Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

Ping Pinku: Can we get an update? And a Nom-Withdrawal

0 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Dorkless Von Heinybeiter

lukematon,
12.9.2007 klo 15.03.0912.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Within the dark depths of alt.usenet.kooks, Pinku-Sensei scribbled the
following <news:fc5ips$nui$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> on the
bathroom wall.

> Since there will be a race between Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe and Atlas
> Bugged if my nominations are seconded, I'm going to disallow Atlas's
> Palmjob Paddle nomination unless 1) new compelling evidence appears
> for Atlas's spanking and 2) a suitably qualified opponent is also
> nominated. I might not do so even then; I don't run the same people
> for Palmjob and Sepcial Ops Cody.

Formal withdrawal of Atlas Bugged for Palmjob Paddle, as it's quite easy to
garner evidence of his spanks and self-spanks for another month. This way
he can focus his campaigning on the Special-Ops nomination.

And can we get an update on nominations?

--
Now accepting applications: Join the cult of Roger, as I am everyone, and
shall be all; so sayeth my prophet (and pet k00k), the great Atlas Bugged.

Pinku-Sensei

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 1.47.4013.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Dorkless Von Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote in

> Within the dark depths of alt.usenet.kooks, Pinku-Sensei scribbled the
> following <news:fc5ips$nui$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com> on the
> bathroom wall.
>
>> Since there will be a race between Robert "Mop Jockey" Wolfe and
>> Atlas Bugged if my nominations are seconded, I'm going to disallow
>> Atlas's Palmjob Paddle nomination unless 1) new compelling evidence
>> appears for Atlas's spanking and 2) a suitably qualified opponent is
>> also nominated. I might not do so even then; I don't run the same
>> people for Palmjob and Sepcial Ops Cody.
>
> Formal withdrawal of Atlas Bugged for Palmjob Paddle, as it's quite
> easy to garner evidence of his spanks and self-spanks for another
> month. This way he can focus his campaigning on the Special-Ops
> nomination.

Fair enough, especially since he's refusing to take out the part of the
FAQ in which he equates you with Bowtie. You may be a troll (which is
fine, many of the kookologists are trolls, including me) and a
sockpuppeteer (not as fine, but I can't complain too loudly, as I have a
small sock drawer of my own), and I still have to determine whether it
was you who was coordinating that attempt to RL Atlas (not acceptable at
all, as I've disenfranchised people permanently for exactly that), but
for a number of reasons, including the fact that Bowtie's legal name is
well-known to AUK, and it's /not/ Roger, I'm very confident that you're
not Bowtie, so keeping that section in just draws more attention to his
self-inflicted wound.

<hint>That said, you're not disenfranchised /now/, and Mop Jockey's nom
hasn't been seconded. Without an opponent, I'm not putting Atlas on the
ballot for the Special Ops Cody.</hint>

> And can we get an update on nominations?

Oh, absolutely. I've already compiled the nominations so far. I just
have to type them in and post them. However, I'm going to wait until
after I post a call for nominations for the AUK Mascot to post the
update. That means it should be up by tomorrow night.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 2.42.0513.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> Fair enough, especially since he's refusing to take out the part of the
> FAQ in which he equates you with Bowtie. [Dorkless/Sociopath-Boy] may be
> a troll (which is
> fine, many of the kookologists are trolls, including me)

Ooooo-kay......

>and a
> sockpuppeteer (not as fine, but I can't complain too loudly, as I have a
> small sock drawer of my own)

Oooooo-kay....

>, and I still have to determine whether it
> was you who was coordinating that attempt to RL Atlas (not acceptable at
> all, as I've disenfranchised people permanently for exactly that)

Oooo-kay, you're getting it. Good.

>, but
> for a number of reasons, including the fact that Bowtie's legal name is
> well-known to AUK, and it's /not/ Roger

Sorry but you've left out half of the analysis. You know for a fact that
Dorkless's/Waffler's/Lio's real legal name is Roger?

I simply do not believe that. You may enter a demurrer if you like, but
you've got a wide-open hole in your reasoning until further notice.

>, I'm very confident that you're
> not Bowtie, so keeping that section in just draws more attention to his
> self-inflicted wound.

I respond to proofs, facts. You ignore dozens and dozens of them....but,
evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still talking...

> <hint>That said, you're not disenfranchised /now/, and Mop Jockey's nom
> hasn't been seconded. Without an opponent, I'm not putting Atlas on the
> ballot for the Special Ops Cody.</hint>

Ooo-kay. I presume the <hint> is designed to at least keep the group [AUK]
from dying of utter boredom, since no one (well, actually, approximately
"one") really has any reason to give a rat's ass about me.

Tell me about your policy on sock-puppets voting. Do you care if you count
up a hundred votes, but only three actual people posted?

Even as a sort of fun straw poll band, it is hard to otherwise even be
entertained mildly if there are no checks on this.

And have you ever seen this:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/2d01f0c17675da67?dmode=source
Or this:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c7105c8f6e7468b6?dmode=source
Or this:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c551cf1b36a545af?dmode=source
Or this:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/792f31c356754ba0?dmode=source
...which is a particular favorite. That's just the tip of the iceberg of
posters complaining bitterly about your "Roger."

>> And can we get an update on nominations?

All I can tell you, Pinku, is <hint>, if you want the garbage out, you will
have to take the garbage out </hint>. Capiche? Yet?

Viesti on poistettu

miguel

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 3.24.4313.9.2007
vastaanottaja

You're the Mother Theresa of Usenet!

Pinku-Sensei

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 3.56.4913.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"Atlas Bugged" <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message
>> Fair enough, especially since he's refusing to take out the part of
>> the FAQ in which he equates you with Bowtie.
>> [Dorkless/Sociopath-Boy] may be a troll (which is
>> fine, many of the kookologists are trolls, including me)
>
> Ooooo-kay......

About time you figured that out, Atlas. AUK is the one of the great Old
Troll Homes of USENET.

>>and a
>> sockpuppeteer (not as fine, but I can't complain too loudly, as I
>> have a small sock drawer of my own)
>
> Oooooo-kay....

Now, go have a fun time figuring out who my socks are. FWIW, my sock
drawer is very dusty.

>>, and I still have to determine whether it
>> was you who was coordinating that attempt to RL Atlas (not acceptable
>> at all, as I've disenfranchised people permanently for exactly that)
>
> Oooo-kay, you're getting it. Good.

This has been AUK policy for as long as I've been around. I'm certainly
not going to make an exception for Roger.

>>, but
>> for a number of reasons, including the fact that Bowtie's legal name
>> is well-known to AUK, and it's /not/ Roger
>
> Sorry but you've left out half of the analysis. You know for a fact
> that Dorkless's/Waffler's/Lio's real legal name is Roger?

No. In fact, I actually ran across a topic in a forum about Stargate to
which both the person that "Roger" claims to be you and "Lio Convoy"
posted. Lio signed his what seemed to be his real name, and I don't
recall that it was "Roger." However, I do remember the name and
location didn't match Bowtie's known legal name and location, either.
It's a pity I can't find the link to that forum again. Maybe you could
redeem your mistake of attributing Bowtie's work to him by finding that
site.

That said, Roger is a consistent identity that his acquaintances online
seem to know him by, and I like calling him "Roger" better than calling
him "Dorkless." Besides, I don't think you know whether he is really
Roger either, or you might actually have followed through on your legal
threats with him.

What's more important is that, whether by Roger or by whatever name he
attached to his post as Lio, he shows none of the signs unique to
Bowtie. One of those signs is that Bowtie hates me and the rest of the
kookologists of AUK with a passion (the feeling is mutual, BTW) and he
would be unable to cooperate with me or any other kookologist for any
length of time the way "Roger" has. In fact, Bowtie would probably have
melted down as soon as I disenfranchised him. "Roger" did none of that,
and took his punishment like a good boy. Even if Bowtie could maintain
control then, he'd have betrayed me by now.

Are you familiar with the fable of the Fox and the Scorpion?

"A scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get
to the other side. Suddenly, he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him
on his back across the river.

The fox said, "No. If I do that, you'll sting me, and I'll drown."

The scorpion assured him, "If I do that, we'll both drown."

The fox thought about it and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed up
on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river,
the scorpion stung him. As poison filled his veins, the fox turned to
the scorpion and said, "Why did you do that? Now you'll drown, too."

"I couldn't help it," said the scorpion. "It's my nature." "

Bowtie would have stung me and AUK in such a way that we (tinw) would
have felt the poison by now. It's his nature. That it hasn't happened
indicates that "Roger" is not Bowtie.

> I simply do not believe that. You may enter a demurrer if you like,
> but you've got a wide-open hole in your reasoning until further
> notice.

Fair enough, but I have other ways to bridge that gap, as I just
demonstrated.

>>, I'm very confident that you're
>> not Bowtie, so keeping that section in just draws more attention to
>> his self-inflicted wound.
>
> I respond to proofs, facts.

Atlas Bugged, Atlas Shrugged. Yes, that would be an honest response of
both an Objectivist and a lawyer.

> You ignore dozens and dozens of
> them....but, evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still
> talking...

Yes, that is a good sign.

>> <hint>That said, you're not disenfranchised /now/, and Mop Jockey's
>> nom hasn't been seconded. Without an opponent, I'm not putting Atlas
>> on the ballot for the Special Ops Cody.</hint>
>
> Ooo-kay. I presume the <hint> is designed to at least keep the group
> [AUK] from dying of utter boredom,

Oh, good, you're getting it that we're here for our own entertainment.

> since no one (well, actually,
> approximately "one") really has any reason to give a rat's ass about
> me.

Keep telling yourself that. The number of kookologists who had never
heard of you before "Roger" brought you here but are now taking an
interest in you is growing.

> Tell me about your policy on sock-puppets voting. Do you care if you
> count up a hundred votes, but only three actual people posted?

Oh, yes. I care. I've already tossed out several ballots from
untraceable sockpuppets, including one from someone who voted against
you. If I hadn't, you'd have already won Clueless Newbie of the Month.
If I can confirm a duplicate ballot sent in by a different identity,
I'll disenfranchise the person and all of his or her sockpuppets.
Extensive ballot stuffing would be grounds for a Tinfoil Sombreror award
as well.

> Even as a sort of fun straw poll band, it is hard to otherwise even be
> entertained mildly if there are no checks on this.

Exactly.

> And have you ever seen this:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/2d01f0c17675da67?
> dmode=source

That's not a "bitter complaint," it's a request to post proof of the of
Waffler's claims. FWIW, I agree with the complaint of the first
responder to Waffler. I see no evidence that "Roger" has done anything
to knock you down from what he sees as your "arrogant attitude."

> Or this:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c7105c8f6e7468b6?
> dmode=source

That is not the least bit complimentary of you.

> Or this:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c551cf1b36a545af?
> dmode=source

That one is better for your case.

> Or this:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/792f31c356754ba0?
> dmode=source ...which is a particular favorite. '

Even though it contains a negative comment about you?

> That's just the tip
> of the iceberg of posters complaining bitterly about your "Roger."

While those posts make Waffler look less credible in his claims about
his effectiveness in dealing with you and one of bases for his
complaints about you, only one qualifies as a complaint about him, and
at least half of them are not favorable to you, either. Your posting
them constitutes self-spanking. You need to do better in your selection
of evidence.

>>> And can we get an update on nominations?
>
> All I can tell you, Pinku, is <hint>, if you want the garbage out, you
> will have to take the garbage out </hint>. Capiche? Yet?

Oh, I understand. AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce,
someone I've compared "Roger" to at least once. However, I still need
to determine whether he really deserves to be compared to MBB.

Now, if you excuse me, I have other AUK business to attend to, including
the call for nominations for the AUK Mascot.

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 7.46.1213.9.2007

> About time you figured that out, Atlas. AUK is the one of the great Old
> Troll Homes of USENET.

Cool.

> Now, go have a fun time figuring out who my socks are. FWIW, my sock
> drawer is very dusty.

Honestly, I don't care. Believe me or not, don't care about that either.

> This has been AUK policy for as long as I've been around. I'm certainly
> not going to make an exception for Roger.

I just don't grok what there is to investigate.

He posted a thread with a header showing my handle and what he believes to
be my real ID, and does in fact resolve to someone's real ID.

That was merely the most obvious and bald of his attempts. And a massive
error legally.

You let me know when you've completed your investigation of this deep
mystery. You may want to assign 30 or 40 of your staff. But don't allocate
*too* many resources there, since I am starting to have real doubts about
professional wrestling....

> No. In fact, I actually ran across a topic in a forum about Stargate to
> which both the person that "Roger" claims to be you and "Lio Convoy"
> posted. Lio signed his what seemed to be his real name, and I don't
> recall that it was "Roger." However, I do remember the name and
> location didn't match Bowtie's known legal name and location, either.
> It's a pity I can't find the link to that forum again. Maybe you could
> redeem your mistake of attributing Bowtie's work to him by finding that
> site.

I appreciate you are at least making sense now, but no, my time actually
does yield a few hundred dollars per hour when I am at work, so whatever I
do on my "off time" has to be either plenty of fun or very well remunerated.

I am afraid that would be neither. FTR, a good night's sleep, and some
other nominally mundane things, often make the cut!

> That said, Roger is a consistent identity that his acquaintances online
> seem to know him by, and I like calling him "Roger" better than calling
> him "Dorkless." Besides, I don't think you know whether he is really
> Roger either, or you might actually have followed through on your legal
> threats with him.

[visualize Majel Barret's early STAR TREK computer-voice demeanor]
W o r k - i n g !

> What's more important is that, whether by Roger or by whatever name he
> attached to his post as Lio, he shows none of the signs unique to
> Bowtie. One of those signs is that Bowtie hates me and the rest of the
> kookologists of AUK with a passion (the feeling is mutual, BTW) and he
> would be unable to cooperate with me or any other kookologist for any
> length of time the way "Roger" has. In fact, Bowtie would probably have
> melted down as soon as I disenfranchised him. "Roger" did none of that,
> and took his punishment like a good boy. Even if Bowtie could maintain
> control then, he'd have betrayed me by now.

That's right. All the howling about headers is shit anyhow, they only work
when they work. I know "Roger" by his words and deeds, same as you.

These aren't like DNA, but they can indeed confer great certainty. For
example, I will bet you real money - a few hundreds, say - that his real
name isn't "Roger," and the way to know that is through his desperate
attempts to blare it out. Proof positive? Of course not. But I'll wager
real cash. Why? For the same reasons that my parents could tell when I was
lying as a child.

> Are you familiar with the fable of the Fox and the Scorpion?

Yes, for many years, that's why I'm deleting it unread. I quote it all the
time myself. It has truth. I question only its applicability here.

> Bowtie would have stung me and AUK in such a way that we (tinw) would
> have felt the poison by now. It's his nature. That it hasn't happened
> indicates that "Roger" is not Bowtie.

