691-acre ranch in 2003.

The group began building a temple and other buildings on the remote
ranchland. Jeffs, who was considered their prophet, was arrested near Las
Vegas in 2006 and was sentenced to consecutive life sentences in November in
Utah for his role in arranging the marriage of teenage cousins. He also
faces federal charges in Arizona and Utah.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Apr 5, 2008, 11:48:50 AM4/5/08
John Galt wrote:
> "Reality_CheckŠ" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message
>> "John Galt" <whoisj...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Yes, you're not free to abuse children simply because your religion
>>> says it's OK.
>>
>> So it's not ok to mutilate the genitals of children for religious
>> reasons? Mazel Tov !
>
> And......that comparison seems SANE to you?

Show much prejudice and bias toward *your* superstitious nonsense, eh nutter?

> Please.
>
> JG

John Galt

Apr 5, 2008, 10:35:39 PM4/5/08

"_ Prof. Jonez _" <the...@jonez.net> wrote in message

> John Galt wrote:

>>> So it's not ok to mutilate the genitals of children for religious
>>> reasons? Mazel Tov !
>>
>> And......that comparison seems SANE to you?
>
> Show much prejudice and bias toward *your* superstitious nonsense, eh
> nutter?

I don't have a religous axe to grind.

Let's make sure we're clear here: You're defending a sect whose leader has
been implicated in dozens of cases of child abuse, forced marriage of
minors, and is currently under indictment for various related issues.

Enough said. If you want to see a "nutter", find a mirror, NAMBLA boy.

JG

Reality_CheckŠ

Apr 6, 2008, 2:33:43 AM4/6/08

"John Galt" <whoisj...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message
> "_ Prof. Jonez _" <the...@jonez.net> wrote in message
>> John Galt wrote:

>>> And......that comparison seems SANE to you?
>>
>> Show much prejudice and bias toward *your* superstitious nonsense, eh
>> nutter?
>
> I don't have a religous axe to grind.

Riiiiight.

> Let's make sure we're clear here: You're defending a sect whose leader
> has been implicated in dozens of cases of child abuse, forced marriage of
> minors, and is currently under indictment for various related issues.

No. You're lying again in a pathetic attempt to distract from your
painfully obvious religious bigotry and prejudice.

> Enough said. If you want to see a "nutter", find a mirror, NAMBLA boy.

So you must be a supporter of those1000s of Catholic Priest Pedophiles, eh
dirtball?

John Galt

Apr 6, 2008, 2:52:37 AM4/6/08

"Reality_Check©" <Rea...@Check.it> wrote in message

> "John Galt" <whoisj...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

>>> Show much prejudice and bias toward *your* superstitious nonsense, eh
>>> nutter?
>>
>> I don't have a religous axe to grind.
>
> Riiiiight.

Right.

JG

>> Let's make sure we're clear here: You're defending a sect whose leader
>> has been implicated in dozens of cases of child abuse, forced marriage of
>> minors, and is currently under indictment for various related issues.
>
> No. You're lying again in a pathetic attempt to distract from your
> painfully obvious religious bigotry and prejudice.
>

>> Enough said. If you want to see a "nutter", find a mirror, NAMBLA boy.
>
> So you must be a supporter of those1000s of Catholic Priest Pedophiles, eh
> dirtball?
>

>> JG

forevernitefan

Apr 8, 2008, 9:55:26 AM4/8/08
> > faces federal charges in Arizona and Utah.- Hide quoted text -

GOSH GREG could have joined that sect. There he could have abused
women, molested six year old girls AND have LOTS to choose from!!

Ah well, at least he can form a farm animal sex ring sect...... I
heard Tjab would have a " ball" and KRaP wants thal old sheepskin. And
OC Jonez would like the droppings.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

Greegor

Apr 8, 2008, 10:16:39 AM4/8/08
On Apr 8, 8:55 am, forevernitefan <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:
news > 52 girls taken from polygamous sect in Texas

Moe > GOSH GREG could have joined that sect.
Moe > There he could have abused women,
Moe > molested six year old girls AND have
Moe > LOTS to choose from!!
Moe >
Moe >  Ah well, at least he can form a farm
Moe > animal sex ring sect...... I heard Tjab
Moe > would have a " ball" and KRaP wants
Moe > thal old sheepskin. And OC Jonez
Moe > would like the droppings.
Moe > Moe

Your own boyfriend ridiculed and humiliated you..
You complained about "constant erections"..
You aired your angst about anal sex..
You announced your "experience with a pig"..

You are your own worst enemy, Moe.

Dan Sullivan

Apr 8, 2008, 10:59:32 AM4/8/08

TNKev

Apr 8, 2008, 5:41:21 PM4/8/08
Greegor wrote:

Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?

Greegor

Apr 8, 2008, 8:05:08 PM4/8/08
TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?

Moe started the thread!

Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
1 forevernitefan Apr 8

Dan Sullivan

Apr 8, 2008, 9:03:33 PM4/8/08
On Apr 8, 8:05 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Apr 8, 2008, 11:49:14 PM4/8/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So she made you do it, huh? 100% consistent with the mind set of an
abuser. And Greg, you really like to abuse females.

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current regulars of
alt.friends? You've yet to answer this question.

--

"Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."
Romani: [We are of the] Same blood, the same eyes,

John "C"

Apr 9, 2008, 2:54:16 AM4/9/08
""Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'
>
>(บท.ธ(จ*ท.ธ ธ.ท*จ)ธ.ทบ)
> ซ.ทฐKUNTฐท.ป
>(ธ.ทบ(ธ.ทจ* *จท.ธ)บท.ธ)

Pervert!

Number One

TNKev

Apr 9, 2008, 10:56:52 AM4/9/08
Greegor wrote:
> TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?
>
> Moe started the thread!

no she didn't idiot.

you started the "moe gets NASTY! LOL" thread. is your memory that short
term?

what exactly was the trauma you suffered that causes this particular
dementia?

Greegor

Apr 9, 2008, 9:17:25 PM4/9/08
TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?

G > Moe started the thread!

TNK > no she didn't idiot.
TNK > you started the "moe gets NASTY! LOL" thread.
TNK > is your memory that short term?

You snipped the evidence. Here, I'll fix that! (further on below)

TNK > So she made you do it, huh?
TNK > 100% consistent with the mind
TNK > set of an abuser. And Greg,
TNK > you really like to abuse females.
TNK > Why are you stalking and harassing
TNK > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
TNK > You've yet to answer this question.

How am I supposed to answer questions about YOUR fairy tales?

The message tree shows Moe started this thread.

Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
1 forevernitefan Apr 8

Moe gets NASTY! LOL
2 Greegor Apr 8
ot
3 Dan Sullivan Apr 8
Re: Moe gets NASTY! LOL
4 TNKev Apr 8
5 Greegor Apr 8
ot
6 Dan Sullivan Apr 8
Re: Moe gets NASTY! LOL
7 Kent Wills Apr 8
8 TNKev Apr 9

Source code - headers show it is NOT a response to a previous message.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/88c1011338072b15?dmode=source

From: forevernitefan <fvrn...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.fan.bob-
larson,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.legal
Subject: Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:55:26 -0700 (PDT)
SV1; .NET
CLR 1.1.4322; FDM),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

Header shows message IS a response to Moe's message.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/3afaf84d6923a364?dmode=source

From: Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.fan.bob-
larson,alt.usenet.kooks,misc.legal,alt.friends
Subject: Moe gets NASTY! LOL
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 07:16:39 -0700 (PDT)
9x 4.90;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

TNK > what exactly was the trauma you suffered
TNK > that causes this particular dementia?

Nice try Kev!
I see you've studied under the master liar Kent Wills!

(Steal little, steal big, Garage Burglar, liar, etc.)

http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?search=+Kent+Wills+#_1

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us
http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/DefaultFrame
( Start a case search here. )
http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame
( Trial Court - Case Search )
http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame
( Wills (Tab key) Kent (Tab key) Bradley (Search) )

Dan Sullivan

Apr 9, 2008, 9:55:05 PM4/9/08
On Apr 9, 9:17 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Apr 9, 2008, 10:17:50 PM4/9/08

> TNK > So she made you do it, huh?
> TNK > 100% consistent with the mind
> TNK > set of an abuser. And Greg,
> TNK > you really like to abuse females.
> TNK > Why are you stalking and harassing
> TNK > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
> TNK > You've yet to answer this question.

Why are you DISHONESTLY (read: LYING) claiming that Kevin wrote that
which you know I wrote?
And why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends?

Greegor

Apr 10, 2008, 1:50:42 AM4/10/08
KW > So she made you do it, huh?
KW > 100% consistent with the mind
KW > set of an abuser. And Greg,
KW > you really like to abuse females.
KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
KW > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
KW > You've yet to answer this question.

KW > Why are you DISHONESTLY (read: LYING)
KW > claiming that Kevin wrote that
KW > which you know I wrote?

Golly, Kent, I can't imagine how I could
confuse what you wrote with what one
of your stooges wrote FOR YOU ! LOL

KW > And why are you stalking and
KW > harassing past and current
KW > members of alt.friends?

