Infant 'as well as could be expected' after sexual attack

tlwaggoner

Mar 15, 2008, 3:34:15 PM3/15/08
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/5616983.html

Infant 'as well as could be expected' after sexual attack

By RENÉE C. LEE
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

TOOLS
Email Get section feed
Print Subscribe NOW
Comments Recommended (108)
MAGNOLIA -- A 27-year-old man has been arrested and charged with
kidnapping and sexually assaulting an 8-month-old boy, who was found
to have human bites over his body, authorities said on Thursday.

Investigators said Andrew Noel Prescott, of Magnolia, took the infant
from the mother's home on Tuesday while she was sleeping and then
assaulted the baby before returning it. Prescott is accused of biting
the baby's face, buttocks and genitals, said Montgomery County
sheriff's Lt. Joseph Sclider.

The baby spent two days at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston before
being placed in foster care on Thursday, along with his 2-year-old
sister, said Gwen Carter, a spokeswoman for Child Protective Services'
Montgomery County office.

''He is doing as well as can be expected," Carter said.

The 22-year-old mother, whose name was not released, called
authorities about 1:37 p.m. Tuesday when she saw her baby was injured.
The mother told investigators that Prescott, a family friend, had
stayed at the house the night before, Sclider said.

Prescott was interviewed and was arrested later on Tuesday on a charge
of aggravated sexual assault of a child. A charge of aggravated
kidnapping was added after detectives learned Prescott had taken the
baby to his home, which is on the same property as the mother's home
in the 30000 block of Scotty, Sclider said.

No charges have been filed against the mother. Carter said CPS had
contact with the family once in 2006 regarding concerns about the
father, who is no longer at the home. The case was closed because
social workers did not find any problems, she said.

Carter said the children on Thursday were placed in foster care as a
precaution. A hearing regarding their custody will be held March 20,
she said.

No one answered the door Thursday evening at the property where the
mother lives. Her neighbor, Shanna Hughes, said the mother had left,
saying she couldn't bear to be there without her children.

Hughes said she was with the mother Tuesday when she told detectives
what happened. The mother said she heard the baby crying and checked
on him about 8:30 a.m., Hughes said. The mother found the baby
facedown on the floor of her trailer home, which sits in the backyard
of her uncle's mobile home, Hughes said.

The baby was naked with a bump on his head and Prescott was curled up
in the baby's crib with a portable heater, Hughes said. She said the
mother asked Prescott if he hurt the baby, and he said he didn't. The
mother said she threw him out, Hughes said, and he returned to his
makeshift apartment.

The mother said she put a diaper on the baby, put him in bed and went
back to sleep, Hughes said.

When she changed the baby's diaper that afternoon, she said she
noticed blood and bites on his genitals and forehead, Hughes said.
That's when she called 911, Hughes said.

Hughes said she called the baby's grandmother at her job after police
arrived at the scene. ''The grandmother is just devastated," she said.

Hughes said everyone in the neighborhood thought Prescott was a nice
guy. She said her two children talked to him and she would see him
around the house.

Prescott has arrests and convictions for driving while intoxicated in
March 2005, driving with an invalid license in May 2006 and possession
of 2 ounces of marijuana in July 2002, according to court records.

He remained in the Montgomery County Jail on Thursday, with bail set
at $50,000 for each charge.

rene...@chron.com

tlwaggoner

Mar 15, 2008, 4:11:58 PM3/15/08
> renee....@chron.com

This guy should never see the light of day again.

Greegor

Mar 17, 2008, 3:58:52 PM3/17/08
TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.

I doubt he will live long.

Andrew Noel Prescott, 27, Magnolia TX

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Andrew+Noel+Prescott&btnG=Google+Search

http://weeklyvice.blogspot.com/2008/03/andrew-noel-prescott-kidnaps-and.html

Magnolia, Texas (The Weekly Vice) -- Andrew Noel Prescott, a 27 year
old Magnolia man was arrested and charged with aggravated kidnapping
and aggravated sexual assault of a child in a case involving an 8
month old baby.

According to investigators, Prescott kidnapped the baby from his
mother's home while she was asleep, assaulted the child and then
returned the boy to his home. Police say Prescott left bite marks on
the baby's face, buttocks and genitals along with the sexual assault.

According to a neighbor who was with the mother when she contacted
police, the mother found the child naked, faced down on the floor with
a bump and bite marks across his body. She also found Prescott curled
up in the child's crib. That's when she kicked Prescott out of the
house and contacted police.

The baby was transported to Texas Children's Hospital in Houston and
then was temporarily placed in state foster care along with his 2 year
old sister, according to protective services spokesperson Gwen Carter.
She noted that the child was "doing as well as can be expected."

The mother, who is 22 years old, told investigators that Prescott was
a friend of the family who had stayed over the night before. The
mother and Prescott both live on the same mobile home property, but in
separate homes.

Prescott, who's record is dotted with DUI, drug possession and driving
without a license charges is being held in the Montgomery County Jail
on a $50,000 bond for each charge.

http://bp3.blogger.com/_GGAmzDRA_BY/R9s_9_rzdgI/AAAAAAAABbE/uc8L-N32DHA/s400/andrew_noel_prescott.jpg

http://www.montgomerycountymonitor.com/modules/wordpress/

MCSO Press Release - Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child - Andrew
Prescott
March 13, 2008 - Foz
On March 11, 2008, at approximately 1:37pm, the Montgomery County
Sheriff's Office received a call for service in the 30000 block of
Scotty, Magnolia, TX. Deputy Moody arrived to find an 8-month-old
child suffering from human bites to the face, buttocks, feet and
genitals. The child was transported to Texas Children's Hospital for
treatment. Detectives were called to the scene where they interviewed
the mother of the child. Detectives learned that the mother had
allowed Andrew Noel Prescott to stay at her house the night before.
Mr. Prescott was interviewed at the scene and later arrested for
Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child.

Upon further investigation, it was learned that while the mother was
sleeping, Prescott took the 8-month-old child from the child's home,
to his house where Prescott sexually assaulted the child. Upon
presenting this information to the Montgomery County District
Attorneys Office, the additional charge of Aggravated Kidnapping was
added to Prescott and both bond amounts were upgraded. At present
Andrew Noel Prescott is in the Montgomery County Jail awaiting bond.

Anyone with information about this case or Prescott is asked to call
the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Detective Division or Crime
Stoppers.

Arrested:

Andrew Noel Prescott, W/M 24 years old
Magnolia, Texas

Charges:

1) Aggravated Kidnapping; $500,000.00 bond.
2) Aggravated Sexual Assault of a Child; $500,000.00 bond

Information Source: Joe Sclider - Lieutenant
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
281-297-6510

http://www.click2houston.com/news/15594237/detail.html

Deputies: Man Bit, Sexually Assaulted Baby

POSTED: 9:43 am CDT March 14, 2008

MAGNOLIA, Texas -- A man has been accused of biting and sexually
assaulting an 8-month-old, KPRC Local 2 reported Friday.

Montgomery County sheriff's deputies said Andrew Noel Prescott, 24,
bit the baby's face, buttocks, feet and genitals.

The child's mother allowed Prescott to stay at her home, officials
said.

Prescott took the baby from the home while the mother slept and
sexually assaulted the baby at his home, investigators said.

Prescott was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault of a
child and aggravated kidnapping. He was booked into the Montgomery
County Jail and had bond set at $500,000 per charge.

The baby was taken to Texas Children's Hospital for treatment.

http://www.click2houston.com/2008/0314/15594228.jpg

http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2008/03/man-snatches-baby-bites-him-all-over.html

Thursday, March 13, 2008
Man Snatches Baby, Bites Him All Over, Then Returns Him

http://bp1.blogger.com/_Xn_O-mM2sFk/R9mWSqN0aQI/AAAAAAAABR4/vmtVyK5Mt-k/s400/Prescott.jpg

(Andrew Noel Prescott)

Andrew Noel Prescott of Magnolia Texas has been arrested for
aggravated sexual assault of a child and aggravated kidnapping, after
he snatched an 8-month old child, bit him all over his body, then
returned him home.
Investigators learned that that the mother of the 8-month old child
had allowed Prescott, a family friend, to spend the night at her home
in Magnolia, Texas.

The mother called the police at approximately 1:30 pm Tuesday, when
she discovered her child was hurt and that is when she told detectives
that Prescott has been allowed to spend the night.

Prescott, who lives on the same property as the mother's home, took
the baby from his mother's house while she was sleeping, bit him on
the face, buttocks and genitals, then returned him to his bed. The
baby is is in stable condition at Texas Children's Hospital in
Houston.

Prescott is in the Montgomery County Jail, with a $50,000 bail set on
each charge.

Texas Man Charged With Biting, Sexually Assaulting 8-Month-Old Boy
Friday, March 14, 2008

A 27-year-old Texas man has been arrested after allegedly abducting
and sexually attacking an 8-month-old boy, the Houston Chronicle
reports.

Andrew Noel Prescott of Magnolia, Texas, took the infant from the
mother's home on Tuesday while she was sleeping, and then bit the
baby's face, buttocks and genitals before returning him, police told
the Chronicle.

The baby spent two days in the hospital following the incident, and
was then placed in foster care with his 2-year-old sister as a
precautionary measure.

''He is doing as well as can be expected," Gwen Carter, a spokeswoman
for Child Protective Services, told the Houston Chronicle.

The 22-year-old mother, whose name was not released, called

authorities when she saw her baby was injured. According to the
mother, Prescott is a family friend, and had stayed at the house the
night before, Lt. Joseph Sclider, of the Montgomery County Sheriff's
Department, told the Houston Chronicle.

Prescott was charged later the same day with aggravated sexual assault

of a child. A charge of aggravated kidnapping was added after

detectives learned Prescott had taken the baby to his home, the
Houston Chronicle reports.

The baby's mother found him facedown, naked and crying on the floor
Tuesday morning. He had a bump on his head, and Prescott was curled up
in the baby's crib with a portable heater, the Houston Chronicle
reports. When asked if he hurt the baby, Prescott said "No."

When changing her son's diaper later that afternoon, the mother said
she noticed blood and bites on his genitals and forehead, the Houston
Chronicle reports. That's when she called 911.

Prescott remained in the Montgomery County Jail on Thursday, with bail
set at $50,000 for each charge, the Houston Chronicle reports.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/moms/5616983.html

Infant 'as well as could be expected' after sexual attack

By RENÉE C. LEE March 13, 2008, 11:24PM Houston Chronicle

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=19393581&BRD=1574&PAG=461&dept_id=639299&rfi=6

Man jailed in sex assault, kidnapping of 8-month-old
By Kassia Micek
Courier staff
03/14/2008

MAGNOLIA - An 8-month-old boy is in "stable" condition at a Houston
hospital with "severe" injuries all over his body after a 24-year-old
neighbor allegedly kidnapped the baby from his mother's home and then
sexually assaulted him.

Andrew Noel Prescott, of Magnolia, was arrested Tuesday afternoon and
charged with aggravated kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault of a
child. He remains at the Montgomery County Jail on a $1 million bond,
$500,000 for each charge.

"It was learned he had taken the child from (the mother's) house while
the mother was sleeping and sexually assaulted him at his (Prescott's)
home," Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Lt. Joe Sclider said. "It
was learned the child had bite marks on its body and genitalia."

The baby was found with human bites to the face, buttocks, feet and
genitals, according to a MCSO press release issued Thursday morning.
The baby was transported Tuesday to Texas Children's Hospital for
treatment.

The incident occurred in the 30000 block of Scotty Street in
Magnolia's Hazy Hollow Estates subdivision.

The mother of the child and Prescott live on the same property, but in
different residences located about 100 feet apart, Sclider said.
However, the mother allowed Prescott to stay the night at her house
Monday.

Neighbor Mabel Taylor, who lives down the street, saw eight police
cars at the residence Tuesday.

"I think it's pretty horrific," she said about what happened. "I can't
imagine anyone doing anything like that."

It was while the child's mother was sleeping Tuesday morning that
Prescott allegedly kidnapped the baby boy, according to officials.