I cannot trace the Sociopath-Boy to Bowtie at all. But if you bust him
conclusively, he will turn on you. He's just using you.

>> I respond to proofs, facts.
>
> Atlas Bugged, Atlas Shrugged. Yes, that would be an honest response of
> both an Objectivist and a lawyer.

Yep.

>> You ignore dozens and dozens of
>> them....but, evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still
>> talking...
>
> Yes, that is a good sign.

Yep.

>>> <hint>That said, you're not disenfranchised /now/, and Mop Jockey's
>>> nom hasn't been seconded. Without an opponent, I'm not putting Atlas
>>> on the ballot for the Special Ops Cody.</hint>
>>
>> Ooo-kay. I presume the <hint> is designed to at least keep the group
>> [AUK] from dying of utter boredom,
>
> Oh, good, you're getting it that we're here for our own entertainment.
>
>> since no one (well, actually,
>> approximately "one") really has any reason to give a rat's ass about
>> me.
>
> Keep telling yourself that. The number of kookologists who had never
> heard of you before "Roger" brought you here but are now taking an
> interest in you is growing.

I get that. But many outside these confines have turned on "Roger"
viciously.

It doesn't matter in either case. Is this high school? Your group has no
effect on me if I so choose, and "Roger" can simply give his victims the
finger.

>> Tell me about your policy on sock-puppets voting. Do you care if you
>> count up a hundred votes, but only three actual people posted?
>
> Oh, yes. I care. I've already tossed out several ballots from
> untraceable sockpuppets, including one from someone who voted against
> you. If I hadn't, you'd have already won Clueless Newbie of the Month.
> If I can confirm a duplicate ballot sent in by a different identity,
> I'll disenfranchise the person and all of his or her sockpuppets.
> Extensive ballot stuffing would be grounds for a Tinfoil Sombreror award
> as well.
>
>> Even as a sort of fun straw poll band, it is hard to otherwise even be
>> entertained mildly if there are no checks on this.
>
> Exactly.
>
>> And have you ever seen this:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/2d01f0c17675da67?
>> dmode=source
>
> That's not a "bitter complaint," it's a request to post proof of the of
> Waffler's claims. FWIW, I agree with the complaint of the first
> responder to Waffler. I see no evidence that "Roger" has done anything
> to knock you down from what he sees as your "arrogant attitude."
>
>> Or this:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c7105c8f6e7468b6?
>> dmode=source
>
> That is not the least bit complimentary of you.

Dude, that is the point. Don't you get it? People who hate me are telling
you *Roger* sucks.

They're calling him a liar (wonder why?) and they aren't my friends. Who
gives a fuck if "Roger's" "friends" agree with him?

F. Lee Bailey famously said:

[paraphrasing] "The worst case in the world is where your client's alibi at
the time of the murder is that he was home with mom. And he *was* home with
mom."

>> Or this:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/c551cf1b36a545af?
>> dmode=source
>
> That one is better for your case.
>
>> Or this:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/792f31c356754ba0?
>> dmode=source ...which is a particular favorite. '
>
> Even though it contains a negative comment about you?

Precisely *because* it contains negative comments about me. Are you
understanding this now?

The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.

> While those posts make Waffler look less credible in his claims about
> his effectiveness in dealing with you and one of bases for his
> complaints about you, only one qualifies as a complaint about him, and
> at least half of them are not favorable to you, either. Your posting
> them constitutes self-spanking. You need to do better in your selection
> of evidence.

Well, no. They're good evidence for that very reason. And all four want to
know why "Waffler" is making phony complaints about me, even if some are
real.

The question isn't whether they dislike me or whether they are correct that
I did something wrong.

They are raising *separate* and unrelated criticisms of "Roger" and
suggesting that his response to me seems sick, since it's easy to repair
anything they didn't like about me, and this guy is disrupting entire groups
instead.

Let me give you a tiny piece of philosophy: Do you know what you get when
you add one definite provable lie to 50 truths? You have a liar. Do you
know what we call a fireman who has saved 80 lives and committed one rape?
We call him a "rapist."

>> All I can tell you, Pinku, is <hint>, if you want the garbage out, you
>> will have to take the garbage out </hint>. Capiche? Yet?
>
> Oh, I understand. AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce,
> someone I've compared "Roger" to at least once. However, I still need
> to determine whether he really deserves to be compared to MBB.

You do your thing. I will do mine in the meantime, but I think you have an
opportunity to do much good here if you stay the course of reason. For the
Sociopath, too.

> Now, if you excuse me, I have other AUK business to attend to, including
> the call for nominations for the AUK Mascot.

But of course.

We will return with further adventures of CSI: KOOK when Pinku completes the
current season.

thE otheR eriC

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 10.45.5813.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On Sep 13, 4:46 am, "Atlas Bugged" <atlasbuggedBYs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>

> That's right. All the howling about headers is shit anyhow, they only work
> when they work.

An interesting delusion you have there.

> I know "Roger" by his words and deeds, same as you.

You don't even understand what the word "know" means.

<snip>

> Proof positive? Of course not. But I'll wager
> real cash. Why?

Because your other efforts to learn Roger's real name have failed and
you would gladly invest three figures into finding the answer. You
phrased it as a bet thinking you could fool everyone.

> For the same reasons that my parents could tell when I was
> lying as a child.

Your lips moved.

<snip>

> I cannot trace the Sociopath-Boy to Bowtie at all.

Or anyone for that matter.

> But if you bust him
> conclusively, he will turn on you. He's just using you.

Hello? Pinku has already busted Dorkless and that didn't happen. You
just don't let reality interfere with your delusions.

<snip>

> The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
> was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.

You are making this up. You have _not_ shown it was a hoax. Nobody
has exposed it as a hoax. All of that was you making your personal
attacks when you DON'T CARE if your claims are true or false.

By your reasoning _nobody_ has ever been born prior to the internet.
The fact that you latch onto the slightest thing and call it "busting
a hoax" says a lot about you and this conflict.

<snip>

> Well, no. They're good evidence for that very reason. And all four want to
> know why "Waffler" is making phony complaints about me, even if some are
> real.
>
> The question isn't whether they dislike me or whether they are correct that
> I did something wrong.
>
> They are raising *separate* and unrelated criticisms of "Roger" and
> suggesting that his response to me seems sick, since it's easy to repair
> anything they didn't like about me, and this guy is disrupting entire groups
> instead.

Hey lets drop this conflict in every group except AUK. It seems to be
normal here. You constantly whine about how much your critics are
motivated by disrupting those other groups so why don't you step up
and keep it where it is on topic?

> Let me give you a tiny piece of philosophy: Do you know what you get when
> you add one definite provable lie to 50 truths? You have a liar.

You have been constantly documented telling lies on usenet.

> Do you
> know what we call a fireman who has saved 80 lives and committed one rape?
> We call him a "rapist."

Are you saying you want to be known as a liar or are your being some
kind of hypocrite? You are on record dozens of times admitting that
you don't even care if your accusations are true.

-Eric

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 13.17.5213.9.2007
vastaanottaja

> I respond to proofs, facts. You ignore dozens and dozens of
> them....but, evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still
> talking...

Like the fact that according to your posting Kent Wills was sent to prison
in 2005 and won't be out for another 17 months but still is able to handily
whip your sorry atlas via usenet from prison?

love...@gawab.com

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 13.51.3713.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 07:45:58 -0700, thE otheR eriC
<calvin...@ocsnet.net> wrote:

>> The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
>> was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.
>

>You are making this up. You have _not_ shown it was a hoax. Nobody
>has exposed it as a hoax. All of that was you making your personal
>attacks when you DON'T CARE if your claims are true or false.

There isn't much that he has NOT made up, is there now?

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 3.01.0214.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"Dorkless Von Heinybeiter" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message
> I've been asking him this for months, but he never provides any prrof
> other than they've contacted him 'secretly and privately'.

Well, first let's try a *scintilla* of common sense. You abuse people on
the internet left and right...for years now.

Do you suppose this will, ahhhhhh, produce
some....ahhhhh......."dissatisfied customers" over time?

Ya think? I'm trying to be nice here, you rat-fuck, POS,
sociopathologically-lying paramecium.

What's changed, of course, is that you are accustomed to abusing people,
dropping your ID, then starting fresh. But now I've connected many of your
ID's.

Light of Day is fairly benign to most of us, except people who don't use
sunscreen, vampires, and those who rely upon lies to live.

I'm thinking you don't use sunscreen, thus, again, making you a tri-fecta
winner.

As far as providing you with cites...go get 'em. It all proceeds on my
terms, you grok yet?

You know exactly who the public ones are, most are in my sigs, which you've
gone over with a fine-tooth comb.

This is just more of your boring online tactics, playing to the "crowd,"
which consists of about three people.

You just say stuff. "I'm waiting to see a CITE!!!!" It's just ASCII.

And wouldntcha know it, so are my sigs! Let's look at them...again!

For anyone else who's reading, there are three. First, my regular links to
info-pages.

Then my second Sociopath-study, more organized than the original.

Finally, the less-organized initial sig, which shows all the IDs I've
located to date, probably a the tip of an iceberg, or mountain, of phony
frauds this sociopath has forged.

I have updated the list of IDs, but I don't promise to go on with it
systematically anymore, just those I run across. It's a pointless waste to
put any real effort in it.
--
SIG 1:
Atlas Bugged, 2:52 am, Friday, September 14, 2007
SERENITY/FIREFLY FAQ
http://snipurl.com/FF_FAQ "One page, all you need to know, referenced."
WHO IS ATLAS BUGGED?
http://snipurl.com/buged "Attorney, activist, atheist, author, and yes,
sometimes more 'A!'"
TIM MINEAR SAYS, AND BUGGED GETS IT:
http://snipurl.com/minerq "...I'm kind of lazy, and I'm old."

SIG 2:
Let's review this guy's sick history in instant, clickable detail, just in
case there are any doubters left.

Remember, this is strictly stuff he's *admitted* to. He admits to lying,
then tells us he's "not lying, and you cannot prove I am" anytime the
evidence falls short of ironclad.

Ya gotta laugh. Here's what matters: HE'S A LIAR!:

NAME USED: "Waffler"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/f65de4dd8c6c4d98>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "a snippet from your site too Asshat.."
COMMENT: None needed.

NAME USED: "Waffleer"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/cc8ae4702b037b20>
"Assfucker Bugged got spanked hard..."
COMMENT: None needed.

NAME USED: "TheWaffler"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/12d8ea3dc26541d9>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "You poor little assfucker."
COMMENT: None needed.

NAME USED: "Waffler 2.0"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/d57f5181483496a6>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "...it's fun getting on his nerves..."
COMMENT: His response to posters asking why not killfile?

NAME USED: "Waffler22"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/4d9442d0a7c6e5d1>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "If he was a lawyer, I would have seen a complaint by
now. Is that a little easier for your mind to read?"
COMMENT: Obviously he's here responding to another poster angry with his
antics, with usual nasty demeanor.

NAME USED: "Wafflerr"
LINKP: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/95f8d8fdc9353783>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "he was asked by many people to stop posting the FAQ"
COMMENT: Most turned out to be other variations on...Sociopath-Boy

NAME USED: "Atlas Whore"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/3ca74fc083ce260b>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "Poor little Atlas Bugfucker....he is definitely a
paranoid schizophrenic."
COMMENT: Irony noted. Did I piss him off? Ya think?

NAME USED: "Waffler 3.0"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/29e237cfcdfc53ae?dmode=source>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "Atlas, atlas ASSFUCK!!!....You poor deluded
schmuck....."
COMMENT: Looks like he got angry. Ya think?

I know all the "Waffler" variations were the "Lio Convoy" psycho because he
admitted it in e-mail

This list is far from exhaustive, just the iceberg's tip. He was simply
trying to avoid everyone's killfile, and never conceded his true identitiy,
not ever. It was impossible for anyone to killfile him, and this was his
clear goal, his intent, and his perverted need.

All this time, he was posting separately as "Lio Convoy" and as "Dorkless,"
again, bragging about how he "admitted" all of it *after* I proved he was
the same. Both were similarly hostile harassers.

Here's some "Lio Convoy:"

NAME USED: "Lio Convoy"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/111cfc7bc9e6bc99?dmode=source>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've stayed out of this thread until today..."
COMMENT: A thread which included "Waffler"

This is Sociopath-Boy's M.O., he relies upon the illusion that his multiple
IDs make the victim appear to be unpopular. Lies never give him a moment's
pause.

"Oh look. Lio Convoy! He's *new,* and he agrees with Waffler!" Except,
he's also a lying sociopath. He's maintained some phony IDs for years,
which has fooled some into thinking he's real.

He just now confessed that he's "Dorkless" as well.

NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ldmP4BcAAAAHnp2DX3_GuNYkwnoje0v8N_Av_FMLMBPttM-JQuW6BA&hl=en>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
COMMENT: The "admission" came only after he was clumsily busted, and
"Waffler" was *two* years ago, and I busted him on that too - before he
"confessed."

But look:
NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter
LINK: <http://snipurl.com/dorkfuk>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: Profile
COMMENT: Posted extensively - for years - until busted, then "freely admits"
to fraud. Whoop - dee - doo.

One poster, John Coxon, complained without even knowing any of this:

"No problems with people wanting to be who they want to be, and I don't
really care about their lives as long as they don't affect mine, but
changing the handle and e-mail address means that people who don't want to
read about AtlasBugged/AssBug/Waffler's World War Three and want to read
about Firefly have to read at least a third of it because Waffler's
impossible to killfile."
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/9cf0cd3e3d69152a?dmode=source>

Of course, there was no "WWIII," just myself and Socio's many nyms

Coxon later referenced our sociopath saying he "...can't even keep his name
and e-mail address static between posts....It's time I left and persued
newsgroups which are worth reading...I have to say that if it wasn't for a
bunch of people kicking up a fuss over a single fucking FAQ, this newsgroup
would still be an enjoyable read..."
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/edd66917344a7783?dmode=source&hl=en>

He simply had no way to know it was this poster intentionally spamming the
group with many IDs, preferring to wreck the group, if he couldn't have his
childish, sick way.

Again, Sociopath-Boy was posting under other IDs at the same time. Here,
he's "Dorkless," which he now swears up and down is his sole ID:

NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/msg/43d7dd69141ab8ca?dmode=source&hl=en>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "The more Jak posts, the more I'm convinced that he's
about 15 years old..."
COMMENT: Look familiar? Actually, Socio-Boy has an unmistakable style.

Check this out: His supposed "friend" of seven years, "Kent [the felon]
Wills" tries to defend Sociopath-Boy. He doesn't *deny* that Dorkless=Lio,
he just swears that it "wasn't proved." (Heh. Felons always talk like
this.)

"And Chucky has yet to offer any evidence that Lio and Dorkless are the same
person."