I am not stalking them.
Why are you pretending that I am stalking alt.friends?

KW > "Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."

Mekka Lekka Heiney Ho!

Kent's ""Fake ID"" makes no sense

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/0f290b9d168728ca

Moe > Silence me, Tjab by showing me
Moe > scanned copies of the actual court
Moe > documents at the courthouse. You
Moe > said you actually saw the court
Moe > documents yourself. Shall I get the
Moe > google URL of YOUR OWN WORDS,
Moe > Tjab, or are you going to deny you
Moe > actually posted that?

tjab > Yes, and yes, liar.

Moe, As for silencing you by proving that the
Supreme Court of Iowa did not lie, I'd like
to know why you think that is reasonable.

Considering Kent has claimed that he ""set up""
Kent Bradley Wills DOB Jan 8 1969 as a false
identity for himself, WHY do you think that
the burden of proof rests with people who
say he IS Kent Bradley Wills DOB Jan 8 1969?

Either way, it Kent's problem.

If as he claims, it's a FAKE ID, then it's
certainly not my fault.

In the real world, it's easy to see why the
Garage Burglary Felon would want to deny it.

Why would somebody adopt the FAKE ID of
a Garage Burglary Felon at all?

Hypothetically, If it is a FAKE ID that
Kent so carefully set up over YEARS,
then why is he now trying to reverse it?

Why would somebody work SO HARD and for
years to create a FAKE ID and then try to reverse it?

Who should carry the burden of proof in that case?

Dan Sullivan

Apr 10, 2008, 7:06:03 AM4/10/08
On Apr 10, 1:50 am, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TNKev

Apr 10, 2008, 8:07:17 AM4/10/08
Greegor wrote:
> TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?
>
> G > Moe started the thread!
>
> TNK > no she didn't idiot.
> TNK > you started the "moe gets NASTY! LOL" thread.
> TNK > is your memory that short term?
>
> You snipped the evidence. Here, I'll fix that! (further on below)

I snipped evidence of nothing.

> TNK > So she made you do it, huh?
> TNK > 100% consistent with the mind
> TNK > set of an abuser. And Greg,
> TNK > you really like to abuse females.
> TNK > Why are you stalking and harassing
> TNK > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
> TNK > You've yet to answer this question.
>
> How am I supposed to answer questions about YOUR fairy tales?

no,Mr.Shitferbrains,I didn't say that.Kent said that.

> The message tree shows Moe started this thread.

> Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
> 1 forevernitefan Apr 8

this is correct Forevernitefan posted "poor Greg missed......"

> Moe gets NASTY! LOL
> 2 Greegor Apr 8

discussion changed to "Moe gets NASTY! LOL" By greegor.

http://tinyurl.com/64d9ww

you started the "Moe gets NASTY LOL" thread.

idiot.

[...]

> Header shows message IS a response to Moe's message.

and you changed the topic thereby starting a new thread.

[...]

> TNK > what exactly was the trauma you suffered
> TNK > that causes this particular dementia?
>
> Nice try Kev!
> I see you've studied under the master liar Kent Wills!

no lies involved,plain and simple to see. just because you are a
blooming idiot doesn't mean I lied.

stalker.

TNKev

Apr 10, 2008, 8:15:46 AM4/10/08
Greegor wrote:
> KW > So she made you do it, huh?
> KW > 100% consistent with the mind
> KW > set of an abuser. And Greg,
> KW > you really like to abuse females.
> KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
> KW > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
> KW > You've yet to answer this question.
>
> KW > Why are you DISHONESTLY (read: LYING)
> KW > claiming that Kevin wrote that
> KW > which you know I wrote?
>
> Golly, Kent, I can't imagine how I could
> confuse what you wrote with what one
> of your stooges wrote FOR YOU ! LOL

Kent didn't ask me to write anything stupid ass,what is the reason for
this latest lie? are jealous that Kent has friends and you don't?

I am giving you shit because you are harassing members of
alt.friends,the more you crosspost your drivel there the more shit you
will get from me.

idiot.

> KW > And why are you stalking and
> KW > harassing past and current
> KW > members of alt.friends?
>
> I am not stalking them.
> Why are you pretending that I am stalking alt.friends?

where is the pretending? it is all right there in the group,it has been
explained to you,that you are to ignorant to comprehend doesn't mean you
aren't doing it.

stalker.

[...]

forevernitefan

Apr 10, 2008, 8:21:00 AM4/10/08

Actually I altered Jones' subject header. You've been inquiring about
my sexuality for weeks now.

And apparently you've never heard of " pegging" or BOB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_%28sexual_practice%29

Greegor

Apr 10, 2008, 3:01:42 PM4/10/08
I'm not interested in any form of anal sex.
You seem obsessed with it despite your protestation about it Moe.
Why is that?

TNKev

Apr 10, 2008, 3:10:03 PM4/10/08
Greegor wrote:

does it make you feel good to harass women?

does it make you feel good to spam alt.friends?

why do you stalk the posters of alt.friends?

what was the trauma you suffered that caused your mental incapacitation?

Kent Wills

Apr 10, 2008, 6:34:11 PM4/10/08

> KW > So she made you do it, huh?
> KW > 100% consistent with the mind
> KW > set of an abuser. And Greg,
> KW > you really like to abuse females.
> KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
> KW > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
> KW > You've yet to answer this question.
>
> KW > Why are you DISHONESTLY (read: LYING)
> KW > claiming that Kevin wrote that
> KW > which you know I wrote?
>
> Golly, Kent, I can't imagine how I could
> confuse what you wrote with what one
> of your stooges wrote FOR YOU ! LOL

Since Kevin wrote that for himself, you've only managed to, once again,
prove you lied.

> KW > And why are you stalking and
> KW > harassing past and current
> KW > members of alt.friends?
>
> I am not stalking them.

Liar.

> Why are you pretending that I am stalking alt.friends?

I'm not. You are stalking and harassing past and current members.
Please explain why.

> KW > "Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."
>
> Mekka Lekka Heiney Ho!

Bigotry against the Romani noted, and expected.
You do LOVE to offer the evidence that the author of the racist rant is
you.

> Kent's ""Fake ID"" makes no sense

Your deep rooted psychological NEED to LIE, and stalk and harass people
makes no sense.

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends?

--

"Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."

Kent Wills

Apr 10, 2008, 6:38:47 PM4/10/08

"forevernitefan" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

On Apr 8, 7:05 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?
>>
>> Moe started the thread!
>>
>> Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
>> 1 forevernitefan Apr 8
>
> Actually I altered Jones' subject header.

Further PROOF that Greg is psychologically UNABLE to be honest.

>You've been inquiring about
>my sexuality for weeks now.

Which is odd, since you're past puberty.

> And apparently you've never heard of " pegging" or BOB.

I wasn't aware it had a name.

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_%28sexual_practice%29

I'll pass.
I don't know if Greg would be into it. Kenny-Bob probably would.

Kent Wills

Apr 10, 2008, 6:39:24 PM4/10/08

> I'm not interested in any form of anal sex.
> You seem obsessed with it despite your protestation about it Moe.
> Why is that?

It helps if you include the text to which you are replying in your
reply.

John "C"

Apr 10, 2008, 7:11:51 PM4/10/08

John "C"

Apr 10, 2008, 7:12:07 PM4/10/08

John "C"

Apr 10, 2008, 7:12:21 PM4/10/08

Kent Wills

Apr 10, 2008, 7:57:39 PM4/10/08

"TNKev" <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Greegor wrote:
>> KW > So she made you do it, huh?
>> KW > 100% consistent with the mind
>> KW > set of an abuser. And Greg,
>> KW > you really like to abuse females.
>> KW > Why are you stalking and harassing
>> KW > past and current regulars of alt.friends?
>> KW > You've yet to answer this question.
>>
>> KW > Why are you DISHONESTLY (read: LYING)
>> KW > claiming that Kevin wrote that
>> KW > which you know I wrote?
>>
>> Golly, Kent, I can't imagine how I could
>> confuse what you wrote with what one
>> of your stooges wrote FOR YOU ! LOL
>
> Kent didn't ask me to write anything stupid ass,what is the reason for
> this latest lie? are jealous that Kent has friends and you don't?

Keep in mind that Greg does need others to author posts for him. His
own works aren't nearly as refined as what he C&Ps from others.

> I am giving you shit because you are harassing members of alt.friends,the
> more you crosspost your drivel there the more shit you will get from me.
>
> idiot.
>

>> KW > And why are you stalking and
>> KW > harassing past and current
>> KW > members of alt.friends?
>>
>> I am not stalking them.
>> Why are you pretending that I am stalking alt.friends?
>
> where is the pretending? it is all right there in the group,it has been
> explained to you,that you are to ignorant to comprehend doesn't mean you
> aren't doing it.

He understands. Greg is flat out lying.

> stalker.

He's a wife and child abuser as well.

--

"Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."

Romani: [We are of the] Same blood, the same eyes,
the same soul, the same belly, and of one happiness.