The mother woke up around 8 a.m. Tuesday and put the baby back to bed
and then fell asleep again herself, Sclider said. After the mom awoke
again around 1 p.m. and discovered the situation she called 9-1-1.

Detectives were called to the scene and interviewed the mother and
later Prescott after the mother told officials she allowed Prescott to
stay at her house Monday night, according to police.

While interviewing Prescott, law enforcement learned he kidnapped the
baby boy when the mother was sleeping and when that information was
presented to the Montgomery County Attorneys Office, the charge of
aggravated kidnapping was added and Prescott's bond amount was
upgraded to $1 million, according to the MCSO press release.

Prescott does not have a sex offender background, according to the
Texas Department of Public Safety website, www.txdps.state.tx.us.

Anyone with information about the incident or Prescott is asked to
call the MCSO Detective's Division at (281) 297-6510 or Montgomery
County CrimeStoppers at (800) 392-7867.

Kent Wills

Mar 17, 2008, 8:20:21 PM3/17/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.
>
>I doubt he will live long.

Maybe he'll get the same deal you did for your touching Lisa's
six-year-old daughter's genital area with your bare hands.

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 17, 2008, 8:37:20 PM3/17/08

"Greegor" <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.

I doubt he will live long.

=====

Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...

forevernitefan

Mar 18, 2008, 12:11:40 PM3/18/08
On Mar 17, 7:20 pm, "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Greg probably posed this wanting pointers on how NOT to get caught.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

forevernitefan

Mar 18, 2008, 12:12:52 PM3/18/08
On Mar 17, 7:37 pm, "Reality_Check©" <Real...@Check.it> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Show me where Kent Wills was ever charged with assault on either a
child or an adult.

Kent Wills

Mar 18, 2008, 7:29:08 PM3/18/08

I hope to live long.

--
Kent
O zalzaro khal peski piri!

Greegor

Mar 18, 2008, 8:38:15 PM3/18/08
Moe > Show me where Kent Wills was ever
Moe > charged with assault on either a
Moe > child or an adult.

TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.

G > I doubt he will live long.

KW > Maybe he'll get the same deal
KW > you did for your touching Lisa's
KW > six-year-old daughter's genital
KW > area with your bare hands.

Reality_Check(c) > Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...

KW > I hope to live long.

Yes, Kent, it enhances the safety and security
of your family every time you falsely assert
that somebody sexually molested a child.

How many people have you harassed on the
internet from the KOOK group, Kent?

Moe said you deliberately attracted "stalkers"?
Is that right, Kent?

IN PRINT:
> West's North Western Reporter
> Second Series
> A Unit of the National Reporter System
> Volume 696 N.W.2d
>
> Cite as 696 N.W.2d 20 (Iowa 2005)
>
> STATE of Iowa, Appellee
> v.
> Kent Bradley Wills
>
> No. 04-0202
> Supreme Court of Iowa
> May 6, 2005

http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?search=+Kent+Wills+#_1

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005
STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame

Kent Wills
http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

http://snipurl.com/felun

Name Kent Bradley Wills Offender Number 1155768
Sex M Birth Date 01/08/1969 Age 39 Location Interstate Compact
Offense BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE County Of Commitment Polk
Commitment Date 01/16/2004 Duration TDD/SDD * 01/16/2009
* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date * SDD = Supervision Discharge Date
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk Probation C Felony
Polk
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://tinyurl.com/2n229g

Google archive of the findlaw document
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:6mvDMR00ZsQJ:caselaw.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl%3Fcourt%3Dia%26vol%3Dsc%255C20050506%255C04-0202%26invol%3D1+kent+wills+iowa+burglary&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Polk County, Michael D.
Huppert, Judge.
Defendant appeals claiming ineffective assistance of counsel.
AFFIRMED.

KENT B WILLS 39

ANKENY, IA ( 3 addresses )
ROGERS, AR
MARSHALLTOWN, IA ( you mentioned living there)
HANOVER PARK, IL ( 2 addresses )
VILLA PARK, IL
BARTLETT, IL

TIFFANY J WILLS
JANET RAE WILLS
FREDERICK ALFRED WILLS
FRED WILLS (I laughed about the different Freds)
FREDRIC A WILLS
KELLY M WILLS

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Polk County, Michael D.
Huppert, Judge.

Defendant appeals claiming ineffective assistance of
counsel. AFFIRMED.

Linda Del Gallo, State Appellate Defender, and Tricia Johnston,
Assistant State Appellate Defender, for appellant.

Thomas J. Miller, Attorney General, Kevin Cmelik, Assistant Attorney
General, John P. Sarcone, County Attorney, and John Judisch, Assistant
County Attorney, for appellee.

WIGGINS, Justice.

Kent Wills appeals his conviction for second-degree burglary
contending that an attached garage is a separate occupied structure
from that of the living quarters of the residence. In this appeal, we
must determine whether trial counsel was ineffective for (1) failing
to move for judgment of acquittal on the basis there was insufficient
evidence to convict Wills of second-degree burglary when he entered an
attached garage of a residence when no persons were present in the
garage, but when persons were present in the living quarters; and (2)
failing to object to a jury instruction based on this same argument.
Because we find there was no legal basis for the motion for judgment
of acquittal or the objection to the jury instruction, Wills' trial
counsel was not ineffective. Accordingly, we affirm the judgment of
the district court.

I. Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called the local police to report
that a car alarm sounded in the resident's neighborhood. The city
dispatched a police officer to the location. Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only to be stopped a couple of
blocks later by a person who informed the officer he had witnessed
someone running from the area of the car alarm. As the officer
started driving back to the area of the car alarm, he noticed a person
walking on the sidewalk. The officer asked the person, a minor, if he
had noticed anybody running from the area. The minor answered that he
had not. While the officer and another officer were speaking to the
minor, another resident of the neighborhood arrived in her car and
informed the officers that she had observed two people, one of whom
was heavy set with a blinking light on his back pocket, walking in the
area of her neighbor's residence. She observed the heavier-set
individual, later identified as Wills, enter her neighbor's attached
garage through an unlocked service door. She further observed a
smaller individual standing by a van parked in the neighbor's
driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave even though they found a
large amount of coins, a flashlight, and an electronic pocket
organizer in his pockets. After releasing the minor, the police
officers drove to the residence where the neighbor observed the two
suspicious people and woke the owner. The owner, his wife, and two
daughters were in the residence sleeping at the time. After a search
of his vehicles, the owner discovered change and an electronic pocket
organizer were missing from the vehicles. The owner's daughter
reported a diamond ring and some change were missing from her
vehicle. The officers then contacted the minor's parents, who
informed the officers the minor was with Wills. After the officers
questioned the minor again, he admitted his involvement in the theft
and implicated Wills in the burglary. Although Wills denied
involvement in the burglary, the officers arrested him.

The State filed a trial information charging Wills with second-degree
burglary. The State later amended the information to include two
additional charges of burglary in the third degree and using a
juvenile to commit an indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills guilty of the crimes of
burglary in the second degree, burglary in the third degree, and using
a juvenile to commit an indictable offense. Wills appeals his
conviction for second-degree burglary claiming ineffective assistance
of counsel.

II. Scope of Review.

Claims of ineffective assistance of counsel are derived from the Sixth
Amendment of the United States Constitution. Strickland v.
Washington, 466 U.S. 668, 684-86, 104 S. Ct. 2052, 2063-64, 80 L. Ed.
2d 674, 691-93 (1984). Our review for a claim involving violations of
the Constitution is de novo. State v. Fintel, 689 N.W.2d 95, 100
(Iowa 2004). We normally preserve ineffective-assistance-of-counsel
claims for postconviction relief actions. State v. Carter, 602 N.W.2d
818, 820 (Iowa 1999). However, we will address such claims on direct
appeal when the record is sufficient to permit a ruling. State v.
Artzer, 609 N.W.2d 526, 531 (Iowa 2000). The appellate record in the
present case is sufficient to allow us to address Wills' ineffective-
assistance-of-counsel claims on direct appeal.

In order for a defendant to succeed on a claim of ineffective
assistance of counsel, the defendant must prove: (1) counsel failed
to perform an essential duty and (2) prejudice resulted. Id.
Prejudice results when "there is a reasonable probability that, but
for the counsel's unprofessional errors, the result of the proceeding
would have been different." State v. Hopkins, 576 N.W.2d 374, 378
(Iowa 1998) (quoting Strickland, 466 U.S. at 694, 104 S. Ct. at 2068,
80 L. Ed. 2d at 698). Wills' arguments also raise issues of statutory
interpretation, which we review for correction of errors at law.
State v. Wolford Corp., 689 N.W.2d 471, 473 (Iowa 2004).

III. Analysis.

To find Wills guilty of burglary in the second degree, the State had
to prove Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or upon an occupied
structure in which one or more persons are present . . . ." Iowa Code
§ 713.5(2) (2003) (emphasis added).

In this appeal, Wills first contends his trial counsel was ineffective
for failing to move for a judgment of acquittal on the basis there was
insufficient evidence to support a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage, there were persons present in or upon the occupied
structure. Wills concedes the garage was an occupied structure, but
argues the living quarters and the attached garage are separate and
independent occupied structures; therefore, the jury could not have
found there were people present in the attached garage at the time of
the burglary.

The Code defines an "occupied structure" as:

[A]ny building, structure, appurtenances to buildings and structures,
land, water or air vehicle, or similar place adapted for overnight
accommodation of persons, or occupied by persons for the purpose of
carrying on business or other activity therein, or for the storage or
safekeeping of anything of value. Such a structure is an "occupied
structure" whether or not a person is actually present.

Id. § 702.12.

Wills relies on State v. Smothers, 590 N.W.2d 721 (Iowa 1999), to
argue the garage and the living quarters are separate and independent
occupied structures. In Smothers, two separate and distinct
businesses connected by interior fire doors were operated in the same
structure. 590 N.W.2d at 723. We held the defendant committed two
burglaries by entering each business because "[t]he facility's
construction history and physical make-up demonstrate that the
portions are independent working units which constitute '[a]
combination of materials to form a construction for occupancy [or]
use.'" Id. Smothers is not at odds with the present case because the
living quarters and the garage are not separate or independent units
of the residence.

Our review of the record reveals the garage in question was a three-
car attached garage separated from the living quarters by a door. The
same roof covered the garage as the rest of the residence. The living
quarters surrounded the garage on two sides. It was structurally no
different from any other room in the residence.

The garage was a functional part of the residence. On the night of
the incident, the door was unlocked. The owner of the residence used
two stalls in the garage to park the family vehicles. The owner used
the third stall for his motorcycle. As such, the garage and the
living quarters are a single "structure" or "building" functioning as
an integral part of the family residence. Thus, the residence
including the garage is a single "occupied structure" under section
702.12. See, e.g., People v. Ingram, 48 Cal. Rptr. 2d 256 (Ct. App.
1995) (holding defendant's entry into an attached garage constituted
first-degree burglary because the garage was attached to the house;
therefore, burglary of the garage was burglary of an inhabited
dwelling house); People v. Cunningham, 637 N.E.2d 1247, 1252 (Ill.
App. Ct. 1994) (holding "ordinarily an attached garage is a 'dwelling'
because it is part of the structure in which the owner or occupant
lives"); State v. Lara, 587 P.2d 52, 53 (N.M. Ct. App. 1978) (holding
"burglary of the [attached] garage was burglary of the dwelling house
because the garage was a part of the structure used as living
quarters"); People v. Green, 141 A.D.2d 760, 761 (N.Y. App. Div. 1988)
(holding "[s]ince the garage in the present case was structurally part
of a building which was used for overnight lodging of various persons,
it must be considered as part of a dwelling"); White v. State, 630 S.W.
2d 340, 342 (Tex. Ct. App. 1982) (holding an attached garage under the
same roof as the home would be considered a habitation within the
purview of the penal code because the garage is a structure
appurtenant to and connected to the house); State v. Murbach, 843 P.2d
551, 553 (Wash. Ct. App 1993) (holding the definition of a dwelling
under Washington's burglary statute included an attached garage).