Sociopath-Boy then chimes in:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/3c7ac7afe3a7935f?dmode=source&hl=en>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
COMMENT: The "admission" came only after he was clumsily busted, and
"Waffler" was *two* years ago, and I busted him on that too - before he
"confessed."

Of course, all this is designed to make you think they're different, that
Wills is just a "dumber" guy. Right.

And after real-deal posters ask Sociopath-boy why he pulled the dead-baby
fraud, he pulls felony-guy wills out to confirm that he knows "lio Convoy"
ID for "seven years," and can vouch that it's true. Such good friends, but
the dumber ID is also portrayed as not knowing the posting nyms.

I reiterate: Sociopath-Boy was posting under other IDs at the same time as
he was doing his "Waffler" assault.

This sociopath just posts to assault people, to harass. All his posts are
this way, or filled with lies, omissions, and a lot of manipulative
intellectual games and fallacies, all designed to play to the crowd.

You think you know him? Ask yourself what you really know, personally, with
your own experience?

He scams everyone. Part of his M.O. is to research a person's
"actual"address, then he uses an untraceable sock-puppet to post it,
hopefully intimidating the poster.

Watch this. First he descends on this poster with his sock puppets:

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/browse_frm/thread/2e4faf5d74bc1dc1?tvc=1&hl=en>

Here, the poster "MattClara" defends himself against assault by his sock,
"The Other Eric," and then "Lio Convoy" dives right in, pretending to be
someone "new:"

Then it turns sharply personal, with "lio" posting all the background he can
find on the "perpetrator" who insulted "him," and sock-puppets chiming in
left and right.

<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.battlestar-galactica/msg/cc7f97a1692d70e9?dmode=source&hl=en>

Before you know it, some previously-unheard of and wholly anonymous poster
has posted Matt-Clara's home addy and phone - as a thread.

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/6dc8dd25df10ffd8?dmode=source&hl=en>

The same precise thing was attempted with me.

Many posters wondered WTF? But they don't understand Sociopath-Boy.

Some posters are fascinated by his sick-fuck tactics just like I am:

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/41a4a84d798bab0b?dmode=source&hl=en>

Ultimately, however, they express contempt for Sociopath-Boy's tactics - for
obvious reasons:

<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/370980587c11f5bc?dmode=source&hl=en>

This poster called it best:
<http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/dbbed6056b3fc75f?dmode=source&hl=en>

"I think it's quite sad. I mean, picture this individual.. He* (yes, I'm
assuming it's a 'he') sits there glued to his computer screen, quickly
flicking to his screensaver when mummy/his nurse comes by togive him his
warm milk & tablets. He has a little spreadsheet of"speshul information"
about all the people who have upset him (the listkeeps growing), and this is
his way of getting revenge (insertgeek-like evil laugh). He thinks he is
adored, even revered, by hisfellow net-kooks, and that all this effort
actually counts forsomething. Apparently the rest of his life is so sad,
that this is thebest part... Think about that.

If only a little more funding went into mental health..

To the OP - just 2 quick questions:

Are you *always* going to be so AFRAID that you won't interact, just post
and RUN?

Are you *always* going to be so AFRAID that you will post through remailers
and (try to) hide under your rock?"

'Nuff said!

SIG 3:The rest of this absurdly-long sig is just a warning bouy for anyone
who's ever interacted with "Lio Convoy" or "Dorkless" or any of his many
other fake ID's. His biggest hit is pretending to route Kooks in AUK while
being among the worst of them himself.

I have reason to believe few care at all about him, so don't even bother
unless you've been burned by this asshole too, or you just want to catch up
on this worm's history, and reasons why I'm pissed.

This may well be our guy:
<http://snipurl.com/felun>
The evidence looks good, and what's great about anonymous crud like
Sociopath-Boy is that there is no recourse against a false charge, even,
unlike here, if it were intentionally false. Soon, of course, I'll connect
the dots definitively.

My end? I'm a public figure, a published author (latest is final week of
August, '07, have a look at 189 N.J.L.J. 685) and a reputable businessman.
I'm not vulnerable to any sort of exposure or investigation or even "kook"
charge. Sociopath-boy picked the wrong guy to victimize this time.

Sociopath-Boy stalked me for two years. Here's a small fraction
(essentially, my killfile, which I update occasionally and duplicate here)
of this ass-freak-loser's phony ID's:
Dorkless Von You-Know-What / Lio Convoy / Larry Crites / Daily Bob / Just
Bob / AssBug / TrollieAssholie / Love2Play / P. Burrows / Waffler /
Wafffler / Waffler1 / Roger / Waflerr /Wafflerr [other "Waffler" variations]
/ Macbubb / Exhibtionist / BizarroSpokesBeing/ Rich Travsky/ f1_racer
ilovebowler, "R.T.", "R.B.", Love...@gawab.com, Cyberiade.it Anonymous
Remailer , anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it, "Cujo DeSockpuppet"
cu...@petitmorte.net, Jay Hova, "80Night," "Daniel Damouth," ["Garage
Burgler" Kent "I'm Not Roger" Wills,] spotted "The Other Eric" recently, now
"Zaphod Bubblebutt" <justt...@youknow.com>, "Some guy," "Greggie Gibson,"
"thebookman," and introducing his new, definitive moniker, "Sociopath-boy!"

And see the more-desperate-than-ever "Anonymous Sender,"
<anon...@remailer.metacolo.com>! This one states open threats (previously
to me in private e-mail, now gone public,) thus merits the High Honor of
re-mailer protection.

It seems some legit posters have decided they "know" one or more of the
above IDs isn't Sociopath-Boy, so I must just think everyone who disagrees
is him.

First, if I got one or two wrong, that's still poor reasoning for the
doubters, and second, I have the goods on most of these....beyond doubt.

And third, "even paranoids have real enemies," right? But I have lots of
adversaries whom I don't list as Socio's ID, so the whole theory is just
more ballast.

Too bad I'm a public, healthy, real-deal businessman, with friends, family,
advanced graduate degrees, no particular vices or recorded offenses
[Unrecorded? Heh, like anyone,] and a successful career.

Paranoid? Always possible, but don't bet the farm.

This monkey began his campaign in 2005, and I got wise to it roughly here:
<http://snipurl.com/waffuk>

In that thread, Lio/Dorkless who was posting as "Assbug/Waffler" then simply
gave no apology, arguing it was legitimate for him to lie, rotate his nym
with every post, and do whatever he felt like. "Honest" posters were
"unimaginative."
<http://snipurl.com/liorights>

I hunted this lamer for a while, then got too busy with real work. So this
page is no longer updated but has most of my referenced tracking info on
this sociopath, and maybe a couple of others I encountered along the way.
http://snipurl.com/TRB_PG

These were love-letters to "Lio," who defrauded selected groups with tales
of his dead baby "William," thus suckering about a dozen honest posters to
express sympathy, until one of them, who thought he knew "Lio," busted the
fraud.
<http://snipurl.com/lioconvoy>
<http://snipurl.com/lioliar>
Then busted:
<http://snipurl.com/bustd>

Later on, lio tried to fuck-over the members of AUK. The lonely prick tried
to nominate me for some AUK "honor" and couldn't even find one friend to
help him. So along came "Dorkless," a concurrent lie he'd been defrauding
folks with for *years.*

THE TALE OF TWO LIOS: This jerkoff made almost 4000 posts under his toxic
"Lio Convoy" identity, but it "died" in June:
<http://snipurl.com/leoturd>

But for years, Sociopath-boy had been posting under various identities,
lying about the other socks. Heeeeeere's Dorkless!:
<http://snipurl.com/dorkfuk>

I then showed "Lio" = "Dorkless," without doubt - busted *again* - and he
decided to come clean - *after* the bust and *after* the attempted fraud in
AUK:
<http://snipurl.com/expolio>

Very typical sociopathy. He denied other frauds like "Waffler," but he
knows I have the proof. Then Pinku gave the little shithead the toss:
<http://snipurl.com/liodelete>

Several real posters, disagreeing with me, have recoiled from "Lio" after
seeing he was a nutjob and decided they preferred cease-fire with me to
being perceived as having anything to do with a potential real-deal,
real-life, acting-out fuckwit:
<http://snipurl.com/citro>

I won't deny the phony stalking pissed me off, can anyone tell? Bitterness?
What bitterness? LOL.

But I was disappointed that even as a stalker, Sociopath-boy turned out to
be so incompetent, even at the only thing he does.

And what a dumb-fuck he is legally. When we all use handles, we can say
whatever.

But post a true name, with false allegations, and the game changes. Fuckwit
doesn't get that, and looooves to use what he believes to be my true name.
When I get his true name, I may hold back a bit with posting it everywhere -
I'm having too much fun in my liability-free condition, the one ass-face
abandoned a while back.

After being forced to "create" a single friend to chime in earlier,
recently, all of a sudden, several groups are billboard-spammed with
identical-sounding jerkoffs *swearing* they just cannot be the same as
Sociopath-boy.

I had previously thought I was dealing with one stalker who had a zillion
identities, and maybe one or two actual buddies. That could still be true,
I dunno, but I'm fairly sure he's lost one or more since the "dead baby"
fraud.

"Kent Wills!" "Sherwood Hassenplug!" "Etc." "We're different! Really! We
just parrot everything the sociopath says! Honest! And he's 'Roger!'
Definitely, that's his name, he's not hiding. How can he be hiding? He
told you where he'd be - the Motel Six in Bulgaria! That's proof - the
hotel exists!"

I KF'ed 'em all at the outset, and I love the fact that the Sociopath spent
the whole week making posts no one read. I did zero investigation of
headers and all the rest because...who cares?

So even if they were different, they spent their week masturbating. Great
fun.

Too bad for Sociopath-boy! I've done all I can online, so now I'm having my
own good time. There *is* something to kook-hunting. Stay tuned, his story
will eventually go public and verifiable.

In the meantime, on Usenet, I've killfiled all of his other ID's and/or
proxies, and he can killfile me with the flick of a checkbox. So it only
goes on publicly until he wants it to stop. Or, is capable of control. I
am in control now, BWAHAHAHAHAHA.........

"Kooks don't let other kooks nominate in alt.usenet.kooks" - Professor
Smashed Von Crock, Ph.D.

Viesti on poistettu

Pinku-Sensei

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 9.05.4714.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Esteemed Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B, I humbly
request your attention to the following.

> Before you know it, some previously-unheard of and wholly anonymous
> poster has posted Matt-Clara's home addy and phone - as a thread.
>
> <http://groups.google.com/group/rec.photo.equipment.35mm/msg/
> 6dc8dd25df10ffd8?dmode=source&hl=en>

Atlas here just linked to a Bowtie outing poast and is implying that his
adversary, who he calls "Sociopath-Boy" and who is currently posting to
AUK under the nym Dorkless von Heinybiter, is Bowtie. He then goes on
to state that position more strongly.

Yep, a typical Bowtie outing thread. Atlas has kept this passage in his
FAQ/.sig even after he was told that Bowtie is not Dorkless and earned a
Special Ops Cody nomination for including it.

Keep reading. It gets better.

[...]

> Sociopath-Boy stalked me for two years. Here's a small fraction
> (essentially, my killfile, which I update occasionally and duplicate
> here) of this ass-freak-loser's phony ID's:

So he thinks all of these nyms are Dorkless. Read the lits o' haet
carefully.

> Dorkless Von You-Know-What / Lio Convoy / Larry Crites / Daily Bob /
> Just Bob / AssBug / TrollieAssholie / Love2Play / P. Burrows /
> Waffler / Wafffler / Waffler1 / Roger / Waflerr /Wafflerr [other
> "Waffler" variations] / Macbubb / Exhibtionist / BizarroSpokesBeing/
> Rich Travsky/ f1_racer ilovebowler, "R.T.", "R.B.",
> Love...@gawab.com, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer ,
> anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it,

All kinds of kooks and trolls use this one, including Brad Jesness.

> "Cujo DeSockpuppet"
> cu...@petitmorte.net,

Yes, he thinks Cujo is Dorkless.

> Jay Hova, "80Night," "Daniel Damouth," ["Garage
> Burgler" Kent "I'm Not Roger" Wills,] spotted "The Other Eric"
> recently, now "Zaphod Bubblebutt" <justt...@youknow.com>, "Some
> guy," "Greggie Gibson," "thebookman,"

And he thinks you're Dorkless, too.

> and introducing his new,
> definitive moniker, "Sociopath-boy!"

Follow along with the logic in his poast.

Dorkless=Bowtie=Brad Jesness=Cujo=Bookman.

While it's no surprise that on even days, you're Cujo's sockpuppet (in
fact, we're all Cujo's sockpuppets one day a week), and on odd days,
you're Tim Hill, I think it's a real eye-opener that you're Bowtie and
Brad Jesness as well. Atlas is making friends all over the place!

Thank you very much for attention to this matter.

John "C"

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 9.57.1114.9.2007
vastaanottaja

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

<snip Gay Krap, as usual>

Don't you teach anymore Pinky Sue?

Did you get "The Boot" for being a Super Ko0k on Usenet?

Too Bad!

HJ
--

AUK does not need another Michael Baldwin Bruce.
- pinku-sen...@caballista.org

"Silly little awards"
- pinku-sen...@caballista.org

"I don't like out-of-control kookologists; they make AUK look bad."
- pinku-sen...@caballista.org

"we (tinw) really do it for our own entertainment"
- pinku-sen...@caballista.org

"There are no rules"
- Kadaitcha Man (RIP)

"Everything I type is a lie."
- Art Deco <er...@caballista.org>

I know AUK to be exactly what it is...a pit of chaos...nothing more,
nothing less.
- K.A. Cannon

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

80 Knight

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 15.42.4714.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"Atlas Bugged" <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> My end? I'm a public figure, a published author (latest is final week of
> August, '07, have a look at 189 N.J.L.J. 685) and a reputable businessman.
> I'm not vulnerable to any sort of exposure or investigation or even "kook"
> charge. Sociopath-boy picked the wrong guy to victimize this time.
>
> Sociopath-Boy stalked me for two years. Here's a small fraction
> (essentially, my killfile, which I update occasionally and duplicate here)
> of this ass-freak-loser's phony ID's: <Snip> "80Night," <Snip>

I offer help so you can get your mental problems under control, and this is
how you re-pay me? Spelling aside, if this is me in your Sig, you had
better prove I am "Dorkless", or remove my name.