> [...]

forevernitefan

Apr 11, 2008, 4:02:31 AM4/11/08

Had you actually read the web site you would find that MALES can
recieve pleasure from being Pegged. You awhile back did some
explanation that males and females have different sexual pleasures, or
words to that effect. Now that I've found some credible reference to
indicate that " pegging" is becoming more common in hetero couples AND
that it is pleasant to the male, well gee Gaggie, maybe YOU should be
" Pegged".

After all, you wouldn't want to be accused of being sexually"
inexperienced" now would you? (( grins))

Now Greg if you were bent over and "pegged" by a female, and it's
supposedly so pleasant for the male, why not let yourself be "
Pegged"?

As for the sex thread thing, Greg old boy, you've been so interested
in my sexual activities, so why NOT as you if you've ever been Pegged?
Or don't you like the same tactics you used on me being used on you?

Besides, I do really want to know why you don't want to BOB and be
Pegged.

forevernitefan

Apr 11, 2008, 4:13:50 AM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 5:39 pm, "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I'm not interested in any form of anal sex.
> > You seem obsessed with it despite your protestation about it Moe.
> > Why is that?
>
>      It helps if you include the text to which you are replying in your
> reply.

I posted an URL about " Pegging" and apparently Greg didn't like the
idea that hetero couples are doing it. Bear in mind the the thread
where I talked about the dichonomy of " straight" video porn where
you see women getting sodomized by males but you don't see males
getting sodomized by a female (and you see two females supposedly
engaged in " lesbian" sex). Greg did this claim that the pleasure is
different fro males than iti s for females. So when I saw the web site
on pegging I posted the url and the web site shows that males DO like
" receiving", so to speak. And apparently Greggie, who previously was
so interested in defending a male sodomizing a female, NOW claims he's
not interested in anal sex.

Frankly I think it's hilarious that Greggie is suddenly so adverse to
a sex act that he previously saw no problem with when the " receiver"
was a female. And I suspect I know why Greg is suddenly so reluctant
about it. In a way, he's proving my point about what anal sex can be
PERCEIVED as by the male who is the " dominant".

Also the irony of turning the tables on him was too good to pass up.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

forevernitefan

Apr 11, 2008, 4:25:58 AM4/11/08
On Apr 10, 5:38 pm, "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "forevernitefan" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 8, 7:05 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> TNK > Does it make you feel good to pick on a female greegor?
>
> >> Moe started the thread!
>
> >> Poor Greg missed out on polygamous child abuse sect.
> >> 1 forevernitefan Apr 8
>
> > Actually I altered Jones' subject header.
>
>      Further PROOF that Greg is psychologically UNABLE to be honest.

Jonesie has never been honest.

> >You've been inquiring about
> >my sexuality for weeks now.
>
>     Which is odd, since you're past puberty.

Not odd, as I've explained in another thread. Greg was fishing for
what he could use to attack me. He apparently didn't realize I knew
what he was trying to do. As an abuser of adult and prepubescent
females, Greg no doubt found that this was the easiest route to
exploit.

> > And apparently you've never heard of " pegging" or BOB.
>
>      I wasn't aware it had a name.

I didn't either, but I came across the term by happenstance. It is
nice to know that my observation can now be amended to a more fair
ASSessment ( so to speak).

You could say I sure had Greg "pegged" :-)

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegging_%28sexual_practice%29
>
>      I'll pass.
>      I don't know if Greg would be into it.  Kenny-Bob probably would.

Kenny probably already puts objects up his rectum. I've heard of
supposedly straight guys doing that. When I heard about a guy trying
to have sex with a huge crescent wrench ( true story, BTW), I thought
maybe he was just adjusting his nuts.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

Message has been deleted

TNKev

Apr 11, 2008, 6:10:05 PM4/11/08
The One True Roger wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:50:42 -0700 (PDT), I found that Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:

>> Why would somebody work SO HARD and for
>> years to create a FAKE ID and then try to reverse it?
>
> Do you ever come up with anything new Greggy?

IMO he is incapable of thinking of anything on his own,maybe someone
will email him something new to say.

> I've been gone 3 weeks,

Welcome back Roger!

> and everything I see is the same old shit from
> you and your girlfriend Kenny.

Kent Wills

Apr 11, 2008, 8:31:15 PM4/11/08

"The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:50:42 -0700 (PDT), I found that Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:
>
>>Why would somebody work SO HARD and for
>>years to create a FAKE ID and then try to reverse it?
>
> Do you ever come up with anything new Greggy?

He can't. His mind really is tat of an average fourth grader. He
needs someone else to author his post.

> I've been gone 3 weeks, and everything I see is the same old shit from

> you and your girlfriend Kenny.

They can only use what they have. Sadly, this means everyone else
makes them look the fools they are.

--

"Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."

John "C"

Apr 11, 2008, 8:56:49 PM4/11/08

Atlas Bugged

Apr 11, 2008, 9:36:04 PM4/11/08
"The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message
> Do you ever come up with anything new Greggy?
>
> I've been gone 3 weeks, and everything I see is the same old shit from
> you and your girlfriend Kenny.

Hey, Ratfuck. Glad yer back. Now you can revisit taking your own worthless
life. Hope that isn't off the table.

--
Sociopath, pedophile, stalker, liar, and sock-puppet "Roger" has been hated
and ridiculed across cyberspace!

Even if I don't like him, I've offered him help!
<http://www.cummingsdesign.com/laymans_guide/aymansguidecover1.jpg>

"Pinku-Sensei" has weighed-in on this asshole:
"Sucks to be you"- Pinku-Sensei, talking about the Sociopathic fraudster,
"Roger," in a post where Pinky acknowledged "Roger's" fraud.
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/msg/4c8263b326c08525?dmode=source&hl=en>

Pinku is not exactly a rocket-scientist. He was cool with Socio-fuck until
I outed the little prick as a liar:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/msg/5fce481413583be6?dmode=source&hl=en>

THEN:

"AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce, someone I've compared
"Roger" to at least once."
Pinku-Sensei, on Sociopath-Boy, and the quotes surrounding "Roger" are
because even Pinku doesn't trust him/it or believe that's its name:
"Lio signed his what seemed to be his real name, and I don't recall that it
was "Roger."
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/msg/1614d122160ac5ec?dmode=source>

I have mentioned "You can't fake brains...." Check this out:
"...he has a gun, and will defend himself..."
Cited by "Roger," who stalked me for years, as a sign of being "looney."
I'm thinkin' the "stalking" is more on the "looney" side
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/msg/4c8263b326c08525?dmode=source&hl=en>

Another favorite: Before defrauding and stalking as "Roger," he used to
stalk as "Lio Convoy...." for, uhh, YEARS. Until I busted him.

Here he says "Have a nice day..." tossing me off somewhere around the second
of three years of stalking me.

True to form, he was back in minutes, threatening to send a "package" to a
law firm supposedly associated with me:

"Ok Novin, all your posts are going to be mailed to your family owned law
practice. I've had enough of your trolling. Copies have also been made to
send to your ISP for harassment, and possibly even my own lawyer. The only
way you can find yourself free of this, is to publically apologize to
everyone for being a troll."

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.scifi.channel/msg/00cf1a7d8bea03c0?dmode=source>

Well, I never saw anything from "Novin" or me, nothing to my law firm, no
follow-up, then a new identity for "Lio," new frauds, and stunning,
continuing impotence.

It's all about the impotence.

I like this concept that "Lio" had a lawyer. Lawyer? @$300/hour?

Sociopath-boi couldn't afford day-care for his fake dead baby.

I did hear the baby took its own life on discovering its rat-fuck daddy.

Kent Wills

Apr 11, 2008, 9:57:41 PM4/11/08

> The One True Roger wrote:
>> On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 22:50:42 -0700 (PDT), I found that Greegor
>> <Gree...@gmail.com> Scribbled the following on the bathroom wall:
>>
>>> Why would somebody work SO HARD and for
>>> years to create a FAKE ID and then try to reverse it?
>>
>> Do you ever come up with anything new Greggy?
>
> IMO he is incapable of thinking of anything on his own,maybe someone will
> email him something new to say.

You can tell when someone else authors his posts. His writting goes
from a fourth grade level to college.

>> I've been gone 3 weeks,
>
> Welcome back Roger!

Yeah. And next time, Roger, let me know you're going to be gone, you
goob! :-)

--

"Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."

dragonsgirl

Apr 11, 2008, 11:26:36 PM4/11/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's a misquote from Pee-wee Herman (If I recall correctly, from Big Top
Adventure...out before his (ahem) 'public theater exposure'. It's actually
supposed to read 'Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney-ho'.
And...is it just me, or does anyone find it ironic that Greg, of all people,
would quote Pee-Wee 'Perv' Herman?

Kent Wills

Apr 12, 2008, 10:15:56 AM4/12/08

"dragonsgirl" <drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

[...]