Had Wills' trial counsel moved for a judgment of acquittal on the
basis there was insufficient evidence to support a finding that at the
time Wills entered the garage there were no persons present in or upon
the occupied structure, it would have been overruled by the court
because the owner and his family were present in the residence at the
time of the burglary.

Wills also claims his counsel was ineffective for failing to object to
the jury instruction used by the district court on the same ground;
that the living quarters were a separate and independent occupied
structure from the attached garage. The instruction as given stated:

The State must prove all of the following elements of Burglary in the
Second Degree as to Count I:

1. On or about the 12th day of August, 2003, the defendant or someone
he aided and abetted broke into or entered the residence at . . . .

2. The residence at . . . was an occupied structure as defined in
Instruction No. 29.

3. The defendant or the person he aided and abetted did not have
permission or authority to break into the residence at . . . .

4. The defendant or the person he aided and abetted did so with the
specific intent to commit a theft therein.

5. During the incident persons were present in or upon the occupied
structure.

If the State has proved all of the elements, the defendant is guilty
of Burglary in the Second Degree. If the State has failed to prove
any of the elements, the defendant is not guilty of Burglary in the
Second Degree and you will then consider the charge of Attempted
Burglary in the Second Degree explained in Instruction No. 21.

(Emphasis added.)

Wills' claim is without merit. As we have discussed, the residence is
the one and only "occupied structure" under the facts of this case.
Had Wills' trial counsel made this objection to the instruction, it
would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills' trial counsel is not ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or objecting to the instruction because
there was no legal basis for the motion or objection. See State v.
Hochmuth, 585 N.W.2d 234, 238 (Iowa 1998) (holding trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise an issue that has no merit).

IV. Disposition.

We affirm the judgment of the district court because Wills' trial
counsel was not ineffective for failing to raise meritless issues.

AFFIRMED.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 19, 2008, 7:14:56 PM3/19/08
forevernitefan wrote:

> On Mar 17, 7:37 pm, "Reality_CheckŠ" <Real...@Check.it> wrote:
>> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.
>>
>> I doubt he will live long.
>> =====
>>
>> Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...
>
> Show me where Kent Wills was ever charged with assault on either a
> child or an adult.

Figures a lowlife lying cunt like you would defend a pedophile child molester
like Kent B. Wills.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 19, 2008, 7:35:23 PM3/19/08

You won't.

Kent Wills

Mar 19, 2008, 11:10:16 PM3/19/08

Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
them and they explain why he hates me so much):

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the
demon spawn they created."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Kent Wills married a spic named Joquina Cruz. They have two
half-breed children. All of them should be put to death. First the
race traitor Kent, then the genetic misfits they produced, then the
pet spic.

"Kent has committed the greatest crime imaginable. He
betrayed his own race!"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Death to Kent Wills and all race traitors!"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"The fucking race traitor doesn't know his own birthdate? "
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Why is it that kike child abusers, like you, have to lie all
the time?"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Fucking kike liar."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"That would be your fat kike ass."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

Kent Wills

Mar 19, 2008, 11:11:10 PM3/19/08

You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being half
Hispanic).

Kent Wills

Mar 19, 2008, 11:14:22 PM3/19/08
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:38:15 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Moe > Show me where Kent Wills was ever
>Moe > charged with assault on either a
>Moe > child or an adult.
>
>TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.
>
>G > I doubt he will live long.
>
>KW > Maybe he'll get the same deal
>KW > you did for your touching Lisa's
>KW > six-year-old daughter's genital
>KW > area with your bare hands.
>
>Reality_Check(c) > Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...
>
>KW > I hope to live long.
>
>Yes, Kent, it enhances the safety and security
>of your family every time you falsely assert
>that somebody sexually molested a child.

When have I done so? By your standards, you molested Lisa's
daughter.
If you don't like your standards being applied to you, perhaps
you shouldn't apply them to others.

>How many people have you harassed on the
>internet from the KOOK group, Kent?

None.
Why are deceptively implying I've done so?

>Moe said you deliberately attracted "stalkers"?
>Is that right, Kent?

That's not what she claimed.
What is the SPECIFIC reason for this latest lie?

Case ID Title Name DOB Role
06571 AGCR015216 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC123709 FARM BUREAU MUTUAL INS CO VS GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139229 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139230 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141447 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141448 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM004543 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM008629 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREGORY S HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR429489 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR441449 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR146191 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR214087 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571MASTWG261061 CITY OF MARION vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 20, 2008, 12:20:53 PM3/20/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:35:23 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> I hope to live long.
>>
>> You won't.
>>

> You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
> woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being half
> Hispanic).

You're lying again, kunt.

forevernitefan

Mar 20, 2008, 5:04:46 PM3/20/08
On Mar 19, 6:14 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> forevernitefan wrote:
> > On Mar 17, 7:37 pm, "Reality_Check©" <Real...@Check.it> wrote:
> >> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.
>
> >> I doubt he will live long.
> >> =====
>
> >> Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...
>
> >  Show me where Kent Wills was ever charged with assault on either a
> > child or an adult.
>
> Figures a lowlife lying cunt like you would defend a pedophile child molester
> like Kent B. Wills.

First off, I despise pedophiles. Secodnly, idiot, "pedophile" and "
child molester" are the same damn thing.

And finally you failed to prove your claim Kent molests children.

Drop trou and bend over Jonesie- boy. You've just become my bitch.

forevernitefan

Mar 20, 2008, 5:10:40 PM3/20/08
On Mar 19, 6:35 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> Kent Wills wrote:
> > On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:37:20 -0600, "Reality_Check©"
> > <Real...@Check.it> wrote:
>
> >> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> TLW > This guy should never see the light of day again.
>
> >> I doubt he will live long.
> >> =====
>
> >> Sounds like something Kent Wills would do ...
>
> > I hope to live long.
>
> You won't.- Hide quoted text -

Why not Jonesie? Care to be specific?
Is this a veiled death threat? If so you are proving Kent's claims
about you threatening to kill his kids.

You do realize, Eric, that if you continue in this vein he has a
right to file charges against you. So when the cops visited you last
year you didn't learn your lesson, I see.

forevernitefan

Mar 20, 2008, 5:14:05 PM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 11:20 am, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> Kent Wills wrote:
> > On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:35:23 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> > <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:

> >> You won't.
>
> > You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
> > woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being half
> > Hispanic).
>
> You're lying again, kunt.

Don't force his hand, Eric.

He's not like me. If you threatend me like you threatened him and
his kids, I would make a personal visit to you. Kent would use the law
to enforce his rights and protections. I prefer a more direct method.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 20, 2008, 5:32:27 PM3/20/08
forevernitefan wrote:
> On Mar 20, 11:20 am, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
>>> woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being
>>> half Hispanic).
>>
>> You're lying again, kunt.
>>

> Don't force his hand, Eric.

Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 20, 2008, 5:33:03 PM3/20/08
forevernitefan wrote:
> On Mar 19, 6:35 pm, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> I hope to live long.
>>
>> You won't.
>
> Why not Jonesie? Care to be specific?
> Is this a veiled death threat? If so you are proving Kent's claims
> about you threatening to kill his kids.

Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

LK

Mar 20, 2008, 8:31:28 PM3/20/08

Are you admitting you're a man Moe? A she-male maybe?

Greegor

Mar 20, 2008, 9:05:33 PM3/20/08
Moe > First off, I despise pedophiles.
Moe > Secodnly, idiot, "pedophile" and "
Moe > child molester" are the same damn thing.

Moe > Drop trou and bend over Jonesie- boy.
Moe > You've just become my bitch.

LK > Are you admitting you're a man Moe?
LK > A she-male maybe?

Moe displays yet more sexual ambiguity.

LK

Mar 20, 2008, 9:34:12 PM3/20/08

I thought it was a rather convincing statement.

Greegor

Mar 20, 2008, 9:54:34 PM3/20/08
KW > You have called for the death of me (for
KW > marrying a Hispanic woman), my wife
KW > (for being Hispanic) and our children
KW > (for being half Hispanic).

Jonez > You're lying again, kunt.

Moe > Don't force his hand, Eric.
Moe >
Moe > He's not like me. If you threatend me
Moe > like you threatened him and his kids,
Moe > I would make a personal visit to you.
Moe > Kent would use the law to enforce his
Moe > rights and protections.
Moe > I prefer a more direct method.

Here you said Jonez actually threatened.

Got a link?

KW > I hope to live long.

Jonez > You won't.

Moe > Why not Jonesie? Care to be specific?
Moe > Is this a veiled death threat?

I thought Jonez was just offering a prediction.

Moe > If so you are proving Kent's claims
Moe > about you threatening to kill his kids.

So NOW it's only Kent's CLAIMS?
No wonder I've never seen a link or quote like that from Jonez.
Have you "put" your intellect against Kent's often Moe?

Jonez > Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.

How could a guy admit to deliberately
attracting a stalker, and file charges against one?

How could Kent get a prosecutor to charge a
stalker for stalking a guy Kent says he isn't?

Kent Wills

Mar 21, 2008, 7:29:26 PM3/21/08
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:20:53 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:35:23 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>>> You won't.
>>>

>> You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
>> woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being half
>> Hispanic).
>
>You're lying again, kunt.

Kent Wills

Mar 21, 2008, 7:29:36 PM3/21/08

Kent Wills

Mar 21, 2008, 7:29:46 PM3/21/08

Kent Wills

Mar 21, 2008, 7:31:15 PM3/21/08
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

half-breed children. All of them should be put to death. First the
race traitor Kent, then the genetic misfits they produced, then the
pet spic.

"Kent has committed the greatest crime imaginable. He
betrayed his own race!"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Death to Kent Wills and all race traitors!"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"The fucking race traitor doesn't know his own birthdate? "
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Why is it that kike child abusers, like you, have to lie all
the time?"
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"Fucking kike liar."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

"That would be your fat kike ass."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

>How could Kent get a prosecutor to charge a
>stalker for stalking a guy Kent says he isn't?

Kent Wills

Mar 21, 2008, 7:32:56 PM3/21/08

He's been your bitch for a LONG time. And you can be sure
he's upset that you actually lack the equipment to do anything to do.

Greegor

Mar 22, 2008, 12:37:43 AM3/22/08
Kent, I saw how you posted the same old crap over
and over in rapid succession, but nowhere was there any link.

Why is that?

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 12:52:55 PM3/22/08

You're lying again Kunt. No one believes your pathetic forgeries.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 12:53:20 PM3/22/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:20:53 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> Kent Wills wrote:

>>> You have called for the death of me (for marrying a Hispanic
>>> woman), my wife (for being Hispanic) and our children (for being
>>> half Hispanic).
>>
>> You're lying again, kunt.
>

> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
> them and they explain why he hates me so much):

You're lying again Kunt. No one believes your pathetic forgeries.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 12:54:33 PM3/22/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:54:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> KW > You have called for the death of me (for
>> KW > marrying a Hispanic woman), my wife
>> KW > (for being Hispanic) and our children
>> KW > (for being half Hispanic).
>>
>> Jonez > You're lying again, kunt.
>>
>> Moe > Don't force his hand, Eric.
>> Moe >
>> Moe > He's not like me. If you threatend me
>> Moe > like you threatened him and his kids,
>> Moe > I would make a personal visit to you.
>> Moe > Kent would use the law to enforce his
>> Moe > rights and protections.
>> Moe > I prefer a more direct method.
>>
>> Here you said Jonez actually threatened.
>>
>> Got a link?
>>

> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
> them and they explain why he hates me so much):

You're lying again Kunt. No one believes your pathetic forgeries.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 12:55:00 PM3/22/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:33:03 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>> forevernitefan wrote:

>>> Why not Jonesie? Care to be specific?
>>> Is this a veiled death threat? If so you are proving Kent's claims
>>> about you threatening to kill his kids.
>>
>> Go fuck yourself you lying cunt.
>>

> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
> them and they explain why he hates me so much):

You're lying again Kunt. No one believes your pathetic forgeries.