Jade is a fucking Retard

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 15.48.0314.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Dorkless Von Heinybeiter wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:58:17 -0700, The other Eric
> <calvin...@ocsnet.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sep 14, 10:30 am, Dorkless Von Heinybeiter <love2p...@gawab.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>><snip>
>>> I'm starting to see a bit of what he may be trying to do. When he
>>> lumps someone as being one of my socks, I think he believes that
>>> person will get pissed off at me; that, is where he thinks he's
>>> getting his support from.
>>

>>That might be true but he also tries to get support through
>>extortion. Note how he has been telling people that if they know your
>>real name _that_ can be their ticket out of this mess? He wants
>>someone to rat on you and if they do he will stop stalking and
>>threatening them. History shows that he doesn't keep such promises.
>>

>>-Eric
>

> Remember Citroen?
>
> Atlas had him so scared with the 'cashy comeuppance' that Citroen
> emailed his real name and such to Atlas. That's how Atlas works, he
> tries to build up fear to win an argument. Now he's found a handfull
> of people that won't bow down to him, and he can't stand it.
>
> What's really lame, is his threats of going real life, lawsuits,
> extortion attempts, and childlike attitude because he couldn't win an
> argument.

***alt.battlestar-galactica has been restored to the crosspost***

BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGNERDS!

, because
> I'm hoping Citroen can see that Bugged is nothing but hot air, and
> that Citroen really had nothing to be afraid of.

Jade *is* a fucking retard! :]

Viesti on poistettu

thebo...@kc.rr.comnull

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 16.30.2914.9.2007
vastaanottaja

Ybbxf yvxr ur sryy evtug vagb gur genc.

>While it's no surprise that on even days, you're Cujo's sockpuppet (in
>fact, we're all Cujo's sockpuppets one day a week), and on odd days,
>you're Tim Hill, I think it's a real eye-opener that you're Bowtie and
>Brad Jesness as well. Atlas is making friends all over the place!
>
>Thank you very much for attention to this matter.

Looks like the beginning of a "Thick as a Brick" campaign, to me.
(Hint, hint).

I've also had a thought I'd like your input on. While AUK has the
eexecutive award "Tinfoil Sombrero", and of course the Formosa, it
occurs to me that AFAB could use something along those lines,
comprising elements of both. Working name for it is "The AFAB Cain's
Mark", with the rights vesting in the OOoKaTiAFAB and his
designate(s), but also accessible to the general public as a write-in,
tenetivly requiring a 2/3 supermajority of 'yea's, against the
totality of valid ballots for that cycle, but subject to veto by the
supervising authorities.

Comments?

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)
#14 People ruining UseNet lits
#9 Top Assholes on the Net lits
#11 Most hated Usenetizens of all time lits
#11 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 17.58.4214.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Dorkless Von Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 20:44:41 -0500, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>>I get that. But many outside these confines have turned on "Roger"
>>>viciously.
>>

>> Can you offer a cite to back up this claim?
>> I'm waiting...

> I've been asking him this for months, but he never provides any prrof
> other than they've contacted him 'secretly and privately'.
>

> Doesn't that remind you of XYtard's SSPBL?

Gawd, but I forgot the sspbl...anyone checked to see if it still exists?

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 18.08.5614.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"Atlas Bugged" <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Well, first let's try a *scintilla* of common sense. You abuse people
> on the internet left and right...for years now.

Pot->Kettle-Bugged?

When spammers accuse others of net abuse you know that you've won.

You mr bugged are a spammer...your firefly faq doesn't belong on abg

Viesti on poistettu

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
15.9.2007 klo 0.41.1415.9.2007

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:58:42 +0000 (UTC), Greggie Gibson
> <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:
>
>>> Doesn't that remind you of XYtard's SSPBL?
>>
>>Gawd, but I forgot the sspbl...anyone checked to see if it still exists?
>

> HOLY SHIT!!
>
> It still is up!!!
>
> http://sspbl.tripod.com/
>
> OMG, the MEMORIES!!!

That is funny. Should we post a message to news.admin.net-abuse.email to
see if we can get him to come out and play?

Viesti on poistettu

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
15.9.2007 klo 16.17.2515.9.2007

> On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:41:14 +0000 (UTC), Greggie Gibson

> <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:
>
>>Dorkless Von Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote in

>>> HOLY SHIT!!
>>>
>>> It still is up!!!
>>>
>>> http://sspbl.tripod.com/
>>>
>>> OMG, the MEMORIES!!!
>>
>>That is funny. Should we post a message to news.admin.net-abuse.email
>>to see if we can get him to come out and play?
>

> Go for it :)
>
> See how many people there remember the tard.

and love him. LOL

Jayne Cobb

lukematon,
15.9.2007 klo 21.09.3615.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On Sep 13, 10:17 am, Greggie Gibson <Greggie_Gib...@noonecares.com>
wrote:

> > I respond to proofs, facts. You ignore dozens and dozens of
> > them....but, evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still
> > talking...
>
> Like the fact that according to your posting Kent Wills was sent to prison
> in 2005 and won't be out for another 17 months but still is able to handily
> whip your sorry atlas via usenet from prison?

Did you not hear? The Supreme Court ruled that it is cruel and
unusual punishment to deny prisoners full internet access. Plus we
now have to allow inmates two of weeks vacation per year. Prisoners
are allowed to travel abroad during their vacation and can go anywhere
in the world as long as they promise to come back.

Fully referenced of course:
ifABsayssothenitmustbetrue.com
ABisalwaysright.com

Jayne Cobb, humble servant of the One True Roger

May the Roger make His face to shine upon you.

Daily Bob

lukematon,
13.9.2007 klo 16.30.3313.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <1189694758.2...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, thE
otheR eriC <calvin...@ocsnet.net> wrote:

> On Sep 13, 4:46 am, "Atlas Bugged" <atlasbuggedBYs...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > > I know "Roger" by his words and deeds, same as you.

> You don't even understand what the word "know" means.

He knows Roger (be with you) by the wonds and deeds of NUMEROUS people,
all who he insists, in best Fergoly logic, are all the same person. He
KNOWS this. Which is quite an amusing statement for thosw who know
better...

> <snip>
> >
> <snip>
> > I cannot trace the Sociopath-Boy to Bowtie at all.

> > > Or anyone for that matter.

Not in any real, nondelusional world, anyway.

> > But if you bust him
> > conclusively, he will turn on you. He's just using you.

Are we being used because we are All The Same, or because in asswipe
bugdroppings superlucent gaze, we are all delusional fools? And how is
he USING anyone? I'm pretty sure MY words come from me.

Key fact. Nobody thinks that Assfart Bugshit is an asshole based on
anything anybody has said but Asshole Bugpuke, him/herself.

> Hello? Pinku has already busted Dorkless and that didn't happen. You
> just don't let reality interfere with your delusions.
>

> <snip>

> > The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
> > was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.
>

> You are making this up. You have _not_ shown it was a hoax. Nobody
> has exposed it as a hoax. All of that was you making your personal
> attacks when you DON'T CARE if your claims are true or false.
>

> By your reasoning _nobody_ has ever been born prior to the internet.
> The fact that you latch onto the slightest thing and call it "busting
> a hoax" says a lot about you and this conflict.

(I'm blue in the face here) The PROOF of this being a hoax (by Assshit
Bugfuck's standards) is a post that basically says "I can neither
CONFIRM or DENY that this happened." Where in the world, outside of
Grocerystore Tabloids and Ambulance-chasing... oh. Of course. No proof
that something DID happen MUST be proof that it didn't.

> <snip>
> > Well, no. They're good evidence for that very reason. And all four want to
> > know why "Waffler" is making phony complaints about me, even if some are
> > real.

Love that "phony complaints, even if some are real." Sort of like "All
the truth, even if some are lies," or "Beautiful women even if some are
butt-ugly." What is that, the Uncertainty Principle?

> > > <snip>
> > > >
> > Let me give you a tiny piece of philosophy: Do you know what you get when
> > you add one definite provable lie to 50 truths? You have a liar.
>

> You have been constantly documented telling lies on usenet.

"phony complaints, even if some are real."

> > Do you
> > know what we call a fireman who has saved 80 lives and committed one rape?
> > We call him a "rapist."
>

> Are you saying you want to be known as a liar or are your being some
> kind of hypocrite? You are on record dozens of times admitting that
> you don't even care if your accusations are true.

"phony complaints, even if some are real."

--
The Roger be you. Be One with The Roger
just Bob

Daily Bob

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 12.36.5014.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <l6qke35pmm83jkd5v...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 01:00:24 -0500, Dorkless Von

> Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote:

> >> Can you offer a cite to back up this claim?
> >> I'm waiting...
> >
> >I've been asking him this for months, but he never provides any prrof
> >other than they've contacted him 'secretly and privately'.
> >

> Ah, the old, "I have lots of support in E-mail" lie.

> >Doesn't that remind you of XYtard's SSPBL?
>

> XYTard used the same dishonest concept.
> You'd think Charles, what with being a lawyer and all, would
> have some sort of ethical and moral code. You'd think, but you'd be
> wrong.

To THINK like that, one would actually have to beleive the "a lawyer
and all" part. (Or, at least contextually COMPETENT)

AssBug

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 20.01.5014.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <k9qke3d3htj1kbqbq...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 03:01:02 -0400, "Atlas Bugged"

> <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >Ya think? I'm trying to be nice here, you rat-fuck, POS,
> >sociopathologically-lying paramecium.

That is him TRYING to be nice? Do or do not. There is no try. (BTW, if
this is what he is, being NICE, it really explains a LOT)

> Projection is a BAD thing, Charles.

> >What's changed, of course, is that you are accustomed to abusing people,
> >dropping your ID, then starting fresh. But now I've connected many of your
> >ID's.
>

> You have? When? There is no evidence that you've ever done
> so.

He has a text file, where he has put all these nyms in a list. See, all
together, in one place. PROOF that they can all be typed out in ascii,
using the Roman alphabet. And further proof that they all come from the
same person. The One Roger, who is One With many aspects!

> >terms, you grok yet?
>
> More evidence that if you're an attorney, you're a very
> incompetent one. Every, and I do mean every, lawyer knows, or should,
> that the one who makes the claim bear the burden of proving that
> claim.

I do believe the Heinnefan is claiming that he is RIGHT, and we have to
prove that he is wrong. Interesting concept, sounds like guilty until
proven innocent. Would a REAL lawyer think like that?

> >And wouldntcha know it, so are my sigs! Let's look at them...again!

JESUS! Lets NOT! You are like a kid in a diaper insisting on showing
everyone that "You Made Doody"

> >..... probably a the tip of an iceberg, or mountain, of phony

> >frauds this sociopath has forged.
>

> Phony frauds? As opposed to valid frauds?

I left that part in, because it never gets old. Phony frauds!

> Is there any specific reason to go out of your way to supply
> so much evidence that if you are an attorney, you're a very
> incompetent one?

It's the internet version of "Self Flaggelation." Maybe he working on
pennance for being such a grand flaming asshole.

> >I have updated the list of IDs, but I don't promise to go on with it
> >systematically anymore, just those I run across. It's a pointless waste to
> >put any real effort in it.
>

> Given that you're wrong more often than not with them, I can
> see why you aren't investing more time.

Well, he DID admit to it being pointless.

> > --
> >SIG 1:
> >A , just in

> >case there are any doubters left.

I doubt that there are ANY people still reading these posts with any
doubts of any kind, other than the ones that don't know why they are
still reading...

> It would be nice if you had some VALID links.
>
> [...]
>

> [...]

> >Check this out: His supposed "friend" of seven years, "Kent [the felon]
> >Wills" tries to defend Sociopath-Boy. He doesn't *deny* that Dorkless=Lio,
> >he just swears that it "wasn't proved." (Heh. Felons always talk like
> >this.)
>

> More libel from you.
> You really aren't very smart, are you?

That has GOT to be a trick question. Reading the context of his posts
make it VERY clear what he is. I'm guessing a very unstable 13 year
old, based on all his furnished evidence.

> >Of course, all this is designed to make you think they're different, that
> >Wills is just a "dumber" guy. Right.
>

> Again, I'll put my intellect against yours any day.
> Odd that you keep running from this challenge.

You are probably an adult. Assshit Bugpork is probably a fat pimply 13
year old kid. He SHOULD run, you big bully!

> >And after real-deal posters ask Sociopath-boy why he pulled the dead-baby
> >fraud, he pulls felony-guy wills out to confirm that he knows "lio Convoy"
> >ID for "seven years," and can vouch that it's true. Such good friends, but
> >the dumber ID is also portrayed as not knowing the posting nyms.
>

> Liar. I stated, accurately so, that Roger and I have known
> each other for years. I further stated I didn't know the Lio nym. If
> you have evidence that either statement is a lie, present it.
> You can't because there is no such evidence. You are, as
> ALWAYS, lying.
> Why are you UNABLE to be honest?

True fact. If he was to be honest, his dick would fall right off of his
body! Really! (Besides, he thinks that the more lies he tells, the
bigger it will get. But, unfortunately, that is a VERY slow and painful
process)

--
I Have Spewed!

Everyone is Roger. Roger is everyone. Be one with the Roger

AssBug

lukematon,
14.9.2007 klo 12.36.5814.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <7ddje3d6ac2hb0bfj...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:46:12 GMT, "Atlas Bugged"

> <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> >> About time you figured that out, Atlas. AUK is the one of the great Old
> >> Troll Homes of USENET.
> >
> >Cool.
> >>
> >> Now, go have a fun time figuring out who my socks are. FWIW, my sock
> >> drawer is very dusty.
> >
> >Honestly, I don't care. Believe me or not, don't care about that either.
>
> Bwahahahahahah!
> It's the focal point of your on-line life.

True enough! (Maybe YHAT is where all the lost }dryer socks" go? They
all become Sockpuppets in the Wornerful Wild Mind of the Assholy one.
And WE furnish him with all the names to name them!

> >> This has been AUK policy for as long as I've been around. I'm certainly
> >> not going to make an exception for Roger.
> >
> >I just don't grok what there is to investigate.
> >
> >He posted a thread with a header showing my handle and what he believes to
> >be my real ID, and does in fact resolve to someone's real ID.
>
> It resolves to YOUR real ID, dullard.

Well, in spite of his "personality challenged" persona, he IS someone.
Not much of someone, you know, but someone.

> >That was merely the most obvious and bald of his attempts. And a massive
> >error legally.
>
> How so? He did a copy and past of the headers. He should be
> able to demonstrate this in court by having a computer in the room and
> accessing gmail.

I don't know. That sounds pretty nefarious and COMPLEX.

> >You let me know when you've completed your investigation of this deep
> >mystery. You may want to assign 30 or 40 of your staff. But don't allocate
> >*too* many resources there, since I am starting to have real doubts about
> >professional wrestling....
>
> What kind of non-sequitur is that to throw out at us?

When one runs out of clever repartees, one moves on to less clever, and
less relevant replies. Next on the docket: "Well, Oh YEAH!?"

> >> No. In fact, I actually ran across a topic in a forum about Stargate to
> >> which both the person that "Roger" claims to be you and "Lio Convoy"
> >> posted. Lio signed his what seemed to be his real name, and I don't
> >> recall that it was "Roger." However, I do remember the name and
> >> location didn't match Bowtie's known legal name and location, either.
> >> It's a pity I can't find the link to that forum again. Maybe you could
> >> redeem your mistake of attributing Bowtie's work to him by finding that
> >> site.
> >
> >I appreciate you are at least making sense now, but no, my time actually
> >does yield a few hundred dollars per hour when I am at work, so whatever I
> >do on my "off time" has to be either plenty of fun or very well remunerated.
>
> In other words, doing so would show that you're wrong, and
> that's just something your mind can't handle.