>>> KW > "Jek rat, jek jakha, jek dji, jek porh, jek baht."
>>>
>>> Mekka Lekka Heiney Ho!
>>>

>> Bigotry against the Romani noted, and expected.
>> You do LOVE to offer the evidence that the author of the racist rant
>> is you.
>
> It's a misquote from Pee-wee Herman (If I recall correctly, from Big Top
> Adventure...out before his (ahem) 'public theater exposure'. It's
> actually supposed to read 'Mekka Lekka Hi Mekka Hiney-ho'.

It's from Jambi (That may not be the correct spelling), Pee-Wee's
friend.
Jambi was gienie who would occasionaly grant Pee Wee wishes on "Pee
Wee's Playhouse."
Before Pee Wee's Playhouse became a children's TV Show, it was a stage
performance with a more adult theme. Jambi ordered a pair of hands (in both
versions, Jambi was just a head in a box) and when they arrived, he said,
"Thanks. I've got something to do that I've been wanting to do for a long
time." (paraphrased)
In the stage performance that aired on HBO back in the 80's, Jambi
granted Pee Wee the wish to fly.
A bit of trivia: Captain Carl, a salty old sea dog, was played by Phil
Hartman. He played the role in the first season of the children's version
of the show.
Some more trivia: S. Epatha Merkerson (Lt. Van Buren on Law & Order)
played the part of the mail lady in the children's version.
No, I don't know why I remember the actor's and the parts they played,
but I do tend to win Trivial Persuit. :)

The thing is, I quote a well known, to the Romani at least, saying.
Greg, displaying his undying HATE for anything not white, mocks it. This,
in and of itself, isn't a big deal. Greg has every right to hate whatever
he wants. And he has the right to express that hate.
Of course, I have the right to point his hate if and when I wish.
The thing I wonder is why Greg keep presenting evidence of his racial
and ethnic HATE when he doesn't want people to think he's the Greg Hanson
who wrote the racist rant I occasionaly use as a .sig. I don't think I'll
ever know the reason.

> And...is it just me, or does anyone find it ironic that Greg, of all
> people, would quote Pee-Wee 'Perv' Herman?

Not at all, though I doubt Greg was thinking along those lines. He
simply wanted to express his hate for an ethic group that isn't white.
The Nazis didn't like the Romani either. This was due to the fact that
by Nazi standards, the Romani are more "Aryan" than the Nazis. Seriously.

Greegor

Apr 12, 2008, 12:05:37 PM4/12/08
Are you part gypsy, Kent?

Dan Sullivan

Apr 12, 2008, 1:22:45 PM4/12/08
On Apr 12, 12:05 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

John "C"

Apr 13, 2008, 1:52:26 AM4/13/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

Kent Wills

Apr 13, 2008, 1:04:58 PM4/13/08

> Are you part gypsy, Kent?

At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly. LK couldn't manage
that much. And you've added MORE evidence that you did author the racist
rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani. This is old news,
actually.

John "C"

Apr 13, 2008, 5:41:00 PM4/13/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

Message has been deleted

Atlas Bugged

Apr 13, 2008, 7:17:25 PM4/13/08
> On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 21:36:04 -0400, I found that "Atlas Bugged"
> <atlasbug...@gmail.com> Scribbled the following on the bathroom
> wall:
>

>>Hey, Ratfuck. Glad yer back. Now you can revisit taking your own
>>worthless
>>life. Hope that isn't off the table.
>

> How's that lawsuit going Chucknozzle?
>
> It's been over two years now since you claimed to have served me
> papers through Charter.

How's the Egyptian re-mailer and European news provider going?
--
"The One True Roger" is a child molester, a troll, a sociopath, a fraud, a
spammer, a stalker - of me for 2 years, and for others, much longer - and a

Check out his web-server, an Islamic terrorist front based in Egypt.
www.gawab.com. Used by terrorists to post because American subpoenas aren't
honored.

Never explicitly denies any of it, and tells me he can sue me for libel.

Uh-huh. <foot tapping> He's utterly impotent and can't do anything to
anyone which would require him to actually ID himself.

He's basically a vicious and ignorant spammer - his only recourse is to
flood groups and abuse desks with multiple lies and frauds under numerous
names.

That sort of fraud hasn't worked out too well anymore, leaving these types
even more impotent than ever - their lives online again mirroring their real
lives.

"Roger" is in fact a notorious, sociopathic liar and Usenet menace who likes
to hump young boys. Please don't feed this nasty, sick troll. Since I have
no children, I don't worry about him much.

love...@gawab.com is his true e-mail address which he's had - and used -
since I outed him. Feel free to use it to let him know how you feel, or
just search on it to see the dozens of identities he's used.

<cough> <dontanyonehireroger> <cough> <cough>
<thesearentmyopinionstheyrefacts> <cough> <cough>

Many real-deal humans hate this fucker, usually because he assaulted them in
one way or another. Beware the dozens of IDs - all usually him - that
appear to support the cocksucker.

Here's just a few of the multiple identities of this guy, just the few he
admits to!
NAME USED: "Waffler"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/f65de4dd8c6c4d98
NAME USED: "Waffleer"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/cc8ae4702b037b20
NAME USED: "TheWaffler"
LINK: http://snipurl.com/waf1
NAME USED: "Waffler 2.0"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/d57f5181483496a6
NAME USED: "Waffler22"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/4d9442d0a7c6e5d1
NAME USED: "Wafflerr"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/95f8d8fdc9353783
NAME USED: "Atlas Whore"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/3ca74fc083ce260b
NAME USED: "Waffler 3.0"
LINK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/29e237cfcdfc53ae?dmode=source
NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"
LINK:
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ldmP4BcAAAAHnp2DX3_GuNYkwnoje0v8N_Av_FMLMBPttM-JQuW6BA&hl=en
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
NAME USED: "Lio Convoy"
LINK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/111cfc7bc9e6bc99?dmode=source
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've stayed out of this thread until today..."
COMMENT: A thread which included "Waffler"

Greegor

Apr 13, 2008, 7:37:34 PM4/13/08
G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?

KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
KW > LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
KW > This is old news, actually.

So now you're not Polish ?

I never thought of gypsy as a slur.
Wikipedia's list of slurs doesn't have gypsy listed as a slur.
Quite the opposite, they list gypsy as the proper term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

Gyppo, gippo, gypo, gyppie, gyppy, gipp
(UK) a. A Gypsy (see below). b. (UK and Australian military) Egyptians,
[86] sometimes used affectionately, but "bloody Gyppo" was a term of
abuse.

It seems that you are going beyond hyper vigilance about racism.
You go far out of your way to claim racism against you.

Do you think falsely claiming racism is a good shield for you?

I fully expect that later on if I mention your claimed
"Welsh Romani" background, you will assert that I
only know that because of stalking, rather than
recalling that you pushed this out there in public.

Dan Sullivan

Apr 13, 2008, 7:58:39 PM4/13/08
On Apr 13, 7:37 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Apr 13, 2008, 8:04:34 PM4/13/08
On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:37:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?
>
>KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
>KW > LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
>KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
>KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
>KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
>KW > This is old news, actually.
>
>So now you're not Polish ?

I understand that you are fairly stupid. Your mind operates
at a fourth grade level.
Even so, you should be able to understand the difference
between nation of origin and ethnic heritage.
Have I over estimated your abilities again?

>I never thought of gypsy as a slur.

You don't see racist slurs as slurs, so I wouldn't expect you to
see an ethnic slur as a slur.

>Wikipedia's list of slurs doesn't have gypsy listed as a slur.
>Quite the opposite, they list gypsy as the proper term.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
>
>Gyppo, gippo, gypo, gyppie, gyppy, gipp
>(UK) a. A Gypsy (see below). b. (UK and Australian military) Egyptians,

So Wiki claims it's a British and Australian term for Egyptians?
In that context, it probably is a proper term, though I've never
thought to use it as such.
When did you move to the U.K. or Australia?

>[86] sometimes used affectionately, but "bloody Gyppo" was a term of
>abuse.
>

>It seems that you are going beyond hyper vigilance about racism.

Who said anything about race?
Is there a SPECIFIC reason you're trying to distract from the
truth of your proud use of an ethnic slur?

>You go far out of your way to claim racism against you.

When did I claim the ethnic slur was/is a racial one?
I did mention that it adds to the evidence that you did author
the racist quote. When one is racist, they'll have NO problem using
an ethnic slur as well. However, this isn't the same thing and
stating the ethnic slur is a racial one.
What is the SPECIFIC reason you're deceptively implying I claimed
that which you KNOW I did not?

>Do you think falsely claiming racism is a good shield for you?

I didn't claim racism.
Why, exactly, are you LYING and stating I did? Is your
psychological NEED to lie so great that you can't stop yourself?

>I fully expect that later on if I mention your claimed
>"Welsh Romani" background, you will assert that I
>only know that because of stalking, rather than
>recalling that you pushed this out there in public.

I've mentioned it on Usenet before.

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of

alt.friends? You've yet to do anything but play the avoidance game
when I've asked. Please answer the question now. Thanks.