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 2:14:25 PM3/22/08

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 2:14:38 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:55:00 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 2:14:52 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:52:55 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 2:16:13 PM3/22/08
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:37:43 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Kent, I saw how you posted the same old crap over
>and over in rapid succession,

I must have learned that from you, huh?

>but nowhere was there any link.
>
>Why is that?

Those who do not have a mind equal to the average fourth
grader know how to examine the evidence.
That you are unable is expected and understood.

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 2:16:23 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 10:53:20 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

tjab

Mar 22, 2008, 3:33:22 PM3/22/08
In article <b07269d3-e71d-4db5...@8g2000hsu.googlegroups.com>,

Because the links point to someone else, possibly Kent himself or one
of his socks/stooges.

tjab

Mar 22, 2008, 3:35:15 PM3/22/08
In article <e5jau3t2rvjvm9rpk...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 21:37:43 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
><Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Kent, I saw how you posted the same old crap over
>>and over in rapid succession,
>
> I must have learned that from you, huh?
>
>>but nowhere was there any link.
>>
>>Why is that?
>
> Those who do not have a mind equal to the average fourth
>grader know how to examine the evidence.

Which is how they know that you are lying.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 4:00:05 PM3/22/08

You're lying again, Kunt.

How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City, Iowa ?

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 4:00:32 PM3/22/08

You're lying again, Kunt.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 4:01:02 PM3/22/08

You're lying again you child-molesting scumbag.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 22, 2008, 4:01:53 PM3/22/08

You're lying again, Kunt.

How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City, Iowa ?

Greegor

Mar 22, 2008, 4:24:14 PM3/22/08
Jonez:
Please e-mail me with the subject Kent Wills.
Greegor47 at gmail.com

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 5:22:12 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:00:05 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

Some of Prof. Jonez (aka Reality Check and other nym shifts)

[...]

Kent Wills

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 5:23:01 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:01:02 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

We know that you are compelled to lie, and that you prefer
children to adults for sexual encounters (or you lied).

[...]

Greegor

Mar 22, 2008, 5:47:45 PM3/22/08
Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
why have you not produced LINKS to them?

You have posted the statements over and over again
but I haven't seen you post any links to where
the statements were made originally.

WHY is that?

I even tried looking them up but all I could find
was you posting them over and over ad nauseum
and no original messages like that.

Even where you quoted them, there was no
information about where they came from.

WHY is that?

If you want somebody to give you the benefit of
any doubt, don't you feel it's incumbent upon
you to provide the links?

The way you repost them with no links I am
starting to believe that you are actually
making FALSE claims of threats against you.

Posting them so MANY times without links
makes me think you see the comments
as beneficial to you in some way.

Is that right Kent?

Are you posting them over and over again
because you think they give you some
sort of advantage over Jonez?

But if that's the case, WHY have you not
posted links to the original posts?

Wouldn't that ENHANCE your advantage?

WHY would you fail to provide WEB LINKS to
the original posts of those terrible comments?

Especially the death threat comments?

Wouldn't the LINKS help your cause?

If not, WHY not?

Have you taken this to law enforcement
or are you afraid they'll find out you
faked death threats against YOURSELF?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 22, 2008, 7:30:34 PM3/22/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:00:05 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
>>> them and they explain why he hates me so much):
>>>

>>You're lying again, Kunt.
>
> Some of Prof. Jonez (aka Reality Check and other nym shifts)
> greatest hits (Yes, he really did write them and they explain why he
> hates me so much):

How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City,
Iowa?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 22, 2008, 7:31:30 PM3/22/08

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:00:32 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Some of Prof. Jonez greatest hits (Yes, he really did write
>>> them and they explain why he hates me so much):
>>
>>You're lying again, Kunt.
>
> Some of Prof. Jonez (aka Reality Check and other nym shifts)
> greatest hits (Yes, he really did write them and they explain why he
> hates me so much):

How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City,
Iowa?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 22, 2008, 7:32:11 PM3/22/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 9:43:03 PM3/22/08

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 9:43:16 PM3/22/08

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 9:44:46 PM3/22/08

Don't hold your breath. If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
locate him. He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you can
track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail headers
to someone who can), he could get further exposed.

--
" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more

Kent Wills

Mar 22, 2008, 10:04:39 PM3/22/08
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:47:45 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>why have you not produced LINKS to them?

Because I've done so in the past. I don't see any gain in
posting the same thing over and over. You seem to be alone in that
regard.

>You have posted the statements over and over again
>but I haven't seen you post any links to where
>the statements were made originally.
>
>WHY is that?

For the same reason I've stated before.
Why do you keep posting the same questions after they've been
answered?

>I even tried looking them up but all I could find
>was you posting them over and over ad nauseum
>and no original messages like that.

Then you didn't actually look.

>Even where you quoted them, there was no
>information about where they came from.

Why do you lie?

Some of Prof. Jonez (aka Reality Check and other nym shifts)
greatest hits (Yes, he really did write them and they explain why he
hates me so much):

"He's a fucking race traitor. Kill him, his spic pet, and the
demon spawn they created."
-- jonez/vox/ultra/whatever

Note that I accurately attribute the quotes (most of which
I've not included in this post) to Jonezie. Yes, he used various nyms
in a futile attempt to hide himself.
He's a racist, but doesn't want everyone to see that. I
haven't a clue why.

>WHY is that?

Only you know why you are psychologically UNABLE to be honest.
All anyone reading can do is guess.

>If you want somebody to give you the benefit of
>any doubt, don't you feel it's incumbent upon
>you to provide the links?

Not when it's been done numerous times.

>The way you repost them with no links I am
>starting to believe that you are actually
>making FALSE claims of threats against you.

You are free to believe whatever you want. You like to
believe that YOU were the victim when you abused your ex-wife and
Lisa's daughter. Clearly truth doesn't factor into your beliefs in
any way.

>Posting them so MANY times without links
>makes me think you see the comments
>as beneficial to you in some way.

I post them when Jonezie gets in his "Attack Kent" mode.

>Is that right Kent?
>
>Are you posting them over and over again
>because you think they give you some
>sort of advantage over Jonez?

They expose him as the vile racist he is. Nothing more.
That you're defending him doesn't come as a surprise. There
is evidence that you did write the comment that appears in one of my
sig's. It's not iron clad by any stretch of the imagination, but it
does serve as evidence.
Your defending Jonezie's comments adds to the evidence.

>But if that's the case, WHY have you not
>posted links to the original posts?
>
>Wouldn't that ENHANCE your advantage?

It wouldn't effect any perceived advantage, since Jonezie
knows he wrote them even without links.
Add that he bought your LIE that I am Kent T. Wills of Webster
City, Iowa, and it really doesn't matter.

>WHY would you fail to provide WEB LINKS to
>the original posts of those terrible comments?

Why are you compelled to ask the same question so many times?
Especially when you know, or strongly suspect, the answers will never
change?

>Especially the death threat comments?

Threatening me, or Lindsay, is no biggie. We can defend
ourselves. Number One Son would probably lose, but he would put up a
fight.
The Princess is unable to defend herself.
And you defend a man who has called for her murder for being
half Hispanic. This speak VOLUMES about you.
Not even Ken is willing to stoop so low.

>Wouldn't the LINKS help your cause?
>
>If not, WHY not?

Because Jonezie knows what he wrote.

>Have you taken this to law enforcement
>or are you afraid they'll find out you
>faked death threats against YOURSELF?

Law enforcement was alerted. Did you see the comments from
AUK chastising me for taking the matter to real life? Of course you
did. There's no plausible way you could have missed them.
Right after Jonezie got a visit from Boulder's finest, he ran
away from Usenet for several weeks. Too coincidental to be a
coincidence.

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 23, 2008, 1:42:58 AM3/23/08

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 14:47:45 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>>why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>
> Because I've done so in the past. I don't see any gain in
> posting the same thing over and over.

ROTFLMAO!

You really are a pathological liar, aren't you Kent?

LK

Mar 23, 2008, 9:30:47 AM3/23/08
On Mar 22, 5:47 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
> why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>
> You have posted the statements over and over again
> but I haven't seen you post any links to where
> the statements were made originally.
>
> WHY is that?

Because he doesn't have any.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 23, 2008, 12:38:20 PM3/23/08

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 23, 2008, 12:38:42 PM3/23/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:31:30 -0600, "Reality_CheckŠ"
> <Rea...@Check.it> wrote:

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 23, 2008, 12:42:16 PM3/23/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:24:14 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jonez:
>> Please e-mail me with the subject Kent Wills.
>> Greegor47 at gmail.com
>>

> Don't hold your breath. If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
> locate him. He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you can
> track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail headers
> to someone who can), he could get further exposed.

But you and your lying cuntwipe appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim to
already know who I am and where I live. You two lying shiteaters even claim
to have "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...

ROTFLMAO!

Greegor

Mar 23, 2008, 5:07:23 PM3/23/08
G > Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
G > why have you not produced LINKS to them?

KW > Because I've done so in the past.
KW > I don't see any gain in posting
KW > the same thing over and over.

RC > ROTFLMAO!
RC > You really are a pathological liar, aren't you Kent?

Kent, You said you "don't see any

gain in posting the same thing over and over"

but you ACTUALLY DID post the same thing
over and over WITHOUT LINKS!

G > You have posted the statements over and over again
G > but I haven't seen you post any links to where
G > the statements were made originally.
G >
G > WHY is that?

LK > Because he doesn't have any.

G > I even tried looking them up but all I could find
G > was you posting them over and over ad nauseum
G > and no original messages like that.
G >
G > Even where you quoted them, there was no
G > information about where they came from.
G >
G > WHY is that?
G >
G > If you want somebody to give you the benefit of
G > any doubt, don't you feel it's incumbent upon
G > you to provide the links?
G >
G > The way you repost them with no links I am
G > starting to believe that you are actually
G > making FALSE claims of threats against you.
G >
G > Posting them so MANY times without links
G > makes me think you see the comments
G > as beneficial to you in some way.
G >
G > Is that right Kent?
G >
G > Are you posting them over and over again
G > because you think they give you some
G > sort of advantage over Jonez?
G >
G > But if that's the case, WHY have you not
G > posted links to the original posts?
G >
G > Wouldn't that ENHANCE your advantage?
G >
G > WHY would you fail to provide WEB LINKS to
G > the original posts of those terrible comments?
G >
G > Especially the death threat comments?
G >
G > Wouldn't the LINKS help your cause?
G >
G > If not, WHY not?
G >
G > Have you taken this to law enforcement
G > or are you afraid they'll find out you
G > faked death threats against YOURSELF?

Greegor

Mar 23, 2008, 5:45:34 PM3/23/08
G > Jonez:
G > Please e-mail me with the subject Kent Wills.
G > Greegor47 at gmail.com

KW > Don't hold your breath.  If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
KW > locate him.  He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you
can
KW > track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail
headers
KW > to someone who can), he could get further exposed.

Why in the HELL would I want to out Jonez, Kent?

Jonez > But you and your lying cuntwipe
Jonez > appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim
Jonez > to already know who I am and
Jonez > where I live. You two lying
Jonez > [ s ]eaters even claim to have
Jonez > "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...

Kent, How IS the identity of Jonez so utterly
secret if you sent a cop to "talk to him"?

Jonez,
What made you believe Kent is at that Webster City address?
How do you explain the people named Tighe
who are listed on tax assessor records and
phone listings as living at that exact address?

Greegor

Mar 23, 2008, 5:51:31 PM3/23/08
G > Jonez,
G > What made you believe Kent is at that Webster City address?
G > How do you explain the people named Tighe
G > who are listed on tax assessor records and
G > phone listings as living at that exact address?

http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/parcel-pf.php?gid=70475
http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=70475
http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/picsum.php?gid=70475

And the phone listing matches.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 23, 2008, 6:52:15 PM3/23/08

490-530-00-0830-000
105 SOUTHFIELD DR
WEBSTER CITY IA
50595-0000
TIGHE, RICHARD R & MARY M
Contract:
Address:105 SOUTHFIELD DR
WEBSTER CITY IA 50595-0000

Ask Kent why he decided to once again made an online assertion
of personal fact that this time leads directly to that
address/individuals/family.