His head might explode, and all us figments would vanish in a puff!

> >That's right. All the howling about headers is shit anyhow, they only work
> >when they work. I know "Roger" by his words and deeds, same as you.
>
> When do headers not work?

Obviously, when Asspucker Bugpoke trys to figure them out. If they
WORKED at such times, then we would ALL be sorry. Obviously.

> >and the way to know that is through his desperate
> >attempts to blare it out. Proof positive? Of course not. But I'll wager
> >real cash. Why? For the same reasons that my parents could tell when I was
> >lying as a child.
>
> Because your lips were moving. It's much the same now, except
> that, by the grace of God, we don't SEE you.

Amen to that. Or HEAR his voice. You just KNOW it is a whiney, nasally,
irritating voice.

> >>I cannot trace the Sociopath-Boy to Bowtie at all. But if you bust him

> >conclusively, he will turn on you. He's just using you.
>

> Care to offer any evidence that Roger is using *anyone*?
> I'm waiting...

Oh, man. It is times like this that I feel so USED! Really! This must
be what Squeaky Fromme felt like. (Just kidding)

> >> Atlas Bugged, Atlas Shrugged. Yes, that would be an honest response of
> >> both an Objectivist and a lawyer.
> >
> >Yep.
>
> Actually, an attorney responds to evidence. In legal matters,
> it's not an insignificant distinction between evidence and proof.
> It's extremely rare that anything in court can be proved conclusively.
> There may be proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but as has been show
> with DNA evidence overturning cases, it's not true proof.
> There may be a preponderance of evidence that give way to a
> certain ruling by the bench, but this is not proof either.
> This further supports the claim that if Atlas is an attorney,
> he's a very incompetent one.

(I left that part in, in case Assdick Bugpucker hadn't memorized it,
for saying as PROOF that he's a lawyer)

> >> Yes, that is a good sign.
> >
> >Yep.

I LOVE how, even though he doese'nt have a reply, has run out of
repartees, but HAS to reply, even with a forced "clever" yep. It is
really starting to feel pathetic.

> >> Keep telling yourself that. The number of kookologists who had never
> >> heard of you before "Roger" brought you here but are now taking an
> >> interest in you is growing.

> >I get that. But many outside these confines have turned on "Roger"
> >viciously.
>
> Can you offer a cite to back up this claim?
> I'm waiting...

Intresting use of the word "many." I never imagined that it could be
used to mean barely one incoherent person.

Perhaps Assshit Bugdick was speaking of Alcada? They are pretty
vicious. They seemingly hate ALL of us, and that would certainly
include The One True Roger.

> >It doesn't matter in either case. Is this high school? Your group has no
> >effect on me if I so choose, and "Roger" can simply give his victims the
> >finger.
>
> The first sign of sanity I've seen from you. You allow others
> to effect you.

Just ONE other. The Roger who is Everyone.

> >Dude, that is the point. Don't you get it? People who hate me are telling
> >you *Roger* sucks.
>
> So there are those who don't like Roger. I expect there are
> those who don't like me.

But NO ONE must dislike the Greatness that is Bugwipe Assfart! Thas is
an abomination against nature and cannot be tolerated!!!

> Guess what? Mentally stable people don't worry about it.
> That you can't get past the fact that people don't like you speaks
> volumes about your mental state.

"Well, Oh YEAH?! Well just OH YEAH?!"

> >dmode=source ...which is a particular favorite. '
> >>
> >> Even though it contains a negative comment about you?
> >
> >Precisely *because* it contains negative comments about me. Are you
> >understanding this now?

That people dislike you? Wow. Go figure.

> >The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
> >was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.
>

> Gee, I didn't mention Lindsay's pregnancy on-line until she
> was five months along. I can't speak to why Roger elected to keep
> everything quite, but that he did doesn't mean anything other than he
> chose to keep it off Usenet.

An interesting concept. "If it isn't on the internet, it didn't
happen." Are people already losing touch with the non-virtual world? It
used to be, "If it's not in the newspaper, then it isn't real" And
then, Dan Rather didn't talk about it, so it isn't real.

NOW, only things that are REAL is on the internet. Irregardless of the
(seemingly little known fact) that ANYBODY can post ANYTHING on the
internet.

Is it just me, but doesn't this whole "I believe it, it was on the
internet" just seem to be a little iresponsible? And somewhat
dangerous?

> If you have evidence that he lied, present it. You can't
> because you don't have any.

Well, no. Not any REAL evidence. But isn't "I Just Know" good enough?

> Again, since you're a bit slow, evidence that he elected not
> to bring the pregnancy to Usenet only shows he elected not to bring
> the pregnancy to Usenet.

But... but. The INTERNET!!!

> >Well, no. They're good evidence for that very reason. And all four want to
> >know why "Waffler" is making phony complaints about me, even if some are
> >real.
>

> So his complaints are phony. Even the real ones?
> Ever heard of proof-reading, stupid?

I really enjoyed that "Phony complaints, even if some are real" Sort
of invalidates his whole whine doesn't it?

> >The question isn't whether they dislike me or whether they are correct that
> >I did something wrong.
>
> They do dislike you because you did something wrong. You
> spammed your lame FAQ.

If he is EVER able to admit this, his entire "They're picking on me"
defence crumbles like a house of cards. I'm betting against some of
that money you are winning from him that this NEVER happens.

> >They are raising *separate* and unrelated criticisms of "Roger" and
> >suggesting that his response to me seems sick, since it's easy to repair
> >anything they didn't like about me, and this guy is disrupting entire groups
> >instead.

Funny how I have never been able to "repair' anything I dislike about
him. But then again, I am One With The Roger, and am not like these
"normal" (imaginary?) people of which he speaks.

> >Let me give you a tiny piece of philosophy: Do you know what you get when

> >you add one definite provable lie to 50 truths? You have a liar. Do you

> >know what we call a fireman who has saved 80 lives and committed one rape?
> >We call him a "rapist."
>

> Do you know what we call a guy who spams his off topic FAQ to
> various, unrelated groups when asked to cease? A spammer.

SPAM! WONDERFUL SPAM!!!

> >We will return with further adventures of CSI: KOOK when Pinku completes the
> >current season.
> >

> Your level ok k00kdom doesn't warrant association with a
> popular TV show.

Actually ANY legitimite televised entertainment. Not even Reality
programming.

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 12.55.3616.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:36:50 -0700, Daily Bob
<robertob...@omegajunction.gov> wrote:

>In article <l6qke35pmm83jkd5v...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
><comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 01:00:24 -0500, Dorkless Von
>> Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote:

>> >I've been asking him this for months, but he never provides any prrof
>> >other than they've contacted him 'secretly and privately'.
>> >

>> Ah, the old, "I have lots of support in E-mail" lie.
>>

>> >Doesn't that remind you of XYtard's SSPBL?
>>
>> XYTard used the same dishonest concept.
>> You'd think Charles, what with being a lawyer and all, would
>> have some sort of ethical and moral code. You'd think, but you'd be
>> wrong.
>
>To THINK like that, one would actually have to beleive the "a lawyer
>and all" part. (Or, at least contextually COMPETENT)

I can't be bothered to confirm if the object we call Atlas
Bugged is or is not an attorney. Granted, it would take less than
five minutes, but that's five minutes or less I don't feel like
wasting on the object we call Atlas Bugged.
It's enough to know that if the object we call Atlas Bugged is
a lawyer, it is a very incompetent one.

--
Kent
Atlas Bugged commits libel in Message-ID:

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 13.46.2316.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:36:58 -0700, AssBug
<inmat...@arkhamasylum.gov> wrote:

>In article <7ddje3d6ac2hb0bfj...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
><comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As I understand it, on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:46:12 GMT, "Atlas Bugged"
>> <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message
>> >
>> >Cool.

>> >Honestly, I don't care. Believe me or not, don't care about that either.
>>
>> Bwahahahahahah!
>> It's the focal point of your on-line life.
>
>True enough! (Maybe YHAT is where all the lost }dryer socks" go? They
>all become Sockpuppets in the Wornerful Wild Mind of the Assholy one.
>And WE furnish him with all the names to name them!

It's certainly possible, though I'm sticking with the lint
trap eats socks for nourishment :)

>> >I just don't grok what there is to investigate.
>> >
>> >He posted a thread with a header showing my handle and what he believes to
>> >be my real ID, and does in fact resolve to someone's real ID.
>>
>> It resolves to YOUR real ID, dullard.
>
>Well, in spite of his "personality challenged" persona, he IS someone.
>Not much of someone, you know, but someone.

I didn't think anyone would have figured out my clever, in my
mind if no one else's, wording.
No matter what nym anyone uses, it will resolve to their real
ID.
I could come over to your house, and post with your name. If
an investigation were done of the post, it would trace to your house.
If questioned, you would let the person checking know I was using your
machine to post.
Ultimately, the information (headers) would resolve to me.

>> >That was merely the most obvious and bald of his attempts. And a massive
>> >error legally.
>>
>> How so? He did a copy and past of the headers. He should be
>> able to demonstrate this in court by having a computer in the room and
>> accessing gmail.
>
>I don't know. That sounds pretty nefarious and COMPLEX.

It's obviously something the object we call Atlas Bugged
didn't consider.
And one nice thing is that Gmail is a disinterested third
party. The folks who run Gmail aren't going to alter the information
stored within their systems since they have no interest in the outcome
of any trial.

>> >You let me know when you've completed your investigation of this deep
>> >mystery. You may want to assign 30 or 40 of your staff. But don't allocate
>> >*too* many resources there, since I am starting to have real doubts about
>> >professional wrestling....
>>
>> What kind of non-sequitur is that to throw out at us?
>
>When one runs out of clever repartees, one moves on to less clever, and
>less relevant replies. Next on the docket: "Well, Oh YEAH!?"

"Just shut up!" can't be far away.

>> >I appreciate you are at least making sense now, but no, my time actually
>> >does yield a few hundred dollars per hour when I am at work, so whatever I
>> >do on my "off time" has to be either plenty of fun or very well remunerated.
>>
>> In other words, doing so would show that you're wrong, and
>> that's just something your mind can't handle.
>
>His head might explode, and all us figments would vanish in a puff!

ACK! I have plans for next week that require I exist.

>> >That's right. All the howling about headers is shit anyhow, they only work
>> >when they work. I know "Roger" by his words and deeds, same as you.
>>
>> When do headers not work?
>
>Obviously, when Asspucker Bugpoke trys to figure them out. If they
>WORKED at such times, then we would ALL be sorry. Obviously.

It is almost funny that the object we call Atlas Bugged thinks
headers don't work. Deep down the object we call Atlas Bugged must
know that the headers would serve to destroy its arguments, so it
ignores this fact.

>> >and the way to know that is through his desperate
>> >attempts to blare it out. Proof positive? Of course not. But I'll wager
>> >real cash. Why? For the same reasons that my parents could tell when I was
>> >lying as a child.
>>
>> Because your lips were moving. It's much the same now, except
>> that, by the grace of God, we don't SEE you.
>
>Amen to that. Or HEAR his voice. You just KNOW it is a whiney, nasally,
>irritating voice.

Interestingly enough, that's the sound I "hear" (we don't
really *hear* the stream of consciousness voice we should all have)
when I read posts from the object we call Atlas Bugged.

>> >conclusively, he will turn on you. He's just using you.
>>
>> Care to offer any evidence that Roger is using *anyone*?
>> I'm waiting...
>
>Oh, man. It is times like this that I feel so USED! Really! This must
>be what Squeaky Fromme felt like. (Just kidding)

As an aside:
I find it interesting how everyone, myself included, seems to
focus on Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme. I wonder if this upsets Susan
Atkins at all? :)

>> >Yep.
>>
>> Actually, an attorney responds to evidence. In legal matters,
>> it's not an insignificant distinction between evidence and proof.
>> It's extremely rare that anything in court can be proved conclusively.
>> There may be proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but as has been show
>> with DNA evidence overturning cases, it's not true proof.
>> There may be a preponderance of evidence that give way to a
>> certain ruling by the bench, but this is not proof either.
>> This further supports the claim that if Atlas is an attorney,
>> he's a very incompetent one.
>
>(I left that part in, in case Assdick Bugpucker hadn't memorized it,
>for saying as PROOF that he's a lawyer)

If the object we call Atlas Bugged is a lawyer, the object we
call Atlas Bugged is an incompetent one. The object we call Atlas
Bugged has supplied the evidence of this.

>> >Yep.
>
>I LOVE how, even though he doese'nt have a reply, has run out of
>repartees, but HAS to reply, even with a forced "clever" yep. It is
>really starting to feel pathetic.

When it's all one has, it's all one can use.

>> >I get that. But many outside these confines have turned on "Roger"
>> >viciously.
>>
>> Can you offer a cite to back up this claim?
>> I'm waiting...
>
>Intresting use of the word "many." I never imagined that it could be
>used to mean barely one incoherent person.

It's certainly possible that many (depending on how the object
we call Atlas Bugged defines many) have done so. If this is true, the
object we call Atlas Bugged should be able to supply some form of
evidence to support the claim.
Of course, the object we call Atlas Bugged is so incompetent
in all manners of existence seen on-line, that the object couldn't
even support the claim that Lio and Dorkless were/are the same person,
even though Roger ADMITTED he was both.
When person A admits to activity X, it's pretty good evidence.
Maybe not iron clad (people can lie), but it's pretty good. Yet the
object we call Atlas Bugged was unable to offer Roger's confession as
evidence.
And we're to believe the object we call Atlas Bugged is a well
educated, competent attorney? Puh-leez!

>Perhaps Assshit Bugdick was speaking of Alcada? They are pretty
>vicious. They seemingly hate ALL of us, and that would certainly
>include The One True Roger.

TOTR is all, which, by default, means even terrorist groups
are a part of Roger (TRBWY).
You know, this new cult has a few flaws :)

>> >It doesn't matter in either case. Is this high school? Your group has no
>> >effect on me if I so choose, and "Roger" can simply give his victims the
>> >finger.
>>
>> The first sign of sanity I've seen from you. You allow others
>> to effect you.
>
>Just ONE other. The Roger who is Everyone.

The Roger Be With You.

>> >Dude, that is the point. Don't you get it? People who hate me are telling
>> >you *Roger* sucks.
>>
>> So there are those who don't like Roger. I expect there are
>> those who don't like me.
>
>But NO ONE must dislike the Greatness that is Bugwipe Assfart! Thas is
>an abomination against nature and cannot be tolerated!!!