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

John "C"

Apr 14, 2008, 12:37:54 AM4/14/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

krp

Apr 14, 2008, 2:29:41 AM4/14/08

G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?

KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
KW > LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
KW > This is old news, actually.

< So now you're not Polish ?

There is NO SUCH THING as "Welsh Romani." There MAY BE Romani who LIVE
in Wales. But you can take to the bank that Kunt is NOT Romani in ANY part.

Dan Sullivan

Apr 14, 2008, 9:48:53 AM4/14/08
On Apr 14, 2:29 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Message has been deleted

Kent Wills

Apr 14, 2008, 6:10:03 PM4/14/08
On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:29:41 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?
>
>KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
>KW > LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
>KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
>KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
>KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
>KW > This is old news, actually.
>
>< So now you're not Polish ?
>
> There is NO SUCH THING as "Welsh Romani."

I keep telling you, if you're going to lie, make certain the lie
can't be proved.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=Welsh%20Romani

You consistently chose to lie about that which is so easy to
prove. You need to work on that.

>There MAY BE Romani who LIVE
>in Wales.

Most probably.

>But you can take to the bank that Kunt is NOT Romani in ANY part.

I'm fairly certain that the Romani women would consider their
vaginas as being Romani.

--
"We'd like to arrange for YOUR rape..."
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn of KRP Consulting, from an argument with a

John "C"

Apr 15, 2008, 12:05:52 AM4/15/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

krp

Apr 15, 2008, 11:08:49 AM4/15/08

>> There is NO SUCH THING as "Welsh Romani."

> I keep telling you, if you're going to lie, make certain the lie
> can't be proved.

So WHY did you remove the REST of what I said? That being that I was
CERTAIN thatr there were "gypsies" Romani IN Wales. But your claim that
there are "WELCH-ROMANI" is false. You have ROMANI who have settled in
Wales - the remain almost exclusively ROMANI, however being technical, since
some came as early as 1570 something you could call them Welch. But the
Welch and Romani people are distincly different. However if you get to the
Kales (also considered Romani) they came from Spain. Interesting is that
this runs in MY bloodlines from my mother.

> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=Welsh%20Romani

> You consistently chose to lie about that which is so easy to
> prove. You need to work on that.

Not as easy as you think, you play with terms you really don't
understand.

>>There MAY BE Romani who LIVE in Wales.

> Most probably.

The Welch are the Welch the Romani are the Romani. Intermarriage has
been minimal. Same with the Irish Romani. We call today the "Irish
Travellers."

>>But you can take to the bank that Kunt is NOT Romani in ANY part.

> I'm fairly certain that the Romani women would consider their
> vaginas as being Romani.

So you HAVE one, right Kunt?

Greegor

Apr 15, 2008, 12:55:33 PM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 10:08 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?

But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).

dragonsgirl

Apr 15, 2008, 4:30:40 PM4/15/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

****Stalker

<Greg Hanson>
"http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm
Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).
By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
you and others are stalking me. "

krp

Apr 15, 2008, 5:07:32 PM4/15/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Most probably.

Haven't you seen how Kunt INVENTS things like heritage as he NEEDS them?
My mother's line includes Romani that came via Spain. Hence my mother's
heavy Olive skin tone, and my slightly washed out olive skin tone. It is
back generations. Nothing I ever speak of. No need to. KUNT- however NEEDS
to use externals like that to PUFF UP his credibility. He BADLY needs street
cred. I enjoy looking at his blogs, here today, gone tomorrow, they go up
and down like a YO YO. But then Kunt sort of IS a YO YO.

Greegor

Apr 15, 2008, 5:24:13 PM4/15/08
G > I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
G > to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
G > Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
G >
G > But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).

BW > Stalker

BETTY! Why is questioning Kent's public
claims about his ancestry "stalking" ?

> <Greg Hanson>
> "http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm
> Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
> following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).
> By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
> you and others are stalking me. "

Betty, was that quote from me?

Is somebody (not me) calling Probert (not you)
the same as me calling you a stalker?

Is it all the same to you, Betty?

Is Obama stalking Hillary?
He follows her around and harasses her, from
her perspective anyway!

If Hillary posted Obama's home phone
and address and asked the entire
internet to ""visit"" him or phone him up,
that definition doesn't even cover it.

Does it Betty?

Dan Sullivan

Apr 15, 2008, 5:25:21 PM4/15/08
On Apr 15, 5:24 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Apr 15, 2008, 7:39:24 PM4/15/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:08:49 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>> There is NO SUCH THING as "Welsh Romani."
>
>> I keep telling you, if you're going to lie, make certain the lie
>> can't be proved.
>
> So WHY did you remove the REST of what I said?

I didn't. As can be seen below, I left your comment, "There MAY

BE Romani who LIVE in Wales."

>That being that I was

>CERTAIN thatr there were "gypsies" Romani IN Wales. But your claim that
>there are "WELCH-ROMANI" is false.

Liar.

>You have ROMANI who have settled in
>Wales - the remain almost exclusively ROMANI, however being technical, since
>some came as early as 1570 something you could call them Welch. But the
>Welch and Romani people are distincly different. However if you get to the
>Kales (also considered Romani)

They are a different clan.
Still nice people, over all.

>they came from Spain. Interesting is that
>this runs in MY bloodlines from my mother.
>
> > http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=Welsh%20Romani
>
>> You consistently chose to lie about that which is so easy to
>> prove. You need to work on that.
>
> Not as easy as you think, you play with terms you really don't
>understand.

I proved you to be the liar you are. Again.

>>>There MAY BE Romani who LIVE in Wales.
>
>> Most probably.
>
> The Welch are the Welch the Romani are the Romani.

http://www.valleystream.co.uk/romany-welsh%20.htm

Here's one Greg will accept as 100% accurate, though it's about the
language:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Romani_language

Again you are PROVED to be a liar.

>Intermarriage has
>been minimal. Same with the Irish Romani. We call today the "Irish
>Travellers."

You may call them that. Not everyone one does.

>>>But you can take to the bank that Kunt is NOT Romani in ANY part.
>
>> I'm fairly certain that the Romani women would consider their
>> vaginas as being Romani.
>
> So you HAVE one, right Kunt?

No. Being male means having a penis.
Perhaps an intro to anatomy class would be of benefit to you.

--
"It's attached to a thing called a "WIFE" Betty."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn showing how he views his wife

Kent Wills

Apr 15, 2008, 7:41:36 PM4/15/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 09:55:33 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
>to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
>Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?

No.
Poland is my nation of origin.
Welsh Romani is my ethnic heritage.
Generally those in the sixth grade can comprehend this. Since
your mind is that of the average fourth grader, it's quite possible
you don't understand.

>But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).

Is there any subject about which you will not lie? This is a
serious question.

John "C"

Apr 15, 2008, 7:43:20 PM4/15/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

John "C"

Apr 15, 2008, 7:43:30 PM4/15/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

Kent Wills

Apr 15, 2008, 7:48:56 PM4/15/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:07:32 GMT, " krp" <krp2...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>> > I'm fairly certain that the Romani women would consider their
>> > vaginas as being Romani.
>
>> So you HAVE one, right Kunt?
>
>< I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
>< to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
>< Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
>
> Haven't you seen how Kunt INVENTS things like heritage as he NEEDS them?

So I needed to be Romani YEARS before you and I knew each other
existed?

>My mother's line includes Romani that came via Spain. Hence my mother's
>heavy Olive skin tone, and my slightly washed out olive skin tone. It is
>back generations. Nothing I ever speak of. No need to. KUNT- however NEEDS
>to use externals like that to PUFF UP his credibility. He BADLY needs street
>cred. I enjoy looking at his blogs,

I don't have a blog, unless you count MySpace. Even then, it's
only one.
What is the SPECIFIC reason you are lying about this?

>here today, gone tomorrow,

That which is not here today can't be gone tomorrow.

>they go up
>and down like a YO YO. But then Kunt sort of IS a YO YO.

What is the root cause of your psychological NEED to lie? This
is a serious question.

John "C"

Apr 15, 2008, 9:04:16 PM4/15/08
"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I love to spam 'alt.support.child-protective-services'

dragonsgirl

Apr 15, 2008, 9:20:40 PM4/15/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Get a grip Greg.
You've made yourself look like a jackass, and jumped to attack me.
Why don't you just admit you're stalking and harassing, and at the very,
very, very least your behavior is obsessive, and just leave it at that?

Greegor

Apr 16, 2008, 12:51:45 AM4/16/08
Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).
By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
you and others are stalking me. "

G > Betty, was that quote from me?

WHY didn't you answer this question Betty?

G > Is somebody (not me) calling Probert (not you)
G > the same as me calling you a stalker?

G > Is it all the same to you, Betty?

G > Is Obama stalking Hillary?
G > He follows her around and harasses her, from
G > her perspective anyway!
G >
G > If Hillary posted Obama's home phone
G > and address and asked the entire
G > internet to ""visit"" him or phone him up,
G > that definition doesn't even cover it.
G >
G > Does it Betty?