Are the Tighe's living there, or renting it to "someone" else who is
residing there?

Perhaps Dale and Judy Caquelin could shed some light on this
issue?

Perhaps the Tighe's and Caquelin's would be interested to know that an infamous
convicted felon named Kent Wills is deliberately posting information
that leads to them/their residence/their families.

This is interesting - Caquelin, 702 N.W.2d 510, 512 (Iowa Ct. App. 2005)

IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF IOWA

No. 5-296 / 04-1683
Filed May 11, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Plaintiff-Appellee,
vs.
KEVIN EUGENE CAQUELIN,
Defendant-Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Webster County, Fredrick E.
Breen, District Associate Judge.

Kevin Caquelin appeals the convictions and sentences entered by the
district court following his guilty pleas to introducing a controlled substance
into a detention facility and possession of a controlled substance. AFFIRMED.

=======

Name: Kevin Eugene Caquelin
Offender Number: 0205211
Sex: M
Birth Date: 03/11/1960
Age: 48
Location
Offense
County Of Commitment
Commitment Date
Duration
TDD/SDD *

* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date
* SDD = Supervision Discharge Date

Supervision Status - Offense Class - County of Commitment - End Date
Parole D Felony Webster 06/07/2007
Parole Serious Misdemeanor Webster 06/07/2007

Supervision Status - Offense Class - County of Commitment - End Date
Prison Aggravated Misdemeanor Webster 02/10/2006
Prison D Felony Webster 02/10/2006
Prison Serious Misdemeanor Webster 02/10/2006

Supervision Status - Offense Class - County of Commitment - End Date
Probation D Felony Webster 06/07/2001

=======

Name: Kent Bradley Wills
Offender Number: 1155768
Sex: M
Birth Date: 01/08/1969
Age: 39
Location: Interstate Compact
Offense: BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE
County Of Commitment: Polk
Commitment Date: 01/16/2004
Duration
TDD/SDD *01/16/2009

* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date
* SDD = Supervision Discharge Date

Supervision Status - Offense Class - County of Commitment - End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk
Probation C Felony Polk

Supervision Status- Offense Class - County of Commitment - End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

Kent Wills

Mar 23, 2008, 7:26:20 PM3/23/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:45:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>G > Jonez:
>G > Please e-mail me with the subject Kent Wills.
>G > Greegor47 at gmail.com
>
>KW > Don't hold your breath.  If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
>KW > locate him.  He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you
>can
>KW > track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail
>headers
>KW > to someone who can), he could get further exposed.
>
>Why in the HELL would I want to out Jonez, Kent?

Right now you wouldn't. However, in time he'll turn on you
(he does with EVERYONE). At that point you would have the means to
expose him.

>Jonez > But you and your lying cuntwipe
>Jonez > appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim
>Jonez > to already know who I am and
>Jonez > where I live. You two lying
>Jonez > [ s ]eaters even claim to have
>Jonez > "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...
>
>Kent, How IS the identity of Jonez so utterly
>secret if you sent a cop to "talk to him"?

You would lack the ability to find him. Actually, I do as
well. However, there are those who can track someone, no matter how
much they try to hide.

>Jonez,
>What made you believe Kent is at that Webster City address?
>How do you explain the people named Tighe
>who are listed on tax assessor records and
>phone listings as living at that exact address?

Jonezie is, of course, lying. Like you, he is unable to be
honest about anything at any time.
If I didn't know better, I'd think you're the same person. You
both have sick interests in children, you both have associations with
racists, and when your lies are exposed, you both run away.

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

Kent Wills

Mar 23, 2008, 7:32:35 PM3/23/08

He bought your lie that I'm the Kent Wills from Webster City.
Be happy that there was one person more simple minded than
you, and that he bought your lie without question. Should anyone
accuse you of being the stupidest person on Usenet, you can point to
Jonezie's posts as proof that there is at least one who is inferior to
you.

Kent Wills

Mar 23, 2008, 7:34:37 PM3/23/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 06:30:47 -0700 (PDT), LK <Pati...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 22, 5:47 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>> why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>>
>> You have posted the statements over and over again
>> but I haven't seen you post any links to where
>> the statements were made originally.
>>
>> WHY is that?
>
>Because he doesn't have any.

You sure about that? Want to put something up for it?
I'll post them within 24 hours of your reply to this post. If
I post them, you leave Usenet forever. If I don't, I leave Usenet
forever.
Deal?

--
Kent
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons...

Kent Wills

Mar 23, 2008, 7:37:04 PM3/23/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:07:23 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>G > Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>G > why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>
>KW > Because I've done so in the past.
>KW > I don't see any gain in posting
>KW > the same thing over and over.
>
>RC > ROTFLMAO!
>RC > You really are a pathological liar, aren't you Kent?
>
>Kent, You said you "don't see any
>gain in posting the same thing over and over"
>but you ACTUALLY DID post the same thing
>over and over WITHOUT LINKS!

If, as you've implied, you've read my past posts, you will
have seen them.
Wanna go with the same bet I offered to LK? Within 24 hours
of LK's reply, I'll post some links to Jonezie's racist posts. If I
do so, you will leave Usenet forever. If I don't, I'll leave Usenet
forever.
Deal?

Greegor

Mar 23, 2008, 8:09:08 PM3/23/08
Jonez > Ask Kent why he decided to once again
Jonez > made an online assertion of personal
Jonez > fact that this time leads directly to that
Jonez > address/individuals/family.

Why do I want to hear Kent's BS?
Where did Kent give something away that leads to this?
Got a link?

Jonez > Are the Tighe's living there, or renting it
Jonez > to "someone" else who is residing there?

The phone is listed in their name.
Take a look at the picture.
It's a single family dwelling, isn't it?

But what lead you to that address, Jonez?

Jonez > Perhaps Dale and Judy Caquelin could
Jonez > shed some light on this issue?

How did you connect to those people, Jonez?

Jonez > Perhaps the Tighe's and Caquelin's would
Jonez > be interested to know that an infamous
Jonez > convicted felon named Kent Wills is
Jonez > deliberately posting information
Jonez > that leads to them/their residence/their families.

Where did Kent do that?
Jonez, Please connect the dots.
I asked when you brought these other names
up before, and you never explained.

Please explain the connection.

Do they KNOW Kent?
Were they his victims?
Did that Caquelin person perpetrate WITH Wills or what?
Were they prison buddies?

I asked Kent last time and he denied
knowing any Tighes or Caquelins.

What have you got Jonez?

G > What made you believe Kent is at that Webster City address?
G > How do you explain the people named Tighe
G > who are listed on tax assessor records and
G > phone listings as living at that exact address?

KW > Jonezie is, of course, lying.  Like you, he is unable to be
KW > honest about anything at any time.
KW > If I didn't know better, I'd think you're the same person. You
KW > both have sick interests in children, you both have
KW > associations with racists,

Strange terminology.

KW > and when your lies are exposed, you both run away.

When did I run away Kent?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 23, 2008, 10:15:30 PM3/23/08

From: Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest mother
DROWNS her CHILDREN __
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500

To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.

=======

From: Larry <x...@y.com>
Newsgroups:
alt.atheism,alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,alt.religion.christian,alt.true-crime,misc.legal
Subject: Re: PROOF: Kent Wills is a Lying Cunt __ another Athiest mother
DROWNS her CHILDREN __
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:06:01 -0400

In article <5mqr50Feub3...@mid.individual.net>,

"_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:

> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > As was fortold by the sage, on Sat, 6 Oct 2007 13:16:25 -0600, "_
> > Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> >>"tjab" <t...@wam.umd.edu> wrote in message

> >>Linda Strong
> >>Deputy Compact Administrator
> >>Arkansas Department of Community Correction
> >>Two Union National Plaza Building
> >>105 West Capitol, 2nd Floor
> >>Little Rock, Arkansas 72201-5731
> >>(501) 682-9510 Fax: (501) 682-9513
> >>________
> >>

> > http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/PICT0008.JPG
> >
> > The new boat. Note that it has an Iowa sticker and ID.
> >
> > You're move, stupid.
>
> For more information on titling or registering boats, snowmobiles,
> All-Terrain
> Vehicles (ATVs) and Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) in the State of Iowa, please
> contact the Iowa Department of Natural Resources at 515-281-5918 or
> webmas...@dnr.iowa.gov.

I don't know why the contact person for more information somehow proves
Kent is lying as your subject line alleges, but it does appear that the
photo of his boat comports with Iowa registration requirements. See,
e.g., <http://www.boat-ed.com/ia/course/p4-1_boatnumbers.htm>. That web
site has a diagram of a boat's registration sticker and markings that
look quite similar to what Kent posted.

Actually, Kent, it could be obscured by the glare in the photo, but I
don't see the capacity of the baot marked in block letters as required.
===========

From: Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com>
DROWNS her CHILDREN __
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:00:46 -0500

As was fortold by the sage, on Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:36:25 -0700,
forevernitefan <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> >For more information on titling or registering boats, snowmobiles,
>> >All-Terrain
>> >Vehicles (ATVs) and Off-Road Vehicles (ORVs) in the State of Iowa,
>> >please
>> >contact the Iowa Department of Natural Resources at 515-281-5918 or
>> >webmas...@dnr.iowa.gov.
>> >

>> Yes... And?
>> That you could find a web site about registering boats in Iowa
>> supposed to impress anyone? It's unlikely that you managed to impress
>> anyone.
>>
>> --
>> Kent
>> "Hail imp," shouted Vlad, the Imp Hailer.
>
>Maybe Eric is jealous you HAVE a boat.

We have two, actually. The one pictured and a pontoon boat.
I don't have any pictures of the pontoon, but I have a video
of it on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE0zGbxyo5A

>The guy's such a loser the only
>boat he could get would be a leaking aluminum john boat, with lots of
>bondo patches. I recommend a Boston Whaler.
>

> Eric obviousy is obsessed. Now he's yowling about a frigging BOAT?

I'm wondering what he hoped to prove by showing I'm in
compliance with the regulations. Of course we'll likely never know
what his ill mind thought it was supposed to prove.

========

Now missing from Kent's own image directory, PICT0008.JPG, which
showed the boat Kent claimed was his, 1989 Bluefin with Iowa boat
registration
IA 6312 WW registered to Dale and Judy Caquelin, 105 Southfield, Webster
City, Iowa

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/

So why does Kent Wills have photographs of Ken Pangborn's travel tickets to
Cuba ?

And why would Kent "the lying cunt" Wills continue to insist that Americans
can't travel to Cuba?

Greegor

Mar 24, 2008, 2:56:17 AM3/24/08
On Mar 23, 8:15 pm, "Reality_Check©" <Real...@Check.it> wrote:
> "Greegor" <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Why do I want to hear Kent's BS?
> > Where did Kent give something away that leads to this?
> > Got a link?
>
> From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest mother
> DROWNS her CHILDREN __
> Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
>
>  To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
>
> =======
>
> From: Larry <x...@y.com>
> Newsgroups:
> alt.atheism,alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,alt.religion.christian,a­lt.true-crime,misc.legal
> Subject: Re: PROOF: Kent Wills is a Lying Cunt  __ another Athiest mother
> DROWNS her CHILDREN __
> Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:06:01 -0400
> <fe4iis$...@rac1.wam.umd.edu> <fe5blm$qt...@news.datemas.de>
> <1191680767.574007.140...@r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>
> <fe8c24$...@rac1.wam.umd.edu> <5mq58cFeb53...@mid.individual.net>
> <50agg3dqgbd3btlv1a0dj9mc4aoa9pb...@4ax.com>
> <5mqr50Feub3...@mid.individual.net>

VERY interesting!
What do you have to say about that boat registration Kent?

So Kent is connected to Caquelins through boat registration in photo..
105 Southfield is connected to Caquelins through boat registration...
AND HOUSE at 105 Southfield is registered and phone listed under
Tighe...