No one will every have everyone like them. If the object we
call Atlas Bugged can not come to terms with this, then the object we
call Atlas Bugged is far more demented that I thought.

>> Guess what? Mentally stable people don't worry about it.
>> That you can't get past the fact that people don't like you speaks
>> volumes about your mental state.
>
>"Well, Oh YEAH?! Well just OH YEAH?!"

Yeah! :P

>> >dmode=source ...which is a particular favorite. '

>> >Precisely *because* it contains negative comments about me. Are you
>> >understanding this now?
>
>That people dislike you? Wow. Go figure.

The object we call Atlas Bugged isn't liked by many, if any,
people on-line. I suspect, but can't know, that this is the same in
real life.

>> >The dead-baby hoax was exposed by a guy who hated me, but decided "Roger"
>> >was far worse. Then other posters jumped ship on the hoax.
>>
>> Gee, I didn't mention Lindsay's pregnancy on-line until she
>> was five months along. I can't speak to why Roger elected to keep
>> everything quite, but that he did doesn't mean anything other than he
>> chose to keep it off Usenet.
>
>An interesting concept. "If it isn't on the internet, it didn't
>happen." Are people already losing touch with the non-virtual world? It
>used to be, "If it's not in the newspaper, then it isn't real" And
>then, Dan Rather didn't talk about it, so it isn't real.
>
>NOW, only things that are REAL is on the internet. Irregardless of the
>(seemingly little known fact) that ANYBODY can post ANYTHING on the
>internet.

For some, the Internet is life. They devote the bulk of their
free time to it.

>Is it just me, but doesn't this whole "I believe it, it was on the
>internet" just seem to be a little iresponsible? And somewhat
>dangerous?

The Internet can be an accurate source of information, but not
everything found will be correct. I can post an article stating I was
named Ambassador to France. However, this, if true, would come as a
shock to Craig Stapleton, current U.S. Ambassador to France.

>> If you have evidence that he lied, present it. You can't
>> because you don't have any.
>
>Well, no. Not any REAL evidence. But isn't "I Just Know" good enough?

All the object we call Atlas Bugged can do is supply evidence
that Roger didn't mention the pregnancy. That's it. And no one is
claiming he did mention it.
For whatever reason, the object we call Atlas Bugged thinks
knowing, and being able to offer evidence of that which no one
contests means something.

>> Again, since you're a bit slow, evidence that he elected not
>> to bring the pregnancy to Usenet only shows he elected not to bring
>> the pregnancy to Usenet.
>
>But... but. The INTERNET!!!
>>

>> >Well, no. They're good evidence for that very reason. And all four want to
>> >know why "Waffler" is making phony complaints about me, even if some are
>> >real.
>>
>> So his complaints are phony. Even the real ones?
>> Ever heard of proof-reading, stupid?
>
>I really enjoyed that "Phony complaints, even if some are real" Sort
>of invalidates his whole whine doesn't it?

Very much.
I do hope the object we call Atlas Bugged has sent refunds to
everyone who hired it for legal counsel.

>> >The question isn't whether they dislike me or whether they are correct that
>> >I did something wrong.
>>
>> They do dislike you because you did something wrong. You
>> spammed your lame FAQ.
>
>If he is EVER able to admit this, his entire "They're picking on me"
>defence crumbles like a house of cards. I'm betting against some of
>that money you are winning from him that this NEVER happens.

The object we call Atlas Bugged hasn't yet agreed to the bet
it proposed.
I am of the opinion no one was supposed to accept. We were
supposed to be impressed with the offer and think something like, "If
the object we call Atlas Bugged is willing to give up cash money,
there must be something to the claims."
Then I come along and accept the bet. The object we call
Atlas Bugged probably did a bit of checking on me, and found that if I
were to lose, I could pay the money. This left the object with two
plausible conclusions:

1) He's wrong and would be out A LOT of money.
2) I'm so stinking wealthy that it wouldn't bother me to part
with the sum to continue to ruse.

I'm not so stinking wealthy that it wouldn't bother me. In
fact, it would bother me a great deal. The object we call Atlas
Bugged probably "knows" this (he can't really KNOW it, of course, but
it's a very reasonable guess on anyone's part), so option number two
is out.
That leaves option number one.
I don't know if the object we call Atlas Bugged can easily
afford to part with so much cash money at one time. Even if the
object we call Atlas Bugged can, it's unlikely it would want to.

>> >They are raising *separate* and unrelated criticisms of "Roger" and
>> >suggesting that his response to me seems sick, since it's easy to repair
>> >anything they didn't like about me, and this guy is disrupting entire groups
>> >instead.
>
>Funny how I have never been able to "repair' anything I dislike about
>him. But then again, I am One With The Roger, and am not like these
>"normal" (imaginary?) people of which he speaks.

I'm wondering how any of us could repair an aspect we don't
like of someone else. How, exactly, can any of us do that via Usenet?

>> >Let me give you a tiny piece of philosophy: Do you know what you get when
>> >you add one definite provable lie to 50 truths? You have a liar. Do you
>> >know what we call a fireman who has saved 80 lives and committed one rape?
>> >We call him a "rapist."
>>
>> Do you know what we call a guy who spams his off topic FAQ to
>> various, unrelated groups when asked to cease? A spammer.
>>
>SPAM! WONDERFUL SPAM!!!

You forgot to wear your Viking's helmet :)

>> >We will return with further adventures of CSI: KOOK when Pinku completes the
>> >current season.
>> >

>> Your level ok k00kdom doesn't warrant association with a
>> popular TV show.
>
>Actually ANY legitimite televised entertainment. Not even Reality
>programming.

True, but the CSI shows are popular, hence the reference.
Many years ago there was a show on FOX called "Freaky Links".
It was NOT popular, as evidenced by the fact it didn't last long. I
don't think it lasted an entire season.
The object we call Atlas Bugged's life doesn't even warrant
association with a show so few liked.

--
Kent
Have you accepted the truth that is The Roger?

AssBug

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 16.39.4516.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <i1oqe3tdvgfutmhkv...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:36:58 -0700, AssBug
> <inmat...@arkhamasylum.gov> wrote:
>
> >In article <7ddje3d6ac2hb0bfj...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
> ><comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> As I understand it, on Thu, 13 Sep 2007 11:46:12 GMT, "Atlas Bugged"

> >> Bwahahahahahah!
> >> It's the focal point of your on-line life.
> >
> >True enough! (Maybe YHAT is where all the lost }dryer socks" go? They
> >all become Sockpuppets in the Wornerful Wild Mind of the Assholy one.
> >And WE furnish him with all the names to name them!
>
> It's certainly possible, though I'm sticking with the lint
> trap eats socks for nourishment :)

No, word on the street is that the rotating action of all dryers can
create "sock specific" black holes that actually sucks in and
transmogrifyes the socks into HANGERS, and deposits them into random
closets. Everybody KNOWS this, in the true sense that Assbug Bugass
knows all things.

> >> What kind of non-sequitur is that to throw out at us?
> >
> >When one runs out of clever repartees, one moves on to less clever, and
> >less relevant replies. Next on the docket: "Well, Oh YEAH!?"
>
> "Just shut up!" can't be far away.

I'm sure that if all our computers were wired for sound, we would have
heard him. I'm sure his neighbors heard him screaming at his computer.

> >> In other words, doing so would show that you're wrong, and
> >> that's just something your mind can't handle.
> >
> >His head might explode, and all us figments would vanish in a puff!
>
> ACK! I have plans for next week that require I exist.

Well, you just better hope that he holds on for a little longer! ;-)

> >> When do headers not work?
> >
> >Obviously, when Asspucker Bugpoke trys to figure them out. If they
> >WORKED at such times, then we would ALL be sorry. Obviously.
>
> It is almost funny that the object we call Atlas Bugged thinks
> headers don't work. Deep down the object we call Atlas Bugged must
> know that the headers would serve to destroy its arguments, so it
> ignores this fact.

You give him credit for thinking and knowledge that I see no proof for.
Then again, I will barely concede him sentience...

> >> Care to offer any evidence that Roger is using *anyone*?
> >> I'm waiting...
> >
> >Oh, man. It is times like this that I feel so USED! Really! This must
> >be what Squeaky Fromme felt like. (Just kidding)
>
> As an aside:
> I find it interesting how everyone, myself included, seems to
> focus on Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme. I wonder if this upsets Susan
> Atkins at all? :)

I was going to use Tex Watson for this, but figured he may have been
too obscure. Besides, I know this guy named Charlie that once
semi-defended Manson to me, so, one never knows. Besides, Susan Atkins
sounds like she has connections to a fad diet or something.

> >> Actually, an attorney responds to evidence. In legal matters,
> >> it's not an insignificant distinction between evidence and proof.
> >> It's extremely rare that anything in court can be proved conclusively.
> >> There may be proof beyond a reasonable doubt, but as has been show
> >> with DNA evidence overturning cases, it's not true proof.
> >> There may be a preponderance of evidence that give way to a
> >> certain ruling by the bench, but this is not proof either.
> >> This further supports the claim that if Atlas is an attorney,
> >> he's a very incompetent one.
> >
> >(I left that part in, in case Assdick Bugpucker hadn't memorized it,
> >for saying as PROOF that he's a lawyer)
>
> If the object we call Atlas Bugged is a lawyer, the object we
> call Atlas Bugged is an incompetent one. The object we call Atlas
> Bugged has supplied the evidence of this.

A lawyer may even claim a Preponderance of Evidence.

> >> Can you offer a cite to back up this claim?
> >> I'm waiting...
> >
> >Intresting use of the word "many." I never imagined that it could be
> >used to mean barely one incoherent person.
>
> It's certainly possible that many (depending on how the object
> we call Atlas Bugged defines many) have done so. If this is true, the
> object we call Atlas Bugged should be able to supply some form of
> evidence to support the claim.

He COULD, but It is BENEATH him to supply andy such to us. He only has
the time to yell, screan and threaten, not to supply something as
substancial as PROOF.

> Of course, the object we call Atlas Bugged is so incompetent
> in all manners of existence seen on-line, that the object couldn't
> even support the claim that Lio and Dorkless were/are the same person,
> even though Roger ADMITTED he was both.

That IS sad.

> When person A admits to activity X, it's pretty good evidence.
> Maybe not iron clad (people can lie), but it's pretty good. Yet the
> object we call Atlas Bugged was unable to offer Roger's confession as
> evidence.

He doesn't do THAT kind of PROOF, just the unproven and unprovable kind.

> And we're to believe the object we call Atlas Bugged is a well
> educated, competent attorney? Puh-leez!
>

> >Perhaps Assshit Bugdick was speaking of Alcada? They are pretty
> >vicious. They seemingly hate ALL of us, and that would certainly
> >include The One True Roger.
>
> TOTR is all, which, by default, means even terrorist groups
> are a part of Roger (TRBWY).
> You know, this new cult has a few flaws :)

True. that.

> >> So there are those who don't like Roger. I expect there are
> >> those who don't like me.
> >
> >But NO ONE must dislike the Greatness that is Bugwipe Assfart! Thas is
> >an abomination against nature and cannot be tolerated!!!
>
> No one will every have everyone like them. If the object we
> call Atlas Bugged can not come to terms with this, then the object we
> call Atlas Bugged is far more demented that I thought.
>

> >> Guess what? Mentally stable people don't worry about it.
> >> That you can't get past the fact that people don't like you speaks
> >> volumes about your mental state.
> >
> >"Well, Oh YEAH?! Well just OH YEAH?!"
>
> Yeah! :P

Mom always liked your aspect of the Roger best!

> >That people dislike you? Wow. Go figure.
>
> The object we call Atlas Bugged isn't liked by many, if any,
> people on-line. I suspect, but can't know, that this is the same in
> real life.

There has got to be SOME reason that a self-claimed "respected
businessman" (shouldn't that be "respected PROFESSIONAL?") spends so
much time on line fighting a "flame war."

> >An interesting concept. "If it isn't on the internet, it didn't
> >happen." Are people already losing touch with the non-virtual world? It
> >used to be, "If it's not in the newspaper, then it isn't real" And
> >then, Dan Rather didn't talk about it, so it isn't real.
> >
> >NOW, only things that are REAL is on the internet. Irregardless of the
> >(seemingly little known fact) that ANYBODY can post ANYTHING on the
> >internet.
>
> For some, the Internet is life. They devote the bulk of their
> free time to it.

I'll profess now that I hang out on the internet quite a bit, being
semi-employed and pretty much restrictred movement. And a bit cranky.
But for me, that is even more reason to be watchfull, and take
everything with a grain of salt. But some people, if they are told
stuff by a stranger, are more willing to take it as gospel. Of course
the internet is not unique to this, it is just more access to same.

The best advice my grandfather ever gave me was "If it sounds too good
to be true, it probably is."

> >Is it just me, but doesn't this whole "I believe it, it was on the
> >internet" just seem to be a little iresponsible? And somewhat
> >dangerous?
>
> The Internet can be an accurate source of information, but not
> everything found will be correct. I can post an article stating I was
> named Ambassador to France. However, this, if true, would come as a
> shock to Craig Stapleton, current U.S. Ambassador to France.

What, didn't he get the memo, Mr Ambassador?

> >> If you have evidence that he lied, present it. You can't
> >> because you don't have any.
> >
> >Well, no. Not any REAL evidence. But isn't "I Just Know" good enough?
>
> All the object we call Atlas Bugged can do is supply evidence
> that Roger didn't mention the pregnancy. That's it. And no one is
> claiming he did mention it.
> For whatever reason, the object we call Atlas Bugged thinks
> knowing, and being able to offer evidence of that which no one
> contests means something.

Well, of course. Haven't you ever had an arguement with a tenacious
person? You FINALLY get tired of arguing, and walk away, and since you
are no longer arguing, HE thinks that you conceded and HE WON. In
actuality, you just got tired of saying "Did TOO!"

> >> Again, since you're a bit slow, evidence that he elected not
> >> to bring the pregnancy to Usenet only shows he elected not to bring
> >> the pregnancy to Usenet.
> >
> >But... but. The INTERNET!!!

> >> So his complaints are phony. Even the real ones?
> >> Ever heard of proof-reading, stupid?
> >
> >I really enjoyed that "Phony complaints, even if some are real" Sort
> >of invalidates his whole whine doesn't it?
>
> Very much.
> I do hope the object we call Atlas Bugged has sent refunds to
> everyone who hired it for legal counsel.

Many people, maybe as many as TWO.

> >> They do dislike you because you did something wrong. You
> >> spammed your lame FAQ.
> >
> >If he is EVER able to admit this, his entire "They're picking on me"
> >defence crumbles like a house of cards. I'm betting against some of
> >that money you are winning from him that this NEVER happens.
>
> The object we call Atlas Bugged hasn't yet agreed to the bet
> it proposed.

I'm sure it has the validity of a 13 year olds "I BET A MILLION-ZILLION
DOLLARS!"