BW > Get a grip Greg.
BW > You've made yourself look like a jackass,
BW > and jumped to attack me. Why don't you
BW > just admit you're stalking and harassing,
BW > and at the very, very, very least your
BW > behavior is obsessive, and just leave it at that?

What are you admitting to Betty?

What is Kent admitting to?

You first!

But PLEASE answer the questions above. (2nd try)

dragonsgirl

Apr 16, 2008, 1:32:25 AM4/16/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Stalker.
Remember that song? It's you:

I was a rebel from the day I left school,
grew my hair long and broke all the rules
I'd sit and listen to my records all day,
with big ambitions of where I could play

My parents taught me what life was about,
so I grew up the type they warned me about
They said my friends were just an unruly mob,
and I should get a haircut and get a real job

Get a haircut and get a real job,
clean your act up and don't be a slob
Get it together like your big brother bob,
why don't you get a haircut and get a real job

I even tried that 9 to 5 scene,
I told myself that it was all a bad dream
I found a band and some good songs to play,
and now I party all night, I sleep all day

I met this chick she was my No. 1 fan,
she took me home to meet her mommy and dad
They took one look at me and said, "Oh my god",
get a haircut and get a real job

Get a real job, why don't you get a real job
Get a real job, why don't you get a real job

I hit the big time with my rock 'n' roll band,
the future's brighter now than I'd ever planned
I'm ten times richer than my big brother bob,
and he, he's got a haircut he's got a real job

Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job

I even tried that 9 to 5 scene

Sound advice for your life Greg.
Get a hair cut ad get a real job.
Usenet stalking and harassment doesn't qualify.

Dan Sullivan

Apr 16, 2008, 5:33:13 AM4/16/08
On Apr 16, 12:51 am, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TNKev

Apr 16, 2008, 1:29:49 PM4/16/08
Greegor wrote:
[...]

> I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
> to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
> Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
>
> But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).

spoken like a true bigot.

so now one human being and another human being are incompatible due to
ethnicity?

--

<Greg Hanson>
"http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm

Greegor

Apr 16, 2008, 2:30:10 PM4/16/08
> > Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
> > following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).
> > By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
> > you and others are stalking me. "

G > Betty, was that quote from me?

G > WHY didn't you answer this question Betty?

Betty posted a link to her OWN message.

G > Is somebody (not me) calling Probert (not you)
G > the same as me calling you a stalker?

G > Is it all the same to you, Betty?

G > Is Obama stalking Hillary?
G > He follows her around and harasses her, from
G > her perspective anyway!
G >
G > If Hillary posted Obama's home phone
G > and address and asked the entire
G > internet to ""visit"" him or phone him up,
G > that definition doesn't even cover it.
G >
G > Does it Betty?

BW > Get a grip Greg.
BW > You've made yourself look like a jackass,
BW > and jumped to attack me.  Why don't you
BW > just admit you're stalking and harassing,
BW > and at the very, very, very least your
BW > behavior is obsessive, and just leave it at that?

G > What are you admitting to Betty?

G > What is Kent admitting to?

G > You first!

G > But PLEASE answer the questions above. (2nd try)

Betty did not, although she posted a new thread
where she posted a LINK to ...her own message!

That proves I said some certain thing??

BW > Stalker.
BW > Remember that song?  It's you:

[ Song Lyrics - Get a haircut and get a real job ]

What I find funny is somebody using MTV lyrics
to tell somebody else to "get a job".

BETTY Jean Hammond Cook Fido Wirsen
http://www.vividlight.com/24/images/BLACK%20RHINO%20CLOSE.jpg
http://www.se.pg.com/imagebank/3pack_pringles_150_dpi.jpg

Greegor

Apr 16, 2008, 3:08:12 PM4/16/08
On Apr 16, 12:29 pm, TNKev <TNKev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
> > to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
> > Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
>
> > But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).
>
> spoken like a true bigot.
>
> so now one human being and another human being are incompatible due to
> ethnicity?

No, Some cultures have a strong sense of cultural identity
and strongly resist intermarriage with other cultures.
The Roma (gypsy) people for example tend
to retain a cultural identity despite being
located among many countries.

The real story here is how Kent's cultural identity CHANGES.

He was Polish. Not Romani Welsh VIA Poland, but Polish.
Now he's Romani Welsh suddenly, with no mention of a Polish identity?

Please explain how Kent CHANGED his claimed cultural identity.

Dan Sullivan

Apr 16, 2008, 5:24:49 PM4/16/08
On Apr 16, 3:08 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

TNKev

Apr 16, 2008, 5:27:31 PM4/16/08

you say you are Norwegian,were you born in Norway? no?
then you are American? which one?

fx

Apr 16, 2008, 5:38:39 PM4/16/08
Dan Sullivan wrote:
> On Apr 16, 3:08 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<yawn>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
<Fart!>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
<yawn>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

tjab

Apr 16, 2008, 7:09:34 PM4/16/08
In article <m47504th8let9tlia...@4ax.com>,
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 16:37:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
><Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?
>>
>>KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
>>KW > LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
>>KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
>>KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
>>KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
>>KW > This is old news, actually.
>>
>>So now you're not Polish ?
>
> I understand that you are fairly stupid. Your mind operates
>at a fourth grade level.
> Even so, you should be able to understand the difference
>between nation of origin and ethnic heritage.
> Have I over estimated your abilities again?
>

>>I never thought of gypsy as a slur.
>
> You don't see racist slurs as slurs, so I wouldn't expect you to
>see an ethnic slur as a slur.

"Gypsy" is not an ethnic slur.

tjab

Apr 16, 2008, 7:14:41 PM4/16/08
In article <91d0adf6-8de0-4c08...@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

Greegor <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?
>
>KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
>KW >=A0LK couldn't manage that much. And you've

>KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
>KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
>KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
>KW >=A0This is old news, actually.

>So now you're not Polish ?
>
>I never thought of gypsy as a slur.

That's because it's not.

dragonsgirl

Apr 16, 2008, 8:01:09 PM4/16/08

> > Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
> > following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).
> > By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
> > you and others are stalking me. "

G > Betty, was that quote from me?

G > WHY didn't you answer this question Betty?

Betty posted a link to her OWN message.

*****Sure I did. Just like I posted comments about Anthony Zafuto
yesterday. Right?
Weaseling doesn't work Greg.

G > You first!

****Uh huh. NOT YOUR statements, right Greg?

*****And what I find funny is you.

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 8:24:00 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:08:12 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Apr 16, 12:29 pm, TNKev <TNKev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Greegor wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
>> > to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
>> > Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
>>
>> > But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).
>>
>> spoken like a true bigot.
>>
>> so now one human being and another human being are incompatible due to
>> ethnicity?
>
>No, Some cultures have a strong sense of cultural identity
>and strongly resist intermarriage with other cultures.

White supremacists, for example. Though I don't know if that's
really a cultural identity. I expect you would.

>The Roma (gypsy) people for example tend
>to retain a cultural identity despite being
>located among many countries.

Some, yes.
Very few Roma will still hold the view that you claim in this day
and age. Like all bigotry, it's frowned upon by the more
intellectually stimulated.
I'm sure there are some Romani who think they should remain a
pure class, but their bigoted view is in the minority.

>The real story here is how Kent's cultural identity CHANGES.

Is there anything about which you will not lie? Serious
question.

>He was Polish.

I'm still Polish. I was born and raised in Poland. Deal with
it.

> Not Romani Welsh VIA Poland, but Polish.

Gee, someone who was born and raised in Poland states they're
Polish. Most people who are able to think above a fourth grade level
would see this as normal.
Thank you for adding more proof that your mind operates at a
fourth grade level.

>Now he's Romani Welsh suddenly, with no mention of a Polish identity?

So you are no longer of Scandinavian heritage? By YOUR
standards, one can only have one cultural and ethnic identity.

>Please explain how Kent CHANGED his claimed cultural identity.

I never did. And no amount of your pathological lies will ever
alter this truth.

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends? You've so far REFUSED to answer this question, opting to
play various avoidance games. Please answer the question now.

--
"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
cripple you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out,

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 8:24:32 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:27:31 -0500, TNKev <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> He was Polish. Not Romani Welsh VIA Poland, but Polish.
>> Now he's Romani Welsh suddenly, with no mention of a Polish identity?
>>
>> Please explain how Kent CHANGED his claimed cultural identity.
>

>you say you are Norwegian,were you born in Norway? no?
>then you are American? which one?

NANGish.

--
"I am erudite [sic] but not Buckelyesque"
Greg Hanson, Jan 22, 2008

Greegor

Apr 16, 2008, 8:37:07 PM4/16/08
G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?

KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
KW >=A0LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
KW >=A0This is old news, actually.

G > So now you're not Polish ?

G > I never thought of gypsy as a slur.

tjab > That's because it's not.

WHY did Kent Wills claim "gypsy" is a slur all by itself?

Why did his stated ethnic background CHANGE?
If he's "Welsh Romani" then why did he claim he was Polish?

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 8:58:29 PM4/16/08
On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 21:51:45 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
>following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).