But Dale Caquelin has another address in phone and property listings.
Since he bought this condo in July 2006, why was the boat
registered in his name at another address?

http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=69453

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/

RC > So why does Kent Wills have photographs
RC > of Ken Pangborn's travel tickets to Cuba ?
RC >
RC > And why would Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
RC > continue to insist that Americans can't travel to Cuba?

Did anybody notice the Copyright name watermarked on this photo?

(c) 2007 Kent B. Wills

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/pool01.jpg

Greegor

Mar 24, 2008, 10:41:15 AM3/24/08

I wonder what Betty and the three stooges will say about this!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404

alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
alt.usenet.kooks
From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>

Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500

Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __

[...]

To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.

[...]

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 24, 2008, 12:48:12 PM3/24/08

=======

>>> From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
>>> mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
>>> Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500

>>> To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
>>
>>> =======
>>
>>> From: Larry <x...@y.com>
>>> Newsgroups:
>>> alt.atheism,alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,alt.religion.christian,aннlt.true-crime,misc.legal
>>> Subject: Re: PROOF: Kent Wills is a Lying Cunt __ another Athiest
>>> mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
>>> Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 22:06:01 -0400

===========

========

They will kneel down like the lying sycophants they are
and continue to suck whatever turds Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
excretes from his festering cankered anus.

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404
>
> alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
> alt.usenet.kooks
> From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
> Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
> mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
> [...]
> To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
> [...]

Kent "the lying cunt" Wills also has mentioned that the Iowa Burglary conviction
record *is* his, but that he fabricated it and placed it into the Iowa Dept. of
Corrections
database as bait in order to "catch a stalker".

Kent's puppet, ForeverLyingCunt, has continually supported that pathetically
absurd assertion.

tjab

Mar 24, 2008, 5:12:27 PM3/24/08
In article <u4qdu350m5l9c7rhr...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 06:30:47 -0700 (PDT), LK <Pati...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mar 22, 5:47 pm, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>>> why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>>>
>>> You have posted the statements over and over again
>>> but I haven't seen you post any links to where
>>> the statements were made originally.
>>>
>>> WHY is that?
>>
>>Because he doesn't have any.
>
> You sure about that? Want to put something up for it?
> I'll post them within 24 hours of your reply to this post. If
>I post them, you leave Usenet forever. If I don't, I leave Usenet
>forever.
> Deal?

Will they link the posts to Jonez? (No they will not.)

tjab

Mar 24, 2008, 5:21:10 PM3/24/08
In article <19qdu35dgi49of39q...@4ax.com>,

Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 14:07:23 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
><Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>G > Kent, If Jonez posted those horrible threats against you,
>>G > why have you not produced LINKS to them?
>>
>>KW > Because I've done so in the past.
>>KW > I don't see any gain in posting
>>KW > the same thing over and over.
>>
>>RC > ROTFLMAO!
>>RC > You really are a pathological liar, aren't you Kent?
>>
>>Kent, You said you "don't see any
>>gain in posting the same thing over and over"
>>but you ACTUALLY DID post the same thing
>>over and over WITHOUT LINKS!
>
> If, as you've implied, you've read my past posts, you will
>have seen them.
> Wanna go with the same bet I offered to LK? Within 24 hours
>of LK's reply, I'll post some links to Jonezie's racist posts. If I
>do so, you will leave Usenet forever. If I don't, I'll leave Usenet
>forever.
> Deal?

If they're really from Jonezie, sure. If you're asking people to take what
I will laughingly call "your word" for it, no deal.

Deal?

Greegor

Mar 24, 2008, 5:29:09 PM3/24/08
On Mar 24, 10:48 am, "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> Greegor wrote:
> > On Mar 24, 12:56 am, Greegor <Greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=69453

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/

G > Did anybody notice the Copyright name watermarked on this photo?
G > (c) 2007 Kent B. Wills

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/pool01.jpg

G > I wonder what Betty and the three stooges will say about this!

Jonez wrote

> They will kneel down like the lying sycophants they are
> and continue to suck whatever turds Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
> excretes from his festering cankered anus.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404

> > alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
> > alt.usenet.kooks
> > From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
> > Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
> > Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
> > mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
> > [...]
> > To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
> > [...]

Jonez wrote

> Kent "the lying cunt" Wills also has mentioned that the Iowa Burglary conviction
> record *is* his, but that he fabricated it and placed it into the Iowa Dept. of
> Corrections
> database as bait in order to "catch a stalker".
>
> Kent's puppet, ForeverLyingCunt, has continually supported that pathetically
> absurd assertion.

Sad.

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 7:51:33 PM3/24/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>>         I'm wondering what he hoped to prove by showing I'm in
>> compliance with the regulations.  Of course we'll likely never know
>> what his ill mind thought it was supposed to prove.
>>
>> ========
>>
>> Now missing from Kent's own image directory, PICT0008.JPG, which
>> showed the boat Kent claimed was his, 1989 Bluefin with Iowa boat
>> registration
>> IA 6312 WW registered to Dale and Judy Caquelin, 105 Southfield, Webster
>> City, Iowa
>
>VERY interesting!
>What do you have to say about that boat registration Kent?

Eric is lying.
It's possible the boat was once owned by someone in Webster
City. This is unlikely, since we bought it in Johnston, Iowa, but
it's not impossible.

>So Kent is connected to Caquelins through boat registration in photo..
>105 Southfield is connected to Caquelins through boat registration...
>AND HOUSE at 105 Southfield is registered and phone listed under
>Tighe...
>
>But Dale Caquelin has another address in phone and property listings.
>Since he bought this condo in July 2006, why was the boat
>registered in his name at another address?

It wasn't.
You'll need to accept that Jonezie lies constantly.

>http://www.hamilton.iowaassessors.com/parcel.php?gid=69453
>

>http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/
>
>http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/
>
>RC > So why does Kent Wills have photographs
>RC > of Ken Pangborn's travel tickets to Cuba ?
>RC >

Kenny-Bob sent them to me.

>RC > And why would Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
>RC > continue to insist that Americans can't travel to Cuba?

I've made no such continued insistence.
BTW, Kenny-Bob confirmed that in 1991, direct travel from the
U.S. to Cuba was not allowed. One needed to go to a different country
and secure travel there.

>Did anybody notice the Copyright name watermarked on this photo?
>
>(c) 2007 Kent B. Wills
>
>http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/images/pool01.jpg

And?
I've been using the name Kent Wills on-line since the 90's.
Very old news.

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 8:23:21 PM3/24/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:09:08 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Jonez > Ask Kent why he decided to once again
>Jonez > made an online assertion of personal
>Jonez > fact that this time leads directly to that
>Jonez > address/individuals/family.
>
>Why do I want to hear Kent's BS?
>Where did Kent give something away that leads to this?
>Got a link?

Jonezie is lying.
And your daring to question him means you will be on his
"enemy list."

>Jonez > Are the Tighe's living there, or renting it
>Jonez > to "someone" else who is residing there?
>
>The phone is listed in their name.
>Take a look at the picture.
>It's a single family dwelling, isn't it?

Looks like it to me.

>But what lead you to that address, Jonez?

Blind guessing is the most probable answer.
He bought your claim that I'm the Kent Wills from Webster
City. That he no longer lives in Iowa doesn't matter, of course.

>Jonez > Perhaps Dale and Judy Caquelin could
>Jonez > shed some light on this issue?
>
>How did you connect to those people, Jonez?

By guessing and lying.

>Jonez > Perhaps the Tighe's and Caquelin's would
>Jonez > be interested to know that an infamous
>Jonez > convicted felon named Kent Wills is
>Jonez > deliberately posting information
>Jonez > that leads to them/their residence/their families.
>
>Where did Kent do that?

I didn't.

>Jonez, Please connect the dots.

Not even you are so mentally screwed up that you'll be able to
follow Jonezie's logic.

>I asked when you brought these other names
>up before, and you never explained.
>
>Please explain the connection.
>
>Do they KNOW Kent?

I don't know them.

>Were they his victims?

What victims?
You've posted items that claim I was in Ankeny at the time.
Now you want me to have been in Webster City?

>Did that Caquelin person perpetrate WITH Wills or what?
>Were they prison buddies?

I've never been incarcerated, so this is impossible.

>I asked Kent last time and he denied
>knowing any Tighes or Caquelins.

Until Jonezie deceptively posted their names and address (note
he and you are the ONLY two to have done so), I had never heard of
them.

>What have you got Jonez?

A desire to "get me" for catching him at lying.

>G > What made you believe Kent is at that Webster City address?
>G > How do you explain the people named Tighe
>G > who are listed on tax assessor records and
>G > phone listings as living at that exact address?
>
>KW > Jonezie is, of course, lying.  Like you, he is unable to be
>KW > honest about anything at any time.
>KW > If I didn't know better, I'd think you're the same person. You
>KW > both have sick interests in children, you both have
>KW > associations with racists,
>
>Strange terminology.

You are on-line friends with Michael. And he doesn't even try
to hide his racism.
I can, at least, respect that he stands by his convictions, as
vile as they are.
He could be like Jonezie and post his racial hate under
multiple nyms in a futile attempt to hide who he is. Michael isn't as
cowardly as that.

>KW > and when your lies are exposed, you both run away.
>
>When did I run away Kent?

You've yet to explain why you posted the probate court
information relating to the Kent Wills in Webster City implying he and
I are the same person.
If it was done in error, you would have stated such as soon as
I showed you that even if my real name is Kent Wills, we're not the
same person.
You opted to ignore (run away) the matter. As such, I exposed
a lie.
There are other examples, of course, but this one serves to
prove my point.

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 8:26:00 PM3/24/08
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:42:16 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

>Kent Wills wrote:
>> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 13:24:14 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
>> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Jonez:
>>> Please e-mail me with the subject Kent Wills.
>>> Greegor47 at gmail.com
>>>

>> Don't hold your breath. If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
>> locate him. He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you can
>> track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail headers
>> to someone who can), he could get further exposed.
>

>But you and your lying cuntwipe appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim to
>already know who I am and where I live.

I don't know if Moe knows it or not. She's not posted
anything to give me the impression she knows.
Why are you LYING and claiming she knows that which she does
not?

>You two lying shiteaters even claim
>to have "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...

I stated that. Moe has never claimed to have anyone visit
you.
If not for the incredible ease at catching you in lies, there
might be some entertainment in it.

>ROTFLMAO!
>
>How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City, Iowa?

Just you, if that is your current address.
If that's not your current address, I would have to guess
zero, since I don't know the people who live there.

--
Kent
Slusho! You can't drink just six!

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 24, 2008, 9:04:35 PM3/24/08

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> I'm wondering what he hoped to prove by showing I'm in
>>> compliance with the regulations. Of course we'll likely never know
>>> what his ill mind thought it was supposed to prove.
>>>
>>> ========
>>>
>>> Now missing from Kent's own image directory, PICT0008.JPG, which
>>> showed the boat Kent claimed was his, 1989 Bluefin with Iowa boat
>>> registration
>>> IA 6312 WW registered to Dale and Judy Caquelin, 105 Southfield, Webster
>>> City, Iowa
>>
>>VERY interesting!
>>What do you have to say about that boat registration Kent?
>
> Eric is lying.
> It's possible the boat was once owned by someone in Webster
> City. This is unlikely, since we bought it in Johnston, Iowa, but
> it's not impossible.

YOU posted the photo claiming it was YOUR boat.
YOU asserted that it was properly registered with
IOWA authorities.

Why are you such a pathological lying cunt, eh Kent?

PS: Who's "Eric" ?

Reality_CheckŠ

Mar 24, 2008, 9:09:39 PM3/24/08

> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:42:16 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
>>Kent Wills wrote:

>>> Don't hold your breath. If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
>>> locate him. He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you can
>>> track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail headers
>>> to someone who can), he could get further exposed.
>>

>>But you and your lying cuntwipe appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim to
>>already know who I am and where I live.
>
> I don't know if Moe knows it or not. She's not posted
> anything to give me the impression she knows.
> Why are you LYING and claiming she knows that which she does
> not?

Why does a lying cunt like you claim to know what a lying cunt
like ForeverLyingCunt (moe) knows or doesn't know?