> I am of the opinion no one was supposed to accept. We were
> supposed to be impressed with the offer and think something like, "If
> the object we call Atlas Bugged is willing to give up cash money,
> there must be something to the claims."
> Then I come along and accept the bet. The object we call
> Atlas Bugged probably did a bit of checking on me, and found that if I
> were to lose, I could pay the money. This left the object with two
> plausible conclusions:
>
> 1) He's wrong and would be out A LOT of money.
> 2) I'm so stinking wealthy that it wouldn't bother me to part
> with the sum to continue to ruse.
>
> I'm not so stinking wealthy that it wouldn't bother me. In
> fact, it would bother me a great deal. The object we call Atlas
> Bugged probably "knows" this (he can't really KNOW it, of course, but
> it's a very reasonable guess on anyone's part), so option number two
> is out.
> That leaves option number one.
> I don't know if the object we call Atlas Bugged can easily
> afford to part with so much cash money at one time. Even if the
> object we call Atlas Bugged can, it's unlikely it would want to.

I'm going with Option Number Three, "Aw, I was just kidding about the
bet."

> >Funny how I have never been able to "repair' anything I dislike about
> >him. But then again, I am One With The Roger, and am not like these
> >"normal" (imaginary?) people of which he speaks.
>
> I'm wondering how any of us could repair an aspect we don't
> like of someone else. How, exactly, can any of us do that via Usenet?

Killfile them? This hasn't worked for me, but...

> >> Do you know what we call a guy who spams his off topic FAQ to
> >> various, unrelated groups when asked to cease? A spammer.
> >>
> >SPAM! WONDERFUL SPAM!!!
>
> You forgot to wear your Viking's helmet :)

The horns make me uncomfortable.

steve...@hotmail.com

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 20.31.2716.9.2007
vastaanottaja

Hey Wills, whatever became of that Bababasix account you used to brag
about?

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 22.34.1316.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:31:27 -0400,
steve...@hotmail.com wrote:

[...]

>> True, but the CSI shows are popular, hence the reference.
>> Many years ago there was a show on FOX called "Freaky Links".
>>It was NOT popular, as evidenced by the fact it didn't last long. I
>>don't think it lasted an entire season.
>> The object we call Atlas Bugged's life doesn't even warrant
>>association with a show so few liked.
>
>Hey Wills, whatever became of that Bababasix account you used to brag
>about?

You needed to quote the whole post to ask a question?
That aside, what bragging? I've never had a Bababasix
account. I don't even know what Bababasix is. As such, there's no
way I could brag about having an account.
A Google search came up empty.
"Your search - bababasix - did not match any documents."

--
Kent
"Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.07.3916.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Sat, 15 Sep 2007 06:37:44 -0500, Dorkless Von
Heinybeiter <love...@gawab.com> wrote:

[...]

>>> OMG, the MEMORIES!!!
>>
>>That is funny. Should we post a message to news.admin.net-abuse.email to
>>see if we can get him to come out and play?
>

>Go for it :)
>
>See how many people there remember the tard.

Anyone who has been there since 2000 will remember him.

--
Kent
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.09.5216.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:17:25 +0000 (UTC), Greggie
Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:

[...]

>> Go for it :)
>>
>> See how many people there remember the tard.
>
>and love him. LOL

We need to work on a common definition of love :)

For the sake of memories, I'm bringing back an old sig.

--
Kent
Scott Dentice, posting as Y6...@aol.com, admits to committing retail

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.20.0316.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:09:36 -0700, Jayne Cobb
<hso...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sep 13, 10:17 am, Greggie Gibson <Greggie_Gib...@noonecares.com>
>wrote:
>
>> > I respond to proofs, facts. You ignore dozens and dozens of
>> > them....but, evidently, not *all* of them, and that's why we're still
>> > talking...
>>
>> Like the fact that according to your posting Kent Wills was sent to prison
>> in 2005 and won't be out for another 17 months but still is able to handily
>> whip your sorry atlas via usenet from prison?
>
>Did you not hear? The Supreme Court ruled that it is cruel and
>unusual punishment to deny prisoners full internet access.

It's not so bad. I find my cell mate's LOVE of MP3s a bit
annoying at times. One can only listen to The Best of Milli Vanilli
so many times!
I bought him an iPod, but he likes to let the whole cell block
hear "Blame it on the Rain."

>Plus we
>now have to allow inmates two of weeks vacation per year.

It's one week after the first year. Two weeks after three
years. Then no addition until 10 years at which time three weeks are
given. At fifteen years you max out with four weeks.
All major holidays are off, along with each person's birthday
and anniversary date. We have a strong union, you know.

>Prisoners
>are allowed to travel abroad during their vacation and can go anywhere
>in the world as long as they promise to come back.

We have to PINKY swear to come back. If the trip is to a
country without an extradition treaty, we have to DOUBLE pinky swear.
It's hell!
I came back just 10 minutes late from the trip to Honduras and
had to go to bed without dessert. And it was cherry cobbler night.
Yes, I cried for weeks.

Kent Wills

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.29.3516.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:01:50 -0700, AssBug
<inmat...@arkhamasylum.gov> wrote:

[snips for brevity]

>> >Ya think? I'm trying to be nice here, you rat-fuck, POS,
>> >sociopathologically-lying paramecium.
>
>That is him TRYING to be nice? Do or do not. There is no try. (BTW, if
>this is what he is, being NICE, it really explains a LOT)

He does display a lot of disorders on-line.

[...]

.

>> >What's changed, of course, is that you are accustomed to abusing people,
>> >dropping your ID, then starting fresh. But now I've connected many of your
>> >ID's.
>>
>> You have? When? There is no evidence that you've ever done
>> so.
>
>He has a text file, where he has put all these nyms in a list. See, all
>together, in one place. PROOF that they can all be typed out in ascii,
>using the Roman alphabet. And further proof that they all come from the
>same person. The One Roger, who is One With many aspects!

The Roger is All! Be One With The Roger!

>> >terms, you grok yet?
>>
>> More evidence that if you're an attorney, you're a very
>> incompetent one. Every, and I do mean every, lawyer knows, or should,
>> that the one who makes the claim bear the burden of proving that
>> claim.
>
>I do believe the Heinnefan is claiming that he is RIGHT, and we have to
>prove that he is wrong. Interesting concept, sounds like guilty until
>proven innocent. Would a REAL lawyer think like that?

Not in the United States.

>> >And wouldntcha know it, so are my sigs! Let's look at them...again!
>
>JESUS!

Don't confuse Atlas with Jesus. Atlas has enough delusions
already without you giving him a messiah complex.

>Lets NOT! You are like a kid in a diaper insisting on showing
>everyone that "You Made Doody"

He's so very proud of his libel though.

[...]

>> Phony frauds? As opposed to valid frauds?
>
>I left that part in, because it never gets old. Phony frauds!

I do wish he'd explain the term. Is there such a thing as a
valid fraud?

>> Is there any specific reason to go out of your way to supply
>> so much evidence that if you are an attorney, you're a very
>> incompetent one?
>
>It's the internet version of "Self Flaggelation." Maybe he working on
>pennance for being such a grand flaming asshole.

Very plausible explanation.

>> >I have updated the list of IDs, but I don't promise to go on with it
>> >systematically anymore, just those I run across. It's a pointless waste to
>> >put any real effort in it.
>>
>> Given that you're wrong more often than not with them, I can
>> see why you aren't investing more time.
>
>Well, he DID admit to it being pointless.

Very true.

>> > --
>> >SIG 1:
>> >A , just in
>> >case there are any doubters left.
>
>I doubt that there are ANY people still reading these posts with any
>doubts of any kind, other than the ones that don't know why they are
>still reading...

I check it from time to time to see if anything new has been
added.

[...]

>> >Check this out: His supposed "friend" of seven years, "Kent [the felon]
>> >Wills" tries to defend Sociopath-Boy. He doesn't *deny* that Dorkless=Lio,
>> >he just swears that it "wasn't proved." (Heh. Felons always talk like
>> >this.)
>>
>> More libel from you.
>> You really aren't very smart, are you?
>
>That has GOT to be a trick question. Reading the context of his posts
>make it VERY clear what he is. I'm guessing a very unstable 13 year
>old, based on all his furnished evidence.

His mental development may well have been stunted at 13 years
of age.
If he's not as mentally messed up as he presents himself
on-line, then he does have some serious maturing to do.

[...]

>> Again, I'll put my intellect against yours any day.
>> Odd that you keep running from this challenge.
>
>You are probably an adult.

Yep. Have been for just over 20 years, legally speaking.
Many would argue that I reached an adult level of maturity far
earlier.

>Assshit Bugpork is probably a fat pimply 13
>year old kid. He SHOULD run, you big bully!

I'm a bad boy.
Don't tell the guards, or they'll send me to bed without
dessert tomorrow. And it's finally cherry cobbler night again.

>> >And after real-deal posters ask Sociopath-boy why he pulled the dead-baby
>> >fraud, he pulls felony-guy wills out to confirm that he knows "lio Convoy"
>> >ID for "seven years," and can vouch that it's true. Such good friends, but
>> >the dumber ID is also portrayed as not knowing the posting nyms.
>>
>> Liar. I stated, accurately so, that Roger and I have known
>> each other for years. I further stated I didn't know the Lio nym. If
>> you have evidence that either statement is a lie, present it.
>> You can't because there is no such evidence. You are, as
>> ALWAYS, lying.
>> Why are you UNABLE to be honest?
>
>True fact. If he was to be honest, his dick would fall right off of his
>body! Really! (Besides, he thinks that the more lies he tells, the
>bigger it will get. But, unfortunately, that is a VERY slow and painful
>process)

The only thing he's doing is getting himself in more and more
trouble.

--
Kent
The Roger holds the truth.

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.41.5116.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in

> As I understand it, on Sat, 15 Sep 2007 04:41:14 +0000 (UTC), Greggie

> Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:
>
>>> HOLY SHIT!!
>>>
>>> It still is up!!!
>>>
>>> http://sspbl.tripod.com/
>>>
>>> OMG, the MEMORIES!!!
>>
>>That is funny. Should we post a message to news.admin.net-abuse.email
>>to see if we can get him to come out and play?
>

> There's a RUMOR that Dentice went away for lascivious acts
> with a minor. To date, I've found nothing to confirm this, but I've
> not really been looking.
> JPI and I searched a bit back in '04, but found nothing. I've
> made the occasional check when the mood strikes me, but found nothing.
> I can't be bothered to do any in depth investigation since
> he's simply not important enough.

I posted in news.admin to see if anyone knew anything. So far no

Greggie Gibson

lukematon,
16.9.2007 klo 23.42.5816.9.2007

> As I understand it, on Sat, 15 Sep 2007 20:17:25 +0000 (UTC), Greggie
> Gibson <Greggie...@noonecares.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> For the sake of memories, I'm bringing back an old sig.

Ah, the sudden waves of nostalgia.

Larry

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 0.00.1217.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Guess it's kinda like "legally drunk"?

Larry
Behold Beware Believe

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
: As I understand it, on Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:01:50 -0700, AssBug

: <inmat...@arkhamasylum.gov> wrote:
:
: [snips for brevity]

:
: >> Phony frauds? As opposed to valid frauds?

: >
: >I left that part in, because it never gets old. Phony frauds!
:
: I do wish he'd explain the term. Is there such a thing as a
: valid fraud?

--

Daily Bob

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 0.26.3417.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <g0sre3tdga8s442pe...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >Did you not hear? The Supreme Court ruled that it is cruel and
> >unusual punishment to deny prisoners full internet access.
>
> It's not so bad. I find my cell mate's LOVE of MP3s a bit
> annoying at times. One can only listen to The Best of Milli Vanilli
> so many times!
> I bought him an iPod, but he likes to let the whole cell block
> hear "Blame it on the Rain."
>
> >Plus we
> >now have to allow inmates two of weeks vacation per year.
>
> It's one week after the first year. Two weeks after three
> years. Then no addition until 10 years at which time three weeks are
> given. At fifteen years you max out with four weeks.
> All major holidays are off, along with each person's birthday
> and anniversary date. We have a strong union, you know.
>
> >Prisoners
> >are allowed to travel abroad during their vacation and can go anywhere
> >in the world as long as they promise to come back.
>
> We have to PINKY swear to come back. If the trip is to a
> country without an extradition treaty, we have to DOUBLE pinky swear.
> It's hell!
> I came back just 10 minutes late from the trip to Honduras and
> had to go to bed without dessert. And it was cherry cobbler night.
> Yes, I cried for weeks.

OH! The HUMANITY!

--
The Roger be you. Be One with The Roger
just Bob
___________
Speech is conveniently located midway between thought and action, where it
often substitutes for both. -- John Andrew Holmes

--

AssBug

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 0.35.2417.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <ejsre3ttnoofrqcg6...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >JESUS!
>
> Don't confuse Atlas with Jesus. Atlas has enough delusions
> already without you giving him a messiah complex.

My bad! I meant, GEEBUS!

(of course. I would imagine that bolts of lightening may be reserved
for a mortal cofusing the Son of God with Satan's briming comode load.)

Some Guy

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 1.02.5017.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Atlas Bugged wrote:

[snip]

> Sociopath-Boy stalked me for two years. Here's a small fraction
> (essentially, my killfile, which I update occasionally and duplicate here)
> of this ass-freak-loser's phony ID's:

[snip]

"Some guy,"

[snip]

That's "Some Guy," actually. Sheesh, for a lawyer you're sure not much
into getting things right, Charles. Oops, I mean not-Charles.

steve...@hotmail.com

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 5.49.0017.9.2007
vastaanottaja

Nice deflection. I was referring to your Databasix account but you
already knew that.

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

BizarroSpokesBeing

lukematon,
17.9.2007 klo 19.54.3417.9.2007
vastaanottaja
In article <t2ste3pj43peh6cjf...@4ax.com>, Kent Wills
<comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I understand it, on Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:02:50 -0700, Some Guy

> Whether he is or is not Charles depends on his agenda at any
> given moment.

I wonder if he argues with himself? "Yes, I am!" "NO, I'm not!" "Am
too!" "Am not!" "Oh, you just SHUT UP!"

--
I know you are, but what am I?
--Paul Reuben

Jade is a fucking Retard

lukematon,
18.9.2007 klo 14.44.0418.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Dorkless Von Heinybeiter wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:48:03 -0400, Jade is a fucking Retard
> <sampi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>BWHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKINGNERDS!
>

> Sounds like you're trying to hit on Atlas Bugged, eh Samantha?.

nice holey sock. that you jade?

Jade *is* a fucking retard! :]

Jayne Cobb

lukematon,
18.9.2007 klo 15.33.2318.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On Sep 18, 11:44 am, Jade is a fucking Retard
<sampierc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> nice holey sock. that you jade?

Didn't you get the memo? Everybody is Roger.