By this definition, Greg is stalking me. He wanted me out of
ascps. When I left, he sought me out in other groups. including one
(the Iowa group) in which I haven't been a member for a LONG time.

>By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
>you and others are stalking me. "

By that definition, Mr. Hanson, you MUST admit you are stalking
me and others.
I realize you think you have some sort of special dispensation
that absolves you of being held to your own standards, but this isn't
the case. I will hold you to the standards you hold to others.

[...]

>BW > Get a grip Greg.
>BW > You've made yourself look like a jackass,
>BW > and jumped to attack me. Why don't you
>BW > just admit you're stalking and harassing,
>BW > and at the very, very, very least your
>BW > behavior is obsessive, and just leave it at that?
>
>What are you admitting to Betty?
>
>What is Kent admitting to?

We both have admitted that you are a stalker. Your own
definition, in addition to other evidence you've provided, PROVES it.

>You first!
>
>But PLEASE answer the questions above. (2nd try)

You REFUSE to answer my question.
Here it is again:

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends?

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 9:02:14 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 05:32:25 GMT, "dragonsgirl"
<drago...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

[...]

>Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job
>
>I even tried that 9 to 5 scene
>
>Sound advice for your life Greg.
>Get a hair cut ad get a real job.

I don't have a problem with his not having a job. Really.
While it's not the norm for the male to stay home while the
female works, there's nothing wrong with it.
That the woman MUST be the one who stays home to tend to the
house is an out-dated concept.
Of course, Greg's case proves he doesn't tend to the house. He
had a lot of dangerous computer components all around the home. He
tries to minimize the danger by calling it clutter.

>Usenet stalking and harassment doesn't qualify.

But that's nearly the whole of his life, if his Usenet posts are
an accurate indication.

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...
for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 9:14:34 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:30:10 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>> Sound advice for your life Greg.
>> Get a hair cut ad get a real job.
>> Usenet stalking and harassment doesn't qualify.
>
>What I find funny is somebody using MTV lyrics
>to tell somebody else to "get a job".

Does MTV play any music?
I don't pay much attention, but I thought they ceased playing
music videos many years ago.

>BETTY Jean Hammond Cook Fido Wirsen

She been through puberty. As such, she's too old for you to be
interested, using YOUR standards of proof.

>http://www.vividlight.com/24/images/BLACK%20RHINO%20CLOSE.jpg

Greg got a new girlfriend! Greg got a new girlfriend!

>http://www.se.pg.com/imagebank/3pack_pringles_150_dpi.jpg

That one makes even less sense.

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 9:18:09 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 12:29:49 -0500, TNKev <TNKe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Greegor wrote:
>[...]
>> I'd still like to know why Kent even claimed
>> to be POLISH if he's Welsh Romani?
>> Don't these ethnicities mix like oil and water?
>>
>> But now he claims Welsh Romani (incompatible culturally).
>
>spoken like a true bigot.

Greg does LOVE to offer evidence that he is the author of the
racist rant I use as one of my sigs.

>so now one human being and another human being are incompatible due to
>ethnicity?

Greg is projecting his bigotry onto others.
I'm sure there are some Romani who think they should NEVER have
children with a non-Romani. I would honestly be amazed if I were
proved wrong and that there are none.
Of course, as with all other demographic groups, their view is in
the minority.

Greegor

Apr 16, 2008, 9:34:56 PM4/16/08
> "If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
> cripple you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out,
> I'll be able to walk,but you will still be a cripple."
>  --Greg Hanson, in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

Kent Wills posts this lie as a deliberate fraud.
Kent knows the guy's 16 years YOUNGER than me
and has the middle name "Christian".

My middle name, birthday and criminal record are known.

Kent Bradley Wills wishes his were not.

I acknowledge my two 13 year old misdemeanors.
Kent DENIES his 3 year old Burglary Felony.

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills Offender Number 1155768
Sex M Birth Date 01/08/1969 Age 39 Location Interstate Compact
Offense BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE County Of Commitment Polk
Commitment Date 01/16/2004 Duration TDD/SDD * 01/16/2009
* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date * SDD = Supervision Discharge Date
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk Probation C Felony
Polk
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?search=+Kent+Wills+#_1

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Polk County, Michael D.
Huppert, Judge.

Defendant appeals claiming ineffective assistance of
counsel. AFFIRMED.

Linda Del Gallo, State Appellate Defender, and Tricia Johnston,
Assistant State Appellate Defender, for appellant.

Thomas J. Miller, Attorney General, Kevin Cmelik, Assistant Attorney
General, John P. Sarcone, County Attorney, and John Judisch, Assistant
County Attorney, for appellee.

WIGGINS, Justice.

Kent Wills appeals his conviction for second-degree burglary
contending that an attached garage is a separate occupied structure
from that of the living quarters of the residence. In this appeal, we
must determine whether trial counsel was ineffective for (1) failing
to move for judgment of acquittal on the basis there was insufficient
evidence to convict Wills of second-degree burglary when he entered an
attached garage of a residence when no persons were present in the
garage, but when persons were present in the living quarters; and (2)
failing to object to a jury instruction based on this same argument.
Because we find there was no legal basis for the motion for judgment
of acquittal or the objection to the jury instruction, Wills’ trial
counsel was not ineffective. Accordingly, we affirm the judgment of
the district court.

I. Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called the local police to report
that a car alarm sounded in the resident’s neighborhood. The city
dispatched a police officer to the location. Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only to be stopped a couple of
blocks later by a person who informed the officer he had witnessed
someone running from the area of the car alarm. As the officer
started driving back to the area of the car alarm, he noticed a person
walking on the sidewalk. The officer asked the person, a minor, if he
had noticed anybody running from the area. The minor answered that he
had not. While the officer and another officer were speaking to the
minor, another resident of the neighborhood arrived in her car and
informed the officers that she had observed two people, one of whom
was heavy set with a blinking light on his back pocket, walking in the
area of her neighbor’s residence. She observed the heavier-set
individual, later identified as Wills, enter her neighbor’s attached
garage through an unlocked service door. She further observed a
smaller individual standing by a van parked in the neighbor’s
driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave even though they found a
large amount of coins, a flashlight, and an electronic pocket
organizer in his pockets. After releasing the minor, the police
officers drove to the residence where the neighbor observed the two
suspicious people and woke the owner. The owner, his wife, and two
daughters were in the residence sleeping at the time. After a search
of his vehicles, the owner discovered change and an electronic pocket
organizer were missing from the vehicles. The owner’s daughter
reported a diamond ring and some change were missing from her
vehicle. The officers then contacted the minor’s parents, who
informed the officers the minor was with Wills. After the officers
questioned the minor again, he admitted his involvement in the theft
and implicated Wills in the burglary. Although Wills denied
involvement in the burglary, the officers arrested him.

The State filed a trial information charging Wills with second-degree
burglary. The State later amended the information to include two
additional charges of burglary in the third degree and using a
juvenile to commit an indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using
a juvenile to commit an indictable offense. Wills appeals his
conviction for second-degree burglary claiming ineffective assistance
of counsel.

II. Scope of Review.

Claims of ineffective assistance of counsel are derived from the Sixth
Amendment of the United States Constitution. Strickland v.
Washington, 466 U.S. 668, 684-86, 104 S. Ct. 2052, 2063-64, 80 L. Ed.
2d 674, 691-93 (1984). Our review for a claim involving violations of
the Constitution is de novo. State v. Fintel, 689 N.W.2d 95, 100
(Iowa 2004). We normally preserve ineffective-assistance-of-counsel
claims for postconviction relief actions. State v. Carter, 602 N.W.2d
818, 820 (Iowa 1999). However, we will address such claims on direct
appeal when the record is sufficient to permit a ruling. State v.
Artzer, 609 N.W.2d 526, 531 (Iowa 2000). The appellate record in the
present case is sufficient to allow us to address Wills’ ineffective-
assistance-of-counsel claims on direct appeal.

In order for a defendant to succeed on a claim of ineffective
assistance of counsel, the defendant must prove: (1) counsel failed
to perform an essential duty and (2) prejudice resulted. Id.
Prejudice results when “there is a reasonable probability that, but
for the counsel’s unprofessional errors, the result of the proceeding
would have been different.” State v. Hopkins, 576 N.W.2d 374, 378
(Iowa 1998) (quoting Strickland, 466 U.S. at 694, 104 S. Ct. at 2068,
80 L. Ed. 2d at 698). Wills’ arguments also raise issues of statutory
interpretation, which we review for correction of errors at law.
State v. Wolford Corp., 689 N.W.2d 471, 473 (Iowa 2004).

III. Analysis.

To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had
to prove Wills perpetrated a burglary “in or upon an occupied
structure in which one or more persons are present . . . .” Iowa Code
§ 713.5(2) (2003) (emphasis added).

In this appeal, Wills first contends his trial counsel was ineffective
for failing to move for a judgment of acquittal on the basis there was
insufficient evidence to support a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage, there were persons present in or upon the occupied
structure. Wills concedes the garage was an occupied structure, but
argues the living quarters and the attached garage are separate and
independent occupied structures; therefore, the jury could not have
found there were people present in the attached garage at the time of
the burglary.