>>You two lying shiteaters even claim
>>to have "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...
>
> I stated that.

So prove it you lying cunt.

> Moe has never claimed to have anyone visit
> you.
> If not for the incredible ease at catching you in lies, there
> might be some entertainment in it.

Why do you lie?

>>ROTFLMAO!
>>
>>How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City,
>>Iowa?
>>

> Just you, if that is your current address.
> If that's not your current address, I would have to guess
> zero, since I don't know the people who live there.

So where did you "send the cops to visit", eh Kunt?

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 9:13:04 PM3/24/08
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:48:12 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
<the...@jonez.net> wrote:

[...]

Ever heard of snipping? If there's a large chunk of text for
which you have no comment, snipping is permitted and encouraged.

>> I wonder what Betty and the three stooges will say about this!
>

>They will kneel down like the lying sycophants they are
>and continue to suck whatever turds Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
>excretes from his festering cankered anus.

You have the oddest euphemisms for truth, accuracy and
honesty.

>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404
>>
>> alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
>> alt.usenet.kooks
>> From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
>> Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
>> Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
>> mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
>> [...]
>> To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
>> [...]
>

>Kent "the lying cunt" Wills also has mentioned that the Iowa Burglary conviction
>record *is* his,

Liar.

>but that he fabricated it and placed it into the Iowa Dept. of
>Corrections
>database as bait in order to "catch a stalker".

And it worked. Far better than I ever dared expect.

>Kent's puppet, ForeverLyingCunt, has continually supported that pathetically
>absurd assertion.

You're just mad that it led to your being exposed as the vile,
lying racist you are.

--
Kent
When cryptography is outlawed,

Kent Wills

Mar 24, 2008, 9:34:49 PM3/24/08
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 07:41:15 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

>I wonder what Betty and the three stooges will say about this!
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404
>
>alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
>alt.usenet.kooks
>From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
>Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
>Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
>mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
>[...]
>To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
>[...]

I can't KNOW what anyone will say. I expect they'll say
something like, "Kent has mentioned Bradley as being his middle name."
Do you have a point?

krp

Mar 25, 2008, 3:59:54 AM3/25/08

"Kunt Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:56:17 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> I'm wondering what he hoped to prove by showing I'm in
>>> compliance with the regulations. Of course we'll likely never know
>>> what his ill mind thought it was supposed to prove.
>>>
>>> ========
>>>
>>> Now missing from Kent's own image directory, PICT0008.JPG, which
>>> showed the boat Kent claimed was his, 1989 Bluefin with Iowa boat
>>> registration
>>> IA 6312 WW registered to Dale and Judy Caquelin, 105 Southfield, Webster
>>> City, Iowa
>>
>>VERY interesting!
>>What do you have to say about that boat registration Kent?
>
> Eric is lying.
> It's possible the boat was once owned by someone in Webster
> City. This is unlikely, since we bought it in Johnston, Iowa, but
> it's not impossible.

Hey Kunt why does the CURRENT registration for THAT boat STILL list someone
OTHER than you as the owner?

TNKev

Mar 25, 2008, 9:11:20 AM3/25/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 17:09:08 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <Gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Jonez > Ask Kent why he decided to once again
>> Jonez > made an online assertion of personal
>> Jonez > fact that this time leads directly to that
>> Jonez > address/individuals/family.
>>
>> Why do I want to hear Kent's BS?
>> Where did Kent give something away that leads to this?
>> Got a link?
>
> Jonezie is lying.
> And your daring to question him means you will be on his
> "enemy list."
>
>> Jonez > Are the Tighe's living there, or renting it
>> Jonez > to "someone" else who is residing there?
>>
>> The phone is listed in their name.
>> Take a look at the picture.
>> It's a single family dwelling, isn't it?
>
> Looks like it to me.
>
>> But what lead you to that address, Jonez?
>
> Blind guessing is the most probable answer.
> He bought your claim that I'm the Kent Wills from Webster
> City. That he no longer lives in Iowa doesn't matter, of course.

he probably saw the name Kevin and figured I am the Kevin in question.

greegor desperately begging Jonez for answers is funny.

"please connect the dots!" "please explain" WAAAAAAA! POOOOR GREEGOR!

[...]

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 25, 2008, 12:28:05 PM3/25/08
Kent Wills wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:48:12 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
> <the...@jonez.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Ever heard of snipping? If there's a large chunk of text for
> which you have no comment, snipping is permitted and encouraged.
>

>>> I wonder what Betty and the three stooges will say about this!
>>

>> They will kneel down like the lying sycophants they are
>> and continue to suck whatever turds Kent "the lying cunt" Wills
>> excretes from his festering cankered anus.
>
> You have the oddest euphemisms for truth, accuracy and
> honesty.

You're lying again, Kunt.

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.atheism/msg/6e46c573cf107404
>>>
>>> alt.atheism, alt.religion.christian, alt.true-crime, misc.legal,
>>> alt.usenet.kooks
>>> From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>
>>> Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 17:51:10 -0500
>>> Subject: Re: Prof. Jonez is a dullard was Re: __ another Athiest
>>> mother DROWNS her CHILDREN __
>>> [...]
>>> To be fair, I have mentioned Bradley as being my middle name.
>>> [...]
>>

>> Kent "the lying cunt" Wills also has mentioned that the Iowa
>> Burglary conviction record *is* his,
>
> Liar.
>
>> but that he fabricated it and placed it into the Iowa Dept. of
>> Corrections
>> database as bait in order to "catch a stalker".
>
> And it worked. Far better than I ever dared expect.

You're lying again, Kunt.

>> Kent's puppet, ForeverLyingCunt, has continually supported that
>> pathetically absurd assertion.
>
> You're just mad that it led to your being exposed as the vile,
> lying racist you are.

You're lying again, Kunt.

_ Prof. Jonez _

Mar 25, 2008, 1:26:16 PM3/25/08
krp wrote:
> "Kunt Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Kunt bragged the boat was his, posted a photo of it, then went on to
assert that it was properly registered when that issue came up. IIRC
that was around Oct 2007.

Since then he panicked and removed the photo from his personal www site
image directory.

1989 Bluefin IA 6312 WW

Failure to properly register, or to properly maintain accurate registration
information is likely an offense in the state of Iowa. Further evidence
of Kent Wills propensity to break the law.

The Caquelins and the Tighes might not be too happy that a notorious
pathological internet criminal and psychopath is using their personal
information, address and information as if it were his own ... or Kent's
simply lying once again.

Greegor

Mar 25, 2008, 5:59:36 PM3/25/08
Kent claims he once sent cops to "talk to Jonez"
but at the same time claimed Jonez' ID, name and
location are all a big secret.

RC> So where did you "send the cops to visit", eh Kunt?

Where did you send the cops, Kent?

Got no Police report?

05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT B WILLS WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS WILLS, KENT BRADLEY
01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

05771 STAN201670 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS, KENT
BRADLEY 01/08/1969 DEFENDANT
05771 STAN210929 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS, KENT
BRADLEY 01/08/1969 DEFENDANT
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT B WILLS WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT

05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT WILLS WILLS, KENT
DEFENDANT
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT WILLS WILLS, KENT
DEFENDANT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRESIDENT/RICHARD BURGESS VS KENT
WILLS WILLS, KENT DEFENDANT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRESIDENT/RICHARD BURGESS VS KENT
WILLS WILLS, KENT DEFENDANT

> [...]

Burglary in the Second Degree explained in Instruction No. 21.

(Emphasis added.)

Wills' claim is without merit. As we have discussed, the residence is
the one and only "occupied structure" under the facts of this case.
Had Wills' trial counsel made this objection to the instruction, it
would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills' trial counsel is not ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or objecting to the instruction because
there was no legal basis for the motion or objection. See State v.
Hochmuth, 585 N.W.2d 234, 238 (Iowa 1998) (holding trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise an issue that has no merit).

IV. Disposition.

We affirm the judgment of the district court because Wills' trial
counsel was not ineffective for failing to raise meritless issues.

Greegor

Mar 25, 2008, 6:20:24 PM3/25/08
tjab > Again with the lies about Jonez writing that stuff. What's
wrong with you?

You're talking about Kent Bradley Wills DOB Jan 8, 1969.

krp

Mar 26, 2008, 5:32:35 AM3/26/08

"_ Prof. Jonez _" <the...@jonez.net> wrote in message

>>> Eric is lying.
>>> It's possible the boat was once owned by someone in Webster
>>> City. This is unlikely, since we bought it in Johnston, Iowa, but
>>> it's not impossible.
>>
>> Hey Kunt why does the CURRENT registration for THAT boat STILL list
>> someone OTHER than you as the owner?

> Kunt bragged the boat was his, posted a photo of it, then went on to
> assert that it was properly registered when that issue came up. IIRC
> that was around Oct 2007.

Oh from his first post claiming the boat till we saw the image it shrunk
by over 30 feet. Now it seems that the REAL registration lists somebody else
as the owner. Kind of like the 300 foot swimming pool. Ther massive
collection of LUXURY cars that turn out to be a RUSTY old Chevy pickemup
truck. Kunt is just too too much the DUMB POLACK.

> Since then he panicked and removed the photo from his personal www site
> image directory.

Lots of things seem to come and go on his website. He tries to get away
with shit all the time. KUNT - being a CERTIFIED AAAAAA+++++ EXPERT on all
thibgs computer seems NOT to know that a web page can be SAVED. He has NO
idea that visitors can CAPTURE his bullshit. So he thinks that when he goes
back and removes something he has been exposed for lying for that he's in
the clear.

> 1989 Bluefin IA 6312 WW
>
> Failure to properly register, or to properly maintain accurate
> registration
> information is likely an offense in the state of Iowa. Further evidence
> of Kent Wills propensity to break the law.
>
> The Caquelins and the Tighes might not be too happy that a notorious
> pathological internet criminal and psychopath is using their personal
> information, address and information as if it were his own ... or Kent's
> simply lying once again.

Does it occur to you that the MASSIVE MASSIVE swimming pool he claims to
"OWN" is really one of those plastic things for kids with a DUCK'S head on
it that you buy at K-Mart for $9.99? Can you find even ONE of Kunt's
grandiose claims that has proved to be true so far?

Greegor

Mar 26, 2008, 10:49:32 AM3/26/08
http://home.comcast.net/~kaldis/Xns996259.txt

Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal
Subject: You wanted information about Kent Bradley Wills?
From: Doc Savage <xxxr...@cambs.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:46:17 -0500

Here ya go. All public information

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

Click on Trial Court Case Search on the right

That opens the input dialogue page. You may be able to go straight
it from this link, or it may be my cache opening the page

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame

Type Wills Kent Bradley in the top boxes, it doesn't matter if you
capialise or not, then hit the search button

The search returns four hits

05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT B WILLS WILLS KENT 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT

05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS WILLS KENT 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT

05771 STAN201670 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS KENT
01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

05771 STAN210929 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS KENT
01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT B WILLS 01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

Reading through these shows that Kent served time in Fort Des Moines
and
it looks like he also served 100 days in the county slammer.

I'm not sure about US Law, and I forgot to ask when I last posted in
us.legal, but doesn't serving time in Ft Des Moines mean that you can
never teach school in the US?

For the record, you can reverse search for Kenny through his parents
names. They are Frederick (Fred) Alfred (A) Wills, and Janet Rae (R)
Wills, who owned 202 NW College Ave Ankeny Ia50021-2136

That isn't totally accurate. Fred bought the place, but Fred and
Janet
sold it, despite Kennys claims that he bought and sold it.

There are also planning permit applications listed in various
newspapers, purchase of a new duplex in Rogers, committee minutes and
reports, engagement and wedding announcements. I have around 400
pages
of stuff.

Kents birthday. Search alt.friends using the dates January 7 and 8.
He's made no secret of it over the years.

Just for fun, here's part of an email I got back from the Iowa DOC
when
I asked a few questions about his claim to have falsified the court
records. It's easy done, and they're very open if you are polite,
but
be sure your personal details are verifiable when they check on you.