Jayne Cobb, humble servant and Head Inquisitor of the One True Roger

Roger is on the beaches, Roger is on the landing grounds, Roger is in
the fields and in the streets, Roger is in the hills; Be One with the
Roger.

Viesti on poistettu

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
18.9.2007 klo 20.52.0618.9.2007
vastaanottaja
"The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message
> You really should put this in a signature, check your google options,
> I'm sure they have a spot for sigs.

I found it! Here's a sig you can use, one that shows you are a RAT-FUCK
LIAR BEYOND THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT:

NAME USED: "Waffler"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/f65de4dd8c6c4d98>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "a snippet from your site too Asshat.."
COMMENT: LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Waffleer"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/cc8ae4702b037b20>
"Assfucker Bugged got spanked hard..."
COMMENT: LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "TheWaffler"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/12d8ea3dc26541d9>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "You poor little assfucker."
COMMENT: LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Waffler 2.0"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/d57f5181483496a6>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "...it's fun getting on his nerves..."
COMMENT: His response to posters asking why not killfile? And:
LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Waffler22"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/4d9442d0a7c6e5d1>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "If he was a lawyer, I would have seen a complaint by
now. Is that a little easier for your mind to read?"
COMMENT: Obviously he's here responding to another poster angry with his
antics, with usual nasty demeanor. And: LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE
"NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Wafflerr"
LINKP: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/95f8d8fdc9353783>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "he was asked by many people to stop posting the FAQ"
COMMENT: Most turned out to be other variations on...Sociopath-Boy. And:
LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Atlas Whore"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/3ca74fc083ce260b>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "Poor little Atlas Bugfucker....he is definitely a
paranoid schizophrenic."
COMMENT: Irony noted. Did I piss him off? Ya think?
And? Yes! LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Waffler 3.0"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/29e237cfcdfc53ae?dmode=source>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "Atlas, atlas ASSFUCK!!!....You poor deluded
schmuck....."
COMMENT: Looks like he got angry. Ya think?
Yeah.....LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

"Oh, and another...

NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter
LINK: <http://snipurl.com/dorkfuk>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: Profile
COMMENT: Posted extensively - for years - until busted, then "freely admits"
to fraud. Whoop - dee - doo.

NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ldmP4BcAAAAHnp2DX3_GuNYkwnoje0v8N_Av_FMLMBPttM-JQuW6BA&hl=en>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
COMMENT: The "admission" came only after he was clumsily busted, and
"Waffler" was *two* years ago, and I busted him on that too - before he
"confessed."

"Oh, I forgot to also mention....

NAME USED: "Lio Convoy"
LINK:<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/111cfc7bc9e6bc99?dmode=source>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've stayed out of this thread until today..."
COMMENT: A thread which included "Waffler"
HEY, FUCK, WOULDN'T YA KNOW....
LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

Viesti on poistettu

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
18.9.2007 klo 22.03.2618.9.2007

> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:52:06 -0400, "Atlas Bugged"
> <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I found it! Here's a sig you can use, one that shows you are a RAT-FUCK
>>LIAR BEYOND THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT:
>
> Atlas, you shit on the carpet again. BAD k00k!!!
>
> Get back in your kennel.

YES, I'M A DOG, BUT I'M THE DOG THAT OUTED YOU AS AN UNEMPLOYED, PATHETIC,
RAT-FUCK LAMER. HOWZ MY BITCH 2NITE?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [ahem deadbaby cough cough deadbaby cough cough]

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. OH, I FORGOT, YOU CAN'T DO A FUCKING THING. I FEEL
THAT GIGGLE-THING COMING ON AGAIN....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Atlas Bugged

lukematon,
19.9.2007 klo 0.11.3219.9.2007
> Next Serve for Novins-Ball......I think you're up Kent.

I do play the deletion game - but only when you try to slip your stupid
socks in through your own posts. All done for tonight, dead-baby boy, some
of us have jobs and produce things...I know, it must sound crazy to you....

"Novins-Ball...." That reminds me of Don Cornelius, who famously said, "You
can bet your last money, it's gonna be a stone-gas honey!!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218138/
http://snipr.com/sensitiv

NAME USED: "Waffler"
LINK: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/f65de4dd8c6c4d98
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "a snippet from your site too Asshat.."
COMMENT: LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

SOCIOPATH EXCERPT:"Assfucker Bugged got spanked hard..."

[...]

antics, with usual nasty demeanor. Seems to always call me a "lawyer" now,
WTF? And...LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE."

[...]

to fraud. Whoop - dee - doo. And I'll be damned, no "NOTICE OF NYM
CHANGE."

NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"

LINK:http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ldmP4BcAAAAHnp2DX3_GuNYkwnoje0v8N_Av_FMLMBPttM-JQuW6BA&hl=en
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
COMMENT: The "admission" came only after he was clumsily busted,
and"Waffler" was *two* years ago, and I busted him on that too - before he
"confessed."

Did I just miss the "NOTICE OF NYM CHANGE?" Naaaahhhh......

NAME USED: "Lio Convoy"
LINK:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/111cfc7bc9e6bc99?dmode=source
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've stayed out of this thread until today..."
COMMENT: A thread which included "Waffler"

HEY, FUCK, WOULDN'T YA KNOW....LOOKS LIKE HE FORGOT TO POST THE "NOTICE OF
NYM CHANGE."

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

lukematon,
19.9.2007 klo 16.20.2719.9.2007

> As I understand it, on Wed, 19 Sep 2007 03:43:25 +0000 (UTC), "Malcolm
> \"Mal\" Reynolds" <Malcolm_Ma...@noonecares.com> wrote:
>
>>"Atlas Bugged" <atlasbug...@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> "The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I found it! Here's a sig you can use, one that shows you are a
>>> RAT-FUCK LIAR BEYOND THE SLIGHTEST DOUBT:
>>

>>You forgot the one where you have kent in prison for the past three
>>years, scheduled to stay in for the next 17 months, but yet is able to
>>post to newsgroups.
>>

>>That makes you a true rat-fucking liar
>>

> And he committed libel.
> Charles "Atlas Bugged" Novins isn't all that smart.

But he is proud of his lies

Kent Wills

lukematon,
19.9.2007 klo 17.44.1219.9.2007
vastaanottaja
As I understand it, on Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:20:27 +0000 (UTC), "Malcolm
\"Mal\" Reynolds" <Malcolm_Ma...@noonecares.com> wrote:

[...]

>>>That makes you a true rat-fucking liar
>>>

>> And he committed libel.
>> Charles "Atlas Bugged" Novins isn't all that smart.
>>

>But he is proud of his lies

For now.

--
Kent
Supreme Pontiff of The One True Roger

Some Guy

lukematon,
20.9.2007 klo 0.17.3920.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Atlas Bugged wrote:
> "The One True Roger" <love...@gawab.com> wrote in message
>> Next Serve for Novins-Ball......I think you're up Kent.
>
> I do play the deletion game - but only when you try to slip your stupid
> socks in through your own posts. All done for tonight, dead-baby boy, some
> of us have jobs and produce things...I know, it must sound crazy to you....

Hey Charles--oops, I mean not-Charles. If you think I'm really your
nemesis, why am I not on your kook hate list?

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 0.15.3222.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-14 12:20:28 -0700, Dorkless Von Heinybeiter
<love...@gawab.com> said:

> alt.battlestar-galactica has been restored to the crosspost, because
> I'm hoping Citroen can see that Bugged is nothing but hot air, and
> that Citroen really had nothing to be afraid of.

Unfortunately, being afraid, or rather, kow-towing to imaginary
authorities, comes with the territory for Citroen, I'm afraid, due to
his beliefs... which is unfortunate.
--
Fundamentalism - a lifestyle taking both 'fun' and 'mental' out of
life. Nice going!

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 0.21.5522.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-18 19:42:58 -0700, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> said:

> Odd that you're currently being investigated by the New Jersey
> Bar for ethical violations.

Chortle!

> Should I write more about the
> investigation and how it lead to you no longer being with NPY&P?

Yes, please do - I for one will greatly enjoy reading how that little
soap opera is continuing to play out.

--
"Those who must quote others must not have anything profound to say." -
Exhibitionist

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 0.23.2922.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-18 20:43:25 -0700, "Malcolm \"Mal\" Reynolds"
<Malcolm_Ma...@noonecares.com> said:

> That makes you a true rat-fucking liar

.... don't insult rats, fucks, or liars... It really only makes him
very entertaining.

There's no reason for ad homs, in the case of limited individuals, who
are, nevertheless, very entertaining.

steve...@hotmail.com

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 9.31.4422.9.2007
vastaanottaja
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>As I understand it, on Mon, 17 Sep 2007 05:49:00 -0400,
>steve...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 21:34:13 -0500, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>As I understand it, on Sun, 16 Sep 2007 20:31:27 -0400,
>>>steve...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>>
>>>[...]
>>>
>>> You needed to quote the whole post to ask a question?
>>> That aside, what bragging? I've never had a Bababasix
>>>account. I don't even know what Bababasix is. As such, there's no
>>>way I could brag about having an account.
>>> A Google search came up empty.
>>> "Your search - bababasix - did not match any documents."
>>
>>Nice deflection.
>
> Nice avoidance, simpleton.
>
>>I was referring to your Databasix account but you
>>already knew that.
>
> If I knew that, I would have written what I am about to write.
>
> I never bragged about having a databasix account.

Errm, actually you did a number of times.

> It may still be active. It's been so long since I last used
>it, I can't recall the password.
> It's not a big deal, since there are MANY NSPs out there.

What probably happened is that Burnore cut the account after you disagreed
with him on Usenet several times which he doesn't allow.

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 19.41.5722.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-22 14:01:28 -0700, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> said:

> As I understand it, on Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:21:55 -0700, Daffy_Duck

> <daff...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Yes, please do - I for one will greatly enjoy reading how that little
>> soap opera is continuing to play out.
>

> At this point I don't really KNOW a great deal. I know a
> complaint was sent to the New Jersey Bar and to NPY&P with detailed
> information about Charles and his willful libel (interpret that any
> way you wish as I won't confirm nor deny anything).

Interesting, and fascinating. I heard a related rumor, I'm not exactly
sure where, that a detailed complaint was forwarded to those same
destinations through another law firm, somewhere. Maybe that's the same
situation? Maybe they are different ones? Maybe there were a number of
law professionals that all felt the same around the same time?

These are, mostly, just academic questions, of course, pondering odd
sets of coincidences.

> The Bar is required to inform him of the complaint and its
> investigation, if one is to be done. While we (tinw) can't KNOW
> what's going on, his sudden change
> in posting styles (no longer including the libelous sig, the no
> archive, etc) comes at a time that one would expect an investigation
> to begin.

This does appear oddly coincidental...

> His removal from NYP&P comes at the same time, which is also
> interesting.

Odder, and odder... It would appear that maybe he was not as solidly
partnered with NYP&P as he claimed, or proclaimed? Maybe he was just
looking for a change of pace, and to spend more time with his family?
Oh, wait, you actually used the word 'removal', implying it was not
voluntary...

> It's *possible* this is all a coincidence, of course.

Dude, there are so many weird things happening in this big beautiful
world of ours, that all of these events could just be really odd
coincidences....

> It's
> also possible I'll have a three inch think t-Bone for supper. Since
> I'm a vegetarian, it's extremely unlikely.

Let me know how that steak tastes... :-)

Viesti on poistettu

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 21.38.3522.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-22 14:01:28 -0700, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> said:

> As I understand it, on Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:21:55 -0700, Daffy_Duck
> <daff...@mac.com> wrote:
>

>> On 2007-09-18 19:42:58 -0700, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> Odd that you're currently being investigated by the New Jersey
>>> Bar for ethical violations.
>>
>> Chortle!
>

> Pardon my ignorance, but you lost me there. I don't get the
> meaning.

It's an expression of spitting out saliva, or water, or another
beverage, while laughing out loud over finding something terribly
humorous.

:-)

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 21.40.3622.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-22 17:32:18 -0700, Kent W¡lls <comp...@gmal.com> said:

> As I understand it, on Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:41:57 -0700, Daffy_Duck

> <daff...@mac.com> wrote:
>> Let me know how that steak tastes... :-)
>

> Tasted a lot like turkey actually. Given that we had tofukey
> (fake, tofu based, turkey), this isn't a big surprise.

That certainly does reduce the set of possible coincidences for Mr.
Novins, sadly... :-)

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
22.9.2007 klo 21.46.4722.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-22 17:32:18 -0700, Kent W¡lls <comp...@gmal.com> said:

> Correct.
> It is possible he was asked to quit. It looks better than
> being fired, though the end result is the same. He left for reasons
> other than from his own decision to leave.

Generally, if a person embarasses an establishment, or is caught doing
something unseemly, but not criminal, they are given the option to
resign, and concoct a pretty sounding justification for their
resignation (like, the classic "spending more time with my family",
that has become so common, yet so unbelievable, in the corporate
culture). It's really just a gesture, with everyone knowing fully well
what really happened - and being effective 'code' it also communicates
what really happens across the spectrum of possible future employers...
with the end result that most folks thusly affected, have no choice but
to strike out on their own, with their own business.

Strangely enough, this appears to follow a similar pattern to the
recent events in someone's life -- and for added contemplation, this
also does not appear to be the first time such a type of turn of events
appears to have happened.

"All of this has happened before, all of this will happen again" (I had
no idea he was *such* a fan of BSG)

Viesti on poistettu
Viesti on poistettu

Daffy_Duck

lukematon,
23.9.2007 klo 2.17.0823.9.2007
vastaanottaja
On 2007-09-22 19:43:18 -0700, Kent W¡ls <comp...@yahoo.com> said:

> As I understand it, on Sat, 22 Sep 2007 18:46:47 -0700, Daffy_Duck

> <daff...@mac.com> wrote:
>> Generally, if a person embarasses an establishment, or is caught doing
>> something unseemly, but not criminal, they are given the option to
>> resign, and concoct a pretty sounding justification for their
>> resignation (like, the classic "spending more time with my family",
>> that has become so common, yet so unbelievable, in the corporate
>> culture). It's really just a gesture, with everyone knowing fully well
>> what really happened - and being effective 'code' it also communicates
>> what really happens across the spectrum of possible future employers...
>> with the end result that most folks thusly affected, have no choice but
>> to strike out on their own, with their own business.
>

> Kind of like Charles Novins opened his own, independent, law
> firm?

Wow, you're right -- I didn't even notice that similarity of
situations... I was all caught up in rambling about corporate mores ...

>> "All of this has happened before, all of this will happen again" (I had
>> no idea he was *such* a fan of BSG)
>

> Are you kidding? He keep crossposting to the group. He must
> LOVE the show.

Especially seeing as how this doesn't appear as though this is the
first time he lost a position with a law firm, for stupid reasons.
Purely speculation, of course, based on circumstantial musings and
ramblings...

Lisää viestejä ladataan.
0 uutta viestiä