The Code defines an “occupied structure” as:

[A]ny building, structure, appurtenances to buildings and structures,
land, water or air vehicle, or similar place adapted for overnight
accommodation of persons, or occupied by persons for the purpose of
carrying on business or other activity therein, or for the storage or
safekeeping of anything of value. Such a structure is an “occupied
structure” whether or not a person is actually present.

Id. § 702.12.

Wills relies on State v. Smothers, 590 N.W.2d 721 (Iowa 1999), to
argue the garage and the living quarters are separate and independent
occupied structures. In Smothers, two separate and distinct
businesses connected by interior fire doors were operated in the same
structure. 590 N.W.2d at 723. We held the defendant committed two
burglaries by entering each business because “[t]he facility’s
construction history and physical make-up demonstrate that the
portions are independent working units which constitute ‘[a]
combination of materials to form a construction for occupancy [or]
use.’” Id. Smothers is not at odds with the present case because the
living quarters and the garage are not separate or independent units
of the residence.

Our review of the record reveals the garage in question was a three-
car attached garage separated from the living quarters by a door. The
same roof covered the garage as the rest of the residence. The living
quarters surrounded the garage on two sides. It was structurally no
different from any other room in the residence.

The garage was a functional part of the residence. On the night of
the incident, the door was unlocked. The owner of the residence used
two stalls in the garage to park the family vehicles. The owner used
the third stall for his motorcycle. As such, the garage and the
living quarters are a single “structure” or “building” functioning as
an integral part of the family residence. Thus, the residence
including the garage is a single “occupied structure” under section
702.12. See, e.g., People v. Ingram, 48 Cal. Rptr. 2d 256 (Ct. App.
1995) (holding defendant’s entry into an attached garage constituted
first-degree burglary because the garage was attached to the house;
therefore, burglary of the garage was burglary of an inhabited
dwelling house); People v. Cunningham, 637 N.E.2d 1247, 1252 (Ill.
App. Ct. 1994) (holding “ordinarily an attached garage is a ‘dwelling’
because it is part of the structure in which the owner or occupant
lives”); State v. Lara, 587 P.2d 52, 53 (N.M. Ct. App. 1978) (holding
“burglary of the [attached] garage was burglary of the dwelling house
because the garage was a part of the structure used as living
quarters”); People v. Green, 141 A.D.2d 760, 761 (N.Y. App. Div. 1988)
(holding “[s]ince the garage in the present case was structurally part
of a building which was used for overnight lodging of various persons,
it must be considered as part of a dwelling”); White v. State, 630 S.W.
2d 340, 342 (Tex. Ct. App. 1982) (holding an attached garage under the
same roof as the home would be considered a habitation within the
purview of the penal code because the garage is a structure
appurtenant to and connected to the house); State v. Murbach, 843 P.2d
551, 553 (Wash. Ct. App 1993) (holding the definition of a dwelling
under Washington’s burglary statute included an attached garage).

Had Wills’ trial counsel moved for a judgment of acquittal on the
basis there was insufficient evidence to support a finding that at the
time Wills entered the garage there were no persons present in or upon
the occupied structure, it would have been overruled by the court
because the owner and his family were present in the residence at the
time of the burglary.

Wills also claims his counsel was ineffective for failing to object to
the jury instruction used by the district court on the same ground;
that the living quarters were a separate and independent occupied
structure from the attached garage. The instruction as given stated:

The State must prove all of the following elements of Burglary in the
Second Degree as to Count I:

1. On or about the 12th day of August, 2003, the defendant or someone
he aided and abetted broke into or entered the residence at . . . .

2. The residence at . . . was an occupied structure as defined in
Instruction No. 29.

3. The defendant or the person he aided and abetted did not have
permission or authority to break into the residence at . . . .

4. The defendant or the person he aided and abetted did so with the
specific intent to commit a theft therein.

5. During the incident persons were present in or upon the occupied
structure.

If the State has proved all of the elements, the defendant is guilty
of Burglary in the Second Degree. If the State has failed to prove
any of the elements, the defendant is not guilty of Burglary in the
Second Degree and you will then consider the charge of Attempted
Burglary in the Second Degree explained in Instruction No. 21.

(Emphasis added.)

Wills’ claim is without merit. As we have discussed, the residence is
the one and only “occupied structure” under the facts of this case.
Had Wills’ trial counsel made this objection to the instruction, it
would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills’ trial counsel is not ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or objecting to the instruction because
there was no legal basis for the motion or objection. See State v.
Hochmuth, 585 N.W.2d 234, 238 (Iowa 1998) (holding trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise an issue that has no merit).

IV. Disposition.

We affirm the judgment of the district court because Wills’ trial
counsel was not ineffective for failing to raise meritless issues.

AFFIRMED.

John "C"

Apr 16, 2008, 9:44:29 PM4/16/08

John "C"

Apr 16, 2008, 9:50:49 PM4/16/08

John "C"

Apr 16, 2008, 9:50:31 PM4/16/08

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 10:06:00 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:34:56 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> "If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll
>> cripple you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out,
>> I'll be able to walk,but you will still be a cripple."
>>  --Greg Hanson, in a verbal threat to his girlfriend
>
>Kent Wills posts this lie as a deliberate fraud.

How is it a fraud?
As I've stated before, I'll examine any evidence you supply that
Greg Hanson did not make the threat.
I note that you've IGNORED my past offers to examine the evidence
that would support your claim that Greg Hanson did not make the
threat. Little wonder, since, contrary to your LIE, he did make the
threat.
What is the SPECIFIC reason you consistently LIE about this?

>Kent knows the guy's 16 years YOUNGER than me
>and has the middle name "Christian".

I don't know that. I know you have claimed it. It may be true,
but I don't know that it is.

>My middle name, birthday and criminal record are known.

Very well known.
And, of course, posting someone's record is perfectly acceptable,
according to you.

Case ID Title Name DOB Role
06571 AGCR015216 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC123709 FARM BUREAU MUTUAL INS CO VS GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139229 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139230 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141447 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141448 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM004543 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM008629 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREGORY S HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR429489 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR441449 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR146191 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR214087 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571MASTWG261061 CITY OF MARION vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT

>Kent Bradley Wills wishes his were not.
>
>I acknowledge my two 13 year old misdemeanors.

You beat your mentally ill (she wasn't in control of her actions)
ex-wife.
You also abused a six-year-old girl.

[...]

John "C"

Apr 16, 2008, 10:09:00 PM4/16/08

Kent Wills

Apr 16, 2008, 10:16:57 PM4/16/08
On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:37:07 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>G > Are you part gypsy, Kent?
>
>KW > At least you spelled the ethnic slur correctly.
>KW >=A0LK couldn't manage that much. And you've
>KW > added MORE evidence that you did author
>KW > the racist rant I occasionally use for my .sig.
>KW > As I've stated, several times, I am Welsh Romani.
>KW >=A0This is old news, actually.
>
>G > So now you're not Polish ?
>
>G > I never thought of gypsy as a slur.
>
>tjab > That's because it's not.
>
>WHY did Kent Wills claim "gypsy" is a slur all by itself?

Because it is, simpleton.

>Why did his stated ethnic background CHANGE?

It hasn't.
Why are you LYING and claiming it has? Please be specific in
your answer.

>If he's "Welsh Romani" then why did he claim he was Polish?

Are you so out of touch with reality that you think your
deceptive innuendo will be bought by anyone?

How can you be Norwegian if you're American? By YOUR standards,
you're lying about one or the other.
There are Black Amerinds in this country. They are of two
different cultures, yet seem to manage to blend the two nicely, while
remaining both.
I memory serves, they are mostly in the Carolinas, should you
wish to take your bigotry on the road and set them right.
There are people who are from Belgium, that are Corsican and
English. Yet they identify as Belgian and speak French, Friesian, and
English. Imagine that.
By your standards, of course, they must be lying.

Why are you stalking and harassing past and current members of
alt.friends?

http://www.stalkingbehavior.com/definiti.htm

Stalking is defined as "the willful, malicious and repeated
following and harassing of another person" (Meloy, 1998).

By that definition, Mr. Probert, I could claim that
you and others are stalking me.

-- Greg Hanson

John "C"

Apr 16, 2008, 11:20:45 PM4/16/08

Kadaitcha Man

Apr 16, 2008, 11:31:41 PM4/16/08

> I acknowledge my felony with two 13 year olds.

Edited in the name of TRVTH! on usenet.

Greegor

Apr 17, 2008, 12:49:58 AM4/17/08
On Apr 16, 10:31 pm, "Kadaitcha Man" wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > I acknowledge my felony with two 13 year olds.

K-Man > Edited in the name of TRVTH! on usenet.

Cute. Very funny, but I've never been charged or convicted
of any such thing. If I had, it would show up on the Sex Offender
Registry as well as the docket information that Kent posted.

It is loading more messages.