From: "Lauterbach, Charles [DOC]" <Charles.L...@iowa.gov>
From: Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.friends
Subject: Re: FFS
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:53:14 GMT

I have it on good authority that on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:01:23 -0500,
"TNKev" <service...@adodgedealer.invalid> wrote:

>Doc Savage wrote:
>> Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in

>ROTFLMAO!
>
>no way, not Kent!

Why not? I mean, I can break into cars... Um... Do they still
make black jacks for things like that?

Short version:

About a year ago some of the IT guys with the Fifth Judicial
District in Des Moines, Iowa helped me set a trap for Doc. While I
was certain he found it, I presumed his lack of mentioning it meant he
saw it for the trap it was and disregarded it.

Some of the clues that the information is bogus:

1) The two felonies listed are both 10 year felonies. The
misdemeanor is a five year sentence (though probation is permitted for
first time offenders under Iowa's sentencing laws -- the first time
offender bit will become more important later on).
Even if served concurrently, it's a 10 year sentence. Iowa
law requires a minimum of one third of a sentence be served before the
offender is *eligible* to see the parole board. Being granted an
interview with the board doesn't mean the offender will get parole.
A minimum of three and one third years in prison would have to
have been served. Try to find a three year gap in my posting history.

2) It takes a bit of digging, but the address listed as my
place of residence is a closed and abandoned hotel in Ankeny. I
haven't lived in Ankeny, regardless of location, since 1998.

3) A previous felony conviction is listed (this is why the
first time offender bit was and is important as it means probation was
NOT an option). Under Iowa's Three Strikes and You're Out law, a
third felony means a MINIMUM of 25 years in prison. Again, Iowa law
requires one third of the sentence be served before the offender is
allowed to seek parole.
That's roughly eight and one third years. I've been on Usenet
since 1993. I encourage everyone to find an eight year gap in my
posting history.

4) Let's pretend I somehow managed to con probation out of the
judge (in violation of Iowa's sentencing laws -- one of the felonies
is Using a Juvenile to Commit and Indictable Offence which is
MANDATORY prison time). I went to Aruba in February. Scans of some
of the pictures (including the TSA luggage tag, my passport stamp
showing entry and exit dates, and so on) can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/aruba2006

The best image is the TSA tag. It's a Federal felony to forge
one. Either it's legitimate, or I'm one cocky guy.
TSA would know if I was on probation, and I wouldn't have been
allowed to go to South America, since there's no guaranty I would
return to finish my sentence.

There's more, but I discussed this to death in misc.legal. If
anyone wants to know the rest (part of it involves a name Doc posted
under in this very group), E-mail me and I'll let you know.

- - -
Kent
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

There was an earlier article in the trial discussion when Kenny
claimed
he had the trial data posted for Theo, but I'll let that little slip
pass for now.

With a little bit of digging and reading Peter Huckers replies to
Kents
posts in alt.friends, anyone can find the claim he made about carrying
.32 cal handgun in his pickup.

That was right after Kent lied about the age of the juvenile he took
out
burglarizing garages and parked cars at 1am, and all for what? An
electronic pocket organiser, a diamond ring and $20 in change.

On the subject of wives and kids, why are there no listings for
Richard
and why can nobody in the Iowa Justice system find any references to
any
psychologist named Lindsay? LOL, I rented out rooms to a retired US
Circuit Court Judge who tutored in US Law when I was at Cambridge.

I can find recent listings and records for Amy D Wills, Samantha T
Wills
and Kelly M Wills all sharing some of the same addresses as you, your
parents and your sister Tiffany, but even a professional search
failed
to turn up any evidence of there ever being a wife named Lindsay and
son named Richard.

How can you tell Wills is lying?

His lips are moving and his hand is near a computer keyboard.

http://home.comcast.net/~kaldis/KBW.htm

BOGUS Boarding Pass!

The above is a scanned image that had been posted to a website by Kent
Wills, ostensibly of a boarding pass which he supposedly used for
travel to Aruba. It is the belief of some (a belief that will be
confirmed here shortly) that the above image is actually a forgery.
Moreover, there is substantive reason to doubt that Kent Wills ever
went to Aruba. Kent is apparently a convicted felon in Iowa, and he is
currently serving a term of probation for his conviction of a garage
burglary in Ankeny-a town that he concedes he once lived in.

For more information about Kent's case, his conviction, and his lies
you can click HERE for a record on FindLaw of his Iowa Supreme Court
appeal of his case. You can also click HERE for a copy of a USENET
message that has some useful information about Kent.

As a convicted felon currently under probation, it is extremely
unlikely that Kent would be granted permission to travel outside the
country-just as it is even more unlikely that a foreign country would
grant him entrance.

What is notable about the above boarding pass is that, as it was
posted by Kent himself (ostensibly of one that he had used), it
positively establishes that his true and full name is "Kent Bradley
Wills"-a name that he now wishes to deny is his, as it has been
discovered that "Kent Bradley Wills" is a convicted felon in Iowa.

But there is some information on the above image that reveals it
beyond question to be a forgery. You will note that the seat is listed
as "4D". This would have been a first class seat on that aircraft-and
indeed Kent mendaciously asserts that he traveled first class. The
equipment (type of aircraft) that was used by Delta for this flight at
the time was a Boeing 757. This aircraft has six rows of first-class
seats (four in each row, two on each side of the aisle).

But the class of travel on the above boarding pass is "N", which is
not for first class travel. Rather, it is for "coach points award"
travel (i.e., travel in exchange for the redemption of frequent flyer
points). And it is non-upgradeable. Travel under this class of service
does not accrue any mileage points (Delta SkyMiles in this case), and
this is confirmed on this ticket itself. The ticket clearly states,
"No FF Credit" (i.e., "Frequent Flyer" points). For a further
explanation of this fare class, see:

http://cwsi.net/delta.htm

Please note the color code of the left-most column in the above page.
The color code is explained at the bottom. The fare class "N" appears
in a light green-blue box. At the bottom of the above page the
description for this color code indicates that this is a coach fare.

Finally, you should note that under the seat assignment, the above
forgery states "Zone 5". This is the zone that is called for boarding
of the flight. If this were truly a first class ticket, it would state
"Zone 1", as first class passengers are always called first for
boarding. This was probably a boarding pass for seat 14D in coach,
which would be an aisle seat in a 757, and would be in zone 5. Kent
apparently took someone else's used boarding pass, obliterated the
leading "1" and apparently changed the name to falsely indicate that
it was his ticket.

It is virtually certain that Kent forged his own name in place of the
real name that was originally on this ticket. Because aside from (or
even because of) the fact that he is a convicted felon under probation-
and would thus be unable to travel extensively-Kent is no frequent
flyer. Consequently, he would not have had the frequent flyer points
to redeem in exchange for this ticket.

Greegor

TNKev

Mar 26, 2008, 1:36:30 PM3/26/08
Greegor wrote:

desperate for Kent's attention aren't you?

he won't reply for a week or so.so you can fuck off now.

[....]

forevernitefan

Mar 26, 2008, 10:35:00 PM3/26/08
> Sad.- Hide quoted text -

Sad you beliieve Jonez as well.

BTW if I remember right " foreverignorantcunt" was used by the white
supramacist when he attacked me. Jonesie also uses " pig ignorant jew"
as the white supremacist also used.

Interesting " coinicdence".

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
http://www.boblarsonfanclub.tk/

forevernitefan

Mar 26, 2008, 10:45:25 PM3/26/08
> You're lying again, Kunt.- Hide quoted text -

Jonesie, I've noticed that for awhile your posts are the same old
worn-out retorts, nothing new. Perhaps your brain is malfunctioning.

(( Looks around)) Ah I see, why. The black guy dildo I rammed up your
racist anus has apparently pushed your fecal matter to your cranium.
You've been marinating in your own waste.

Just a sec, let me remove the dildo. (( grunt grunt)), Sheesh it's
stuck in there tight. (( Puts shitkicker cowboy boots on)) Well, here
goes....

(( lashes tow rope to dildo end and the other end of the rope is
lashed top the tractor. Tractor whines and digs in the dirt as rope is
pulled taunt. Then with a loud POP, the dildo is free and Jonesie
shows how badly his fecal problem is. The waste has become liquid and
soon Jonesie is waist deep in his own fixings))

There now, we should have him posting more anti-christian obsessions
about adults killing kids crap any day now.

"Course Jonesie is a perfect example of what inbreeding does. After
all he even thinks that this fellah " Eddie Puss" was a darn fool for
not wanting to do his Maw. Keep the pure white race clean.

forevernitefan

Mar 26, 2008, 10:53:27 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 4:32 am, " krp" <krp24...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "_ Prof. Jonez _" <thep...@jonez.net> wrote in messagenews:64sqvgF...@mid.individual.net...
> grandiose claims that has proved to be true so far?- Hide quoted text -

Further proof that you guys are OBSESSIVE about Kent to the point of
being dangerous and that you are statring o show signs of STALKING
BEHAVIOR.

ShallI explain to you what stalking behavior can lead to, that it is
obsession behavior and that it can be taken to the level of CRIMINAL
BEHAVIOR?

So Jonesie. KRaP and Greg, how are you three about being locked up
for awhile?

Why not? Seems none of you losers have a frigging life oiutside of
online. Here it is, springtime, with nice warmer days and good sunny
days great for gardening, fishing or even go for a walk in the park.

And you guys waste it doing this.

DImes to donuts none of you have been laid in awhile as well.....

forevernitefan

Mar 26, 2008, 11:07:37 PM3/26/08
On Mar 24, 7:26 pm, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 10:42:16 -0600, "_ Prof. Jonez _"
>

> <thep...@jonez.net> wrote:
> >Kent Wills wrote:

> >> Don't hold your breath.  If he E-mails you, you'll be able to
> >> locate him.  He has a habit of turning on EVERYONE, and if you can
> >> track him down (well, not YOU, but you might send the E-mail headers
> >> to someone who can), he could get further exposed.
>
> >But you and your lying cuntwipe appologist Foreverlyingcunt claim to
> >already know who I am and where I live.
>
>         I don't know if Moe knows it or not.  She's not posted
> anything to give me the impression she knows.

All I " know" about you Joneise is the shit you spew online and what
Sammie posted about your business card you stupidly referred to.
Frankly I don't give a frap where you are. Somewhere in Colorado, I
think. Nevertheless, your attenpts to insult me bore me, not anger me.
Howm any times do you use the word " cunt" or" kunt"? I mean it's not
like you are imaginative or creative in your vulgarity.It's like
you're retarded or something.

And no I do NOT know where you LVIE or your home phone number. And
unlike your little Jerk Circle Gang, I've got better thing sto do with
my time than waste it in sneaky online stalking attempts like you
pricksniffers do.

>         Why are you LYING and claiming she knows that which she does
> not?
>
> >You two lying shiteaters even claim
> >to have "sent the police" to "talk to me" ...
>
>         I stated that.  Moe has never claimed to have anyone visit
> you.

I wouldn't bother calling the police on him. He hasn't said anything
yet worthy of filing a complaint.

But nice to see he used one of MY creative vulgarities-- "
shiteaters".

>         If not for the incredible ease at catching you in lies, there
> might be some entertainment in it.

Joniesie falls into the dumbass repeat phrases when he can't say
anyting new. It's that eight track brain of his, you know. :-)

> >ROTFLMAO!
>
> >How many pathological liars live at 105 Southfield Drive in Webster City, Iowa?
>
>         Just you, if that is your current address.
>         If that's not your current address, I would have to guess
> zero, since I don't know the people who live there.
>
> --
> Kent

> Slusho!  You can't drink just six!- Hide quoted text -

Moe

tjab

Mar 27, 2008, 1:26:21 AM3/27/08
In article <c0d311d1-a869-436e...@13g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
forevernitefan <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

> Sad you beliieve Jonez as well.
>
> BTW if I remember right " foreverignorantcunt" was used by the white
>supramacist when he attacked me.

The only hit on this in Google is you. Hmmm, maybe you wrote the posts
attacking Kent.

>Jonesie also uses " pig ignorant jew"
>as the white supremacist also used.

Google says no.